• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:50
CEST 23:50
KST 06:50
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon110
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7411 users

Back To The Basics Mini Mafia - Page 33

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 31 32 33 34 35 145 Next
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=437262
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 21 2013 14:56 GMT
#641
Mocsta answer my case on you. Please.
table for two on a tv tray
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
November 21 2013 14:57 GMT
#642
Im also surprised rayn hasnt jumped all over me for suggesting we lynch HF this cycle.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
November 21 2013 14:58 GMT
#643
On November 21 2013 23:56 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Mocsta answer my case on you. Please.

Where is it dear?
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
November 21 2013 14:58 GMT
#644
On November 21 2013 23:50 raynpelikoneet wrote:
If anyone thinks these posts come from a townie vote for me.
Otherwise vote for Mocsta.
##Unvote
##Vote: Rayn
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 21 2013 14:59 GMT
#645
On November 21 2013 23:54 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
7 are needed to vote, and the closest person to 7 is Rean.

There is more information to be gained from a Rean lynch/mislynch than a no-lynch.

Do you honestly think you can say enough people for who-ever your counter wagon is?

If not, the townie thing to do is secure a Rean lynch - whether you like it or not.

Show nested quote +
On November 21 2013 23:52 Mocsta wrote:
You know what Rayn.

I think we should oblige.

##Unvote
##Vote: Rayn

I knew you would claim scum. <3
I don't even care if you lynch me but i suggest everyone looks at this post when i flip!!!

I just proved you wrong. And you are going against what you suggested ~10min ago.
table for two on a tv tray
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
November 21 2013 14:59 GMT
#646
Awesome thats 4 votes.
Onegu had a read on rayn so I expect that to be 5 votes.

We only need 2 more votes for a majority.
C'mon jampidampi !
Bereft
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States1007 Posts
November 21 2013 15:00 GMT
#647
##Unvote
##Vote: Rayn


I think its completely irrational for a townie to bust into the thread the way rayn is doing now flinging shit like an angry bull. there is no reason for him to be behaving this way as town.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
November 21 2013 15:01 GMT
#648
On November 21 2013 23:59 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 21 2013 23:54 raynpelikoneet wrote:
7 are needed to vote, and the closest person to 7 is Rean.

There is more information to be gained from a Rean lynch/mislynch than a no-lynch.

Do you honestly think you can say enough people for who-ever your counter wagon is?

If not, the townie thing to do is secure a Rean lynch - whether you like it or not.

On November 21 2013 23:52 Mocsta wrote:
You know what Rayn.

I think we should oblige.

##Unvote
##Vote: Rayn

I knew you would claim scum. <3
I don't even care if you lynch me but i suggest everyone looks at this post when i flip!!!

I just proved you wrong. And you are going against what you suggested ~10min ago.

OK, guilty as charged.
Apologies, I was confused - I thought you said you wrote a case?
I didnt see anything about why this is indicative of a scum mindset.
Bereft
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States1007 Posts
November 21 2013 15:01 GMT
#649
angry monkey is what I meant. I didn't want to be rude, but that sentence doesn't quite work with bull.
jampidampi
Profile Joined December 2011
Finland386 Posts
November 21 2013 15:02 GMT
#650
On November 21 2013 23:52 Aquanim wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 21 2013 23:43 jampidampi wrote:
On November 21 2013 23:32 Aquanim wrote:
On November 21 2013 23:02 jampidampi wrote:
Aquanim
On November 21 2013 08:10 Aquanim wrote:
So, these votes on me.

Jampidampi
+ Show Spoiler +

On November 21 2013 00:22 jampidampi wrote:
...

Here's some more evidnce against Aquanim:

Show nested quote +
On November 20 2013 20:01 Aquanim wrote:
Well, it looks like Jampidampi has run off without adressing the elephant. I'm not sure whether to be insulted.
He'd better offer some more constructive opinions when he gets back, though.

On November 20 2013 18:22 jampidampi wrote:
@Sciberbia: My read on Corazon is not conclusive aka null. Slightly on the town side of null.
+ Show Spoiler +
On November 20 2013 12:37 cDgCorazon wrote:
I took a shower. Sorry for not wanting to smell bad.

Moc, I'm quite concerned that you have already used up >25% of your "self-allotted posts". If you're going to start spamming, it's going to be a problem.

Now to my goals/early game statements:

1. I'm not gonna make any meta crap posts. TBH I don't remember anyone's meta and it's ridiculously stupid logic. I'm not going to stand for it and I don't think you guys should either.

2. I'm voting for the scummiest person. My last game was Titanic and it came down to 3-4 days of "X is scum, Y/Z/Q is scum as well". That led the town way off of the path and allowed my scum team the easiest scum win in a very long time. I don't care if they're not on the two lynch trains that are going to form. It's not instant majority so as long as I feel like I'm voting for the scummiest person in my opinion, I'm going to be happy with my vote.

3. I'm going to do my best to not be just an onlooker. I'm gonna try and facilitate discussion and ask a lot of questions instead of just answering questions and throw my ideas out there and just create more chaos.

On that note, sciberia needs to stop analyzing the first page so hard and just discuss. We're not going to find scum on the first page. You guys just need to talk instead of being at each other's throats 30 minutes into the game.


Don't like this post. Doesn't say anything with a substance.

+ Show Spoiler +
On November 20 2013 13:24 cDgCorazon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 20 2013 13:20 Aquanim wrote:
@Corazon
I'd like you to elaborate more on why you think sciberbia is scum. I don't entirely understand your argument at present.

He's trying to get us to tunnel each other early so he can just sit around and piggyback on town lynches and point the finger at others.

This is demonstrated when he essentially copies my post asking thrawn if he was a mason (deliberately, his post was at least 2-3 minutes after mine) and then decides that he can take my words and twist them when I pressure him about it.

This is what troubles me about sciberia right now.

Don't understand what he is trying to say with this. If "us" refers to Scib and Cora, how does he come to the conclusion that Scib can "sit around and piggyback on town lynches and point the finger at others" if Scib is tunneling Cora?

On one hand Cora could be a townie caught in a emotional tunnel. This falls in line with his tone when directly responding to Scib. On the other hand he could be scum. Reserving judgement until he returns and properly answears Sciberbias case and this post.

@Jampidampi: This reads to me like two quotes demonstrating why you don't like Corazon's play so far. How does that leave you on the town side of null? I think you need to flesh this out some more.


This post is odd. It feels like Aqua really wanted to say the first paragraph and inserted the second one to make a post with more substance. If Aqua wanted to address my post with the second pararaph, why wait nearly two hours? Since the motive of this post clearly wasn't to adress my post, it must lie withing the first paragrapgh. The first paragrapgh is just throwing some dirt onto me without stating explicit suspection. The motive behind it is to make me look worse. That, ladies and gentleman, is a scum motive.

@LoneMeow:
Could be more specific about what makes you think Aqua is town? What do you think about the case on him?


Basically, it took me two hours to determine that you weren't coming back and wouldn't elaborate on that point on your own. If you were going to explain yourself without my prompting I wanted to give you that opportunity. Obviously you didn't, and I can't help but notice you haven't answered my question even now. @Jampidampi I'd still like you to answer my question.

First of all, you fail at reading:
On November 20 2013 18:22 jampidampi wrote:
...

On one hand Cora could be a townie caught in a emotional tunnel. This falls in line with his tone when directly responding to Scib. On the other hand he could be scum. Reserving judgement until he returns and properly answears Sciberbias case and this post.


I consider your justification for your townish read on Corazon to be minimal bordering on insufficient considering you raised multiple points against him, but I'm willing to let that lie for the moment.

I raised only one point against him, me not liking his opening post. How does "I don't understand" make you believe I hold it against him? I was looking for an explanation.


Second, you didn't even address the point I hold against you in that post. You basicly admit that it has no other motive than making me look worse.

I ignored your point because it was bullshit and not worth my time. Why should I have replied to you immediately?

How was it bullshit? I proved that your motives behind that post weren't coming from wanting to adress my post, because if you would have wanted to adress my post you could have done it then. You were clearly in the thread a good portion of time after my post, but didn't address it until way later.

And, like I've already said, I didn't address you at all at the time because I wanted to see if you would elaboarate on your reads or indeed do anything else useful without being prompted. You may believe that that's an entirely unbelievable reason for me to leave you alone for some time - if you believe that, I have no answer other than "You're wrong".

We're going in circles here and I don't see anything further to be gained by discussing this with you. You obviously believe that that one post and whatever other tired old arguments you've raised is sufficient justification for clinging to my wagon. Whether that means you're obstinate, tunneled or just scum is a question I intend to leave for another day.

Forget about addressing my post back then because that clearly isn't what you were trying to do with that post. If we leave that out of your post the only thing left is your noncommital dirt throwing onto me. Which is scummy.
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
November 21 2013 15:03 GMT
#651
rayn what you're saying is terrible

you start by acting all high and mighty saying there's no way you'll consilidate onto the rean lynch and you KNOW rean will flip town.... while proposing lynches that nobody else wants and you KNOW nobody will go along with

i asked your opinion on another lynch (jampi) and you deflected by saying you're gonna lynch me D2 if i don't stop calling you scum

now you're trying to take complete control of the thread and force people to lynch one of two players (you/moc) that up until now nobody has even said anything about lynching, claiming you will ruin the game for everyone if they don't play along

so many scum claims. even if you are town which I absolutely do not think is the case I don't want you in this game if this is how you're gonna be. this is supposed to be bootcamp mafia not raynspam mafia
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
jampidampi
Profile Joined December 2011
Finland386 Posts
November 21 2013 15:03 GMT
#652
I need some time to make any sense of this rayn mess, give me a moment to reread.
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
November 21 2013 15:06 GMT
#653
On November 21 2013 23:59 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 21 2013 23:54 raynpelikoneet wrote:
7 are needed to vote, and the closest person to 7 is Rean.

There is more information to be gained from a Rean lynch/mislynch than a no-lynch.

Do you honestly think you can say enough people for who-ever your counter wagon is?

If not, the townie thing to do is secure a Rean lynch - whether you like it or not.

On November 21 2013 23:52 Mocsta wrote:
You know what Rayn.

I think we should oblige.

##Unvote
##Vote: Rayn

I knew you would claim scum. <3
I don't even care if you lynch me but i suggest everyone looks at this post when i flip!!!

I just proved you wrong. And you are going against what you suggested ~10min ago.
How is he going against what he suggested?

He said "Do you honestly think you can say enough people for who-ever your counter wagon is? If not, the townie thing to do is secure a Rean lynch - whether you like it or not."

He obviously can get a majority for you.

All he was saying is that it isn't townie to let the lynch fizzle due to no majority.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 21 2013 15:06 GMT
#654
On November 22 2013 00:01 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 21 2013 23:59 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On November 21 2013 23:54 raynpelikoneet wrote:
7 are needed to vote, and the closest person to 7 is Rean.

There is more information to be gained from a Rean lynch/mislynch than a no-lynch.

Do you honestly think you can say enough people for who-ever your counter wagon is?

If not, the townie thing to do is secure a Rean lynch - whether you like it or not.

On November 21 2013 23:52 Mocsta wrote:
You know what Rayn.

I think we should oblige.

##Unvote
##Vote: Rayn

I knew you would claim scum. <3
I don't even care if you lynch me but i suggest everyone looks at this post when i flip!!!

I just proved you wrong. And you are going against what you suggested ~10min ago.

OK, guilty as charged.
Apologies, I was confused - I thought you said you wrote a case?
I didnt see anything about why this is indicative of a scum mindset.

Your first suggestion is scummy as hell. You are shutting down discussion because people "need to consolidate". The suggestion is also incorrect and that's what i wanted to show you.
##Unvote:

I suggest, Mocsta, ifyou are town you never make those kinda bullshit suggestions in a game where i am playing. I also suggest you don't make bullshit cases based on why someone might have been replaced out of a game and how someone might not have read scum QT or other bullshit. I could make a case on you where i say "WILD THEORY; Mocsta has played so bad as scum lately so he needs to change his playstyle completely to survive even N1. Therefore he is scum hue hue." Do you see why your posts on the last page are terribad? Please stop if you are town.

Now i do not want to lynch Rean. I think he has been genuine and cooperative and stated clearly who he wants to lynch on D1. That's more than 8 other players in this game have done.

Now can we discuss the lynch?
table for two on a tv tray
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
November 21 2013 15:07 GMT
#655
On November 22 2013 00:03 jampidampi wrote:
I need some time to make any sense of this rayn mess, give me a moment to reread.

hmmmm

<I am going to the QT to talk to Rayn about how to best perform damage control>

but watevz

For a guy that displayed shrewd analysis with the corazon read (i.e. immediately being able to identify emotional tunnel etc) its disconcerting how hard you are holding onto this Aquanim line of questioning.

The original query to you was "fair game".
You wrote he was leaning town (slightly) yet identified two quotes that you said had no substance. The message is unclear -- yet you keep trying to shit the thread with this.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 21 2013 15:08 GMT
#656
thrawn i am reading jampidampi now.
table for two on a tv tray
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
November 21 2013 15:10 GMT
#657
On November 22 2013 00:06 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 22 2013 00:01 Mocsta wrote:
On November 21 2013 23:59 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On November 21 2013 23:54 raynpelikoneet wrote:
7 are needed to vote, and the closest person to 7 is Rean.

There is more information to be gained from a Rean lynch/mislynch than a no-lynch.

Do you honestly think you can say enough people for who-ever your counter wagon is?

If not, the townie thing to do is secure a Rean lynch - whether you like it or not.

On November 21 2013 23:52 Mocsta wrote:
You know what Rayn.

I think we should oblige.

##Unvote
##Vote: Rayn

I knew you would claim scum. <3
I don't even care if you lynch me but i suggest everyone looks at this post when i flip!!!

I just proved you wrong. And you are going against what you suggested ~10min ago.

OK, guilty as charged.
Apologies, I was confused - I thought you said you wrote a case?
I didnt see anything about why this is indicative of a scum mindset.

Your first suggestion is scummy as hell. You are shutting down discussion because people "need to consolidate". The suggestion is also incorrect and that's what i wanted to show you.
##Unvote:

I suggest, Mocsta, ifyou are town you never make those kinda bullshit suggestions in a game where i am playing. I also suggest you don't make bullshit cases based on why someone might have been replaced out of a game and how someone might not have read scum QT or other bullshit. I could make a case on you where i say "WILD THEORY; Mocsta has played so bad as scum lately so he needs to change his playstyle completely to survive even N1. Therefore he is scum hue hue." Do you see why your posts on the last page are terribad? Please stop if you are town.

Now i do not want to lynch Rean. I think he has been genuine and cooperative and stated clearly who he wants to lynch on D1. That's more than 8 other players in this game have done.

Now can we discuss the lynch?
LOL.. this ties in with my post to jampidampi so bad.

My vote remains.

This is such a scummy backpedal. Yes Rayn, the martyr failed.

P.S. The consolidation request on Corazon was very townie to ask.
Im going to bed soon, and when I wake up 1 hr before the lynch.
I want to go to bed knowing town is in a secure place.

I know it is now with your lynch.

/night
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 21 2013 15:13 GMT
#658
I could lynch jampidampi. His reasoning for voting for Aquanim is no longer valid unless he debunks Aqua's defense, which he has not done. When he comes back he doesn't update his read on his top scumread, instead he throws some irrational posts on him.

##Vote: Jampidampi
table for two on a tv tray
jampidampi
Profile Joined December 2011
Finland386 Posts
November 21 2013 15:14 GMT
#659
On November 22 2013 00:07 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 22 2013 00:03 jampidampi wrote:
I need some time to make any sense of this rayn mess, give me a moment to reread.

hmmmm

<I am going to the QT to talk to Rayn about how to best perform damage control>

Rayn has some weird things as town in the past, though mostly related to fake claiming (Nuclear Winter for example).

For a guy that displayed shrewd analysis with the corazon read (i.e. immediately being able to identify emotional tunnel etc) its disconcerting how hard you are holding onto this Aquanim line of questioning.

The original query to you was "fair game".
You wrote he was leaning town (slightly) yet identified two quotes that you said had no substance. The message is unclear -- yet you keep trying to shit the thread with this.

Both you and Aquanim need to read more carefully. First of all, I highlighted one post that "didn't say anything with a substance". My point about Aqua is about the motive behind his post, and he seems to continue missunderstanding that. He has yet to refute my actual point, instead trying to make my point appear to be something which it isn't and refuting that.
Bereft
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States1007 Posts
November 21 2013 15:15 GMT
#660
basically I agree 100% with what thrawn said. rayns acting in a manner that makes it quite unlikely he's town, but in the off chance that he is, his attitude is horrible and I'd much rather have Rean around than him.
Prev 1 31 32 33 34 35 145 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 11m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 90
JuggernautJason46
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 622
firebathero 86
Zeus 64
910 29
Dota 2
monkeys_forever451
League of Legends
JimRising 373
Counter-Strike
minikerr1
Super Smash Bros
ArmadaUGS104
PPMD31
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5328
Liquid`Hasu1736
Other Games
summit1g6661
shahzam514
byalli339
C9.Mang0187
UpATreeSC65
Trikslyr39
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV224
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream160
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 91
• Adnapsc2 16
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 47
• Azhi_Dahaki34
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
2h 11m
Kung Fu Cup
13h 11m
Stellar Fest
15h 11m
The PondCast
1d 12h
OSC
1d 15h
Stellar Fest
1d 15h
OSC
2 days
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
[ Show More ]
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.