• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:29
CEST 06:29
KST 13:29
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10242 users

Back To The Basics Mini Mafia - Page 34

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 32 33 34 35 36 145 Next
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=437262
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 21 2013 15:17 GMT
#661
Jampidampi that's a really bad post and there was no townie motivation behind my last 10 posts (towards anyone else than Mocsta - who i should probably realize is incapable to see the point anyways, my bad) because that's what i was trying to do.

I can't find any reasons why you should have not voted for me unless you know i am town and therefore scum.
table for two on a tv tray
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
November 21 2013 15:17 GMT
#662
On November 22 2013 00:13 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I could lynch jampidampi. His reasoning for voting for Aquanim is no longer valid unless he debunks Aqua's defense, which he has not done. When he comes back he doesn't update his read on his top scumread, instead he throws some irrational posts on him.

##Vote: Jampidampi

I'm not 100% certain on this actually.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=389091&user=jampidampi&view=all
This is the only game I have played with jampi.

I didnt check the filter, but I remember specifically as town he tunneled the shit out of me even though I was essentially confirmed town.
He eventually rage-quit before the game finished.

The point is, he has a meta for tunnelling relentlessy, so the above may not be enough to justify a vote.

Seems like an easy target rayn as well.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
November 21 2013 15:18 GMT
#663
On November 22 2013 00:14 jampidampi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 22 2013 00:07 Mocsta wrote:
On November 22 2013 00:03 jampidampi wrote:
I need some time to make any sense of this rayn mess, give me a moment to reread.

hmmmm

<I am going to the QT to talk to Rayn about how to best perform damage control>

Rayn has some weird things as town in the past, though mostly related to fake claiming (Nuclear Winter for example).

Show nested quote +
For a guy that displayed shrewd analysis with the corazon read (i.e. immediately being able to identify emotional tunnel etc) its disconcerting how hard you are holding onto this Aquanim line of questioning.

The original query to you was "fair game".
You wrote he was leaning town (slightly) yet identified two quotes that you said had no substance. The message is unclear -- yet you keep trying to shit the thread with this.

Both you and Aquanim need to read more carefully. First of all, I highlighted one post that "didn't say anything with a substance". My point about Aqua is about the motive behind his post, and he seems to continue missunderstanding that. He has yet to refute my actual point, instead trying to make my point appear to be something which it isn't and refuting that.

Ok, please spell out for me the issue of motive?

If I think the question is fair to ask, is my motive aligned with aqua?

??
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 21 2013 15:19 GMT
#664
Considering not voting for me by the last 10 posts is townie? Really Mocsta everyone should have instantly put their votes on me based purely on policy until i stop or if don't lynch me.

Him "thinking about the situation" makes zero sense.
table for two on a tv tray
jampidampi
Profile Joined December 2011
Finland386 Posts
November 21 2013 15:20 GMT
#665
On November 22 2013 00:17 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Jampidampi that's a really bad post and there was no townie motivation behind my last 10 posts (towards anyone else than Mocsta - who i should probably realize is incapable to see the point anyways, my bad) because that's what i was trying to do.

I can't find any reasons why you should have not voted for me unless you know i am town and therefore scum.

Pulling off some sort of ridiculous trap attempt would not be beyound you.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
November 21 2013 15:21 GMT
#666
On November 22 2013 00:19 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Considering not voting for me by the last 10 posts is townie? Really Mocsta everyone should have instantly put their votes on me based purely on policy until i stop or if don't lynch me.

Him "thinking about the situation" makes zero sense.

I dunno.

I think scum would 100% jump onto a gravy train like that.

I could see a town being reserved given some specific criteria are met (and its unclear whether they apply to jampi)
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
November 21 2013 15:24 GMT
#667
I don't like anty lynch aside from Rayn or Rean here. Rayn made his move and got all the votes off Rean. If we switch to someone else, we're letting him dictate the vote. If we move off Rayne, they need to go back to Rean.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
November 21 2013 15:24 GMT
#668
On November 22 2013 00:20 jampidampi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 22 2013 00:17 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Jampidampi that's a really bad post and there was no townie motivation behind my last 10 posts (towards anyone else than Mocsta - who i should probably realize is incapable to see the point anyways, my bad) because that's what i was trying to do.

I can't find any reasons why you should have not voted for me unless you know i am town and therefore scum.

Pulling off some sort of ridiculous trap attempt would not be beyound you.

What i'm seeing currently is

<qt damge control report>

Rayn: I am so fucked and gonna get lyched... k, thsi is what we do.. are you listening
jampidampi: Roger that
Rayn: I am gonna bus you like a mother f #$%#$
jampidampi: OK i will follow your lead




If its not clear, this response to rayn feels unnatural and like a dead-statement.
What are you achieving with this prod?

P.S. your vote is still on aquanim.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
November 21 2013 15:25 GMT
#669
On November 22 2013 00:24 JarJarDrinks wrote:
I don't like anty lynch aside from Rayn or Rean here. Rayn made his move and got all the votes off Rean. If we switch to someone else, we're letting him dictate the vote. If we move off Rayne, they need to go back to Rean.

Unashamed +1
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 21 2013 15:27 GMT
#670
Why the fuck are you continuously quoting some arbitary scum QT Mocsta?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 21 2013 15:28 GMT
#671
You are sure me and Jampidampi are scum. I have my vote on Jampidampi.
win-win, let's lynch him then.
table for two on a tv tray
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
November 21 2013 15:28 GMT
#672
If this game is going to turn into a "who has a bigger dick" competition between Mocsta/Rayn and their supporters, we are going to lose.

Neither of you needed to blow up there. Go take a break and come back in 2-3 hours please.
Grubby's #1 Fan
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 21 2013 15:36 GMT
#673
On November 22 2013 00:28 cDgCorazon wrote:
If this game is going to turn into a "who has a bigger dick" competition between Mocsta/Rayn and their supporters, we are going to lose.

Neither of you needed to blow up there. Go take a break and come back in 2-3 hours please.

I don't needa break, i have a clear head. But look at this Corazon. Mocsta was selling people "we can't lynch anyone but Rean you all need to put your votes on him yaddayadda..". There are some people like thrawn who throw out some other arbitary names "i could also lynch this guy but consolidation yadda yadda..".

What happens when this is not the case any more? Suddenly people are not wanting to lynch the people they were okay with lynching any more. Mocsta and thrawn both are saying i am scum with Jampidampi. I have my vote on him. Suddenly Jampidampi is not a good lynch any more. Why? Because rayn is scum with him? rofl. I do this kinda shit once in a while. Suddenly all the thread goes silent. Why? Because Rean lynch was comfortable for scum, now the situation is no more comfortable. If thrawn and Mocsta think rayn is scum with Jampidampi why are they not willing to lynch him now? We are both scum (except that i am not), why not lynch jampi then? Oh i was scum with Rean too, but he's off the table too.

I do this shit often as town, i also stop it quite quick. At least Mocsta should be very aware of this even if he doesn't agree it's wise.
table for two on a tv tray
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
November 21 2013 15:37 GMT
#674
Basic Vote Count


cDgCorazon (0): thrawn2112, Mocsta, sciberbia, Onegu
Aquanim (3): thrawn2112. Mocsta, jampidampi, cDgCorazon, Rean, raynpelikoneet
Rean (0): Aquanim, JarJarDrinks, raynpelikoneet, Bereft, Mocsta, thrawn2112
Onegu (1): sciberbia
Bereft (0): raynpelikoneet
Mocsta (0): raynpelikoneet
raynpelikoneet (5): thrawn2112, Mocsta. Aquanim, JarJarDrinks, Bereft
kampidampi (1): raynpelikoneet



No one is currently set to be lynched.

12 players alive means 7 votes to lynch. If you find an error in the vote count, please let us know.

Day 1 ends in at 03:00 GMT (+00:00)
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
November 21 2013 15:38 GMT
#675
Rayn, you don't need to explain to me how you feel. I can read.

We were all happily discussing a potential Rean lynch and all of a sudden, you and Mocsta get in this argument and now we have no chance at consolidation. It just derailed town. How do you think we are going to lynch scum if your egos get in the way?
Grubby's #1 Fan
jampidampi
Profile Joined December 2011
Finland386 Posts
November 21 2013 15:39 GMT
#676
On November 22 2013 00:18 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 22 2013 00:14 jampidampi wrote:
On November 22 2013 00:07 Mocsta wrote:
On November 22 2013 00:03 jampidampi wrote:
I need some time to make any sense of this rayn mess, give me a moment to reread.

hmmmm

<I am going to the QT to talk to Rayn about how to best perform damage control>

Rayn has some weird things as town in the past, though mostly related to fake claiming (Nuclear Winter for example).

For a guy that displayed shrewd analysis with the corazon read (i.e. immediately being able to identify emotional tunnel etc) its disconcerting how hard you are holding onto this Aquanim line of questioning.

The original query to you was "fair game".
You wrote he was leaning town (slightly) yet identified two quotes that you said had no substance. The message is unclear -- yet you keep trying to shit the thread with this.

Both you and Aquanim need to read more carefully. First of all, I highlighted one post that "didn't say anything with a substance". My point about Aqua is about the motive behind his post, and he seems to continue missunderstanding that. He has yet to refute my actual point, instead trying to make my point appear to be something which it isn't and refuting that.

Ok, please spell out for me the issue of motive?

If I think the question is fair to ask, is my motive aligned with aqua?

??

spoilering relevant posts:+ Show Spoiler [my orginal post] +
On November 20 2013 18:22 jampidampi wrote:
@Sciberbia: My read on Corazon is not conclusive aka null. Slightly on the town side of null.
+ Show Spoiler +
On November 20 2013 12:37 cDgCorazon wrote:
I took a shower. Sorry for not wanting to smell bad.

Moc, I'm quite concerned that you have already used up >25% of your "self-allotted posts". If you're going to start spamming, it's going to be a problem.

Now to my goals/early game statements:

1. I'm not gonna make any meta crap posts. TBH I don't remember anyone's meta and it's ridiculously stupid logic. I'm not going to stand for it and I don't think you guys should either.

2. I'm voting for the scummiest person. My last game was Titanic and it came down to 3-4 days of "X is scum, Y/Z/Q is scum as well". That led the town way off of the path and allowed my scum team the easiest scum win in a very long time. I don't care if they're not on the two lynch trains that are going to form. It's not instant majority so as long as I feel like I'm voting for the scummiest person in my opinion, I'm going to be happy with my vote.

3. I'm going to do my best to not be just an onlooker. I'm gonna try and facilitate discussion and ask a lot of questions instead of just answering questions and throw my ideas out there and just create more chaos.

On that note, sciberia needs to stop analyzing the first page so hard and just discuss. We're not going to find scum on the first page. You guys just need to talk instead of being at each other's throats 30 minutes into the game.


Don't like this post. Doesn't say anything with a substance.

+ Show Spoiler +
On November 20 2013 13:24 cDgCorazon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 20 2013 13:20 Aquanim wrote:
@Corazon
I'd like you to elaborate more on why you think sciberbia is scum. I don't entirely understand your argument at present.

He's trying to get us to tunnel each other early so he can just sit around and piggyback on town lynches and point the finger at others.

This is demonstrated when he essentially copies my post asking thrawn if he was a mason (deliberately, his post was at least 2-3 minutes after mine) and then decides that he can take my words and twist them when I pressure him about it.

This is what troubles me about sciberia right now.

Don't understand what he is trying to say with this. If "us" refers to Scib and Cora, how does he come to the conclusion that Scib can "sit around and piggyback on town lynches and point the finger at others" if Scib is tunneling Cora?

On one hand Cora could be a townie caught in a emotional tunnel. This falls in line with his tone when directly responding to Scib. On the other hand he could be scum. Reserving judgement until he returns and properly answears Sciberbias case and this post.

+ Show Spoiler [Aquas orginal post] +
On November 20 2013 20:01 Aquanim wrote:
Well, it looks like Jampidampi has run off without adressing the elephant. I'm not sure whether to be insulted.
He'd better offer some more constructive opinions when he gets back, though.

Show nested quote +
On November 20 2013 18:22 jampidampi wrote:
@Sciberbia: My read on Corazon is not conclusive aka null. Slightly on the town side of null.
+ Show Spoiler +
On November 20 2013 12:37 cDgCorazon wrote:
I took a shower. Sorry for not wanting to smell bad.

Moc, I'm quite concerned that you have already used up >25% of your "self-allotted posts". If you're going to start spamming, it's going to be a problem.

Now to my goals/early game statements:

1. I'm not gonna make any meta crap posts. TBH I don't remember anyone's meta and it's ridiculously stupid logic. I'm not going to stand for it and I don't think you guys should either.

2. I'm voting for the scummiest person. My last game was Titanic and it came down to 3-4 days of "X is scum, Y/Z/Q is scum as well". That led the town way off of the path and allowed my scum team the easiest scum win in a very long time. I don't care if they're not on the two lynch trains that are going to form. It's not instant majority so as long as I feel like I'm voting for the scummiest person in my opinion, I'm going to be happy with my vote.

3. I'm going to do my best to not be just an onlooker. I'm gonna try and facilitate discussion and ask a lot of questions instead of just answering questions and throw my ideas out there and just create more chaos.

On that note, sciberia needs to stop analyzing the first page so hard and just discuss. We're not going to find scum on the first page. You guys just need to talk instead of being at each other's throats 30 minutes into the game.


Don't like this post. Doesn't say anything with a substance.

+ Show Spoiler +
On November 20 2013 13:24 cDgCorazon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 20 2013 13:20 Aquanim wrote:
@Corazon
I'd like you to elaborate more on why you think sciberbia is scum. I don't entirely understand your argument at present.

He's trying to get us to tunnel each other early so he can just sit around and piggyback on town lynches and point the finger at others.

This is demonstrated when he essentially copies my post asking thrawn if he was a mason (deliberately, his post was at least 2-3 minutes after mine) and then decides that he can take my words and twist them when I pressure him about it.

This is what troubles me about sciberia right now.

Don't understand what he is trying to say with this. If "us" refers to Scib and Cora, how does he come to the conclusion that Scib can "sit around and piggyback on town lynches and point the finger at others" if Scib is tunneling Cora?

On one hand Cora could be a townie caught in a emotional tunnel. This falls in line with his tone when directly responding to Scib. On the other hand he could be scum. Reserving judgement until he returns and properly answears Sciberbias case and this post.

@Jampidampi: This reads to me like two quotes demonstrating why you don't like Corazon's play so far. How does that leave you on the town side of null? I think you need to flesh this out some more.
+ Show Spoiler [my response] +
On November 21 2013 00:22 jampidampi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 20 2013 18:24 thrawn2112 wrote:
jampidampi, have you noticed the elephant in the room?

It's over there >>>>>

What do you make of it?

Assuming you mean your case on Aquanim. I like it. I especially like how it applies to Aquas play even after the case.

##Vote: Aquanim

Here's some more evidnce against Aquanim:

Show nested quote +
On November 20 2013 20:01 Aquanim wrote:
Well, it looks like Jampidampi has run off without adressing the elephant. I'm not sure whether to be insulted.
He'd better offer some more constructive opinions when he gets back, though.

On November 20 2013 18:22 jampidampi wrote:
@Sciberbia: My read on Corazon is not conclusive aka null. Slightly on the town side of null.
+ Show Spoiler +
On November 20 2013 12:37 cDgCorazon wrote:
I took a shower. Sorry for not wanting to smell bad.

Moc, I'm quite concerned that you have already used up >25% of your "self-allotted posts". If you're going to start spamming, it's going to be a problem.

Now to my goals/early game statements:

1. I'm not gonna make any meta crap posts. TBH I don't remember anyone's meta and it's ridiculously stupid logic. I'm not going to stand for it and I don't think you guys should either.

2. I'm voting for the scummiest person. My last game was Titanic and it came down to 3-4 days of "X is scum, Y/Z/Q is scum as well". That led the town way off of the path and allowed my scum team the easiest scum win in a very long time. I don't care if they're not on the two lynch trains that are going to form. It's not instant majority so as long as I feel like I'm voting for the scummiest person in my opinion, I'm going to be happy with my vote.

3. I'm going to do my best to not be just an onlooker. I'm gonna try and facilitate discussion and ask a lot of questions instead of just answering questions and throw my ideas out there and just create more chaos.

On that note, sciberia needs to stop analyzing the first page so hard and just discuss. We're not going to find scum on the first page. You guys just need to talk instead of being at each other's throats 30 minutes into the game.


Don't like this post. Doesn't say anything with a substance.

+ Show Spoiler +
On November 20 2013 13:24 cDgCorazon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 20 2013 13:20 Aquanim wrote:
@Corazon
I'd like you to elaborate more on why you think sciberbia is scum. I don't entirely understand your argument at present.

He's trying to get us to tunnel each other early so he can just sit around and piggyback on town lynches and point the finger at others.

This is demonstrated when he essentially copies my post asking thrawn if he was a mason (deliberately, his post was at least 2-3 minutes after mine) and then decides that he can take my words and twist them when I pressure him about it.

This is what troubles me about sciberia right now.

Don't understand what he is trying to say with this. If "us" refers to Scib and Cora, how does he come to the conclusion that Scib can "sit around and piggyback on town lynches and point the finger at others" if Scib is tunneling Cora?

On one hand Cora could be a townie caught in a emotional tunnel. This falls in line with his tone when directly responding to Scib. On the other hand he could be scum. Reserving judgement until he returns and properly answears Sciberbias case and this post.

@Jampidampi: This reads to me like two quotes demonstrating why you don't like Corazon's play so far. How does that leave you on the town side of null? I think you need to flesh this out some more.


This post is odd. It feels like Aqua really wanted to say the first paragraph and inserted the second one to make a post with more substance. If Aqua wanted to address my post with the second pararaph, why wait nearly two hours? Since the motive of this post clearly wasn't to adress my post, it must lie withing the first paragrapgh. The first paragrapgh is just throwing some dirt onto me without stating explicit suspection. The motive behind it is to make me look worse. That, ladies and gentleman, is a scum motive.

@LoneMeow:
Could be more specific about what makes you think Aqua is town? What do you think about the case on him?


If Aquanim would have wanted to address my orginal post, he would have done so. He wouldn't have waited for nearly two hours to do so. He would have posted something like this:
On November 20 2013 18:46 Aquanim wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 20 2013 18:22 jampidampi wrote:
@Sciberbia: My read on Corazon is not conclusive aka null. Slightly on the town side of null.
+ Show Spoiler +
On November 20 2013 12:37 cDgCorazon wrote:
I took a shower. Sorry for not wanting to smell bad.

Moc, I'm quite concerned that you have already used up >25% of your "self-allotted posts". If you're going to start spamming, it's going to be a problem.

Now to my goals/early game statements:

1. I'm not gonna make any meta crap posts. TBH I don't remember anyone's meta and it's ridiculously stupid logic. I'm not going to stand for it and I don't think you guys should either.

2. I'm voting for the scummiest person. My last game was Titanic and it came down to 3-4 days of "X is scum, Y/Z/Q is scum as well". That led the town way off of the path and allowed my scum team the easiest scum win in a very long time. I don't care if they're not on the two lynch trains that are going to form. It's not instant majority so as long as I feel like I'm voting for the scummiest person in my opinion, I'm going to be happy with my vote.

3. I'm going to do my best to not be just an onlooker. I'm gonna try and facilitate discussion and ask a lot of questions instead of just answering questions and throw my ideas out there and just create more chaos.

On that note, sciberia needs to stop analyzing the first page so hard and just discuss. We're not going to find scum on the first page. You guys just need to talk instead of being at each other's throats 30 minutes into the game.


Don't like this post. Doesn't say anything with a substance.

+ Show Spoiler +
On November 20 2013 13:24 cDgCorazon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 20 2013 13:20 Aquanim wrote:
@Corazon
I'd like you to elaborate more on why you think sciberbia is scum. I don't entirely understand your argument at present.

He's trying to get us to tunnel each other early so he can just sit around and piggyback on town lynches and point the finger at others.

This is demonstrated when he essentially copies my post asking thrawn if he was a mason (deliberately, his post was at least 2-3 minutes after mine) and then decides that he can take my words and twist them when I pressure him about it.

This is what troubles me about sciberia right now.

Don't understand what he is trying to say with this. If "us" refers to Scib and Cora, how does he come to the conclusion that Scib can "sit around and piggyback on town lynches and point the finger at others" if Scib is tunneling Cora?

On one hand Cora could be a townie caught in a emotional tunnel. This falls in line with his tone when directly responding to Scib. On the other hand he could be scum. Reserving judgement until he returns and properly answears Sciberbias case and this post.

@Jampidampi: This reads to me like two quotes demonstrating why you don't like Corazon's play so far. How does that leave you on the town side of null? I think you need to flesh this out some more.

Now if you remove that part from the post, we get the lines that reveal the true motive behind it:
On November 20 2013 20:01 Aquanim wrote:
Well, it looks like Jampidampi has run off without adressing the elephant. I'm not sure whether to be insulted.
He'd better offer some more constructive opinions when he gets back, though.

To me this reads as him throwing dirt onto me. Combined with the the italized parts:
On November 20 2013 20:01 Aquanim wrote:
Well, it looks like Jampidampi has run off without adressing the elephant. I'm not sure whether to be insulted.
He'd better offer some more constructive opinions when he gets back, though.

Show nested quote +
On November 20 2013 18:22 jampidampi wrote:
@Sciberbia: My read on Corazon is not conclusive aka null. Slightly on the town side of null.
+ Show Spoiler +
On November 20 2013 12:37 cDgCorazon wrote:
I took a shower. Sorry for not wanting to smell bad.

Moc, I'm quite concerned that you have already used up >25% of your "self-allotted posts". If you're going to start spamming, it's going to be a problem.

Now to my goals/early game statements:

1. I'm not gonna make any meta crap posts. TBH I don't remember anyone's meta and it's ridiculously stupid logic. I'm not going to stand for it and I don't think you guys should either.

2. I'm voting for the scummiest person. My last game was Titanic and it came down to 3-4 days of "X is scum, Y/Z/Q is scum as well". That led the town way off of the path and allowed my scum team the easiest scum win in a very long time. I don't care if they're not on the two lynch trains that are going to form. It's not instant majority so as long as I feel like I'm voting for the scummiest person in my opinion, I'm going to be happy with my vote.

3. I'm going to do my best to not be just an onlooker. I'm gonna try and facilitate discussion and ask a lot of questions instead of just answering questions and throw my ideas out there and just create more chaos.

On that note, sciberia needs to stop analyzing the first page so hard and just discuss. We're not going to find scum on the first page. You guys just need to talk instead of being at each other's throats 30 minutes into the game.


Don't like this post. Doesn't say anything with a substance.

+ Show Spoiler +
On November 20 2013 13:24 cDgCorazon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 20 2013 13:20 Aquanim wrote:
@Corazon
I'd like you to elaborate more on why you think sciberbia is scum. I don't entirely understand your argument at present.

He's trying to get us to tunnel each other early so he can just sit around and piggyback on town lynches and point the finger at others.

This is demonstrated when he essentially copies my post asking thrawn if he was a mason (deliberately, his post was at least 2-3 minutes after mine) and then decides that he can take my words and twist them when I pressure him about it.

This is what troubles me about sciberia right now.

Don't understand what he is trying to say with this. If "us" refers to Scib and Cora, how does he come to the conclusion that Scib can "sit around and piggyback on town lynches and point the finger at others" if Scib is tunneling Cora?

On one hand Cora could be a townie caught in a emotional tunnel. This falls in line with his tone when directly responding to Scib. On the other hand he could be scum. Reserving judgement until he returns and properly answears Sciberbias case and this post.

@Jampidampi: This reads to me like two quotes demonstrating why you don't like Corazon's play so far. How does that leave you on the town side of null? I think you need to flesh this out some more.

Which I don't see as something you say to someone you suspect, you get a classical scum making-someone-look-suspicious-without-actually-calling-him-suspicious post.

Asking the question isn't the scummy part.
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
November 21 2013 15:39 GMT
#677
So Rayn,

Jampi is scummy because he didn't jump on a vote for you when you made yourself so lynchable.

And Mocs is scummy because he did jump on a vote for you for that exact reason

Am I getting that right???
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
November 21 2013 15:43 GMT
#678
Sorry Im back home now my sons hospital didnt have wifi. Catching up now.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
November 21 2013 15:44 GMT
#679
On November 22 2013 00:38 cDgCorazon wrote:
Rayn, you don't need to explain to me how you feel. I can read.

We were all happily discussing a potential Rean lynch and all of a sudden, you and Mocsta get in this argument and now we have no chance at consolidation. It just derailed town. How do you think we are going to lynch scum if your egos get in the way?
Why do you think that is the situation at hand?
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 21 2013 15:44 GMT
#680
One of the reasons i think Rean is not scum is that Mocsta and thrawn as self-proclaimed masons are driving the discussion in this thread, or have been. There has been no real resistance to Rean's lynch (no, i have not resisted it for real - until now). If Rean is town (and i am like 90% sure of it) i am pretty sure one of Mocsta / thrawn is scum.

sciberbia didn't really try to get Onegu lynched, he diid not try to really convince people into lynching Onegu.

I have not tried to really convince people into lynching other people, i have just said i don't think Rean is scum.

Noone else has not really tried to push any other lynch, besides Rean. Do you guys really think if i was scum and Rean was scum that's what i would do / allow to happen? Mocsta? thrawn? Like really? If i was scum i could make a quite convincing case on anyone in this game if i wanted. And that is a fact. But i won't, because i am not scum.

And i don't think Rean is scum either.

If i failed with my stir up the thread then fine, vote for me. When i flip town look closely into Mocsta & thrawn, because then you can take my word for Rean being town. If you want to lynch Rean, fine. Do it. But when he flips town look closely into Mocsta / thrawn, because one of them is scum. If Rean flips scum i admit i am really bad at playing mafia or mafia has to be Lonemeow & Jampidampi and scum just did have no thread precense. In that case we should still lynch Jampidampi.

So that's my take on things going on here. Make your best shot. If it's me i don't care. But if that's the case remember what i said.
table for two on a tv tray
Prev 1 32 33 34 35 36 145 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 31m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft404
RuFF_SC2 200
Nina 90
-ZergGirl 88
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2123
sorry 29
910 27
yabsab 18
Bale 17
Terrorterran 14
Icarus 5
Dota 2
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1159
taco 317
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox805
Other Games
summit1g8477
JimRising 664
Day[9].tv463
WinterStarcraft319
C9.Mang0284
Livibee154
Sick131
Maynarde125
ViBE99
ArmadaUGS41
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick842
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream156
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Response 11
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota283
League of Legends
• Stunt353
Other Games
• Day9tv463
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
6h 31m
Stellar Fest
8h 31m
The PondCast
1d 5h
OSC
1d 8h
Stellar Fest
1d 8h
OSC
1d 19h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.