• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:28
CEST 18:28
KST 01:28
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon108
StarCraft 2
General
Updated Continental Flags System & New Global Flag StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9544 users

Back To The Basics Mini Mafia - Page 29

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 27 28 29 30 31 145 Next
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=437262
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
November 21 2013 06:30 GMT
#561
On November 21 2013 15:23 sciberbia wrote:
@Mocsta
As I already mentioned Onegu does not play scum scared. Read his Desert Mini filter if you must. If I recall correctly he states there is a good chance hapa/marv are scum on day 1, and suggests they be analyzed.

Rean lynch is probably also OK. I'll consolidate on Rean if it comes down to him and Aquanim.

And I see you've written another case on me. Guess I'll respond to that next



And I made a case on sylencia my other scummate day 1. I bus and I bus hard as scum. But Im town, and wish I rolled scum, its so much more fun to be scum.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Aquanim
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia2849 Posts
November 21 2013 06:32 GMT
#562
On November 21 2013 15:27 Onegu wrote:
Rayn my gut is getting a little tingle from you as I am reading...

@Onegu
Could you explain this further? Do you think he's scum, or are you just happy to see him?
sciberbia
Profile Joined April 2011
United States1359 Posts
November 21 2013 06:39 GMT
#563
+ Show Spoiler +

On November 21 2013 15:03 Mocsta wrote:
- Picking on Corazon early game, whilst ignoring you and I for similar toned posts
He phrases it as a conversation starter, but its pretty clear it is shit-stirring.


This is the most ridiculous thing. How hard is it to believe that of the posts so far I thought Cora's was the scummiest? Are you trying to argue your's was scummier? Your's was completely unalazyable because it was the first post of the thread and if you are scum you had 2 hours to think about what to post there so it's completely wifom. As I already said, Bereft's was clearly more attention-grabby. I can't understand how you see it as shit stirring.

+ Show Spoiler +

On November 21 2013 15:03 Mocsta wrote:
- Scibs also states he hates early game trolling, yet is contributing to a negative atmosphere.
THink about this: he stated Corazon was scum off what he defined later as 99% null, 1% scummy. Its clearly an over reaction and all it does is force people to point fingers at each other ==> atmosphere scum love.


What the fuck are you talking about? I said Cora was scummiest so far. Not that he was scum. There is a huge difference.

How you think I'm creating a scum-favored atmosphere with my posting is beyond me. Either you're scum or you're see ghosts that aren't there.

+ Show Spoiler +

On November 21 2013 15:03 Mocsta wrote:
- His case on Corazon is terrible.
#2 is acceptable because a majority misread corazon intentions
#1 is terrible because scibs is a hypocrite for singling out corazon but further, he is calling corazon scummy for being bad, there is nothing about scum motive in this point
#3 - is just a weak point
Overall this case is calling corazon a bad townie, and relies on the reader to assume the points are scummy.
This is a sign of a poor/half-assed case.. yet. scibs said i stole his thunder when i said corazon was scummy.
His actions are not congruent with filter.


Err before you said points 1 and 3 were good and 2 was terrible...

Regarding point 1, I'm not a hypocrite. And there is scum motivation as I outlined. To discredit me specifically so scum!Cora doesn't come under pressure.

Regarding point 3, it's not weak at all. Cora originally said you can't make reads off the first page. And he supposedly had a genuine scum read on me as he was writing that (?). Does that make sense from a town perspective? No it doesn't. A more likely explanation is that he didn't have any reads at all (because scum) and that's why he had no problem writing "you can't make reads on the first page".

+ Show Spoiler +

On November 21 2013 15:03 Mocsta wrote:
- Scibs is suddenly suspicous of Rean, but asks such a baseless question that is not alignment-indicative. Again, this is not congruent with being a genuine scum read


Not sure what you're talking about. I wasn't 'suddenly' suspicious of him. I was suspicious of him since the start of the game. I asked questions to probe for information, which helped me develop my scum read. You're just asserting without any evidence that the questions were baseless and non alignment-indicative and you are in fact wrong.

+ Show Spoiler +

On November 21 2013 15:03 Mocsta wrote:
- Scibs has a really odd timed delurked to chat with jampidampi. In this convo he avoids discussing the interplay between rean/aqua - which makes ZERO sense if rean was his 2nd scum read. This is a *very* bad point


It was like 4 in the morning and as I was nodding off to sleep I saw jampi enter the thread. As Cora was my strongest read I wanted his thoughts. If I had infinite time I would have partaken in discussion with Rean and Cora but unfortunately I do not. You're just looking at my whole filter with extreme bias, malicious or not, and coming up with the worst possible explanation for everything I do, even if there's no evidence for it.

I'd be interested in hearing your thoughts on this post.
sciberbia
Profile Joined April 2011
United States1359 Posts
November 21 2013 06:42 GMT
#564
On November 21 2013 15:27 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 21 2013 15:23 sciberbia wrote:
@Mocsta
As I already mentioned Onegu does not play scum scared. Read his Desert Mini filter if you must. If I recall correctly he states there is a good chance hapa/marv are scum on day 1, and suggests they be analyzed.

Rean lynch is probably also OK. I'll consolidate on Rean if it comes down to him and Aquanim.

And I see you've written another case on me. Guess I'll respond to that next
I am aware of this, but I don't find it applicable?


It's applicable because your sole reason for your town-read on Onegu is that it would be "suicide" for him to call you and thrawn scum, assuming that he is scum and you are both town.

Given that you know he isn't scared of anyone as scum, doesn't that invalidate your reason for thinking he can't be scum? Please explain your thought process more.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
November 21 2013 06:44 GMT
#565
My thoughts are that you are overly defensive in this retort.

I can easily add quotes to support my points. In the end I provided those points because bereft asked me for them. My vote today is on rean.

I'm quite content with you for a day2 lynch
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
November 21 2013 06:47 GMT
#566
On November 21 2013 15:42 sciberbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 21 2013 15:27 Mocsta wrote:
On November 21 2013 15:23 sciberbia wrote:
@Mocsta
As I already mentioned Onegu does not play scum scared. Read his Desert Mini filter if you must. If I recall correctly he states there is a good chance hapa/marv are scum on day 1, and suggests they be analyzed.

Rean lynch is probably also OK. I'll consolidate on Rean if it comes down to him and Aquanim.

And I see you've written another case on me. Guess I'll respond to that next
I am aware of this, but I don't find it applicable?


It's applicable because your sole reason for your town-read on Onegu is that it would be "suicide" for him to call you and thrawn scum, assuming that he is scum and you are both town.

Given that you know he isn't scared of anyone as scum, doesn't that invalidate your reason for thinking he can't be scum? Please explain your thought process more.

Having balls doesn't mean putting them on display.

Good scum is about calculated risks.

The risk of bussing marv/hapa is in a completely different league to saying me/thrawn are scum.
The former is risk management and the latter *is* suicide proven by the majority chasing him for scum
Regardless, I did not pit him in my super town group. I still want to see him.contribute beyond a read on me. Right now he is a soft town lean.
sciberbia
Profile Joined April 2011
United States1359 Posts
November 21 2013 06:47 GMT
#567
On November 21 2013 15:44 Mocsta wrote:
My thoughts are that you are overly defensive in this retort.

I can easily add quotes to support my points. In the end I provided those points because bereft asked me for them. My vote today is on rean.

I'm quite content with you for a day2 lynch


err no you can't easily add quotes to support your points. Saying you can doesn't make it true. But whatever -- I'm not interested in lynching you today so we can revisit this tomorrow I guess.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
November 21 2013 06:53 GMT
#568
Lynching me lol

Chortle
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
November 21 2013 07:40 GMT
#569
On November 21 2013 15:32 Aquanim wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 21 2013 15:27 Onegu wrote:
Rayn my gut is getting a little tingle from you as I am reading...

@Onegu
Could you explain this further? Do you think he's scum, or are you just happy to see him?


Yes somewhat scummy but I cant point to anything yet just a gut feeling, but these gut feelings on rayn have been correct alot of the time. I am slowly reading the thread while getting ready to go out
Try TL Mafia!!!
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
November 21 2013 08:25 GMT
#570
Read the whole game. Updated reads list:

The Good: {Thrawn, JarJarDrinks, Aquanim, Bereft}

The Bad: {Onegu, LoneMeow, Rayn, Sciberbia}

The Ugly: {Rean, jampidampi, Corazon}



Key swaps:
Sciberbia: Has nothing to do with comments before. Has to do with how he was interpreting Aquanim. If Rean flips scum, Sciberbia comes out looking pretty good for trying to get focus off Aquanim. Will have to do a specific filter-dive to firm this read up. Content in the middle.

Rayn: I have loved everything he did (UNTIL) he dropped his vote on Rean out of nowhere. This just makes no sense given the back/n/forth.

Corazon: I have two major issues with him
(1) Hes only accusing people that have attacked him.
(2) He is refusing to answer JJD question about the first post which I EMAND* an answer for

To which I will expound:
On November 21 2013 01:48 cDgCorazon wrote:
Perhaps I could have come to that conclusion in-between my first post and the "rocking the boat" post.
On November 21 2013 02:00 JarJarDrinks wrote:
Well this is what I'm trying to find out. Did you not have a scum read in the first post but did in the 2nd? If so, what changed yoiur mind?
On November 21 2013 02:02 cDgCorazon wrote:
Yes because I am going to have a scum read on sciberia after 1 page of mostly joke posting...
Corazon bluntly states that is it ridiculous to consider Sciberbia scum from the page 1 (which is 5).

The truth lies in the filter however:
On November 20 2013 12:57 cDgCorazon wrote:
I think it is sciberia either not understanding that the first page of a game is usually just joking around or he is trying to rock the boat ridiculously early in the game.

Seeing as sciberia is not new to this game, I think it's the latter.

This quote led to a lot of confusion.
Corazon later confirms the intent of rocking the boat was to call Sciberbia scummy.
On November 21 2013 01:25 cDgCorazon wrote:
The first post (about "rocking the boat") said that sciberia is either new to this game or him "rocking the boat" is scummy.

Is it not obvious to you that this isn't sciberia's first game? I said he was good at this game and that I thought he was making a calculated play with "rocking the boat".


What we have is Corazon caught in a lie.

First he calls Sciberbia scummy for 1 post.
More recently he states he can't have thought Scibs was scummy for that 1 post.

JJD has to ask *repeatedly* for such a simple answer and Corazon continuously refuses to comply.
Corazon *knows* he is caught in a lie - a scummy lie.[/
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
November 21 2013 08:29 GMT
#571
On November 21 2013 15:20 ObviousOne wrote:
Basic Vote Count


cDgCorazon (0): thrawn2112, Mocsta, sciberbia, Onegu
Aquanim (4): thrawn2112. Mocsta, jampidampi, cDgCorazon, Rean, raynpelikoneet
Rean (4): Aquanim, JarJarDrinks, raynpelikoneet, Bereft, Mocsta
Onegu (1): sciberbia
Bereft (1): raynpelikoneet



No one is currently set to be lynched.

12 players alive means 7 votes to lynch. If you find an error in the vote count, please let us know.

Day 1 ends in at 03:00 GMT (+00:00)

Guys we need to consolidate onto Rean with 7 votes.

3 more to hop along please to reach the majority requirement of 7 voters.
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
November 21 2013 08:40 GMT
#572
I'm on the mislynch wagon aren't I?

I haven't read anything since I last posted except that vote count but it, combined with the reread of Rean I did earlier is enough to make me go

##unvote
##vote: rean
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
November 21 2013 08:44 GMT
#573
Thrawn
Pls have a read of I think p26

Rayn has a go at rean and then a handful of posts later drops it suddenly stating rean is making sense.
I'm keen to know whether you think this is natural.

Will be important to also consider his vote on bereft around p28
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
November 21 2013 08:46 GMT
#574
lazy reads 2.0

scum

rean lonemeow and rayn or scib
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
November 21 2013 09:26 GMT
#575
On November 20 2013 21:41 LoneMeow wrote:
I could agree about cDgCorazon being scum. His filter has a ton of filler-like stuff, practically the only player he seems to have anything to talk about is sciberbia and even that is kind of non-commital, he's more or less hinting that sciberbia is scummy but never actually making it a real case. The part about town reads not being useful was just plain weird.

On the other hand, sciberbia's massive tunnel so early in the game is pretty weird and I really don't think they're both scum.


"I agree about Cor being scum" or even "I kinda agree" is how town people talk.

"I could agree" is how scum people talk. "Could agree" as in "if I were actually able to have an opinion but I can't because I'm scum." When they phrase things like this you are hearing their inner monologue trying to figure out what their reads would be if they didn't already know alignments. LM is also scum for townreading Aqua at a time when the average townie should have been at least a little suspicious of Aqua. My only problem writing LM off as scum is that he's barely posted. JampiDampi isn't posting either and I don't like how he was so quick to agree that my Aqua case was good and then he immediately stopped looking for mafia. I remember a post about looking for replacements so if this is him then I don't know how important that last point I made is and this might apply to LM if he's the one who's dropping out. Hopefully this won't be a problem after D1. Picking one out of those two to be scum.. I'll go with LM.

I just filtered scib real quick and he's ok. My gut says Bereft is town but at some point I'd like to do some 1v1 questioning.

Onegu remains an enigma but my gut has more and more been leaning towards town.

I was rereading rayn (sorry moc haven't finished up to the stuff you mentioned) and I came across this exchange

On November 21 2013 02:21 Mocsta wrote:
Are Rean and Aquanim bussing?



On November 21 2013 02:27 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I don't know and i don't care. They both look individually bad to me. I'll reconsider when i see flips. I am not looking into connections now. Everyone has made good posts and those people have made bad posts in my opinion. I do not think Aquanim's reasons for voting for Rean are strong, i don't even know if he thinks he is scum as this is what he says:
Show nested quote +
For the same reason, I voted Rean above for the purposes of running a second wagon and introducing a choice. I'd cheerfully vote Corazon as well, his failure to actually vote for sciberbia despite his constant accusations is pretty damning.

Shouldn't he be voting for Cora instead?


A question like what mocsta asked is exactly the kind of unimportant and tiresome thing that town rayn both would strongly care about and also be able to provide several filter pages of spam talking about. Town rayn would never pass up the chance to indulge a question such as Mocsta asked. Town rayn cares deeply about every minute aspect of every angle of every possible theory and he can't stand not having an opinion about such things.

I need to reread Corazon, I previously thought he was pretty townie but Mocsta seems to disagree. I am loathe to do it because I don't want to reread those opening cor/scib arguments again and I also think that town Corazon has a very scummy way of talking, arguing, and just the general way he organizes and presents his thought process. I will do this later.
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
November 21 2013 09:43 GMT
#576
By the way Mocsta I don't need you to reexplain the lie you say Corazon told. I understand perfectly what the lie would be but I just need to decide if it makes him scum or not... read what I said about him in my above post. There is no doubt in my mind that town Corazon might attempt to misrepresent his earlier posts in order to make himself look better, and end up getting everything all confused in the process.
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
November 21 2013 10:24 GMT
#577
Holyflare replaces LoneMeow
Moderator
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
November 21 2013 10:29 GMT
#578
I get that a town Corazon can lie about that type of stuff.

It's why rean is still best lynch for today
Aquanim
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia2849 Posts
November 21 2013 11:04 GMT
#579
@Thrawn:
I think you make a decent point about LoneMeow with the "I could agree", but I'm hesitant to assign a great deal of weight to a single choice of wording. I agree that the slot's certainly not towny-looking at this point and so Holyflare has some work to do.

Come to think of it, I think LoneMeow (as scum) gave me a town read at a time when thread sentiment was against me in Newbie XLIII (link). The conditions were a little different in that the case against me in that game was utter trash and the players with the greatest thread presence were against my lynch, but IIRC I still had a fair few votes on me at the time. I dunno that the similarity means much, except that LM is comfortable rowing against a popular town lynch as scum.

tl;dr I'm happy to wait and see what Holyflare makes of the slot.
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
November 21 2013 11:24 GMT
#580
Yes it is only one instance of that happening, if he had a filter littered with awkward phrasing it would be something I would lynch him for. Now that his absence has been somewhat legitimized by him being replaced I'm going to almost entirely base my read on that slot off of whatever HF does.

I still think jampidampi is scum for what I said earlier.

He entered the game without commentating on the biggest thing going on at the time, the Aqua case. When pressured about this he agreed too quickly (if he liked my case so much why is there nothing in his filter about Aqua before I ask him to comment), threw his vote down (on what I now perceive to be the mislynch scum has been hoping for) and hasn't put any more effort into the game.
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
Prev 1 27 28 29 30 31 145 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 32m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Codebar 36
StarCraft: Brood War
EffOrt 1101
Mini 932
Shuttle 825
Soma 596
actioN 492
Rush 354
Light 311
Larva 304
Stork 271
ggaemo 249
[ Show more ]
BeSt 236
Horang2 211
Snow 176
Dewaltoss 134
hero 129
firebathero 127
Barracks 76
Aegong 74
Zeus 63
Liquid`Ret 50
Sexy 36
Shinee 36
Sharp 34
Shine 31
JYJ 31
soO 25
ToSsGirL 25
Bale 23
sorry 16
zelot 16
Trap 14
Terrorterran 11
Rock 11
Sacsri 9
Dota 2
Gorgc9137
qojqva2208
Dendi845
420jenkins149
Counter-Strike
fl0m1305
Fnx 749
x6flipin643
pashabiceps176
edward64
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes5604
Grubby1981
Other Games
singsing1383
B2W.Neo1014
byalli470
ceh9333
Mlord320
Beastyqt275
Khaldor251
DeMusliM163
Liquid`VortiX155
ArmadaUGS141
KnowMe129
Trikslyr53
BRAT_OK 46
TKL 19
Railgan8
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV250
BasetradeTV218
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream164
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH246
• StrangeGG 67
• mYiSmile123
• Reevou 2
• Migwel
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix7
• blackmanpl 4
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV411
League of Legends
• Nemesis2513
• TFBlade777
Other Games
• Shiphtur271
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
7h 32m
Kung Fu Cup
18h 32m
The PondCast
1d 17h
OSC
1d 20h
OSC
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.