• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:52
CEST 19:52
KST 02:52
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9846 users

PTP IV - Demon's Run - Page 32

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 30 31 32 33 34 184 Next
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
June 23 2013 12:28 GMT
#621
Random Carpet Bombing list:
Kurumi
Meapak_Ziphh
Dandel Ion
Zephirdd
austinmcc
strongandbig
kitaman27
Crossfire99
xxSK8rGUy277xx
Xatalos
s0lstice

Top 3 are bolded. Right now I'm fine with any of the above. Running a D&D game this morning so I'll be cutting it close on the deadline.
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
June 23 2013 12:39 GMT
#622
On June 23 2013 19:58 Xatalos wrote:
Okay, now I've had time to go through the last pages and reread some filters. Unfortunately I'm typing on our iPad, so it's a pain to write and edit this wall of text. At least I'll be home before deadline...

First things first. Gonzaw is looking purely town to me. The amount of constructive discussion he has added to the thread (focusing on Mafia hunting especially) has been enormous. I'd even go as far to say that if he's Mafia, he's playing against his win-condition and setting himself + his team up for a quick defeat.Weird choice of words, but I'll take it. I agree on town sentiment on Gonzaw. Not as sure about Acrofales, but his strong activity and pretty good focus on scumhunting makes him probably town in my eyes. I like his thinking about claiming role names, but he claimed the easiest ever (main character >_>) and he says he is suspicious of Zephirdd on basis that he told the thread he is drunk. Sounds like an early setup for a bus, but that might be me tinfoiling. He also believes that if there was indeed a roleblocker then sk8r is scum. Basically, there is a lot of assumptions in his posts and I am not really sure how to respond to that besides waiting for stuff to happen concerning his guesses. He is not afraid to fight and that'd paint him a weak green for me now. BC is more of a question mark to me. Apparently his vig-shot was real after all (?). In any case, his hyper-aggressive pushing, strong confidence in his own opinions and lack of care for possibly getting lynched for such behaviour makes him feel pretty townish. At least that's the general feeling I get from him, and it should be enough for now. BC is Town. I felt like he is and then The Crisis came and I believe he acted like he would act. Also I dont want to kill him D1 because that sucked every time we did it.

Then there are a ton of useless (completely or mostly) lurkers. Meapak, Zephirdd, austinmcc, strongandbig and Crossfire99. None of them are lynch-worthy right now IMO, but if this anti-town playstyle continues, I'd like a Vig-shot (or something like that) into this lurkish group. There's probably 1-2 Mafia in there, and even if not, nothing of value has been lost. Especially austinmcc makes me feel suspicious. I remember one previous game where we played together. His playstyle was radically different: I was basically certain of him being town during D1. Now, he has just posted weak filler material and questions from others, nothing really of his own.
I said that austin is fishing for tactics for some reason.. I did not raise another point in my post, but I believe he is less active than usually - I liked playing with austin together as town, since he was always a valuable asset.

These following players would make excellent targets for investigation during N1: geript, Kitaman27, sk8r, Dandel Ion. They all give me conflicting reads and basically make it impossible to say their alignment with any confidence. They've all been reasonably active though, so I want to see more of them during D2. Lynching or shooting them now wouldn't be optimal IMO.
I dislike you trying to make blues do stuff. Leave them alone. They shall do what they want.]
Then there are three players who I'd be ready to lynch today: Kurumi, S0lstice, WaveofShadow. WaveofShadow caught my attention early on with some weak scummy signals (most notably the forced "tryhard" attitude and just generally a cautious/forced approach to posting). His response to my pressure was also pretty weird, with a really apologetic tone and shifting the attention to Acrofales with quite "forced" reasoning. Other players have also brought up good points about some strange or outright scummy parts of his later play.
Biggest offense in Wave's play is going from trolling to normal play. I've done it in one of my Mafia games when I felt our game was falling apart. Nobody called me on this and I went back to trolling. I think we won that game, not sure.
Gonzaw made a good case on S0lstice and got me very curious about S0lstice's approach to the game. It feels like he's just throwing accusations here and there, somewhat participating in discussion but not really "pushing" anything, more like reacting to what others do. A really scummy approach to playing the game overall. Lynchable? Yes. More lynchable than WaveofShadow? Not sure yet.
I think same thing goes with s0lstice: he started troll-ish, relaxed and then started to post serious stuff.
Kurumi is almost a lurker, but not quite. What makes me suspicious is especially his highly defensive and passive-aggressive attitude to any suspicion directed towards him. He seems to like side-stepping accusations or attacking his accuser, not discussing the actual accusations or doing anything *positive* for the thread at all. Least scummy of these three IMO, but still on the scummy side.

I'll keep my vote on WaveofShadow for now, but I'll have to read his filter again (especially the later parts). Someone mentioned that he also made towny posts, but I didn't notice that yet, so gotta recheck what all he wrote... Be back later.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
June 23 2013 12:41 GMT
#623
On June 23 2013 21:27 Dandel Ion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 23 2013 21:24 Kurumi wrote:
Oh that 75/25 thing.
REALLY?

what about it?

When I read your posts I was like "damn, you really explained that lovetap thing in detail?"
Then I scramble to find that post and a mention of it happens when BC asks you why you lovetapped Sk8r. You bring up that he is more likely to be town than scum based on that there are more town than scum. What the heck man.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
June 23 2013 12:43 GMT
#624
Alright, so there actually *are* some townish posts in WaveofShadow's filter. Like this:

On June 23 2013 04:11 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 23 2013 04:04 xxSK8rGUy277xx wrote:
On June 23 2013 03:49 s0Lstice wrote:
On June 23 2013 03:45 xxSK8rGUy277xx wrote:
On June 23 2013 03:37 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
You didn't even bother answering why you aren't pushing your scum reads. Why aren't you? Making lists with 0 reasoning behind it or solid commitment to your read is useless and is incredibly scummy.


You are my scum read, which I have committed to pushing. Making a day 1 list of who I think is scummy is not scummy. Of course i'm not going to push them, because really they are just lists. If you want to be technical, yes I was not serious when I said 100%. It's day 1, you should assume that I was not 100% sure.

Defending and discrediting me so hard on day one however, is scummy.


Hearing that you died d1 your past few PTP's makes me feel bad. I might consider doing a pity unvote.


This actually makes him look more town imo. The stuff you are doing in regards to him is not at all going to get him lynched, so as scum he would be free and without fear to let you call him scum with no reasoning, and to no effect, rather than put fuel on the fire by getting in your face about it.



Sure. You can see it that way. This is Day one, so a lot of my 100% scum reads are going to likely change.

First post, reveals that he has a cool/ good role. Which makes me think he has a poor role and wants to blend.

Then he wants to deny me from activating my role. Along with other players. With 0 information on what it would be. A scum would not want a town to activate their role because they are unsure of what it could be.

Then he tries to get me to change my vote to SnB. As you said, my pressure is not going to get him lynched so why would he care if he had one vote on him? I didn't want to be derailed.


On June 23 2013 03:21 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
On June 23 2013 03:17 Kurumi wrote:
I am known for trollish behaviour but I can't recall last time I made a picture for a Mafia game, that's Palmar or Blazinghand you're speaking of geript.

BC, do you think you might die to D1 lynch?


Don't care if I do. Anyone dumb enough to lynch me day 1 is completely retarded. I get suspected every game day 1 and i am almost always town when this happens. Ptp is prime example of this.

I actually had no meta experience of BC, so my voting did not matter from this. For a guy trying to be apathetic about getting killed day 1, he is trying very hard to keep that from happening. Against my very weak fos.

Whoa, wow.
This post is horrible and reeks of bias.
Show nested quote +
First post, reveals that he has a cool/ good role. Which makes me think he has a poor role and wants to blend.

You have absolutely no way of knowing this whatsoever. My role is pretty damn hilarious. What does it mean that I just said that?

Show nested quote +
Then he wants to deny me from activating my role. Along with other players. With 0 information on what it would be. A scum would not want a town to activate their role because they are unsure of what it could be.

I also denied you your role, you know, because you could be scum and giving you an advantage is bad?

You are completely neglecting to take into account town perspectives in your post at all, and it looks as though you're just trying as hard as you can to place BC in a scummy light.


Would scum WaveofShadow post something like this? It's possible, but doesn't feel quite right. I think it's better to lynch s0lstice atm. His overall play is more scummy and there's nothing that actually says "town" about him.

##Vote s0lstice
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 23 2013 12:46 GMT
#625
On June 23 2013 21:41 Kurumi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 23 2013 21:27 Dandel Ion wrote:
On June 23 2013 21:24 Kurumi wrote:
Oh that 75/25 thing.
REALLY?

what about it?

When I read your posts I was like "damn, you really explained that lovetap thing in detail?"
Then I scramble to find that post and a mention of it happens when BC asks you why you lovetapped Sk8r. You bring up that he is more likely to be town than scum based on that there are more town than scum. What the heck man.

Okay look at this:
Random lynching would result in a mafia lynch 24.8% of the time.

Conversely, randomly giving powers to a person is also 24.8% to hit scum. I'd take those chances on their own. Why wouldn't you?
Add to that that I didn't find it scummy how he asked for it, I'm going in deep.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
June 23 2013 12:48 GMT
#626
On June 23 2013 21:46 Dandel Ion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 23 2013 21:41 Kurumi wrote:
On June 23 2013 21:27 Dandel Ion wrote:
On June 23 2013 21:24 Kurumi wrote:
Oh that 75/25 thing.
REALLY?

what about it?

When I read your posts I was like "damn, you really explained that lovetap thing in detail?"
Then I scramble to find that post and a mention of it happens when BC asks you why you lovetapped Sk8r. You bring up that he is more likely to be town than scum based on that there are more town than scum. What the heck man.

Okay look at this:
Show nested quote +
Random lynching would result in a mafia lynch 24.8% of the time.

Conversely, randomly giving powers to a person is also 24.8% to hit scum. I'd take those chances on their own. Why wouldn't you?
Add to that that I didn't find it scummy how he asked for it, I'm going in deep.

No no no, I did not say that you found BC scummy on basics of the question, I just wanted to locate when and who did you give the answer to that.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 23 2013 12:49 GMT
#627
wat
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 23 2013 12:49 GMT
#628
btw, if the lovetap was a big deal the role creator would have said by now.

he didn't so it's a) not or b) fake

either way no harm done anyways
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
June 23 2013 12:50 GMT
#629
On June 23 2013 21:49 Dandel Ion wrote:
wat

I thought you made a detailed post on that lovetap thing but it turned out that you just replied to BC when he asked about it saying "75/25".
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
June 23 2013 12:50 GMT
#630
On June 23 2013 21:49 Dandel Ion wrote:
btw, if the lovetap was a big deal the role creator would have said by now.

he didn't so it's a) not or b) fake

either way no harm done anyways

Well, maybe role creator and sk8r are mafia together?
Or maybe third party?
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 23 2013 12:52 GMT
#631
On June 23 2013 21:50 Kurumi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 23 2013 21:49 Dandel Ion wrote:
btw, if the lovetap was a big deal the role creator would have said by now.

he didn't so it's a) not or b) fake

either way no harm done anyways

Well, maybe role creator and sk8r are mafia together?
Or maybe third party?

whatever

I'm not threatened by an ability called "lovetap"
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
June 23 2013 12:53 GMT
#632
On June 23 2013 21:52 Dandel Ion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 23 2013 21:50 Kurumi wrote:
On June 23 2013 21:49 Dandel Ion wrote:
btw, if the lovetap was a big deal the role creator would have said by now.

he didn't so it's a) not or b) fake

either way no harm done anyways

Well, maybe role creator and sk8r are mafia together?
Or maybe third party?

whatever

I'm not threatened by an ability called "lovetap"

We don't know what it does. It could even decide the lynch!
Or force a no-lynch...
We'd probably have no idea who did it.
I am scared of unknown, is that bad?
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 23 2013 12:54 GMT
#633
On June 23 2013 21:53 Kurumi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 23 2013 21:52 Dandel Ion wrote:
On June 23 2013 21:50 Kurumi wrote:
On June 23 2013 21:49 Dandel Ion wrote:
btw, if the lovetap was a big deal the role creator would have said by now.

he didn't so it's a) not or b) fake

either way no harm done anyways

Well, maybe role creator and sk8r are mafia together?
Or maybe third party?

whatever

I'm not threatened by an ability called "lovetap"

We don't know what it does. It could even decide the lynch!
Or force a no-lynch...
We'd probably have no idea who did it.
I am scared of unknown, is that bad?

It's american. Dunno if that's bad.


btdubz, krumumi, you were the one that made my role in themed right?
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
June 23 2013 12:56 GMT
#634
On June 23 2013 21:54 Dandel Ion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 23 2013 21:53 Kurumi wrote:
On June 23 2013 21:52 Dandel Ion wrote:
On June 23 2013 21:50 Kurumi wrote:
On June 23 2013 21:49 Dandel Ion wrote:
btw, if the lovetap was a big deal the role creator would have said by now.

he didn't so it's a) not or b) fake

either way no harm done anyways

Well, maybe role creator and sk8r are mafia together?
Or maybe third party?

whatever

I'm not threatened by an ability called "lovetap"

We don't know what it does. It could even decide the lynch!
Or force a no-lynch...
We'd probably have no idea who did it.
I am scared of unknown, is that bad?

It's american. Dunno if that's bad.


btdubz, krumumi, you were the one that made my role in themed right?

What Themed?
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
June 23 2013 12:59 GMT
#635
On June 23 2013 21:39 Kurumi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 23 2013 19:58 Xatalos wrote:
Okay, now I've had time to go through the last pages and reread some filters. Unfortunately I'm typing on our iPad, so it's a pain to write and edit this wall of text. At least I'll be home before deadline...

First things first. Gonzaw is looking purely town to me. The amount of constructive discussion he has added to the thread (focusing on Mafia hunting especially) has been enormous. I'd even go as far to say that if he's Mafia, he's playing against his win-condition and setting himself + his team up for a quick defeat.Weird choice of words, but I'll take it. I agree on town sentiment on Gonzaw. Not as sure about Acrofales, but his strong activity and pretty good focus on scumhunting makes him probably town in my eyes. I like his thinking about claiming role names, but he claimed the easiest ever (main character >_>) and he says he is suspicious of Zephirdd on basis that he told the thread he is drunk. Sounds like an early setup for a bus, but that might be me tinfoiling. He also believes that if there was indeed a roleblocker then sk8r is scum. Basically, there is a lot of assumptions in his posts and I am not really sure how to respond to that besides waiting for stuff to happen concerning his guesses. He is not afraid to fight and that'd paint him a weak green for me now. BC is more of a question mark to me. Apparently his vig-shot was real after all (?). In any case, his hyper-aggressive pushing, strong confidence in his own opinions and lack of care for possibly getting lynched for such behaviour makes him feel pretty townish. At least that's the general feeling I get from him, and it should be enough for now. BC is Town. I felt like he is and then The Crisis came and I believe he acted like he would act. Also I dont want to kill him D1 because that sucked every time we did it.

Then there are a ton of useless (completely or mostly) lurkers. Meapak, Zephirdd, austinmcc, strongandbig and Crossfire99. None of them are lynch-worthy right now IMO, but if this anti-town playstyle continues, I'd like a Vig-shot (or something like that) into this lurkish group. There's probably 1-2 Mafia in there, and even if not, nothing of value has been lost. Especially austinmcc makes me feel suspicious. I remember one previous game where we played together. His playstyle was radically different: I was basically certain of him being town during D1. Now, he has just posted weak filler material and questions from others, nothing really of his own.
I said that austin is fishing for tactics for some reason.. I did not raise another point in my post, but I believe he is less active than usually - I liked playing with austin together as town, since he was always a valuable asset.

These following players would make excellent targets for investigation during N1: geript, Kitaman27, sk8r, Dandel Ion. They all give me conflicting reads and basically make it impossible to say their alignment with any confidence. They've all been reasonably active though, so I want to see more of them during D2. Lynching or shooting them now wouldn't be optimal IMO.
I dislike you trying to make blues do stuff. Leave them alone. They shall do what they want.]
Then there are three players who I'd be ready to lynch today: Kurumi, S0lstice, WaveofShadow. WaveofShadow caught my attention early on with some weak scummy signals (most notably the forced "tryhard" attitude and just generally a cautious/forced approach to posting). His response to my pressure was also pretty weird, with a really apologetic tone and shifting the attention to Acrofales with quite "forced" reasoning. Other players have also brought up good points about some strange or outright scummy parts of his later play.
Biggest offense in Wave's play is going from trolling to normal play. I've done it in one of my Mafia games when I felt our game was falling apart. Nobody called me on this and I went back to trolling. I think we won that game, not sure.
Gonzaw made a good case on S0lstice and got me very curious about S0lstice's approach to the game. It feels like he's just throwing accusations here and there, somewhat participating in discussion but not really "pushing" anything, more like reacting to what others do. A really scummy approach to playing the game overall. Lynchable? Yes. More lynchable than WaveofShadow? Not sure yet.
I think same thing goes with s0lstice: he started troll-ish, relaxed and then started to post serious stuff.
Kurumi is almost a lurker, but not quite. What makes me suspicious is especially his highly defensive and passive-aggressive attitude to any suspicion directed towards him. He seems to like side-stepping accusations or attacking his accuser, not discussing the actual accusations or doing anything *positive* for the thread at all. Least scummy of these three IMO, but still on the scummy side.

I'll keep my vote on WaveofShadow for now, but I'll have to read his filter again (especially the later parts). Someone mentioned that he also made towny posts, but I didn't notice that yet, so gotta recheck what all he wrote... Be back later.


Hmm. Nobody disagrees with me? Your troll->serious argument feels aimed at Dandel Ion.. But I'm not sure if I agree, since Dandel Ion did start trollish and got more serious later on, but I don't feel like it's any actual scumtell. More like fishing for reactions and conjuring discussion before there's much to talk about, although it'd be better to focus from the beginning IMO. In any case, I don't think that's a really good argument. (You didn't respond to my suspicion of you btw.)
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 23 2013 12:59 GMT
#636
the game that had the most imaginative name
Themed
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 23 2013 13:00 GMT
#637
On June 23 2013 21:59 Xatalos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 23 2013 21:39 Kurumi wrote:
On June 23 2013 19:58 Xatalos wrote:
Okay, now I've had time to go through the last pages and reread some filters. Unfortunately I'm typing on our iPad, so it's a pain to write and edit this wall of text. At least I'll be home before deadline...

First things first. Gonzaw is looking purely town to me. The amount of constructive discussion he has added to the thread (focusing on Mafia hunting especially) has been enormous. I'd even go as far to say that if he's Mafia, he's playing against his win-condition and setting himself + his team up for a quick defeat.Weird choice of words, but I'll take it. I agree on town sentiment on Gonzaw. Not as sure about Acrofales, but his strong activity and pretty good focus on scumhunting makes him probably town in my eyes. I like his thinking about claiming role names, but he claimed the easiest ever (main character >_>) and he says he is suspicious of Zephirdd on basis that he told the thread he is drunk. Sounds like an early setup for a bus, but that might be me tinfoiling. He also believes that if there was indeed a roleblocker then sk8r is scum. Basically, there is a lot of assumptions in his posts and I am not really sure how to respond to that besides waiting for stuff to happen concerning his guesses. He is not afraid to fight and that'd paint him a weak green for me now. BC is more of a question mark to me. Apparently his vig-shot was real after all (?). In any case, his hyper-aggressive pushing, strong confidence in his own opinions and lack of care for possibly getting lynched for such behaviour makes him feel pretty townish. At least that's the general feeling I get from him, and it should be enough for now. BC is Town. I felt like he is and then The Crisis came and I believe he acted like he would act. Also I dont want to kill him D1 because that sucked every time we did it.

Then there are a ton of useless (completely or mostly) lurkers. Meapak, Zephirdd, austinmcc, strongandbig and Crossfire99. None of them are lynch-worthy right now IMO, but if this anti-town playstyle continues, I'd like a Vig-shot (or something like that) into this lurkish group. There's probably 1-2 Mafia in there, and even if not, nothing of value has been lost. Especially austinmcc makes me feel suspicious. I remember one previous game where we played together. His playstyle was radically different: I was basically certain of him being town during D1. Now, he has just posted weak filler material and questions from others, nothing really of his own.
I said that austin is fishing for tactics for some reason.. I did not raise another point in my post, but I believe he is less active than usually - I liked playing with austin together as town, since he was always a valuable asset.

These following players would make excellent targets for investigation during N1: geript, Kitaman27, sk8r, Dandel Ion. They all give me conflicting reads and basically make it impossible to say their alignment with any confidence. They've all been reasonably active though, so I want to see more of them during D2. Lynching or shooting them now wouldn't be optimal IMO.
I dislike you trying to make blues do stuff. Leave them alone. They shall do what they want.]
Then there are three players who I'd be ready to lynch today: Kurumi, S0lstice, WaveofShadow. WaveofShadow caught my attention early on with some weak scummy signals (most notably the forced "tryhard" attitude and just generally a cautious/forced approach to posting). His response to my pressure was also pretty weird, with a really apologetic tone and shifting the attention to Acrofales with quite "forced" reasoning. Other players have also brought up good points about some strange or outright scummy parts of his later play.
Biggest offense in Wave's play is going from trolling to normal play. I've done it in one of my Mafia games when I felt our game was falling apart. Nobody called me on this and I went back to trolling. I think we won that game, not sure.
Gonzaw made a good case on S0lstice and got me very curious about S0lstice's approach to the game. It feels like he's just throwing accusations here and there, somewhat participating in discussion but not really "pushing" anything, more like reacting to what others do. A really scummy approach to playing the game overall. Lynchable? Yes. More lynchable than WaveofShadow? Not sure yet.
I think same thing goes with s0lstice: he started troll-ish, relaxed and then started to post serious stuff.
Kurumi is almost a lurker, but not quite. What makes me suspicious is especially his highly defensive and passive-aggressive attitude to any suspicion directed towards him. He seems to like side-stepping accusations or attacking his accuser, not discussing the actual accusations or doing anything *positive* for the thread at all. Least scummy of these three IMO, but still on the scummy side.

I'll keep my vote on WaveofShadow for now, but I'll have to read his filter again (especially the later parts). Someone mentioned that he also made towny posts, but I didn't notice that yet, so gotta recheck what all he wrote... Be back later.


Hmm. Nobody disagrees with me?
Your troll->serious argument feels aimed at Dandel Ion.. But I'm not sure if I agree, since Dandel Ion did start trollish and got more serious later on, but I don't feel like it's any actual scumtell. More like fishing for reactions and conjuring discussion before there's much to talk about, although it'd be better to focus from the beginning IMO. In any case, I don't think that's a really good argument. (You didn't respond to my suspicion of you btw.)

Should I?
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
June 23 2013 13:03 GMT
#638
On June 23 2013 21:59 Xatalos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 23 2013 21:39 Kurumi wrote:
On June 23 2013 19:58 Xatalos wrote:
Okay, now I've had time to go through the last pages and reread some filters. Unfortunately I'm typing on our iPad, so it's a pain to write and edit this wall of text. At least I'll be home before deadline...

First things first. Gonzaw is looking purely town to me. The amount of constructive discussion he has added to the thread (focusing on Mafia hunting especially) has been enormous. I'd even go as far to say that if he's Mafia, he's playing against his win-condition and setting himself + his team up for a quick defeat.Weird choice of words, but I'll take it. I agree on town sentiment on Gonzaw. Not as sure about Acrofales, but his strong activity and pretty good focus on scumhunting makes him probably town in my eyes. I like his thinking about claiming role names, but he claimed the easiest ever (main character >_>) and he says he is suspicious of Zephirdd on basis that he told the thread he is drunk. Sounds like an early setup for a bus, but that might be me tinfoiling. He also believes that if there was indeed a roleblocker then sk8r is scum. Basically, there is a lot of assumptions in his posts and I am not really sure how to respond to that besides waiting for stuff to happen concerning his guesses. He is not afraid to fight and that'd paint him a weak green for me now. BC is more of a question mark to me. Apparently his vig-shot was real after all (?). In any case, his hyper-aggressive pushing, strong confidence in his own opinions and lack of care for possibly getting lynched for such behaviour makes him feel pretty townish. At least that's the general feeling I get from him, and it should be enough for now. BC is Town. I felt like he is and then The Crisis came and I believe he acted like he would act. Also I dont want to kill him D1 because that sucked every time we did it.

Then there are a ton of useless (completely or mostly) lurkers. Meapak, Zephirdd, austinmcc, strongandbig and Crossfire99. None of them are lynch-worthy right now IMO, but if this anti-town playstyle continues, I'd like a Vig-shot (or something like that) into this lurkish group. There's probably 1-2 Mafia in there, and even if not, nothing of value has been lost. Especially austinmcc makes me feel suspicious. I remember one previous game where we played together. His playstyle was radically different: I was basically certain of him being town during D1. Now, he has just posted weak filler material and questions from others, nothing really of his own.
I said that austin is fishing for tactics for some reason.. I did not raise another point in my post, but I believe he is less active than usually - I liked playing with austin together as town, since he was always a valuable asset.

These following players would make excellent targets for investigation during N1: geript, Kitaman27, sk8r, Dandel Ion. They all give me conflicting reads and basically make it impossible to say their alignment with any confidence. They've all been reasonably active though, so I want to see more of them during D2. Lynching or shooting them now wouldn't be optimal IMO.
I dislike you trying to make blues do stuff. Leave them alone. They shall do what they want.]
Then there are three players who I'd be ready to lynch today: Kurumi, S0lstice, WaveofShadow. WaveofShadow caught my attention early on with some weak scummy signals (most notably the forced "tryhard" attitude and just generally a cautious/forced approach to posting). His response to my pressure was also pretty weird, with a really apologetic tone and shifting the attention to Acrofales with quite "forced" reasoning. Other players have also brought up good points about some strange or outright scummy parts of his later play.
Biggest offense in Wave's play is going from trolling to normal play. I've done it in one of my Mafia games when I felt our game was falling apart. Nobody called me on this and I went back to trolling. I think we won that game, not sure.
Gonzaw made a good case on S0lstice and got me very curious about S0lstice's approach to the game. It feels like he's just throwing accusations here and there, somewhat participating in discussion but not really "pushing" anything, more like reacting to what others do. A really scummy approach to playing the game overall. Lynchable? Yes. More lynchable than WaveofShadow? Not sure yet.
I think same thing goes with s0lstice: he started troll-ish, relaxed and then started to post serious stuff.
Kurumi is almost a lurker, but not quite. What makes me suspicious is especially his highly defensive and passive-aggressive attitude to any suspicion directed towards him. He seems to like side-stepping accusations or attacking his accuser, not discussing the actual accusations or doing anything *positive* for the thread at all. Least scummy of these three IMO, but still on the scummy side.

I'll keep my vote on WaveofShadow for now, but I'll have to read his filter again (especially the later parts). Someone mentioned that he also made towny posts, but I didn't notice that yet, so gotta recheck what all he wrote... Be back later.


Hmm. Nobody disagrees with me? Your troll->serious argument feels aimed at Dandel Ion.. But I'm not sure if I agree, since Dandel Ion did start trollish and got more serious later on, but I don't feel like it's any actual scumtell. More like fishing for reactions and conjuring discussion before there's much to talk about, although it'd be better to focus from the beginning IMO. In any case, I don't think that's a really good argument. (You didn't respond to my suspicion of you btw.)

How am I supposed to respond to that? I am playing, I am aggressive and was not really active. Sue me.

If you were Attention Seeker, then yes. Why are you asking Dandel?
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 23 2013 13:04 GMT
#639
On June 23 2013 22:03 Kurumi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 23 2013 21:59 Xatalos wrote:
On June 23 2013 21:39 Kurumi wrote:
On June 23 2013 19:58 Xatalos wrote:
Okay, now I've had time to go through the last pages and reread some filters. Unfortunately I'm typing on our iPad, so it's a pain to write and edit this wall of text. At least I'll be home before deadline...

First things first. Gonzaw is looking purely town to me. The amount of constructive discussion he has added to the thread (focusing on Mafia hunting especially) has been enormous. I'd even go as far to say that if he's Mafia, he's playing against his win-condition and setting himself + his team up for a quick defeat.Weird choice of words, but I'll take it. I agree on town sentiment on Gonzaw. Not as sure about Acrofales, but his strong activity and pretty good focus on scumhunting makes him probably town in my eyes. I like his thinking about claiming role names, but he claimed the easiest ever (main character >_>) and he says he is suspicious of Zephirdd on basis that he told the thread he is drunk. Sounds like an early setup for a bus, but that might be me tinfoiling. He also believes that if there was indeed a roleblocker then sk8r is scum. Basically, there is a lot of assumptions in his posts and I am not really sure how to respond to that besides waiting for stuff to happen concerning his guesses. He is not afraid to fight and that'd paint him a weak green for me now. BC is more of a question mark to me. Apparently his vig-shot was real after all (?). In any case, his hyper-aggressive pushing, strong confidence in his own opinions and lack of care for possibly getting lynched for such behaviour makes him feel pretty townish. At least that's the general feeling I get from him, and it should be enough for now. BC is Town. I felt like he is and then The Crisis came and I believe he acted like he would act. Also I dont want to kill him D1 because that sucked every time we did it.

Then there are a ton of useless (completely or mostly) lurkers. Meapak, Zephirdd, austinmcc, strongandbig and Crossfire99. None of them are lynch-worthy right now IMO, but if this anti-town playstyle continues, I'd like a Vig-shot (or something like that) into this lurkish group. There's probably 1-2 Mafia in there, and even if not, nothing of value has been lost. Especially austinmcc makes me feel suspicious. I remember one previous game where we played together. His playstyle was radically different: I was basically certain of him being town during D1. Now, he has just posted weak filler material and questions from others, nothing really of his own.
I said that austin is fishing for tactics for some reason.. I did not raise another point in my post, but I believe he is less active than usually - I liked playing with austin together as town, since he was always a valuable asset.

These following players would make excellent targets for investigation during N1: geript, Kitaman27, sk8r, Dandel Ion. They all give me conflicting reads and basically make it impossible to say their alignment with any confidence. They've all been reasonably active though, so I want to see more of them during D2. Lynching or shooting them now wouldn't be optimal IMO.
I dislike you trying to make blues do stuff. Leave them alone. They shall do what they want.]
Then there are three players who I'd be ready to lynch today: Kurumi, S0lstice, WaveofShadow. WaveofShadow caught my attention early on with some weak scummy signals (most notably the forced "tryhard" attitude and just generally a cautious/forced approach to posting). His response to my pressure was also pretty weird, with a really apologetic tone and shifting the attention to Acrofales with quite "forced" reasoning. Other players have also brought up good points about some strange or outright scummy parts of his later play.
Biggest offense in Wave's play is going from trolling to normal play. I've done it in one of my Mafia games when I felt our game was falling apart. Nobody called me on this and I went back to trolling. I think we won that game, not sure.
Gonzaw made a good case on S0lstice and got me very curious about S0lstice's approach to the game. It feels like he's just throwing accusations here and there, somewhat participating in discussion but not really "pushing" anything, more like reacting to what others do. A really scummy approach to playing the game overall. Lynchable? Yes. More lynchable than WaveofShadow? Not sure yet.
I think same thing goes with s0lstice: he started troll-ish, relaxed and then started to post serious stuff.
Kurumi is almost a lurker, but not quite. What makes me suspicious is especially his highly defensive and passive-aggressive attitude to any suspicion directed towards him. He seems to like side-stepping accusations or attacking his accuser, not discussing the actual accusations or doing anything *positive* for the thread at all. Least scummy of these three IMO, but still on the scummy side.

I'll keep my vote on WaveofShadow for now, but I'll have to read his filter again (especially the later parts). Someone mentioned that he also made towny posts, but I didn't notice that yet, so gotta recheck what all he wrote... Be back later.


Hmm. Nobody disagrees with me? Your troll->serious argument feels aimed at Dandel Ion.. But I'm not sure if I agree, since Dandel Ion did start trollish and got more serious later on, but I don't feel like it's any actual scumtell. More like fishing for reactions and conjuring discussion before there's much to talk about, although it'd be better to focus from the beginning IMO. In any case, I don't think that's a really good argument. (You didn't respond to my suspicion of you btw.)

How am I supposed to respond to that? I am playing, I am aggressive and was not really active. Sue me.

If you were Attention Seeker, then yes. Why are you asking Dandel?

Did you read the game after you were deaded?
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
June 23 2013 13:08 GMT
#640
On June 23 2013 22:04 Dandel Ion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 23 2013 22:03 Kurumi wrote:
On June 23 2013 21:59 Xatalos wrote:
On June 23 2013 21:39 Kurumi wrote:
On June 23 2013 19:58 Xatalos wrote:
Okay, now I've had time to go through the last pages and reread some filters. Unfortunately I'm typing on our iPad, so it's a pain to write and edit this wall of text. At least I'll be home before deadline...

First things first. Gonzaw is looking purely town to me. The amount of constructive discussion he has added to the thread (focusing on Mafia hunting especially) has been enormous. I'd even go as far to say that if he's Mafia, he's playing against his win-condition and setting himself + his team up for a quick defeat.Weird choice of words, but I'll take it. I agree on town sentiment on Gonzaw. Not as sure about Acrofales, but his strong activity and pretty good focus on scumhunting makes him probably town in my eyes. I like his thinking about claiming role names, but he claimed the easiest ever (main character >_>) and he says he is suspicious of Zephirdd on basis that he told the thread he is drunk. Sounds like an early setup for a bus, but that might be me tinfoiling. He also believes that if there was indeed a roleblocker then sk8r is scum. Basically, there is a lot of assumptions in his posts and I am not really sure how to respond to that besides waiting for stuff to happen concerning his guesses. He is not afraid to fight and that'd paint him a weak green for me now. BC is more of a question mark to me. Apparently his vig-shot was real after all (?). In any case, his hyper-aggressive pushing, strong confidence in his own opinions and lack of care for possibly getting lynched for such behaviour makes him feel pretty townish. At least that's the general feeling I get from him, and it should be enough for now. BC is Town. I felt like he is and then The Crisis came and I believe he acted like he would act. Also I dont want to kill him D1 because that sucked every time we did it.

Then there are a ton of useless (completely or mostly) lurkers. Meapak, Zephirdd, austinmcc, strongandbig and Crossfire99. None of them are lynch-worthy right now IMO, but if this anti-town playstyle continues, I'd like a Vig-shot (or something like that) into this lurkish group. There's probably 1-2 Mafia in there, and even if not, nothing of value has been lost. Especially austinmcc makes me feel suspicious. I remember one previous game where we played together. His playstyle was radically different: I was basically certain of him being town during D1. Now, he has just posted weak filler material and questions from others, nothing really of his own.
I said that austin is fishing for tactics for some reason.. I did not raise another point in my post, but I believe he is less active than usually - I liked playing with austin together as town, since he was always a valuable asset.

These following players would make excellent targets for investigation during N1: geript, Kitaman27, sk8r, Dandel Ion. They all give me conflicting reads and basically make it impossible to say their alignment with any confidence. They've all been reasonably active though, so I want to see more of them during D2. Lynching or shooting them now wouldn't be optimal IMO.
I dislike you trying to make blues do stuff. Leave them alone. They shall do what they want.]
Then there are three players who I'd be ready to lynch today: Kurumi, S0lstice, WaveofShadow. WaveofShadow caught my attention early on with some weak scummy signals (most notably the forced "tryhard" attitude and just generally a cautious/forced approach to posting). His response to my pressure was also pretty weird, with a really apologetic tone and shifting the attention to Acrofales with quite "forced" reasoning. Other players have also brought up good points about some strange or outright scummy parts of his later play.
Biggest offense in Wave's play is going from trolling to normal play. I've done it in one of my Mafia games when I felt our game was falling apart. Nobody called me on this and I went back to trolling. I think we won that game, not sure.
Gonzaw made a good case on S0lstice and got me very curious about S0lstice's approach to the game. It feels like he's just throwing accusations here and there, somewhat participating in discussion but not really "pushing" anything, more like reacting to what others do. A really scummy approach to playing the game overall. Lynchable? Yes. More lynchable than WaveofShadow? Not sure yet.
I think same thing goes with s0lstice: he started troll-ish, relaxed and then started to post serious stuff.
Kurumi is almost a lurker, but not quite. What makes me suspicious is especially his highly defensive and passive-aggressive attitude to any suspicion directed towards him. He seems to like side-stepping accusations or attacking his accuser, not discussing the actual accusations or doing anything *positive* for the thread at all. Least scummy of these three IMO, but still on the scummy side.

I'll keep my vote on WaveofShadow for now, but I'll have to read his filter again (especially the later parts). Someone mentioned that he also made towny posts, but I didn't notice that yet, so gotta recheck what all he wrote... Be back later.


Hmm. Nobody disagrees with me? Your troll->serious argument feels aimed at Dandel Ion.. But I'm not sure if I agree, since Dandel Ion did start trollish and got more serious later on, but I don't feel like it's any actual scumtell. More like fishing for reactions and conjuring discussion before there's much to talk about, although it'd be better to focus from the beginning IMO. In any case, I don't think that's a really good argument. (You didn't respond to my suspicion of you btw.)

How am I supposed to respond to that? I am playing, I am aggressive and was not really active. Sue me.

If you were Attention Seeker, then yes. Why are you asking Dandel?

Did you read the game after you were deaded?


Oh this is the game I got mad at because people did not lynch kita?
Probably not much besides Day 2.
What happened?
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Prev 1 30 31 32 33 34 184 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 8m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 301
ProTech170
UpATreeSC 126
BRAT_OK 75
MindelVK 15
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 2909
Bisu 2207
Soulkey 997
EffOrt 500
Larva 414
Mini 385
Dewaltoss 192
ZerO 188
hero 94
Mind 75
[ Show more ]
sorry 64
Sharp 60
Shinee 51
Barracks 34
Bale 26
Terrorterran 22
Trap 22
NaDa 19
ToSsGirL 18
Rock 13
scan(afreeca) 11
zelot 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
Dota 2
Dendi1443
420jenkins382
XaKoH 356
League of Legends
Reynor71
Counter-Strike
fl0m4246
Fnx 679
x6flipin362
edward39
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu400
Other Games
Grubby2933
Liquid`RaSZi1638
FrodaN703
XBOCT244
Livibee180
C9.Mang0135
TKL 117
QueenE104
RotterdaM61
Mew2King39
ZerO(Twitch)16
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV239
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream29
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 68
• Reevou 10
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 50
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2845
• TFBlade748
Other Games
• Shiphtur634
• imaqtpie525
• WagamamaTV511
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
6h 8m
Patches Events
22h 8m
The PondCast
1d 16h
INu's Battles
1d 17h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.