• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:52
CEST 20:52
KST 03:52
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8917 users

PTP IV - Demon's Run - Page 34

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 32 33 34 35 36 184 Next
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18453 Posts
June 23 2013 16:32 GMT
#661
On June 24 2013 01:20 xxSK8rGUy277xx wrote:
Dropping my vote on BC for today because he will not be getting lynched today and I don't want to vote split.

##Unvote
##Vote Zephirdd

Wait... what?! So tell me why Zephir is scum. According to you, not according to those other guys voting for him.

Also, I'm catching up on the thread now. I hope I can make an informed decision in the next hour or so, because I have to go out and don't know whether I'll be back for the deadline.
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
June 23 2013 16:35 GMT
#662
s0Lstice...

1) Why haven't you basically mentioned me at all (except dodging the question once when asked directly) after initially throwing dirt on me?

2) Why haven't you responded to my reply to your soft accusation?

3) Why have you pretty much ignored/dodged Gonzaw´s case on you (except downplaying it once in a vague manner) and then conveniently forgotten it?

4) Why did you suddenly bandwagon Zephirdd, an "easy" lurker lynch, despite not even mentioning him before this?

All this makes me feel like you don't even care who gets lynched. Just throw some dirt around, then forget it, then avoid attention, and then jump on an easy bandwagon when the opportunity arises. Frankly, your filter reeks red.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
June 23 2013 16:41 GMT
#663
Dandel Ion, you really think we should lynch Zephirdd over s0Lstice...?
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
June 23 2013 16:41 GMT
#664
Because I just don't see it.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
s0Lstice
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1833 Posts
June 23 2013 16:51 GMT
#665
I read your defense Xatalos, and I frankly don't care that you care so much about how I'm not sharing every waking thought I have in thread. If it makes that much of a difference for you, I'm gonna wait and see on you. You are here and posting, so if you are scum I don't think it will be difficult. I prioritize the time I have to play the game with, and Zeph is the lynch I want to go with as I was reading through filters. I can deal with other stuff later.

Gonzaw's case was terrible. Don't care about that either atm. I feel dumber having read it.

You seem content to sail off into confirmation bias land though, so enjoy your journey!

The rest of you bubba's, get your vote on. Let's kill Zeph.
ATOBTTR
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18453 Posts
June 23 2013 16:52 GMT
#666
Okay, I filtered zephirdd and don't get a strong scumread. He hasn't done very much, but his longer post seems quite okay to me and I don't see the problems with his post about DI either. The post Gonzaw objects to: I fail to see how you get a read on zephirdd from him stating his conclusion that BC is probably town. I did so too, and so did a number of other people, including Gonzaw himself. I don't see that being much of a case.

However, austin is making my scumdar ping like a maniac with his behaviour towards zephir.

At the start of the game, he seemed concerned about exactly one thing: figuring out zephir.

+ Show Spoiler [austin's preoccupation with zephir] +

On June 22 2013 07:32 austinmcc wrote:
Or maybe I DO have that power and you're immune to it.

My read on Zephirdd is that he managed to win PTP3 for his team by being a jerky mafia face. I don't like that, but tbh I don't remember him doing anything super duper mafia-y. Gonna be trying to get info out of him early, because he was able to blend in late game once everyone was lazified and didn't care.[/QUOTE
Show nested quote +
On June 22 2013 22:58 austinmcc wrote:
Actually, beyond just that...Zephir, was there any particular setup/role figuring discussion that you guys were worried about in pick their pokemon?


Show nested quote +
On June 22 2013 22:33 austinmcc wrote:
Zephirdd, in Poke-pick-their-power-palooza, were you worried/flustered by the thought of claimfests where everyone tried to figure out who made what role/what role had what powers? Or did it not matter to you?


Acro/others, I'm not sure that claiming names really does anything to help sort out later situations where we need to claim roles. If everyone claims, then yes, we know what roles might be open to being fakeclaimed. But if the creator is dead, SOMEONE has the rolename they made a role for, and that person can make up whatever they want and knowing the maker doesn't help anyone. If we don't claim, mafia can't really fakeclaim a power but a real role name, because the role creator MIGHT still be alive.

I keep poking around that, but I don't think we get enough out of just claiming what roles we made that it's worth filling in some of the information that the mafia doesn't have. Also, Other Reasons.



That is 100% of his early posts with actual content (meaning, not trolling). While at the time I didn't really mind it too much, because trying to really figure out 1 person who you are afraid of, if scum, is a fairly okay way to start D1, lets see how this desire to figure him out progresses.

Then gonzaw makes the comment. I don't think it should even be called a case, because gonzaw doesn't even push zephir, his main focus is s0lstice (who I will look into next), and austinmcc practically leaps at it:

[QUOTE]On June 23 2013 23:55 austinmcc wrote:
In stuff people may care about - gonzaw, everyone <3s you and so I focused on your reads. I honestly like the zephirdd read.
Okay...

But it feels more like he likes it because it is an easy setup for him to get on a rolling wagon where he won't be suspicious than anything else. Lets look at the case:

[quote]
In pokePTP, he won the game for scum by just surviving, didn't catch a lot of attention. I didn't like losing that game, and had planned on trying to keep some focus on him in this game to make sure it didn't happen. My early questions weren't great, but it was both (1) a way to get a little information out of him and (2) an important viewpoint to get when considering claims and whatnot. For all the arguing in this thread about who liked the idea of roleclaiming or not, whether it was good for scum or not, we have people who were scum in PTP games here, can ask them directly whether roleclaiming was something scum was worried about. Who cares whether we think it might be good or bad, we can directly ask someone who was scum whether roleclaiming made his team worried or not. His answers were slightly shifty, in that I was hoping for something more firm but got nothing firm at all[quote]If I could offer some advice, don't trust any claim - no matter how townie it sounds like.[/quote][quote]I really don't remember much actually, it was a long time ago. I was afk a lot on that game too(I forgot to send many stuff to hosts).. but you can get an idea of that on the scum qt. I do think we were worried about roles a lot actually, I was worried about Charmander(which was my creation) particularly, but he ended up killing himself with Drazerk bus-driving him iirc.[/quote]I missed my window to really poke at this, but don't like how, for the most part, he passes the buck instead of making the "I was scum in a PTP game, was this situation something scum wanted to happen" --> "I am in another PTP game, this situation is something scum would/wouldn't want to happen here" jump.
[/quote]
What a load of crock. This is not indicative of alignment at all.

[quote]
Beyond that, he's focused on DI, but...seems like most of the people referencing DI mention the alliance post. Zephir doesn't. Using the term "alliance" doesn't make DI town or scum, but it's a piece of his filter that has stood out to people as they read DI. Minor concern that zephir, who appears more focused on DI than anyone else, doesn't mention it.

Instead, what he does mention is...bland[QUOTE]On June 23 2013 17:46 Zephirdd wrote:
Dandel's posting has been so... fucking stupid. Goes from the 75/25% mafia/town ratio(which is stupid) to calling BC a claimed SK to calling him a troll to saying his previous post is not what it actually is(semantics) etc... It's really stupid.

But then, post "zephirdd not putting effort into his reads"(which he is right; I'm not) he makes some half-decent points about geript.

Geript's points are not anti-town though. He is asking legit questions, pushing possible contradictions.

DI feels like he is trying to discredit/shut down possible questions that could corner someone.

My mind keeps flipfloping on Dandelion, and I keep going back(in my own restricted mind) to austin who has been gone for a while.

Dandelion, please do post your thoughts on austinmcc and maybe post his reasoning towards asking the questions he did towards me. Anyone else is free to do the same, but I'm extra interested in DI.[/QUOTE]DI's posting is stupid/really stupid/fucking stupid. He's trying to shut down questions. But at the same time Zephir says DI is making decent points about himself/geript. For all the focus that zephir's posts put on DI, there's never really a ... summation of thoughts. He notes that his read on DI wavers, but his vote doesn't, and his focus doesn't, and there's just no followup on his wavering.

##vote: Zephirdd[/QUOTE]
I agree that zephir's case on DI is not very strong, but it doesn't feel forced. This, however, feels forced. Austin gives no impression of trying to figure Zephir out, just paint him as scum.

And that is all that austin has done. This from a guy who generally has pretty insightful reads. I am not impressed at all... and the zephir wagon smells even fishier because of it.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 23 2013 16:56 GMT
#667
On June 24 2013 01:41 Xatalos wrote:
Dandel Ion, you really think we should lynch Zephirdd over s0Lstice...?

over s0l? yes.

But there are still like 5 people I'd rather lynch over zeph, s0l is not one of them tho.

At this point, I just don't want no no-lynch.
5 people are not even voting, about as many throw away their votes on randoms.
what's a brother to do.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18453 Posts
June 23 2013 16:58 GMT
#668
Also,it's well into sunday already. Where's xfire?
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 23 2013 16:58 GMT
#669
Actually counted, it's only 4.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
xxSK8rGUy277xx
Profile Joined September 2010
300 Posts
June 23 2013 16:59 GMT
#670
On June 24 2013 01:32 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 24 2013 01:20 xxSK8rGUy277xx wrote:
Dropping my vote on BC for today because he will not be getting lynched today and I don't want to vote split.

##Unvote
##Vote Zephirdd

Wait... what?! So tell me why Zephir is scum. According to you, not according to those other guys voting for him.

Also, I'm catching up on the thread now. I hope I can make an informed decision in the next hour or so, because I have to go out and don't know whether I'll be back for the deadline.

The day is almost over and the only two trains that are possible are Dandel and Zephird. Why are you so surprised that I would vote him?

Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18453 Posts
June 23 2013 16:59 GMT
#671
On June 24 2013 01:56 Dandel Ion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 24 2013 01:41 Xatalos wrote:
Dandel Ion, you really think we should lynch Zephirdd over s0Lstice...?

over s0l? yes.

But there are still like 5 people I'd rather lynch over zeph, s0l is not one of them tho.

At this point, I just don't want no no-lynch.
5 people are not even voting, about as many throw away their votes on randoms.
what's a brother to do.

Vote for SnB. Lurking SnB is scum SnB.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 23 2013 17:01 GMT
#672
snb is probably a decently good lynch.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18453 Posts
June 23 2013 17:01 GMT
#673
On June 24 2013 01:59 xxSK8rGUy277xx wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 24 2013 01:32 Acrofales wrote:
On June 24 2013 01:20 xxSK8rGUy277xx wrote:
Dropping my vote on BC for today because he will not be getting lynched today and I don't want to vote split.

##Unvote
##Vote Zephirdd

Wait... what?! So tell me why Zephir is scum. According to you, not according to those other guys voting for him.

Also, I'm catching up on the thread now. I hope I can make an informed decision in the next hour or so, because I have to go out and don't know whether I'll be back for the deadline.

The day is almost over and the only two trains that are possible are Dandel and Zephird. Why are you so surprised that I would vote him?


1. With almost over you mean we have another 4 hours or so?
2. Because you haven't even MENTIONED Zephir before.

Actually, SnB can wait for another day. Sk8er is trying to kill Zephir without even bothering to figure out whether he's scum or town, hence sk8er is scum.

##vote sk8er
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 23 2013 17:02 GMT
#674
that however is not a decently good lynch
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18453 Posts
June 23 2013 17:02 GMT
#675
On June 24 2013 02:02 Dandel Ion wrote:
that however is not a decently good lynch

Explain to me why sk8er is town.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 23 2013 17:03 GMT
#676
On June 24 2013 02:02 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 24 2013 02:02 Dandel Ion wrote:
that however is not a decently good lynch

Explain to me why sk8er is town.

explain why he's scum and I'm not.

you should be doing the whole omgwtfbbq shabazzle to my vote on zephiredd too since it was pretty much the same thing.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
s0Lstice
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1833 Posts
June 23 2013 17:04 GMT
#677
After that big post I'd think Austin would be a good pivot for you Acro. What are you doing?
ATOBTTR
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 23 2013 17:04 GMT
#678
Solstice is scum.
I'm sure of it.
##Vote: s0Lstice

I probably won't be around until later but guys trust me on this.
WAGON OF JUSTICEEEEEEE
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 23 2013 17:04 GMT
#679
I'm feeling austin, actually.

##austin
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 23 2013 17:06 GMT
#680
On June 24 2013 02:04 WaveofShadow wrote:
Solstice is scum.
I'm sure of it.
##Vote: s0Lstice

I probably won't be around until later but guys trust me on this.
WAGON OF JUSTICEEEEEEE

that post took you 16 hours?
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Prev 1 32 33 34 35 36 184 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 8m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 460
ProTech142
UpATreeSC 114
BRAT_OK 112
Railgan 37
MindelVK 20
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 1974
Shuttle 351
Dewaltoss 116
Trap 30
Bale 22
scan(afreeca) 16
Dota 2
XaKoH 636
420jenkins426
Counter-Strike
fl0m4114
Fnx 667
x6flipin187
kRYSTAL_23
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3599
Liquid`Hasu493
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1828
FrodaN800
B2W.Neo416
Livibee190
C9.Mang0149
TKL 107
QueenE78
RotterdaM65
ToD43
Mew2King30
JuggernautJason12
summit1g0
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV238
BasetradeTV186
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream28
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Reevou 9
• Adnapsc2 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 38
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2925
• TFBlade728
Other Games
• Shiphtur1253
• imaqtpie767
• WagamamaTV337
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
5h 8m
Patches Events
21h 8m
The PondCast
1d 15h
INu's Battles
1d 16h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.