• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:28
CEST 04:28
KST 11:28
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6102 users

PTP IV - Demon's Run - Page 33

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 31 32 33 34 35 184 Next
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
June 23 2013 13:10 GMT
#641
On June 23 2013 22:00 Dandel Ion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 23 2013 21:59 Xatalos wrote:
On June 23 2013 21:39 Kurumi wrote:
On June 23 2013 19:58 Xatalos wrote:
Okay, now I've had time to go through the last pages and reread some filters. Unfortunately I'm typing on our iPad, so it's a pain to write and edit this wall of text. At least I'll be home before deadline...

First things first. Gonzaw is looking purely town to me. The amount of constructive discussion he has added to the thread (focusing on Mafia hunting especially) has been enormous. I'd even go as far to say that if he's Mafia, he's playing against his win-condition and setting himself + his team up for a quick defeat.Weird choice of words, but I'll take it. I agree on town sentiment on Gonzaw. Not as sure about Acrofales, but his strong activity and pretty good focus on scumhunting makes him probably town in my eyes. I like his thinking about claiming role names, but he claimed the easiest ever (main character >_>) and he says he is suspicious of Zephirdd on basis that he told the thread he is drunk. Sounds like an early setup for a bus, but that might be me tinfoiling. He also believes that if there was indeed a roleblocker then sk8r is scum. Basically, there is a lot of assumptions in his posts and I am not really sure how to respond to that besides waiting for stuff to happen concerning his guesses. He is not afraid to fight and that'd paint him a weak green for me now. BC is more of a question mark to me. Apparently his vig-shot was real after all (?). In any case, his hyper-aggressive pushing, strong confidence in his own opinions and lack of care for possibly getting lynched for such behaviour makes him feel pretty townish. At least that's the general feeling I get from him, and it should be enough for now. BC is Town. I felt like he is and then The Crisis came and I believe he acted like he would act. Also I dont want to kill him D1 because that sucked every time we did it.

Then there are a ton of useless (completely or mostly) lurkers. Meapak, Zephirdd, austinmcc, strongandbig and Crossfire99. None of them are lynch-worthy right now IMO, but if this anti-town playstyle continues, I'd like a Vig-shot (or something like that) into this lurkish group. There's probably 1-2 Mafia in there, and even if not, nothing of value has been lost. Especially austinmcc makes me feel suspicious. I remember one previous game where we played together. His playstyle was radically different: I was basically certain of him being town during D1. Now, he has just posted weak filler material and questions from others, nothing really of his own.
I said that austin is fishing for tactics for some reason.. I did not raise another point in my post, but I believe he is less active than usually - I liked playing with austin together as town, since he was always a valuable asset.

These following players would make excellent targets for investigation during N1: geript, Kitaman27, sk8r, Dandel Ion. They all give me conflicting reads and basically make it impossible to say their alignment with any confidence. They've all been reasonably active though, so I want to see more of them during D2. Lynching or shooting them now wouldn't be optimal IMO.
I dislike you trying to make blues do stuff. Leave them alone. They shall do what they want.]
Then there are three players who I'd be ready to lynch today: Kurumi, S0lstice, WaveofShadow. WaveofShadow caught my attention early on with some weak scummy signals (most notably the forced "tryhard" attitude and just generally a cautious/forced approach to posting). His response to my pressure was also pretty weird, with a really apologetic tone and shifting the attention to Acrofales with quite "forced" reasoning. Other players have also brought up good points about some strange or outright scummy parts of his later play.
Biggest offense in Wave's play is going from trolling to normal play. I've done it in one of my Mafia games when I felt our game was falling apart. Nobody called me on this and I went back to trolling. I think we won that game, not sure.
Gonzaw made a good case on S0lstice and got me very curious about S0lstice's approach to the game. It feels like he's just throwing accusations here and there, somewhat participating in discussion but not really "pushing" anything, more like reacting to what others do. A really scummy approach to playing the game overall. Lynchable? Yes. More lynchable than WaveofShadow? Not sure yet.
I think same thing goes with s0lstice: he started troll-ish, relaxed and then started to post serious stuff.
Kurumi is almost a lurker, but not quite. What makes me suspicious is especially his highly defensive and passive-aggressive attitude to any suspicion directed towards him. He seems to like side-stepping accusations or attacking his accuser, not discussing the actual accusations or doing anything *positive* for the thread at all. Least scummy of these three IMO, but still on the scummy side.

I'll keep my vote on WaveofShadow for now, but I'll have to read his filter again (especially the later parts). Someone mentioned that he also made towny posts, but I didn't notice that yet, so gotta recheck what all he wrote... Be back later.


Hmm. Nobody disagrees with me?
Your troll->serious argument feels aimed at Dandel Ion.. But I'm not sure if I agree, since Dandel Ion did start trollish and got more serious later on, but I don't feel like it's any actual scumtell. More like fishing for reactions and conjuring discussion before there's much to talk about, although it'd be better to focus from the beginning IMO. In any case, I don't think that's a really good argument. (You didn't respond to my suspicion of you btw.)

Should I?


Just wondering. It feels weird to have "everyone" (well, you and Kurumi) completely (or almost in Kurumi's case) agreeing. Maybe I have improved and my arguments aren't as flawed anymore? Well, gotta wait more to judge that..
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 23 2013 13:10 GMT
#642
On June 23 2013 22:08 Kurumi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 23 2013 22:04 Dandel Ion wrote:
On June 23 2013 22:03 Kurumi wrote:
On June 23 2013 21:59 Xatalos wrote:
On June 23 2013 21:39 Kurumi wrote:
On June 23 2013 19:58 Xatalos wrote:
Okay, now I've had time to go through the last pages and reread some filters. Unfortunately I'm typing on our iPad, so it's a pain to write and edit this wall of text. At least I'll be home before deadline...

First things first. Gonzaw is looking purely town to me. The amount of constructive discussion he has added to the thread (focusing on Mafia hunting especially) has been enormous. I'd even go as far to say that if he's Mafia, he's playing against his win-condition and setting himself + his team up for a quick defeat.Weird choice of words, but I'll take it. I agree on town sentiment on Gonzaw. Not as sure about Acrofales, but his strong activity and pretty good focus on scumhunting makes him probably town in my eyes. I like his thinking about claiming role names, but he claimed the easiest ever (main character >_>) and he says he is suspicious of Zephirdd on basis that he told the thread he is drunk. Sounds like an early setup for a bus, but that might be me tinfoiling. He also believes that if there was indeed a roleblocker then sk8r is scum. Basically, there is a lot of assumptions in his posts and I am not really sure how to respond to that besides waiting for stuff to happen concerning his guesses. He is not afraid to fight and that'd paint him a weak green for me now. BC is more of a question mark to me. Apparently his vig-shot was real after all (?). In any case, his hyper-aggressive pushing, strong confidence in his own opinions and lack of care for possibly getting lynched for such behaviour makes him feel pretty townish. At least that's the general feeling I get from him, and it should be enough for now. BC is Town. I felt like he is and then The Crisis came and I believe he acted like he would act. Also I dont want to kill him D1 because that sucked every time we did it.

Then there are a ton of useless (completely or mostly) lurkers. Meapak, Zephirdd, austinmcc, strongandbig and Crossfire99. None of them are lynch-worthy right now IMO, but if this anti-town playstyle continues, I'd like a Vig-shot (or something like that) into this lurkish group. There's probably 1-2 Mafia in there, and even if not, nothing of value has been lost. Especially austinmcc makes me feel suspicious. I remember one previous game where we played together. His playstyle was radically different: I was basically certain of him being town during D1. Now, he has just posted weak filler material and questions from others, nothing really of his own.
I said that austin is fishing for tactics for some reason.. I did not raise another point in my post, but I believe he is less active than usually - I liked playing with austin together as town, since he was always a valuable asset.

These following players would make excellent targets for investigation during N1: geript, Kitaman27, sk8r, Dandel Ion. They all give me conflicting reads and basically make it impossible to say their alignment with any confidence. They've all been reasonably active though, so I want to see more of them during D2. Lynching or shooting them now wouldn't be optimal IMO.
I dislike you trying to make blues do stuff. Leave them alone. They shall do what they want.]
Then there are three players who I'd be ready to lynch today: Kurumi, S0lstice, WaveofShadow. WaveofShadow caught my attention early on with some weak scummy signals (most notably the forced "tryhard" attitude and just generally a cautious/forced approach to posting). His response to my pressure was also pretty weird, with a really apologetic tone and shifting the attention to Acrofales with quite "forced" reasoning. Other players have also brought up good points about some strange or outright scummy parts of his later play.
Biggest offense in Wave's play is going from trolling to normal play. I've done it in one of my Mafia games when I felt our game was falling apart. Nobody called me on this and I went back to trolling. I think we won that game, not sure.
Gonzaw made a good case on S0lstice and got me very curious about S0lstice's approach to the game. It feels like he's just throwing accusations here and there, somewhat participating in discussion but not really "pushing" anything, more like reacting to what others do. A really scummy approach to playing the game overall. Lynchable? Yes. More lynchable than WaveofShadow? Not sure yet.
I think same thing goes with s0lstice: he started troll-ish, relaxed and then started to post serious stuff.
Kurumi is almost a lurker, but not quite. What makes me suspicious is especially his highly defensive and passive-aggressive attitude to any suspicion directed towards him. He seems to like side-stepping accusations or attacking his accuser, not discussing the actual accusations or doing anything *positive* for the thread at all. Least scummy of these three IMO, but still on the scummy side.

I'll keep my vote on WaveofShadow for now, but I'll have to read his filter again (especially the later parts). Someone mentioned that he also made towny posts, but I didn't notice that yet, so gotta recheck what all he wrote... Be back later.


Hmm. Nobody disagrees with me? Your troll->serious argument feels aimed at Dandel Ion.. But I'm not sure if I agree, since Dandel Ion did start trollish and got more serious later on, but I don't feel like it's any actual scumtell. More like fishing for reactions and conjuring discussion before there's much to talk about, although it'd be better to focus from the beginning IMO. In any case, I don't think that's a really good argument. (You didn't respond to my suspicion of you btw.)

How am I supposed to respond to that? I am playing, I am aggressive and was not really active. Sue me.

If you were Attention Seeker, then yes. Why are you asking Dandel?

Did you read the game after you were deaded?


Oh this is the game I got mad at because people did not lynch kita?
Probably not much besides Day 2.
What happened?

eh, stuff.

But that explains a lot.
ty
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 23 2013 13:11 GMT
#643
On June 23 2013 22:10 Xatalos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 23 2013 22:00 Dandel Ion wrote:
On June 23 2013 21:59 Xatalos wrote:
On June 23 2013 21:39 Kurumi wrote:
On June 23 2013 19:58 Xatalos wrote:
Okay, now I've had time to go through the last pages and reread some filters. Unfortunately I'm typing on our iPad, so it's a pain to write and edit this wall of text. At least I'll be home before deadline...

First things first. Gonzaw is looking purely town to me. The amount of constructive discussion he has added to the thread (focusing on Mafia hunting especially) has been enormous. I'd even go as far to say that if he's Mafia, he's playing against his win-condition and setting himself + his team up for a quick defeat.Weird choice of words, but I'll take it. I agree on town sentiment on Gonzaw. Not as sure about Acrofales, but his strong activity and pretty good focus on scumhunting makes him probably town in my eyes. I like his thinking about claiming role names, but he claimed the easiest ever (main character >_>) and he says he is suspicious of Zephirdd on basis that he told the thread he is drunk. Sounds like an early setup for a bus, but that might be me tinfoiling. He also believes that if there was indeed a roleblocker then sk8r is scum. Basically, there is a lot of assumptions in his posts and I am not really sure how to respond to that besides waiting for stuff to happen concerning his guesses. He is not afraid to fight and that'd paint him a weak green for me now. BC is more of a question mark to me. Apparently his vig-shot was real after all (?). In any case, his hyper-aggressive pushing, strong confidence in his own opinions and lack of care for possibly getting lynched for such behaviour makes him feel pretty townish. At least that's the general feeling I get from him, and it should be enough for now. BC is Town. I felt like he is and then The Crisis came and I believe he acted like he would act. Also I dont want to kill him D1 because that sucked every time we did it.

Then there are a ton of useless (completely or mostly) lurkers. Meapak, Zephirdd, austinmcc, strongandbig and Crossfire99. None of them are lynch-worthy right now IMO, but if this anti-town playstyle continues, I'd like a Vig-shot (or something like that) into this lurkish group. There's probably 1-2 Mafia in there, and even if not, nothing of value has been lost. Especially austinmcc makes me feel suspicious. I remember one previous game where we played together. His playstyle was radically different: I was basically certain of him being town during D1. Now, he has just posted weak filler material and questions from others, nothing really of his own.
I said that austin is fishing for tactics for some reason.. I did not raise another point in my post, but I believe he is less active than usually - I liked playing with austin together as town, since he was always a valuable asset.

These following players would make excellent targets for investigation during N1: geript, Kitaman27, sk8r, Dandel Ion. They all give me conflicting reads and basically make it impossible to say their alignment with any confidence. They've all been reasonably active though, so I want to see more of them during D2. Lynching or shooting them now wouldn't be optimal IMO.
I dislike you trying to make blues do stuff. Leave them alone. They shall do what they want.]
Then there are three players who I'd be ready to lynch today: Kurumi, S0lstice, WaveofShadow. WaveofShadow caught my attention early on with some weak scummy signals (most notably the forced "tryhard" attitude and just generally a cautious/forced approach to posting). His response to my pressure was also pretty weird, with a really apologetic tone and shifting the attention to Acrofales with quite "forced" reasoning. Other players have also brought up good points about some strange or outright scummy parts of his later play.
Biggest offense in Wave's play is going from trolling to normal play. I've done it in one of my Mafia games when I felt our game was falling apart. Nobody called me on this and I went back to trolling. I think we won that game, not sure.
Gonzaw made a good case on S0lstice and got me very curious about S0lstice's approach to the game. It feels like he's just throwing accusations here and there, somewhat participating in discussion but not really "pushing" anything, more like reacting to what others do. A really scummy approach to playing the game overall. Lynchable? Yes. More lynchable than WaveofShadow? Not sure yet.
I think same thing goes with s0lstice: he started troll-ish, relaxed and then started to post serious stuff.
Kurumi is almost a lurker, but not quite. What makes me suspicious is especially his highly defensive and passive-aggressive attitude to any suspicion directed towards him. He seems to like side-stepping accusations or attacking his accuser, not discussing the actual accusations or doing anything *positive* for the thread at all. Least scummy of these three IMO, but still on the scummy side.

I'll keep my vote on WaveofShadow for now, but I'll have to read his filter again (especially the later parts). Someone mentioned that he also made towny posts, but I didn't notice that yet, so gotta recheck what all he wrote... Be back later.


Hmm. Nobody disagrees with me?
Your troll->serious argument feels aimed at Dandel Ion.. But I'm not sure if I agree, since Dandel Ion did start trollish and got more serious later on, but I don't feel like it's any actual scumtell. More like fishing for reactions and conjuring discussion before there's much to talk about, although it'd be better to focus from the beginning IMO. In any case, I don't think that's a really good argument. (You didn't respond to my suspicion of you btw.)

Should I?


Just wondering. It feels weird to have "everyone" (well, you and Kurumi) completely (or almost in Kurumi's case) agreeing. Maybe I have improved and my arguments aren't as flawed anymore? Well, gotta wait more to judge that..

well i do disagree with details, like the town read on acro.
I also don't think i even need to be copchecked, but as i said
details...
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
June 23 2013 13:15 GMT
#644
On June 23 2013 22:03 Kurumi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 23 2013 21:59 Xatalos wrote:
On June 23 2013 21:39 Kurumi wrote:
On June 23 2013 19:58 Xatalos wrote:
Okay, now I've had time to go through the last pages and reread some filters. Unfortunately I'm typing on our iPad, so it's a pain to write and edit this wall of text. At least I'll be home before deadline...

First things first. Gonzaw is looking purely town to me. The amount of constructive discussion he has added to the thread (focusing on Mafia hunting especially) has been enormous. I'd even go as far to say that if he's Mafia, he's playing against his win-condition and setting himself + his team up for a quick defeat.Weird choice of words, but I'll take it. I agree on town sentiment on Gonzaw. Not as sure about Acrofales, but his strong activity and pretty good focus on scumhunting makes him probably town in my eyes. I like his thinking about claiming role names, but he claimed the easiest ever (main character >_>) and he says he is suspicious of Zephirdd on basis that he told the thread he is drunk. Sounds like an early setup for a bus, but that might be me tinfoiling. He also believes that if there was indeed a roleblocker then sk8r is scum. Basically, there is a lot of assumptions in his posts and I am not really sure how to respond to that besides waiting for stuff to happen concerning his guesses. He is not afraid to fight and that'd paint him a weak green for me now. BC is more of a question mark to me. Apparently his vig-shot was real after all (?). In any case, his hyper-aggressive pushing, strong confidence in his own opinions and lack of care for possibly getting lynched for such behaviour makes him feel pretty townish. At least that's the general feeling I get from him, and it should be enough for now. BC is Town. I felt like he is and then The Crisis came and I believe he acted like he would act. Also I dont want to kill him D1 because that sucked every time we did it.

Then there are a ton of useless (completely or mostly) lurkers. Meapak, Zephirdd, austinmcc, strongandbig and Crossfire99. None of them are lynch-worthy right now IMO, but if this anti-town playstyle continues, I'd like a Vig-shot (or something like that) into this lurkish group. There's probably 1-2 Mafia in there, and even if not, nothing of value has been lost. Especially austinmcc makes me feel suspicious. I remember one previous game where we played together. His playstyle was radically different: I was basically certain of him being town during D1. Now, he has just posted weak filler material and questions from others, nothing really of his own.
I said that austin is fishing for tactics for some reason.. I did not raise another point in my post, but I believe he is less active than usually - I liked playing with austin together as town, since he was always a valuable asset.

These following players would make excellent targets for investigation during N1: geript, Kitaman27, sk8r, Dandel Ion. They all give me conflicting reads and basically make it impossible to say their alignment with any confidence. They've all been reasonably active though, so I want to see more of them during D2. Lynching or shooting them now wouldn't be optimal IMO.
I dislike you trying to make blues do stuff. Leave them alone. They shall do what they want.]
Then there are three players who I'd be ready to lynch today: Kurumi, S0lstice, WaveofShadow. WaveofShadow caught my attention early on with some weak scummy signals (most notably the forced "tryhard" attitude and just generally a cautious/forced approach to posting). His response to my pressure was also pretty weird, with a really apologetic tone and shifting the attention to Acrofales with quite "forced" reasoning. Other players have also brought up good points about some strange or outright scummy parts of his later play.
Biggest offense in Wave's play is going from trolling to normal play. I've done it in one of my Mafia games when I felt our game was falling apart. Nobody called me on this and I went back to trolling. I think we won that game, not sure.
Gonzaw made a good case on S0lstice and got me very curious about S0lstice's approach to the game. It feels like he's just throwing accusations here and there, somewhat participating in discussion but not really "pushing" anything, more like reacting to what others do. A really scummy approach to playing the game overall. Lynchable? Yes. More lynchable than WaveofShadow? Not sure yet.
I think same thing goes with s0lstice: he started troll-ish, relaxed and then started to post serious stuff.
Kurumi is almost a lurker, but not quite. What makes me suspicious is especially his highly defensive and passive-aggressive attitude to any suspicion directed towards him. He seems to like side-stepping accusations or attacking his accuser, not discussing the actual accusations or doing anything *positive* for the thread at all. Least scummy of these three IMO, but still on the scummy side.

I'll keep my vote on WaveofShadow for now, but I'll have to read his filter again (especially the later parts). Someone mentioned that he also made towny posts, but I didn't notice that yet, so gotta recheck what all he wrote... Be back later.


Hmm. Nobody disagrees with me? Your troll->serious argument feels aimed at Dandel Ion.. But I'm not sure if I agree, since Dandel Ion did start trollish and got more serious later on, but I don't feel like it's any actual scumtell. More like fishing for reactions and conjuring discussion before there's much to talk about, although it'd be better to focus from the beginning IMO. In any case, I don't think that's a really good argument. (You didn't respond to my suspicion of you btw.)

How am I supposed to respond to that? I am playing, I am aggressive and was not really active. Sue me.

If you were Attention Seeker, then yes. Why are you asking Dandel?


Could you elaborate on that last sentence? Didn't quite understand it.

Hmmm. Dodging again. It feels like you haven't answered a single accusation/question straight on yet (except those semantics with Dandel Ion I guess).
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 23 2013 13:16 GMT
#645
You have to tunnel him to make him post.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
June 23 2013 13:19 GMT
#646
On June 23 2013 22:11 Dandel Ion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 23 2013 22:10 Xatalos wrote:
On June 23 2013 22:00 Dandel Ion wrote:
On June 23 2013 21:59 Xatalos wrote:
On June 23 2013 21:39 Kurumi wrote:
On June 23 2013 19:58 Xatalos wrote:
Okay, now I've had time to go through the last pages and reread some filters. Unfortunately I'm typing on our iPad, so it's a pain to write and edit this wall of text. At least I'll be home before deadline...

First things first. Gonzaw is looking purely town to me. The amount of constructive discussion he has added to the thread (focusing on Mafia hunting especially) has been enormous. I'd even go as far to say that if he's Mafia, he's playing against his win-condition and setting himself + his team up for a quick defeat.Weird choice of words, but I'll take it. I agree on town sentiment on Gonzaw. Not as sure about Acrofales, but his strong activity and pretty good focus on scumhunting makes him probably town in my eyes. I like his thinking about claiming role names, but he claimed the easiest ever (main character >_>) and he says he is suspicious of Zephirdd on basis that he told the thread he is drunk. Sounds like an early setup for a bus, but that might be me tinfoiling. He also believes that if there was indeed a roleblocker then sk8r is scum. Basically, there is a lot of assumptions in his posts and I am not really sure how to respond to that besides waiting for stuff to happen concerning his guesses. He is not afraid to fight and that'd paint him a weak green for me now. BC is more of a question mark to me. Apparently his vig-shot was real after all (?). In any case, his hyper-aggressive pushing, strong confidence in his own opinions and lack of care for possibly getting lynched for such behaviour makes him feel pretty townish. At least that's the general feeling I get from him, and it should be enough for now. BC is Town. I felt like he is and then The Crisis came and I believe he acted like he would act. Also I dont want to kill him D1 because that sucked every time we did it.

Then there are a ton of useless (completely or mostly) lurkers. Meapak, Zephirdd, austinmcc, strongandbig and Crossfire99. None of them are lynch-worthy right now IMO, but if this anti-town playstyle continues, I'd like a Vig-shot (or something like that) into this lurkish group. There's probably 1-2 Mafia in there, and even if not, nothing of value has been lost. Especially austinmcc makes me feel suspicious. I remember one previous game where we played together. His playstyle was radically different: I was basically certain of him being town during D1. Now, he has just posted weak filler material and questions from others, nothing really of his own.
I said that austin is fishing for tactics for some reason.. I did not raise another point in my post, but I believe he is less active than usually - I liked playing with austin together as town, since he was always a valuable asset.

These following players would make excellent targets for investigation during N1: geript, Kitaman27, sk8r, Dandel Ion. They all give me conflicting reads and basically make it impossible to say their alignment with any confidence. They've all been reasonably active though, so I want to see more of them during D2. Lynching or shooting them now wouldn't be optimal IMO.
I dislike you trying to make blues do stuff. Leave them alone. They shall do what they want.]
Then there are three players who I'd be ready to lynch today: Kurumi, S0lstice, WaveofShadow. WaveofShadow caught my attention early on with some weak scummy signals (most notably the forced "tryhard" attitude and just generally a cautious/forced approach to posting). His response to my pressure was also pretty weird, with a really apologetic tone and shifting the attention to Acrofales with quite "forced" reasoning. Other players have also brought up good points about some strange or outright scummy parts of his later play.
Biggest offense in Wave's play is going from trolling to normal play. I've done it in one of my Mafia games when I felt our game was falling apart. Nobody called me on this and I went back to trolling. I think we won that game, not sure.
Gonzaw made a good case on S0lstice and got me very curious about S0lstice's approach to the game. It feels like he's just throwing accusations here and there, somewhat participating in discussion but not really "pushing" anything, more like reacting to what others do. A really scummy approach to playing the game overall. Lynchable? Yes. More lynchable than WaveofShadow? Not sure yet.
I think same thing goes with s0lstice: he started troll-ish, relaxed and then started to post serious stuff.
Kurumi is almost a lurker, but not quite. What makes me suspicious is especially his highly defensive and passive-aggressive attitude to any suspicion directed towards him. He seems to like side-stepping accusations or attacking his accuser, not discussing the actual accusations or doing anything *positive* for the thread at all. Least scummy of these three IMO, but still on the scummy side.

I'll keep my vote on WaveofShadow for now, but I'll have to read his filter again (especially the later parts). Someone mentioned that he also made towny posts, but I didn't notice that yet, so gotta recheck what all he wrote... Be back later.


Hmm. Nobody disagrees with me?
Your troll->serious argument feels aimed at Dandel Ion.. But I'm not sure if I agree, since Dandel Ion did start trollish and got more serious later on, but I don't feel like it's any actual scumtell. More like fishing for reactions and conjuring discussion before there's much to talk about, although it'd be better to focus from the beginning IMO. In any case, I don't think that's a really good argument. (You didn't respond to my suspicion of you btw.)

Should I?


Just wondering. It feels weird to have "everyone" (well, you and Kurumi) completely (or almost in Kurumi's case) agreeing. Maybe I have improved and my arguments aren't as flawed anymore? Well, gotta wait more to judge that..

well i do disagree with details, like the town read on acro.
I also don't think i even need to be copchecked, but as i said
details...


Why is Acro not townish btw? Do you see him as scummy or just neutral/null? Like I said, I don't see him as purely townish like Gonzaw, but I don't see any good reasons to suspect him either. Maybe a little cautious and passive attitude, but that's about it, and not nearly enough to suspect IMO.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
June 23 2013 13:19 GMT
#647
On June 23 2013 22:15 Xatalos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 23 2013 22:03 Kurumi wrote:
On June 23 2013 21:59 Xatalos wrote:
On June 23 2013 21:39 Kurumi wrote:
On June 23 2013 19:58 Xatalos wrote:
Okay, now I've had time to go through the last pages and reread some filters. Unfortunately I'm typing on our iPad, so it's a pain to write and edit this wall of text. At least I'll be home before deadline...

First things first. Gonzaw is looking purely town to me. The amount of constructive discussion he has added to the thread (focusing on Mafia hunting especially) has been enormous. I'd even go as far to say that if he's Mafia, he's playing against his win-condition and setting himself + his team up for a quick defeat.Weird choice of words, but I'll take it. I agree on town sentiment on Gonzaw. Not as sure about Acrofales, but his strong activity and pretty good focus on scumhunting makes him probably town in my eyes. I like his thinking about claiming role names, but he claimed the easiest ever (main character >_>) and he says he is suspicious of Zephirdd on basis that he told the thread he is drunk. Sounds like an early setup for a bus, but that might be me tinfoiling. He also believes that if there was indeed a roleblocker then sk8r is scum. Basically, there is a lot of assumptions in his posts and I am not really sure how to respond to that besides waiting for stuff to happen concerning his guesses. He is not afraid to fight and that'd paint him a weak green for me now. BC is more of a question mark to me. Apparently his vig-shot was real after all (?). In any case, his hyper-aggressive pushing, strong confidence in his own opinions and lack of care for possibly getting lynched for such behaviour makes him feel pretty townish. At least that's the general feeling I get from him, and it should be enough for now. BC is Town. I felt like he is and then The Crisis came and I believe he acted like he would act. Also I dont want to kill him D1 because that sucked every time we did it.

Then there are a ton of useless (completely or mostly) lurkers. Meapak, Zephirdd, austinmcc, strongandbig and Crossfire99. None of them are lynch-worthy right now IMO, but if this anti-town playstyle continues, I'd like a Vig-shot (or something like that) into this lurkish group. There's probably 1-2 Mafia in there, and even if not, nothing of value has been lost. Especially austinmcc makes me feel suspicious. I remember one previous game where we played together. His playstyle was radically different: I was basically certain of him being town during D1. Now, he has just posted weak filler material and questions from others, nothing really of his own.
I said that austin is fishing for tactics for some reason.. I did not raise another point in my post, but I believe he is less active than usually - I liked playing with austin together as town, since he was always a valuable asset.

These following players would make excellent targets for investigation during N1: geript, Kitaman27, sk8r, Dandel Ion. They all give me conflicting reads and basically make it impossible to say their alignment with any confidence. They've all been reasonably active though, so I want to see more of them during D2. Lynching or shooting them now wouldn't be optimal IMO.
I dislike you trying to make blues do stuff. Leave them alone. They shall do what they want.]
Then there are three players who I'd be ready to lynch today: Kurumi, S0lstice, WaveofShadow. WaveofShadow caught my attention early on with some weak scummy signals (most notably the forced "tryhard" attitude and just generally a cautious/forced approach to posting). His response to my pressure was also pretty weird, with a really apologetic tone and shifting the attention to Acrofales with quite "forced" reasoning. Other players have also brought up good points about some strange or outright scummy parts of his later play.
Biggest offense in Wave's play is going from trolling to normal play. I've done it in one of my Mafia games when I felt our game was falling apart. Nobody called me on this and I went back to trolling. I think we won that game, not sure.
Gonzaw made a good case on S0lstice and got me very curious about S0lstice's approach to the game. It feels like he's just throwing accusations here and there, somewhat participating in discussion but not really "pushing" anything, more like reacting to what others do. A really scummy approach to playing the game overall. Lynchable? Yes. More lynchable than WaveofShadow? Not sure yet.
I think same thing goes with s0lstice: he started troll-ish, relaxed and then started to post serious stuff.
Kurumi is almost a lurker, but not quite. What makes me suspicious is especially his highly defensive and passive-aggressive attitude to any suspicion directed towards him. He seems to like side-stepping accusations or attacking his accuser, not discussing the actual accusations or doing anything *positive* for the thread at all. Least scummy of these three IMO, but still on the scummy side.

I'll keep my vote on WaveofShadow for now, but I'll have to read his filter again (especially the later parts). Someone mentioned that he also made towny posts, but I didn't notice that yet, so gotta recheck what all he wrote... Be back later.


Hmm. Nobody disagrees with me? Your troll->serious argument feels aimed at Dandel Ion.. But I'm not sure if I agree, since Dandel Ion did start trollish and got more serious later on, but I don't feel like it's any actual scumtell. More like fishing for reactions and conjuring discussion before there's much to talk about, although it'd be better to focus from the beginning IMO. In any case, I don't think that's a really good argument. (You didn't respond to my suspicion of you btw.)

How am I supposed to respond to that? I am playing, I am aggressive and was not really active. Sue me.

If you were Attention Seeker, then yes. Why are you asking Dandel?


Could you elaborate on that last sentence? Didn't quite understand it.

Hmmm. Dodging again. It feels like you haven't answered a single accusation/question straight on yet (except those semantics with Dandel Ion I guess).

You mean the sentence aimed at Dandel or at you?
I am not going to defend myself. I just don't care enough to defend myself. I don't have a super-duper overpowered role so I can die, it'd suck, but what can I do. I'd just sigh and say "I played badly, my fault". There is nothing more to say.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 23 2013 13:54 GMT
#648
On June 23 2013 22:19 Kurumi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 23 2013 22:15 Xatalos wrote:
On June 23 2013 22:03 Kurumi wrote:
On June 23 2013 21:59 Xatalos wrote:
On June 23 2013 21:39 Kurumi wrote:
On June 23 2013 19:58 Xatalos wrote:
Okay, now I've had time to go through the last pages and reread some filters. Unfortunately I'm typing on our iPad, so it's a pain to write and edit this wall of text. At least I'll be home before deadline...

First things first. Gonzaw is looking purely town to me. The amount of constructive discussion he has added to the thread (focusing on Mafia hunting especially) has been enormous. I'd even go as far to say that if he's Mafia, he's playing against his win-condition and setting himself + his team up for a quick defeat.Weird choice of words, but I'll take it. I agree on town sentiment on Gonzaw. Not as sure about Acrofales, but his strong activity and pretty good focus on scumhunting makes him probably town in my eyes. I like his thinking about claiming role names, but he claimed the easiest ever (main character >_>) and he says he is suspicious of Zephirdd on basis that he told the thread he is drunk. Sounds like an early setup for a bus, but that might be me tinfoiling. He also believes that if there was indeed a roleblocker then sk8r is scum. Basically, there is a lot of assumptions in his posts and I am not really sure how to respond to that besides waiting for stuff to happen concerning his guesses. He is not afraid to fight and that'd paint him a weak green for me now. BC is more of a question mark to me. Apparently his vig-shot was real after all (?). In any case, his hyper-aggressive pushing, strong confidence in his own opinions and lack of care for possibly getting lynched for such behaviour makes him feel pretty townish. At least that's the general feeling I get from him, and it should be enough for now. BC is Town. I felt like he is and then The Crisis came and I believe he acted like he would act. Also I dont want to kill him D1 because that sucked every time we did it.

Then there are a ton of useless (completely or mostly) lurkers. Meapak, Zephirdd, austinmcc, strongandbig and Crossfire99. None of them are lynch-worthy right now IMO, but if this anti-town playstyle continues, I'd like a Vig-shot (or something like that) into this lurkish group. There's probably 1-2 Mafia in there, and even if not, nothing of value has been lost. Especially austinmcc makes me feel suspicious. I remember one previous game where we played together. His playstyle was radically different: I was basically certain of him being town during D1. Now, he has just posted weak filler material and questions from others, nothing really of his own.
I said that austin is fishing for tactics for some reason.. I did not raise another point in my post, but I believe he is less active than usually - I liked playing with austin together as town, since he was always a valuable asset.

These following players would make excellent targets for investigation during N1: geript, Kitaman27, sk8r, Dandel Ion. They all give me conflicting reads and basically make it impossible to say their alignment with any confidence. They've all been reasonably active though, so I want to see more of them during D2. Lynching or shooting them now wouldn't be optimal IMO.
I dislike you trying to make blues do stuff. Leave them alone. They shall do what they want.]
Then there are three players who I'd be ready to lynch today: Kurumi, S0lstice, WaveofShadow. WaveofShadow caught my attention early on with some weak scummy signals (most notably the forced "tryhard" attitude and just generally a cautious/forced approach to posting). His response to my pressure was also pretty weird, with a really apologetic tone and shifting the attention to Acrofales with quite "forced" reasoning. Other players have also brought up good points about some strange or outright scummy parts of his later play.
Biggest offense in Wave's play is going from trolling to normal play. I've done it in one of my Mafia games when I felt our game was falling apart. Nobody called me on this and I went back to trolling. I think we won that game, not sure.
Gonzaw made a good case on S0lstice and got me very curious about S0lstice's approach to the game. It feels like he's just throwing accusations here and there, somewhat participating in discussion but not really "pushing" anything, more like reacting to what others do. A really scummy approach to playing the game overall. Lynchable? Yes. More lynchable than WaveofShadow? Not sure yet.
I think same thing goes with s0lstice: he started troll-ish, relaxed and then started to post serious stuff.
Kurumi is almost a lurker, but not quite. What makes me suspicious is especially his highly defensive and passive-aggressive attitude to any suspicion directed towards him. He seems to like side-stepping accusations or attacking his accuser, not discussing the actual accusations or doing anything *positive* for the thread at all. Least scummy of these three IMO, but still on the scummy side.

I'll keep my vote on WaveofShadow for now, but I'll have to read his filter again (especially the later parts). Someone mentioned that he also made towny posts, but I didn't notice that yet, so gotta recheck what all he wrote... Be back later.


Hmm. Nobody disagrees with me? Your troll->serious argument feels aimed at Dandel Ion.. But I'm not sure if I agree, since Dandel Ion did start trollish and got more serious later on, but I don't feel like it's any actual scumtell. More like fishing for reactions and conjuring discussion before there's much to talk about, although it'd be better to focus from the beginning IMO. In any case, I don't think that's a really good argument. (You didn't respond to my suspicion of you btw.)

How am I supposed to respond to that? I am playing, I am aggressive and was not really active. Sue me.

If you were Attention Seeker, then yes. Why are you asking Dandel?


Could you elaborate on that last sentence? Didn't quite understand it.

Hmmm. Dodging again. It feels like you haven't answered a single accusation/question straight on yet (except those semantics with Dandel Ion I guess).

You mean the sentence aimed at Dandel or at you?
I am not going to defend myself. I just don't care enough to defend myself. I don't have a super-duper overpowered role so I can die, it'd suck, but what can I do. I'd just sigh and say "I played badly, my fault". There is nothing more to say.

You could also just not play badly.

On June 23 2013 22:19 Xatalos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 23 2013 22:11 Dandel Ion wrote:
On June 23 2013 22:10 Xatalos wrote:
On June 23 2013 22:00 Dandel Ion wrote:
On June 23 2013 21:59 Xatalos wrote:
On June 23 2013 21:39 Kurumi wrote:
On June 23 2013 19:58 Xatalos wrote:
Okay, now I've had time to go through the last pages and reread some filters. Unfortunately I'm typing on our iPad, so it's a pain to write and edit this wall of text. At least I'll be home before deadline...

First things first. Gonzaw is looking purely town to me. The amount of constructive discussion he has added to the thread (focusing on Mafia hunting especially) has been enormous. I'd even go as far to say that if he's Mafia, he's playing against his win-condition and setting himself + his team up for a quick defeat.Weird choice of words, but I'll take it. I agree on town sentiment on Gonzaw. Not as sure about Acrofales, but his strong activity and pretty good focus on scumhunting makes him probably town in my eyes. I like his thinking about claiming role names, but he claimed the easiest ever (main character >_>) and he says he is suspicious of Zephirdd on basis that he told the thread he is drunk. Sounds like an early setup for a bus, but that might be me tinfoiling. He also believes that if there was indeed a roleblocker then sk8r is scum. Basically, there is a lot of assumptions in his posts and I am not really sure how to respond to that besides waiting for stuff to happen concerning his guesses. He is not afraid to fight and that'd paint him a weak green for me now. BC is more of a question mark to me. Apparently his vig-shot was real after all (?). In any case, his hyper-aggressive pushing, strong confidence in his own opinions and lack of care for possibly getting lynched for such behaviour makes him feel pretty townish. At least that's the general feeling I get from him, and it should be enough for now. BC is Town. I felt like he is and then The Crisis came and I believe he acted like he would act. Also I dont want to kill him D1 because that sucked every time we did it.

Then there are a ton of useless (completely or mostly) lurkers. Meapak, Zephirdd, austinmcc, strongandbig and Crossfire99. None of them are lynch-worthy right now IMO, but if this anti-town playstyle continues, I'd like a Vig-shot (or something like that) into this lurkish group. There's probably 1-2 Mafia in there, and even if not, nothing of value has been lost. Especially austinmcc makes me feel suspicious. I remember one previous game where we played together. His playstyle was radically different: I was basically certain of him being town during D1. Now, he has just posted weak filler material and questions from others, nothing really of his own.
I said that austin is fishing for tactics for some reason.. I did not raise another point in my post, but I believe he is less active than usually - I liked playing with austin together as town, since he was always a valuable asset.

These following players would make excellent targets for investigation during N1: geript, Kitaman27, sk8r, Dandel Ion. They all give me conflicting reads and basically make it impossible to say their alignment with any confidence. They've all been reasonably active though, so I want to see more of them during D2. Lynching or shooting them now wouldn't be optimal IMO.
I dislike you trying to make blues do stuff. Leave them alone. They shall do what they want.]
Then there are three players who I'd be ready to lynch today: Kurumi, S0lstice, WaveofShadow. WaveofShadow caught my attention early on with some weak scummy signals (most notably the forced "tryhard" attitude and just generally a cautious/forced approach to posting). His response to my pressure was also pretty weird, with a really apologetic tone and shifting the attention to Acrofales with quite "forced" reasoning. Other players have also brought up good points about some strange or outright scummy parts of his later play.
Biggest offense in Wave's play is going from trolling to normal play. I've done it in one of my Mafia games when I felt our game was falling apart. Nobody called me on this and I went back to trolling. I think we won that game, not sure.
Gonzaw made a good case on S0lstice and got me very curious about S0lstice's approach to the game. It feels like he's just throwing accusations here and there, somewhat participating in discussion but not really "pushing" anything, more like reacting to what others do. A really scummy approach to playing the game overall. Lynchable? Yes. More lynchable than WaveofShadow? Not sure yet.
I think same thing goes with s0lstice: he started troll-ish, relaxed and then started to post serious stuff.
Kurumi is almost a lurker, but not quite. What makes me suspicious is especially his highly defensive and passive-aggressive attitude to any suspicion directed towards him. He seems to like side-stepping accusations or attacking his accuser, not discussing the actual accusations or doing anything *positive* for the thread at all. Least scummy of these three IMO, but still on the scummy side.

I'll keep my vote on WaveofShadow for now, but I'll have to read his filter again (especially the later parts). Someone mentioned that he also made towny posts, but I didn't notice that yet, so gotta recheck what all he wrote... Be back later.


Hmm. Nobody disagrees with me?
Your troll->serious argument feels aimed at Dandel Ion.. But I'm not sure if I agree, since Dandel Ion did start trollish and got more serious later on, but I don't feel like it's any actual scumtell. More like fishing for reactions and conjuring discussion before there's much to talk about, although it'd be better to focus from the beginning IMO. In any case, I don't think that's a really good argument. (You didn't respond to my suspicion of you btw.)

Should I?


Just wondering. It feels weird to have "everyone" (well, you and Kurumi) completely (or almost in Kurumi's case) agreeing. Maybe I have improved and my arguments aren't as flawed anymore? Well, gotta wait more to judge that..

well i do disagree with details, like the town read on acro.
I also don't think i even need to be copchecked, but as i said
details...


Why is Acro not townish btw? Do you see him as scummy or just neutral/null? Like I said, I don't see him as purely townish like Gonzaw, but I don't see any good reasons to suspect him either. Maybe a little cautious and passive attitude, but that's about it, and not nearly enough to suspect IMO.

He's posting but he usually does. His posts have no impact tho, imo. I don't see how they make him town.

Anyways, I'll just wait for the patented Acro bus, it's guaranteed to come if he's scum and really easy to tell.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
June 23 2013 14:32 GMT
#649
I skimmed through thread twice, can't focus much on this til weekend is over. Managed to focus on a couple folks though.

In stuff nobody cares about - I also got my own role. IThat was my Other Reasons in one of the earlier posts I made.

In stuff BC cares about - Yes, you had additional powers used on you. I like how forthcoming you've been with additional information, so if you look in the mirror you'll get a present
Fe fi fo fum.
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
June 23 2013 14:37 GMT
#650
On June 23 2013 22:19 Kurumi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 23 2013 22:15 Xatalos wrote:
On June 23 2013 22:03 Kurumi wrote:
On June 23 2013 21:59 Xatalos wrote:
On June 23 2013 21:39 Kurumi wrote:
On June 23 2013 19:58 Xatalos wrote:
Okay, now I've had time to go through the last pages and reread some filters. Unfortunately I'm typing on our iPad, so it's a pain to write and edit this wall of text. At least I'll be home before deadline...

First things first. Gonzaw is looking purely town to me. The amount of constructive discussion he has added to the thread (focusing on Mafia hunting especially) has been enormous. I'd even go as far to say that if he's Mafia, he's playing against his win-condition and setting himself + his team up for a quick defeat.Weird choice of words, but I'll take it. I agree on town sentiment on Gonzaw. Not as sure about Acrofales, but his strong activity and pretty good focus on scumhunting makes him probably town in my eyes. I like his thinking about claiming role names, but he claimed the easiest ever (main character >_>) and he says he is suspicious of Zephirdd on basis that he told the thread he is drunk. Sounds like an early setup for a bus, but that might be me tinfoiling. He also believes that if there was indeed a roleblocker then sk8r is scum. Basically, there is a lot of assumptions in his posts and I am not really sure how to respond to that besides waiting for stuff to happen concerning his guesses. He is not afraid to fight and that'd paint him a weak green for me now. BC is more of a question mark to me. Apparently his vig-shot was real after all (?). In any case, his hyper-aggressive pushing, strong confidence in his own opinions and lack of care for possibly getting lynched for such behaviour makes him feel pretty townish. At least that's the general feeling I get from him, and it should be enough for now. BC is Town. I felt like he is and then The Crisis came and I believe he acted like he would act. Also I dont want to kill him D1 because that sucked every time we did it.

Then there are a ton of useless (completely or mostly) lurkers. Meapak, Zephirdd, austinmcc, strongandbig and Crossfire99. None of them are lynch-worthy right now IMO, but if this anti-town playstyle continues, I'd like a Vig-shot (or something like that) into this lurkish group. There's probably 1-2 Mafia in there, and even if not, nothing of value has been lost. Especially austinmcc makes me feel suspicious. I remember one previous game where we played together. His playstyle was radically different: I was basically certain of him being town during D1. Now, he has just posted weak filler material and questions from others, nothing really of his own.
I said that austin is fishing for tactics for some reason.. I did not raise another point in my post, but I believe he is less active than usually - I liked playing with austin together as town, since he was always a valuable asset.

These following players would make excellent targets for investigation during N1: geript, Kitaman27, sk8r, Dandel Ion. They all give me conflicting reads and basically make it impossible to say their alignment with any confidence. They've all been reasonably active though, so I want to see more of them during D2. Lynching or shooting them now wouldn't be optimal IMO.
I dislike you trying to make blues do stuff. Leave them alone. They shall do what they want.]
Then there are three players who I'd be ready to lynch today: Kurumi, S0lstice, WaveofShadow. WaveofShadow caught my attention early on with some weak scummy signals (most notably the forced "tryhard" attitude and just generally a cautious/forced approach to posting). His response to my pressure was also pretty weird, with a really apologetic tone and shifting the attention to Acrofales with quite "forced" reasoning. Other players have also brought up good points about some strange or outright scummy parts of his later play.
Biggest offense in Wave's play is going from trolling to normal play. I've done it in one of my Mafia games when I felt our game was falling apart. Nobody called me on this and I went back to trolling. I think we won that game, not sure.
Gonzaw made a good case on S0lstice and got me very curious about S0lstice's approach to the game. It feels like he's just throwing accusations here and there, somewhat participating in discussion but not really "pushing" anything, more like reacting to what others do. A really scummy approach to playing the game overall. Lynchable? Yes. More lynchable than WaveofShadow? Not sure yet.
I think same thing goes with s0lstice: he started troll-ish, relaxed and then started to post serious stuff.
Kurumi is almost a lurker, but not quite. What makes me suspicious is especially his highly defensive and passive-aggressive attitude to any suspicion directed towards him. He seems to like side-stepping accusations or attacking his accuser, not discussing the actual accusations or doing anything *positive* for the thread at all. Least scummy of these three IMO, but still on the scummy side.

I'll keep my vote on WaveofShadow for now, but I'll have to read his filter again (especially the later parts). Someone mentioned that he also made towny posts, but I didn't notice that yet, so gotta recheck what all he wrote... Be back later.


Hmm. Nobody disagrees with me? Your troll->serious argument feels aimed at Dandel Ion.. But I'm not sure if I agree, since Dandel Ion did start trollish and got more serious later on, but I don't feel like it's any actual scumtell. More like fishing for reactions and conjuring discussion before there's much to talk about, although it'd be better to focus from the beginning IMO. In any case, I don't think that's a really good argument. (You didn't respond to my suspicion of you btw.)

How am I supposed to respond to that? I am playing, I am aggressive and was not really active. Sue me.

If you were Attention Seeker, then yes. Why are you asking Dandel?


Could you elaborate on that last sentence? Didn't quite understand it.

Hmmm. Dodging again. It feels like you haven't answered a single accusation/question straight on yet (except those semantics with Dandel Ion I guess).

You mean the sentence aimed at Dandel or at you?
I am not going to defend myself. I just don't care enough to defend myself. I don't have a super-duper overpowered role so I can die, it'd suck, but what can I do. I'd just sigh and say "I played badly, my fault". There is nothing more to say.


The whole last paragraph (so both). It just confuses me. And why don't you care..? On the other hand, that attitude feels over-the-top self-destructive to be scum. But it's anti-town in any case, so you should at least try to do something about scumhunting, contributing, discussing, responding... Anything.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
June 23 2013 14:42 GMT
#651
On June 23 2013 22:54 Dandel Ion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 23 2013 22:19 Kurumi wrote:
On June 23 2013 22:15 Xatalos wrote:
On June 23 2013 22:03 Kurumi wrote:
On June 23 2013 21:59 Xatalos wrote:
On June 23 2013 21:39 Kurumi wrote:
On June 23 2013 19:58 Xatalos wrote:
Okay, now I've had time to go through the last pages and reread some filters. Unfortunately I'm typing on our iPad, so it's a pain to write and edit this wall of text. At least I'll be home before deadline...

First things first. Gonzaw is looking purely town to me. The amount of constructive discussion he has added to the thread (focusing on Mafia hunting especially) has been enormous. I'd even go as far to say that if he's Mafia, he's playing against his win-condition and setting himself + his team up for a quick defeat.Weird choice of words, but I'll take it. I agree on town sentiment on Gonzaw. Not as sure about Acrofales, but his strong activity and pretty good focus on scumhunting makes him probably town in my eyes. I like his thinking about claiming role names, but he claimed the easiest ever (main character >_>) and he says he is suspicious of Zephirdd on basis that he told the thread he is drunk. Sounds like an early setup for a bus, but that might be me tinfoiling. He also believes that if there was indeed a roleblocker then sk8r is scum. Basically, there is a lot of assumptions in his posts and I am not really sure how to respond to that besides waiting for stuff to happen concerning his guesses. He is not afraid to fight and that'd paint him a weak green for me now. BC is more of a question mark to me. Apparently his vig-shot was real after all (?). In any case, his hyper-aggressive pushing, strong confidence in his own opinions and lack of care for possibly getting lynched for such behaviour makes him feel pretty townish. At least that's the general feeling I get from him, and it should be enough for now. BC is Town. I felt like he is and then The Crisis came and I believe he acted like he would act. Also I dont want to kill him D1 because that sucked every time we did it.

Then there are a ton of useless (completely or mostly) lurkers. Meapak, Zephirdd, austinmcc, strongandbig and Crossfire99. None of them are lynch-worthy right now IMO, but if this anti-town playstyle continues, I'd like a Vig-shot (or something like that) into this lurkish group. There's probably 1-2 Mafia in there, and even if not, nothing of value has been lost. Especially austinmcc makes me feel suspicious. I remember one previous game where we played together. His playstyle was radically different: I was basically certain of him being town during D1. Now, he has just posted weak filler material and questions from others, nothing really of his own.
I said that austin is fishing for tactics for some reason.. I did not raise another point in my post, but I believe he is less active than usually - I liked playing with austin together as town, since he was always a valuable asset.

These following players would make excellent targets for investigation during N1: geript, Kitaman27, sk8r, Dandel Ion. They all give me conflicting reads and basically make it impossible to say their alignment with any confidence. They've all been reasonably active though, so I want to see more of them during D2. Lynching or shooting them now wouldn't be optimal IMO.
I dislike you trying to make blues do stuff. Leave them alone. They shall do what they want.]
Then there are three players who I'd be ready to lynch today: Kurumi, S0lstice, WaveofShadow. WaveofShadow caught my attention early on with some weak scummy signals (most notably the forced "tryhard" attitude and just generally a cautious/forced approach to posting). His response to my pressure was also pretty weird, with a really apologetic tone and shifting the attention to Acrofales with quite "forced" reasoning. Other players have also brought up good points about some strange or outright scummy parts of his later play.
Biggest offense in Wave's play is going from trolling to normal play. I've done it in one of my Mafia games when I felt our game was falling apart. Nobody called me on this and I went back to trolling. I think we won that game, not sure.
Gonzaw made a good case on S0lstice and got me very curious about S0lstice's approach to the game. It feels like he's just throwing accusations here and there, somewhat participating in discussion but not really "pushing" anything, more like reacting to what others do. A really scummy approach to playing the game overall. Lynchable? Yes. More lynchable than WaveofShadow? Not sure yet.
I think same thing goes with s0lstice: he started troll-ish, relaxed and then started to post serious stuff.
Kurumi is almost a lurker, but not quite. What makes me suspicious is especially his highly defensive and passive-aggressive attitude to any suspicion directed towards him. He seems to like side-stepping accusations or attacking his accuser, not discussing the actual accusations or doing anything *positive* for the thread at all. Least scummy of these three IMO, but still on the scummy side.

I'll keep my vote on WaveofShadow for now, but I'll have to read his filter again (especially the later parts). Someone mentioned that he also made towny posts, but I didn't notice that yet, so gotta recheck what all he wrote... Be back later.


Hmm. Nobody disagrees with me? Your troll->serious argument feels aimed at Dandel Ion.. But I'm not sure if I agree, since Dandel Ion did start trollish and got more serious later on, but I don't feel like it's any actual scumtell. More like fishing for reactions and conjuring discussion before there's much to talk about, although it'd be better to focus from the beginning IMO. In any case, I don't think that's a really good argument. (You didn't respond to my suspicion of you btw.)

How am I supposed to respond to that? I am playing, I am aggressive and was not really active. Sue me.

If you were Attention Seeker, then yes. Why are you asking Dandel?


Could you elaborate on that last sentence? Didn't quite understand it.

Hmmm. Dodging again. It feels like you haven't answered a single accusation/question straight on yet (except those semantics with Dandel Ion I guess).

You mean the sentence aimed at Dandel or at you?
I am not going to defend myself. I just don't care enough to defend myself. I don't have a super-duper overpowered role so I can die, it'd suck, but what can I do. I'd just sigh and say "I played badly, my fault". There is nothing more to say.

You could also just not play badly.

Show nested quote +
On June 23 2013 22:19 Xatalos wrote:
On June 23 2013 22:11 Dandel Ion wrote:
On June 23 2013 22:10 Xatalos wrote:
On June 23 2013 22:00 Dandel Ion wrote:
On June 23 2013 21:59 Xatalos wrote:
On June 23 2013 21:39 Kurumi wrote:
On June 23 2013 19:58 Xatalos wrote:
Okay, now I've had time to go through the last pages and reread some filters. Unfortunately I'm typing on our iPad, so it's a pain to write and edit this wall of text. At least I'll be home before deadline...

First things first. Gonzaw is looking purely town to me. The amount of constructive discussion he has added to the thread (focusing on Mafia hunting especially) has been enormous. I'd even go as far to say that if he's Mafia, he's playing against his win-condition and setting himself + his team up for a quick defeat.Weird choice of words, but I'll take it. I agree on town sentiment on Gonzaw. Not as sure about Acrofales, but his strong activity and pretty good focus on scumhunting makes him probably town in my eyes. I like his thinking about claiming role names, but he claimed the easiest ever (main character >_>) and he says he is suspicious of Zephirdd on basis that he told the thread he is drunk. Sounds like an early setup for a bus, but that might be me tinfoiling. He also believes that if there was indeed a roleblocker then sk8r is scum. Basically, there is a lot of assumptions in his posts and I am not really sure how to respond to that besides waiting for stuff to happen concerning his guesses. He is not afraid to fight and that'd paint him a weak green for me now. BC is more of a question mark to me. Apparently his vig-shot was real after all (?). In any case, his hyper-aggressive pushing, strong confidence in his own opinions and lack of care for possibly getting lynched for such behaviour makes him feel pretty townish. At least that's the general feeling I get from him, and it should be enough for now. BC is Town. I felt like he is and then The Crisis came and I believe he acted like he would act. Also I dont want to kill him D1 because that sucked every time we did it.

Then there are a ton of useless (completely or mostly) lurkers. Meapak, Zephirdd, austinmcc, strongandbig and Crossfire99. None of them are lynch-worthy right now IMO, but if this anti-town playstyle continues, I'd like a Vig-shot (or something like that) into this lurkish group. There's probably 1-2 Mafia in there, and even if not, nothing of value has been lost. Especially austinmcc makes me feel suspicious. I remember one previous game where we played together. His playstyle was radically different: I was basically certain of him being town during D1. Now, he has just posted weak filler material and questions from others, nothing really of his own.
I said that austin is fishing for tactics for some reason.. I did not raise another point in my post, but I believe he is less active than usually - I liked playing with austin together as town, since he was always a valuable asset.

These following players would make excellent targets for investigation during N1: geript, Kitaman27, sk8r, Dandel Ion. They all give me conflicting reads and basically make it impossible to say their alignment with any confidence. They've all been reasonably active though, so I want to see more of them during D2. Lynching or shooting them now wouldn't be optimal IMO.
I dislike you trying to make blues do stuff. Leave them alone. They shall do what they want.]
Then there are three players who I'd be ready to lynch today: Kurumi, S0lstice, WaveofShadow. WaveofShadow caught my attention early on with some weak scummy signals (most notably the forced "tryhard" attitude and just generally a cautious/forced approach to posting). His response to my pressure was also pretty weird, with a really apologetic tone and shifting the attention to Acrofales with quite "forced" reasoning. Other players have also brought up good points about some strange or outright scummy parts of his later play.
Biggest offense in Wave's play is going from trolling to normal play. I've done it in one of my Mafia games when I felt our game was falling apart. Nobody called me on this and I went back to trolling. I think we won that game, not sure.
Gonzaw made a good case on S0lstice and got me very curious about S0lstice's approach to the game. It feels like he's just throwing accusations here and there, somewhat participating in discussion but not really "pushing" anything, more like reacting to what others do. A really scummy approach to playing the game overall. Lynchable? Yes. More lynchable than WaveofShadow? Not sure yet.
I think same thing goes with s0lstice: he started troll-ish, relaxed and then started to post serious stuff.
Kurumi is almost a lurker, but not quite. What makes me suspicious is especially his highly defensive and passive-aggressive attitude to any suspicion directed towards him. He seems to like side-stepping accusations or attacking his accuser, not discussing the actual accusations or doing anything *positive* for the thread at all. Least scummy of these three IMO, but still on the scummy side.

I'll keep my vote on WaveofShadow for now, but I'll have to read his filter again (especially the later parts). Someone mentioned that he also made towny posts, but I didn't notice that yet, so gotta recheck what all he wrote... Be back later.


Hmm. Nobody disagrees with me?
Your troll->serious argument feels aimed at Dandel Ion.. But I'm not sure if I agree, since Dandel Ion did start trollish and got more serious later on, but I don't feel like it's any actual scumtell. More like fishing for reactions and conjuring discussion before there's much to talk about, although it'd be better to focus from the beginning IMO. In any case, I don't think that's a really good argument. (You didn't respond to my suspicion of you btw.)

Should I?


Just wondering. It feels weird to have "everyone" (well, you and Kurumi) completely (or almost in Kurumi's case) agreeing. Maybe I have improved and my arguments aren't as flawed anymore? Well, gotta wait more to judge that..

well i do disagree with details, like the town read on acro.
I also don't think i even need to be copchecked, but as i said
details...


Why is Acro not townish btw? Do you see him as scummy or just neutral/null? Like I said, I don't see him as purely townish like Gonzaw, but I don't see any good reasons to suspect him either. Maybe a little cautious and passive attitude, but that's about it, and not nearly enough to suspect IMO.

He's posting but he usually does. His posts have no impact tho, imo. I don't see how they make him town.

Anyways, I'll just wait for the patented Acro bus, it's guaranteed to come if he's scum and really easy to tell.


Hmm. Maybe. Gotta take a closer look at him. Now my battery is running out though, so cya all later. (This latest discussion left me feeling better about both Dandel Ion and Kurumi being town, although Kurumi's blatant anti-town behaviour makes him more of a question mark. At least he didn't raise any real red flags IMO.)
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
June 23 2013 14:55 GMT
#652
In stuff people may care about - gonzaw, everyone <3s you and so I focused on your reads. I honestly like the zephirdd read.

In pokePTP, he won the game for scum by just surviving, didn't catch a lot of attention. I didn't like losing that game, and had planned on trying to keep some focus on him in this game to make sure it didn't happen. My early questions weren't great, but it was both (1) a way to get a little information out of him and (2) an important viewpoint to get when considering claims and whatnot. For all the arguing in this thread about who liked the idea of roleclaiming or not, whether it was good for scum or not, we have people who were scum in PTP games here, can ask them directly whether roleclaiming was something scum was worried about. Who cares whether we think it might be good or bad, we can directly ask someone who was scum whether roleclaiming made his team worried or not. His answers were slightly shifty, in that I was hoping for something more firm but got nothing firm at all
If I could offer some advice, don't trust any claim - no matter how townie it sounds like.
I really don't remember much actually, it was a long time ago. I was afk a lot on that game too(I forgot to send many stuff to hosts).. but you can get an idea of that on the scum qt. I do think we were worried about roles a lot actually, I was worried about Charmander(which was my creation) particularly, but he ended up killing himself with Drazerk bus-driving him iirc.
I missed my window to really poke at this, but don't like how, for the most part, he passes the buck instead of making the "I was scum in a PTP game, was this situation something scum wanted to happen" --> "I am in another PTP game, this situation is something scum would/wouldn't want to happen here" jump.

Beyond that, he's focused on DI, but...seems like most of the people referencing DI mention the alliance post. Zephir doesn't. Using the term "alliance" doesn't make DI town or scum, but it's a piece of his filter that has stood out to people as they read DI. Minor concern that zephir, who appears more focused on DI than anyone else, doesn't mention it.

Instead, what he does mention is...bland
On June 23 2013 17:46 Zephirdd wrote:
Dandel's posting has been so... fucking stupid. Goes from the 75/25% mafia/town ratio(which is stupid) to calling BC a claimed SK to calling him a troll to saying his previous post is not what it actually is(semantics) etc... It's really stupid.

But then, post "zephirdd not putting effort into his reads"(which he is right; I'm not) he makes some half-decent points about geript.

Geript's points are not anti-town though. He is asking legit questions, pushing possible contradictions.

DI feels like he is trying to discredit/shut down possible questions that could corner someone.

My mind keeps flipfloping on Dandelion, and I keep going back(in my own restricted mind) to austin who has been gone for a while.

Dandelion, please do post your thoughts on austinmcc and maybe post his reasoning towards asking the questions he did towards me. Anyone else is free to do the same, but I'm extra interested in DI.
DI's posting is stupid/really stupid/fucking stupid. He's trying to shut down questions. But at the same time Zephir says DI is making decent points about himself/geript. For all the focus that zephir's posts put on DI, there's never really a ... summation of thoughts. He notes that his read on DI wavers, but his vote doesn't, and his focus doesn't, and there's just no followup on his wavering.

##vote: Zephirdd
Fe fi fo fum.
s0Lstice
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1833 Posts
June 23 2013 14:56 GMT
#653
Dandel have you played with Zephirdd before?
ATOBTTR
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 23 2013 14:59 GMT
#654
On June 23 2013 23:56 s0Lstice wrote:
Dandel have you played with Zephirdd before?

dunno

I don't think so.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
s0Lstice
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1833 Posts
June 23 2013 15:10 GMT
#655
Yea, Zephirdd needs to be the wagon of justice today.

The Alliance Role PM thing that Austin just mentioned is pretty important...if Zeph was so concerned about flipflopping his read on Dandel, he certainly would have considered this. Actually most of what Austin just said is pretty important...I hate being ninja'd but what are you gonna do.

Something else...he is suspicious of Austin for his entrance into the thread.

On June 23 2013 06:19 Zephirdd wrote:
austinmcc, specifically, strikes are very scummy to me. All he's done is asking questions to a guy who was clearly away from the thread(me), and it looks like he is asking for advice more than how-a-scum-thinks. I'll wait for more contributions out of him.


Asking questions to a guy who is clearly away from the thread...but these questions were useful and helped the discussion enough to draw out in detail answers from Zeph? So...if the content of the questions is pro-town, then we are left with the timing only, yes? I don't see how a person asking good and useful questions to someone who isn't currently in thread could result in a 'very scummy' read. This looks like a fabrication.

##vote Zephirdd

ATOBTTR
s0Lstice
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1833 Posts
June 23 2013 15:13 GMT
#656
I feel pretty good about this one. Get those votes onto Zephirdd people.
ATOBTTR
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 23 2013 15:17 GMT
#657
Yeah I guess we should start a proper bandwagon about now.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
June 23 2013 15:23 GMT
#658
votecount

Votes:


BC (1) - Sk8rguy, Dandel Ion
WoS (1) - geript, Xatalos, Meapak
Dandel Ion (2) - Kurumi, Zephirdd
Kurumi (1) - geript
SnB (1) - Acrofales
Acrofales (0) - WoS
austin (1) - kitaman
geript (0) - Dandel Ion
s0lstice (1) - Xatalos
Zephirdd (3) - austinmcc, s0lstice, Dandel Ion

Bubbas not voting: strongandbig, WaveofShadow, Crossfire99, gonzaw, BloodyC0bbler


Zephirdd is the leading bubba with 3 votes. 9 votes are needed to lynch a bubba.

Tell me if I missed anyone. Only votes in the voting thread count!
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
xxSK8rGUy277xx
Profile Joined September 2010
300 Posts
June 23 2013 16:20 GMT
#659
Dropping my vote on BC for today because he will not be getting lynched today and I don't want to vote split.

##Unvote
##Vote Zephirdd
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
June 23 2013 16:29 GMT
#660
I'd rather vote Dandel. I'm interested in how the votes pan out from ehre.
/vote
Prev 1 31 32 33 34 35 184 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
09:00
#102
CranKy Ducklings102
davetesta35
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft339
ByuN 255
RuFF_SC2 152
ViBE79
CosmosSc2 71
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2321
GuemChi 1374
Artosis 649
Sharp 166
910 57
MaD[AoV]19
Bale 18
Terrorterran 0
Dota 2
monkeys_forever373
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
taco 741
minikerr13
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox711
Other Games
summit1g8827
Day[9].tv792
JimRising 609
C9.Mang0423
Trikslyr33
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick805
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream29
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP52
• EnkiAlexander 51
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo291
Other Games
• Day9tv792
• Shiphtur569
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
13h 32m
The PondCast
1d 7h
INu's Battles
1d 8h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 19h
Replay Cast
1d 20h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.