• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:14
CEST 18:14
KST 01:14
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9985 users

PTP IV - Demon's Run - Page 30

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 28 29 30 31 32 184 Next
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
June 23 2013 11:24 GMT
#581
s0lstice, in Poke PTP I had a role that could neuter someone's role provided I knew how they were called. As far as I remember, I had no limits how many people could get hit by that role as long as every guess was correct. Then, Assassin is a standard role for themed games so I am just against claiming of any kind based on that. Someone wants to crumb but someone else spilled the beans his role exists and gets caught on that? Dead.
Snb, where are you?
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
June 23 2013 11:28 GMT
#582
On June 23 2013 17:28 Kurumi wrote:
I targetted BC early in the day so deal with it.
I think BC is town.
I am not sure on sk8r's alignment, but I dislike how he got full on arguing with BC instead of looking elsewhere.
Unless someone does something compelling of a case besides "Kurumi comes into thread, complains about its state, leaves" or "Kurumi is not trolling" I am going to ignore these posts like they don't exist. I don't give a damn about fluff accusations.
Dandel tries to light push me with bad arguments mentioned above, coupled with gonzaw and geript from the very start. Good luck on that guys.
BTW I made KP-type role, because people like to blow up stuff and I was drunk.
kita has a pathetic filter so far (short) he also lovetapped sk8r back in the start of the game

I REQUEST EVERYONE TO STOP LOVETAPPING SK8R FOR NO REASON, WE'RE ON DAY ONE.
Nobody said that already? Great.

Sadly I can't blow anyone up but if I could I'd kill kita or Dandel.
Oh, I am not changing my vote, sue me. Dandel is still not playing right: soft pushing me, seeding chaos from the very moment he comes back into thread together with pushing BC for some reason.

How much time till lynch?


. It's in the voting thread as well.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
June 23 2013 11:32 GMT
#583
On June 23 2013 17:46 Zephirdd wrote:
Dandel's posting has been so... fucking stupid. Goes from the 75/25% mafia/town ratio(which is stupid) to calling BC a claimed SK to calling him a troll to saying his previous post is not what it actually is(semantics) etc... It's really stupid.

But then, post "zephirdd not putting effort into his reads"(which he is right; I'm not) he makes some half-decent points about geript.

Geript's points are not anti-town though. He is asking legit questions, pushing possible contradictions.

DI feels like he is trying to discredit/shut down possible questions that could corner someone.

My mind keeps flipfloping on Dandelion, and I keep going back(in my own restricted mind) to austin who has been gone for a while.

Dandelion, please do post your thoughts on austinmcc and maybe post his reasoning towards asking the questions he did towards me. Anyone else is free to do the same, but I'm extra interested in DI.

His questions are extremely fishy, like asking "yo Zephir, how should we play it out?" but then it can be some cunning plan...
Scratch that, sandroba is the guy behind cunning plans with his henchmen like syllogism.
Fluff aside, I don't think you should answer these questions. I just find it interesting that austin tries to push an agenda that claiming names does nothing good - I believe it helps, but in my opinions cons outweigh the pros (possible mass roleblock/kill roles) he for some reason wants us not to talk about that ever.
Another guy in the suspicion bag, jeez.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 23 2013 11:39 GMT
#584
On June 23 2013 17:46 Zephirdd wrote:
Dandel's posting has been so... fucking stupid. Goes from the 75/25% mafia/town ratio(which is stupid) to calling BC a claimed SK to calling him a troll to saying his previous post is not what it actually is(semantics) etc... It's really stupid.

But then, post "zephirdd not putting effort into his reads"(which he is right; I'm not) he makes some half-decent points about geript.

Geript's points are not anti-town though. He is asking legit questions, pushing possible contradictions.

DI feels like he is trying to discredit/shut down possible questions that could corner someone.

My mind keeps flipfloping on Dandelion, and I keep going back(in my own restricted mind) to austin who has been gone for a while.

Dandelion, please do post your thoughts on austinmcc and maybe post his reasoning towards asking the questions he did towards me. Anyone else is free to do the same, but I'm extra interested in DI.

You acting interested in getting an actual reads after I call you out on your half-assed reading is interesting, but I'm not sure how my read on austin would help the situation at all.

The thing I'm saying about gerpit (like 4 times already + Show Spoiler +
I didn't check if it was EXACTLY 4 so sue me if it's not EXACTLY 4 although numbers need to be super EXACT in this game
) is that he's mad about how sk8er happens to get a legit read on me, just because it's not the kind of read he wants him to have. And he's really insistent about it too. WHILE NOT PROVIDING SCUMREADS ON EITHER OF THE PLAYERS HE TAKES OFFENSE WITH SK8ER READING LIKE HE DID.
You can't tell people how to read shit.
It doesn't work.
And him trying to, looks like he 1) wants BC lynched but nothing to do with it himself and 2) wants me lynched but nothing to do with it himself.

C'mon I've said this.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 23 2013 11:39 GMT
#585
On June 23 2013 19:58 Xatalos wrote:
Okay, now I've had time to go through the last pages and reread some filters. Unfortunately I'm typing on our iPad, so it's a pain to write and edit this wall of text. At least I'll be home before deadline...

First things first. Gonzaw is looking purely town to me. The amount of constructive discussion he has added to the thread (focusing on Mafia hunting especially) has been enormous. I'd even go as far to say that if he's Mafia, he's playing against his win-condition and setting himself + his team up for a quick defeat. Not as sure about Acrofales, but his strong activity and pretty good focus on scumhunting makes him probably town in my eyes. BC is more of a question mark to me. Apparently his vig-shot was real after all (?). In any case, his hyper-aggressive pushing, strong confidence in his own opinions and lack of care for possibly getting lynched for such behaviour makes him feel pretty townish. At least that's the general feeling I get from him, and it should be enough for now.

Then there are a ton of useless (completely or mostly) lurkers. Meapak, Zephirdd, austinmcc, strongandbig and Crossfire99. None of them are lynch-worthy right now IMO, but if this anti-town playstyle continues, I'd like a Vig-shot (or something like that) into this lurkish group. There's probably 1-2 Mafia in there, and even if not, nothing of value has been lost. Especially austinmcc makes me feel suspicious. I remember one previous game where we played together. His playstyle was radically different: I was basically certain of him being town during D1. Now, he has just posted weak filler material and questions from others, nothing really of his own.

These following players would make excellent targets for investigation during N1: geript, Kitaman27, sk8r, Dandel Ion. They all give me conflicting reads and basically make it impossible to say their alignment with any confidence. They've all been reasonably active though, so I want to see more of them during D2. Lynching or shooting them now wouldn't be optimal IMO.

Then there are three players who I'd be ready to lynch today: Kurumi, S0lstice, WaveofShadow. WaveofShadow caught my attention early on with some weak scummy signals (most notably the forced "tryhard" attitude and just generally a cautious/forced approach to posting). His response to my pressure was also pretty weird, with a really apologetic tone and shifting the attention to Acrofales with quite "forced" reasoning. Other players have also brought up good points about some strange or outright scummy parts of his later play.

Gonzaw made a good case on S0lstice and got me very curious about S0lstice's approach to the game. It feels like he's just throwing accusations here and there, somewhat participating in discussion but not really "pushing" anything, more like reacting to what others do. A really scummy approach to playing the game overall. Lynchable? Yes. More lynchable than WaveofShadow? Not sure yet.

Kurumi is almost a lurker, but not quite. What makes me suspicious is especially his highly defensive and passive-aggressive attitude to any suspicion directed towards him. He seems to like side-stepping accusations or attacking his accuser, not discussing the actual accusations or doing anything *positive* for the thread at all. Least scummy of these three IMO, but still on the scummy side.

I'll keep my vote on WaveofShadow for now, but I'll have to read his filter again (especially the later parts). Someone mentioned that he also made towny posts, but I didn't notice that yet, so gotta recheck what all he wrote... Be back later.

I basically agree with this listpost.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
June 23 2013 11:41 GMT
#586
Dandel, you know it is high time you stop behaving like scum and actually contribute something?
Unless you don't care, then continue, I'll happily pull some string to get rid of you.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 23 2013 11:42 GMT
#587
On June 23 2013 20:41 Kurumi wrote:
Dandel, you know it is high time you stop behaving like scum and actually contribute something?
Unless you don't care, then continue, I'll happily pull some string to get rid of you.

Coming from you, that's pretty funny.

I have contributed more than anybody in this game.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
June 23 2013 11:43 GMT
#588
Are you being serious or did someone went against the tips of the hosts and gave you a post restriction?
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 23 2013 11:44 GMT
#589
On June 23 2013 20:43 Kurumi wrote:
Are you being serious or did someone went against the tips of the hosts and gave you a post restriction?

1) townread on BC
2) shitty OMGUS on me
3) irrelevant softpush on austin

that's literally everything you ever did, and out of this only the townread on BC counts as a contribution.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
June 23 2013 11:45 GMT
#590
EWODP
did someone go*
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 23 2013 11:45 GMT
#591
So how are you in a position to call me out for contributions again?

Not to mention your threats are empty beans anyways, your vote is already on me and you can't do more than that.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
June 23 2013 11:47 GMT
#592
On June 23 2013 20:44 Dandel Ion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 23 2013 20:43 Kurumi wrote:
Are you being serious or did someone went against the tips of the hosts and gave you a post restriction?

1) townread on BC
2) shitty OMGUS on me
3) irrelevant softpush on austin

that's literally everything you ever did, and out of this only the townread on BC counts as a contribution.

You were the person to OMGUS me on basis that I am not trolling, get real man.
I am NOT softpushing austin, I said already that I am suspicious of him and his logic seems SCUM to me, but I believe you to be offender #1 and want to get rid of you. What's the problem about pushing your biggest scumread instead of second or third, huh?
I talked with BC a lot in private so I know what he thinks about malicious people and what I know is represented in his actions.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
June 23 2013 11:49 GMT
#593
On June 23 2013 20:45 Dandel Ion wrote:
So how are you in a position to call me out for contributions again?

Not to mention your threats are empty beans anyways, your vote is already on me and you can't do more than that.

I can't do anything yet, that's day. Not many people go for day roles, especially roles with means of hurting other people.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 23 2013 11:50 GMT
#594
On June 23 2013 12:41 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Dandel is really fucking weird after this events. I fully understand why he went ape shit on me. I do and find that perfectly normal. However

Show nested quote +
On June 23 2013 09:19 Dandel Ion wrote:
On June 23 2013 09:16 geript wrote:
@Sk8ter. You missed my key question. How is it that pre-shot you have BC as 100% scum (of 130%) but aren't trying to use the shot to help divine BC's alignment? Your post shot conclusion is not a bigger better push on BC but that Dandel is town. Explain.

Look at this guy

It's like he really wants people to read BC as scum (without calling him so himself)
and like he really doesn't want people to see how supertown I am (without calling me scum himself)

It's like he's scum.


This is wtf. Geript asked a question that actually makes a ton of sense. Rather than try and label me as scum, or scumhunt, sk8 comes out with dandel is town. Not only that, Dandel takes massive offense to this. The seeming need to be viewed as "super town" is weird. Day 1 no one should be viewed as super town nor be pissed if someone doesn't see them that way.

Should I want to be viewed as mafia?
Explain that, that technique seems to be too advanced for me.

I'm not saying I need to be viewed as supertown. I'm saying I am supertown. My meta is one of the easiest on this site (damn you iamp), and it's glaringly obvious that I'm town. Don't be hatin', it's just true.

btw, reads on day1 are real. I believe.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 23 2013 11:53 GMT
#595
On June 23 2013 20:47 Kurumi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 23 2013 20:44 Dandel Ion wrote:
On June 23 2013 20:43 Kurumi wrote:
Are you being serious or did someone went against the tips of the hosts and gave you a post restriction?

1) townread on BC
2) shitty OMGUS on me
3) irrelevant softpush on austin

that's literally everything you ever did, and out of this only the townread on BC counts as a contribution.

You were the person to OMGUS me on basis that I am not trolling, get real man.
I am NOT softpushing austin, I said already that I am suspicious of him and his logic seems SCUM to me, but I believe you to be offender #1 and want to get rid of you. What's the problem about pushing your biggest scumread instead of second or third, huh?

No, I didn't do that. It's like you haven't even read what's my filter and what's other people's post. lol.
Nice lies.

That is the definition of softpushing. I'm not mad about it, I just want you to know that you can't disguise it as a contribution when you say "oh he could be scum but atm i want to lynch X so idc ololol".
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 23 2013 11:55 GMT
#596
So want to actually contribute Kurumi?

Or are you fine being hypocritical?
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
June 23 2013 11:55 GMT
#597
On June 23 2013 20:50 Dandel Ion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 23 2013 12:41 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Dandel is really fucking weird after this events. I fully understand why he went ape shit on me. I do and find that perfectly normal. However

On June 23 2013 09:19 Dandel Ion wrote:
On June 23 2013 09:16 geript wrote:
@Sk8ter. You missed my key question. How is it that pre-shot you have BC as 100% scum (of 130%) but aren't trying to use the shot to help divine BC's alignment? Your post shot conclusion is not a bigger better push on BC but that Dandel is town. Explain.

Look at this guy

It's like he really wants people to read BC as scum (without calling him so himself)
and like he really doesn't want people to see how supertown I am (without calling me scum himself)

It's like he's scum.


This is wtf. Geript asked a question that actually makes a ton of sense. Rather than try and label me as scum, or scumhunt, sk8 comes out with dandel is town. Not only that, Dandel takes massive offense to this. The seeming need to be viewed as "super town" is weird. Day 1 no one should be viewed as super town nor be pissed if someone doesn't see them that way.

Should I want to be viewed as mafia?
Explain that, that technique seems to be too advanced for me.

I'm not saying I need to be viewed as supertown. I'm saying I am supertown. My meta is one of the easiest on this site (damn you iamp), and it's glaringly obvious that I'm town. Don't be hatin', it's just true.

btw, reads on day1 are real. I believe.

Interesting, so somehow I see that you are scum but you are playing 1000% town meta?
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 23 2013 11:56 GMT
#598
On June 23 2013 20:55 Kurumi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 23 2013 20:50 Dandel Ion wrote:
On June 23 2013 12:41 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Dandel is really fucking weird after this events. I fully understand why he went ape shit on me. I do and find that perfectly normal. However

On June 23 2013 09:19 Dandel Ion wrote:
On June 23 2013 09:16 geript wrote:
@Sk8ter. You missed my key question. How is it that pre-shot you have BC as 100% scum (of 130%) but aren't trying to use the shot to help divine BC's alignment? Your post shot conclusion is not a bigger better push on BC but that Dandel is town. Explain.

Look at this guy

It's like he really wants people to read BC as scum (without calling him so himself)
and like he really doesn't want people to see how supertown I am (without calling me scum himself)

It's like he's scum.


This is wtf. Geript asked a question that actually makes a ton of sense. Rather than try and label me as scum, or scumhunt, sk8 comes out with dandel is town. Not only that, Dandel takes massive offense to this. The seeming need to be viewed as "super town" is weird. Day 1 no one should be viewed as super town nor be pissed if someone doesn't see them that way.

Should I want to be viewed as mafia?
Explain that, that technique seems to be too advanced for me.

I'm not saying I need to be viewed as supertown. I'm saying I am supertown. My meta is one of the easiest on this site (damn you iamp), and it's glaringly obvious that I'm town. Don't be hatin', it's just true.

btw, reads on day1 are real. I believe.

Interesting, so somehow I see that you are scum but you are playing 1000% town meta?

Yeah that means your read is bad.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
June 23 2013 11:57 GMT
#599
On June 23 2013 20:53 Dandel Ion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 23 2013 20:47 Kurumi wrote:
On June 23 2013 20:44 Dandel Ion wrote:
On June 23 2013 20:43 Kurumi wrote:
Are you being serious or did someone went against the tips of the hosts and gave you a post restriction?

1) townread on BC
2) shitty OMGUS on me
3) irrelevant softpush on austin

that's literally everything you ever did, and out of this only the townread on BC counts as a contribution.

You were the person to OMGUS me on basis that I am not trolling, get real man.
I am NOT softpushing austin, I said already that I am suspicious of him and his logic seems SCUM to me, but I believe you to be offender #1 and want to get rid of you. What's the problem about pushing your biggest scumread instead of second or third, huh?

No, I didn't do that. It's like you haven't even read what's my filter and what's other people's post. lol.
Nice lies.

That is the definition of softpushing. I'm not mad about it, I just want you to know that you can't disguise it as a contribution when you say "oh he could be scum but atm i want to lynch X so idc ololol".

What's wrong about looking for more scum when you think you caught one already? Please, tell me more. I am not trying to make people think I contribute, look at my second post I believe. I don't care about your opinion, I just do my own thing and that's fine to me.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 23 2013 12:01 GMT
#600
Oh wow, you really want to be mad and fight, huh.
Nothing is wrong with it. In fact, I'm all for you trying to find actual scum instead of tunneling me for posts other people wrote while you can't read and think I did them.

So how about you find the point where I OMGUS you for not trolling. I'm really interested because I can't remember doing that at all. Maybe on the way you'll actually read my filter and realize how wrong you are. Unless, of course, you want to be wrong. In which case, flame on.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Prev 1 28 29 30 31 32 184 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 46m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech149
UpATreeSC 93
BRAT_OK 21
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 5093
Bisu 1839
Soulkey 1624
EffOrt 854
Mini 590
Horang2 425
Larva 364
ZerO 333
actioN 269
ggaemo 242
[ Show more ]
Dewaltoss 123
Yoon 110
Mind 96
Shinee 78
hero 69
sorry 67
Sharp 65
Barracks 55
Snow 52
Pusan 44
Hyun 43
Bale 31
Trap 27
ToSsGirL 24
NaDa 19
Terrorterran 17
Rock 15
Sacsri 12
scan(afreeca) 12
Noble 11
zelot 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Dota 2
Gorgc5434
qojqva2660
Dendi1268
420jenkins297
XaKoH 1
League of Legends
Reynor71
Counter-Strike
fl0m3101
x6flipin1291
Fnx 689
edward51
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes370
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1279
hiko981
B2W.Neo428
FrodaN312
DeMusliM285
XBOCT223
Liquid`VortiX197
Livibee164
QueenE106
TKL 70
Mew2King44
ZerO(Twitch)15
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV143
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream30
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 57
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 41
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV613
League of Legends
• Nemesis3886
• TFBlade800
Other Games
• Shiphtur457
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
7h 46m
Patches Events
23h 46m
The PondCast
1d 17h
INu's Battles
1d 18h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.