• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:54
CEST 08:54
KST 15:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6361 users

PTP IV - Demon's Run - Page 141

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 139 140 141 142 143 184 Next
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
June 30 2013 19:07 GMT
#2801
On July 01 2013 03:55 austinmcc wrote:
Again, I CANNOT GIVE YOU AN ABILITY. NOR WOULD I.

#1 - You're apparently an NRA member. NOBODY should be saying "Hey austin, target crossfire, the NRA member, to give him an ability."

#2 - Again, even if you WEREN'T an NRA member, I cannot give you a power. That is not an option for me tonight.

#3 - Even if you WEREN'T an NRA member, AND were an option for my power tonight, it is too late.

#4 - Even if you WEREN'T an NRA member, AND were an option for my power tonight, AND it was early enough in the night phase that I can assign powers, then I still wouldn't give you anything, because I don't see gonzaw or BC being mafia.

Well, thanks for claiming scum. That made this game easy.
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
June 30 2013 19:08 GMT
#2802
On July 01 2013 04:07 Crossfire99 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 01 2013 03:55 austinmcc wrote:
Again, I CANNOT GIVE YOU AN ABILITY. NOR WOULD I.

#1 - You're apparently an NRA member. NOBODY should be saying "Hey austin, target crossfire, the NRA member, to give him an ability."

#2 - Again, even if you WEREN'T an NRA member, I cannot give you a power. That is not an option for me tonight.

#3 - Even if you WEREN'T an NRA member, AND were an option for my power tonight, it is too late.

#4 - Even if you WEREN'T an NRA member, AND were an option for my power tonight, AND it was early enough in the night phase that I can assign powers, then I still wouldn't give you anything, because I don't see gonzaw or BC being mafia.

Well, thanks for claiming scum. That made this game easy.
Sigh. Still not scum. I made this power, I used it, I don't know what you saw, but you can confirm with hosts that if you thought you were choosing people or thought that you were on my list of targets yesterday, you were sent an incorrect PM. You can check this. Ta da.
Fe fi fo fum.
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
June 30 2013 19:09 GMT
#2803
Did you bus kurumi N2? Did anyone bus Kurumi N2?
Fe fi fo fum.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 30 2013 19:15 GMT
#2804
Hmm, Xfire, some of those don't make much sense, like this one:
"I#A - N#A - N#B"

You sure you got the encoding right?
Here's another one for N#A and N#C which I think you might have gotten the other way round:

N#A:
"quite a while"

N#C:
"middle of it"


On July 01 2013 04:09 austinmcc wrote:
Did you bus kurumi N2? Did anyone bus Kurumi N2?


Xfire is confirmed (by the role) to still have the Rubber Duck (bus driver), thus he couldn't have bussed anybody yet
Kurumi might have bussed himself with someone though
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
June 30 2013 19:20 GMT
#2805
On July 01 2013 03:59 gonzaw wrote:
So you got the Item #F instantly? You already have it?

I chose the options according to the guidelines already posted by you. I followed them, so you know the answer to that question.
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
June 30 2013 19:20 GMT
#2806
Wait no, bussing wouldn't even matter. Gonzaw, I dunno if you've revealed too much or not, but you've got to stop.

DE-BEARING POSSIBLY SOLVES THE GAME OR WIFOMS YOUR FACE OFF!

I de-beared Kurumi N2. Kurumi was the N2 NK target. Bussing wouldn't even matter, both ended up on the same player, so both were targeted on the same player. If I'm mafia, I de-beared someone who I thought was dying.

There are still ways to win despite what crossfire currently has, especially if he has to activate items.
Fe fi fo fum.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 30 2013 19:21 GMT
#2807
I agree with these ones Xfire

On July 01 2013 03:50 Crossfire99 wrote:
I#B - N#C - N#D
I#C - N#E - N#A
I#C - N#C - N#B
I#F - N#B - N#A


I was thinking on performing these actions tonight perhaps:
N#D then I#A - N#C - N#E

Or this one:
N#E then I#C - N#D - N#B

But I think you could scratch that last one and use this one instead:
N#E then I#F - N#B - N#A

I'd say we do these ones because we are at 3v2 right now, and because of I#E
Do you get what I mean?

Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
June 30 2013 19:25 GMT
#2808
On July 01 2013 04:15 gonzaw wrote:
Hmm, Xfire, some of those don't make much sense, like this one:
"I#A - N#A - N#B"

You sure you got the encoding right?
Here's another one for N#A and N#C which I think you might have gotten the other way round:

N#A:
Show nested quote +
"quite a while"

N#C:
Show nested quote +
"middle of it"


Show nested quote +
On July 01 2013 04:09 austinmcc wrote:
Did you bus kurumi N2? Did anyone bus Kurumi N2?


Xfire is confirmed (by the role) to still have the Rubber Duck (bus driver), thus he couldn't have bussed anybody yet
Kurumi might have bussed himself with someone though

Yeah i messed it up. let me think about stuff again lol. did you get a role from Austin tonight? Apparently he doesn't like me
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 30 2013 19:31 GMT
#2809
On July 01 2013 04:20 Crossfire99 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 01 2013 03:59 gonzaw wrote:
So you got the Item #F instantly? You already have it?

I chose the options according to the guidelines already posted by you. I followed them, so you know the answer to that question.


Oh silly me

On July 01 2013 04:20 austinmcc wrote:
Wait no, bussing wouldn't even matter. Gonzaw, I dunno if you've revealed too much or not, but you've got to stop.

DE-BEARING POSSIBLY SOLVES THE GAME OR WIFOMS YOUR FACE OFF!

I de-beared Kurumi N2. Kurumi was the N2 NK target. Bussing wouldn't even matter, both ended up on the same player, so both were targeted on the same player. If I'm mafia, I de-beared someone who I thought was dying.

There are still ways to win despite what crossfire currently has, especially if he has to activate items.


You are either 3P or scum most likely. If 3P then most likely only kita is remaining scum (and we are 3v1v1) and your bear thing makes sense (and you didn't kill Kurumi since you 3P)
If you are scum, then your "bear" thing is as much bullshit as kita's "I win if I get the TARDIS" shit.

Please austin, would be so kind to help us determine which one of those options is true?
If you are town, then who is scum? Is it 4v1 right now with just 3 scum in the whole game and that's it? Or is Xfire scum? If Xfire is scum why aren't you desperately trying to stop me from coordinating with him and instead just complaining here and there?

If you are town, and Xfire is town, then we are at 4v1 and there is NOTHING to worry about, it becomes 3v1 tomorrow, we lynch kita, we win.
If you are town and Xfire is scum, then:
If kita is scum: It's 3v2 and we 89% lost already, but hey, maybe you have something up your sleeve to avoid that but I have no way to know because you are not being explicit enough
If kita is 3P: It's 3v1v1, but it's as if it was 3v2 because kita will vote with scum Xfire tomorrow so whatever

So austin, if you are not 3P, nor scum, then what is going through your head right now (i.e which one of the above are you worried about, think is likely, etc)? You are not being clear at all just complaining so yeah you likely scum because you are being confusing as fuck and I don't want to even try figuring out why you'd do that as town

Wait no, bussing wouldn't even matter. Gonzaw, I dunno if you've revealed too much or not, but you've got to stop.


Scum apparently can read (WOS or Dandel I think said something that DI had one extra day and night lives somewhere, so once DI died at day scum killed him at day as well, again like BC said "clever shot"), I'm sure they have already read the counltess of posts where I was going on and on about possible scum Xfire having a bus driver tonight.
I didn't "reveal" too much unless scum is a bunch of morons (doesn't include lovvywuv!)
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 30 2013 19:32 GMT
#2810
On July 01 2013 04:25 Crossfire99 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 01 2013 04:15 gonzaw wrote:
Hmm, Xfire, some of those don't make much sense, like this one:
"I#A - N#A - N#B"

You sure you got the encoding right?
Here's another one for N#A and N#C which I think you might have gotten the other way round:

N#A:
"quite a while"

N#C:
"middle of it"


On July 01 2013 04:09 austinmcc wrote:
Did you bus kurumi N2? Did anyone bus Kurumi N2?


Xfire is confirmed (by the role) to still have the Rubber Duck (bus driver), thus he couldn't have bussed anybody yet
Kurumi might have bussed himself with someone though

Yeah i messed it up. let me think about stuff again lol. did you get a role from Austin tonight? Apparently he doesn't like me


I was trying to be secretly and shit about it in case austin is not scum (somehow)....but yeah whatever I got a role from austin last night.
I got ability N#D (check the previous "Event <-> Ability" mapping to know what it is)
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 30 2013 19:33 GMT
#2811
EBWOP:
"last night" -> "tonight"
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
June 30 2013 19:33 GMT
#2812
Dear gonzaw,

2v2v1

Sincerely,

The Survivor
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
June 30 2013 19:39 GMT
#2813
No, not revealing that he can bus. Revealing how to get specific options for tomorrow. That's the only thing I think I can't deal with. And unless anyone else wants to claim the bear running away N1, I'm not making up the de-bearing.

Given that there's only been one NK each night, 3 scum seems incredibly unlikely. There are 2 scum, or it's (1+1) and Kita is scum-aligned in some manner. I know I'm not it. I assume you and BC aren't it based on thread. Therefore, crossfire is the remaining scum if one exists. There's a chance he's not, but that setup doesn't seem balanced.

If it's just kita, we lose nothing by you making it impossible to win if Crossfire is scum, we'll just win. If it's kita + crossfire, then I think he can win the game if tonight goes a certain way and I won't even have a shot at stopping it.
Fe fi fo fum.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 30 2013 19:39 GMT
#2814
On July 01 2013 04:33 kitaman27 wrote:
Dear gonzaw,

2v2v1

Sincerely,

The Survivor


So kita, I hope you convinced scum via PMs to no-NK tonight because "we already won!", then tomorrow you heroically take a stand with town and vote with town to win the game with us, right!?
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 30 2013 19:44 GMT
#2815
On July 01 2013 04:39 austinmcc wrote:
And unless anyone else wants to claim the bear running away N1, I'm not making up the de-bearing.


???

Given that there's only been one NK each night, 3 scum seems incredibly unlikely. There are 2 scum, or it's (1+1) and Kita is scum-aligned in some manner. I know I'm not it. I assume you and BC aren't it based on thread. Therefore, crossfire is the remaining scum if one exists. There's a chance he's not, but that setup doesn't seem balanced.

If it's just kita, we lose nothing by you making it impossible to win if Crossfire is scum, we'll just win. If it's kita + crossfire, then I think he can win the game if tonight goes a certain way and I won't even have a shot at stopping it.


Well make up your mind is Xfire scum or not? I won't deal with this wishy washy "he is scum!.....unless he's not...but the setup wouldn't be balanced!!!....unless it isn't".


If it's kita + crossfire, then I think he can win the game if tonight goes a certain way and I won't even have a shot at stopping it


You have never explained how your "give someone an ability the next night" role can prevent scum from winning in a 3v2 or whatever.

Blah I give up I will never understand you austin. I'll just assume you are scum until you explain yourself properly some day
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
June 30 2013 19:46 GMT
#2816
On July 01 2013 04:44 gonzaw wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 01 2013 04:39 austinmcc wrote:
And unless anyone else wants to claim the bear running away N1, I'm not making up the de-bearing.


???

Show nested quote +
Given that there's only been one NK each night, 3 scum seems incredibly unlikely. There are 2 scum, or it's (1+1) and Kita is scum-aligned in some manner. I know I'm not it. I assume you and BC aren't it based on thread. Therefore, crossfire is the remaining scum if one exists. There's a chance he's not, but that setup doesn't seem balanced.

If it's just kita, we lose nothing by you making it impossible to win if Crossfire is scum, we'll just win. If it's kita + crossfire, then I think he can win the game if tonight goes a certain way and I won't even have a shot at stopping it.


Well make up your mind is Xfire scum or not? I won't deal with this wishy washy "he is scum!.....unless he's not...but the setup wouldn't be balanced!!!....unless it isn't".
HI THERE GONZAW. CROSSFIRE IS SCUM.


If it's kita + crossfire, then I think he can win the game if tonight goes a certain way and I won't even have a shot at stopping it


You have never explained how your "give someone an ability the next night" role can prevent scum from winning in a 3v2 or whatever.

Blah I give up I will never understand you austin. I'll just assume you are scum until you explain yourself properly some day[/QUOTE]No, I have not explained. You will understand tomorrow or postgame.
Fe fi fo fum.
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
June 30 2013 19:47 GMT
#2817
I don't even know if we/you are still play acting or not.
Fe fi fo fum.
The_Bard
Profile Joined November 2011
United States92 Posts
June 30 2013 19:48 GMT
#2818
I called for a knight
But you're a bear
A bear, a bear
All black and brown
And covered in hair!

She kicked and wailed
The maid so fair
But he licked the honey
From her hair!
He licked the honey
From her hair!

Then she sighed and squealed
And kicked the air
She sang, "My bear so fair"
And off they went
The bear! The bear!
And the maiden fair!
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
June 30 2013 19:50 GMT
#2819
lol
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 30 2013 19:54 GMT
#2820
On July 01 2013 04:46 austinmcc wrote:
No, I have not explained. You will understand tomorrow or postgame.


So I should place the ENTIRE TOWN GAME on trusting you with this right now? Are you fucking serious?

You austin, you that did basically shit all game (compared to like ALL your previous town games).
You austin, guy that FoSed like 10 guys in D1/N1/D2 and then completely ignored them until they flipped town.
You austin, guy that posted like he was on drugs and never made any sense whatsoever
You austin, guy confirmed scum geript chose to save on D1, and confirmed scum MZ conveniently "disappeared" when he could have hammered you and lynch you back on D1

You expect me to rest the entire game on you? You want me to assume you'll take care of shit with this "unexplained" stuff that apparently will win us the game and do shit and let you control the game?

..yeah right. What you smokin' son?
Prev 1 139 140 141 142 143 184 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 6m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyun 62
NotJumperer 57
sorry 49
Bale 35
ajuk12(nOOB) 10
Noble 10
Britney 0
Dota 2
febbydoto205
League of Legends
JimRising 569
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King123
Other Games
summit1g7972
Coldzera 728
WinterStarcraft403
ceh9383
C9.Mang0301
NeuroSwarm102
Sick96
ViBE23
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick627
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream44
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2303
League of Legends
• Rush1101
• Lourlo1034
• Stunt390
• Jankos187
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
3h 6m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4h 6m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
17h 6m
Patches Events
1d 9h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.