• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:56
CEST 07:56
KST 14:56
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9326 users

PTP IV - Demon's Run - Page 142

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 140 141 142 143 144 184 Next
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 30 2013 19:57 GMT
#2821
Xfire, did you get the numbers/items right?

I have a new proposal:

N#B then I#F - N#A - N#E

It might seem it won't work, but if there's some shit going on tonight (i.e, if it happens in a "worst case scenario" with something that helps scum), then this might help us tonight.

What do you think?
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 30 2013 19:59 GMT
#2822
On July 01 2013 04:48 The_Bard wrote:
I called for a knight
But you're a bear
A bear, a bear
All black and brown
And covered in hair!

She kicked and wailed
The maid so fair
But he licked the honey
From her hair!
He licked the honey
From her hair!

Then she sighed and squealed
And kicked the air
She sang, "My bear so fair"
And off they went
The bear! The bear!
And the maiden fair!


Oh, sweet she was, and pure, and fair!
The maid with honey,
In her hair! Her hair!
The maid with honey in her hair!

He smelled the scent on the summer air!
The bear! The bear!
All black and brown and covered with hair!
He smelled the scent on the summer air!
He sniffed and roared and smelled it there!
Honey on the summer air!
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
June 30 2013 20:03 GMT
#2823
Ok. gonzaw don't tell me what you're going to do, since scum already know what ability they gave to you cause austin is almost confirmed scum now. So gonzaw, I'm actually thinking of usuing I#E tonight, your thoughts? That or I#F. I think those are the best options.
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
June 30 2013 20:03 GMT
#2824
On July 01 2013 04:54 gonzaw wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 01 2013 04:46 austinmcc wrote:
No, I have not explained. You will understand tomorrow or postgame.


So I should place the ENTIRE TOWN GAME on trusting you with this right now? Are you fucking serious?

You austin, you that did basically shit all game (compared to like ALL your previous town games).
You austin, guy that FoSed like 10 guys in D1/N1/D2 and then completely ignored them until they flipped town.
You austin, guy that posted like he was on drugs and never made any sense whatsoever
You austin, guy confirmed scum geript chose to save on D1, and confirmed scum MZ conveniently "disappeared" when he could have hammered you and lynch you back on D1

You expect me to rest the entire game on you? You want me to assume you'll take care of shit with this "unexplained" stuff that apparently will win us the game and do shit and let you control the game?

..yeah right. What you smokin' son?
No, I don't expect you to rest the entire game on me.

If you think there's only kita left, it doesn't matter what you do.

If you think I'm scum, then...whatever. It won't matter what I say if you actually believe I'm scum. And I don't see why you were trying to be sneaky with what I gave you unless you think I'm not scum. Maybe I interpreted something wrong here.

But if you think he's scum, or has the chance to be scum, then I don't expect you to rest the game on me. I expect you to play it smart.
Fe fi fo fum.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
June 30 2013 20:05 GMT
#2825
On July 01 2013 04:57 gonzaw wrote:
Xfire, did you get the numbers/items right?

I have a new proposal:

N#B then I#F - N#A - N#E

It might seem it won't work, but if there's some shit going on tonight (i.e, if it happens in a "worst case scenario" with something that helps scum), then this might help us tonight.

What do you think?

I'll double check the numbers now.
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
June 30 2013 20:07 GMT
#2826
On July 01 2013 04:59 gonzaw wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 01 2013 04:48 The_Bard wrote:
I called for a knight
But you're a bear
A bear, a bear
All black and brown
And covered in hair!

She kicked and wailed
The maid so fair
But he licked the honey
From her hair!
He licked the honey
From her hair!

Then she sighed and squealed
And kicked the air
She sang, "My bear so fair"
And off they went
The bear! The bear!
And the maiden fair!


Oh, sweet she was, and pure, and fair!
The maid with honey,
In her hair! Her hair!
The maid with honey in her hair!

He smelled the scent on the summer air!
The bear! The bear!
All black and brown and covered with hair!
He smelled the scent on the summer air!
He sniffed and roared and smelled it there!
Honey on the summer air!


THAT SONG DOES NOT ACCURATELY PORTRAY BEARS. YOU CANNOT TRUST THEM. THEY ARE, IN NO WAY, FAIR.

[image loading]

IF YOU SEE SOMEBEAR, SLAY SOMEBEAR.
Fe fi fo fum.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 30 2013 20:09 GMT
#2827
On July 01 2013 05:03 Crossfire99 wrote:
Ok. gonzaw don't tell me what you're going to do, since scum already know what ability they gave to you cause austin is almost confirmed scum now. So gonzaw, I'm actually thinking of usuing I#E tonight, your thoughts? That or I#F. I think those are the best options.


Why exactly is austin "almost confirmed scum"?

Hmm....I think I didn't calculate something correctly about the power of said items.
Hmm, yeah I'm an idiot

N#D then I#E - N#B - N#C could be the option we want then, don't you think?
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 30 2013 20:13 GMT
#2828
On July 01 2013 05:03 austinmcc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 01 2013 04:54 gonzaw wrote:
On July 01 2013 04:46 austinmcc wrote:
No, I have not explained. You will understand tomorrow or postgame.


So I should place the ENTIRE TOWN GAME on trusting you with this right now? Are you fucking serious?

You austin, you that did basically shit all game (compared to like ALL your previous town games).
You austin, guy that FoSed like 10 guys in D1/N1/D2 and then completely ignored them until they flipped town.
You austin, guy that posted like he was on drugs and never made any sense whatsoever
You austin, guy confirmed scum geript chose to save on D1, and confirmed scum MZ conveniently "disappeared" when he could have hammered you and lynch you back on D1

You expect me to rest the entire game on you? You want me to assume you'll take care of shit with this "unexplained" stuff that apparently will win us the game and do shit and let you control the game?

..yeah right. What you smokin' son?
No, I don't expect you to rest the entire game on me.

If you think there's only kita left, it doesn't matter what you do.

If you think I'm scum, then...whatever. It won't matter what I say if you actually believe I'm scum. And I don't see why you were trying to be sneaky with what I gave you unless you think I'm not scum. Maybe I interpreted something wrong here.

But if you think he's scum, or has the chance to be scum, then I don't expect you to rest the game on me. I expect you to play it smart.


I'm trying to be sneaky in case you are 3P to not give scum kita info

I expect you to play it smart


It's hard to "play smart" with so many hidden variables, like who BC is going to RB, if scum have a functioning TARDIS or not, if Xfire is indeed scum or not.
As you can see, personally I have like 0 power, other than the one you gave me. If the worst case scenario happens where like BC RBs me, Xfire is scum and kita has functioning TARDIS there isn't shit I can do.
That's why I'm taking some assumptions in this shit to try and plan better
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 30 2013 20:14 GMT
#2829
Goddamit WOS why the hell did you martyr yourself for no reason?
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
June 30 2013 20:14 GMT
#2830
On July 01 2013 05:13 gonzaw wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 01 2013 05:03 austinmcc wrote:
On July 01 2013 04:54 gonzaw wrote:
On July 01 2013 04:46 austinmcc wrote:
No, I have not explained. You will understand tomorrow or postgame.


So I should place the ENTIRE TOWN GAME on trusting you with this right now? Are you fucking serious?

You austin, you that did basically shit all game (compared to like ALL your previous town games).
You austin, guy that FoSed like 10 guys in D1/N1/D2 and then completely ignored them until they flipped town.
You austin, guy that posted like he was on drugs and never made any sense whatsoever
You austin, guy confirmed scum geript chose to save on D1, and confirmed scum MZ conveniently "disappeared" when he could have hammered you and lynch you back on D1

You expect me to rest the entire game on you? You want me to assume you'll take care of shit with this "unexplained" stuff that apparently will win us the game and do shit and let you control the game?

..yeah right. What you smokin' son?
No, I don't expect you to rest the entire game on me.

If you think there's only kita left, it doesn't matter what you do.

If you think I'm scum, then...whatever. It won't matter what I say if you actually believe I'm scum. And I don't see why you were trying to be sneaky with what I gave you unless you think I'm not scum. Maybe I interpreted something wrong here.

But if you think he's scum, or has the chance to be scum, then I don't expect you to rest the game on me. I expect you to play it smart.


I'm trying to be sneaky in case you are 3P to not give scum kita info


lol gonzaw trolling
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 30 2013 20:14 GMT
#2831
Where the fuck is BC?
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
June 30 2013 20:14 GMT
#2832
On July 01 2013 05:09 gonzaw wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 01 2013 05:03 Crossfire99 wrote:
Ok. gonzaw don't tell me what you're going to do, since scum already know what ability they gave to you cause austin is almost confirmed scum now. So gonzaw, I'm actually thinking of usuing I#E tonight, your thoughts? That or I#F. I think those are the best options.


Why exactly is austin "almost confirmed scum"?

Hmm....I think I didn't calculate something correctly about the power of said items.
Hmm, yeah I'm an idiot

N#D then I#E - N#B - N#C could be the option we want then, don't you think?

I'm not scum, you're not scum, BC's not scum. By process of elimination austin is scum. Maybe he's third party or something idk. But I'd consider him scum right now to be safe.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 30 2013 20:15 GMT
#2833
Shut up kita
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 30 2013 20:17 GMT
#2834
On July 01 2013 05:14 Crossfire99 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 01 2013 05:09 gonzaw wrote:
On July 01 2013 05:03 Crossfire99 wrote:
Ok. gonzaw don't tell me what you're going to do, since scum already know what ability they gave to you cause austin is almost confirmed scum now. So gonzaw, I'm actually thinking of usuing I#E tonight, your thoughts? That or I#F. I think those are the best options.


Why exactly is austin "almost confirmed scum"?

Hmm....I think I didn't calculate something correctly about the power of said items.
Hmm, yeah I'm an idiot

N#D then I#E - N#B - N#C could be the option we want then, don't you think?

I'm not scum, you're not scum, BC's not scum. By process of elimination austin is scum. Maybe he's third party or something idk. But I'd consider him scum right now to be safe.


You didn't consider him "confirmed scum" until he made a comment about giving me the ability or some shit like that. Why wasn't he "confirmed scum" before, but was after that?

Did you read the above "possible" action? Do you agree or not?

The way I see it there are 2 options with it we could do:
N#D then I#E - N#B - N#C
or
N#B then I#E - N#B - N#C

Some are safer and some are riskier. I don't really know if we could take a risk like that though
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
June 30 2013 20:18 GMT
#2835
On July 01 2013 05:13 gonzaw wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 01 2013 05:03 austinmcc wrote:
On July 01 2013 04:54 gonzaw wrote:
On July 01 2013 04:46 austinmcc wrote:
No, I have not explained. You will understand tomorrow or postgame.


So I should place the ENTIRE TOWN GAME on trusting you with this right now? Are you fucking serious?

You austin, you that did basically shit all game (compared to like ALL your previous town games).
You austin, guy that FoSed like 10 guys in D1/N1/D2 and then completely ignored them until they flipped town.
You austin, guy that posted like he was on drugs and never made any sense whatsoever
You austin, guy confirmed scum geript chose to save on D1, and confirmed scum MZ conveniently "disappeared" when he could have hammered you and lynch you back on D1

You expect me to rest the entire game on you? You want me to assume you'll take care of shit with this "unexplained" stuff that apparently will win us the game and do shit and let you control the game?

..yeah right. What you smokin' son?
No, I don't expect you to rest the entire game on me.

If you think there's only kita left, it doesn't matter what you do.

If you think I'm scum, then...whatever. It won't matter what I say if you actually believe I'm scum. And I don't see why you were trying to be sneaky with what I gave you unless you think I'm not scum. Maybe I interpreted something wrong here.

But if you think he's scum, or has the chance to be scum, then I don't expect you to rest the game on me. I expect you to play it smart.


I'm trying to be sneaky in case you are 3P to not give scum kita info

Show nested quote +
I expect you to play it smart


It's hard to "play smart" with so many hidden variables, like who BC is going to RB, if scum have a functioning TARDIS or not, if Xfire is indeed scum or not.
As you can see, personally I have like 0 power, other than the one you gave me. If the worst case scenario happens where like BC RBs me, Xfire is scum and kita has functioning TARDIS there isn't shit I can do.
That's why I'm taking some assumptions in this shit to try and plan better
Yeah, I know. But right now you've got what I gave you and you've got some knowledge of crossfire's role.

I've got even less control than that tonight, so it makes me really worried.
Fe fi fo fum.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 30 2013 20:20 GMT
#2836
austin you never defended yourself against that "case" I made against you on D2 yet.
If you want me to like trust you and shit this might be a good chance (kinda late though):

+ Show Spoiler +
On June 26 2013 05:30 gonzaw wrote:
Okay, I read austin's previous games (scum+town) and they have nothing in common with this one so I'll just ignore them

Hey austin, remember these posts?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=415738&currentpage=33#652
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=415738&currentpage=56#1107
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=415738&currentpage=59#1180
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=415738&currentpage=61#1218

You FoS Zepphird, you FoS Xfire, you FoS Kurumi, then you defend your FoS of Xfire again.
+ Show Spoiler +
Also those posts are FUCKING WEIRD AS HELL WTF AUSTIN?
Are you on drugs?


You go from one of them to the other without giving a shit, you 100% ignore them afterwards, ALL THREE OF THEM

Also this:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=415738&currentpage=74#1464

Shitty case (even if it's right that kita was hidding info about Tardis).
Kita doesn't want vigs shooting unknowns therefore he's scum.
Foolishness would be proud austin.

You just hop from "weird illegible case" on one guy to the other, you just CANT BE TOWN dude, this feels like a sick joke

Show nested quote +
On June 22 2013 07:32 austinmcc wrote:
Or maybe I DO have that power and you're immune to it.

My read on Zephirdd is that he managed to win PTP3 for his team by being a jerky mafia face. I don't like that, but tbh I don't remember him doing anything super duper mafia-y. Gonna be trying to get info out of him early, because he was able to blend in late game once everyone was lazified and didn't care.


After your "case" on Zepphird, I made sure to CTRL+F him in the rest of your posts.
You never mention any opinion on him again, you just use him as an object for your cases on Kurumi/Xfire etc.

Like hell am I supposed to believe the bolded bit when you dont' give a flying fuck about that yourself? You just lied there to gain eazy town cred in early game then? It sure looks like it.
(Hint: Zepphird is "blending in" right now, and he was in all game long until MZ flipped and "confirmed" him, what were you doing then? What do you think of Zeph now? I dunno because since you made a CASE on him where you FOSED AND VOTED HIM you never talked about him again)

Also:
Show nested quote +
On June 24 2013 10:09 austinmcc wrote:

NOW ONTO MORE IMPORTANT MATTERS

JEEBUS STOP LYNCHING ME.

Show nested quote +
On June 25 2013 23:59 austinmcc wrote:
Hey duders, stop lynching me. Gonzaw's onto something here:.

Show nested quote +
On June 26 2013 00:13 austinmcc wrote:
As for me, again, stop lynching me. Go lynch someone else.


This is annoying as fuck austin.

Also hey austin, how about you stop talking about setup shit and discuss whether kita's post/claim etc has any effect on your case on him or not, if you want to lynch him or not, etc?

+ Show Spoiler +
Hell I think the most likely explanation is that you are on drugs and having lapses in your memory or some shit I just can't comprehend your play this game
If this is true then please call a friend, a family member, and ask for help. You don't even have to post in TL, just say tell us you are busy and secretly PM deconduo about it so he replaces you
No hard feelings bro, hope you get better


I want to vote you, but I'll have to wait for kita to arrive with his PTP claim and his "2nd half", and I'm gonna read Kurumi now (and maybe geript).


BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
June 30 2013 20:21 GMT
#2837
bc just got home from work. -_-

BC can do one of three things tonight and has no idea on who to do it to or what to use on them
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
June 30 2013 20:22 GMT
#2838
On July 01 2013 05:21 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
bc just got home from work. -_-

BC can do one of three things tonight and has no idea on who to do it to or what to use on them


Dt check me!
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
June 30 2013 20:25 GMT
#2839
On July 01 2013 05:22 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 01 2013 05:21 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
bc just got home from work. -_-

BC can do one of three things tonight and has no idea on who to do it to or what to use on them


Dt check me!


what good would that do me
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 30 2013 20:28 GMT
#2840
Well le_sigh.

Xfire did you get the memo? I'd say let's risk it a little bit and use that, we only have 30 minutes before deadline we have to hurry up a little bit
Prev 1 140 141 142 143 144 184 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 4m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
GuemChi 1239
910 122
Hyun 84
Snow 70
NotJumperer 45
Bale 35
Noble 14
Britney 0
Dota 2
febbydoto286
League of Legends
JimRising 619
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King140
Other Games
summit1g7263
Coldzera 724
WinterStarcraft423
C9.Mang0278
PiGStarcraft161
NeuroSwarm123
ViBE20
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick632
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream54
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 42
• Letter149
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2229
League of Legends
• Lourlo1112
• Rush1108
• Stunt364
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
4h 4m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
5h 4m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
18h 4m
Patches Events
1d 10h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.