• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:03
CEST 10:03
KST 17:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Dating: How's your luck? Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8331 users

PTP IV - Demon's Run - Page 143

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 141 142 143 144 145 184 Next
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
June 30 2013 20:28 GMT
#2841
On July 01 2013 05:21 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
BC can do one of three things tonight and has no idea on who to do it to or what to use on them
Welcome to the fun.
Fe fi fo fum.
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
June 30 2013 20:29 GMT
#2842
i don't call that fun given I am leaving to go to my gfs in like, 10 minutes.
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
June 30 2013 20:30 GMT
#2843
regardless, submitted my action. Hope it doesn't get me killed.
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 30 2013 20:30 GMT
#2844
On July 01 2013 05:29 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
i don't call that fun given I am leaving to go to my gfs in like, 10 minutes.


##Busdrive: BC with gonzaw
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
June 30 2013 20:31 GMT
#2845
lol
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
June 30 2013 20:31 GMT
#2846
-_- the fuck?
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 30 2013 20:32 GMT
#2847
what?

nothing nothing let's keep going

So BC what is this 3rd option you have? I only remember 2
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
June 30 2013 20:33 GMT
#2848
roleblock, alignment cop, role cop
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
June 30 2013 20:34 GMT
#2849
On July 01 2013 05:17 gonzaw wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 01 2013 05:14 Crossfire99 wrote:
On July 01 2013 05:09 gonzaw wrote:
On July 01 2013 05:03 Crossfire99 wrote:
Ok. gonzaw don't tell me what you're going to do, since scum already know what ability they gave to you cause austin is almost confirmed scum now. So gonzaw, I'm actually thinking of usuing I#E tonight, your thoughts? That or I#F. I think those are the best options.


Why exactly is austin "almost confirmed scum"?

Hmm....I think I didn't calculate something correctly about the power of said items.
Hmm, yeah I'm an idiot

N#D then I#E - N#B - N#C could be the option we want then, don't you think?

I'm not scum, you're not scum, BC's not scum. By process of elimination austin is scum. Maybe he's third party or something idk. But I'd consider him scum right now to be safe.


You didn't consider him "confirmed scum" until he made a comment about giving me the ability or some shit like that. Why wasn't he "confirmed scum" before, but was after that?

Did you read the above "possible" action? Do you agree or not?

The way I see it there are 2 options with it we could do:
N#D then I#E - N#B - N#C
or
N#B then I#E - N#B - N#C

Some are safer and some are riskier. I don't really know if we could take a risk like that though

Well I was waiting to see if he listened to you to give me an ability tonight. You're 100% confirmed town, so he should listen to you and trust you because you told him to give it to me.

I double checked and my N# are 100% correct.

I think we should do N#B then I#E - N#C - N#A or N#D then I#E - N#C - N#D
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 30 2013 20:34 GMT
#2850
I think you should use role cop on me
I mean, I'm the only one whose role isn't confirmed by anyone. What if I'm Gandalf the 2nd Coming of Christ and can insta-win the game for the 6th Party House of Chezinu?

You can't know that, therefore the optimal choice is to role-check me
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 30 2013 20:36 GMT
#2851
On July 01 2013 05:34 Crossfire99 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 01 2013 05:17 gonzaw wrote:
On July 01 2013 05:14 Crossfire99 wrote:
On July 01 2013 05:09 gonzaw wrote:
On July 01 2013 05:03 Crossfire99 wrote:
Ok. gonzaw don't tell me what you're going to do, since scum already know what ability they gave to you cause austin is almost confirmed scum now. So gonzaw, I'm actually thinking of usuing I#E tonight, your thoughts? That or I#F. I think those are the best options.


Why exactly is austin "almost confirmed scum"?

Hmm....I think I didn't calculate something correctly about the power of said items.
Hmm, yeah I'm an idiot

N#D then I#E - N#B - N#C could be the option we want then, don't you think?

I'm not scum, you're not scum, BC's not scum. By process of elimination austin is scum. Maybe he's third party or something idk. But I'd consider him scum right now to be safe.


You didn't consider him "confirmed scum" until he made a comment about giving me the ability or some shit like that. Why wasn't he "confirmed scum" before, but was after that?

Did you read the above "possible" action? Do you agree or not?

The way I see it there are 2 options with it we could do:
N#D then I#E - N#B - N#C
or
N#B then I#E - N#B - N#C

Some are safer and some are riskier. I don't really know if we could take a risk like that though

Well I was waiting to see if he listened to you to give me an ability tonight. You're 100% confirmed town, so he should listen to you and trust you because you told him to give it to me.

I double checked and my N# are 100% correct.

I think we should do N#B then I#E - N#C - N#A or N#D then I#E - N#C - N#D



No, I don't think they are 100% correct.
It's I#E - N#B - N#A not I#E - N#C - N#A
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
June 30 2013 20:36 GMT
#2852
-_-.

Hey kita? How funny would this game be if it was 4 scum and 1 3p.

-_-
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 30 2013 20:37 GMT
#2853
Do you think there's a significant difference between using my ability on N#B or N#D?
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
June 30 2013 20:38 GMT
#2854
On July 01 2013 05:36 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
-_-.

Hey kita? How funny would this game be if it was 4 scum and 1 3p.

-_-


Heh
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 30 2013 20:39 GMT
#2855
Here Xfire:

On June 30 2013 07:41 gonzaw wrote:
  • Event A - 0 - austin
  • Event B - 1 - kitaman
  • Event C - 2 - Crossfire
  • Event D - 3 - BC
  • Event E - 4 - gonzaw


BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
June 30 2013 20:39 GMT
#2856
and I am taking off now. I will likely find out how much I fucked up again when i come back.
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
June 30 2013 20:44 GMT
#2857
yeah, i'm pretty sure i got the numbers right. idk what's happening lol. should you just say what you're ability is to confirm what I'm thinking lol?
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 30 2013 20:45 GMT
#2858
On July 01 2013 05:36 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
-_-.

Hey kita? How funny would this game be if it was 4 scum and 1 3p.

-_-


I just thought that was a scum claim or something
BC, please don't scare me like that.


Xfire, please respond soon, if not I'll be going with this plan:
N#D then I#E - N#B - N#C

You are either making a cruel joke or you messed up the numbers again, but if you know what I#E does it won't be hard to know what target/s to use (if you somehow still messed up the numbers)
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
June 30 2013 20:46 GMT
#2859
Votes:

Bubbas not voting: AINT NOBODY VOTING
cos it's night

Nobody is going to die!

Tell me if I missed anyone. Only votes in the voting thread count!

CUNTDOWN:
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
June 30 2013 20:48 GMT
#2860
ok gonzaw. I think I understand. But I think we are just talking past each other but I do know what you plan on doing.
Prev 1 141 142 143 144 145 184 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 57m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Zeus 576
Hyun 45
NotJumperer 43
Killer 36
Bale 33
scan(afreeca) 21
ajuk12(nOOB) 16
Larva 15
Britney 0
Dota 2
febbydoto139
League of Legends
JimRising 477
Counter-Strike
ceh9539
edward125
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King82
Other Games
summit1g8351
Coldzera 710
olofmeister670
Happy264
Sick161
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick594
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream35
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2291
League of Legends
• Jankos846
• Stunt369
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
1h 57m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2h 57m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
15h 57m
Patches Events
1d 7h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.