• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:54
CEST 08:54
KST 15:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6361 users

PTP IV - Demon's Run - Page 140

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 138 139 140 141 142 184 Next
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 30 2013 17:01 GMT
#2781
On July 01 2013 01:21 austinmcc wrote:
There's some way left to win, or game would have been over when DI got shot or WoS sacced himself.


It most likely means Xfire is town after all.
Again, let me remind you scum Xfire has:
-Bus driver
-NRA Member (kills whoever visits him)
-TARDIS (or kita has it)
-Vet

If he's scum, then it's easy: Scum shoot you/me, Xfire uses the Tazer (NRA member), and scum use TARDIS to bus kita with Xfire.
BC will RB kita, but visit Xfire, and die, then austin/I dies, and we get to 1v2 GG D3. Nobody else can do much to stop that, and even if we do it's still 2v2 on D2, or Xfire can use his bus driver shit (on TOP of the TARDIS bus drive shit) to bus even more shit.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 30 2013 17:06 GMT
#2782
Xfire, choose option 2 tonight if you can get the item instantly tonight, otherwise choose option 1
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
June 30 2013 17:40 GMT
#2783
On June 30 2013 08:20 gonzaw wrote:
I kind of wonder how I wasn't FOSED for saying that sk8 lied about my role when the hosts apparently said he didn't lol (sk8 said he made me a veteran lookout or some shit who gets info about roles)


FOS gonzaw
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 30 2013 17:43 GMT
#2784
On July 01 2013 02:40 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 30 2013 08:20 gonzaw wrote:
I kind of wonder how I wasn't FOSED for saying that sk8 lied about my role when the hosts apparently said he didn't lol (sk8 said he made me a veteran lookout or some shit who gets info about roles)


FOS gonzaw


oh noes you caught me
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
June 30 2013 18:05 GMT
#2785
On July 01 2013 02:01 gonzaw wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 01 2013 01:21 austinmcc wrote:
There's some way left to win, or game would have been over when DI got shot or WoS sacced himself.


It most likely means Xfire is town after all.
Again, let me remind you scum Xfire has:
-Bus driver
-NRA Member (kills whoever visits him)
-TARDIS (or kita has it)
-Vet

If he's scum, then it's easy: Scum shoot you/me, Xfire uses the Tazer (NRA member), and scum use TARDIS to bus kita with Xfire.
BC will RB kita, but visit Xfire, and die, then austin/I dies, and we get to 1v2 GG D3. Nobody else can do much to stop that, and even if we do it's still 2v2 on D2, or Xfire can use his bus driver shit (on TOP of the TARDIS bus drive shit) to bus even more shit.
Except that he doesn't know if he gets shot tonight by someone I give vigi to. He doesn't know if he shoots someone protected by someone I give medic to. He doesn't know in what order RB/busses/actions resolve (I checked, not being revealed).

It's also possible you don't have full information.
Fe fi fo fum.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 30 2013 18:13 GMT
#2786
Xfire, if you get your ability from austin, this is how we communicate:

This is a mapping between the events and Medic/Vig (or medic and whatever Dandel chose):

Event A - Medic
Event B - Vig
Event C - Medic
Event D - Vig
Event E - Medic

Then you use N#x to determine the Event that maps to your ability (choose any of the events that map to it as random)

For instance, N#D

Here are some strategies I can think using them:

If you get the ability represented by N#C:
I'd suggest using that ability on N#B
Then use this item: I#C - N#D - N#B

If you get the other ability:
Hmm, then there are a couple of options:
1)Use ability on N#E and item I#C - N#E - N#B
2)Use ability on N#B and item I#D - N#B - N#E
3)Use ability on N#B and item I#A - N#E - N#C

What do you think Xfire?
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 30 2013 18:18 GMT
#2787
On July 01 2013 03:05 austinmcc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 01 2013 02:01 gonzaw wrote:
On July 01 2013 01:21 austinmcc wrote:
There's some way left to win, or game would have been over when DI got shot or WoS sacced himself.


It most likely means Xfire is town after all.
Again, let me remind you scum Xfire has:
-Bus driver
-NRA Member (kills whoever visits him)
-TARDIS (or kita has it)
-Vet

If he's scum, then it's easy: Scum shoot you/me, Xfire uses the Tazer (NRA member), and scum use TARDIS to bus kita with Xfire.
BC will RB kita, but visit Xfire, and die, then austin/I dies, and we get to 1v2 GG D3. Nobody else can do much to stop that, and even if we do it's still 2v2 on D2, or Xfire can use his bus driver shit (on TOP of the TARDIS bus drive shit) to bus even more shit.
Except that he doesn't know if he gets shot tonight by someone I give vigi to. He doesn't know if he shoots someone protected by someone I give medic to. He doesn't know in what order RB/busses/actions resolve (I checked, not being revealed).

It's also possible you don't have full information.


Well I dunno ask the hosts yourself why the game hasn't ended yet if Xfire is scum.
Yeah, well you can only give ME the vig to have a slight chance to survive if Xfire is scum, since the other guy you can give it to is Xfire lolol. In that case.....convince me to shoot him then I guess?

I don't really get this....are you two thinking both are town or something? Like Xfire seems like thinking austin may be town, and you don't think of Xfire as "confirmed scum" either?

I guess an option is austin being 3P with scum only being kita+geript+MZ, that's the ONLY way one of you two is not a super scummy scummer
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 30 2013 18:32 GMT
#2788
Hmm, actually Xfire I think it'd be better for it to be:
N#E then I#C - N#D - N#B
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 30 2013 18:37 GMT
#2789
Is factional KP carried out as a team, or by a single member?
I.e if there are 2 scum, and 1 is RBed, is the factional KP still going through, or not if the RBed scum was carrying it?
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
June 30 2013 18:40 GMT
#2790
It's like like BC is going to block a scum buddy so who cares.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
June 30 2013 18:50 GMT
#2791
Austin, stop having cold feet. You're making me think that you're scum. Give me an ability.

gonzaw i'm back. I chose the option that included the word "where". Whether or not I got an item only you know, but let's use the designator I#F for the item I may or may not have gotten.

Also I think you messed up the quote for item E. It should be "wait" not "way". Otherwise I think I understand everything (hopefully lol).

If I got everything correctly, I think we should do this.

Ability N#C:
Either N#B like you said or N#E.

Other Ability:
N#A or N#C

My items:

I#A - N#A - N#B
I#A - N#C - N#E

I#B - N#C - N#D

I#C - N#E - N#A
I#C - N#C - N#B

I don't want to use item D.

I#E - N#A - N#D

I#F - N#B - N#A

Those are the options i'm thinking of. What do you think?

Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
June 30 2013 18:52 GMT
#2792
I forgot to say the order of my preference is Item F, B, A, C, E
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
June 30 2013 18:54 GMT
#2793
Oh, I think I also figured out how Kita as scum could have figured out about the TARDIS. So kita masoned solstice day 1, solstice was given the TARDIS by sk8r, solstice told kita this, kita then killed solstice to try get the TARDIS randomly when solstice died.
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
June 30 2013 18:55 GMT
#2794
Again, I CANNOT GIVE YOU AN ABILITY. NOR WOULD I.

#1 - You're apparently an NRA member. NOBODY should be saying "Hey austin, target crossfire, the NRA member, to give him an ability."

#2 - Again, even if you WEREN'T an NRA member, I cannot give you a power. That is not an option for me tonight.

#3 - Even if you WEREN'T an NRA member, AND were an option for my power tonight, it is too late.

#4 - Even if you WEREN'T an NRA member, AND were an option for my power tonight, AND it was early enough in the night phase that I can assign powers, then I still wouldn't give you anything, because I don't see gonzaw or BC being mafia.
Fe fi fo fum.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
June 30 2013 18:57 GMT
#2795
On July 01 2013 03:54 Crossfire99 wrote:
Oh, I think I also figured out how Kita as scum could have figured out about the TARDIS. So kita masoned solstice day 1, solstice was given the TARDIS by sk8r, solstice told kita this, kita then killed solstice to try get the TARDIS randomly when solstice died.


solstice couldn't have obtained the TARDIS until night 1 (he was dead by then). Pretty sure this was already pointed out at some point in the thread.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 30 2013 18:57 GMT
#2796
How would you know "where" isn't in the other option as well?

You are lucky since it's not!

On July 01 2013 03:50 Crossfire99 wrote:
Also I think you messed up the quote for item E. It should be "wait" not "way". Otherwise I think I understand everything (hopefully lol).


It should be "way before", unless deconduo fucked up the PM

Here's another one:
"you look" 2


Based on your choices this should give the correct event as well

Wait a minute I'll check those strategies you mentioned
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
June 30 2013 18:57 GMT
#2797
austin, give me a power instead!
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 30 2013 18:59 GMT
#2798
So you got the Item #F instantly? You already have it?
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 30 2013 19:02 GMT
#2799
On July 01 2013 03:50 Crossfire99 wrote:
Ability N#C:
Either N#B like you said or N#E.

Other Ability:
N#A or N#C


I'm not sure I understand some of these. Do you think of using them standalone or in conjuction with another item in special?
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
June 30 2013 19:06 GMT
#2800
Let me simplify things for you:

[image loading]
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Prev 1 138 139 140 141 142 184 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 6m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyun 62
NotJumperer 57
sorry 49
Bale 35
ajuk12(nOOB) 10
Noble 10
Britney 0
Dota 2
febbydoto205
League of Legends
JimRising 569
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King123
Other Games
summit1g7972
Coldzera 728
WinterStarcraft403
ceh9383
C9.Mang0301
NeuroSwarm102
Sick96
ViBE23
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick627
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream44
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2303
League of Legends
• Rush1101
• Lourlo1034
• Stunt390
• Jankos187
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
3h 6m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4h 6m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
17h 6m
Patches Events
1d 9h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.