• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:15
CEST 13:15
KST 20:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8949 users

PTP IV - Demon's Run - Page 139

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 137 138 139 140 141 184 Next
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
June 29 2013 22:29 GMT
#2761
gonzaw, I just realized something and you need to think about it. With scum almost guaranteed having the TARDIS, i don't think we can risk you using your ability tonight. Since we're probably at 3-2 tonight, the only way we can survive, the only way we can have a chance is with no deaths tonight and lynching tomorrow. That means i don't want a scenario where we lynch correctly but then a townie dies because of your ability.

Also, tell austin to give me an ability tonight so i can plan my shenanigans. Hurry up austin. do it. Yeah I realized I misread what you wrote earlier. I thought you gave abilities to both people not just one. whatever.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
June 29 2013 22:31 GMT
#2762
So you're trying to coordinate with gonzaw AND austin?

Apparently someone can't count.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 29 2013 22:41 GMT
#2763
Okay Xfire, from now on if you want to talk about a specific item with me use the previous codification I mentioned here ( http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=415738&currentpage=123#2457 ) and use this one below:



How we will communicate items:

When talking about items, go to this exact post to know which one we are talking about.
For instance, if I tell you "I think you should use Item #A" then go below, check the transcript that corresponds to Item #A, go to your PMS and check which EVENT (both initial PM from host with options and response) corresponds to the transcript and the number, just like I mention above.
Then check which item you got on that EVENT+number, and I will be talking about that specific item

There is a slightly change. Since you used the Empty Gun, then these are the numbers I'm going to speak of in the "transcript"

If I put 1 then check your role PM, go to the list of initial items, and choose the first one (that isn't the Empty Gun)
If I put 2, then check your role PM, go to the list of initial items, and choose the last one (that isn't the Empty Gun)
Now in these transcripts below I'll use ONLY 1 AND 2 as numbers (I won't use 3 anymore), that way it's safer to use.

Item #A:
"you can see them" 1

Item #B:
"was talking about" 2

Item #C:
"it doesn't" 2

Item #D:
"in hindsight" 1

Item #E:
"way before" 2




How we will communicate targets:
Okay, this is the player list right now:

0-austinmcc
1-kitaman27
2-Crossfire99
3-BloodyC0bbler
4-gonzaw

This means that if I can give you a number, you can determine who I'm talking about. If I give you the number "1" I am talking about kitaman, if I give you the number "4" I am talking about myself.

So how do we determine which number we are talking about?

This is easy.
First, you have been given 5 events. Event A, Event B, Event C, Event D, and now you will get Event E.
Just like before, a simple transcript can determine which Event we are referencing.

So okay, now we can communicate a single number between 1 and five depending on the transcript.
If I give you a transcript from Event A, then it will be number "0".
If I give you a transcript from Event E, then it will be number "4".

To make it simpler, at the bottom of this post I will put the list of transcripts and the "Numbers".
For instance, if I tell you "Number #A" then you go to the bottom of this post, check which transcript belongs to Number #A, then check which event corresponds to that transcript, and you will use the number you got from that event.
These are the numbers that correspond to each event:
  • Event A - 0 - austin
  • Event B - 1 - kitaman
  • Event C - 2 - Crossfire
  • Event D - 3 - BC
  • Event E - 4 - gonzaw



+ Show Spoiler +
In case you forgot or the host didn't tell you the letter of the event in each PM, it works like this:
  • Event A is the first story PM you got on N1, it's about the store
  • Event B is the story PM you got as soon as D2 started, it's about Lina
  • Event C is the story PM you got as soon as N2 started, it's about the Central Station
  • Event D is the story PM you got as soon as D3 started, it's about the school
  • Event E is the story PM you got just now, it's about the Yard




How to communicate both item and target:

We just use this format:
"Item #[nº] - Number #[nº]"

We use this NO MATTER WHAT ITEM.
If there is an item that doesn't need targets, we use it the same, you just ignore the number part (so scum don't figure out which item we are talking about by looking at our filters and see an item with no targets)

You can put it more simpler by just saying "I#[nº] - N#[nº]"
For example "I#B - N#D"



I say you should just write these down on a note, check the events and stuff, and in said note write the equivalence between I#x or N#x, so you don't have to do the same shit again every time we use it

Also don't worry I used random.org for this shit

Xfire, please confirm you could find all events and items without problems.


Number #A:
"You continue walking"

Number #B:
"assume those were"

Number #C:
"it feels like"

Number #D:
"all along it"

Number #E:
"will be alright"
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
June 29 2013 22:42 GMT
#2764
On June 30 2013 07:31 kitaman27 wrote:
So you're trying to coordinate with gonzaw AND austin?

Apparently someone can't count.

I'm still hoping that you're scum and that austin is town and I don't know the setup balance which is very much a possibility with the roles you guys got (seriously how many extra shots/protection did you guys get). We'll cross the austin is scum bridge when we lynch you tomorrow and the game isn't over.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 29 2013 22:43 GMT
#2765
The reasons I used the numbers "0-4" and didn't just tell you "Event A corresponds to austin", is because we may need to manipulate the numbers if we want more security

That's because scum may not know what "Number #B" refers to, but everytime we use N#B scum KNOW we are talking ABOUT THE SAME PLAYER

I haven't really figured out a way for us to use a codification that doesn't give scum ANY info, not even if we are talking about the same player/item or not.

I may figure out something later though, which is why I kept the numbers.
It'll most likely deal with something similar to cryptography, but not cryptography exactly because:
-Hosts don't allow cryptography
-It's a pain in the ass to decode and encode
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
June 29 2013 22:45 GMT
#2766
Also, how about this for incentive.

Austin, I will consider it a 100% scum claim if you don't give me an ability tonight.

I hope you're town and you'll do it without the encouragement lol.

Honestly, the only thing I'm sure about is Kita being scum. The rest is by process of elimination lol.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 29 2013 22:47 GMT
#2767
Actually, the busdriver one takes 2 targets

Xfire, change the format to this instead:

"I#x - N#y - N#z"

I#x is the item
N#y is the first target
N#z is the second target

If I#x is the bus driver one, then use those 2 targets
If I#x just needs 1 target, use the first one (N#y)
If I#x has no targets, ignore both
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
June 29 2013 22:47 GMT
#2768
ok. gonzaw i'm attempting to decipher this right now lol.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 29 2013 22:53 GMT
#2769
On June 30 2013 07:45 Crossfire99 wrote:
Also, how about this for incentive.

Austin, I will consider it a 100% scum claim if you don't give me an ability tonight.

I hope you're town and you'll do it without the encouragement lol.

Honestly, the only thing I'm sure about is Kita being scum. The rest is by process of elimination lol.


I'm still not sure why YOU need to have the ability
You can still use the bus driver if I get austin's ability.
If you want to coordinate the bus and shit, well we have the above codification, we can use a similar one for me to communicate to you what power I got and who I'm using it on.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
June 29 2013 22:57 GMT
#2770
Oh, gonzaw, let me know if austin gave you an ability tonight, cause that will play into all my decisions tonight. It will help determine what my final choice is tonight. Thanks.

I'm gonna be back later, possibly tomorrow to talk some more and ponder stuff. I got to take a break and play the WIFOM game with myself now lol.

Gonzaw I will take recommendations though.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 29 2013 23:00 GMT
#2771
Did you get the stuff above?

Also, please answer again: Can you get the item tonight instantly or do you get it when D4 starts? (goddamit Xfire answer this)
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 29 2013 23:02 GMT
#2772
For instance, if I tell you I#A - N#E - N#A do you understand what it means?
(that's a possible use of your abilities tonight)
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
June 29 2013 23:04 GMT
#2773
On June 30 2013 07:53 gonzaw wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 30 2013 07:45 Crossfire99 wrote:
Also, how about this for incentive.

Austin, I will consider it a 100% scum claim if you don't give me an ability tonight.

I hope you're town and you'll do it without the encouragement lol.

Honestly, the only thing I'm sure about is Kita being scum. The rest is by process of elimination lol.


I'm still not sure why YOU need to have the ability
You can still use the bus driver if I get austin's ability.
If you want to coordinate the bus and shit, well we have the above codification, we can use a similar one for me to communicate to you what power I got and who I'm using it on.

Oh you're right lol. Sorry, way too many ideas are floating in my head right now. I'm not thinking clearly.

Actually, I'd still want austin to give me the item because it will be easier for us to do last minute shenanigans if only i am the one doing the actions and not waiting on arduous communication between us lol.

So, still tell give austin to give it to me. It's just easier that way.

Basically gonzaw i don't like you (jk jk)

Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
June 29 2013 23:04 GMT
#2774
On June 30 2013 08:00 gonzaw wrote:
Did you get the stuff above?

Also, please answer again: Can you get the item tonight instantly or do you get it when D4 starts? (goddamit Xfire answer this)

i'm waiting on the host answer...

I already asked...
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
June 29 2013 23:05 GMT
#2775
hold on gonzaw, i'll be back in a few hours but i'm confident i can understand your procedure.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 29 2013 23:08 GMT
#2776
Well, we can ONLY win if you are town so why not? Austin give Xfire that shit.

If Xfire is scum then:
1)He has a bajillion shit that can prevent us from doing shit tonight or tomorrow to an easy win. I can and will say scum have already won if Xfire is scum there's no doubt about it.
2)Unless BC RBs him, but if Xfire is town one of the ONLY ways we can win is if Xfire uses some abilities, so BC shouldn't RB him. Event then Xfire can just use shit tomorrow I think, so we still lose.

Conclusion: If Xfire is scum we already lost, so let's just assume he's town to try and not lose tonight

So yeah, we don't have much of a choice but trust Xfire.
So austin, yeah give that shit to Xfire

Xfire, once you get the item, tell me you got it so we can figure out a way for you to tell me what you got.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 29 2013 23:20 GMT
#2777
I kind of wonder how I wasn't FOSED for saying that sk8 lied about my role when the hosts apparently said he didn't lol (sk8 said he made me a veteran lookout or some shit who gets info about roles)
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 29 2013 23:37 GMT
#2778
Hmm, yes, if you get either vig or medic, plus the stuff you already have (bus driver or others) then we could come up with something to either kill scum or prevent scum from using KP tonight

Do you people think scum have a functioning TARDIS tonight? I mean, they didn't use (or there was no proof of it) it last day sicne BC shot Xatalos directly (there was no bus), so maybe it's already spent?

I mean, it was used 3 phases in a row (D1, N1 and D2), maybe that's it?

It is possible they used it on D3 to like bus kita with BC or me, but well that was bypassed when Xata was shot directly.

BC's RB could be very good or very bad, if for instance he uses it on kita and scum bus kita with someone else (me or Xfire or BC himself)
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
June 30 2013 16:21 GMT
#2779
Gonzaw,

"Crossfire OP as mafia" doesn't mean anything, because if he's got 8 billion powers, he's OP as EITHER ALIGNMENT, and it's 3-(1+1) or 3-2 right now.

This one kind of sits on your shoulders, based on what you do and say. Don't be lazy and throw by saying that he has to be town, because that is false. There's some way left to win, or game would have been over when DI got shot or WoS sacced himself.
Fe fi fo fum.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 30 2013 16:44 GMT
#2780
On July 01 2013 01:21 austinmcc wrote:
"Crossfire OP as mafia" doesn't mean anything, because if he's got 8 billion powers, he's OP as EITHER ALIGNMENT, and it's 3-(1+1) or 3-2 right now.

Yes it does mean something, we are 3-2 right now so the powers Xfire has win him the game as scum, but not the game as town (why not win the game as town? BECAUSE WE ARE FRICKING 3 VS 2 AT NIGHT).
Prev 1 137 138 139 140 141 184 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
IntoTheiNu 654
WardiTV218
LiquipediaDiscussion
Afreeca Starleague
19:00
Ro4 Match 2
Soma vs Soulkey
Afreeca ASL 11902
StarCastTV_EN365
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko274
ProTech130
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 14019
Bisu 3836
Jaedong 3580
EffOrt 1139
BeSt 892
ZerO 446
Horang2 436
Pusan 263
Larva 240
actioN 232
[ Show more ]
Zeus 222
Hyun 139
Mind 133
Barracks 87
ggaemo 71
Killer 47
Yoon 47
scan(afreeca) 44
Sharp 43
NotJumperer 38
Bale 35
ToSsGirL 34
Shinee 30
Sacsri 21
Hm[arnc] 21
Sea.KH 15
Terrorterran 13
Noble 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
zelot 5
Dota 2
Dendi116
League of Legends
JimRising 377
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1620
byalli776
Other Games
crisheroes247
Pyrionflax175
dupreeh101
Mew2King67
DeMusliM58
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 183
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream58
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 62
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV538
• lizZardDota2282
League of Legends
• Jankos1299
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
12h 45m
Patches Events
1d 4h
The PondCast
1d 22h
INu's Battles
1d 23h
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.