• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:10
CEST 14:10
KST 21:10
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8581 users

PTP IV - Demon's Run - Page 137

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 135 136 137 138 139 184 Next
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
June 29 2013 21:15 GMT
#2721
Worst butler ever.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
June 29 2013 21:15 GMT
#2722
On June 30 2013 06:13 Crossfire99 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 30 2013 06:13 austinmcc wrote:
I'm thoroughly confused by the polls that you guys apparently got.

And by crossfire.

i know you're confused because being mafia makes it hard to determine alignment.
Yup, that's it. I'm not confused about why the poll is different than the one I sent in.

Not confused by
On June 30 2013 06:04 Crossfire99 wrote:
so if kita is telling the truth then austin is scum too.


Not confused by
On June 30 2013 06:08 Crossfire99 wrote:
gonzaw and kita, remember when we had those jitters in Themed Game Mafia. Good times. Hilarious because we didn't have to do anything to secure the mislynch. Town did it for us.
Fe fi fo fum.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 29 2013 21:15 GMT
#2723
But like...when would he contact mafia? Geript wasn't "confirmed scum" until you got your check, and that was after the whole "bus geript MK onto Dandel" shit and shit
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 29 2013 21:16 GMT
#2724
oh, nice WOS
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
June 29 2013 21:16 GMT
#2725
gg wos
Fe fi fo fum.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
June 29 2013 21:17 GMT
#2726
sorry that you had to die wos. Good thing we lynched geript though. His role is ridiculous.
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
June 29 2013 21:17 GMT
#2727
Nice OP role you made Kita -_-
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 29 2013 21:17 GMT
#2728
gg guys.
see yall soon!
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
June 29 2013 21:18 GMT
#2729
On June 30 2013 06:17 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Nice OP role you made Kita -_-


Hosts buffed it with that absorb kp stuff.

I made him as a martyr revive/1 shot mortal combat.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 29 2013 21:19 GMT
#2730
okay, so 3v2 now we lost basically

you guys do whatever you want to do if you think we can NOT lose tonight, I have no powers anyways
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
June 29 2013 21:19 GMT
#2731
On June 30 2013 06:18 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 30 2013 06:17 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Nice OP role you made Kita -_-


Hosts buffed it with that absorb kp stuff.

I made him as a martyr revive/1 shot mortal combat.


WHICH HE DECIDED TO USE ON HIS MASTER.

Must have thought he deserved wages and stuff. LOL.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
June 29 2013 21:19 GMT
#2732
On June 30 2013 06:18 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 30 2013 06:17 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Nice OP role you made Kita -_-


Hosts buffed it with that absorb kp stuff.

I made him as a martyr revive/1 shot mortal combat.


sigh.

you me austin gonza xfire.

We know your scum.

leaves the one needle in the haystack
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
June 29 2013 21:20 GMT
#2733
On June 30 2013 06:19 gonzaw wrote:
okay, so 3v2 now we lost basically

you guys do whatever you want to do if you think we can NOT lose tonight, I have no powers anyways
...

Not true at all. I still haven't heard back from my role, but I SHOULD be able to either vigi or medic someone tonight. We can go even.
Fe fi fo fum.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
June 29 2013 21:21 GMT
#2734
On June 30 2013 06:19 gonzaw wrote:
okay, so 3v2 now we lost basically

you guys do whatever you want to do if you think we can NOT lose tonight, I have no powers anyways

no gonzaw, we did not lose yet. You gave yourself a power with austin's thing, correct? You also have your own power to use tonight, correct? Remember me and you can plan stuff. Once I get pms, tell me what to choose and you will know what i chose. We still have a chance.
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
June 29 2013 21:22 GMT
#2735
On June 30 2013 06:19 gonzaw wrote:
okay, so 3v2 now we lost basically

you guys do whatever you want to do if you think we can NOT lose tonight, I have no powers anyways


honestly dude. There is only one way to win this. Somehow don't end up dead.

I have no idea what Dandel chose for a role but I chose medic as per original plan.

So we shall see what item one of you gets.
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
June 29 2013 21:23 GMT
#2736
Okay, got answers back.
Fe fi fo fum.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
June 29 2013 21:25 GMT
#2737
bc, i fully recommend roleblocking kita or something tonight. I'm not scum and it will hurt town if you roleblock me do. Plus i chose myself in austin's poll so i can do 2 things tonight. We still have a chance tonight especially with bus drive shannies which will probably be happening from both sides tonight.
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
June 29 2013 21:26 GMT
#2738
On June 30 2013 06:25 Crossfire99 wrote:
bc, i fully recommend roleblocking kita or something tonight. I'm not scum and it will hurt town if you roleblock me do. Plus i chose myself in austin's poll so i can do 2 things tonight. We still have a chance tonight especially with bus drive shannies which will probably be happening from both sides tonight.


I'd die if I rb'ed you apparently.

#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
June 29 2013 21:27 GMT
#2739
On June 30 2013 06:25 Crossfire99 wrote:
bc, i fully recommend roleblocking kita or something tonight. I'm not scum and it will hurt town if you roleblock me do. Plus i chose myself in austin's poll so i can do 2 things tonight. We still have a chance tonight especially with bus drive shannies which will probably be happening from both sides tonight.


You can only do two things if he chooses you -_-
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 29 2013 21:27 GMT
#2740
On June 30 2013 06:21 Crossfire99 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 30 2013 06:19 gonzaw wrote:
okay, so 3v2 now we lost basically

you guys do whatever you want to do if you think we can NOT lose tonight, I have no powers anyways

no gonzaw, we did not lose yet. You gave yourself a power with austin's thing, correct? You also have your own power to use tonight, correct? Remember me and you can plan stuff. Once I get pms, tell me what to choose and you will know what i chose. We still have a chance.


If austin is scum he can give me/BC the medic (or whatever) and as scum shoot the same guy he gave medic (for instance).
If he's not scum, then YOU are scum and you have like 10000 items to fuck town with EVEN if I/BC prevent kill or some shit
If BC Rbs austin austin won't give me/BC the medic/vig shit and scum kita can use factional KP on whatever townie.


Hmm..

Xfire, do you remember that "code" I mentioned before? The one where I (or well, BOTH of us) would post a passage of the story, plus a number to determine which item we are talking about?
We might need to do that.

I think...I think you should choose Option (2) tonight. You can't choose Option (3) because you already have used your Empty Gun, and (2) is better than (1)
That assumes you are town though...if you are scum then it means town loses 100%......well if you are scum you can already win yeah fuck it choose option (1).

But WAIT, tell me again (because you either didn't tell me or I forgot):
If you PM the host your answer, do you get your item and response instantly, or with the next Day Post?
Prev 1 135 136 137 138 139 184 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
IntoTheiNu 1231
WardiTV539
LiquipediaDiscussion
Afreeca Starleague
19:00
Ro4 Match 2
Soma vs Soulkey
Afreeca ASL 7850
StarCastTV_EN175
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko420
ProTech125
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 15672
Bisu 2946
Jaedong 2026
BeSt 1032
EffOrt 906
ZerO 414
Horang2 413
actioN 262
Larva 218
Zeus 168
[ Show more ]
Pusan 162
Barracks 101
Mind 101
Yoon 90
Hyun 81
ggaemo 72
Mini 64
Snow 54
Killer 51
Shinee 48
Sea.KH 45
Sharp 37
Bale 32
ToSsGirL 32
NotJumperer 32
scan(afreeca) 31
Hm[arnc] 19
Sacsri 15
zelot 15
ajuk12(nOOB) 14
Noble 10
sorry 9
hero 4
Dota 2
Dendi925
Gorgc458
qojqva52
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1340
byalli788
markeloff93
Other Games
crisheroes282
B2W.Neo269
Pyrionflax194
DeMusliM187
dupreeh114
hiko80
Mew2King63
Livibee60
QueenE53
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 83
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream46
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV634
League of Legends
• Jankos1325
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
11h 50m
Patches Events
1d 3h
The PondCast
1d 21h
INu's Battles
1d 22h
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.