• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:01
CEST 21:01
KST 04:01
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)59Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7961 users

Roulette Mini Mafia - Page 88

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 86 87 88 89 90 97 Next
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
June 19 2013 20:19 GMT
#1741
On June 20 2013 05:16 jaybrundage wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 20 2013 04:10 kitaman27 wrote:
jay, could you point me to the reason you have a town read on Vivax in the meantime?

I have trouble reading Vivax. I had a town read on him day 1 for defending me and helping make sure i wasn't the day 1 mislynch. But as his activity wavered i began to doubt my early read on him and that he could be scum. However there was people I was alot more sure were scum. Sent and then prplhz. It just seems hard to pin anything scummy on him.

He has been having a fairly straight forward game with lower activity then I like. The biggest thing that i think can implicate him is that he was roleblocked when there was no shot. But the same thing happened to Sent and Sent turned out to not be scum.
Ill go over Vivax again. But it just seems like most of the case against him. Is based on blue's and KP instead of actually content in his filter.

Also the fact that WoS mentioned scum messing with blue roles or faking using them. Made me really suspicious about people that were "confirmed town" via blue roles. With all the no shots going on. Isn't it likely that scum just held a shot off one day or decided to use a blue role to get town cred for the late game. The scum have done a solid job so far blending in. I wouldnt put it past this scum team to lost KP to gain towncred late game. Thats why I think Vayne is a more likely candidate as well.





we're talking a night 3 withheld KP here if you think im scum. Do you honestly believe thats likely GIVEN THE CIRCUMSTANCES OF THE GAME AT THE TIME?

Like it makes zero sense. Anyone town on me right now is probably just sick of the game to looking to get it over with.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
June 19 2013 20:20 GMT
#1742
have to do groceries right now but

##vote:vivax to show my intention
I come in for the scraps
jaybrundage
Profile Joined December 2009
United States3921 Posts
June 19 2013 20:24 GMT
#1743
On June 20 2013 05:18 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 20 2013 05:16 jaybrundage wrote:
On June 20 2013 04:10 kitaman27 wrote:
jay, could you point me to the reason you have a town read on Vivax in the meantime?

I have trouble reading Vivax. I had a town read on him day 1 for defending me and helping make sure i wasn't the day 1 mislynch. But as his activity wavered i began to doubt my early read on him and that he could be scum. However there was people I was alot more sure were scum. Sent and then prplhz. It just seems hard to pin anything scummy on him.

He has been having a fairly straight forward game with lower activity then I like. The biggest thing that i think can implicate him is that he was roleblocked when there was no shot. But the same thing happened to Sent and Sent turned out to not be scum.
Ill go over Vivax again. But it just seems like most of the case against him. Is based on blue's and KP instead of actually content in his filter.

Also the fact that WoS mentioned scum messing with blue roles or faking using them. Made me really suspicious about people that were "confirmed town" via blue roles. With all the no shots going on. Isn't it likely that scum just held a shot off one day or decided to use a blue role to get town cred for the late game. The scum have done a solid job so far blending in. I wouldnt put it past this scum team to lost KP to gain towncred late game. Thats why I think Vayne is a more likely candidate as well.


None of this really tells me why you think Vivax is town. Or do you not have a town read on him?

I have a null read on Vivax. I don't find the KP argument compelling enough to lynch him over people that have been acting like scum in there filter. If vayne flips green (unlikely i know) then I think Vivax is much more likely to be scum. Or scum would have just decided to hold KP for no reason Possible but very unlikley
The more you sweat in training, the less you bleed in battle.
jaybrundage
Profile Joined December 2009
United States3921 Posts
June 19 2013 20:32 GMT
#1744
On June 20 2013 05:19 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 20 2013 05:16 jaybrundage wrote:
On June 20 2013 04:10 kitaman27 wrote:
jay, could you point me to the reason you have a town read on Vivax in the meantime?

I have trouble reading Vivax. I had a town read on him day 1 for defending me and helping make sure i wasn't the day 1 mislynch. But as his activity wavered i began to doubt my early read on him and that he could be scum. However there was people I was alot more sure were scum. Sent and then prplhz. It just seems hard to pin anything scummy on him.

He has been having a fairly straight forward game with lower activity then I like. The biggest thing that i think can implicate him is that he was roleblocked when there was no shot. But the same thing happened to Sent and Sent turned out to not be scum.
Ill go over Vivax again. But it just seems like most of the case against him. Is based on blue's and KP instead of actually content in his filter.

Also the fact that WoS mentioned scum messing with blue roles or faking using them. Made me really suspicious about people that were "confirmed town" via blue roles. With all the no shots going on. Isn't it likely that scum just held a shot off one day or decided to use a blue role to get town cred for the late game. The scum have done a solid job so far blending in. I wouldnt put it past this scum team to lost KP to gain towncred late game. Thats why I think Vayne is a more likely candidate as well.





we're talking a night 3 withheld KP here if you think im scum. Do you honestly believe thats likely GIVEN THE CIRCUMSTANCES OF THE GAME AT THE TIME?

Like it makes zero sense. Anyone town on me right now is probably just sick of the game to looking to get it over with.

So you think it doesn't make sense to hold a KP when your scum team rolls doctor so you can get free town cred for late game.

Lemme guess you don't think scum manipulated any blue rolls at all right. We should just take them at face value as infallible truths./sarcasm

Is that truly what you believe
The more you sweat in training, the less you bleed in battle.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
June 19 2013 20:34 GMT
#1745
On June 20 2013 05:32 jaybrundage wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 20 2013 05:19 VayneAuthority wrote:
On June 20 2013 05:16 jaybrundage wrote:
On June 20 2013 04:10 kitaman27 wrote:
jay, could you point me to the reason you have a town read on Vivax in the meantime?

I have trouble reading Vivax. I had a town read on him day 1 for defending me and helping make sure i wasn't the day 1 mislynch. But as his activity wavered i began to doubt my early read on him and that he could be scum. However there was people I was alot more sure were scum. Sent and then prplhz. It just seems hard to pin anything scummy on him.

He has been having a fairly straight forward game with lower activity then I like. The biggest thing that i think can implicate him is that he was roleblocked when there was no shot. But the same thing happened to Sent and Sent turned out to not be scum.
Ill go over Vivax again. But it just seems like most of the case against him. Is based on blue's and KP instead of actually content in his filter.

Also the fact that WoS mentioned scum messing with blue roles or faking using them. Made me really suspicious about people that were "confirmed town" via blue roles. With all the no shots going on. Isn't it likely that scum just held a shot off one day or decided to use a blue role to get town cred for the late game. The scum have done a solid job so far blending in. I wouldnt put it past this scum team to lost KP to gain towncred late game. Thats why I think Vayne is a more likely candidate as well.





we're talking a night 3 withheld KP here if you think im scum. Do you honestly believe thats likely GIVEN THE CIRCUMSTANCES OF THE GAME AT THE TIME?

Like it makes zero sense. Anyone town on me right now is probably just sick of the game to looking to get it over with.

So you think it doesn't make sense to hold a KP when your scum team rolls doctor so you can get free town cred for late game.

Lemme guess you don't think scum manipulated any blue rolls at all right. We should just take them at face value as infallible truths./sarcasm

Is that truly what you believe


I think it's a terrible idea to withhold kp when your scum team rolls doctor.

I'd consider that the mafia team would double stack a player. Do you think JarJar is a likely double stack target?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
June 19 2013 20:37 GMT
#1746
Vayne, the Abridged Series Episode 2



d2/n2

He calls himself confirmed town via Rayns WIFOM, then says if Ace flips scum we need to reexamine confirmed town because clearly Ace set something up. Purely speculation, but notice that he really doesn't do anything yet again.

When he does decide to post reads look at them

+ Show Spoiler [reads] +
On June 09 2013 12:13 VayneAuthority wrote:
Also I would check out stutters, something is up there. Something doesn't feel right about him looking through his filter. Look at the progression that brought him to Rayn and how he's been pretty much afk for this 2nd day.

On June 09 2013 12:23 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2013 12:16 WaveofShadow wrote:
Let's chat, you and I, since you seem to be around.
Firstly, you mention that there are 2 scum that bussed Rayn hard. Referring to Ace's separation of those who voted Rayn into the "had good reasons to vote" camp and the "inactivity lynch" camp, which camp are those scum more likely to fall?

Secondly, what are your thoughts on how we need to proceed on Day 3?


They didn't necessarily have to bus him hard but they definitely voted somewhere in the middle of the pack im guessing or maybe even early (this is all assuming ace is scum)

I would say the ones to me that look the most suspicious are stutters, Vivax, JJD.

Leaning towards sentinel being town but really can't tell what he's doing tbh.

stutters- Tosses around his vote a bit and is quite active, more than I would like from stutters but maybe he just had time on his hands. The damning part is that he kind of ends up on rayn with no real reason, just pops in the thread late and votes him.

Vivax was trying to push a lynch on a weak player(me) which is something we both know scum love to do, and kind of just voted for rayn for no reason at all either.

JJD is doing the same thing as last game where he kind of pre-conceives before the flip but I cant get a good read here, null leaning scum

I've dropped the mkfuba thing but you thing I should re-examine it?


First notice that all four of his reads show little to no scum motivation. There's an irony here that he accuses Vivax of trying to push a lynch on a weak player when that is what he was doing to me (over a weekend I may add when I have made it abundantly clear I'm not as active). His JJD read is easily the worst reason of the 3 (at least voting Rayn without justification can be scummy, but he never explains why it is something that wouldn't happen as a townie).


Rinse and repeat that on me throughout the entire game.

Also this post is scummy as shit.

On June 09 2013 12:25 VayneAuthority wrote:
Day 3...well first of all we have to see who dies and what roles people claim. Then we need to carefully consider our lynch, Ace is probably going to die but we don't really need to discuss that unless some one gives an interesting cop report or something.
Day 3 should be used to setup for endgame I presume



afk a while, driving home.
jaybrundage
Profile Joined December 2009
United States3921 Posts
June 19 2013 21:18 GMT
#1747
On June 20 2013 05:34 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 20 2013 05:32 jaybrundage wrote:
On June 20 2013 05:19 VayneAuthority wrote:
On June 20 2013 05:16 jaybrundage wrote:
On June 20 2013 04:10 kitaman27 wrote:
jay, could you point me to the reason you have a town read on Vivax in the meantime?

I have trouble reading Vivax. I had a town read on him day 1 for defending me and helping make sure i wasn't the day 1 mislynch. But as his activity wavered i began to doubt my early read on him and that he could be scum. However there was people I was alot more sure were scum. Sent and then prplhz. It just seems hard to pin anything scummy on him.

He has been having a fairly straight forward game with lower activity then I like. The biggest thing that i think can implicate him is that he was roleblocked when there was no shot. But the same thing happened to Sent and Sent turned out to not be scum.
Ill go over Vivax again. But it just seems like most of the case against him. Is based on blue's and KP instead of actually content in his filter.

Also the fact that WoS mentioned scum messing with blue roles or faking using them. Made me really suspicious about people that were "confirmed town" via blue roles. With all the no shots going on. Isn't it likely that scum just held a shot off one day or decided to use a blue role to get town cred for the late game. The scum have done a solid job so far blending in. I wouldnt put it past this scum team to lost KP to gain towncred late game. Thats why I think Vayne is a more likely candidate as well.





we're talking a night 3 withheld KP here if you think im scum. Do you honestly believe thats likely GIVEN THE CIRCUMSTANCES OF THE GAME AT THE TIME?

Like it makes zero sense. Anyone town on me right now is probably just sick of the game to looking to get it over with.

So you think it doesn't make sense to hold a KP when your scum team rolls doctor so you can get free town cred for late game.

Lemme guess you don't think scum manipulated any blue rolls at all right. We should just take them at face value as infallible truths./sarcasm

Is that truly what you believe


I think it's a terrible idea to withhold kp when your scum team rolls doctor.

I'd consider that the mafia team would double stack a player. Do you think JarJar is a likely double stack target?

So wouldn't that mean that its a good idea for scum to do it. Because it would make you think there town?

I don't think JJD was a likely double stack target but again thats not my angle.
The more you sweat in training, the less you bleed in battle.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
June 19 2013 21:26 GMT
#1748
On June 20 2013 06:18 jaybrundage wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 20 2013 05:34 kitaman27 wrote:
On June 20 2013 05:32 jaybrundage wrote:
On June 20 2013 05:19 VayneAuthority wrote:
On June 20 2013 05:16 jaybrundage wrote:
On June 20 2013 04:10 kitaman27 wrote:
jay, could you point me to the reason you have a town read on Vivax in the meantime?

I have trouble reading Vivax. I had a town read on him day 1 for defending me and helping make sure i wasn't the day 1 mislynch. But as his activity wavered i began to doubt my early read on him and that he could be scum. However there was people I was alot more sure were scum. Sent and then prplhz. It just seems hard to pin anything scummy on him.

He has been having a fairly straight forward game with lower activity then I like. The biggest thing that i think can implicate him is that he was roleblocked when there was no shot. But the same thing happened to Sent and Sent turned out to not be scum.
Ill go over Vivax again. But it just seems like most of the case against him. Is based on blue's and KP instead of actually content in his filter.

Also the fact that WoS mentioned scum messing with blue roles or faking using them. Made me really suspicious about people that were "confirmed town" via blue roles. With all the no shots going on. Isn't it likely that scum just held a shot off one day or decided to use a blue role to get town cred for the late game. The scum have done a solid job so far blending in. I wouldnt put it past this scum team to lost KP to gain towncred late game. Thats why I think Vayne is a more likely candidate as well.





we're talking a night 3 withheld KP here if you think im scum. Do you honestly believe thats likely GIVEN THE CIRCUMSTANCES OF THE GAME AT THE TIME?

Like it makes zero sense. Anyone town on me right now is probably just sick of the game to looking to get it over with.

So you think it doesn't make sense to hold a KP when your scum team rolls doctor so you can get free town cred for late game.

Lemme guess you don't think scum manipulated any blue rolls at all right. We should just take them at face value as infallible truths./sarcasm

Is that truly what you believe


I think it's a terrible idea to withhold kp when your scum team rolls doctor.

I'd consider that the mafia team would double stack a player. Do you think JarJar is a likely double stack target?

So wouldn't that mean that its a good idea for scum to do it. Because it would make you think there town?

I don't think JJD was a likely double stack target but again thats not my angle.


I could provide fake red dt checks on my scum buddies for three days in a row, everyone is going to think I'm town, but that doesn't mean it's a good idea.

What makes you think they would withhold over double stacking? In both scenarios, you are missing a kp, the medic can claim the missing kp, except in the double stacking scenario, a successful roleblock doesn't lead to a guaranteed scum lynch, you won't have to worry about the vet, and you can choose the best target for the stack.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
mkfuba07
Profile Joined November 2010
United States1151 Posts
June 19 2013 22:34 GMT
#1749
I admit that withholding would be dumb when you could double stack. What would probably make sense is them giving one kp to one person, one kp to another, and then both going for the same guy. This guarantees one kill, one "block" and their plan is a success.
Never trust a skinny innkeeper
mkfuba07
Profile Joined November 2010
United States1151 Posts
June 19 2013 22:35 GMT
#1750
This would guarantee exactly one nk, regardless of who was roleblocker.
Never trust a skinny innkeeper
layabout
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United Kingdom2600 Posts
June 19 2013 23:15 GMT
#1751
votes for vayne

WTF
Be the Best You Can Be ! Play MAFIA II http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/ II Dragonsound Best Band
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 19 2013 23:16 GMT
#1752
On June 20 2013 05:08 Stutters695 wrote:
If a scum recieves the miller/GF role, are they informed that they are the GF for that night?

-> OP:
  • Miller (or Godfather) are NOT self-aware. They recieve no nightly role PM.



Votecount

VayneAuthority (3): jaybrundage, mkfuba07, kitaman27
Vivax (1): VayneAuthority

Not Voting (3): Vivax, Stutters, layabout

Vayne is set to be lynched
~24 hours until deadline
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
June 19 2013 23:21 GMT
#1753
I don't understand why scum would double stack JJD.

I could see Vayne protecting the hit to try and boost his town cred and there is still the possibility of vivax getting role blocked.

Looking at the NKs it's pretty obvious Fuba and I can't be scum together since if we were there would have been no reason to sacrifice two NKs to give Fuba minor town cred with his vet absorption when as an alternative we could have easily shot knowing that Fuba was a very unlikely RB compared to me.

That doesn't clear me for that night but i know I'm telling the truth about it makes Fuba confirmed town to me because he's responsible for two saves when otherwise this is a potential lylo. Thus the question for me is are vivax/Vayne/both up to something? I think yes and Vayne is the more likely to flip scum.
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
June 19 2013 23:22 GMT
#1754
Also sorry DI, reading is really hard.
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
June 19 2013 23:50 GMT
#1755
Layabout if you think Vayne is town care to explain how you see some of the things we've listed?
mkfuba07
Profile Joined November 2010
United States1151 Posts
June 19 2013 23:56 GMT
#1756
Updated and compiled N2 scum theory v.2.0.0.1:

Night two, scum get doc and veteran (possibly cop, who knows). They do not have roleblocker (prplhz). They have two people double stack JDD, and in this way guarantee that exactly one person dies that night regardless of who is roleblocked. This sets up a situation where there's exactly one kp missing, and by lynching vivax vayne becomes confirmed town.

So... lynch Vayne.
Never trust a skinny innkeeper
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
June 20 2013 00:00 GMT
#1757
On June 20 2013 08:56 mkfuba07 wrote:
Updated and compiled N2 scum theory v.2.0.0.1:

Night two, scum get doc and veteran (possibly cop, who knows). They do not have roleblocker (prplhz). They have two people double stack JDD, and in this way guarantee that exactly one person dies that night regardless of who is roleblocked. This sets up a situation where there's exactly one kp missing, and by lynching vivax vayne becomes confirmed town.

So... lynch Vayne.


really dude if you're town I never want to play with you again. Your logic is so trash tier I lose brain cells every time I read a post by you.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
June 20 2013 00:01 GMT
#1758
##unvote

##vote:mkfuba07

how can this guy be town?
I come in for the scraps
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
June 20 2013 00:10 GMT
#1759
Vayne I want you to explain why Fuba would be responsible for two saves if he's scum when if he didn't shoot himself last night it would be a potential lylo and he wasn't even remotely considered a serious lynch before today.
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
June 20 2013 00:11 GMT
#1760
Or justify your vote by anything other than night action speculation
Prev 1 86 87 88 89 90 97 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 59m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
UpATreeSC 221
ProTech147
BRAT_OK 54
JuggernautJason34
MindelVK 29
CosmosSc2 16
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 22413
Shuttle 688
Hyuk 138
White-Ra 126
Dewaltoss 104
firebathero 73
Trap 47
ToSsGirL 28
Sacsri 22
Rock 17
[ Show more ]
Bale 15
Shine 14
Dota 2
Gorgc9885
qojqva1482
Counter-Strike
fl0m1539
Fnx 828
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King103
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby2872
crisheroes1234
Khaldor1216
Liquid`Hasu524
Other Games
summit1g4441
FrodaN1582
Beastyqt513
XBOCT272
C9.Mang0185
ArmadaUGS150
QueenE65
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV260
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream50
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH337
• StrangeGG 67
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 13
• FirePhoenix8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie889
• Shiphtur261
Upcoming Events
OSC
2h 59m
CranKy Ducklings
14h 59m
Online Event
15h 59m
FEL
20h 59m
AI Arena Tournament
21h 59m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
23h 59m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 14h
INu's Battles
1d 16h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 23h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 23h
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.