• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:38
CEST 00:38
KST 07:38
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8728 users

[M][N] Les Mafia - Page 122

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 120 121 122 123 124 153 Next
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
May 24 2013 16:04 GMT
#2421
Killing you reduces anti-town KP by one, killing mafia doesn't.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
May 24 2013 16:05 GMT
#2422
I don't feel like repeating myself for the 100th time. I suggest you follow my latest suggestion
A backwards poet writes inverse.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
May 24 2013 16:06 GMT
#2423
you've said nothing of value worth repeating, so ok.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
May 24 2013 16:12 GMT
#2424
SO, LOOKING FOR SCUM
GK comes back to announce a RB and then disappears until tomorrow at whch point he will 'solve the game.'
I really don't know what to make of this.
After his rant the other day I was beginning to think he was town despite the meta cases looking good against him because I know what it feels like to have people jump down your throat every game, and that post is a reaction I could see myself resorting to. I have been wrong about this sort of read before (Clarity in LXI) so I don't know if I can trust those gut feels though.

At this point I almost feel like if we can finally discern what the fuck is going on with GK we'll be that much closer to figuring all this shit out. Would anyone like to discuss?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
May 24 2013 16:14 GMT
#2425
On May 25 2013 01:12 WaveofShadow wrote:
SO, LOOKING FOR SCUM
GK comes back to announce a RB and then disappears until tomorrow at whch point he will 'solve the game.'
I really don't know what to make of this.
After his rant the other day I was beginning to think he was town despite the meta cases looking good against him because I know what it feels like to have people jump down your throat every game, and that post is a reaction I could see myself resorting to. I have been wrong about this sort of read before (Clarity in LXI) so I don't know if I can trust those gut feels though.

At this point I almost feel like if we can finally discern what the fuck is going on with GK we'll be that much closer to figuring all this shit out. Would anyone like to discuss?


This is true, the problem is killing Dandel is still the right play even if we pinned him as 100% mafia right now.

I've got 45 minutes till I'm off work so happy to talk about anything GK-related in the meantime. I'm open for questions
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
May 24 2013 16:18 GMT
#2426
On May 25 2013 01:14 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 25 2013 01:12 WaveofShadow wrote:
SO, LOOKING FOR SCUM
GK comes back to announce a RB and then disappears until tomorrow at whch point he will 'solve the game.'
I really don't know what to make of this.
After his rant the other day I was beginning to think he was town despite the meta cases looking good against him because I know what it feels like to have people jump down your throat every game, and that post is a reaction I could see myself resorting to. I have been wrong about this sort of read before (Clarity in LXI) so I don't know if I can trust those gut feels though.

At this point I almost feel like if we can finally discern what the fuck is going on with GK we'll be that much closer to figuring all this shit out. Would anyone like to discuss?


This is true, the problem is killing Dandel is still the right play even if we pinned him as 100% mafia right now.

I've got 45 minutes till I'm off work so happy to talk about anything GK-related in the meantime. I'm open for questions

This is a familiar situation between us, marv.
It bothers me a little that we've had these discussions multiple times yet pretty much nothing has come of it every time we do it, but whatever.

I don't think anyone commented on GK's rant post. Did you have any thoughts?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
May 24 2013 16:19 GMT
#2427
On May 25 2013 01:14 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 25 2013 01:12 WaveofShadow wrote:
SO, LOOKING FOR SCUM
GK comes back to announce a RB and then disappears until tomorrow at whch point he will 'solve the game.'
I really don't know what to make of this.
After his rant the other day I was beginning to think he was town despite the meta cases looking good against him because I know what it feels like to have people jump down your throat every game, and that post is a reaction I could see myself resorting to. I have been wrong about this sort of read before (Clarity in LXI) so I don't know if I can trust those gut feels though.

At this point I almost feel like if we can finally discern what the fuck is going on with GK we'll be that much closer to figuring all this shit out. Would anyone like to discuss?


This is true, the problem is killing Dandel is still the right play even if we pinned him as 100% mafia right now.

I've got 45 minutes till I'm off work so happy to talk about anything GK-related in the meantime. I'm open for questions

And wait, what?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
May 24 2013 16:19 GMT
#2428
On May 25 2013 01:14 marvellosity wrote:
This is true, the problem is killing Dandel is still the right play even if we pinned him as 100% mafia right now.
Unless there's 4 scum in which case we lose the game.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
May 24 2013 16:22 GMT
#2429
Anyway, just one more numbers ramble. Say we're on 5-4-1 right now, and we choose to lynch mafia, and say we have a jailkeeper. Jailkeeper autoroleblocks Dandel to save us from 1 kp per night

lynch mafia -> 5-3-1, mafia kill town, dandel roleblocked -> 4-3-1

lynch mafia -> 4-2-1, mafia kill town, dandel roleblocked -> 3-2-1

lynch mafia -> 3-1-1, mafia kill town, dandel roleblocked -> 2-1-1

lynch mafia -> 2-0-1, roleblock SK, win!

The problem with this scenario is that it magically assumes that mafia will manage not to hit OR roleblock the jailkeeper for 3 consecutive cycles.

Now, if we lynch the SK at 5-4-1

lynch SK -> 5-4-0, jailkeeper has to get one hero roleblock/jail and destiny is back in town's hands.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
May 24 2013 16:23 GMT
#2430
if there are any holes in that, I'm all ears
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
May 24 2013 16:25 GMT
#2431
On May 25 2013 01:18 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 25 2013 01:14 marvellosity wrote:
On May 25 2013 01:12 WaveofShadow wrote:
SO, LOOKING FOR SCUM
GK comes back to announce a RB and then disappears until tomorrow at whch point he will 'solve the game.'
I really don't know what to make of this.
After his rant the other day I was beginning to think he was town despite the meta cases looking good against him because I know what it feels like to have people jump down your throat every game, and that post is a reaction I could see myself resorting to. I have been wrong about this sort of read before (Clarity in LXI) so I don't know if I can trust those gut feels though.

At this point I almost feel like if we can finally discern what the fuck is going on with GK we'll be that much closer to figuring all this shit out. Would anyone like to discuss?


This is true, the problem is killing Dandel is still the right play even if we pinned him as 100% mafia right now.

I've got 45 minutes till I'm off work so happy to talk about anything GK-related in the meantime. I'm open for questions

This is a familiar situation between us, marv.
It bothers me a little that we've had these discussions multiple times yet pretty much nothing has come of it every time we do it, but whatever.

I don't think anyone commented on GK's rant post. Did you have any thoughts?


The biggest thing that we know NOW at the time we didn't at the time of GK's rant post, is that Spicy, his main (I think?) suspicion is dead.

Do you remember earlier in the game, when he said the main difference between town GK and mafia GK is that mafia GK has shit reads? well...........
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
May 24 2013 16:27 GMT
#2432
On May 25 2013 01:23 marvellosity wrote:
if there are any holes in that, I'm all ears

You're assuming that mafia don't already know who JK is.
If Dandel is telling the truth it's reasonable to assume that they might know as well (does anyone here know? I think I might have an idea).
Also if he is telling the truth considering the way he's been playing all game, is it likely that he'd actually completely fuck us (and maybe himself) by revealing the JK's identity?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
May 24 2013 16:28 GMT
#2433
On May 25 2013 00:31 Promethelax wrote:
If both Roleblocker and Jailkeeper exist, No. However a Roleblocked Jail Keeper's Roleblock will still go through.
Am I missing something marv? Mafia RBing JK wont hurt since DL would still get blocked correct?
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
May 24 2013 16:29 GMT
#2434
On May 25 2013 01:28 JarJarDrinks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 25 2013 00:31 Promethelax wrote:
If both Roleblocker and Jailkeeper exist, No. However a Roleblocked Jail Keeper's Roleblock will still go through.
Am I missing something marv? Mafia RBing JK wont hurt since DL would still get blocked correct?


look at the numbers, i'm assuming dandel's shot doesn't go through every night. mafia still has a shot.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
May 24 2013 16:31 GMT
#2435
On May 25 2013 01:27 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 25 2013 01:23 marvellosity wrote:
if there are any holes in that, I'm all ears

You're assuming that mafia don't already know who JK is.
If Dandel is telling the truth it's reasonable to assume that they might know as well (does anyone here know? I think I might have an idea).
Also if he is telling the truth considering the way he's been playing all game, is it likely that he'd actually completely fuck us (and maybe himself) by revealing the JK's identity?


it doesn't matter. if the mafia know who the JK is we're dead regardless.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
May 24 2013 16:31 GMT
#2436
On May 25 2013 01:25 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 25 2013 01:18 WaveofShadow wrote:
On May 25 2013 01:14 marvellosity wrote:
On May 25 2013 01:12 WaveofShadow wrote:
SO, LOOKING FOR SCUM
GK comes back to announce a RB and then disappears until tomorrow at whch point he will 'solve the game.'
I really don't know what to make of this.
After his rant the other day I was beginning to think he was town despite the meta cases looking good against him because I know what it feels like to have people jump down your throat every game, and that post is a reaction I could see myself resorting to. I have been wrong about this sort of read before (Clarity in LXI) so I don't know if I can trust those gut feels though.

At this point I almost feel like if we can finally discern what the fuck is going on with GK we'll be that much closer to figuring all this shit out. Would anyone like to discuss?


This is true, the problem is killing Dandel is still the right play even if we pinned him as 100% mafia right now.

I've got 45 minutes till I'm off work so happy to talk about anything GK-related in the meantime. I'm open for questions

This is a familiar situation between us, marv.
It bothers me a little that we've had these discussions multiple times yet pretty much nothing has come of it every time we do it, but whatever.

I don't think anyone commented on GK's rant post. Did you have any thoughts?


The biggest thing that we know NOW at the time we didn't at the time of GK's rant post, is that Spicy, his main (I think?) suspicion is dead.

Do you remember earlier in the game, when he said the main difference between town GK and mafia GK is that mafia GK has shit reads? well...........

See this is more meta shit though and I am having a lot of trouble taking it all at face value as it seems almost everything directed at him is solely based on meta (aside from his decidedly odd play during this game). Is it likely that's he'd out himself like this if he knew how Spicy was going to flip?

ALso marv do you have anything to say about the CONTENT of his rant post?

Also what did you mean by 'even if Dandel is 100% mafia?'
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
May 24 2013 16:32 GMT
#2437
On May 25 2013 01:31 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 25 2013 01:25 marvellosity wrote:
On May 25 2013 01:18 WaveofShadow wrote:
On May 25 2013 01:14 marvellosity wrote:
On May 25 2013 01:12 WaveofShadow wrote:
SO, LOOKING FOR SCUM
GK comes back to announce a RB and then disappears until tomorrow at whch point he will 'solve the game.'
I really don't know what to make of this.
After his rant the other day I was beginning to think he was town despite the meta cases looking good against him because I know what it feels like to have people jump down your throat every game, and that post is a reaction I could see myself resorting to. I have been wrong about this sort of read before (Clarity in LXI) so I don't know if I can trust those gut feels though.

At this point I almost feel like if we can finally discern what the fuck is going on with GK we'll be that much closer to figuring all this shit out. Would anyone like to discuss?


This is true, the problem is killing Dandel is still the right play even if we pinned him as 100% mafia right now.

I've got 45 minutes till I'm off work so happy to talk about anything GK-related in the meantime. I'm open for questions

This is a familiar situation between us, marv.
It bothers me a little that we've had these discussions multiple times yet pretty much nothing has come of it every time we do it, but whatever.

I don't think anyone commented on GK's rant post. Did you have any thoughts?


The biggest thing that we know NOW at the time we didn't at the time of GK's rant post, is that Spicy, his main (I think?) suspicion is dead.

Do you remember earlier in the game, when he said the main difference between town GK and mafia GK is that mafia GK has shit reads? well...........

See this is more meta shit though and I am having a lot of trouble taking it all at face value as it seems almost everything directed at him is solely based on meta (aside from his decidedly odd play during this game). Is it likely that's he'd out himself like this if he knew how Spicy was going to flip?

ALso marv do you have anything to say about the CONTENT of his rant post?

Also what did you mean by 'even if Dandel is 100% mafia?'


This isn't "meta shit". This is GK's *own* description of his play. In *this* game.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
May 24 2013 16:33 GMT
#2438
Wave, "him" in that scenario was GK, not Dandel.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
May 24 2013 16:35 GMT
#2439
On May 25 2013 01:32 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 25 2013 01:31 WaveofShadow wrote:
On May 25 2013 01:25 marvellosity wrote:
On May 25 2013 01:18 WaveofShadow wrote:
On May 25 2013 01:14 marvellosity wrote:
On May 25 2013 01:12 WaveofShadow wrote:
SO, LOOKING FOR SCUM
GK comes back to announce a RB and then disappears until tomorrow at whch point he will 'solve the game.'
I really don't know what to make of this.
After his rant the other day I was beginning to think he was town despite the meta cases looking good against him because I know what it feels like to have people jump down your throat every game, and that post is a reaction I could see myself resorting to. I have been wrong about this sort of read before (Clarity in LXI) so I don't know if I can trust those gut feels though.

At this point I almost feel like if we can finally discern what the fuck is going on with GK we'll be that much closer to figuring all this shit out. Would anyone like to discuss?


This is true, the problem is killing Dandel is still the right play even if we pinned him as 100% mafia right now.

I've got 45 minutes till I'm off work so happy to talk about anything GK-related in the meantime. I'm open for questions

This is a familiar situation between us, marv.
It bothers me a little that we've had these discussions multiple times yet pretty much nothing has come of it every time we do it, but whatever.

I don't think anyone commented on GK's rant post. Did you have any thoughts?


The biggest thing that we know NOW at the time we didn't at the time of GK's rant post, is that Spicy, his main (I think?) suspicion is dead.

Do you remember earlier in the game, when he said the main difference between town GK and mafia GK is that mafia GK has shit reads? well...........

See this is more meta shit though and I am having a lot of trouble taking it all at face value as it seems almost everything directed at him is solely based on meta (aside from his decidedly odd play during this game). Is it likely that's he'd out himself like this if he knew how Spicy was going to flip?

ALso marv do you have anything to say about the CONTENT of his rant post?

Also what did you mean by 'even if Dandel is 100% mafia?'


This isn't "meta shit". This is GK's *own* description of his play. In *this* game.


sorry, i should add that 'outing himself like this' devolves quite a lot into wifom.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
s0Lstice
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1833 Posts
May 24 2013 16:37 GMT
#2440
At least for this lynch, it will break down like this as I see it. We can be reasonably sure on the JK, dunno about the RB right now I guess. With the mod answer though, it doesn't look like the JK's prot for tonight can be blocked anyway.

for 6-3-1:
-lynch scum-->6-2-1-->scum and SK must kill town-->JK blocks SK-->5-2-1
-lynch SK--> 6-3 --> 5-3 after the NK
-mislynch town --> 5-3-1 --> scum kills town, SK must kill town to avoid 4-2-1 --> 4-3-1 if JK alive, 3-3-1 if not

for 5-4-1:
-lynch scum --> 5-3-1 --> scum kills town, SK must kill town to avoid 4-2-1 --> 4-3-1 with JK block on SK
-lynch SK --> 5-4 --> 4-4 after NK and game is over
-mislynch town --> we are fucked

so lynching scum today gives us either 5-2-1 or 4-3-1 for tomorrow. 4-3-1 is a loss for town I think...it would lead to 4-2-1 after the lynch, and then either a 3-2-1 or a 2-2-1 depending on if the JK is still alive. Neither of these can result in a town win. 5-2-1 is a winnable situation for town...we get a free SK lynch, and a 4-2 after the following NK.

lynching SK gives us a flat out 5-3, or a loss. If there are 4 mafia, they are going to be all about lynching the SK right now.
ATOBTTR
Prev 1 120 121 122 123 124 153 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
ZZZero.O174
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 503
ZZZero.O 174
Hyun 91
Dota 2
monkeys_forever352
League of Legends
Doublelift3696
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5415
Liquid`Hasu486
Other Games
summit1g14018
FrodaN1512
JimRising 341
KnowMe237
Livibee190
ViBE81
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick753
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 123
• Adnapsc2 40
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix3
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Scarra938
Other Games
• imaqtpie1066
• Shiphtur561
• tFFMrPink 9
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
11h 23m
Patches Events
16h 23m
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 23m
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 23m
OSC
1d
OSC
1d 13h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.