• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:07
CEST 19:07
KST 02:07
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20267Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Biografia
Playlenda
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10518 users

Newbie Mafia XXXIX

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Rainbows
Profile Joined March 2013
Germany1217 Posts
March 15 2013 00:47 GMT
#16
/in
Rainbows
Profile Joined March 2013
Germany1217 Posts
March 16 2013 05:16 GMT
#18
Too busy finding all the scum, yo.
Rainbows
Profile Joined March 2013
Germany1217 Posts
March 19 2013 12:25 GMT
#43
LETS GET THIS SHOW ON THE ROAD!!!!

ONE MORE GOGOGOGOGO
Rainbows
Profile Joined March 2013
Germany1217 Posts
March 20 2013 02:47 GMT
#58
This game needs more rainbows.

*imaginaaaaaaaaaaaaaaation*
Rainbows
Profile Joined March 2013
Germany1217 Posts
March 21 2013 12:20 GMT
#74
Notice: Day 1 I most likely will not have a ton of time to play ( spring break begins soon however). This is before role pms go out so its confirmed not alignment indicative :p. I'll be posting as much as possible going into the 22/23rd but no guarentees with my availibility during the d1 timeframe.

Love you all.
Rainbows
Profile Joined March 2013
Germany1217 Posts
March 21 2013 15:54 GMT
#79
On March 22 2013 00:17 TheRavensName wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2013 21:20 Rainbows wrote:
Notice: Day 1 I most likely will not have a ton of time to play ( spring break begins soon however). This is before role pms go out so its confirmed not alignment indicative :p. I'll be posting as much as possible going into the 22/23rd but no guarentees with my availibility during the d1 timeframe.

Love you all.

This time when I tunnel your day 1 suspicious play.. you will die. Yay!


Raven mad, wants to lynch me all the days.

Watch we roll scum together. Let's double bus, you down?
Rainbows
Profile Joined March 2013
Germany1217 Posts
March 22 2013 15:07 GMT
#128
Sup dudes.

I'd rather kill Ray right now.

On March 22 2013 23:15 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 22 2013 23:03 Frorgon wrote:
What's wrong Raven? You guys trying to cover each other's ass?

If they are covering each other, why would JarJar point out Raven's suspicious actions?

- Raven "agrees with me" that JarJar is hostile. I have never implied i think JarJar is being hostile. Raven is basically saying


On March 22 2013 21:42 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 22 2013 12:52 JarJarDrinks wrote:
Hey all, Don't worry I wont lurk @ all once the game starts rolling. Being how I've never played against any of y'all I have nothing to base any read off so I probably wont throw down a vote untill everyone's posted a bit.

It's pretty interesting you say this. How do you propose we actually get the game going if everyone acts like this?



On March 22 2013 21:59 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Why do you feel like you have to tell people you won't be lurking when nobody is even accusing you of lurking?
Why so defensive? Afraid of something?


You never implied JarJar was hostile...but you were voting him and calling him out on a bunch of shit. Apparently you had a reason to believe he is scum (hostile, yes?). Then,you proceed to sheep his quote on Raven. What were you trying to accomplish here? Because it certainly doesn't seem town-motivated to be questioning a 'scum read' and then switching bases completely when he picks up something moderately scummy in someone else.

##Vote: Ray

So, bro, tell me, what IS your stance on JarJar? Did your read on him suddenly evaporate?
Rainbows
Profile Joined March 2013
Germany1217 Posts
March 22 2013 15:09 GMT
#129
On March 22 2013 23:57 TheRavensName wrote:
My favorite part is Frorgon gets to sheep a post in and doesn't get called for it, but V gets jumped 10 minutes after he shows up.. I posted my explination for wording and reasonings behind it. Pease find something else for me to do other then respond to the same points over and over again.


Stop complaining. If you're town you'll find something to do.
Rainbows
Profile Joined March 2013
Germany1217 Posts
March 22 2013 15:23 GMT
#133
@ Frogon

All you've done so far is make some lurking comment and call out Raven this game. If you really think he is scummy provide some backup for it, instead of bolstering the case with a single comment and then disappearing.

It pisses me off when people do that. So non-commital.
Rainbows
Profile Joined March 2013
Germany1217 Posts
March 22 2013 15:28 GMT
#134
On March 23 2013 00:22 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Rainbows:
I called JarJar out because i found it odd he needed to tell everyone he isn't gonna lurk. I don't think that was a "bunch of shit". It also started the discussion. Why do you think calling out little stuff early on in the game is scummy? Because there is nothing but little stuff to start with.

I thought the hostile meant his behaviour is hostile, not that the word hostile=scum. Why do you think Raven meant it that way?

It's not sheeping if you agree with someone. I made the same observation he did and pointed it out (in addition i pointed out other stuff i found out scummy in Raven's post).

Based on what JarJar has said i'm leaning town on him. He's being open and actually does shit that makes sense.

What's your read on Raven?


Calling out little stuff early game isn't scummy. It's the fact that you switched gears so fucking fast and were like "SHIT DUDE, This Raven guy right here, so scummy (:".

Okay I'll give you the point hostile doesn't always = scummy, but generally it is. Oh so you're leaning town on Jar, interesting.
Rainbows
Profile Joined March 2013
Germany1217 Posts
March 22 2013 15:30 GMT
#135
Dat Raven omgus and sheep vote.
Rainbows
Profile Joined March 2013
Germany1217 Posts
March 22 2013 15:36 GMT
#139
On March 23 2013 00:31 TheRavensName wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 23 2013 00:30 Rainbows wrote:
Dat Raven omgus and sheep vote.

Sigh this is why I didn't want to make a case. If I had made it first it would have been descredited as me trying to save myself, and now I'm sheeping. Its exactly like the last game we played with accused people! YAY!


Except those people flipped scum. . .? MLuneth omgus'd me so hard I lynched the him, made me happy.

Raven, Your post is based on the fact that Ray called you out on some shit, and you defended said shit, but he still thinks you're scummy. I think it's an emotional vote.
Rainbows
Profile Joined March 2013
Germany1217 Posts
March 22 2013 15:42 GMT
#140
On March 23 2013 00:33 TheRavensName wrote:
PS: By Rayn's logic I'm not sheeping. I'm agreeing with you xD


Except I don't entirely disagree with his points against you. The wish-washy statement was valid and true. You agree (sheep?) my point, and then just say that Ray is completely wrong in his reasoning and that makes him scum. Bad reasoning can come from either alignment, unfortunately. Raven, at this point i'm leaning slight town on you because I think your vote was cavalier and not based on solid reasoning other than what I presented.
Rainbows
Profile Joined March 2013
Germany1217 Posts
March 22 2013 15:52 GMT
#144
On March 23 2013 00:44 TheRavensName wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 23 2013 00:36 Rainbows wrote:
On March 23 2013 00:31 TheRavensName wrote:
On March 23 2013 00:30 Rainbows wrote:
Dat Raven omgus and sheep vote.

Sigh this is why I didn't want to make a case. If I had made it first it would have been descredited as me trying to save myself, and now I'm sheeping. Its exactly like the last game we played with accused people! YAY!


Except those people flipped scum. . .? MLuneth omgus'd me so hard I lynched the him, made me happy.

Raven, Your post is based on the fact that Ray called you out on some shit, and you defended said shit, but he still thinks you're scummy. I think it's an emotional vote.


Actually NW and Meatless both had it happen to them, and NW only survive cause Arctic made himself look really bad when he came back after getting his blank pass.

No not really. Actually, in hindsightI used against you last game, "Your super aggressive and I dislike that and find it scummy."

Its too early to go after lurkers, as I think the first day should contain a 24 hour grace period and they have posted nothing to make themselves look bad. I already said that I think Jar is just like melast game and just kind of newbie and green, and hes shown that by running with the ball so far I'm giving him a null read.
Really my only choices so far are Ray and Frorgon.Now that I think back to it and started re-looking over last game again Frorgron he lurked for the first chunk of day 1 last game anyways so I mean.. I'm just assuming he is at like work or something and only had time for that one post eventhough it bothers me (and I sad as much.) This leaves me with Ray and hes the case I attempted to strengthen.


Well I had the giant ass case on scum and he basically said I was wrong, super defended himself, and that I was scum for it.

Anyway, I'm a bit confused as to Ray's intentions in all of these shennanies.

@Ray

I don't think Raven is scum solely based on the evidence given. Talk to me. Do you really believe he is scum atm? What about guys with zero pressure on them such as Frogon and Virtu? So easy for scum to hide in a shitfest such as this. Hell, what dost thou thinkest of ME?

Rainbows
Profile Joined March 2013
Germany1217 Posts
March 22 2013 15:53 GMT
#145
On March 23 2013 00:48 virtu wrote:
So far the only person that's really caught my attention is ray, for how aggressive he's being, the speed of which he's exchanged his focus and vote. These are all points that have been brought up by others, but it's the only truly suspicious thing happening atm.

@ray what do you hope to achieve by switching focus at the drop of a pin with your agressiveness? two or three more posts like that and you're going after half the thread. Do you think this is an effective way to find mafia? why?


Holy crap you're scum.

##Unvote
##Vote: Virtu
Rainbows
Profile Joined March 2013
Germany1217 Posts
March 22 2013 17:07 GMT
#153
If nobody see's how scummy that post was by Virtu, you're blind.

On March 09 2013 00:04 Arctic Daishi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2013 02:06 OmniEulogy wrote:
@Arctic Can give us your thoughts on what has happened so far and answer most of the questions I have asked to the others.

Been reading up on recent happenings for about 15 minutes now.

I tend to agree with Krafla, TheRavensName and OmniEulogy in that no-lynching is a bad idea. If we don't start gathering information now, then we'll be off to a disadvantage. I think if there's a possibility of lynching someone on the other side, then we should take it. This is my first game though, so I could very well be making the wrong move. I voted for Kafla, because a few other people suspected him as well, making him suspicious.


AD post this last game, he was scum ^

On March 23 2013 00:48 virtu wrote:
So far the only person that's really caught my attention is ray, for how aggressive he's being, the speed of which he's exchanged his focus and vote. These are all points that have been brought up by others, but it's the only truly suspicious thing happening atm.

@ray what do you hope to achieve by switching focus at the drop of a pin with your agressiveness? two or three more posts like that and you're going after half the thread. Do you think this is an effective way to find mafia? why?


See the parrallel? It's scum mentality. He literally doesn't bring any new information to the thread.

Virtu, you pass it off as a 'cute' move and then call me the GF -- are you seriously role speculating right now? I can't even fathom a town considering this ---> it's literally attributing townie actions to make someone scummy.
Rainbows
Profile Joined March 2013
Germany1217 Posts
March 23 2013 04:56 GMT
#190
Please add this to the OP.

Krafla
TheRavensName
JarJarDrinks
Rainbows
nobodywonder
Frogron
Fishgle
raynpelikoneet
virtu

We're all thinking it, I'm just doing the legwork. /grumble grumble

Also: Is that geript vote really on the votecount. . . And I need sleep. We need to consolidate votes by deadline or this is going to end up in a shitfest. Kill virtu with fire kthnx, bigger post inc in morning

I want people who aren't voting to make a stance so I can analyze this lynch. Last minute shenanigans are not something to be desired.
Rainbows
Profile Joined March 2013
Germany1217 Posts
March 23 2013 12:51 GMT
#193
On March 23 2013 20:29 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Everyone who has not voted need to take a look at the cases presented so far and vote for one of them. Or present a case of their own. Otherwise we end up with a shitfest in the last hours of the phase and that's not good.


Way to say exactly what I just said. Good use of reading mechanics.
Rainbows
Profile Joined March 2013
Germany1217 Posts
March 23 2013 13:18 GMT
#195
Virtu best lynch USA

On March 22 2013 23:33 virtu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 22 2013 22:51 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I didn't mean you, i meant the other players who posted after nobodywonder FoS'd you.

Don't you find it odd that people do not talk anything relevant to the game when there is stuff to talk about? I understand people's first posts usually say nothing (or very little) but when there is something to talk about (in this case three votes and a FoS and at least one post i found interesting and worth questioning) there is no excuse to continue with posting something that does not help you find mafia.



I'm a fan of posting constructively and of posting relevant content that helps with scumhunting, but I'd just like to point two things out, firstly that it's very early in the first day, and a bit of banter shouldn't be seen as dodging posting constructively. Secondly, a few of these votes are policy votes, joke votes or votes based on a previous game.

Whilst these votes DO generate discussion, it does so between the person voting and the votee. It's difficult for an outsider to post directly on these votes until a response has been made by the person being voted for, and some discussion has been generated.

Which is, for example, why my opening post contained a hello and a comment about flavour. However this is no excuse to lurk for half of the day, discussion should be generated ASAP.

Show nested quote +
On March 22 2013 22:53 JarJarDrinks wrote:
OK, now a post has stood out to me. This seems scummy:
On March 22 2013 22:28 TheRavensName wrote:
I gotta agree that jarjars post and hostility might be a little suspicious... however I know I did something similar in the last nmm and ended up doing some pretty decent work so I see no reason to punish it till after other people show up. Day 1 is a scary and uncertain period for those unsure how to get the ball rolling.
Pointing out that I'm suspicious and hostile (am I being hostile?) to make sure everybody else is aware of it but then posting a weak defense for me.

Basically telling everyone: You should suspect jarjar, but I don't.


Another thing this post does that I don't like is semi-imply that it's OK to...don't know how to put it but it's OK to post less, semi-lurk or be unsure of contributing just because it's day 1 and historically tough to weed mafia out. This is infact the opposite, if anything day1 should be as discussion-filled as possible BECAUSE it's harder to find mafia d1, more effort, posts and discussion are needed.

As town, you should NEVER be afraid to post. Speak your mind, as long as you keep your thoughts constructive and
concise so you aren't misconstrued as trying to cause chaos in the thread you'll be fine.

Sidenote: I know the two halves of this post kind of contradict each other - but both are valid points so i'm going to post them together anyway.


This is virtu's first real post. I ask myself: what is he trying to accomplish here? Instead of commenting on the happenings in the thread, it is simply speaking in generalities. Town should be doing this, we should be generating discussion this way. Guys, obviously I'm pro-town if I'm suggesting we do these pro-town things but not actually do them.

How does this post further towns agenda of finding scum? It doesn't. It's a pretty generic post that serves no real purpose on than for people to go "Ahh! Yes! This fine TLer right here, he is advocating pro-town things!"

Here's the post that really caught my attention:

On March 23 2013 00:48 virtu wrote:
So far the only person that's really caught my attention is ray, for how aggressive he's being, the speed of which he's exchanged his focus and vote. These are all points that have been brought up by others, but it's the only truly suspicious thing happening atm.

@ray what do you hope to achieve by switching focus at the drop of a pin with your agressiveness? two or three more posts like that and you're going after half the thread. Do you think this is an effective way to find mafia? why?


At this point in time, I had just made a post on Ray and voted him. Virtu steps in a page later and simply casts his 'suspicion' upon him. Why is this post scummy? Because virtu is not attempting to find scum on his own. . . he is content at using my post on Ray in order to justify his 'read'. Town want to search all possible avenues, but apparently the only thing that has caught his attention is something I earlier put in bold. There was plenty of other things scummy in the thread at the time that nobody mentioned (see: frogron question). Why is virtu not trying to find scum himself? And he hasn't all game long.

I won't comment on the Godfather incident.

On March 23 2013 01:40 virtu wrote:

It is too early to go after lurkers but not too early to notice they aren't really posting, which they should start doing asap. Outside opinions on the back and forth between you and raven, and rainbow's colourful (pun intended) contributions would be nice.


What the hell is this post trying to say? So we should not go after lurkers (easy target) but we should definitely notice they aren't doing shit! So yeah guys, be suspect of lurkers right now. Pretty paramount that we notice those lurkers aren't posting, because, you know, that gets us places.

virtu's defence
On March 23 2013 02:50 virtu wrote:
If you take the GF thing seriously, you're stupid. I'm clearly responding to your utterly ridiculous attempt at calling me scum with an equally ridiculous response. Simple as that.

Also, your comparison is terrible, I'm ADMITTING i'm not adding anything to the thread in my own post because I know I'm not, and I have nothing to add at that moment in time. Still, I post it because it's better to post whether I agree/disagree with things others have said than to not post at all, even if it is one way scum hide amongst townies.

In AD's post he accidentally adds in the fact that he's sheeping others, in a post trying to look like he's adding to the thread. they're completely different posts.


Basically flails his arms at me and calls me stupid, which made me giggle on the inside. Firstly, the comparison between his post and AD's post is concrete, dispute that all you want. Was a scummy post yo. In reference to the bolded, wtf? So you should post to agree / disagree and act all scummy as hell? IF THIS IS YOUR PHILOSOPHY ON PLAYING TOWN, PLEASE LEAVE SIR. virtu refuses to find scum on his own. AT ALL!

I also thought his response to the Fishgle post was interesting. But that's for another day.

Synopsis:

- virtu posts paragraphs that do nothing to further towns agenda.
- virtu doesn't hunt scum all game, and refuses to.
- virtu openly sheeps with zero original thinking, but we should be suspect of lurkers.

virtu best lynch right now, gonna be flippin' scum all over this bitch.
Rainbows
Profile Joined March 2013
Germany1217 Posts
March 23 2013 13:20 GMT
#196
On March 23 2013 21:52 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Rainbows:
Do you have anything to comment on virtu's defence on his case? What are your thoughts on Frorgon and Fishgle?


See above.

Frorgon seems to be on the wagon of great justice, so he seems alright to me.

Fishgle hasn't done anything besides be bad at this game so far.
1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 8m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 496
UpATreeSC 86
Codebar 83
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 35798
Calm 3702
Shuttle 1326
FanTaSy 975
actioN 299
EffOrt 270
firebathero 185
Rush 182
Hyuk 159
Dewaltoss 92
[ Show more ]
Zeus 65
Liquid`Ret 61
Barracks 54
Hyun 30
Aegong 25
Free 25
soO 23
Bale 22
HiyA 21
PianO 17
Shine 15
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc7330
Dendi978
XaKoH 341
Fuzer 28
League of Legends
KnowMe60
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1555
x6flipin535
fl0m0
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes675
Other Games
singsing2534
FrodaN1169
Beastyqt657
mouzStarbuck301
B2W.Neo291
byalli207
Livibee195
C9.Mang0141
RotterdaM109
Trikslyr65
Mew2King57
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 8
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 59
• Dystopia_ 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV490
Other Games
• Shiphtur925
Upcoming Events
OSC
5h 8m
Replay Cast
5h 53m
OSC
1d 5h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 16h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 23h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.