• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:38
CEST 00:38
KST 07:38
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8712 users

Personality Mafia 2 - Page 98

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 96 97 98 99 100 230 Next
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 12 2013 22:20 GMT
#1941
like, he literally fakeclaimed a DT to call Palmar mafia in LVIII. how you can say this was just about punishing bad play i dunno.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
March 12 2013 22:22 GMT
#1942
On March 13 2013 07:13 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2013 06:48 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
On March 13 2013 06:46 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 13 2013 06:44 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Also the case on me by prpl makes me laugh. Try harder mr try hard.

Austin also super baddy. Why would bc change his posting style in a game with altered personalities. Likely because hes playing his personality. Themed games dont equal normal. Nor does the fact I have less time now to actively play.

However good try captain try hard 2.

-.-

Don't poke people for trying BC.


Its prpl and austin. Both are experienced enough to know better. Also, marv has outright lied about how he garners reads on me. As he was unsure of my alignment in LX and was basing my alignment on if I got shot n1 or not. Given his tried and true method is not neccesarily in play this game given that there are so many big names to shoot him outright saying I have a tell for him d1 is an outright lie.

Now the only reason I mention it is he made a huge deal of foolishness lying yet does it himself. Hypocritical actions make BC sad.


... you were smurfing and for almost the whole first day you spoke in Vayesh speak. Are you really equating how you play as Vayesh, when you speak in 3rd person and speak in riddles, with how you play under this username? Seriously?


and the person I am roleplaying as makes total sense to do what I am doing.
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 12 2013 22:23 GMT
#1943
In the thread: Mafia trying to make BC look scummy so the medic doesn't protect him.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 12 2013 22:24 GMT
#1944
On March 13 2013 07:22 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2013 07:13 marvellosity wrote:
On March 13 2013 06:48 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
On March 13 2013 06:46 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 13 2013 06:44 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Also the case on me by prpl makes me laugh. Try harder mr try hard.

Austin also super baddy. Why would bc change his posting style in a game with altered personalities. Likely because hes playing his personality. Themed games dont equal normal. Nor does the fact I have less time now to actively play.

However good try captain try hard 2.

-.-

Don't poke people for trying BC.


Its prpl and austin. Both are experienced enough to know better. Also, marv has outright lied about how he garners reads on me. As he was unsure of my alignment in LX and was basing my alignment on if I got shot n1 or not. Given his tried and true method is not neccesarily in play this game given that there are so many big names to shoot him outright saying I have a tell for him d1 is an outright lie.

Now the only reason I mention it is he made a huge deal of foolishness lying yet does it himself. Hypocritical actions make BC sad.


... you were smurfing and for almost the whole first day you spoke in Vayesh speak. Are you really equating how you play as Vayesh, when you speak in 3rd person and speak in riddles, with how you play under this username? Seriously?


and the person I am roleplaying as makes total sense to do what I am doing.


That's your contention, sure, but as far as I can see you're just pushing people who don't post.

Don't say it's an "outright lie" that I'm able to find you town Day 1 and then make a comparison to a game I wasn't even playing where you were trolling under a smurf. That's just ridiculous.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
March 12 2013 22:25 GMT
#1945
On March 13 2013 07:17 HiroPro wrote:
i dont like prplz case. from what i have seen bc spends a lot of time looking to punish bad play or things he doesnt like even if they arent about finding mafia. look at lviii where he says to kill palmar even thoufh clearly town and then later in obs qt says he did it just cause he thought palmars play was antitown. if bc just keeps spending his time saying same things over and over about yamato then kill him but otherwise look at his other stuff i say.

bc tell us about people other than yamto and ver. i already know what you say about them. you are familar with supersoft? what do you think of him.


supersoft is being a tard as per normal.

People who should be looked at currently not counting myself are marv and VE.

Basically anyone in the thread right now should be getting reads primarily on

Me
vivax
yamato
foolishness
marv
Ve

Other cases have been mentioned but we are the ones everyone should be analyzing in detail right now. All of us are guilty of both good and bad play this game that could mean we are scum or not.

VE is based on performance looks the most town of this group however.
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
HiroPro
Profile Joined March 2012
United States2624 Posts
March 12 2013 22:27 GMT
#1946
On March 13 2013 07:19 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2013 07:17 HiroPro wrote:
i dont like prplz case. from what i have seen bc spends a lot of time looking to punish bad play or things he doesnt like even if they arent about finding mafia. look at lviii where he says to kill palmar even thoufh clearly town and then later in obs qt says he did it just cause he thought palmars play was antitown. if bc just keeps spending his time saying same things over and over about yamato then kill him but otherwise look at his other stuff i say.

bc tell us about people other than yamto and ver. i already know what you say about them. you are familar with supersoft? what do you think of him.


where did he say this? i was involved in this game and in that QT and as far as I remember his argument was that Palmar was playing anti-town *and was therefore mafia*. He says this both in-game and in the QT


i cannot find eact quote its too big search on phoen but i definetly remember 100% he said that diddnt matter if palmar dropped town tells or if other people knew he was town best to just kill him.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 12 2013 22:27 GMT
#1947
I guess Ver absent from that list because of how shockingly little there is to analyze?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
March 12 2013 22:28 GMT
#1948
On March 13 2013 07:24 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2013 07:22 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
On March 13 2013 07:13 marvellosity wrote:
On March 13 2013 06:48 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
On March 13 2013 06:46 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 13 2013 06:44 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Also the case on me by prpl makes me laugh. Try harder mr try hard.

Austin also super baddy. Why would bc change his posting style in a game with altered personalities. Likely because hes playing his personality. Themed games dont equal normal. Nor does the fact I have less time now to actively play.

However good try captain try hard 2.

-.-

Don't poke people for trying BC.


Its prpl and austin. Both are experienced enough to know better. Also, marv has outright lied about how he garners reads on me. As he was unsure of my alignment in LX and was basing my alignment on if I got shot n1 or not. Given his tried and true method is not neccesarily in play this game given that there are so many big names to shoot him outright saying I have a tell for him d1 is an outright lie.

Now the only reason I mention it is he made a huge deal of foolishness lying yet does it himself. Hypocritical actions make BC sad.


... you were smurfing and for almost the whole first day you spoke in Vayesh speak. Are you really equating how you play as Vayesh, when you speak in 3rd person and speak in riddles, with how you play under this username? Seriously?


and the person I am roleplaying as makes total sense to do what I am doing.


That's your contention, sure, but as far as I can see you're just pushing people who don't post.

Don't say it's an "outright lie" that I'm able to find you town Day 1 and then make a comparison to a game I wasn't even playing where you were trolling under a smurf. That's just ridiculous.


disagree. Even as trolling as a smurf I still pushed my own reads and when I had to broke my roleplay. Posting style can change, major pattern didnt. I don't need to make stupidly large posts to state my opinions. People may listen to them more then but if I don't feel like posting large blocks of texts or yelling at people for 20 pages i'm not going to.

I have not done anything this game that would make it hard to determine my alignment if you were able to actually pin me 100% day 1.
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 12 2013 22:28 GMT
#1949
Okay guys before I proceed on analyzing yamato's meta and compare it to this game I want to remind you:

If there's something you can't roleplay easily it's the motivation to play the game properly.
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18463 Posts
March 12 2013 22:29 GMT
#1950
On March 12 2013 08:16 supersoft wrote:
just one little sidenote:
I am rereading the thread and I often see people exaggerating and writing really onesided cases. If you don't balance pros and cons, I cannot follow your chain of thought and therefor you don't convince me.

Still reading through the thread, but this is one of the towniest posts in it.

I had a null-leaning-scum read on him before. Would scum-SS fake this and give good advice like this?
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
March 12 2013 22:29 GMT
#1951
On March 13 2013 07:27 VisceraEyes wrote:
I guess Ver absent from that list because of how shockingly little there is to analyze?


Ver is scum in my opinion but given no one is talking about him, nor is he talking its pretty hard for anyone to focus on him.



#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 12 2013 22:30 GMT
#1952
On March 13 2013 07:28 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2013 07:24 marvellosity wrote:
On March 13 2013 07:22 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
On March 13 2013 07:13 marvellosity wrote:
On March 13 2013 06:48 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
On March 13 2013 06:46 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 13 2013 06:44 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Also the case on me by prpl makes me laugh. Try harder mr try hard.

Austin also super baddy. Why would bc change his posting style in a game with altered personalities. Likely because hes playing his personality. Themed games dont equal normal. Nor does the fact I have less time now to actively play.

However good try captain try hard 2.

-.-

Don't poke people for trying BC.


Its prpl and austin. Both are experienced enough to know better. Also, marv has outright lied about how he garners reads on me. As he was unsure of my alignment in LX and was basing my alignment on if I got shot n1 or not. Given his tried and true method is not neccesarily in play this game given that there are so many big names to shoot him outright saying I have a tell for him d1 is an outright lie.

Now the only reason I mention it is he made a huge deal of foolishness lying yet does it himself. Hypocritical actions make BC sad.


... you were smurfing and for almost the whole first day you spoke in Vayesh speak. Are you really equating how you play as Vayesh, when you speak in 3rd person and speak in riddles, with how you play under this username? Seriously?


and the person I am roleplaying as makes total sense to do what I am doing.


That's your contention, sure, but as far as I can see you're just pushing people who don't post.

Don't say it's an "outright lie" that I'm able to find you town Day 1 and then make a comparison to a game I wasn't even playing where you were trolling under a smurf. That's just ridiculous.


disagree. Even as trolling as a smurf I still pushed my own reads and when I had to broke my roleplay. Posting style can change, major pattern didnt. I don't need to make stupidly large posts to state my opinions. People may listen to them more then but if I don't feel like posting large blocks of texts or yelling at people for 20 pages i'm not going to.

I have not done anything this game that would make it hard to determine my alignment if you were able to actually pin me 100% day 1.


you expect me, as purely an observer, to make a massive effort to determine what your posts are pushing when you're trolling, as opposed to when I'm actually in a game and you're not trolling? How can you not see how absurd this is?

Where did I say I could pin you 100% Day 1? I never said that, why are you even saying I did? Why are people constantly misrepresenting what I say this game?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 12 2013 22:32 GMT
#1953
On March 13 2013 07:30 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2013 07:28 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
On March 13 2013 07:24 marvellosity wrote:
On March 13 2013 07:22 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
On March 13 2013 07:13 marvellosity wrote:
On March 13 2013 06:48 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
On March 13 2013 06:46 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 13 2013 06:44 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Also the case on me by prpl makes me laugh. Try harder mr try hard.

Austin also super baddy. Why would bc change his posting style in a game with altered personalities. Likely because hes playing his personality. Themed games dont equal normal. Nor does the fact I have less time now to actively play.

However good try captain try hard 2.

-.-

Don't poke people for trying BC.


Its prpl and austin. Both are experienced enough to know better. Also, marv has outright lied about how he garners reads on me. As he was unsure of my alignment in LX and was basing my alignment on if I got shot n1 or not. Given his tried and true method is not neccesarily in play this game given that there are so many big names to shoot him outright saying I have a tell for him d1 is an outright lie.

Now the only reason I mention it is he made a huge deal of foolishness lying yet does it himself. Hypocritical actions make BC sad.


... you were smurfing and for almost the whole first day you spoke in Vayesh speak. Are you really equating how you play as Vayesh, when you speak in 3rd person and speak in riddles, with how you play under this username? Seriously?


and the person I am roleplaying as makes total sense to do what I am doing.


That's your contention, sure, but as far as I can see you're just pushing people who don't post.

Don't say it's an "outright lie" that I'm able to find you town Day 1 and then make a comparison to a game I wasn't even playing where you were trolling under a smurf. That's just ridiculous.


disagree. Even as trolling as a smurf I still pushed my own reads and when I had to broke my roleplay. Posting style can change, major pattern didnt. I don't need to make stupidly large posts to state my opinions. People may listen to them more then but if I don't feel like posting large blocks of texts or yelling at people for 20 pages i'm not going to.

I have not done anything this game that would make it hard to determine my alignment if you were able to actually pin me 100% day 1.


you expect me, as purely an observer, to make a massive effort to determine what your posts are pushing when you're trolling, as opposed to when I'm actually in a game and you're not trolling? How can you not see how absurd this is?

Where did I say I could pin you 100% Day 1? I never said that, why are you even saying I did? Why are people constantly misrepresenting what I say this game?


I asked this as well.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
March 12 2013 22:34 GMT
#1954
On March 13 2013 07:27 HiroPro wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2013 07:19 marvellosity wrote:
On March 13 2013 07:17 HiroPro wrote:
i dont like prplz case. from what i have seen bc spends a lot of time looking to punish bad play or things he doesnt like even if they arent about finding mafia. look at lviii where he says to kill palmar even thoufh clearly town and then later in obs qt says he did it just cause he thought palmars play was antitown. if bc just keeps spending his time saying same things over and over about yamato then kill him but otherwise look at his other stuff i say.

bc tell us about people other than yamto and ver. i already know what you say about them. you are familar with supersoft? what do you think of him.


where did he say this? i was involved in this game and in that QT and as far as I remember his argument was that Palmar was playing anti-town *and was therefore mafia*. He says this both in-game and in the QT


i cannot find eact quote its too big search on phoen but i definetly remember 100% he said that diddnt matter if palmar dropped town tells or if other people knew he was town best to just kill him.


http://quicktopic.com/48/H/YwLMP7ia2me

post 68 by me.

hiro is correct here, marv is not.

For those who want to know what i said it is this:

and yes boson if I couldn't find someone i was 100% certain was red and knew that a town player was being detrimental to the town and had the ability to influence lynches I would push for their lynch. Based on their bad play you can easily analyze them and get them lynched and also remove a toxic influence from the game that no one will blame you for if he flips town. Palmar should be getting shot or lynched tommorrow based on his play .
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 12 2013 22:35 GMT
#1955
On March 13 2013 05:25 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2013 04:49 prplhz wrote:
I think that BloodyC0bbler is scum.

filter

BloodyC0bbler starts out by jokingly pushing Ver and slOosh though it turns out that he is being very serious about this. This is similar to his opening post from Storm Mafia where he was scum. Nothing in PTP3, LVIII, Liquid City, LVI, L, all town games and in all games he got down to business.

His push on Ver is purely based on how Ver is not around and while BloodyC0bbler drops slOosh he keeps his Ver scum read right up until now. He has been told that Ver said before the game that he wouldn't have time before Monday but this doesn't stop BloodyC0bbler, even though BloodyC0bbler was lynched by a rampant town in his last game when he was in a similar situation to Ver's, having warned the thread about his projected activity but still getting lynched for it. Another really curious thing about the Ver push is this post. It makes no sense at all, because they are experienced they should have written an apology? But an apology (or the lack thereof) has no bearing on alignment at all, it is not hard to write an apology, it just seems too convinient for BloodyC0bbler to use this bad logic to legitimize his push.

This Ver push just seems very unlike BloodyC0bbler from his town games. While he does have early reads such as in PTP3 where he had an early Kurumi scum read, he interacts with the thread and he constantly evolves his reads. In a town game where he says in his fourth post that Kurumi is obviously scum, he still has a lot of other opinions and ends up voting differently. He's constantly reevaluating but there's nothing of that in this game.

How BloodyC0bbler is acting on D1 in general is curious. BloodyC0bbler is a guy who has a certain opinion of himself. Look at this post where he says that no one can say that he has bad D1 reads because of the list he made. Look at this post where he claims to be one of the most experienced players with the ability to lead. This is in a game with Foolishness, sandroba, Palmar and many other really good players but he still thinks he's the best choice for mayor. He has high thought of himself but he doesn't show that at all in this game, he's actually just sitting back and hoping that Ver will lynch himself.

About this very light pushing of Ver, even though he doesn't want to lynch wherebugsgo his activity becomes horrible up until the lynch. The last and biggest thing he does related to the lynch is this post:

On March 12 2013 10:07 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
On March 12 2013 10:02 strongandbig wrote:
I'm with you on wbg, bc
Why is Yamato so important to kill?
I kinda get Ver since he's a well known "good player", although I'm not sure why the timing of a policy lynch matters, but with Yamato it's not like he's on that level and he's under enough pressure that there's no risk of him slipping out of the spotlight.


Its not so much policy as meta. But again people can take it as they want. He has meshed up fully with his mafia meta from my experience and I know what hes capable of.

Yamato is important because he has played so obviously anti town. As annoying as Kurumi was being he was not actively doing anything others already weren't. Instead he shot him. He shot someone who was likely just a townie roleplaying instead of some mafia trolling.


"Its not so much policy as meta", does BloodyC0bbler even know himself why he is lynching Ver? And notice why he wants to lynch yamato77, it's not because he is scum but because he has played "obviously anti town". This is true but that's absolutely no reason to lynch him, this is no reason in itself to think that he is scum.

Even when I ask him what he meant with his decafchicken comment he doesn't use that in any way to influence the lynch. There's no "decafchicken was lynched because of dumb coincidence and we shouldn't repeat that here, lets lynch Ver because I have played 50 games with him and my D1 reads are awesome", he's just answering my dumb and largely irrelevant question.

Anyway, I really think that BloodyC0bbler is scum. How you guys feel about it?


yes. you could well be right. At least i haven't got good reasons to call him town, and normally a town-BC has given me those reasons by now.


I think this is the post he's referring to. It doesn't read like "LOL BC so easy to read" to me...more like "Usually as town BC will have given me reasons to think he's town, and this game there's nothing like that"
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 12 2013 22:35 GMT
#1956
you did also repeatedly call him mafia and fakeclaim DT to call him mafia, BC.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 12 2013 22:35 GMT
#1957
On March 13 2013 07:35 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2013 05:25 marvellosity wrote:
On March 13 2013 04:49 prplhz wrote:
I think that BloodyC0bbler is scum.

filter

BloodyC0bbler starts out by jokingly pushing Ver and slOosh though it turns out that he is being very serious about this. This is similar to his opening post from Storm Mafia where he was scum. Nothing in PTP3, LVIII, Liquid City, LVI, L, all town games and in all games he got down to business.

His push on Ver is purely based on how Ver is not around and while BloodyC0bbler drops slOosh he keeps his Ver scum read right up until now. He has been told that Ver said before the game that he wouldn't have time before Monday but this doesn't stop BloodyC0bbler, even though BloodyC0bbler was lynched by a rampant town in his last game when he was in a similar situation to Ver's, having warned the thread about his projected activity but still getting lynched for it. Another really curious thing about the Ver push is this post. It makes no sense at all, because they are experienced they should have written an apology? But an apology (or the lack thereof) has no bearing on alignment at all, it is not hard to write an apology, it just seems too convinient for BloodyC0bbler to use this bad logic to legitimize his push.

This Ver push just seems very unlike BloodyC0bbler from his town games. While he does have early reads such as in PTP3 where he had an early Kurumi scum read, he interacts with the thread and he constantly evolves his reads. In a town game where he says in his fourth post that Kurumi is obviously scum, he still has a lot of other opinions and ends up voting differently. He's constantly reevaluating but there's nothing of that in this game.

How BloodyC0bbler is acting on D1 in general is curious. BloodyC0bbler is a guy who has a certain opinion of himself. Look at this post where he says that no one can say that he has bad D1 reads because of the list he made. Look at this post where he claims to be one of the most experienced players with the ability to lead. This is in a game with Foolishness, sandroba, Palmar and many other really good players but he still thinks he's the best choice for mayor. He has high thought of himself but he doesn't show that at all in this game, he's actually just sitting back and hoping that Ver will lynch himself.

About this very light pushing of Ver, even though he doesn't want to lynch wherebugsgo his activity becomes horrible up until the lynch. The last and biggest thing he does related to the lynch is this post:

On March 12 2013 10:07 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
On March 12 2013 10:02 strongandbig wrote:
I'm with you on wbg, bc
Why is Yamato so important to kill?
I kinda get Ver since he's a well known "good player", although I'm not sure why the timing of a policy lynch matters, but with Yamato it's not like he's on that level and he's under enough pressure that there's no risk of him slipping out of the spotlight.


Its not so much policy as meta. But again people can take it as they want. He has meshed up fully with his mafia meta from my experience and I know what hes capable of.

Yamato is important because he has played so obviously anti town. As annoying as Kurumi was being he was not actively doing anything others already weren't. Instead he shot him. He shot someone who was likely just a townie roleplaying instead of some mafia trolling.


"Its not so much policy as meta", does BloodyC0bbler even know himself why he is lynching Ver? And notice why he wants to lynch yamato77, it's not because he is scum but because he has played "obviously anti town". This is true but that's absolutely no reason to lynch him, this is no reason in itself to think that he is scum.

Even when I ask him what he meant with his decafchicken comment he doesn't use that in any way to influence the lynch. There's no "decafchicken was lynched because of dumb coincidence and we shouldn't repeat that here, lets lynch Ver because I have played 50 games with him and my D1 reads are awesome", he's just answering my dumb and largely irrelevant question.

Anyway, I really think that BloodyC0bbler is scum. How you guys feel about it?


yes. you could well be right. At least i haven't got good reasons to call him town, and normally a town-BC has given me those reasons by now.


I think this is the post he's referring to. It doesn't read like "LOL BC so easy to read" to me...more like "Usually as town BC will have given me reasons to think he's town, and this game there's nothing like that"


Right, and this is bleedingly obvious to anyone with half a brain, and BC certainly has that.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 12 2013 22:37 GMT
#1958
I'm just sayin - I could be wrong, I'm just assuming that's the post he's referring to because he never told me.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 12 2013 22:38 GMT
#1959
Like before now there were 11 total references to BC in your filter, none of them saying anything like "I have a surefire tell for BC D1"
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
March 12 2013 22:39 GMT
#1960
On March 13 2013 05:25 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2013 04:49 prplhz wrote:
I think that BloodyC0bbler is scum.

filter

BloodyC0bbler starts out by jokingly pushing Ver and slOosh though it turns out that he is being very serious about this. This is similar to his opening post from Storm Mafia where he was scum. Nothing in PTP3, LVIII, Liquid City, LVI, L, all town games and in all games he got down to business.

His push on Ver is purely based on how Ver is not around and while BloodyC0bbler drops slOosh he keeps his Ver scum read right up until now. He has been told that Ver said before the game that he wouldn't have time before Monday but this doesn't stop BloodyC0bbler, even though BloodyC0bbler was lynched by a rampant town in his last game when he was in a similar situation to Ver's, having warned the thread about his projected activity but still getting lynched for it. Another really curious thing about the Ver push is this post. It makes no sense at all, because they are experienced they should have written an apology? But an apology (or the lack thereof) has no bearing on alignment at all, it is not hard to write an apology, it just seems too convinient for BloodyC0bbler to use this bad logic to legitimize his push.

This Ver push just seems very unlike BloodyC0bbler from his town games. While he does have early reads such as in PTP3 where he had an early Kurumi scum read, he interacts with the thread and he constantly evolves his reads. In a town game where he says in his fourth post that Kurumi is obviously scum, he still has a lot of other opinions and ends up voting differently. He's constantly reevaluating but there's nothing of that in this game.

How BloodyC0bbler is acting on D1 in general is curious. BloodyC0bbler is a guy who has a certain opinion of himself. Look at this post where he says that no one can say that he has bad D1 reads because of the list he made. Look at this post where he claims to be one of the most experienced players with the ability to lead. This is in a game with Foolishness, sandroba, Palmar and many other really good players but he still thinks he's the best choice for mayor. He has high thought of himself but he doesn't show that at all in this game, he's actually just sitting back and hoping that Ver will lynch himself.

About this very light pushing of Ver, even though he doesn't want to lynch wherebugsgo his activity becomes horrible up until the lynch. The last and biggest thing he does related to the lynch is this post:

On March 12 2013 10:07 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
On March 12 2013 10:02 strongandbig wrote:
I'm with you on wbg, bc
Why is Yamato so important to kill?
I kinda get Ver since he's a well known "good player", although I'm not sure why the timing of a policy lynch matters, but with Yamato it's not like he's on that level and he's under enough pressure that there's no risk of him slipping out of the spotlight.


Its not so much policy as meta. But again people can take it as they want. He has meshed up fully with his mafia meta from my experience and I know what hes capable of.

Yamato is important because he has played so obviously anti town. As annoying as Kurumi was being he was not actively doing anything others already weren't. Instead he shot him. He shot someone who was likely just a townie roleplaying instead of some mafia trolling.


"Its not so much policy as meta", does BloodyC0bbler even know himself why he is lynching Ver? And notice why he wants to lynch yamato77, it's not because he is scum but because he has played "obviously anti town". This is true but that's absolutely no reason to lynch him, this is no reason in itself to think that he is scum.

Even when I ask him what he meant with his decafchicken comment he doesn't use that in any way to influence the lynch. There's no "decafchicken was lynched because of dumb coincidence and we shouldn't repeat that here, lets lynch Ver because I have played 50 games with him and my D1 reads are awesome", he's just answering my dumb and largely irrelevant question.

Anyway, I really think that BloodyC0bbler is scum. How you guys feel about it?


yes. you could well be right. At least i haven't got good reasons to call him town, and normally a town-BC has given me those reasons by now.


thats the post by the way. Do you say 100% no. But the connotation that goes with it does suggest it.
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
Prev 1 96 97 98 99 100 230 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
ZZZero.O174
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 503
ZZZero.O 174
Hyun 91
Dota 2
monkeys_forever352
League of Legends
Doublelift3696
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5415
Liquid`Hasu486
Other Games
summit1g14018
FrodaN1512
JimRising 341
KnowMe237
Livibee190
ViBE81
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick753
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 123
• Adnapsc2 40
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix3
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Scarra938
Other Games
• imaqtpie1066
• Shiphtur561
• tFFMrPink 9
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
11h 22m
Patches Events
16h 22m
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 22m
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 22m
OSC
1d
OSC
1d 13h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.