• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:15
CEST 18:15
KST 01:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror SC4ALL II: Brood War Player Announcement 4/4 Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10079 users

Personality Mafia 2 - Page 230

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 228 229 230
GreYMisT
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States6736 Posts
March 30 2013 19:59 GMT
#4581
I had another idea for chezinu, but we were running out of time and decided that this one was way more hilarious.
"life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery" / Join TL Mafia! http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
March 30 2013 20:02 GMT
#4582
Lol kita I laughed really hard at the Soniv role. You play LoL?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
HiroPro
Profile Joined March 2012
United States2624 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-03-30 20:16:04
March 30 2013 20:08 GMT
#4583
thanks for the writeup kita I only wrote the erotic flavor for night 1. After that it was acro and austin and I think they said they based it off of fifty shades of grey lol.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
March 31 2013 02:36 GMT
#4584
On March 31 2013 05:02 WaveofShadow wrote:
Lol kita I laughed really hard at the Soniv role. You play LoL?


Very poorly :p

On March 31 2013 05:08 HiroPro wrote:
thanks for the writeup kita I only wrote the erotic flavor for night 1. After that it was acro and austin and I think they said they based it off of fifty shades of grey lol.


Fifty Shades of GreYMisT, next big hit.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
March 31 2013 10:02 GMT
#4585
I've gotta add a few role related thoughts.

1. My own role: I felt using it would throw to many things into confusion. I didn't want town to have to figure out what the hell happened with delayed actions on top of all the other weird shit I was sure would occur. The personality was the best I could have hoped for though, foolishness' play in aperture one has always been my go to best town play and I was excited to emulate it to the best of my ability. In reality it wasn't hard to write the lymircs in game, it was much harder to not speak in limericks in real life as, for the duration of the game, I pretty much thought in limericks.

2. The reversed flip on Cora. Once I had seen his flip change I decided that trusting the host on either flip made no sense. I had read him as red and he had been flipped as both green and red. I don't know why we should have trusted the second flip any more than the first. I decided to treat him as if he had not flipped at all and continue from there.

3. Overall I'm pretty displeased with my play. Before the game ended I correctly identified all the scum but it was pretty late on the game for that.

4. I have no idea how anyone read Yamato as scum from his play. Along with people saying they couldn't understand what i was saying this confused me more than anything else in the game. In fact I contacted both GMarsh and Artanis during the game to ask if I was making sense and both said that i was so when people (espessially Supersoft) said my limericks were confusing and anti-town I found them scummy for the accusations.

5. I loved having the tree stump in the game. It's one of the roles I've always found most I the resting and never seen play out. I had a good time with it.

6. I talked to oats just after the game finished about his use of the plexa role. I had a town read on him all game but based on what he had done with the role if he had ever admitted to being plexa I would have lynched him on the spot. The use of his role was pretty abysmal.

7. My PM interactions with mocsta brought me from a green read on him to a red read but by that point in the game the thread was so shit I could see him simply being demoralized and having lost interest. I didn't pursue him in the thread enough and, while I bread crumbed that he had masoned me (and he had obviously BC'd GreY earlier) no one picked up on it after my death. This is the part of my play I am least proud of.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
March 31 2013 10:09 GMT
#4586
The reason I didn't out Oats as Plexa in thread, even tho he claimed to me in mason, is that I 'knew' he was town, and that people would try to lynch him for being illogical and stuff.

I disagree that nothing came out of the masoning, it was cool beans.

I feel like I played my role as well as I could have. fk da h8ers. If you'll notice, I made my claim in a way that didn't sound like a "bodyguard" but like a "medic", so I kinda forced scum to shoot me INSTEAD of marv, even though a doublestack would have killed us both IIRC
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 31 2013 14:38 GMT
#4587
On March 31 2013 19:09 Dandel Ion wrote:
The reason I didn't out Oats as Plexa in thread, even tho he claimed to me in mason, is that I 'knew' he was town, and that people would try to lynch him for being illogical and stuff.

I disagree that nothing came out of the masoning, it was cool beans.

I feel like I played my role as well as I could have. fk da h8ers. If you'll notice, I made my claim in a way that didn't sound like a "bodyguard" but like a "medic", so I kinda forced scum to shoot me INSTEAD of marv, even though a doublestack would have killed us both IIRC


Masoning with dandel was awesome, mostly cause he was drunk half the time and hungover the other half.

Also we pretty much thought that each other was confirmed townie so we were shooting the shit.

About my use of the Magic Marker, I honestly couldnt think of a good way to use it :/
It was a fun idea to come up with, but yeah execution was horrible.

I did not want to make an overpowered invention because its so boring. Give me list check please. :/
Also with the 'nerf' I tried to make it as detailed as possible and therefore there was no nerf.

hehe.

No gg, No skill.
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
April 01 2013 13:01 GMT
#4588
Was so convinced that snb was BH based on the paint pics and including BHs, plus figured BH was enough of a "personality" that he'd be in the game, and nobody counterclaimed.

The Mr. Wiggles role is one of my favorites from the game. I like the idea of a role that can reward or punish the player based MOSTLY on what that player does. I'd be kind of interested in roles like that but where some of the powers aren't one-shot (one-shot vet powers always seem way less useful/more swingy than one-shot medic/investigative/etc.). Maybe something like a cop who gets different sanity checks back based on an input? Just something neat where a role can be more or less powerful than the french vanilla equivalent depending on some other factor.

Thanks for the write-up and the thoughts on the roles.
Fe fi fo fum.
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
April 01 2013 16:46 GMT
#4589
On April 01 2013 22:01 austinmcc wrote:
Was so convinced that snb was BH based on the paint pics and including BHs, plus figured BH was enough of a "personality" that he'd be in the game, and nobody counterclaimed.

The Mr. Wiggles role is one of my favorites from the game. I like the idea of a role that can reward or punish the player based MOSTLY on what that player does. I'd be kind of interested in roles like that but where some of the powers aren't one-shot (one-shot vet powers always seem way less useful/more swingy than one-shot medic/investigative/etc.). Maybe something like a cop who gets different sanity checks back based on an input? Just something neat where a role can be more or less powerful than the french vanilla equivalent depending on some other factor.

Thanks for the write-up and the thoughts on the roles.


I sent in BC as my check at first. But when the first two players flipped both had hidden powers, I started assuming that everyone had hidden powers. I thought that my hidden power was likely either a vig or a CPR doc (especially CPR doctor since that would mean that my guesses would only be right when they were wrong lol), so I changed to Foolishness because I really really thought he was scum. But if I'd stuck on BC I would have survived an extra phase at least.
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
Prev 1 228 229 230
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
00:00
#14
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
Harstem356
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Harstem 356
IndyStarCraft 159
Railgan 67
BRAT_OK 32
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 57669
Shuttle 3250
Horang2 461
BeSt 439
Larva 344
ggaemo 233
Soma 190
Mind 144
Last 91
Sexy 90
[ Show more ]
Dewaltoss 88
Zeus 83
hero 75
Sea.KH 54
Killer 49
Hyun 49
ToSsGirL 36
Aegong 33
Bale 28
PianO 24
NaDa 18
Rock 17
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
Gorgc5634
qojqva3268
Dendi1551
420jenkins366
Fuzer 133
Counter-Strike
fl0m3523
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1282
Liquid`Hasu1099
Grubby400
MindelVK18
Other Games
singsing1762
FrodaN1361
B2W.Neo993
byalli963
Beastyqt734
Mlord501
ArmadaUGS196
Hui .175
KnowMe131
QueenE88
Mew2King59
CosmosSc2 29
Chillindude24
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick914
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream44
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 17
• Reevou 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 59
• niya90s1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 4168
League of Legends
• Nemesis3054
Other Games
• Shiphtur223
• WagamamaTV213
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
2h 45m
BSL Open Qualifier
2h 45m
Replay Cast
6h 45m
Afreeca Starleague
17h 45m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
18h 45m
Monday Night Weeklies
23h 45m
Replay Cast
1d 6h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 17h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 18h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.