• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:43
CEST 05:43
KST 12:43
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War395.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10074 users

Personality Mafia 2 - Page 108

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 106 107 108 109 110 230 Next
supersoft
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany3729 Posts
March 13 2013 09:45 GMT
#2141
On March 13 2013 18:38 Foolishness wrote:
##NUKE: Yamato77

LET THE FUN BEGIN

+ Show Spoiler +
Though I actually have no idea who to vote for after that


nice, I just wanted to ask for a davigshot on someone. I need more action and Information.
I need red-blood to reinforce my reads!
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
March 13 2013 09:45 GMT
#2142
Hard to tell between Cora and Cross they both don't look good but Cora is a newbie and people like marv don't consider that while reading him so that's worrying. I'll likely lynch cross rather.

Mocsta it's a complete riddle for me how you can rate yamato as townier than me, I thought you know the guy better. Well hint: His play as town usually doesn't look like this.
Preedit: Foolish seems to be up to something with him so he doesn't get lynched until there's an outcome.

Then there's prplhz that guy looks scummy too and he made a case on BC and not anything else I can remember basically.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
March 13 2013 09:47 GMT
#2143
On March 13 2013 18:45 supersoft wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2013 18:38 Foolishness wrote:
##NUKE: Yamato77

LET THE FUN BEGIN

+ Show Spoiler +
Though I actually have no idea who to vote for after that


nice, I just wanted to ask for a davigshot on someone. I need more action and Information.
I need red-blood to reinforce my reads!


Hmm. It's strange to ask for dayvigshots who was your target?
risk.nuke
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden2825 Posts
March 13 2013 09:53 GMT
#2144
On March 13 2013 18:44 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2013 18:39 risk.nuke wrote:
Morning, I know you think my scum meta is to disappear but I assure you I haven't lost interest in this game. Over the nightphase I was content reading, I'm back now to discuss lynches.

on claims
So supersoft is still alive during this cycle as confirmed town.
Sloosh's claim is extremely weird but it sounds like he will be doing a kamikaze at midday so lets leave him alone and see where that goes.

Hi Risk.

Can I have your opinion on Vivax and Foolishness puh-lease.

Foolishness just pulled a stunt, I'll revaluate based on how that goes. Before that I would porbably had been fine lynching him based on his performance.

Vivax have been posting alot and appear to be scumhunting.
Neo.G Soulkey, Best, firebathero. // http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
Foolishness *
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3044 Posts
March 13 2013 09:53 GMT
#2145
risk.nuke is clean as long as he stays active.
geript: "Foolishness's cases are persuasive and reasonable but leave you feeling dirty afterwards. Kinda like a whore." ---- Manager of the TL Mafia forum, come play!
supersoft
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany3729 Posts
March 13 2013 09:56 GMT
#2146
On March 13 2013 18:47 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2013 18:45 supersoft wrote:
On March 13 2013 18:38 Foolishness wrote:
##NUKE: Yamato77

LET THE FUN BEGIN

+ Show Spoiler +
Though I actually have no idea who to vote for after that


nice, I just wanted to ask for a davigshot on someone. I need more action and Information.
I need red-blood to reinforce my reads!


Hmm. It's strange to ask for dayvigshots who was your target?


Why does it matter right now? I am confirmed town. Don't ask me these questions :D
You'll get my honest reads in time. :-)
risk.nuke
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden2825 Posts
March 13 2013 09:58 GMT
#2147
Super, you're in the spotlight, who would you shoot if you had a gun?
Neo.G Soulkey, Best, firebathero. // http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
DrParnassus
Profile Joined March 2013
Afghanistan565 Posts
March 13 2013 10:00 GMT
#2148
On March 13 2013 18:38 Foolishness wrote:
##NUKE: Yamato77

LET THE FUN BEGIN

+ Show Spoiler +
Though I actually have no idea who to vote for after that


I guess this means foolishness is town.
Damn.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 13 2013 10:01 GMT
#2149
On March 13 2013 19:00 DrParnassus wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2013 18:38 Foolishness wrote:
##NUKE: Yamato77

LET THE FUN BEGIN

+ Show Spoiler +
Though I actually have no idea who to vote for after that


I guess this means foolishness is town.
Damn.


And im horrible.
No gg, No skill.
supersoft
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany3729 Posts
March 13 2013 10:03 GMT
#2150
what do I know. I have no gun - as you know - therefor I haven't thought about it yet.
supersoft
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany3729 Posts
March 13 2013 10:08 GMT
#2151
On March 13 2013 18:45 supersoft wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2013 18:38 Foolishness wrote:
##NUKE: Yamato77

LET THE FUN BEGIN

+ Show Spoiler +
Though I actually have no idea who to vote for after that


nice, I just wanted to ask for a davigshot on someone. I need more action and Information.
I need red-blood to reinforce my reads!



wait a second. Marv claims to have a check that you and Ver are opposite aligned... Why didn't you shoot Ver? Seriously that doesn't make much sense...
supersoft
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany3729 Posts
March 13 2013 10:09 GMT
#2152
On March 13 2013 19:08 supersoft wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2013 18:45 supersoft wrote:
On March 13 2013 18:38 Foolishness wrote:
##NUKE: Yamato77

LET THE FUN BEGIN

+ Show Spoiler +
Though I actually have no idea who to vote for after that


nice, I just wanted to ask for a davigshot on someone. I need more action and Information.
I need red-blood to reinforce my reads!



wait a second. Marv claims to have a check that you and Ver are opposite aligned... Why didn't you shoot Ver? Seriously that doesn't make much sense...


On March 13 2013 12:43 marvellosity wrote:
well, if we had medics they failed pretty hard :p

for what it's worth, I received opposite alignments back for Foolish and Ver.

Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 13 2013 10:11 GMT
#2153
Isnt either of them an obvious frame target? THough

For parity, if both are town, only have to hit one of them
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
March 13 2013 10:11 GMT
#2154
On March 13 2013 19:08 supersoft wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2013 18:45 supersoft wrote:
On March 13 2013 18:38 Foolishness wrote:
##NUKE: Yamato77

LET THE FUN BEGIN

+ Show Spoiler +
Though I actually have no idea who to vote for after that


nice, I just wanted to ask for a davigshot on someone. I need more action and Information.
I need red-blood to reinforce my reads!



wait a second. Marv claims to have a check that you and Ver are opposite aligned... Why didn't you shoot Ver? Seriously that doesn't make much sense...


Do you know if marv returns two checks in the same night or in following? Cause I don't and he wouldn't have answered if I asked him at night.

Anyway it's more likely Ver is mafia than Foolishness. Actually Ver is a neat vig shot, I'm just waiting for...

+ Show Spoiler +
On March 13 2013 10:56 slOosh wrote:
Wat deadline is in 1hr? psh don't want to wait that long, and scum can't stop me if I post early anyhow

Rereading for the past 3 or 4 hours ... and yea maybe I got my tunnel on too hard ... probably because I researched too much into personality mafia 1 and subscribe under the Ace / L school of thought. Still don't like yamato but it's probably destructive for me to continue play like this.

[image loading] + [image loading]


Anyhoo, I'm gonna remedy this as best I can tonight cuz I'm the Warlock Techies, and I'ma blowing up (lolol) all the baddies with me. Of course the hosts don't know anything about balance (lolol) so it's not so simple as ##suicide: baddies, but I hope to take a couple down with me. Hopefully they turn out scummers, but in worst case I take out mislynches and lurkers. I need to regen some mana but everything should pan out by midcycle (24 hours) into day 2 - if not you can feel free to try to lynch my charred remains :D

And of course+ Show Spoiler +

[image loading]



SlOosh seems to be up to something that will kill him, we will know during first half. I wonder if he targeted yamato together with Foolish :|

Anyway he seems to have targeted lurkers and controversial people. So I suppose people like Ver, Corazon, Crossfire, prplhz.

Maybe Dandel yamato but they aren't as lurky or mislynchable.

Marv when you get in here tell us about your checks.
supersoft
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany3729 Posts
March 13 2013 10:23 GMT
#2155
I think after Yamatos death, which will give us a shitload of information and slooshs action, I'll be able to solve the game. :-D
man that zombie role is so nice ^_^
supersoft
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany3729 Posts
March 13 2013 10:36 GMT
#2156
balancediscussion in the meantime:

These players: X Scummers among them
1. Vivax
23. Promethelax
19. iamperfection
5. HiroPro
10. austinmcc
13. Oatsmaster
14. Stutters695
15. strongandbig
18. Mocsta
21. Acrofales
22. cDgCorazon
9. Intact replaced by Dandel Ion
2. Crossfire99
___________________________________________


Other players: Y Scummers among them
7. marvellosity
4. risk.nuke
6. prplhz
16. slOosh

20. Ver
- opposite aligned -
17. Foolishness
- shot -
24. yamato77


X + Y = 5

X = ?
Y = ?

tell me bros
supersoft
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany3729 Posts
March 13 2013 10:40 GMT
#2157
I am also curious to hear which players you'd switch from the "these players list" to the "other players list" and the other way around.
supersoft
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany3729 Posts
March 13 2013 10:43 GMT
#2158
And if you noticed, I changed the order of the players a little. + Show Spoiler +
This is nowhere near final and isn't even my most current view on the lists.
Please order the players from town to scum from top to bottom, if you wanna help me.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
March 13 2013 10:43 GMT
#2159
Come on SS, why balance discussion anything can have been rolled we don't know if hosts RNG or not, we should probably discuss something more important than that.

I've lately become tired of chicken nuggets so I'm actually eating a McCurrywurst for breakfast. Man it's awesome, there's a reason Mario Barth comments on it with : "Horny" . Did you try it out already or are you the BurgerKing type ?
supersoft
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany3729 Posts
March 13 2013 10:45 GMT
#2160
On March 13 2013 19:43 Vivax wrote:
Come on SS, why balance discussion anything can have been rolled we don't know if hosts RNG or not, we should probably discuss something more important than that.

I've lately become tired of chicken nuggets so I'm actually eating a McCurrywurst for breakfast. Man it's awesome, there's a reason Mario Barth comments on it with : "Horny" . Did you try it out already or are you the BurgerKing type ?


if you're not willing to discuss balancing, go ahead and discuss the town-scum-order :-)
Prev 1 106 107 108 109 110 230 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings56
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 169
PiLiPiLi 37
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3544
ViBE136
Bale 29
Icarus 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm205
Counter-Strike
taco 585
Other Games
summit1g7057
JimRising 590
WinterStarcraft471
C9.Mang0281
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1015
BasetradeTV180
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP115
• davetesta29
• practicex 22
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1120
• Shiphtur429
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
6h 17m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
8h 17m
AI Arena Tournament
13h 17m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
15h 17m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 6h
Patches Events
1d 11h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 15h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 15h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.