• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:37
CEST 03:37
KST 10:37
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War385.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9691 users

Personality Mafia 2 - Page 106

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 104 105 106 107 108 230 Next
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 13 2013 03:55 GMT
#2101
On March 13 2013 12:54 cDgCorazon wrote:
##Vote: Yamato

Let's kill this mofo.


lol. wow.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
March 13 2013 03:56 GMT
#2102
On March 13 2013 12:55 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2013 12:54 cDgCorazon wrote:
##Vote: Yamato

Let's kill this mofo.


lol. wow.

it's k he didn't find the voting thread yet.
So all's good.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 13 2013 03:57 GMT
#2103
it's cora or the fool today. not seeing anything else to persuade me otherwise.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18462 Posts
March 13 2013 04:00 GMT
#2104
On March 13 2013 12:54 cDgCorazon wrote:
##Vote: Yamato

Let's kill this mofo.

Lets not

##vote cDgCorazon
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 13 2013 04:01 GMT
#2105
I am going back to HotS

As much as I would love to support Cora right now (or Fool with his play)

I think it is unwise if we all consolidate right now.

In Mafia LX we did that (consolidated vote as in EVERYONE within teh first 12 hrs) and it killed off all discussions and dropped motivation levels as well.
It also gave no information on mafia, because everyone voted the same person.

I am struggling with this game enough as it is - because its such a shitfest; I think it would be good to avoid those type of repercussions (from consolidating early)

So I would like to hear more thoughts from lurkers like Crossfire99 and Risk.Nuke in regards to their top scum reads whilst we have "spare" time.
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
March 13 2013 04:04 GMT
#2106
You can sit here and mislynch me all you want. My death will only confirm Yamato and Mocsta being scum.

Grubby's #1 Fan
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 13 2013 04:09 GMT
#2107
On March 13 2013 13:04 cDgCorazon wrote:
You can sit here and mislynch me all you want. My death will only confirm Yamato and Mocsta being scum.



You can sit there and whine all you want. But is it helpful to town? No.
So if you are town, try and get off your yamato tunnel.
And Im not seeing ANYTHING in your read on Mocsta.
No gg, No skill.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 13 2013 04:14 GMT
#2108
On March 13 2013 13:04 cDgCorazon wrote:
You can sit here and mislynch me all you want. My death will only confirm Yamato and Mocsta being scum.



it wouldnt even do that slightly. try harder.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
HiroPro
Profile Joined March 2012
United States2624 Posts
March 13 2013 04:17 GMT
#2109
Let's kill foolish.

##Vote Foolishness
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
March 13 2013 04:21 GMT
#2110
Yamato's defense "Your argument is invalid because I'm town"
Mocsta's attack "You are scum because you attacked Yamato"

Sure Moc has said more but when you read between the lines that's all I see.
Grubby's #1 Fan
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 13 2013 04:24 GMT
#2111
On March 13 2013 13:21 cDgCorazon wrote:
Yamato's defense "Your argument is invalid because I'm town"
Mocsta's attack "You are scum because you attacked Yamato"

Sure Moc has said more but when you read between the lines that's all I see.

Dude. nothing could be further from the truth.
I can not comprehend how this is what you interpret my attack on you as.
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
March 13 2013 04:56 GMT
#2112
Moc your case is:

Corazon is tunneling Yamato
Corazon is worried about his image (based off YOUR interpretation of my posts)

In what world is that enough to want to lynch me now? There isn't ANYONE else scummier than me?
Grubby's #1 Fan
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 13 2013 04:57 GMT
#2113
On March 13 2013 13:21 cDgCorazon wrote:
Yamato's defense "Your argument is invalid because I'm town"
Mocsta's attack "You are scum because you attacked Yamato"

Sure Moc has said more but when you read between the lines that's all I see.


So your scum reads are based on their defence? So their posting isnt all that scummy, but since they responded in that way, and you think that that way is scummy, they are scum?

Like thats 1 part, in a 5 part case/cake.
You need more to get people to sheep you.
Also to avoid getting mislynched.
No gg, No skill.
slOosh
Profile Joined October 2009
3291 Posts
March 13 2013 04:59 GMT
#2114
On March 13 2013 11:59 marvellosity wrote:
the only thing that makes Foolish look a little less bad is that Ver looks bad as well. that isn't much to go on.

Could you expand on this please? Are you making loose relations around vet balance?
slOosh
Profile Joined October 2009
3291 Posts
March 13 2013 05:03 GMT
#2115
On March 13 2013 13:01 Mocsta wrote:
I am going back to HotS

As much as I would love to support Cora right now (or Fool with his play)

I think it is unwise if we all consolidate right now.

In Mafia LX we did that (consolidated vote as in EVERYONE within teh first 12 hrs) and it killed off all discussions and dropped motivation levels as well.
It also gave no information on mafia, because everyone voted the same person.

I am struggling with this game enough as it is - because its such a shitfest; I think it would be good to avoid those type of repercussions (from consolidating early)

So I would like to hear more thoughts from lurkers like Crossfire99 and Risk.Nuke in regards to their top scum reads whilst we have "spare" time.

.... consolidating early is a good thing. It forces stances and focus' town attention. Trying to determine lynches last minute never works out for town. What do you make of crossfire's "will post"?
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
March 13 2013 05:13 GMT
#2116
Oats, in case you missed:

On March 11 2013 13:37 cDgCorazon wrote:
Alright, here it is:

Why Yamato is Scum (Extended Version)

Original Case:
+ Show Spoiler +

On March 10 2013 14:02 cDgCorazon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2013 13:44 yamato77 wrote:
On March 10 2013 13:43 cDgCorazon wrote:
On March 10 2013 13:41 yamato77 wrote:
On March 10 2013 13:40 cDgCorazon wrote:
On March 10 2013 13:39 yamato77 wrote:
On March 10 2013 13:37 VisceraEyes wrote:
That would be...the most disappointing ever.

Wtf is this post

English too hard


Don't post stupid shit about grammar. Who is scum Yamato? Your meta tends to be that everyone should have the scum team down 100% five minutes in the game. Have you found the scumteam yet?

You're a buzzkill

Not fighting with aggressive people this game

just finding mafia


So you have backed off of your position on this from N0 of Duel Mafia?

What position are you talking about?

I think you've played with me once for a full game, and you think you know EXACTLY how I play?

Lol.


The position I'm talking about is when you basically accused me of having no scum reads 3 hours into Duel Mafia and basically told me that I needed to have 100% scum reads 3 hours into the game or I am scum.

I know a general feeling of how you play. You're aggressive as town. You don't give a fuck if you die or not, as long as your top scumread dies with you:

Show nested quote +
On March 05 2013 12:56 yamato77 wrote:
Let the double lynch [Yamato and Hapa] happen

I doubt Hapa flipping mafia would change Adam's mind about me anyway, and I don't really want to be in another one of these things.


The fact that you have decided to back way down from posts like this and play more passive is a bit suspicious. However, I'm going to assume the personality of whoever you are is influencing your play right now. I'll take a look later to see what kind of Yamato (or whoever you are) is going to come into town.



1. His initial reaction to my case.

Yamato's first reaction to my case is basically calling it stupid. Why did he call it stupid?
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2013 16:44 yamato77 wrote:
I'm calling you out for having a bad excuse for a scum read; me.


A case being stupid just because it is against you is not a legitimate defense. He basically refused to answer my main points:

2. He is playing absolutely nothing like his town meta
The usual town Yamato is active, fearless, and does not care about anyone else's opinions. This should be ridiculously obvious from his duel with Hapa from Duel Mafia. As you can see from the quote in my original argument, he did not care if he died, as long as his top scumread went down with him. He was spot on in his duel with Hapa and that should have fueled his confidence even higher from this game (Marv said in Obs QT how Yamato was being a bit cocky at the beginning from getting the scumteam in the game before Duel Mafia). A town Yamato would be riding this wave of confidence. Instead, what have we seen from Yamato so far? A whole different game. His game has been far from aggressive. He's been timid, crumbled under pressure, run away from challenges, and has gone hiding while the town deliberates who to lynch.

3. Lurking and lack of scum hunting
Yamato's filter has been a lot of 1-liners and shitting up the thread. He's been attacking players, but not following through on them. His initial attacks on VE were based on one very weak point, yet he continued to call VE scum without expanding on that point. His other scumhunting contributions have been wondering whether Kurumi is the next coming of Chezinu, and that bugs might be scum (without any explanation) His defense of me was basically backing down and trying to avoid confrontation with my argument. His whole defense was that my read was wrong because it was on him. I don't think so. Ever since then, he basically disappeared from the thread, only to reenter to:

4. His kill (?) of Kurumi
I honestly don't understand this move. If he knew Kurumi was town and if Yamato was town, Yamato would not have gone on to kill Kurumi. Anyone who would kill a townie cannot possibly be town. Is that bad logic? Another possibility is that he is lying, but what would he gain from that? Could he be trying to cover for someone else? Either way, there is no town motivation in either his check/kill of Kurumi or claim of what happened to Kurumi.

These are the reasons I think Yamato is scum and that he needs to be lynched.

I, Corazon, the King of Hearts, decree that Yamato must be lynched, or this town shall feel my wrath!




My case is based off of more than Yamato's defenses.
Grubby's #1 Fan
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 13 2013 05:30 GMT
#2117
On March 13 2013 14:13 cDgCorazon wrote:
Oats, in case you missed:

Show nested quote +
On March 11 2013 13:37 cDgCorazon wrote:
Alright, here it is:

Why Yamato is Scum (Extended Version)

Original Case:
+ Show Spoiler +

On March 10 2013 14:02 cDgCorazon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2013 13:44 yamato77 wrote:
On March 10 2013 13:43 cDgCorazon wrote:
On March 10 2013 13:41 yamato77 wrote:
On March 10 2013 13:40 cDgCorazon wrote:
On March 10 2013 13:39 yamato77 wrote:
On March 10 2013 13:37 VisceraEyes wrote:
That would be...the most disappointing ever.

Wtf is this post

English too hard


Don't post stupid shit about grammar. Who is scum Yamato? Your meta tends to be that everyone should have the scum team down 100% five minutes in the game. Have you found the scumteam yet?

You're a buzzkill

Not fighting with aggressive people this game

just finding mafia


So you have backed off of your position on this from N0 of Duel Mafia?

What position are you talking about?

I think you've played with me once for a full game, and you think you know EXACTLY how I play?

Lol.


The position I'm talking about is when you basically accused me of having no scum reads 3 hours into Duel Mafia and basically told me that I needed to have 100% scum reads 3 hours into the game or I am scum.

I know a general feeling of how you play. You're aggressive as town. You don't give a fuck if you die or not, as long as your top scumread dies with you:

Show nested quote +
On March 05 2013 12:56 yamato77 wrote:
Let the double lynch [Yamato and Hapa] happen

I doubt Hapa flipping mafia would change Adam's mind about me anyway, and I don't really want to be in another one of these things.


The fact that you have decided to back way down from posts like this and play more passive is a bit suspicious. However, I'm going to assume the personality of whoever you are is influencing your play right now. I'll take a look later to see what kind of Yamato (or whoever you are) is going to come into town.



1. His initial reaction to my case.

Yamato's first reaction to my case is basically calling it stupid. Why did he call it stupid?
On March 10 2013 16:44 yamato77 wrote:
I'm calling you out for having a bad excuse for a scum read; me.


A case being stupid just because it is against you is not a legitimate defense. He basically refused to answer my main points:

2. He is playing absolutely nothing like his town meta
The usual town Yamato is active, fearless, and does not care about anyone else's opinions. This should be ridiculously obvious from his duel with Hapa from Duel Mafia. As you can see from the quote in my original argument, he did not care if he died, as long as his top scumread went down with him. He was spot on in his duel with Hapa and that should have fueled his confidence even higher from this game (Marv said in Obs QT how Yamato was being a bit cocky at the beginning from getting the scumteam in the game before Duel Mafia). A town Yamato would be riding this wave of confidence. Instead, what have we seen from Yamato so far? A whole different game. His game has been far from aggressive. He's been timid, crumbled under pressure, run away from challenges, and has gone hiding while the town deliberates who to lynch.

3. Lurking and lack of scum hunting
Yamato's filter has been a lot of 1-liners and shitting up the thread. He's been attacking players, but not following through on them. His initial attacks on VE were based on one very weak point, yet he continued to call VE scum without expanding on that point. His other scumhunting contributions have been wondering whether Kurumi is the next coming of Chezinu, and that bugs might be scum (without any explanation) His defense of me was basically backing down and trying to avoid confrontation with my argument. His whole defense was that my read was wrong because it was on him. I don't think so. Ever since then, he basically disappeared from the thread, only to reenter to:

4. His kill (?) of Kurumi
I honestly don't understand this move. If he knew Kurumi was town and if Yamato was town, Yamato would not have gone on to kill Kurumi. Anyone who would kill a townie cannot possibly be town. Is that bad logic? Another possibility is that he is lying, but what would he gain from that? Could he be trying to cover for someone else? Either way, there is no town motivation in either his check/kill of Kurumi or claim of what happened to Kurumi.

These are the reasons I think Yamato is scum and that he needs to be lynched.

I, Corazon, the King of Hearts, decree that Yamato must be lynched, or this town shall feel my wrath!




My case is based off of more than Yamato's defenses.

Corazon I already debunked points 1 to 3.
Point 4 in my opinion does not apply anymore as i am inclined to believe Yamato role description.

The game has shifted 48hrs since then, yet that is still your read.
Where is the evolution?
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
March 13 2013 05:34 GMT
#2118
No you did not debunk my case, you basically took something I said from duel mafia and basically told me that I learn nothing from any game I ever play...

Lynch Yamato and we find the evolution. I've already made a post on who else I want to target after Yamato.

However, it's really obvious to me that Yamato is scum and that he needs to die. What more can I say about him?
Grubby's #1 Fan
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
March 13 2013 05:42 GMT
#2119
between cross, viv, fool and cora
I'll pick the next to dance the hemp hora
cross should have been shot
and fool likewise got
into my thoughts I'll let you be the explora

I think scum is 'ness
his postings a mess
he lies and he whines
but not a scum does he find
he is more red than the rest

Cross has taken our gift
and turned it to shit
his posting remains terribad
so his is the next neck to have
I wish him by dos to be bit.

Next in line is my little cDg
though his death will pain me
his thoughts have been lacking
his cases are slacking
he is scum to a tee

I'll save dear old vivax
I won't give him the ax
his "weak town" on cross is unnerving
but of the lynch he is not yet deserving
even so, with a wet fish, I'll smack

=========================================================================================

with moc is disagree
let us make this a dichotomy
we lynch between 'ness and cross
so no votes can get lost
Moc, please talk back to me.

Between aforementioned reds
who is it each of you do want dead?
For me this choice is made
we ##Vote: fool, next up: a parade!
We will on a pike place his head

I'll say once again
marv is my friend
his reads are astute
and his backside so cute!
marv is of the green men.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 13 2013 05:52 GMT
#2120
On March 13 2013 14:03 slOosh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2013 13:01 Mocsta wrote:
I am going back to HotS

As much as I would love to support Cora right now (or Fool with his play)

I think it is unwise if we all consolidate right now.

In Mafia LX we did that (consolidated vote as in EVERYONE within teh first 12 hrs) and it killed off all discussions and dropped motivation levels as well.
It also gave no information on mafia, because everyone voted the same person.

I am struggling with this game enough as it is - because its such a shitfest; I think it would be good to avoid those type of repercussions (from consolidating early)

So I would like to hear more thoughts from lurkers like Crossfire99 and Risk.Nuke in regards to their top scum reads whilst we have "spare" time.

.... consolidating early is a good thing. It forces stances and focus' town attention. Trying to determine lynches last minute never works out for town. What do you make of crossfire's "will post"?

(1) Xfire
The town reads is nice and syncs somewhat with my reads.. but i dotn value that too much. Most of those reads have been discussed openly in the thread; its almost a summary of town reads.

The scum reads is the same. Even admits its a +1 summary with his corazon read = let me paste marvs quotes.

So yeah, the last will post did nothing for me. No effort @ all.

(2) Consolidation
I think you are taking it as 2 bandwagons go head to haed.
In Mafia LX, EVERYONE (i.e. 23 players) all voted the same guy within 10-12hrs.. then the thread sat quiet as we waiting for the timer to expire.
This thread is confusing, and essentially a shit-fest. Adding 24hrs of lurking is just going to make our jobs harder. We really need to lynch scum this cycle and drop the KP down to 2. Thats why I wanted to try and promote further discussion on others who are flying under the radar.
Prev 1 104 105 106 107 108 230 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings93
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 135
Sharp 54
Bale 32
Dota 2
monkeys_forever558
NeuroSwarm195
League of Legends
Doublelift4793
Counter-Strike
taco 477
Other Games
summit1g7476
JimRising 497
C9.Mang0364
ViBE154
ToD81
kaitlyn0
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick700
BasetradeTV157
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 131
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP90
• poizon28 38
• davetesta25
• Adnapsc2 11
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1190
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
8h 23m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
10h 23m
AI Arena Tournament
15h 23m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
17h 23m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 8h
Patches Events
1d 13h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 17h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 17h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.