• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:18
CEST 19:18
KST 02:18
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12741 users

Personality Mafia 2 - Page 110

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 108 109 110 111 112 230 Next
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18464 Posts
March 13 2013 12:15 GMT
#2181
On March 13 2013 18:47 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2013 18:45 supersoft wrote:
On March 13 2013 18:38 Foolishness wrote:
##NUKE: Yamato77

LET THE FUN BEGIN

+ Show Spoiler +
Though I actually have no idea who to vote for after that


nice, I just wanted to ask for a davigshot on someone. I need more action and Information.
I need red-blood to reinforce my reads!


Hmm. It's strange to ask for dayvigshots who was your target?

Why are you suspicious of a confirmed townie?
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 13 2013 12:18 GMT
#2182
On March 13 2013 21:04 Dandel Ion wrote:
Dunno why I'm on the scum side of all those shitty lists but if you're too bad to read me I got good news: You don't have to.

I hope you are aware of that.

marv still town.
fool still scum, only he's taking a townie with him now.

For the love of god, why did nobody shoot cross...
Or he's scum supervet of unkillable again, I guess in that case you don't need to bother playing this game, huh.


don't worry Dandel, I got this.

super is right in that a yamato death would clear some things up. It might buy Foolishness another day or two, helps with corazon and sloosh, etc.

if yamato flips town or no-shot happens, foolish should die immediately.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18464 Posts
March 13 2013 12:19 GMT
#2183
On March 13 2013 19:00 DrParnassus wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2013 18:38 Foolishness wrote:
##NUKE: Yamato77

LET THE FUN BEGIN

+ Show Spoiler +
Though I actually have no idea who to vote for after that


I guess this means foolishness is town.
Damn.

More like the reverse. He just nuked one of my strongest town reads. How the fuck does that make him town?
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
March 13 2013 12:21 GMT
#2184
On March 13 2013 21:18 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2013 21:04 Dandel Ion wrote:
Dunno why I'm on the scum side of all those shitty lists but if you're too bad to read me I got good news: You don't have to.

I hope you are aware of that.

marv still town.
fool still scum, only he's taking a townie with him now.

For the love of god, why did nobody shoot cross...
Or he's scum supervet of unkillable again, I guess in that case you don't need to bother playing this game, huh.


don't worry Dandel, I got this.

super is right in that a yamato death would clear some things up. It might buy Foolishness another day or two, helps with corazon and sloosh, etc.

if yamato flips town or no-shot happens, foolish should die immediately.

So from what I gathered nuke happens at the end of day?
my answer is "meh".

Anyways sloosh I think (or austin i always mix them up) is shooting a bunch of people halfway through the day, so until then, not really too much to do other than stressing what scummers fool/cross are.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 13 2013 12:23 GMT
#2185
On March 13 2013 21:18 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2013 21:04 Dandel Ion wrote:
Dunno why I'm on the scum side of all those shitty lists but if you're too bad to read me I got good news: You don't have to.

I hope you are aware of that.

marv still town.
fool still scum, only he's taking a townie with him now.

For the love of god, why did nobody shoot cross...
Or he's scum supervet of unkillable again, I guess in that case you don't need to bother playing this game, huh.


don't worry Dandel, I got this.

super is right in that a yamato death would clear some things up. It might buy Foolishness another day or two, helps with corazon and sloosh, etc.

if yamato flips town or no-shot happens, foolish should die immediately.

Well, my concern is making a play to maintain 3KP for another cycle.

*Assuming Foolishness is scum*
He was on the block today; so scum will go down to 2KP.
What better way to buy time to maintain 3KP then to fake-nuke/real-nuke someone; and try to get another townie on the block instead.

Seems worth it as a gamble to me?

Not only that, but these actions have the potential to derail the entire Day2.

*Unfortunately* This might suggest Crossfire is town (as I believe he would be the next candidate after Foolishness)
I dont think there is a point making this play to sacrifice Foolishness for Crossfire?, unless ones personality powers is better, but thats all WIFOM and may as well be discarded.

Thoughts on the 3KP theory?
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 13 2013 12:23 GMT
#2186
On March 13 2013 21:21 Dandel Ion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2013 21:18 marvellosity wrote:
On March 13 2013 21:04 Dandel Ion wrote:
Dunno why I'm on the scum side of all those shitty lists but if you're too bad to read me I got good news: You don't have to.

I hope you are aware of that.

marv still town.
fool still scum, only he's taking a townie with him now.

For the love of god, why did nobody shoot cross...
Or he's scum supervet of unkillable again, I guess in that case you don't need to bother playing this game, huh.


don't worry Dandel, I got this.

super is right in that a yamato death would clear some things up. It might buy Foolishness another day or two, helps with corazon and sloosh, etc.

if yamato flips town or no-shot happens, foolish should die immediately.

So from what I gathered nuke happens at the end of day?
my answer is "meh".

Anyways sloosh I think (or austin i always mix them up) is shooting a bunch of people halfway through the day, so until then, not really too much to do other than stressing what scummers fool/cross are.


where did it say end of the day? did i miss something?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 13 2013 12:28 GMT
#2187
On March 13 2013 21:23 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2013 21:21 Dandel Ion wrote:
On March 13 2013 21:18 marvellosity wrote:
On March 13 2013 21:04 Dandel Ion wrote:
Dunno why I'm on the scum side of all those shitty lists but if you're too bad to read me I got good news: You don't have to.

I hope you are aware of that.

marv still town.
fool still scum, only he's taking a townie with him now.

For the love of god, why did nobody shoot cross...
Or he's scum supervet of unkillable again, I guess in that case you don't need to bother playing this game, huh.


don't worry Dandel, I got this.

super is right in that a yamato death would clear some things up. It might buy Foolishness another day or two, helps with corazon and sloosh, etc.

if yamato flips town or no-shot happens, foolish should die immediately.

So from what I gathered nuke happens at the end of day?
my answer is "meh".

Anyways sloosh I think (or austin i always mix them up) is shooting a bunch of people halfway through the day, so until then, not really too much to do other than stressing what scummers fool/cross are.


where did it say end of the day? did i miss something?

That was me.

Incognito had nukes in Personality 1. And it was a day-vig that landed when the cycle finished (with the post)
but had to be 'launched" at least 12hrs before cycle end.
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18464 Posts
March 13 2013 12:30 GMT
#2188
Nukes in Bureaucracy and World at War landed at the end of the cycle.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
March 13 2013 12:32 GMT
#2189
Well it obviously didn't happen instantly, so it's either end-of-dayphase or a fake.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18464 Posts
March 13 2013 12:38 GMT
#2190
On March 13 2013 19:36 supersoft wrote:
balancediscussion in the meantime:

These players: X Scummers among them
1. Vivax
23. Promethelax
19. iamperfection
5. HiroPro
10. austinmcc
13. Oatsmaster
14. Stutters695
15. strongandbig
18. Mocsta
21. Acrofales
22. cDgCorazon
9. Intact replaced by Dandel Ion
2. Crossfire99
___________________________________________


Other players: Y Scummers among them
7. marvellosity
4. risk.nuke
6. prplhz
16. slOosh

20. Ver
- opposite aligned -
17. Foolishness
- shot -
24. yamato77


X + Y = 5

X = ?
Y = ?

tell me bros


I don't understand the dividing line for "balance" purposes. Is that veterans vs. scrubs?

As for a list from scum -> town, I just made a list last night. Nothing has changed.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 13 2013 12:53 GMT
#2191
On March 13 2013 21:38 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2013 19:36 supersoft wrote:
balancediscussion in the meantime:

These players: X Scummers among them
1. Vivax
23. Promethelax
19. iamperfection
5. HiroPro
10. austinmcc
13. Oatsmaster
14. Stutters695
15. strongandbig
18. Mocsta
21. Acrofales
22. cDgCorazon
9. Intact replaced by Dandel Ion
2. Crossfire99
___________________________________________


Other players: Y Scummers among them
7. marvellosity
4. risk.nuke
6. prplhz
16. slOosh

20. Ver
- opposite aligned -
17. Foolishness
- shot -
24. yamato77


X + Y = 5

X = ?
Y = ?

tell me bros


I don't understand the dividing line for "balance" purposes. Is that veterans vs. scrubs?

As for a list from scum -> town, I just made a list last night. Nothing has changed.


given you had Foolish somewhere around null and he just shot one of your "strongest townreads", nothing changes?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 13 2013 12:55 GMT
#2192
On March 13 2013 13:59 slOosh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2013 11:59 marvellosity wrote:
the only thing that makes Foolish look a little less bad is that Ver looks bad as well. that isn't much to go on.

Could you expand on this please? Are you making loose relations around vet balance?


missed this. yes.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 13 2013 13:00 GMT
#2193
By the way. This is Foolishness' lynched-as-town statistic:

On December 25 2012 14:00 kitaman27 wrote:

Town Lynched Percentage (Minimum 10 games)
kitaman27 0/25 = 0.00%
Fishball 0/18 = 0.00%
Foolishness 0/18 = 0.00%
Keirathi 0/13 = 0.00%
Node 0/13 = 0.00%
supersoft 0/13 = 0.00%
chaos13 0/11 = 0.00%
barundar 0/10 = 0.00%
iamperfection 0/10 = 0.00%
DoctorHelvetica 0/10 = 0.00%
Eiii 0/10 = 0.00%
GMarshal 0/10 = 0.00%
Mementoss 0/10 = 0.00%



Does Foolishness look like a guy this game who's never been lynched in 18 games as town?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 13 2013 13:07 GMT
#2194
no it does not

Also he says your 95% likely to be scum but is not trying to convince us or pushing your lynch at all. He once again dosnt care about this lynch and that is scummy.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 13 2013 13:10 GMT
#2195
On March 13 2013 22:07 iamperfection wrote:
no it does not

Also he says your 95% likely to be scum but is not trying to convince us or pushing your lynch at all. He once again dosnt care about this lynch and that is scummy.


Aye. And given Foolishness is such a fan of meta, it's also pretty clear which alignment I'm playing more like. It's fucking pathetic.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
supersoft
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany3729 Posts
March 13 2013 13:11 GMT
#2196
So you want to lynch Foolish regardless of yamatos alignment?
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18464 Posts
March 13 2013 13:13 GMT
#2197
On March 13 2013 21:53 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2013 21:38 Acrofales wrote:
On March 13 2013 19:36 supersoft wrote:
balancediscussion in the meantime:

These players: X Scummers among them
1. Vivax
23. Promethelax
19. iamperfection
5. HiroPro
10. austinmcc
13. Oatsmaster
14. Stutters695
15. strongandbig
18. Mocsta
21. Acrofales
22. cDgCorazon
9. Intact replaced by Dandel Ion
2. Crossfire99
___________________________________________


Other players: Y Scummers among them
7. marvellosity
4. risk.nuke
6. prplhz
16. slOosh

20. Ver
- opposite aligned -
17. Foolishness
- shot -
24. yamato77


X + Y = 5

X = ?
Y = ?

tell me bros


I don't understand the dividing line for "balance" purposes. Is that veterans vs. scrubs?

As for a list from scum -> town, I just made a list last night. Nothing has changed.


given you had Foolish somewhere around null and he just shot one of your "strongest townreads", nothing changes?

Foolishness was null, leaning scum yesterday and still is. The nuke is currently meaningless, as there are too many explanations for it. Until Kita or Greymist launch the nuke, I withhold reservation. Trolling about nuking Yamato fits with his playstyle this game, which is STILL better than Ver's.

Even without your parity check, it makes sense for there to be a scum between the two giants in the game. If we disregard framers, that means there is 1 scum and 1 town between them. I still think Ver is the more likely scum, unless someone can point me to Foolishness being a massive troll a scum.


iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 13 2013 13:16 GMT
#2198
On March 13 2013 22:13 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2013 21:53 marvellosity wrote:
On March 13 2013 21:38 Acrofales wrote:
On March 13 2013 19:36 supersoft wrote:
balancediscussion in the meantime:

These players: X Scummers among them
1. Vivax
23. Promethelax
19. iamperfection
5. HiroPro
10. austinmcc
13. Oatsmaster
14. Stutters695
15. strongandbig
18. Mocsta
21. Acrofales
22. cDgCorazon
9. Intact replaced by Dandel Ion
2. Crossfire99
___________________________________________


Other players: Y Scummers among them
7. marvellosity
4. risk.nuke
6. prplhz
16. slOosh

20. Ver
- opposite aligned -
17. Foolishness
- shot -
24. yamato77


X + Y = 5

X = ?
Y = ?

tell me bros


I don't understand the dividing line for "balance" purposes. Is that veterans vs. scrubs?

As for a list from scum -> town, I just made a list last night. Nothing has changed.


given you had Foolish somewhere around null and he just shot one of your "strongest townreads", nothing changes?

Foolishness was null, leaning scum yesterday and still is. The nuke is currently meaningless, as there are too many explanations for it. Until Kita or Greymist launch the nuke, I withhold reservation. Trolling about nuking Yamato fits with his playstyle this game, which is STILL better than Ver's.

Even without your parity check, it makes sense for there to be a scum between the two giants in the game. If we disregard framers, that means there is 1 scum and 1 town between them. I still think Ver is the more likely scum, unless someone can point me to Foolishness being a massive troll a scum.



or they both could be scum because they are both acting scummy
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 13 2013 13:19 GMT
#2199
On March 13 2013 22:11 supersoft wrote:
So you want to lynch Foolish regardless of yamatos alignment?


I don't know yamato's alignment.

All I know is these things

1) I think yamato is town
2) I am town
3) Foolishness is playing like a scrubby mafia ass.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 13 2013 13:23 GMT
#2200
On March 13 2013 22:13 Acrofales wrote:
Foolishness was null, leaning scum yesterday and still is. The nuke is currently meaningless, as there are too many explanations for it. Until Kita or Greymist launch the nuke, I withhold reservation. Trolling about nuking Yamato fits with his playstyle this game, which is STILL better than Ver's.

Even without your parity check, it makes sense for there to be a scum between the two giants in the game. If we disregard framers, that means there is 1 scum and 1 town between them. I still think Ver is the more likely scum, unless someone can point me to Foolishness being a massive troll a scum.

Agreed on the nuke. Its all WIFOM (and reminds me of Grush typing ##Shoot, in Mafia LX... *sigh*)

Dunno why it makes sense for one of Foolishness/Ver to be scum. I thought its all RNG?

I agree Ver play is subpar, and my read is slipping south quickly; but one flip at a time yeah?


Since everyone else ignored me; what do you think of my 3KP theory?
Prev 1 108 109 110 111 112 230 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM923
TKL 357
IndyStarCraft 255
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 923
ByuN 420
TKL 357
IndyStarCraft 255
BRAT_OK 45
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 46193
Calm 3014
firebathero 157
actioN 140
Free 45
Mong 32
ToSsGirL 29
Rock 26
soO 23
Aegong 20
[ Show more ]
Pusan 19
scan(afreeca) 17
Terrorterran 15
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
Gorgc9787
Dendi1121
League of Legends
Reynor206
Counter-Strike
fl0m5388
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King94
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby525
Liquid`Hasu277
MindelVK16
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1784
FrodaN1067
Beastyqt748
B2W.Neo674
Mlord514
olofmeister481
Khaldor459
KnowMe300
crisheroes153
Livibee95
ToD61
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick230
BasetradeTV178
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hinosc 24
• Reevou 9
• Adnapsc2 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach59
• Azhi_Dahaki19
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV525
League of Legends
• Nemesis3295
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1467
Other Games
• Shiphtur713
• imaqtpie286
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
1h 42m
BSL Open Qualifier
1h 42m
OSC
5h 42m
Replay Cast
5h 42m
OSC
18h 42m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 17h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.