• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:10
CEST 20:10
KST 03:10
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup9StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)72Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7954 users

Hero Mini Mafia - Page 8

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 Next All
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 14 2012 15:58 GMT
#1706
Actually Clarity, look back on a few things about Bluelightz:

He defended debears in the Adam/BL exchange.

He made this post quite early:

On December 11 2012 21:58 Bluelightz wrote:
On Adam,

Show nested quote +
On December 10 2012 13:07 Adam4167 wrote:
In fact, why are you not voting me dabears?

On December 10 2012 11:43 debears wrote:
@Djo

The person that I don't like so far is adam. I would arguably say he has been just as, if not more, aggressive with you on thrawn. Yet, he hasn't voted him. He implied heavily that thrawn was scum, yet doesn't think he's scummy when asked directly. Furthermore, he keeps hard questioning thrawn on a response that thrawn basically said he wouldn't say (even though it seems to me that he was joking) even though he said he doesn't think thrawn is scum.

His reaction is feeling very forced


You say you don't like me (I assume this means you think i'm scum?), you find my lack of vote strange and that my reactions feel forced. Why make a case like this if you aren't going to follow it with a vote?

##Vote: dabears


This caught my eye in Adam's filter, someone says "Oh Adam might be scum" he went into insta defensive mode, then he didn't address the accusation but only followed up with a counter vote. Seems strange?



The timing of his vote on Adam is very important here too:

BL was the fourth person to cast a vote on Adam. At the time Tunkeg lead with 4 votes, and Adam/Jay were tied at 3. If BL is scum it must have been a designed bus from that point on. There was no need for BL to step on the Adam wagon if he was scum right there.

In fact, I would argue his vote starts the swing to an Adam lynch.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 14 2012 16:01 GMT
#1708
I request everyone who is voting BL to move their votes somewhere else, he should not be a candidate for today's lynch.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 14 2012 16:01 GMT
#1709
On December 15 2012 01:00 VisceraEyes wrote:
LAWL

Oh man, selective humbleness. Palmar you're a treasure.


Hi, you're such a scum aren't you?
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 14 2012 16:03 GMT
#1712
On December 15 2012 01:02 Tunkeg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2012 01:01 Palmar wrote:
On December 15 2012 01:00 VisceraEyes wrote:
LAWL

Oh man, selective humbleness. Palmar you're a treasure.


Hi, you're such a scum aren't you?


Then why the fuck aren't you voting him?


Can't prove it/not sure. He has a few things that look kinda towny. But he's in the shit tier for now.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 14 2012 16:07 GMT
#1715
If people are wondering how I'm working atm I've got like these almost certainly townies:

thrawn, clarity, bluelightz

these probably/maybe townies

marv, jay, grush

these hmm pfff hmm (need to read more on them all)

tunkeg, Z-bos, hapa

these shit tier people

VE, Vivax, Djodref
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 14 2012 16:08 GMT
#1716
On December 15 2012 01:07 Clarity_nl wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2012 00:58 Palmar wrote:
Actually Clarity, look back on a few things about Bluelightz:

He defended debears in the Adam/BL exchange.

He made this post quite early:

On December 11 2012 21:58 Bluelightz wrote:
On Adam,

On December 10 2012 13:07 Adam4167 wrote:
In fact, why are you not voting me dabears?

On December 10 2012 11:43 debears wrote:
@Djo

The person that I don't like so far is adam. I would arguably say he has been just as, if not more, aggressive with you on thrawn. Yet, he hasn't voted him. He implied heavily that thrawn was scum, yet doesn't think he's scummy when asked directly. Furthermore, he keeps hard questioning thrawn on a response that thrawn basically said he wouldn't say (even though it seems to me that he was joking) even though he said he doesn't think thrawn is scum.

His reaction is feeling very forced


You say you don't like me (I assume this means you think i'm scum?), you find my lack of vote strange and that my reactions feel forced. Why make a case like this if you aren't going to follow it with a vote?

##Vote: dabears


This caught my eye in Adam's filter, someone says "Oh Adam might be scum" he went into insta defensive mode, then he didn't address the accusation but only followed up with a counter vote. Seems strange?



The timing of his vote on Adam is very important here too:

BL was the fourth person to cast a vote on Adam. At the time Tunkeg lead with 4 votes, and Adam/Jay were tied at 3. If BL is scum it must have been a designed bus from that point on. There was no need for BL to step on the Adam wagon if he was scum right there.

In fact, I would argue his vote starts the swing to an Adam lynch.


I've addressed it in my case. That first post on Adam is like all his other commentary at the start of the game.
"Oh, this is weird", "oh, that is strange!"

Then when he has to leave and won't be back before lynch he parks his vote on Adam (which is the best decision scumwise. You won't be around to defend him so this is either a bus or a clever vote depending on if Adam gets lynched)

He votes for Adam and then he throws in "Palmar's case and my own reasons". I had to ask him for his reasons and he quoted his own post, the very post that you just showed me. Give me a break.


I'm not going with a bluelightz case now. My recent re-read has completely changed my read on him.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 14 2012 16:14 GMT
#1719
Right we need to talk about this tunkeg thing. I finally read his filter, and to be perfectly honest, I don't see myself getting behind a lynch on him. Can someone tell me what are the pillars of the case against him?
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 14 2012 16:15 GMT
#1720
On December 15 2012 01:11 Clarity_nl wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2012 01:07 Palmar wrote:
If people are wondering how I'm working atm I've got like these almost certainly townies:

thrawn, clarity, bluelightz

these probably/maybe townies

marv, jay, grush

these hmm pfff hmm (need to read more on them all)

tunkeg, Z-bos, hapa

these shit tier people

VE, Vivax, Djodref


Why is grush probably town and why is hapa null? I don't agree with BL town but I'll consolidate for now and revisit it tomorrow.

##Unvote


Hapa is null because of Munk-E's play on day 1, he kinda looks towny now on day 2. I also need to read him better. Grush's filter was a quick read but he doesn't look like scum at the moment.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 14 2012 16:18 GMT
#1724
On December 15 2012 01:15 Vivax wrote:
I'd expect you to be a bit more enthusiastic considering I've been pushing exactly these two all the time.


We've already established your opinion isn't worth much.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 14 2012 16:26 GMT
#1726
On December 15 2012 01:16 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2012 01:14 Palmar wrote:
Right we need to talk about this tunkeg thing. I finally read his filter, and to be perfectly honest, I don't see myself getting behind a lynch on him. Can someone tell me what are the pillars of the case against him?


Why don't you just read what I wrote? :/

Counterquestion for you: Is Vivax only in your shit-list because of how he attacked the Adam case? Is Tunkeg not in your shit-list because he didn't?


Vivax probably yeah, I just don't like people calling me shit when I'm right.

Tunkeg no. There's a couple of things that caught my eye. In fact, you voted Tunkeg on day 1, and bugs/djodref used a part of that post as a case against tunkeg after this post:

On December 11 2012 04:23 Tunkeg wrote:
So I have skimmed through the thread. And these are my thoughts:

Thrawn's "claim" is a joke claim. He did it in the very beginning, and quickly and without concern went back on it. I didn't like his response when called out on it. But when he in the end explained why he did as he did, it was an ok (no more, no less) explanation. I truly think people read to much into stuff like this, and overfocuses on it. I have many times made posts early that people have labeled stupid, with them voting for me and almost misslynching me (mainly because they didn't get my logic behind doing them, even after I explained it). I don't think the millar "claim" is anything worth spending much time analysing, but I would say that I find it more likely that a townie would do this.

I like Clarity's post on jaybrundage. I think jaybrundage's posts are very non-commiting, and very fluffy. I have played games with jaybrundage before, and I may be wrong, but I think his style resembles what he did in Student, where he was scum. A very wishy-washy style, where he eventually did some major slips.

I am also abit concerned about Djodref, I think he is posting alot, but his posts are very fluffy. I haven't played with him before, is this his style or?



However I found myself on the other side after reading that post. I'm a big fan of his approach to the thrawn claim and how he doesn't consider it worth much analysis. At the time I also like clarity's case.

I also liked this response:

On December 11 2012 07:41 Tunkeg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 11 2012 07:36 Clarity_nl wrote:
Tunkeg how about you go do some actual scumhunting.


How about you let me scumhunt the way I want to? There is plenty of spammers in this game, who have posted alot of nonsense. I will post when I feel I have something to post, I will not be sitting here nitpicking and twisting the words of every other post.


Because at the time he considered Clarity town, which he later confirmed in his big "pseudo-martyr" post.

These posts I'm not sure about, but I don't think they're scummy at all, it's basically a list of his "defense"

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=17204420
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=17204519
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=17204595
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=17204625

I don't think Bugs's point that Tunkeg is treating him like town is valid.

I also kinda liked his martyr post.

I'm not ready to say he's conclusively town, and so many people calling him scum gives me certain pause, but those a are a few examples of the things that make me thing he's probably not scum.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 14 2012 16:30 GMT
#1727
I need to leave soon and I won't have much more time tonight, so I need to make my decision fairly soon.

herp derp herp derp, not sure what do.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 14 2012 16:34 GMT
#1731
On December 15 2012 01:31 marvellosity wrote:
Your first quote about the thrawn thing: especially at that stage of the thread it was really easy to 'look good' with the approach to thrawn. I'd already basically dismissed the thrawn issue and if my memory serves, so had you. What you point out just seems so... default.

The second quote is just him being pissy. Taking on Clarity at that point would have been completely anti-productive from either a town or a scum perspective.

Why are you seeing town in these??


I don't know, they just don't fit how I'd expect scum to play.

I'm also guilty of trying to understand what happened there on day 1. What the hell was the scum team doing? Did they try to counterwagon? if so tunkeg's hardly scum. Did they autobus adam? Why did they let adam get killed over tunkeg then? both were scum anyway.



Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 14 2012 16:37 GMT
#1732
On December 15 2012 01:33 Vivax wrote:
I'll lynch VE, BL or jay.

Btw Palmar, I secretly love you.


Why not Tunk or Djodref?
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 14 2012 16:37 GMT
#1734
Not to mention I don't think Jay or BL are going to get lynched today.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 14 2012 16:39 GMT
#1736
On December 15 2012 01:37 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2012 01:34 Palmar wrote:
On December 15 2012 01:31 marvellosity wrote:
Your first quote about the thrawn thing: especially at that stage of the thread it was really easy to 'look good' with the approach to thrawn. I'd already basically dismissed the thrawn issue and if my memory serves, so had you. What you point out just seems so... default.

The second quote is just him being pissy. Taking on Clarity at that point would have been completely anti-productive from either a town or a scum perspective.

Why are you seeing town in these??


I don't know, they just don't fit how I'd expect scum to play.

I'm also guilty of trying to understand what happened there on day 1. What the hell was the scum team doing? Did they try to counterwagon? if so tunkeg's hardly scum. Did they autobus adam? Why did they let adam get killed over tunkeg then? both were scum anyway.





You're not the only one who thought about it. I didn't come to satisfactory conclusions on that exact same question. I speculated that jaybrundage was supposed to be the scum wagon (on a townie) that day but due to inactivity, or inability to push it properly, it fizzled out and ended up on Adam and Tunkeg. Then if Tunkeg is scum, it's obviously best play for him to crucify Adam in his martyr post.


This is a good point and once again I visited the filter. It's interesting that Tunkeg didn't even mention Adam until the martyr post.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 14 2012 16:47 GMT
#1739
Well it's strange to go from nothing to scum with no questioning or anything beforehand.

you know what. I might just run with this. I won't be around to herd the sheep anyway for tonight.

##Vote Tunkeg

This is your push now marv. Don't let BL a stupid wagon take off. Let's see what Tunkeg has to hide. The correct play is still to lynch Djodref. but whatever.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 14 2012 16:50 GMT
#1740
On December 15 2012 01:45 marvellosity wrote:
This is actually quite irritating because I tihnk we both have good reasons to be pushing our respective targets (djo/tunkeg) but one of us feels more strongly on the other and I don't know how we reconcile it.


Yeah, I can't be here to push my target, so with this latest information I hadn't noticed about Tunkeg's interactions with Adam, I'm sorta okay with heading for your wagon, it also helps I know bugs genuinely thought Tunkeg was scum.

So let's do it, I'll wait my turn for when I can be here.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 14 2012 22:46 GMT
#1818
It's so nice seeing everyone holding hands to lynch tunkeg.

probability of him flipping scum: relatively small.

whatever, I still can't push the djodref thing tonight.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 14 2012 22:56 GMT
#1826
On December 15 2012 07:51 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2012 07:46 Palmar wrote:
It's so nice seeing everyone holding hands to lynch tunkeg.

probability of him flipping scum: relatively small.

whatever, I still can't push the djodref thing tonight.


what were you expecting when we both agreed on a lynch? You think Tunkeg's responses today have been townie?


Am I trying to stop the lynch? He's being an asshole and not worth saving. That doesn't mean I'm convinced he's scum. But to be fair, he very well could be, especially in light of my realization he judged Adam with no interaction or previous mention of Adam at all, which looks very bad.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 15 2012 01:33 GMT
#1927
ugh

I don't really expect to live till tomorrow please please listen to me the next time. This is very annoying.
Computer says mafia
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
01:00
#66
TKL 2534
RotterdaM747
TaKeTV 343
IndyStarCraft 198
BRAT_OK 76
ZombieGrub75
SteadfastSC16
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
TKL 2534
RotterdaM 747
ByuN 326
MaxPax 201
IndyStarCraft 198
RuFF_SC2 101
BRAT_OK 76
ZombieGrub75
UpATreeSC 57
MindelVK 17
SteadfastSC 16
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 3215
Shuttle 747
Mini 455
EffOrt 409
Dewaltoss 171
Rush 153
Mind 76
910 73
HiyA 69
Zeus 62
[ Show more ]
hero 57
Bale 24
sorry 21
ToSsGirL 16
Sexy 12
scan(afreeca) 9
zelot 9
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
qojqva3160
Counter-Strike
fl0m4925
pashabiceps1009
Fnx 638
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3678
Other Games
singsing2105
ceh9705
Beastyqt687
mouzStarbuck239
XaKoH 130
C9.Mang0125
QueenE61
Trikslyr56
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV223
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream25
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• kabyraGe 129
• StrangeGG 33
• Reevou 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV389
Other Games
• imaqtpie709
• Shiphtur300
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
4h 50m
Afreeca Starleague
15h 50m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
16h 50m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 5h
Patches Events
1d 21h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.