• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:18
CEST 13:18
KST 20:18
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup5StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BSL Season 23 BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10174 users

Hero Mini Mafia - Page 7

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 Next All
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 13 2012 13:49 GMT
#1470
Also I just really want Tunkeg to be town so I can at least claim bugs was wrong on day 1 as an excuse for me wanting to lynch him when he was town. It just looks a whole lot better if I didn't get bugs killed for trying to lynch some other scum than the one I wanted to lynch.

I want to be able to pull off "Well if you wanted me to think you're town, maybe you shouldn't have tried to lynch townies to save scum".
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 13 2012 15:35 GMT
#1479
On December 14 2012 00:06 Djodref wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2012 23:48 Clarity_nl wrote:
Ehhh, that's heavy WIFOM and you know it Djo.


I know, I was being sarcastic, I'm totally up for a BL lynch today.
Do you have any ideas for a possible scumteam ?


What about a VE lynch?
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 13 2012 15:59 GMT
#1481
I'm honestly kinda lost at how to play.

I should lynch you Djodref, no one else should even be considered for today's lynch. To your record you have not only attempted two counterwagons yesterday, desperately trying to stop me lynching scum, but then you literally lied about your reasons for not addressing the actual scum.

In fact, you talked about him, defended him quite a bit, but never saw a reason to actually try to ask him about anything.

And then you claim you simply forgot the whole ordeal, which not only is very fortunate for you (until I dug through your filter), but also points to you not being very heavily invested in your opinions. Most people don't forget their opinions that easily.

I don't know you, maybe you're just bad, but how the hell do I tell the difference?
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 13 2012 16:01 GMT
#1482
This game is way too hard.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 13 2012 16:08 GMT
#1483
Djodref's only defense is literally "he's too scummy to be mafia" because he wasn't trying to hide the fact he was counterwagoning.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 14 2012 10:04 GMT
#1613
##Vote Djodref

When in doubt policy lynch. I'm not sold on a tunkeg lynch. Hapa is defending all the wrong people and I didn't like Munk-E from day 1, but I don't think I can reasonably attack him for scum without more information and analysis.

The Bluelightz thing is another instance of someone whose only possible defense is being too scummy to be scum. I'm not gonna defend him based on that, and I wish we could like quadruple lynch today.

I'm also very wary of VisceraEyes.

But, in the end, I'm kinda confused because so many people are playing like retards. Jay's Clarity&Palmar are scum theory is so out there that it's almost lynchworthy, but hey, apparently it's okay to be retarded and thus make the game 10x harder than it should be.




And so, I'm voting Djodref.

I am suggesting a lynch on Djodref for three reasons:

1. Attempting twice to go after another player over Adam

The only defense for Djodref here is that he's too scummy to be scum. The theory is that no scum would so openly and ridiculously blatantly attempt to derail a scum lynch. It's a valid point, but maybe Djodref knows that?

Here's his attempt to go after Tunkeg: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=17206691

Here's his attempt to start a wagon on Jay: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=17210095

I would like to additionally point out that both these attempts come after Djodref claims to be slightly leaning scum on Adam:

On December 11 2012 13:01 Djodref wrote:
I've watched Palmar's video and I've changed my mind a little bit about your interactions with Adam. As a result, I would lean town on you and slightly scum on Adam but I'm not yet sold on him being scum.
The latest "scumslip" is not a scumslip in my opinion because it would have been one if he was totally sure that you were scum, which doesn't look to be the case.
The fact that he dropped you is reasonable but it's not very indicative of his alignment because it was the best thing to do as scum and as town. I'm waiting to see where he is going to go with Vivax but I think that jay is more likely to be scum than him at this point.



Generally people don't go so much out of their way to protect their scumreads?

2. Defending flipped scum repeatedly, yet never seeing any reason to interact with said scum

Defending someone you think is town is fine. The problem is that generally you have a good reason for defending them. The fact that Djodref never tried to directly interact with someone who clearly was a pretty strong townread at the time looks kinda bad.

I have a serious problem with this. Head to Djodref's filter, look at how much he talks ABOUT adam, but never TO adam. Coincidence? Maybe. But it's enough to raise alarms for me.

Here's a link to his filter: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=384953&user=284165&currentpage=All

Here's a link to my post where I checked all the people he interacted with: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=17224951

3. When I asked about this strange lack of interactions, Djodref directly lied to me.

Lynch all liars is a good policy. I think we should enforce it.

Djodref's lie can be seen in the following posts:

On December 13 2012 20:52 Palmar wrote:
I also find it intriguing you never once addressed Adam, yet you have 93 instances of his name in your filter (including inside quotes). You directly interacted with both Tunkeg and Jay. You also attempted to counter-wagon Adam's lynch using both of them as targets.


On December 13 2012 20:59 Djodref wrote:
I was persuaded that jay and Tunkeg were mafia yesterday and far less sure about Adam. The lack of interactions with Adam could be explained because I was a bit wary of the debears/Adam interactions and didn't want to step in. After, I went sleeping and Adam went lurking.
I didn't feel the need to interact with him yesterday, that would be my best explanation.


But this is clearly false. As Djodref was indeed more than comfortable with stepping in to defend adam, as can be seen on multiple occasions in his filter, and I showed an example of three such posts in this reply to his explanation:

On December 13 2012 21:03 Palmar wrote:

List of Djodref not stepping in debears/Adam interactions:

Show nested quote +
On December 10 2012 14:46 Djodref wrote:
@ debears
So, between Adam and Jay, which one of them should deserve your vote right now ?
Because it looks like to me that the main reason for you to vote Adam is that he asked for your vote and voted against you.



Show nested quote +
On December 10 2012 15:31 Djodref wrote:
On December 10 2012 14:52 debears wrote:
On December 10 2012 14:46 Djodref wrote:
@ debears

So, between Adam and Jay, which one of them should deserve your vote right now ?
Because it looks like to me that the main reason for you to vote Adam is that he asked for your vote and voted against you.

I think Clarity made good points against Jay and I'm also leaning town on thrawn right now. I think I know the reason why he doesn't want to explain himself right now and I don't think that my pressure vote is going to work out.

@ jay

It looks like you are leaning scum on thrawn. Would you care to convince us that he is indeed scum and that we should vote him ?
As you can see, the risk to start an early bandwagon on him is not so big.

##Vote jay




I like Clarity's points on jay, and clarity seems to satisfactorily have jay covered. I'm gonna work on Adam/whoever I feel like


So, I guess you are satisfied with your vote on Adam right now. According to me, Adam has been pretty clear on his stance on thrawn and I disagree with you about him: I don't see anything to blame him for right now. I'll let you do what you feel like but I'll voice my concerns if you seem mistaken.
For example, right now, I feel like you should better vote for jay instead of Adam.



Show nested quote +
On December 10 2012 19:59 Djodref wrote:

@ debears

Could you explain me how Adam implied heavily that thrawn was scum ?
Could you show me a post where you think his reaction was forced ?

I don't think that posting only post from a previous post-game to show an apparent contradiction is really using meta. Adam just pointed out a contradiction.



To be fair, he did claim he forgot about those posts. I don't believe a word of it.




Djodref, your time has come. You are a protector of filth, and a liar. The good people of Liquidia shall see you hang in the name of justice.

##Vote Djodref

Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 14 2012 13:24 GMT
#1632
I don't like the fact people aren't sheeping my Djodref case.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 14 2012 13:48 GMT
#1639
On December 14 2012 22:26 marvellosity wrote:
that's because Tunkeg is a better lynch


But it's so dangerous, if he's a terrible lynch we have to lynch you tomorrow, which would suck
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 14 2012 14:46 GMT
#1659
I just want to point out that mafia will never shoot djodref, if clarity's claim is legit we've probably also used our only non-lynch kill.

Do you want this guy alive and kicking down the line? It's strictly the wrong play not to lynch him. Even if he somehow flips town, it's wrong not lynch him. No one should ever not be lynched after getting caught lying trying to hide the fact he was trying to defend scum. It's the most obvious lie since I've seen in a mafia game for a long time.

That being said, I guess it's time I look at other people. But really, give this a thought. Do you want to have to think about Djodref in lylo?
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 14 2012 15:01 GMT
#1669
On December 14 2012 22:52 thrawn2112 wrote:
palmr can you rank 1-3 how confident you were/are about each of your scum reads ( adam, wbg, djo)


[b]2. Adam[b]

Adam I was pretty sure was scum based on a number of things, vaguely outlined in my short "case" against him and things I said on the video.

1. Bugs

I was almost 100% convinced Bugs is scum, which is the strongest reason I might consider Tunkeg scum. Bugs was pushing the Tunkeg lynch, and I just don't believe Bugs could be possibly so arrogant/bad as to try to kill my wagon on scum, when he had a somewhat tentative town read on both me and marv who were on Adam. The solution to this is that Tunkeg is also scum which seems strange to me, but it's certainly a possibility.

The other solution to me at the time was that Tunkeg was someone scum tried to push against the Adam lynch, which is why I thought Bugs was scum.

So the options were:

Bugs is good, Bugs is scum, Tunkeg's town
Bugs is good, Bugs is town, Tunkeg's scum
Bugs is bad, Bugs is town, Tunkeg's town

I initially assumed the first option is the correct one, but that one was clearly wrong. So now I need to decide whether it's 2 or 3.

3. Djodref

Djodref is a different case. It's not wrong that he's been somewhat willing to confront people, although after a very quick skim of another game where he was scum, he seems capable of that as scum. But the big thing here is the three-pillar case that I wrote earlier. I'm not convinced he's scum, but I know, after playing probably close to 50 forum mafia games that it is strictly the wrong play to not lynch him.

It sucks balls if he's somehow town and has managed to fuck up repeatedly. But I have been burned in the past when letting people go and assuming they're just retarded.

He's even playing the bad townie defense himself.

The aggressive part of me wants to lynch him just because no one should get away with shit like this. Fuck alignments, he should be lynched on policy alone. The more passive part of me still wants to lynch him, because I've more than once kicked myself after games for letting people go when trying to account for stupidity.

My options here are

Djodref did scummy things, thus he's town
Djodref did scummy things, thus he's scum

Why should I pick number 1?
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 14 2012 15:01 GMT
#1670
On December 14 2012 23:58 marvellosity wrote:
let's not lynch BL, i'm enjoying his feistiness

Palmar, I spent quite some time in Djo's filter yesterday and I just didn't feel as strongly about it as you seem to, nor do I think it is the correct 'solution'. I need to recheck this 'lie' bit though.


Don't put quotes on it as it's a fact.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 14 2012 15:12 GMT
#1671
On December 14 2012 23:52 Tunkeg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2012 23:46 Palmar wrote:
I just want to point out that mafia will never shoot djodref, if clarity's claim is legit we've probably also used our only non-lynch kill.

Do you want this guy alive and kicking down the line? It's strictly the wrong play not to lynch him. Even if he somehow flips town, it's wrong not lynch him. No one should ever not be lynched after getting caught lying trying to hide the fact he was trying to defend scum. It's the most obvious lie since I've seen in a mafia game for a long time.

That being said, I guess it's time I look at other people. But really, give this a thought. Do you want to have to think about Djodref in lylo?


This is just horseshit and a real bad arguement for lynching him. Do we really want grush around at lylo, Bluelightz, thrawn? It could be said for half the remaining players. But it doesn't make your case on Djordref better (or worse for that matter). Scummieness is all he should be lynched for, leave all the other bullshit elsewhere.


This is actually incorrect. Ideally people who are disruptive but possibly not scum (which seems to be what everyone but me thinks of Djodref) Should be dealt with through vigi hits, while people who can be proven to be scum should be dealt with by lynches.

Lurkers/Inactive people tend to be really hard to read, and thus they're disruptive, this is why Vigilantes should almost always aim at such people. Liars are another class of people who should be killed on policy, but that's where the similarities end.

You are correct, I really don't want people who don't play around at lylo either. But the difference is that Djodref's past actions can never go away, while the people currently not working hard may still improve their effort later in the game. So I think it's even more important to kill him early.

Sure, if we're 100% sure someone is mafia and have a solid case on him, it's better to lynch that person. But any town lynch is worse than Djodref lynch at the moment, as he has the most incriminating posting history, regardless of possible alignment.

And remember, I'm explaining this from the point of view that you guys are taking, that Djodref is just a bad townie, not scum. From my point of view it makes sense to lynch him because he's scum.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 14 2012 15:19 GMT
#1676
On December 15 2012 00:17 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2012 21:18 Djodref wrote:
On December 13 2012 21:14 Palmar wrote:
So why are you lying?

Did you simply forget that you not only stepped in, you figuratively waded in yelling at debears repeatedly for his read on Adam?

Or is there something more malicious to it?

I sincerely wonder, because I'm not 100% sure you're scum, but it makes no sense for you to lie about what you did, from neither alignment, but it doesn't make you look good.


I forgot about these posts...
Yeah, at that time, I was under the impression that debears was exaggerating in his analisys of Adam's posts.


Right, found it, this. I don't understand at all a player from either alignment doing this. It's just horrible.

Slightly different tack: Palmar, what makes you think Tunkeg ISN'T a good lynch?


I don't quite know. Not yet at least. This is as good time as any to tell you that if it comes down to the two, I'm going to support a Bluelightz lynch over a Tunkeg lynch... I think.

But honestly I need to re-read Tunkeg, maybe bugs was onto something.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 14 2012 15:31 GMT
#1683
I just read some parts of BL's filter, and to be completely fair, I misunderstood one post of his, thinking he was defending Adam, when he was it seems defending debears.... I think, I'm not sure yet which it was. It doesn't change the fact that he said something that was not correct, as indicated here:

On December 11 2012 23:51 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 11 2012 23:33 Bluelightz wrote:
On December 11 2012 23:03 Palmar wrote:
On December 11 2012 22:42 Bluelightz wrote:
Vivax, do you understand the difference between the both? dabears post is only a simple thing of pointing out/answering a question, however Adam has pushed thrawn heavily. See the difference?

Also, dabear if you could explain/join this talk it would be nice.


In what universe did this happen?



Woops. By that I mean he has more posts on thrawn then a simple point on someone


He has a ton of pointless inquiries that never became anything more than just him asking a bunch of stupid questions anyone with half a brain could've answered themselves.


But when I initially read the first post in this exchange I understood Bluelightz to be defending Adam based on him being accusative, but I missed this exchange:

On December 11 2012 22:10 Bluelightz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 11 2012 22:09 Vivax wrote:
On December 11 2012 22:06 Bluelightz wrote:

Is voting necessary when one has suspicions on someone? No. It's up to them when they vote.


By saying that you're actually defending Adam against dabears first accusations. Dunno if you even realize that.


I'm defending dabears first accusation.


Which leads me to believe he was defending dabears, and consequently makes him look a lot better.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 14 2012 15:34 GMT
#1686
On December 15 2012 00:28 Vivax wrote:
Wtf is up with you marv, can you find me one thing that could even suggest that BL is town?


Look what I found. Just bringing this in here!

On December 11 2012 21:24 Vivax wrote:
I've read Adams filter.

So basically, the case on him seems to be built on "the change of tone in his post".
That post with changed tone dabears mentioned was written one day after the last ones, so it's likely that he's writing like that cause he's not heated up like the day before.

That day, he finished into an OMGUS fight with dabears, where they basically both vote for each other cause they argue about having to vote for the people you lean scum on.
And this is where the matter stinks.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=384953&currentpage=9#171

This is dabeers post about Adam. OH SHIT HE'S SUSPICIOUS CAUSE HE'S NOT VOTING FOR THRAWN.
Look at the post, look at the voting thread, look at the reactions.
Adam voted before debears upon being accused by him of not voting thrawn, meanwhile, dabears accused Adam of something he himself did.
Only clarity so far has expressed criticism of this case against Adam, now I will, too.

1.The case is shit
2.The case is shit
3.The case is shit

Being this a shit case accepted by many people, I think there's scum trying to sheep in it.



Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 14 2012 15:35 GMT
#1687
Clearly your ability to judge anything shouldn't be relied upon too heavily, since it's actually you who are shit, not the case Vivax.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 14 2012 15:36 GMT
#1689
On December 15 2012 00:35 Vivax wrote:
I'm leaving my vote carved on BL, even grush's being more productive than that guy.


And both of them are more productive than you.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 14 2012 15:38 GMT
#1693
On December 15 2012 00:37 Vivax wrote:
I'm saying the same thing others said aswell: That dabears case was bad, even if it hit.


List those "others". If you can't, you're lying.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 14 2012 15:45 GMT
#1698
On December 15 2012 00:40 Vivax wrote:
I'm not doing jackshit. If you don't have a townread on me, you clearly need to l2p.


Hey do you remember that time back in day 1 where I said I wanted to lynch Adam, which prompted you (for god knows what reason) to ask me what was my strongest scumread out of those, to which I (obviously) replied Adam.

Do you remember when you came back 20 minutes later and called the case shit repeatedly, somehow after an interaction with me deciding to ignore my case and just read dabears's one, then pound your chest and call people shit.

I even asked you to read my case instead of dabears's one. You conveniently ignored me.

You broke my heart that day

Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 14 2012 15:49 GMT
#1701
I think Vivax needs a better look, this session is clearing a lot of things up for me. Bluelightz looks a lot better, Vivax looks a lot worse.

Tunkeg consequently looks worse too. I'm still working up the courage to read better what he has said.
Computer says mafia
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
IntoTheiNu 426
LiquipediaDiscussion
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #149 (SHIN Mod Edition)
Krystianer vs YoungYakovLIVE!
ByuN vs TBD
CranKy Ducklings153
CranKy Ducklings SOOP24
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 11239
Britney 10732
FanTaSy 2137
Hyuk 882
Horang2 613
BeSt 458
Stork 271
Pusan 238
Killer 135
EffOrt 129
[ Show more ]
Last 127
Mini 125
Zeus 116
Mind 99
Hyun 63
sorry 61
ggaemo 53
Snow 48
PianO 47
Bale 32
ToSsGirL 32
JYJ 30
Hm[arnc] 29
Aegong 19
zelot 14
Sacsri 10
Noble 7
ajuk12(nOOB) 5
Dota 2
XcaliburYe372
Counter-Strike
fl0m1613
byalli804
x6flipin226
Other Games
gofns27509
singsing2884
B2W.Neo515
ArmadaUGS85
Mew2King68
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick704
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream81
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 9
• FirePhoenix5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
3h 42m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 42m
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 42m
Replay Cast
11h 42m
Afreeca Starleague
22h 42m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
23h 42m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 4h
Replay Cast
1d 11h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 22h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 23h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.