• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:25
CEST 01:25
KST 08:25
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War375.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Rollback Netcode in Brood War Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7997 users

Paranoia Mafia - Page 65

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 63 64 65 66 67 104 Next
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
December 04 2012 03:27 GMT
#1281
On December 04 2012 11:35 austinmcc wrote:
Considering. I've been wavering on WBG, but for different reasons. Not sure if I want to lynch him today or no.

My worries about him actually come from the spat he had with marv N1. We know marv was town. We know marv was the N1 kill. Heck, MARV should have known he'd be the N1 kill, because he knew his claim was true.

Look at his N1. He may have expected a doc, but didn't say anything like that. He was mostly silent. Porque? Porque does a good scumhunter who is town NOT put down a lot of N1 thoughts?

* DRAMATIC NOISE * BECAUSE OF WBG. From the very start of the night, marv and WBG got into their little shitfest. I know I've seen both get frustrated/pissy/whatever before, but...it's still curious to me because of - Movie Star Mini Mafia.

  • WBG hosted Movie Star
  • Marv played in Movie Star
  • One of the defining bits of movie star was a MASSIVE shitfight between VE and marv
  • Both were town, and both were useless for a good chunk of a cycle because they just kept sniping at each other
  • WBG knows that marvel can get thrown off track if you just keep yelling at him

If I were scum in this game, and I knew marv's claim was legit, and was going to make him the N1 kill...I'd do my best to neutralize any scum-hunting he was going to contribute, because we're going to know he's town and can take it as truth.

WBG did a nice job of neutralizing Marv's scumhunting, while knowing that marv can react unproductively to constant sniping.

To some extent, this may just be a narrative that I like, but WBG is one of the players that I wouldn't put it past. I'm not sure how his stubbornness and possible ego weigh out against his knowledge that he could mess with Marv's head like that.

Keirathi, I assume you hate this post, sorry. It both follows up a target that's already being discussed AND doesn't vote. I secretly want to play BH and just post cases about all sorts of uninvolved people to try and stir crap up, but I don't have the time right now.

So uninvolved people...pretend there are a bunch of cases posted on you. OH NO. BETTER POST AND TRY TO LOOK TOWNIE.

No, I don't intrinsically hate this post, but I do have a problem with it.

Marv agreed with my read of BH.

Now, why is that important? Because of Rock Band. Even when marv was getting pissy towards Palmar, he still had the wherewithal to be right multiple times. Right about palmar being scum, and weeded out other scum, while making good saves. Notice he wasn't calling WBG scum, even though he was upset.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
December 04 2012 03:29 GMT
#1282
On December 04 2012 12:27 Keirathi wrote:
Marv agreed with my read of BH.


On December 03 2012 05:19 marvellosity wrote:
BH I just don't know. I raged at him in Mario on several occasions for what I viewed as retarded plays (voting someone he just called town and calling him scum with no reason). I can see town BH tunnelling someone even when holes have been picked in his case. I don't actually know how to have a scumread on BH :/

When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
December 04 2012 03:30 GMT
#1283
On December 04 2012 05:08 slOosh wrote:
Remember to ##Unvote [Player Name] when moving votes, or they won't be counted.

I let this slide Day 1, particularly because it was close to the deadline. Please observe the voting protocol for moving an existing vote.
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
December 04 2012 03:30 GMT
#1284
On December 04 2012 12:29 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 04 2012 12:27 Keirathi wrote:
Marv agreed with my read of BH.


Show nested quote +
On December 03 2012 05:19 marvellosity wrote:
BH I just don't know. I raged at him in Mario on several occasions for what I viewed as retarded plays (voting someone he just called town and calling him scum with no reason). I can see town BH tunnelling someone even when holes have been picked in his case. I don't actually know how to have a scumread on BH :/



You realize that quote was BEFORE I made my case right?

Here's after:

On December 03 2012 06:14 marvellosity wrote:
uh, i like that kei


On December 03 2012 06:17 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 03 2012 06:16 Keirathi wrote:
On December 03 2012 06:14 marvellosity wrote:
uh, i like that kei

You sound surprised -_-


surprised in a good, "nicely done" way, not a "i didn't think you were capable of that" way. hush now ^^
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
December 04 2012 03:32 GMT
#1285
On December 04 2012 12:25 Xatalos wrote:
Keirathi, I'm still on the fence about you. Please share your top lynch candidates and your reasons for those. And share your insight into more topics as well. A part of my read on ShiaoPi also depends on you, since I doubt he would have went after his teammate when he was pressured to make a case.


Was 3 people with reasoning not enough? :o
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
December 04 2012 03:32 GMT
#1286
Yeah I don't see that as marv saying I'm scum, I think he just had a mistaken town read on you. If marv thought I was scum I guarantee 100% he'd be unambiguous about it. He knew he was probably dead N1.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
December 04 2012 03:35 GMT
#1287
On December 04 2012 12:32 Blazinghand wrote:
Yeah I don't see that as marv saying I'm scum, I think he just had a mistaken town read on you. If marv thought I was scum I guarantee 100% he'd be unambiguous about it. He knew he was probably dead N1.

Huh? He wasn't saying he had a town read on me at all. Where did that even come from?

Also, after you replied:

On December 03 2012 06:33 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 03 2012 06:21 Blazinghand wrote:
Wow all these haters hatin


is that all you have to say? :x


That seems pretty unambiguous to me. He wanted you to defend yourself to my meta case (which you still haven't done, but whatevs), because he thought it had merit.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
December 04 2012 03:35 GMT
#1288
lol keirathi can't find anyone who supports his case against me so he's making them up
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
December 04 2012 03:38 GMT
#1289
On December 04 2012 12:35 Blazinghand wrote:
lol keirathi can't find anyone who supports his case against me so he's making them up

I'm not even trying to get anyone to support my case, what the hell.

I'm trying to show why I don't think marv and WBG getting into a shitfit makes WBG scum. MARV didn't think he was scum during the shitfit. Which is directly different from the marv getting in a shitfit with Palmar in Rock Band.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
December 04 2012 03:39 GMT
#1290
oh you're defending WBG kk
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
December 04 2012 03:42 GMT
#1291
On December 04 2012 12:38 Keirathi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 04 2012 12:35 Blazinghand wrote:
lol keirathi can't find anyone who supports his case against me so he's making them up

I'm not even trying to get anyone to support my case, what the hell.

I'm trying to show why I don't think marv and WBG getting into a shitfit makes WBG scum. MARV didn't think he was scum during the shitfit. Which is directly different from the marv getting in a shitfit with Palmar in Rock Band.

Different, but I'm not sure if it's in a meaningful way.

I care less about what Marv may or may not have thought, and more about what WBG DID.

WBG poking and prodding Marv after hosting a game and making comments about how marv got caught up in being poked and prodded shows me that he was doing it intentionally. Regardless of how marv read WBG, I don't like the idea that town WBG is getting all over marv's case at the start of the only night he's alive, with scum probably knowing they were shooting marv that night.
Fe fi fo fum.
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
December 04 2012 03:46 GMT
#1292
On December 04 2012 12:42 austinmcc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 04 2012 12:38 Keirathi wrote:
On December 04 2012 12:35 Blazinghand wrote:
lol keirathi can't find anyone who supports his case against me so he's making them up

I'm not even trying to get anyone to support my case, what the hell.

I'm trying to show why I don't think marv and WBG getting into a shitfit makes WBG scum. MARV didn't think he was scum during the shitfit. Which is directly different from the marv getting in a shitfit with Palmar in Rock Band.

Different, but I'm not sure if it's in a meaningful way.

I care less about what Marv may or may not have thought, and more about what WBG DID.

WBG poking and prodding Marv after hosting a game and making comments about how marv got caught up in being poked and prodded shows me that he was doing it intentionally. Regardless of how marv read WBG, I don't like the idea that town WBG is getting all over marv's case at the start of the only night he's alive, with scum probably knowing they were shooting marv that night.

Well you have to remember, WBG obstensibly had a scum read on marv, despite the DT claim. He was voting marv, and marv was a major pusher for the DP lynch.

Is it unreasonable for a townie with a scum read on someone who was the main proponent of a townie mislynch to argue with them during the night?
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
December 04 2012 03:48 GMT
#1293
On December 04 2012 12:46 Keirathi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 04 2012 12:42 austinmcc wrote:
On December 04 2012 12:38 Keirathi wrote:
On December 04 2012 12:35 Blazinghand wrote:
lol keirathi can't find anyone who supports his case against me so he's making them up

I'm not even trying to get anyone to support my case, what the hell.

I'm trying to show why I don't think marv and WBG getting into a shitfit makes WBG scum. MARV didn't think he was scum during the shitfit. Which is directly different from the marv getting in a shitfit with Palmar in Rock Band.

Different, but I'm not sure if it's in a meaningful way.

I care less about what Marv may or may not have thought, and more about what WBG DID.

WBG poking and prodding Marv after hosting a game and making comments about how marv got caught up in being poked and prodded shows me that he was doing it intentionally. Regardless of how marv read WBG, I don't like the idea that town WBG is getting all over marv's case at the start of the only night he's alive, with scum probably knowing they were shooting marv that night.

Well you have to remember, WBG obstensibly had a scum read on marv, despite the DT claim. He was voting marv, and marv was a major pusher for the DP lynch.

Is it unreasonable for a townie with a scum read on someone who was the main proponent of a townie mislynch to argue with them during the night?
I think it's reasonable to suspect them. To make a case on them. To call them scum, whatever.

I actually DON'T think it's reasonable to shit up the thread like they did. Heck, if it were reasonable, there wouldn't be a big blue post from the host telling them to knock it off.
Fe fi fo fum.
DoYouHas
Profile Joined November 2008
United States1140 Posts
December 04 2012 03:52 GMT
#1294
WBG kept using being right about DP as a reason he isn't scum. Why does that make sense? With his vote on the DT, and DP/myself also being town, I don't see how he can take the high ground there. If WBG had his way we would have lynched the DT. It is just WIFOM over whether or not a scum WBG would defend DP.

Keirathi/austin - I'll redirect my question that I asked WBG (but he seems to want to ignore) to both of you. What did you think of my vote analysis that led me to Lazer? If you disagree, why?
Guts? Determination? $5?
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
December 04 2012 03:53 GMT
#1295
On December 04 2012 12:48 austinmcc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 04 2012 12:46 Keirathi wrote:
On December 04 2012 12:42 austinmcc wrote:
On December 04 2012 12:38 Keirathi wrote:
On December 04 2012 12:35 Blazinghand wrote:
lol keirathi can't find anyone who supports his case against me so he's making them up

I'm not even trying to get anyone to support my case, what the hell.

I'm trying to show why I don't think marv and WBG getting into a shitfit makes WBG scum. MARV didn't think he was scum during the shitfit. Which is directly different from the marv getting in a shitfit with Palmar in Rock Band.

Different, but I'm not sure if it's in a meaningful way.

I care less about what Marv may or may not have thought, and more about what WBG DID.

WBG poking and prodding Marv after hosting a game and making comments about how marv got caught up in being poked and prodded shows me that he was doing it intentionally. Regardless of how marv read WBG, I don't like the idea that town WBG is getting all over marv's case at the start of the only night he's alive, with scum probably knowing they were shooting marv that night.

Well you have to remember, WBG obstensibly had a scum read on marv, despite the DT claim. He was voting marv, and marv was a major pusher for the DP lynch.

Is it unreasonable for a townie with a scum read on someone who was the main proponent of a townie mislynch to argue with them during the night?
I think it's reasonable to suspect them. To make a case on them. To call them scum, whatever.

I actually DON'T think it's reasonable to shit up the thread like they did. Heck, if it were reasonable, there wouldn't be a big blue post from the host telling them to knock it off.

But you KNOW marv was town, and he participated in it just as much as WBG did.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
December 04 2012 03:55 GMT
#1296
On December 04 2012 12:52 DoYouHas wrote:
WBG kept using being right about DP as a reason he isn't scum. Why does that make sense? With his vote on the DT, and DP/myself also being town, I don't see how he can take the high ground there. If WBG had his way we would have lynched the DT. It is just WIFOM over whether or not a scum WBG would defend DP.

Keirathi/austin - I'll redirect my question that I asked WBG (but he seems to want to ignore) to both of you. What did you think of my vote analysis that led me to Lazer? If you disagree, why?

I'm a sucker for stuff like that, and I think it's a good thing to look at. I'd rather have more days of voting to work off of before really giving weight to voting, however. I'm headed to sleep, but I'll look at your lazer stuff and some of the other side bits from today more in the morning and give you more full thoughts.
Fe fi fo fum.
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
December 04 2012 03:56 GMT
#1297
On December 04 2012 12:52 DoYouHas wrote:
WBG kept using being right about DP as a reason he isn't scum. Why does that make sense? With his vote on the DT, and DP/myself also being town, I don't see how he can take the high ground there. If WBG had his way we would have lynched the DT. It is just WIFOM over whether or not a scum WBG would defend DP.

Keirathi/austin - I'll redirect my question that I asked WBG (but he seems to want to ignore) to both of you. What did you think of my vote analysis that led me to Lazer? If you disagree, why?

I agree with the premise of it. There almost certainly was at least one scum on the DP vote. I personally still think BH is that scum because of my meta case, but I can understand why people don't believe so because of his unvote. And I do have a town read on debears myself.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
December 04 2012 03:56 GMT
#1298
On December 04 2012 12:53 Keirathi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 04 2012 12:48 austinmcc wrote:
On December 04 2012 12:46 Keirathi wrote:
On December 04 2012 12:42 austinmcc wrote:
On December 04 2012 12:38 Keirathi wrote:
On December 04 2012 12:35 Blazinghand wrote:
lol keirathi can't find anyone who supports his case against me so he's making them up

I'm not even trying to get anyone to support my case, what the hell.

I'm trying to show why I don't think marv and WBG getting into a shitfit makes WBG scum. MARV didn't think he was scum during the shitfit. Which is directly different from the marv getting in a shitfit with Palmar in Rock Band.

Different, but I'm not sure if it's in a meaningful way.

I care less about what Marv may or may not have thought, and more about what WBG DID.

WBG poking and prodding Marv after hosting a game and making comments about how marv got caught up in being poked and prodded shows me that he was doing it intentionally. Regardless of how marv read WBG, I don't like the idea that town WBG is getting all over marv's case at the start of the only night he's alive, with scum probably knowing they were shooting marv that night.

Well you have to remember, WBG obstensibly had a scum read on marv, despite the DT claim. He was voting marv, and marv was a major pusher for the DP lynch.

Is it unreasonable for a townie with a scum read on someone who was the main proponent of a townie mislynch to argue with them during the night?
I think it's reasonable to suspect them. To make a case on them. To call them scum, whatever.

I actually DON'T think it's reasonable to shit up the thread like they did. Heck, if it were reasonable, there wouldn't be a big blue post from the host telling them to knock it off.

But you KNOW marv was town, and he participated in it just as much as WBG did.
You asked if it was reasonable for someone to do what WBG did.

I don't think EITHER ONE of them was being reasonable, unless WBG is mafia. There are non-mafia explanations, frustration/ego/whatever. But it's not a reasonable action to fight like that in thread UNLESS WBG is mafia. Just an unreasonable action with somewhat of an explanation.
Fe fi fo fum.
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
December 04 2012 03:59 GMT
#1299
On December 04 2012 12:56 austinmcc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 04 2012 12:53 Keirathi wrote:
On December 04 2012 12:48 austinmcc wrote:
On December 04 2012 12:46 Keirathi wrote:
On December 04 2012 12:42 austinmcc wrote:
On December 04 2012 12:38 Keirathi wrote:
On December 04 2012 12:35 Blazinghand wrote:
lol keirathi can't find anyone who supports his case against me so he's making them up

I'm not even trying to get anyone to support my case, what the hell.

I'm trying to show why I don't think marv and WBG getting into a shitfit makes WBG scum. MARV didn't think he was scum during the shitfit. Which is directly different from the marv getting in a shitfit with Palmar in Rock Band.

Different, but I'm not sure if it's in a meaningful way.

I care less about what Marv may or may not have thought, and more about what WBG DID.

WBG poking and prodding Marv after hosting a game and making comments about how marv got caught up in being poked and prodded shows me that he was doing it intentionally. Regardless of how marv read WBG, I don't like the idea that town WBG is getting all over marv's case at the start of the only night he's alive, with scum probably knowing they were shooting marv that night.

Well you have to remember, WBG obstensibly had a scum read on marv, despite the DT claim. He was voting marv, and marv was a major pusher for the DP lynch.

Is it unreasonable for a townie with a scum read on someone who was the main proponent of a townie mislynch to argue with them during the night?
I think it's reasonable to suspect them. To make a case on them. To call them scum, whatever.

I actually DON'T think it's reasonable to shit up the thread like they did. Heck, if it were reasonable, there wouldn't be a big blue post from the host telling them to knock it off.

But you KNOW marv was town, and he participated in it just as much as WBG did.
You asked if it was reasonable for someone to do what WBG did.

I don't think EITHER ONE of them was being reasonable, unless WBG is mafia. There are non-mafia explanations, frustration/ego/whatever. But it's not a reasonable action to fight like that in thread UNLESS WBG is mafia. Just an unreasonable action with somewhat of an explanation.

That's kind of my point. It might not have been reasonable for WBG to fight with marv in thread, but it wasn't reasonable for marv to fight either. So if you know marv is town, why does it automatically make WBG scum? One townie can do it, but not two?
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
December 04 2012 04:02 GMT
#1300
On December 04 2012 12:59 Keirathi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 04 2012 12:56 austinmcc wrote:
On December 04 2012 12:53 Keirathi wrote:
On December 04 2012 12:48 austinmcc wrote:
On December 04 2012 12:46 Keirathi wrote:
On December 04 2012 12:42 austinmcc wrote:
On December 04 2012 12:38 Keirathi wrote:
On December 04 2012 12:35 Blazinghand wrote:
lol keirathi can't find anyone who supports his case against me so he's making them up

I'm not even trying to get anyone to support my case, what the hell.

I'm trying to show why I don't think marv and WBG getting into a shitfit makes WBG scum. MARV didn't think he was scum during the shitfit. Which is directly different from the marv getting in a shitfit with Palmar in Rock Band.

Different, but I'm not sure if it's in a meaningful way.

I care less about what Marv may or may not have thought, and more about what WBG DID.

WBG poking and prodding Marv after hosting a game and making comments about how marv got caught up in being poked and prodded shows me that he was doing it intentionally. Regardless of how marv read WBG, I don't like the idea that town WBG is getting all over marv's case at the start of the only night he's alive, with scum probably knowing they were shooting marv that night.

Well you have to remember, WBG obstensibly had a scum read on marv, despite the DT claim. He was voting marv, and marv was a major pusher for the DP lynch.

Is it unreasonable for a townie with a scum read on someone who was the main proponent of a townie mislynch to argue with them during the night?
I think it's reasonable to suspect them. To make a case on them. To call them scum, whatever.

I actually DON'T think it's reasonable to shit up the thread like they did. Heck, if it were reasonable, there wouldn't be a big blue post from the host telling them to knock it off.

But you KNOW marv was town, and he participated in it just as much as WBG did.
You asked if it was reasonable for someone to do what WBG did.

I don't think EITHER ONE of them was being reasonable, unless WBG is mafia. There are non-mafia explanations, frustration/ego/whatever. But it's not a reasonable action to fight like that in thread UNLESS WBG is mafia. Just an unreasonable action with somewhat of an explanation.

That's kind of my point. It might not have been reasonable for WBG to fight with marv in thread, but it wasn't reasonable for marv to fight either. So if you know marv is town, why does it automatically make WBG scum? One townie can do it, but not two?
It's because, to some extent, I refuse to believe WBG didn't know what he was doing.

If you come at it from that angle, WBG purposefully kept that crap going. Can you come up with a reason to do so other than WBG = mafia?
Fe fi fo fum.
Prev 1 63 64 65 66 67 104 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings46
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 190
ProTech149
ViBE116
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12175
910 68
NaDa 17
Dota 2
monkeys_forever352
canceldota162
League of Legends
Doublelift4578
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4454
Other Games
summit1g5270
C9.Mang0404
JimRising 389
ToD214
PPMD35
JuggernautJason31
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick597
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 94
• poizon28 40
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP37
• RyuSc2 30
• musti20045 18
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Scarra947
Other Games
• imaqtpie1153
• Shiphtur567
• tFFMrPink 6
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
10h 35m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
17h 35m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
19h 35m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 10h
Patches Events
1d 15h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 19h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 19h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.