• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:45
CEST 00:45
KST 07:45
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202610Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8920 users

Paranoia Mafia - Page 63

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 61 62 63 64 65 104 Next
debears
Profile Joined September 2012
United States2516 Posts
December 03 2012 22:45 GMT
#1241
On December 04 2012 07:39 wherebugsgo wrote:
let me make it red for you:

Show nested quote +
didn't really have one, since I didn't look into his posts on d1. I think I read his posts more carefully after BH said he found DYH to be scummy.


So you did look at his posts day 1? Why even say you didn't then and then say "oh i did after this"

I don't get your actions at all this game from a town perspective bugs
debears
Profile Joined September 2012
United States2516 Posts
December 03 2012 22:46 GMT
#1242
Also bugs, since you didn't have a read on DYH, why didn't you switch your vote to him over DP, whom, based on your actions, you had a strong town read on?
debears
Profile Joined September 2012
United States2516 Posts
December 03 2012 22:48 GMT
#1243
EBWOP

switch your vote over to DYH from marv to save DP
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
December 03 2012 23:13 GMT
#1244
because I wasn't there when the vote switch happened.

I was aware that BH wanted to kill DYH (he wanted to kill a lot of people) and so I looked at DYH's posts. That was probably the only time I did. I have no idea at what point during day 1 it was but it was definitely before the vote switch. I didn't find him to be scummy so I just ignored it.

Secondly, even if I was there I wasn't going to switch my vote from marv to DYH given the fact that my default reaction is to call someone town. I would only ever switch to ensure a lynch in a no-lynch situation. I'm not going to play eenie meeny miny moe because you idiots want to kill someone I have a townread on.
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
December 03 2012 23:17 GMT
#1245
and for the record the reason I wasn't around at lynch time was because I was playing dota.
debears
Profile Joined September 2012
United States2516 Posts
December 03 2012 23:18 GMT
#1246
I just don't see it bugs...

1) You hard defend someone you have a strong town read on
2) You let them die over someone you aren't sure about (DP over DYH)
3) Your town read gets lynched and you flip out on town although you did literally nothing in terms of
a) providing evidence he was town
b) being there at the lynch to sway votes off of him

Doesn't make no sense. I'm truly sorry if you are town, but I don't see a town perspective in this situation. I really don't
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
December 03 2012 23:19 GMT
#1247
cool, I was right. You're biased and bad. Let's move on.
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
December 03 2012 23:19 GMT
#1248
@MrZentor:

It's been 24 hours. Any new revelations?

Care to share a read or two now?
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
December 03 2012 23:19 GMT
#1249
also I let them die. ROFL. Yes, I let five people vote for DP. Yes, I, the lone voice against the DP lynch, allowed him to die.

Sounds about right.
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
December 03 2012 23:20 GMT
#1250
actually to be fair Ace agreed with me, but the level of stupidity scared him off methinks
MrZentor
Profile Joined December 2010
United States1648 Posts
December 03 2012 23:41 GMT
#1251
I want to kill Shiaopi.
Falling’s just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination.
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
December 03 2012 23:44 GMT
#1252
On December 04 2012 08:41 MrZentor wrote:
I want to kill Shiaopi.

Any reasoning of your own?

You never mentioned ShiaoPi once until WBG proposed that we lynch him and you said "A target I can more or less agree with".
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
debears
Profile Joined September 2012
United States2516 Posts
December 03 2012 23:55 GMT
#1253
On December 04 2012 08:18 debears wrote:
I just don't see it bugs...

1) You hard defend someone you have a strong town read on
2) You let them die over someone you aren't sure about (DP over DYH)
3) Your town read gets lynched and you flip out on town although you did literally nothing in terms of
a) providing evidence he was town
b) being there at the lynch to sway votes off of him

Doesn't make no sense. I'm truly sorry if you are town, but I don't see a town perspective in this situation. I really don't


Can someone other not named bugs plz give me some input on the case + this train of thought?
debears
Profile Joined September 2012
United States2516 Posts
December 03 2012 23:55 GMT
#1254
or named DYH for that matter
MrZentor
Profile Joined December 2010
United States1648 Posts
December 04 2012 00:07 GMT
#1255
I have narrowed the mafia down to five people.

I can't decide which of those I want to kill.

But ShiaoPi is on the list and WBG wants to kills him, so why not?
Falling’s just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination.
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
December 04 2012 00:12 GMT
#1256
On December 04 2012 09:07 MrZentor wrote:
I have narrowed the mafia down to five people.

I can't decide which of those I want to kill.

But ShiaoPi is on the list and WBG wants to kills him, so why not?

I don't care WHO you want to kill. I want to know WHY you want to kill them.

Good god you're frustrating.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
December 04 2012 00:13 GMT
#1257
On December 04 2012 08:55 debears wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 04 2012 08:18 debears wrote:
I just don't see it bugs...

1) You hard defend someone you have a strong town read on
2) You let them die over someone you aren't sure about (DP over DYH)
3) Your town read gets lynched and you flip out on town although you did literally nothing in terms of
a) providing evidence he was town
b) being there at the lynch to sway votes off of him

Doesn't make no sense. I'm truly sorry if you are town, but I don't see a town perspective in this situation. I really don't


Can someone other not named bugs plz give me some input on the case + this train of thought?

I agree with DYH's response to your case. I don't really see bugs as scum, and there's no way I would want to lynch him today.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
ShiaoPi
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN5956 Posts
December 04 2012 00:23 GMT
#1258
@Bugs:
Since you seem to be convinced that I am scum, care sharing the non-tl:dr-reasons for that?

@Lazer:
you fucking suck, I don't even want to start where your "case" is bad.
You still have not read what I wrote regarding Xatalos (or you are just too thick to read properly),
Regarding BH, I tried to get more out of him during the time I was online, look here:
On December 01 2012 23:48 ShiaoPi wrote:
-snip-
I'm more interested in BH now. I know that his metareading is pretty good(see liquid city) but I dont agree at all with his read on DP, I also cant see how he can be that sure of it right now....
BH you here right now? What makes you so certain? Also did your opinion change on DP following his spat with lazer?


Well sucks to be in me in my timezone, but there is only so much you can do if nobody is around for the time you are.
If you think my reasons to vote Keirathi are OMGUS you really need to properly reread what the term omgus means......

Now what about you share some of your reads in thread? Do you got any other reads besides me? What is your opinion on Keirathi or Bugs?

@Kei:

I am seemingly going along with the flow since nobody is online/willing to discuss stuff when I am in the thread....
It is hard to be around for discussion when nobody else is.

@debears:
Your case ain't bad, the thing is I read it and then I think bugs is scum, I go read the responses you got with it and I think, well actually bugs is not that scummy. The main thing which annoys me with bugs is that he is not showing "evidence", he did not when he was pushing marv now he is doing it again with me.
LiquidDota Staff@TW_ShiaoPi
TL+ Member
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
December 04 2012 00:32 GMT
#1259
Yo debears I think your case is pretty funny. =)
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
December 04 2012 00:52 GMT
#1260
On December 04 2012 00:24 ShiaoPi wrote:
*snip*
BH:
Fuck what I said, I am leaning town on him now.

*snip*

Now on to the good stuff: Keirathi
Obviously my changed read on BH is important for a red kei. but let's start from looking at ace:
-He has been dickish, trolly and unhelpful, not exactly a scumtell but it adds to the entire picture.
-What makes me wonder is especially the parts in his filter with "shiao/debears/DYH"-interaction and "shiao/VE/DP"-interaction. I do not remember having thoroughly interacted much with DYH, there were some questions from debears which I answered, also I did not interact with VE/DP in a remarkable kind of way. So I have no clue where he got this from, conclusions he does not read the thread thoroughly and makes shit up as he goes to appear contributing.
Moving on to Kei now,
While I initially agreed with a lot of his points against BH, I was also in the game from the beginning. Now with a clear reread I do not read BH as scummy anymore, from someone who replaces in I would expect him to have a clear mindset as well and I believe Keirathi to be a good enough player to be able to come to the same conclusion as I did. The entire amount of tunneling onto BH as an "easy" target seems to me like an attempt to just derail the entire thread into bascially the same discussion we had at the end of d1. Also the complete disregard for anything else, why? Cuz scum!


Why are you leaning town on him now? What in your read through changed your mind? Why do you think I should have come to the same conclusion?

That's what I'm talking about when I say you just flow with the popular opinion at the time.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Prev 1 61 62 63 64 65 104 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta16
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech167
Nina 142
ViBE100
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15003
Artosis 487
PianO 20
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
monkeys_forever339
NeuroSwarm101
canceldota100
League of Legends
Doublelift3445
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1142
minikerr12
Super Smash Bros
PPMD44
Other Games
summit1g6744
FrodaN1083
shahzam534
C9.Mang0356
RotterdaM81
Mew2King27
fpsfer 2
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 36
• RyuSc2 26
• Response 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 19
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1092
• Shiphtur598
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
15m
OSC
1d
Big Brain Bouts
1d 11h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 18h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 20h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.