• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:01
CEST 13:01
KST 20:01
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War445.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9184 users

Paranoia Mafia - Page 66

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 64 65 66 67 68 104 Next
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
December 04 2012 04:05 GMT
#1301
(I did unvote before, but here it goes again)

##Unvote
##Vote ShiaoPi


On December 04 2012 12:32 Keirathi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 04 2012 12:25 Xatalos wrote:
Keirathi, I'm still on the fence about you. Please share your top lynch candidates and your reasons for those. And share your insight into more topics as well. A part of my read on ShiaoPi also depends on you, since I doubt he would have went after his teammate when he was pressured to make a case.


Was 3 people with reasoning not enough? :o


Hmm... I think I'm giving you pass for now. Your recent activity has been good and I think I underestimated your earlier transparency. That leaves Zealos, ShiaoPi and Lazermonkey for today. At least as far as I can agree with. None of them have done much lately, so it's hard to judge the right choice, and Zealos doesn't seem like a realistic option (for stupid reasons like "VE voted for him at some point" - so??). Luckily the deadline isn't close yet.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
December 04 2012 04:05 GMT
#1302
Please tell me what you would do when you ask someone for their explanation for why someone is scum and you get told to "fuck off". Part of the reason I called marv scum was precisely that line.

austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
December 04 2012 04:10 GMT
#1303
On December 04 2012 13:05 wherebugsgo wrote:
Please tell me what you would do when you ask someone for their explanation for why someone is scum and you get told to "fuck off". Part of the reason I called marv scum was precisely that line.


I don't care about calling him scum. Heck, BH more or less told me to fuck off around the same time period, concerning the language he'd used about DYH being a vigi. I responded by questioning him, trying to get some answers.

But I didn't get into a giant pissing contest with him. I don't think I insulted him at all. Some of that is just differences in how we play the game, but are you really going to try and convince me that you and marv's little spat, that lasted ... a couple pages? and drew host comments, was just what you'd do when told to fuck off?
Fe fi fo fum.
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
December 04 2012 04:11 GMT
#1304
On December 04 2012 13:10 austinmcc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 04 2012 13:05 wherebugsgo wrote:
Please tell me what you would do when you ask someone for their explanation for why someone is scum and you get told to "fuck off". Part of the reason I called marv scum was precisely that line.


I don't care about calling him scum. Heck, BH more or less told me to fuck off around the same time period, concerning the language he'd used about DYH being a vigi. I responded by questioning him, trying to get some answers.

But I didn't get into a giant pissing contest with him. I don't think I insulted him at all. Some of that is just differences in how we play the game, but are you really going to try and convince me that you and marv's little spat, that lasted ... a couple pages? and drew host comments, was just what you'd do when told to fuck off?


So since we were both in on it, guess we were both scum?!

Wow, amazing logic.
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
December 04 2012 04:13 GMT
#1305
Like really, think about what you are saying and realize exactly why this shit is making me rage. It's just straight up stupid. It doesn't indicate alignment in the least and you jubjubs keep running around like "oh he's scum cause he got in a fight with marv! Oh he's scum cause he didn't get in a fight with me! Oh he's scum cause X! Oh he's scum cause not X!"

It's no wonder that Ace replaced out, it's like you get dumber just by being in this game.
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
December 04 2012 04:14 GMT
#1306
On December 04 2012 13:11 wherebugsgo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 04 2012 13:10 austinmcc wrote:
On December 04 2012 13:05 wherebugsgo wrote:
Please tell me what you would do when you ask someone for their explanation for why someone is scum and you get told to "fuck off". Part of the reason I called marv scum was precisely that line.


I don't care about calling him scum. Heck, BH more or less told me to fuck off around the same time period, concerning the language he'd used about DYH being a vigi. I responded by questioning him, trying to get some answers.

But I didn't get into a giant pissing contest with him. I don't think I insulted him at all. Some of that is just differences in how we play the game, but are you really going to try and convince me that you and marv's little spat, that lasted ... a couple pages? and drew host comments, was just what you'd do when told to fuck off?


So since we were both in on it, guess we were both scum?!

Wow, amazing logic.
To be fair...host says you're scum.
On November 22 2012 06:53 JingleHell wrote:
Setup Information
This game is a completely closed setup. Trust noone. They're all lying scum.
Host says marv is scum too...so yeah. Completely logical.

I'm actually headed to bed, will maybe pick this back up in the morning. Also gonna note that I don't put too much faith in "both people doing same thing, marv town, therefore WBG certainly town." Again, I have a hard time believing you didn't know what you were doing, that you weren't purposefully provoking that.
Fe fi fo fum.
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
December 04 2012 04:15 GMT
#1307
On December 04 2012 13:14 austinmcc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 04 2012 13:11 wherebugsgo wrote:
On December 04 2012 13:10 austinmcc wrote:
On December 04 2012 13:05 wherebugsgo wrote:
Please tell me what you would do when you ask someone for their explanation for why someone is scum and you get told to "fuck off". Part of the reason I called marv scum was precisely that line.


I don't care about calling him scum. Heck, BH more or less told me to fuck off around the same time period, concerning the language he'd used about DYH being a vigi. I responded by questioning him, trying to get some answers.

But I didn't get into a giant pissing contest with him. I don't think I insulted him at all. Some of that is just differences in how we play the game, but are you really going to try and convince me that you and marv's little spat, that lasted ... a couple pages? and drew host comments, was just what you'd do when told to fuck off?


So since we were both in on it, guess we were both scum?!

Wow, amazing logic.
To be fair...host says you're scum.
Show nested quote +
On November 22 2012 06:53 JingleHell wrote:
Setup Information
This game is a completely closed setup. Trust noone. They're all lying scum.
Host says marv is scum too...so yeah. Completely logical.

I'm actually headed to bed, will maybe pick this back up in the morning. Also gonna note that I don't put too much faith in "both people doing same thing, marv town, therefore WBG certainly town." Again, I have a hard time believing you didn't know what you were doing, that you weren't purposefully provoking that.

I'm not saying that WBG is town because marv was town. I'm saying that WBG fighting with marv has nothing to do with WBG's alignment, imo.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
December 04 2012 04:17 GMT
#1308
On December 04 2012 13:14 austinmcc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 04 2012 13:11 wherebugsgo wrote:
On December 04 2012 13:10 austinmcc wrote:
On December 04 2012 13:05 wherebugsgo wrote:
Please tell me what you would do when you ask someone for their explanation for why someone is scum and you get told to "fuck off". Part of the reason I called marv scum was precisely that line.


I don't care about calling him scum. Heck, BH more or less told me to fuck off around the same time period, concerning the language he'd used about DYH being a vigi. I responded by questioning him, trying to get some answers.

But I didn't get into a giant pissing contest with him. I don't think I insulted him at all. Some of that is just differences in how we play the game, but are you really going to try and convince me that you and marv's little spat, that lasted ... a couple pages? and drew host comments, was just what you'd do when told to fuck off?


So since we were both in on it, guess we were both scum?!

Wow, amazing logic.
To be fair...host says you're scum.
Show nested quote +
On November 22 2012 06:53 JingleHell wrote:
Setup Information
This game is a completely closed setup. Trust noone. They're all lying scum.
Host says marv is scum too...so yeah. Completely logical.

I'm actually headed to bed, will maybe pick this back up in the morning. Also gonna note that I don't put too much faith in "both people doing same thing, marv town, therefore WBG certainly town." Again, I have a hard time believing you didn't know what you were doing, that you weren't purposefully provoking that.


LOOK AT WHAT YOU ARE DOING RIGHT NOW.

YOU'RE TRYING TO LINK SOMETHING THAT IS NOT EVER ALIGNMENT INDICATIVE TO....MY ALIGNMENT.

How obvious do I have to make this before you realize your logic is just bad?
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
December 04 2012 04:17 GMT
#1309
On December 04 2012 13:15 Keirathi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 04 2012 13:14 austinmcc wrote:
On December 04 2012 13:11 wherebugsgo wrote:
On December 04 2012 13:10 austinmcc wrote:
On December 04 2012 13:05 wherebugsgo wrote:
Please tell me what you would do when you ask someone for their explanation for why someone is scum and you get told to "fuck off". Part of the reason I called marv scum was precisely that line.


I don't care about calling him scum. Heck, BH more or less told me to fuck off around the same time period, concerning the language he'd used about DYH being a vigi. I responded by questioning him, trying to get some answers.

But I didn't get into a giant pissing contest with him. I don't think I insulted him at all. Some of that is just differences in how we play the game, but are you really going to try and convince me that you and marv's little spat, that lasted ... a couple pages? and drew host comments, was just what you'd do when told to fuck off?


So since we were both in on it, guess we were both scum?!

Wow, amazing logic.
To be fair...host says you're scum.
On November 22 2012 06:53 JingleHell wrote:
Setup Information
This game is a completely closed setup. Trust noone. They're all lying scum.
Host says marv is scum too...so yeah. Completely logical.

I'm actually headed to bed, will maybe pick this back up in the morning. Also gonna note that I don't put too much faith in "both people doing same thing, marv town, therefore WBG certainly town." Again, I have a hard time believing you didn't know what you were doing, that you weren't purposefully provoking that.

I'm not saying that WBG is town because marv was town. I'm saying that WBG fighting with marv has nothing to do with WBG's alignment, imo.

That bit was specific to where I thought WBG was going.
Fe fi fo fum.
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
December 04 2012 04:22 GMT
#1310
and as to the argument : "I assumed WBG knew what he was doing"

Well clearly, I had the right idea that DP was town. So what happens when you find yourself in a position where a player you consider to be good as town (i.e. marvellosity) starts using terrible reasoning to call one of your strongest townreads scum? You call them out on it!

The bias here is that you've already seen marv flip town. So now you have this tendency to view anyone who attacked him negatively. The simple fact is that he was dead wrong about DP and I called him out on that. When I called him out on that he lashed back in a way that I 100% thought was not townie. I would make the call to say marv is scum again and again in the same circumstances, because in my mind any townie who is on marvellosity's calibre should understand basic meta analysis and why DP was most certainly not scum.

So when we came to opposite conclusions and he was needlessly aggressive, I lashed back too! That's just how I am, given that I don't like letting scum get away with that kind of stuff.

Granted what was the worst was that I abandoned my early townread of marv to do it. If I had just assumed marv was playing worse than I thought he would be as town (not something I necessarily like doing, but in every game I join I find I have to use that option more and more) then I would have consistently been able to call him town the entire time.

So maybe I just overvalued his ability to read DP.
debears
Profile Joined September 2012
United States2516 Posts
December 04 2012 04:31 GMT
#1311
On December 04 2012 11:20 Blazinghand wrote:
Ok, WBG I'm putting as a scumread.
.


DoYouHas
Profile Joined November 2008
United States1140 Posts
December 04 2012 04:35 GMT
#1312
I'm actually liking a WBG lynch less as this goes on, not more.
Guts? Determination? $5?
debears
Profile Joined September 2012
United States2516 Posts
December 04 2012 04:39 GMT
#1313
On December 04 2012 12:56 Keirathi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 04 2012 12:52 DoYouHas wrote:
WBG kept using being right about DP as a reason he isn't scum. Why does that make sense? With his vote on the DT, and DP/myself also being town, I don't see how he can take the high ground there. If WBG had his way we would have lynched the DT. It is just WIFOM over whether or not a scum WBG would defend DP.

Keirathi/austin - I'll redirect my question that I asked WBG (but he seems to want to ignore) to both of you. What did you think of my vote analysis that led me to Lazer? If you disagree, why?

I agree with the premise of it. There almost certainly was at least one scum on the DP vote. I personally still think BH is that scum because of my meta case, but I can understand why people don't believe so because of his unvote. And I do have a town read on debears myself.


Why isn't laser scummy? Or why is BH scummier?

He (laser) hasn't been active today. It's pretty alarming to me
debears
Profile Joined September 2012
United States2516 Posts
December 04 2012 04:44 GMT
#1314
On December 04 2012 13:35 DoYouHas wrote:
I'm actually liking a WBG lynch less as this goes on, not more.


Well, I find BH town. I am town.

And I find WBG scummy as shit.

What does that =?

lynch WBG of coarse
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
December 04 2012 04:51 GMT
#1315
On December 04 2012 13:39 debears wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 04 2012 12:56 Keirathi wrote:
On December 04 2012 12:52 DoYouHas wrote:
WBG kept using being right about DP as a reason he isn't scum. Why does that make sense? With his vote on the DT, and DP/myself also being town, I don't see how he can take the high ground there. If WBG had his way we would have lynched the DT. It is just WIFOM over whether or not a scum WBG would defend DP.

Keirathi/austin - I'll redirect my question that I asked WBG (but he seems to want to ignore) to both of you. What did you think of my vote analysis that led me to Lazer? If you disagree, why?

I agree with the premise of it. There almost certainly was at least one scum on the DP vote. I personally still think BH is that scum because of my meta case, but I can understand why people don't believe so because of his unvote. And I do have a town read on debears myself.


Why isn't laser scummy? Or why is BH scummier?

He (laser) hasn't been active today. It's pretty alarming to me

I've said multiple times why I think BH is scummy. Even ignoring the roleblock thing, look at my meta case on him. BH hasn't been interacting with people, trying to get them to talk about his scum reads. He just throws a name and case out there, argues with that person, then moves on when its pertinent, and I don't think switching votes from one townie to the other at the last second, when BH's scum meta is to be trolly and 'suboptimal', makes up for that. But other people aren't buying it, so I've stopped trying to push him for now.

As for Lazer:

On December 02 2012 06:15 Lazermonkey wrote:
Austin! You've been posting suspicion on several players now but are yet to cast a vote. Who is, in your opinion, top second etc scum read?


Particularly that post gave me a townie feel. This was after his big fight with DP, and calling Zealos out. Why would scum LM then, seeing austin doing something that could be considered "scummy", engage him by trying to get him to give reads and start discussion? It would make much more sense for scum LM to just call out austin and leave it at that.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
debears
Profile Joined September 2012
United States2516 Posts
December 04 2012 04:58 GMT
#1316
On December 04 2012 13:51 Keirathi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 04 2012 13:39 debears wrote:
On December 04 2012 12:56 Keirathi wrote:
On December 04 2012 12:52 DoYouHas wrote:
WBG kept using being right about DP as a reason he isn't scum. Why does that make sense? With his vote on the DT, and DP/myself also being town, I don't see how he can take the high ground there. If WBG had his way we would have lynched the DT. It is just WIFOM over whether or not a scum WBG would defend DP.

Keirathi/austin - I'll redirect my question that I asked WBG (but he seems to want to ignore) to both of you. What did you think of my vote analysis that led me to Lazer? If you disagree, why?

I agree with the premise of it. There almost certainly was at least one scum on the DP vote. I personally still think BH is that scum because of my meta case, but I can understand why people don't believe so because of his unvote. And I do have a town read on debears myself.


Why isn't laser scummy? Or why is BH scummier?

He (laser) hasn't been active today. It's pretty alarming to me

I've said multiple times why I think BH is scummy. Even ignoring the roleblock thing, look at my meta case on him. BH hasn't been interacting with people, trying to get them to talk about his scum reads. He just throws a name and case out there, argues with that person, then moves on when its pertinent, and I don't think switching votes from one townie to the other at the last second, when BH's scum meta is to be trolly and 'suboptimal', makes up for that. But other people aren't buying it, so I've stopped trying to push him for now.

As for Lazer:

Show nested quote +
On December 02 2012 06:15 Lazermonkey wrote:
Austin! You've been posting suspicion on several players now but are yet to cast a vote. Who is, in your opinion, top second etc scum read?


Particularly that post gave me a townie feel. This was after his big fight with DP, and calling Zealos out. Why would scum LM then, seeing austin doing something that could be considered "scummy", engage him by trying to get him to give reads and start discussion? It would make much more sense for scum LM to just call out austin and leave it at that.


Keir, this question is very important in terms of BH imo.

Why would he not keep his vote on the claimed vig last second before lynch?

Town - Not lynch a possible vig

Scum - Gain town cred by lettting the Vig live
Give town a confirmed town member after the shot
Having the vig possibly hit a scum (which, if DYH is vig, he did)
Be under pressure for lynching another townie

I just don't see scum giving town a confirmed vig like that. Now, they have to nk DYH after the lynch
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
December 04 2012 05:03 GMT
#1317
/snoring

I'm having a dream. I'm dreaming that...that DYH isn't confirmed. That there are other explanations. That if scum only has 1 KP in a 15-person game, something is wrong. I'm dreaming that...it seems there should be an SK, or more than 1 KP, etc. etc.

I'm dreaming that we need to be careful not to call out "confirmed townies," even if we're relatively sure.

/snore
Fe fi fo fum.
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
December 04 2012 05:04 GMT
#1318
On December 04 2012 13:58 debears wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 04 2012 13:51 Keirathi wrote:
On December 04 2012 13:39 debears wrote:
On December 04 2012 12:56 Keirathi wrote:
On December 04 2012 12:52 DoYouHas wrote:
WBG kept using being right about DP as a reason he isn't scum. Why does that make sense? With his vote on the DT, and DP/myself also being town, I don't see how he can take the high ground there. If WBG had his way we would have lynched the DT. It is just WIFOM over whether or not a scum WBG would defend DP.

Keirathi/austin - I'll redirect my question that I asked WBG (but he seems to want to ignore) to both of you. What did you think of my vote analysis that led me to Lazer? If you disagree, why?

I agree with the premise of it. There almost certainly was at least one scum on the DP vote. I personally still think BH is that scum because of my meta case, but I can understand why people don't believe so because of his unvote. And I do have a town read on debears myself.


Why isn't laser scummy? Or why is BH scummier?

He (laser) hasn't been active today. It's pretty alarming to me

I've said multiple times why I think BH is scummy. Even ignoring the roleblock thing, look at my meta case on him. BH hasn't been interacting with people, trying to get them to talk about his scum reads. He just throws a name and case out there, argues with that person, then moves on when its pertinent, and I don't think switching votes from one townie to the other at the last second, when BH's scum meta is to be trolly and 'suboptimal', makes up for that. But other people aren't buying it, so I've stopped trying to push him for now.

As for Lazer:

On December 02 2012 06:15 Lazermonkey wrote:
Austin! You've been posting suspicion on several players now but are yet to cast a vote. Who is, in your opinion, top second etc scum read?


Particularly that post gave me a townie feel. This was after his big fight with DP, and calling Zealos out. Why would scum LM then, seeing austin doing something that could be considered "scummy", engage him by trying to get him to give reads and start discussion? It would make much more sense for scum LM to just call out austin and leave it at that.


Keir, this question is very important in terms of BH imo.

Why would he not keep his vote on the claimed vig last second before lynch?

Town - Not lynch a possible vig

Scum - Gain town cred by lettting the Vig live
Give town a confirmed town member after the shot
Having the vig possibly hit a scum (which, if DYH is vig, he did)
Be under pressure for lynching another townie

I just don't see scum giving town a confirmed vig like that. Now, they have to nk DYH after the lynch

You just answered your own question. Your even making the arguments for him, so he doesn't even have to.

Look how much town cred he bought by switching off of DYH. If BH is scum, everyone is willing to overlook WHY he's scum just because he did something that is suboptimal, and will hand him the game on a silver platter.

But again, I'm not going to argue about it anymore. I've stated my stance. People don't agree. Whatevs, it's not the first time people have ignored me, nor will it be the last.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
December 04 2012 05:05 GMT
#1319
On December 04 2012 14:03 austinmcc wrote:
/snoring

I'm having a dream. I'm dreaming that...that DYH isn't confirmed. That there are other explanations. That if scum only has 1 KP in a 15-person game, something is wrong. I'm dreaming that...it seems there should be an SK, or more than 1 KP, etc. etc.

I'm dreaming that we need to be careful not to call out "confirmed townies," even if we're relatively sure.

/snore

We can cross that bridge when there is 2 KP in a night again.

For now, he's as close to confirmed town as we have.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
December 04 2012 05:08 GMT
#1320
@debears:

What do you think about ShiaoPi?
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Prev 1 64 65 66 67 68 104 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Big Brain Bouts
19:00
#129
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
RotterdaM576
IndyStarCraft 144
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 576
Lowko370
IndyStarCraft 144
MindelVK 13
StarCraft: Brood War
Free 4998
Stork 2087
Horang2 508
Jaedong 480
Soulkey 394
BeSt 352
Mini 255
Larva 240
Soma 239
Zeus 226
[ Show more ]
Last 124
sorry 114
Mind 94
ZerO 83
Pusan 82
Hyun 76
Sexy 46
Shinee 33
soO 31
ajuk12(nOOB) 18
scan(afreeca) 17
Sacsri 14
zelot 10
yabsab 6
Britney 1
Dota 2
Gorgc3884
XcaliburYe220
XaKoH 197
canceldota55
Counter-Strike
byalli617
Other Games
gofns34210
singsing1976
Coldzera 690
Happy387
Pyrionflax218
B2W.Neo120
ZerO(Twitch)7
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV206
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 25
• StrangeGG 22
• Light_VIP 6
• Adnapsc2 2
• Gemini_19 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV345
• lizZardDota2205
League of Legends
• Jankos3488
Upcoming Events
Online Event
59m
AI Arena Tournament
5h 59m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
7h 59m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
22h 59m
Patches Events
1d 3h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 7h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 7h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.