• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:09
CEST 14:09
KST 21:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20264Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7295 users

Paranoia Mafia - Page 58

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 56 57 58 59 60 104 Next
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
December 03 2012 07:02 GMT
#1141
To which part?

I've explained how your play was different than every town game of yours ever. And I've been making cases trying to convince other people that you are scum.

You've just said "Lol keirathi is bad and scum".
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
December 03 2012 07:04 GMT
#1142
And here's what's really bugging me, Keirathi. You're not playing for the town here, you're not trying to reason out reads or interact with people, all you're doing is tunnelling me. Besides a very very brief response to DYH talking about ace, and calling Sandro town, you have refused to participate in the thread. Now, granted, I'm not captain mchelpful always but I share my thoughts because I want people to analyze, think, and develop.

You have refused to share your thoughts, develop scumreads, talk about flips, or do ANYTHING but tunnel me and respond to the numerous people who have defended me in thread. This "looks" like aggressive town but it's not. What this is is scum OPTING OUT of the discourse. Just like Djoref did in Mario, because it's an easy way to look town as scum.

A town player has lots of things to share, but you have NOTHING. All you have is tunnelling me. That's a great way to avoid giving reads and revealing your scum motive, and you're better than that. Most townies are better than that. This is scum play, it's play against the town, and I won't stand for it. Your blood shall flow a beautiful crimson.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
December 03 2012 07:06 GMT
#1143
I gave you some time after I refuted your terrible case extensively and demonstrated my innocence to come back and talk to the thread and reason out this game, and hell, even to scumhunt. But put simply: you're not scumhunting. You're not talking. You're not contributing. You're not town.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
December 03 2012 07:07 GMT
#1144
I typically have a policy of not lynching people the day they replaced in, but I didn't like Ace either (though I typically find him illegible anyways). For you, my friend: an exception.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
December 03 2012 07:11 GMT
#1145
"omg bh that was djoref and not me" the point isn't meta here. The point is behavioral analysis and how scum play, and the motives behind a tunnel like this. It is clear to me, and it should be clear by now to the people who have seen you refuse to listen to reason or even weigh in on ANYTHING else in the plenty of time you've been in the thread.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
December 03 2012 07:13 GMT
#1146
On December 03 2012 16:07 Blazinghand wrote:
I typically have a policy of not lynching people the day they replaced in, but I didn't like Ace either (though I typically find him illegible anyways). For you, my friend: an exception.

That's awfully convenient that you're willing to give up your policy to lynch a townie when you weren't willing to give it up in Mario to lynch a scum

And I most certainly am scumhunting. I have a major scum read, and there hasn't been a whole ton of other things to talk about since I replaced in. WBG said he wanted to lynch Shiao, Xatalos just recently made a case on Zealos. Neither make as much sense as scum to me as you.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
December 03 2012 07:15 GMT
#1147
The fact of the matter is Keirathi, I thought about that policy, and sometimes policies need to be bent. It blinded me to the true nature of Djoref being scum last game, and I have learned from that mistake. So much has happened, with flips, shots, VE being red, etc, but you would rather avoid all that discussion. It's so easy to let your scum motives slip when you actually talk to the town! No, much easier to just tunnel BH.

I've seen this before, and the only motivation is that you're scum. ez.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
December 03 2012 07:16 GMT
#1148
On December 03 2012 16:15 Blazinghand wrote:
The fact of the matter is Keirathi, I thought about that policy, and sometimes policies need to be bent. It blinded me to the true nature of Djoref being scum last game, and I have learned from that mistake. So much has happened, with flips, shots, VE being red, etc, but you would rather avoid all that discussion. It's so easy to let your scum motives slip when you actually talk to the town! No, much easier to just tunnel BH.

I've seen this before, and the only motivation is that you're scum. ez.

What the hell is there to say about the flips/shots/VE being scum?

They are facts that everyone can see.

What have you said about them, btw?
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
December 03 2012 07:19 GMT
#1149
On December 03 2012 16:16 Keirathi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 03 2012 16:15 Blazinghand wrote:
The fact of the matter is Keirathi, I thought about that policy, and sometimes policies need to be bent. It blinded me to the true nature of Djoref being scum last game, and I have learned from that mistake. So much has happened, with flips, shots, VE being red, etc, but you would rather avoid all that discussion. It's so easy to let your scum motives slip when you actually talk to the town! No, much easier to just tunnel BH.

I've seen this before, and the only motivation is that you're scum. ez.

What the hell is there to say about the flips/shots/VE being scum?

They are facts that everyone can see.

What have you said about them, btw?


I haven't weighed in on them yet, and I haven't done any associative tell analysis either. But there's a lot to say (besides of course that DYH is the vigi), especially given that VE, and people's interactions with VE, left behind what I'm sure is plenty of stuff to look at from D1. You can turn the question around on me if you like-- yes, I haven't weighed in on that yet, but you know what I have done? Shared reads on tons of people since the start of D1, since the start of N1 even. I'm an open book, Keirathi.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
December 03 2012 07:21 GMT
#1150
In any case I'm still enormous unimpressed with your reactions and play in general this game. There's no way any of this is town motivated, not when there's so much engagement to be had. See you on the "flip side" heheh
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
December 03 2012 07:35 GMT
#1151
On December 03 2012 16:19 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 03 2012 16:16 Keirathi wrote:
On December 03 2012 16:15 Blazinghand wrote:
The fact of the matter is Keirathi, I thought about that policy, and sometimes policies need to be bent. It blinded me to the true nature of Djoref being scum last game, and I have learned from that mistake. So much has happened, with flips, shots, VE being red, etc, but you would rather avoid all that discussion. It's so easy to let your scum motives slip when you actually talk to the town! No, much easier to just tunnel BH.

I've seen this before, and the only motivation is that you're scum. ez.

What the hell is there to say about the flips/shots/VE being scum?

They are facts that everyone can see.

What have you said about them, btw?


I haven't weighed in on them yet, and I haven't done any associative tell analysis either. But there's a lot to say (besides of course that DYH is the vigi), especially given that VE, and people's interactions with VE, left behind what I'm sure is plenty of stuff to look at from D1. You can turn the question around on me if you like-- yes, I haven't weighed in on that yet, but you know what I have done? Shared reads on tons of people since the start of D1, since the start of N1 even. I'm an open book, Keirathi.

"I haven't done that stuff either but its cool, I can still attack you for it!"

Okay buddy.

And notice you still dodged making a case as to how this is my scum play rather than my town play. And trying to convince other people that I am scum.

You're doing the same thing you did with DP: trying to convince ME that I'm scum. That's not what town BH does EVER.

Anyways time for sleep. Good night <3
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
December 03 2012 07:37 GMT
#1152
It doesn't matter if you personally find my arguments unconvincing. Everyone else will now know it plain as day: you are scum.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
December 03 2012 07:40 GMT
#1153
On December 03 2012 16:37 Blazinghand wrote:
It doesn't matter if you personally find my arguments unconvincing. Everyone else will now know it plain as day: you are scum.

So you WERE trying to convince me that I am scum?

Lol. Just so lol.

What you're TRYING to do is bully me off of your case. Not happening.

If someone else can convince me that the things you've said can come from a townie BH, I'll reconsider. Until then, you're scum and I'm happy with my vote.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
December 03 2012 07:42 GMT
#1154
What? I don't care what you think about whether or not you're scum, cause... well, you're scum. I don't know where you're getting this.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
December 03 2012 07:43 GMT
#1155
And honestly if you're not convinced at this point that I'm town the only option is you're willfully choosing not to see it.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
December 03 2012 07:47 GMT
#1156
Anyways I'm going to bed for reals this time sweetie.

See you tomorrow, scummer
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
December 03 2012 10:51 GMT
#1157
The fact that BH thinks Keirathi is scum is an attest to him either being scum or stupid. Neither works out well.

As I said earlier, I think we should consider ShiaoPi as a lynch candidate. I also thought that we should consider Dandel/sandro today but based on sandro's contributions so far I don't think that's a good idea. If sandro continues being useful I'm inclined to call him town; he's remarkably easy to catch as scum. I wouldn't mind killing BH but I have an inkling he's just being dumb. Clearly I should've erred on the side of "marvel is saying stupid stuff about DP" instead of "marvel is scum because of how he can't see DP is town." (and once again I should've trusted my earlier read)

The tl;dr reason for why I think we should consider ShiaoPi is this:

On December 02 2012 05:33 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 02 2012 05:12 austinmcc wrote:
On December 02 2012 05:00 VisceraEyes wrote:
Yeah, that's where I'm at with Zealos too austin, which puts me at a crossroads because Zealos also voted for Xatalos.

:/

MARV COME HERE I WANT YOU

Why exactly are you voting Xatalos?

He's scum hiding inside a tunnel = he's doing nothing but tunneling someone as a way to look active when he's doing nothing?


Shiao is.......I want to wait on Shiao. At least a day. Maybe tomorrow. I'm not really reading Shiao as scum right now.


Also note I'm less willing to lynch BH and Zealos given how some events unfolded and this:

On December 02 2012 05:33 VisceraEyes wrote:
As it stands, I'm willing to lynch inside [Zealos, Dandel, Blazinghand] today. In that order.

##Unvote
##Vote: Zealos


Of note is that VE's only mentions of Dandel came in this post, which make it entirely plausible that VE was simply throwing forward Dandel's name to distance himself from a scumbuddy. His only mentions of Shiao also come in this post. In general scum ignore some of their team and thrust some others into the limelight. It serves to hedge both bets; one that they can potentially bus, and the other that they can preserve their team. Almost every scum does this, and I don't think VE is any exception to that.

While he mentions Shiao and Dandel only in these posts, he mentions other players (such as Zealos, whom he actually voted for) in other posts and multiple times with at least cursory reasoning. In addition he pushed dabears fairly aggressively, as if he was looking for people to bandwagon with him on dabears. That makes me feel like it's unlikely dabears is scum (although I already had a town read on him anyway) and I think it strengthens the idea that VE interacted more with townies than with his fellow scum.

Anyway, a lot of this is connection-based, but given that these players have been flying under the radar, there isn't much else to put on the table with respect to their play anyway.

To rehash what I said earlier about Dandel/sandro; since sandro seems to be helpful, let's leave him alive. His presence has caused my read of him to improve, since Dandel literally didn't do anything at all. If sandro is indeed town he's our best player anyway.

Of the remaining players I think LazerMonkey also deserves attention. Off the top of my head I can't think of any strong positions he's taken all game, and that's not something you generally note about townies. (curiously, VE never mentions LazerMonkey once, unless you count an indirect mention of an observation I made of Lazer)

##vote ShiaoPi
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
December 03 2012 10:54 GMT
#1158
On December 03 2012 01:47 ShiaoPi wrote:
On my watchlist right now:
-Marv depending on night actions
-DYH see above
These two are the obvious ones, then I still want to keep tabs on BH and Xata (whom I have kind of forgot earlier in d1)
BH led a mislynch, while that happens to anyone of us, i still dislike the way je insisted on SP being scum, when he was willing to swap earlier tarfets, stubbornness in a read aint necessaeily scum, but still.
In regards to xata there has been a lot about him alreasy by others I am not going to rehash that. But his last post was pure fluff so it kind of adds up.


I'm puzzled by that last statement. First of all, my latest post before this post of yours was nothing like "pure fluff". It had my reasoning for why DYH felt townish, WBG felt townish and BH felt scummy to me at the time. Maybe my speculation about the night actions was a bit fluffy, but it was only a part of that post. How did the whole post become "pure fluff"?? In addition to this lackluster reasoning, there's nothing suggesting I'm scummy except what "others have said". This whole post seems almost too familiar to me. It's like I'm looking at VE's post where he jumped on the debears bandwagon by just adding something unconvincing of his own and repeating earlier statements. It feels like you just wanted to have me as a convenient lynch option without committing in any way. Granted, it's only a feeling, but I got the same initial feeling when VE made his move against debears. In fact, it's enough that I'd want to lynch you if it weren't for Zealos. His actions during Day 1 feel the scummiest of all.

I'm not sure what to think of the BH vs Keirathi showdown. Something tells me it might even be a town vs town situation... Or then one is Mafia. It seems pretty unbelievable that such a long interaction would be fake, so it's almost impossible for both to be Mafia. I'm not willing to lynch either of them for today, though, since there's a decent chance both might be town. Lynching into Zealos/ShiaoPi, on the other hand, there's a decent chance they could even both be Mafia. Of my other original suspects VE was obviously Mafia and DYH is now confirmed town, and Dandel Ion was replaced by sandroba (who feels townish so far) so I'm not willing to lynch other players at this moment.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
December 03 2012 11:03 GMT
#1159
forgot to mention:

to lend credence to my idea that VE was more willing to interact with townies than scum, note these cursory/sort of nebulous things:

If you ctrl-f "marv" in VE's filter, you get the most hits out of anyone else in the game: 23.

Ace: 21 (24 minus 3 occurrences of "ace" in a larger word)
bugs: 15
blazing/bh/blz: 22
Xata: 14
DYH/doyou: 11
Zealos: 7
shiao/shaio: 5
austin: 5
LazerMonkey/Lazer: 2
Dandel: 2
MrZentor/Zentor/Mr: 0.

I find it funny that this is almost directly correlated with the read I had on each player.
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
December 03 2012 11:05 GMT
#1160
On December 03 2012 19:51 wherebugsgo wrote:
The fact that BH thinks Keirathi is scum is an attest to him either being scum or stupid. Neither works out well.

As I said earlier, I think we should consider ShiaoPi as a lynch candidate. I also thought that we should consider Dandel/sandro today but based on sandro's contributions so far I don't think that's a good idea. If sandro continues being useful I'm inclined to call him town; he's remarkably easy to catch as scum. I wouldn't mind killing BH but I have an inkling he's just being dumb. Clearly I should've erred on the side of "marvel is saying stupid stuff about DP" instead of "marvel is scum because of how he can't see DP is town." (and once again I should've trusted my earlier read)

The tl;dr reason for why I think we should consider ShiaoPi is this:

Show nested quote +
On December 02 2012 05:33 VisceraEyes wrote:
On December 02 2012 05:12 austinmcc wrote:
On December 02 2012 05:00 VisceraEyes wrote:
Yeah, that's where I'm at with Zealos too austin, which puts me at a crossroads because Zealos also voted for Xatalos.

:/

MARV COME HERE I WANT YOU

Why exactly are you voting Xatalos?

He's scum hiding inside a tunnel = he's doing nothing but tunneling someone as a way to look active when he's doing nothing?


Shiao is.......I want to wait on Shiao. At least a day. Maybe tomorrow. I'm not really reading Shiao as scum right now.


Also note I'm less willing to lynch BH and Zealos given how some events unfolded and this:

Show nested quote +
On December 02 2012 05:33 VisceraEyes wrote:
As it stands, I'm willing to lynch inside [Zealos, Dandel, Blazinghand] today. In that order.

##Unvote
##Vote: Zealos


Of note is that VE's only mentions of Dandel came in this post, which make it entirely plausible that VE was simply throwing forward Dandel's name to distance himself from a scumbuddy. His only mentions of Shiao also come in this post. In general scum ignore some of their team and thrust some others into the limelight. It serves to hedge both bets; one that they can potentially bus, and the other that they can preserve their team. Almost every scum does this, and I don't think VE is any exception to that.

While he mentions Shiao and Dandel only in these posts, he mentions other players (such as Zealos, whom he actually voted for) in other posts and multiple times with at least cursory reasoning. In addition he pushed dabears fairly aggressively, as if he was looking for people to bandwagon with him on dabears. That makes me feel like it's unlikely dabears is scum (although I already had a town read on him anyway) and I think it strengthens the idea that VE interacted more with townies than with his fellow scum.

Anyway, a lot of this is connection-based, but given that these players have been flying under the radar, there isn't much else to put on the table with respect to their play anyway.

To rehash what I said earlier about Dandel/sandro; since sandro seems to be helpful, let's leave him alive. His presence has caused my read of him to improve, since Dandel literally didn't do anything at all. If sandro is indeed town he's our best player anyway.

Of the remaining players I think LazerMonkey also deserves attention. Off the top of my head I can't think of any strong positions he's taken all game, and that's not something you generally note about townies. (curiously, VE never mentions LazerMonkey once, unless you count an indirect mention of an observation I made of Lazer)

##vote ShiaoPi


I agree with pretty much everything in this post. You also raise good points about Lazermonkey and Zealos. Almost nothing comes to my mind when I think about Lazermonkey, and that's never a good sign. And about Zealos - I don't think it's that unusual to throw a vote at your scumbuddy like that. Even so, your point about the vague reference to ShiaoPi by VE, combined with VE choosing to vote for Zealos near the deadline despite many other options, leads me to believe that ShiaoPi might in fact be the better lynch for today. Still... I can't shake the doubt that VE was only distancing from Zealos by throwing that vote at him, then changing his vote soon after. That's why my vote stays on Zealos for the time being.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Prev 1 56 57 58 59 60 104 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
11:00
INu's Battles#21
Zoun vs herOLIVE!
SHIN vs TBD
IntoTheiNu 884
LiquipediaDiscussion
The PondCast
10:00
Episode 112
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko427
OGKoka 215
Rex 72
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 53169
Calm 3737
Shuttle 2417
Bisu 1333
FanTaSy 1208
firebathero 383
Zeus 284
Hyuk 276
Stork 264
actioN 242
[ Show more ]
Mini 222
Rush 219
Soma 215
EffOrt 153
Light 139
Last 136
Soulkey 125
ZerO 105
Snow 100
Dewaltoss 74
Mong 71
Pusan 68
Killer 46
JYJ 43
Barracks 39
NotJumperer 37
Bale 36
Free 35
ToSsGirL 35
hero 33
Shinee 33
PianO 28
Shine 24
Aegong 21
sorry 21
Noble 20
Sharp 20
yabsab 19
HiyA 16
Sacsri 11
Dota 2
Gorgc5670
Dendi607
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1442
kRYSTAL_250
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King101
Other Games
gofns38158
singsing1936
B2W.Neo613
crisheroes240
DeMusliM189
Livibee77
hiko14
ZerO(Twitch)5
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV199
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream23
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 5
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 35
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
OSC
51m
OSC
10h 6m
Replay Cast
10h 51m
OSC
1d 10h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 21h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.