• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:56
CEST 14:56
KST 21:56
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20264Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9463 users

Paranoia Mafia - Page 60

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 58 59 60 61 62 104 Next
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
December 03 2012 16:40 GMT
#1181
On December 03 2012 22:24 sandroba wrote:
Well the thing is that VE didn't know he was gonna die. Do you think he would agree preemptively to lynch zealos in that case? I think our best bet is to ignore those 2 for now at least.

I actually generally have the complete opposite opinion about that. Scum on day 1 like to throw suspicion against each other if there's no pressure that they are going to get lynched.

At least that's what I did in my only scum game.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
December 03 2012 16:42 GMT
#1182
On December 04 2012 01:37 Keirathi wrote:
I want someone to answer this for me:

Do townies tunnel? When they're confident they found a scum?

I said I would reevaluate BH if someone could honestly tell me that they thought that one of marv/DYH's night actions would get through, because my assumption was that one would be killed and one would be RB'd.

I'm assuming your question is rhetorical and you're trying to say that your tunnelling makes you townie. It doesn't make you either alignment, you just tunneled someone.
Fe fi fo fum.
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
December 03 2012 16:44 GMT
#1183
On December 04 2012 01:42 austinmcc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 04 2012 01:37 Keirathi wrote:
I want someone to answer this for me:

Do townies tunnel? When they're confident they found a scum?

I said I would reevaluate BH if someone could honestly tell me that they thought that one of marv/DYH's night actions would get through, because my assumption was that one would be killed and one would be RB'd.

I'm assuming your question is rhetorical and you're trying to say that your tunnelling makes you townie. It doesn't make you either alignment, you just tunneled someone.

Right, I'm not saying tunneling makes me townie, but it doesn't make me scum either.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
December 03 2012 16:49 GMT
#1184
On December 04 2012 01:40 Keirathi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 03 2012 22:24 sandroba wrote:
Well the thing is that VE didn't know he was gonna die. Do you think he would agree preemptively to lynch zealos in that case? I think our best bet is to ignore those 2 for now at least.

I actually generally have the complete opposite opinion about that. Scum on day 1 like to throw suspicion against each other if there's no pressure that they are going to get lynched.

At least that's what I did in my only scum game.


maybe bad scum do, cause that's fucking stupid.
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
December 03 2012 16:53 GMT
#1185
Sandroba,

As someone else pointed out, this was a very helpful post:

On December 03 2012 07:40 sandroba wrote:
I have to go out quickly so I'ma post my thoughts early:
Sandroba's Town List for dummies (TM):
WBG - marvelosity = both too emo ragers for it to be fake. I can't see the genuine asshole behavior being faked here and there is no scum motivation for it. I would seriously like to lynch marv for being an assface jerk, but unfortunately I can't convince myself he is scum.
Xatalos - LOL this guy is so townie I don't understand how you baddies manage to bandwagon him day 1. 'Nuff said.
DYH - I really thought this guy was scum for his retard case on xatalos before I read the last 30 pages. However that last minute claim looks really good so I'm putting him as town. Hopefully he can get confirmed by shooting into scummers tonight. Assuming scum have 1 rb (can't really imagine them having 2) either him or marv should get their actions through.

Scummers :
Zealos, BlazingHand are scum. I don't think I need to explain why for BH. Read Zealos oportunistic jump on xata wagon. That post has scum written all over it.

People that I'm unsure but leaning scum:
VE - who you might ask? Yes this dude is playing in this game. I bet you didn't know either. Kei/Ace - Meh ace is a hard one for me to figure out. I thought he was scum when I was obsing because of his "Oh this is interesting" comment, but I'm liking kei a bit more. This BH case seems very convinient though.


But I'd like to hear more. Dandel Ion was missing for a lot of D1, and I want to try and firm up a read on you to make sure I can trust your analysis.

(1) Why was Xatalos "so townie"?
(2) What is your current stance on Zealos?

During the night, you had posts like:
On December 03 2012 07:21 sandroba wrote:
@DYH If you are vigi, which I believe you are, I would just flip a coin and shoot BH/Zealos, they are both scum.
and the one above, where your top two reads are BH and Zealos.

Today, I scan see reasons for coming down off BH, but Zealos is another story. During the night, Zealos was scum because of his
oportunistic jump on xata wagon. That post has scum written all over it.
but now you've tossed Zealos aside and are on ShiaoPi. I'm fine with the ShiaoPi read, but you seem to have dropped one of your main suspects, who you thought was scum because of a specific post, because ... VE mentioned him?

On December 03 2012 21:38 sandroba wrote:
Hmm Bugs does have a point. Also if we assume BH is town ShiaoPi does fit the same theme as VE yesterday. A totally unimpactful player that just stood by the sidelines, because their team was never in danger. I'm willing to roll with that because I'm getting cold feet about BH flipping scum (VE mentioning he is okay with lynching him/zealos should at least make us consider looking in another direction) and Shiao isn't doing shit so it's less risk involved.
##Vote: ShiaoPi
On December 03 2012 22:24 sandroba wrote:
Well the thing is that VE didn't know he was gonna die. Do you think he would agree preemptively to lynch zealos in that case? I think our best bet is to ignore those 2 for now at least.

If Zealos was so scummy because of a specific post, why should we put him aside today because VE mentioned him?
Fe fi fo fum.
debears
Profile Joined September 2012
United States2516 Posts
December 03 2012 16:56 GMT
#1186
On December 04 2012 01:44 Keirathi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 04 2012 01:42 austinmcc wrote:
On December 04 2012 01:37 Keirathi wrote:
I want someone to answer this for me:

Do townies tunnel? When they're confident they found a scum?

I said I would reevaluate BH if someone could honestly tell me that they thought that one of marv/DYH's night actions would get through, because my assumption was that one would be killed and one would be RB'd.

I'm assuming your question is rhetorical and you're trying to say that your tunnelling makes you townie. It doesn't make you either alignment, you just tunneled someone.

Right, I'm not saying tunneling makes me townie, but it doesn't make me scum either.


Exactly. So that leaves us judging you based on aces actions, which were scummy. The fact that youve only provided analysis on bh is troubling
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
December 03 2012 17:02 GMT
#1187
On December 04 2012 01:49 wherebugsgo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 04 2012 01:40 Keirathi wrote:
On December 03 2012 22:24 sandroba wrote:
Well the thing is that VE didn't know he was gonna die. Do you think he would agree preemptively to lynch zealos in that case? I think our best bet is to ignore those 2 for now at least.

I actually generally have the complete opposite opinion about that. Scum on day 1 like to throw suspicion against each other if there's no pressure that they are going to get lynched.

At least that's what I did in my only scum game.


maybe bad scum do, cause that's fucking stupid.

So what do good scum do? Ignore their partners? Give them town reads? Neither of those are very optimal either and can just as easily be picked up on.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
December 03 2012 17:37 GMT
#1188
On December 04 2012 02:02 Keirathi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 04 2012 01:49 wherebugsgo wrote:
On December 04 2012 01:40 Keirathi wrote:
On December 03 2012 22:24 sandroba wrote:
Well the thing is that VE didn't know he was gonna die. Do you think he would agree preemptively to lynch zealos in that case? I think our best bet is to ignore those 2 for now at least.

I actually generally have the complete opposite opinion about that. Scum on day 1 like to throw suspicion against each other if there's no pressure that they are going to get lynched.

At least that's what I did in my only scum game.


maybe bad scum do, cause that's fucking stupid.

So what do good scum do? Ignore their partners? Give them town reads? Neither of those are very optimal either and can just as easily be picked up on.


?? We're talking about d1, when a confirmed scum was under no pressure at all. People don't bus just for the hell of it. When they do, they get caught later because they sacrificed too much of their team to live.

Think about it, if someone gets enough cred for bussing early, people will question why they're alive later. It's just not worth it for scum to bus so early.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
December 03 2012 17:45 GMT
#1189
@austin I changed my mind on zealos due to VE's flip and the fact that I remembered his bureaucracy game. I simply think that given the evidence of VE's interactions ShiaoPi has a much higher chance of flipping scum than Zealos. As for Xatalos I don't feel like explaining why I think he is town unless people start voting for him again. It just fits way better if shiaopi is scum here instead of zealos/bh.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
December 03 2012 17:47 GMT
#1190
@kei Let's assume lynching BH is out of the question today. Who would you want to lynch instead?
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
December 03 2012 17:52 GMT
#1191
On December 04 2012 02:37 wherebugsgo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 04 2012 02:02 Keirathi wrote:
On December 04 2012 01:49 wherebugsgo wrote:
On December 04 2012 01:40 Keirathi wrote:
On December 03 2012 22:24 sandroba wrote:
Well the thing is that VE didn't know he was gonna die. Do you think he would agree preemptively to lynch zealos in that case? I think our best bet is to ignore those 2 for now at least.

I actually generally have the complete opposite opinion about that. Scum on day 1 like to throw suspicion against each other if there's no pressure that they are going to get lynched.

At least that's what I did in my only scum game.


maybe bad scum do, cause that's fucking stupid.

So what do good scum do? Ignore their partners? Give them town reads? Neither of those are very optimal either and can just as easily be picked up on.


?? We're talking about d1, when a confirmed scum was under no pressure at all. People don't bus just for the hell of it. When they do, they get caught later because they sacrificed too much of their team to live.

Think about it, if someone gets enough cred for bussing early, people will question why they're alive later. It's just not worth it for scum to bus so early.

But I don't think he was TRYING to get Zealos lynched. I mean, he made the one case, left his vote for an hour and a half without mentioning him again, then hopped off onto the DP wagon.

If he had put more effort into it, maybe I could buy that argument.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
December 03 2012 17:56 GMT
#1192
On December 04 2012 02:47 sandroba wrote:
@kei Let's assume lynching BH is out of the question today. Who would you want to lynch instead?

Give me a few minutes to see how bugs responds to my latest post.

Or you could respond to it, since you seem to share his opinion that scum never throw suspicion on their teammates day 1.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
December 03 2012 17:57 GMT
#1193
It is indeed possible that VE threw zealos name out there and said he would agree to bus him next day out of the blue. It's just not likely.
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
December 03 2012 17:59 GMT
#1194
On December 04 2012 02:52 Keirathi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 04 2012 02:37 wherebugsgo wrote:
On December 04 2012 02:02 Keirathi wrote:
On December 04 2012 01:49 wherebugsgo wrote:
On December 04 2012 01:40 Keirathi wrote:
On December 03 2012 22:24 sandroba wrote:
Well the thing is that VE didn't know he was gonna die. Do you think he would agree preemptively to lynch zealos in that case? I think our best bet is to ignore those 2 for now at least.

I actually generally have the complete opposite opinion about that. Scum on day 1 like to throw suspicion against each other if there's no pressure that they are going to get lynched.

At least that's what I did in my only scum game.


maybe bad scum do, cause that's fucking stupid.

So what do good scum do? Ignore their partners? Give them town reads? Neither of those are very optimal either and can just as easily be picked up on.


?? We're talking about d1, when a confirmed scum was under no pressure at all. People don't bus just for the hell of it. When they do, they get caught later because they sacrificed too much of their team to live.

Think about it, if someone gets enough cred for bussing early, people will question why they're alive later. It's just not worth it for scum to bus so early.

But I don't think he was TRYING to get Zealos lynched. I mean, he made the one case, left his vote for an hour and a half without mentioning him again, then hopped off onto the DP wagon.

If he had put more effort into it, maybe I could buy that argument.


I have to say I agree with this point. I mentioned it earlier: I just can't see where VE was "bussing" Zealos. There's a big difference between bussing and distancing. When you bus, you actually try to get your scumbuddy lynched. When you distance, you just throw a vote at him and maybe provide some reason for that. What VE did fits with the latter, not the former.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
DoYouHas
Profile Joined November 2008
United States1140 Posts
December 03 2012 18:13 GMT
#1195
@Xata - I have moved you back to null. I don't think the points I have brought against you (excluding the vote responses, I'm moving away from those for now) were bad ones. You seem to be letting other people's opinions influence you more than you should. That keeps me from fully trusting you. However, you are coming across as a reasonable voice that is willing to talk most the things in the thread. You are being active and fairly constructive. It is no longer my top priority to push you.

@Keirathi - You keep bringing up that BH seemed to know that there was no roleblock by slipping that either marv or my action would go through. I completely agree that if they had a RB they would have used it to deal with both of us. (The only exception in my mind is if they really thought I was going to kill another townie for them.) Because of the unlikelihood that mafia have a RB and just chose not to use it, it makes even less sense that BH would have done his last second voteswitch to save me if he was scum. If they had no clear way of stopping both my action and marv's, scum stepping in to help save a vig when literally 30 seconds of "I didn't refresh the page" would have killed me is beyond dumb for scum to do. If one of the main reasons you are suspicious of BH is true, then you are only making it LESS likely that he would have voteswitched.

P.S. Sandroba made the same slip here.
Guts? Determination? $5?
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
December 03 2012 18:19 GMT
#1196
On December 04 2012 03:13 DoYouHas wrote:
@Xata - I have moved you back to null. I don't think the points I have brought against you (excluding the vote responses, I'm moving away from those for now) were bad ones. You seem to be letting other people's opinions influence you more than you should. That keeps me from fully trusting you. However, you are coming across as a reasonable voice that is willing to talk most the things in the thread. You are being active and fairly constructive. It is no longer my top priority to push you.

@Keirathi - You keep bringing up that BH seemed to know that there was no roleblock by slipping that either marv or my action would go through. I completely agree that if they had a RB they would have used it to deal with both of us. (The only exception in my mind is if they really thought I was going to kill another townie for them.) Because of the unlikelihood that mafia have a RB and just chose not to use it, it makes even less sense that BH would have done his last second voteswitch to save me if he was scum. If they had no clear way of stopping both my action and marv's, scum stepping in to help save a vig when literally 30 seconds of "I didn't refresh the page" would have killed me is beyond dumb for scum to do. If one of the main reasons you are suspicious of BH is true, then you are only making it LESS likely that he would have voteswitched.

P.S. Sandroba made the same slip here.

That's fair about BH. Maybe you're right and I have my confirmation bias goggles on because I already had him as a day 1 scum read before I ever joined the game.

And I read that post from sandro but that part didn't stick out to me. Why the hell wouldn't scum have shot+RB'd both of the blue claims day 1 if they had the ability to :o
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
December 03 2012 18:20 GMT
#1197
@austinmcc:

On December 01 2012 11:38 austinmcc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 01 2012 11:07 VisceraEyes wrote:
Yeah Mad Men I think. Maybe it was someone else....with a chart and everything.

Not me.

I have a super secret method of reading you.


So what was your super secret method, and why did you never mention VE at all in regards to a read of him?
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
December 03 2012 18:30 GMT
#1198
On December 04 2012 03:20 Keirathi wrote:
@austinmcc:

Show nested quote +
On December 01 2012 11:38 austinmcc wrote:
On December 01 2012 11:07 VisceraEyes wrote:
Yeah Mad Men I think. Maybe it was someone else....with a chart and everything.

Not me.

I have a super secret method of reading you.


So what was your super secret method, and why did you never mention VE at all in regards to a read of him?
Fine fine. I don't want to have to reveal this, but I will. My super secret method of reading VE is:
  • Have him be the lynch target of the day
  • Vote for him
  • Realize about 5-10 minutes before lynch that I get the feeling he's actually town
  • Don't say anything and let townVE get lynched anyway
  • Regret that, and then watch as he flips town


See: LV and PTP3, and thoughts inside my head during each of those games. Ta da, that's my super secret method.

Didn't mention him because he wasn't doing tons, and wasn't a lynch option at any point really. Was focused elsewhere.
Fe fi fo fum.
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
December 03 2012 18:32 GMT
#1199
On December 04 2012 03:30 austinmcc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 04 2012 03:20 Keirathi wrote:
@austinmcc:

On December 01 2012 11:38 austinmcc wrote:
On December 01 2012 11:07 VisceraEyes wrote:
Yeah Mad Men I think. Maybe it was someone else....with a chart and everything.

Not me.

I have a super secret method of reading you.


So what was your super secret method, and why did you never mention VE at all in regards to a read of him?
Fine fine. I don't want to have to reveal this, but I will. My super secret method of reading VE is:
  • Have him be the lynch target of the day
  • Vote for him
  • Realize about 5-10 minutes before lynch that I get the feeling he's actually town
  • Don't say anything and let townVE get lynched anyway
  • Regret that, and then watch as he flips town


See: LV and PTP3, and thoughts inside my head during each of those games. Ta da, that's my super secret method.

Didn't mention him because he wasn't doing tons, and wasn't a lynch option at any point really. Was focused elsewhere.

LOL. Your method for reading VE is to flip him? That's brilliant!
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
December 03 2012 18:39 GMT
#1200
The only reason scum wouldn't have an RB is if there are 4 of them.

That's not that out of the question considering that this game is 15 players.
Prev 1 58 59 60 61 62 104 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
Zoun vs herOLIVE!
SHIN vs TBD
IntoTheiNu 1309
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 266
Rex 84
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 56783
Calm 3815
Shuttle 3472
FanTaSy 1710
Bisu 1527
firebathero 374
Stork 295
Mini 288
Hyuk 283
Rush 262
[ Show more ]
Soma 240
EffOrt 230
Soulkey 186
Zeus 180
Last 152
actioN 146
Light 144
ZerO 139
Snow 110
Mong 73
Dewaltoss 69
Killer 68
Sea.KH 66
Barracks 65
Pusan 51
hero 47
Hyun 42
NotJumperer 39
PianO 39
JYJ 38
Free 37
Bale 34
ToSsGirL 34
Shinee 33
Yoon 29
Aegong 27
Shine 23
Sharp 22
sorry 21
yabsab 17
Sacsri 14
HiyA 11
Noble 11
Icarus 4
Dota 2
Gorgc5522
Dendi696
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1377
kRYSTAL_316
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King102
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko407
Other Games
gofns36412
singsing2077
B2W.Neo614
hiko255
DeMusliM233
crisheroes221
byalli155
Livibee148
Hui .27
ZerO(Twitch)10
Liquid`VortiX8
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV208
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream17
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 8
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 44
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
OSC
4m
OSC
9h 19m
Replay Cast
10h 4m
OSC
1d 10h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 21h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.