• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:22
CEST 13:22
KST 20:22
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20264Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7961 users

Paranoia Mafia - Page 56

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 54 55 56 57 58 104 Next
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
December 02 2012 23:05 GMT
#1101
I have a smile.

gg marv and VE
Fe fi fo fum.
Lazermonkey
Profile Joined June 2011
Sweden2176 Posts
December 02 2012 23:06 GMT
#1102
DYH <3
DoYouHas
Profile Joined November 2008
United States1140 Posts
December 02 2012 23:06 GMT
#1103
Sweetness. And with that I take my leave for a while longer. I'll be back on later tonight.
Guts? Determination? $5?
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
December 02 2012 23:06 GMT
#1104
gg, sorry for being a dick some of the time.

At least my proposed check was a good one ^_^
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
December 02 2012 23:08 GMT
#1105
On December 03 2012 07:59 Blazinghand wrote:
I don't like Keirathi either (oh yes I'm attacking the two guys attacking me) because of his attack on me. Keirathi should know me, and should know better. Not logically consistent.

What's not logically consistent? Why is my meta case wrong?

And, I DO know you. That's why I was concerned enough about how you were playing this game to spend time looking up your previous games to make my case.

For now:

##Vote: BlazingHand
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 02 2012 23:10 GMT
#1106
GG ladies.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
MrZentor
Profile Joined December 2010
United States1648 Posts
December 02 2012 23:16 GMT
#1107
Keirathi.

I seriously don't understand what you're trying to prove.

BH saved DYH, while knowing that DYH was a vigil. If you're scum, instead of putting in an extra effort to SAVE a vigilante, wouldn't it be easier to pretend like you didn't see DYH's claim until TWO MINUTES after he claimed.

That's all BH had to do to kill DYH. Wait two minutes.

It makes absolutely no sense for BH to be scum.
Falling’s just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination.
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
December 02 2012 23:24 GMT
#1108
On December 03 2012 08:16 MrZentor wrote:
Keirathi.

I seriously don't understand what you're trying to prove.

BH saved DYH, while knowing that DYH was a vigil. If you're scum, instead of putting in an extra effort to SAVE a vigilante, wouldn't it be easier to pretend like you didn't see DYH's claim until TWO MINUTES after he claimed.

That's all BH had to do to kill DYH. Wait two minutes.

It makes absolutely no sense for BH to be scum.

Okay, I admit you have a point.

But I hate those kind of "scum would never do that!" arguments because they end up handing scum games on a silver platter.

Risen last minute switching his vote between two townies in LIII. Me holding roleblock on n1 to claim it myself. Prplhz claiming cop day 1 in Normal Mini 2, etc etc.

I don't think saving the vig outweighs the rest of his play day 1, because it's NOTHING like his town play.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
December 02 2012 23:24 GMT
#1109
EBWOP: Me holding RB on n1 to claim it myself in GSL Mini 1.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
MrZentor
Profile Joined December 2010
United States1648 Posts
December 02 2012 23:26 GMT
#1110
Yes, it IS possible that BH is scum.

But it is extremely unlikely.

So stop wasting your time until you have decent evidence against him.
Falling’s just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
December 02 2012 23:26 GMT
#1111
On December 03 2012 08:24 Keirathi wrote:
EBWOP: Me holding RB on n1 to claim it myself in GSL Mini 1.


scum does that all the time
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
December 02 2012 23:31 GMT
#1112
On December 03 2012 08:26 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 03 2012 08:24 Keirathi wrote:
EBWOP: Me holding RB on n1 to claim it myself in GSL Mini 1.


scum does that all the time

I don't believe I've ever seen them do it on night 1. Other nights, sure.

I believe marv was the one that called me a "fucking idiot" for not using the RB night 1 in that game, even though it was a big factor in me winning
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
December 02 2012 23:32 GMT
#1113
On December 03 2012 08:26 MrZentor wrote:
Yes, it IS possible that BH is scum.

But it is extremely unlikely.

So stop wasting your time until you have decent evidence against him.

I have a TON of evidence against him. Show me where it's wrong.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
December 02 2012 23:34 GMT
#1114
On December 03 2012 08:26 MrZentor wrote:
Yes, it IS possible that BH is scum.

But it is extremely unlikely.

So stop wasting your time until you have decent evidence against him.

And for that matter, who do YOU want to lynch today.

You voted for a bunch of confirmed townies yesterday, so who's your best read right now?
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
MrZentor
Profile Joined December 2010
United States1648 Posts
December 02 2012 23:44 GMT
#1115
In your case you showed how BH's play this game was different from his past townie games. This proves little, as people often change their play style over time.

Show a game in which BH was mafia and played like he is now.

Show me a game in which he, as scum, saved a claim vigilante when he could have let them die. (Or anything as insanely risky like that.)

Show me a game in which BH as scum made a case and then instantly retracted it.

Sure, BH's play this game isn't like his play as town in previous games, but it isn't like his scum play either.

So your case on him proves nothing.

+ Show Spoiler +
And I don't know who I want to lynch yet, because I don't come to rash conclusions before I get as much evidence as I can. i.e. It's best to wait at least 24 hours before deciding who you want to lynch.
Falling’s just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination.
debears
Profile Joined September 2012
United States2516 Posts
December 02 2012 23:46 GMT
#1116
Damn DYH. Bravo sir
debears
Profile Joined September 2012
United States2516 Posts
December 02 2012 23:47 GMT
#1117
GG Marv

I had u read correctly hooray :D
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
December 03 2012 00:00 GMT
#1118
On December 03 2012 08:44 MrZentor wrote:
In your case you showed how BH's play this game was different from his past townie games. This proves little, as people often change their play style over time.

Show a game in which BH was mafia and played like he is now.

Show me a game in which he, as scum, saved a claim vigilante when he could have let them die. (Or anything as insanely risky like that.)

Show me a game in which BH as scum made a case and then instantly retracted it.

Sure, BH's play this game isn't like his play as town in previous games, but it isn't like his scum play either.

So your case on him proves nothing.

+ Show Spoiler +
And I don't know who I want to lynch yet, because I don't come to rash conclusions before I get as much evidence as I can. i.e. It's best to wait at least 24 hours before deciding who you want to lynch.

AFAIK BH only has 3 scum games.

Resistance, which is a completely different game type and comparing them is pretty irrelevant.

Idiot Cop, in which BH claimed cop night 0, was counter claimed, and spent the rest of the game trolling via pictures until he was lynched.

Bureaucracy was a game where he didn't even know who his scum partners were and basically EVERYONE had a crazy role.

None of those games are very good comparisons to how scum BH would play in a "normal" game. If you really want to compare them, his posting style/tone in Bureaucracy is pretty similar to what I'm seeing here, but again I d'nt really think it's a great comparison just because of how different the style of game was.

Also: Best to wait 24 hours? You have 72 hours of information to make an educated decision on. I want your opinions about SOMEONE. Surely you have some kind of reads after a full cycle of game time.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
MrZentor
Profile Joined December 2010
United States1648 Posts
December 03 2012 00:23 GMT
#1119
I like to have as much evidence as possible before trying to get somebody lynched.

It's better than insisting that somebody who is basically confirmed town is scum.
Falling’s just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination.
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
December 03 2012 00:26 GMT
#1120
On December 03 2012 09:23 MrZentor wrote:
I like to have as much evidence as possible before trying to get somebody lynched.

It's better than insisting that somebody who is basically confirmed town is scum.

I'm not asking you to try to get someone lynched.

I'm asking you to say who you have a scum read on. You've had plenty of time and 3 flips to influence your reads.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Prev 1 54 55 56 57 58 104 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
IntoTheiNu 505
LiquipediaDiscussion
The PondCast
19:00
Episode 112
CranKy Ducklings42
CranKy Ducklings SOOP8
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko318
OGKoka 199
Rex 28
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 41972
Calm 3610
Shuttle 1585
Bisu 994
FanTaSy 448
Stork 327
Hyuk 314
actioN 312
firebathero 302
Zeus 285
[ Show more ]
Soma 229
Mong 160
Rush 155
Mini 144
Soulkey 144
EffOrt 118
Snow 114
ZerO 104
Last 92
Light 90
Dewaltoss 67
Pusan 59
Shine 45
NotJumperer 42
Bale 39
Barracks 36
Free 35
Killer 35
ToSsGirL 32
Shinee 32
Yoon 31
hero 27
JYJ 24
Sharp 24
Noble 23
Sea.KH 23
Aegong 18
HiyA 18
sorry 14
yabsab 14
Sacsri 13
Dota 2
Gorgc5591
League of Legends
JimRising 289
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1457
shoxiejesuss618
kRYSTAL_30
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King80
Other Games
gofns28536
singsing1725
B2W.Neo271
crisheroes224
DeMusliM156
ZerO(Twitch)8
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick567
BasetradeTV211
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream17
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 4
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 62
• LUISG 21
• killerbeecast3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV331
• lizZardDota2108
League of Legends
• Stunt268
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 38m
OSC
10h 53m
Replay Cast
11h 38m
OSC
1d 11h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 22h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.