• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:09
CEST 14:09
KST 21:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20264Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7295 users

Paranoia Mafia - Page 51

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 49 50 51 52 53 104 Next
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
December 02 2012 01:49 GMT
#1001
I explained why DP's exceptions didn't count, the only one that was sensible was the one from his newbie game, his first game as town. In retrospect, okay, that wasn't great. Like, yes, I was wrong, DP flipped town. And yes, I was the one who led the charge, so I deserve blame for that. In fact, I was ALSO the final, deciding vote in the final voteswitch AWAY from DYH and TO DP. DP's blood is on my hands, and it was by my hands as well that the scummy DYH lived. But I stand by what I did, given what I knew at the time, and though I was wrong, that doesn't necessarily make me scum.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
December 02 2012 02:26 GMT
#1002
you never answered my question: if you're not scum, who is?
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
December 02 2012 02:27 GMT
#1003
nvm I tkae that back. DYH lolol
DoYouHas
Profile Joined November 2008
United States1140 Posts
December 02 2012 05:42 GMT
#1004
I had to leave right after the deadline, catching up now.
Guts? Determination? $5?
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
December 02 2012 06:37 GMT
#1005
I'm drunk and I want to know who the fuck I'm replacing. pretty pls <3
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
December 02 2012 07:06 GMT
#1006
got word from the host I'm replacing dandel ion. gnight
DoYouHas
Profile Joined November 2008
United States1140 Posts
December 02 2012 07:11 GMT
#1007
I expected to catch some flak for my voteswitch onto DP, something like that always does. My vote on Xata was doing nothing. There were 3 viable lynch candidates, none of which I had a strong opinion on (with the exception of Marv, I was looking to switch to him until the claim. It also didn't sit right with me that by voting Marv I would have been agreeing with Ace, who I am leaning scum on.) That meant for me to help avoid a marv lynch and also make my vote matter, I had to switch to either Zealos or DP. I picked the person who defended my top scum read and had some points against him instead of the fairly inactive person who happened to be backing up my scum read. Not the best reasons, but the honest ones.



I cannot comprehend how there is so much doubt around my claim. You all must think I have balls of steel. My claim was in a farewell post, made ON the deadline. I didn't think it would save me. Nor can I think of a single example of scum claiming like that only to have themselves proven a liar 30 seconds later with the nightpost. I also didn't think claiming earlier would have saved me (which would have been like 10 minutes earlier, as that was when I sat back down to watch the nightpost). If there is something you should have learned about me from this game, or from looking at my previous games, is that I play slow, I try to write carefully, and I can be single-minded when I think I am right. None of these aspects fit with trying to spit out my few reads before I am mislynched and then a frustrated farewell (if I am scum). They do fit with a townie me, who is suddenly pressed for time to contribute what little I can before you kill me.

You have all put me in a terrible position. Why? because all scum have to do is roleblock me tonight and you will all lynch me tomorrow and do their job for them. But whatever, there isn't anything I can do about that. I'll just try and catch scum in the time I have left, and hopefully that will convince you that I'm town.
Guts? Determination? $5?
debears
Profile Joined September 2012
United States2516 Posts
December 02 2012 07:12 GMT
#1008
@WBG

Near lynch time, it was pretty clear that Marv was not getting lynched.

What was and is your read on DYH?
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
December 02 2012 07:12 GMT
#1009
DYH relax bro doosk you're probably getting shot but hey maybe you're getting RBed then you have AT LEAST like 72 hours left alive
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
DoYouHas
Profile Joined November 2008
United States1140 Posts
December 02 2012 08:10 GMT
#1010
Here is my thinking on Ace before I go to bed.

Think back to early in day 1 where debears was really going after me for my first post which boiled down to me not wanting people to sheep Ace because he was Ace. The back and forth between us lasted longer than it probably should have, but at the end of it one thing was sure. Nobody was going to be overtly sheeping Ace based on reputation.

So then there were a couple posts which caught my eye from Ace:
On December 01 2012 11:41 Ace wrote:
Between VE, marv and that useless spambot BH something is off. I highly doubt all 3 are town and wouldn't be surprised if 2 of them were Scum or anti-town.

At first I was reading and concentrating on the debears-ShaoiPi-DYH interaction but Blazinghand showed up and derailed it all.

I was going to call him out for that terrible case on MrZ but he reneged on it, only to bring up a few more terrible cases on various people in the same format with no real effort to convince people on any of them.

On December 02 2012 06:44 Ace wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 02 2012 06:39 austinmcc wrote:
Ace, most of your comments D1 have been concerning the vets/folks you've played with (except poking at debears). Have you been primarily concerned with reading them, or does that just happen to be the only thing you're commenting on?


No it just happens that those people caught my attention. Marv and BH were the ones I mentioned yesterday after the weird ShaoPi-VE-DP interaction. The thread just went an entire different direction after those 2 showed up.

Other observations I'm keeping to myself for now. No need to point fingers all over the place.

What do these posts do? they certainly don't provide any explanation for anything that he is saying. What I see them doing is spreading suspicion. Suddenly 3 of the more veteran players in the game besides Ace have 'something off' about them. "I highly doubt all 3 are town" is an easy statement to make as it reflects what pretty much all of us are thinking, but he takes it a step further and suggest that 2/3 are more likely than not to be scum. And what reasons do we have to suspect those three that we didn't have before Ace posted? None. Ace simply invites us to entertain the possibility, throws the weight of his name behind it, and let's our fears of being against a powerful scum team fill in the reasons for him.

Then we get the debears-Shaoipi-DYH interaction (a strange name since I'm pretty sure I haven't interacted with Shaoipi). Now there are 3 more people that have had an interaction which caught Ace's eye. Again, Ace has managed to direct people's attention to targets of his choice without ever providing a reason aside from "I'm Ace". The interaction, renamed the Shaoipi-VE-DP interaction in the second post, but, as far as I can tell, is referencing the same thing as the first post (I could be wrong, but Ace certainly didn't make it easy on me, since he gives no details and no explanations) is now "weird".

So what do those posts do? At their face they are meant to make us think that he is scumhunting, looking at things which your average player doesn't grasp. But what they actually do is prey on people's instinct to think "there must be something to these suspicions if Ace is spending his time on it". Ace wasn't trying to lead the town down the right or wrong path, he was simply facilitating the town destroying each other.

P.S. It is also possible that he really just didn't give a crap about the town. It would really irritate me if he was playing against his win condition by making no attempt to win the rest of the town to his reads.

Good night.
Guts? Determination? $5?
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
December 02 2012 08:42 GMT
#1011
On December 02 2012 10:49 Blazinghand wrote:
I explained why DP's exceptions didn't count, the only one that was sensible was the one from his newbie game, his first game as town. In retrospect, okay, that wasn't great. Like, yes, I was wrong, DP flipped town. And yes, I was the one who led the charge, so I deserve blame for that. In fact, I was ALSO the final, deciding vote in the final voteswitch AWAY from DYH and TO DP. DP's blood is on my hands, and it was by my hands as well that the scummy DYH lived. But I stand by what I did, given what I knew at the time, and though I was wrong, that doesn't necessarily make me scum.

You're right. Being wrong doesn't make you scum. It's the reasons behind WHY you were wrong that make you scum.

Humor me for a bit, though. DP countered with a "big case post" from Mario and you said it didn't count because that wasn't how he opened the game. So only the first person he pressures counts? What is the arbitrary cut-off for when it becomes acceptable for him as town to start posting big cases? And you realize that LC quote was on Day 2, right? I mean, at that point he had as much information as the GSL Mini post that you discredited because it was over 48 hours into the game. So which is it; does the length of his post stop counting after day 1? Or only when he's scum does it stop counting?

Why did you not reference ACME, where as scum, he didn't make a single big case day 1? He had a few light pokes at people and rode the fake-mason claim to a day 1 lynch, THEN made a longer case on kush during the night.

And why does his newbie game not count? I mean, certainly DP has gotten more comfortable playing since then, but you were blatantly misrepresenting your case in saying "DP never does this as town, only when he's scum!" when what you meant is that "DP hasn't done this lately as town." There's a HUGE difference there.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
December 02 2012 08:44 GMT
#1012
On December 02 2012 17:10 DoYouHas wrote:
Here is my thinking on Ace before I go to bed.

Think back to early in day 1 where debears was really going after me for my first post which boiled down to me not wanting people to sheep Ace because he was Ace. The back and forth between us lasted longer than it probably should have, but at the end of it one thing was sure. Nobody was going to be overtly sheeping Ace based on reputation.

So then there were a couple posts which caught my eye from Ace:
Show nested quote +
On December 01 2012 11:41 Ace wrote:
Between VE, marv and that useless spambot BH something is off. I highly doubt all 3 are town and wouldn't be surprised if 2 of them were Scum or anti-town.

At first I was reading and concentrating on the debears-ShaoiPi-DYH interaction but Blazinghand showed up and derailed it all.

I was going to call him out for that terrible case on MrZ but he reneged on it, only to bring up a few more terrible cases on various people in the same format with no real effort to convince people on any of them.

Show nested quote +
On December 02 2012 06:44 Ace wrote:
On December 02 2012 06:39 austinmcc wrote:
Ace, most of your comments D1 have been concerning the vets/folks you've played with (except poking at debears). Have you been primarily concerned with reading them, or does that just happen to be the only thing you're commenting on?


No it just happens that those people caught my attention. Marv and BH were the ones I mentioned yesterday after the weird ShaoPi-VE-DP interaction. The thread just went an entire different direction after those 2 showed up.

Other observations I'm keeping to myself for now. No need to point fingers all over the place.

What do these posts do? they certainly don't provide any explanation for anything that he is saying. What I see them doing is spreading suspicion. Suddenly 3 of the more veteran players in the game besides Ace have 'something off' about them. "I highly doubt all 3 are town" is an easy statement to make as it reflects what pretty much all of us are thinking, but he takes it a step further and suggest that 2/3 are more likely than not to be scum. And what reasons do we have to suspect those three that we didn't have before Ace posted? None. Ace simply invites us to entertain the possibility, throws the weight of his name behind it, and let's our fears of being against a powerful scum team fill in the reasons for him.

Then we get the debears-Shaoipi-DYH interaction (a strange name since I'm pretty sure I haven't interacted with Shaoipi). Now there are 3 more people that have had an interaction which caught Ace's eye. Again, Ace has managed to direct people's attention to targets of his choice without ever providing a reason aside from "I'm Ace". The interaction, renamed the Shaoipi-VE-DP interaction in the second post, but, as far as I can tell, is referencing the same thing as the first post (I could be wrong, but Ace certainly didn't make it easy on me, since he gives no details and no explanations) is now "weird".

So what do those posts do? At their face they are meant to make us think that he is scumhunting, looking at things which your average player doesn't grasp. But what they actually do is prey on people's instinct to think "there must be something to these suspicions if Ace is spending his time on it". Ace wasn't trying to lead the town down the right or wrong path, he was simply facilitating the town destroying each other.

P.S. It is also possible that he really just didn't give a crap about the town. It would really irritate me if he was playing against his win condition by making no attempt to win the rest of the town to his reads.

Good night.

I can't say what Ace was doing, because I have no idea. But I'll be working to do whatever I can to prove that I am town. Starting with lynching scum tomorrow.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
December 02 2012 13:46 GMT
#1013
On December 02 2012 16:11 DoYouHas wrote:
I expected to catch some flak for my voteswitch onto DP, something like that always does. My vote on Xata was doing nothing. There were 3 viable lynch candidates, none of which I had a strong opinion on (with the exception of Marv, I was looking to switch to him until the claim. It also didn't sit right with me that by voting Marv I would have been agreeing with Ace, who I am leaning scum on.) That meant for me to help avoid a marv lynch and also make my vote matter, I had to switch to either Zealos or DP. I picked the person who defended my top scum read and had some points against him instead of the fairly inactive person who happened to be backing up my scum read. Not the best reasons, but the honest ones.



I cannot comprehend how there is so much doubt around my claim. You all must think I have balls of steel. My claim was in a farewell post, made ON the deadline. I didn't think it would save me. Nor can I think of a single example of scum claiming like that only to have themselves proven a liar 30 seconds later with the nightpost. I also didn't think claiming earlier would have saved me (which would have been like 10 minutes earlier, as that was when I sat back down to watch the nightpost). If there is something you should have learned about me from this game, or from looking at my previous games, is that I play slow, I try to write carefully, and I can be single-minded when I think I am right. None of these aspects fit with trying to spit out my few reads before I am mislynched and then a frustrated farewell (if I am scum). They do fit with a townie me, who is suddenly pressed for time to contribute what little I can before you kill me.

You have all put me in a terrible position. Why? because all scum have to do is roleblock me tonight and you will all lynch me tomorrow and do their job for them. But whatever, there isn't anything I can do about that. I'll just try and catch scum in the time I have left, and hopefully that will convince you that I'm town.


I can somewhat relate to your reasons for voting DP... Although they're still narrow-minded reasons, they're not necessarily scummy reasons. Combined with my intuition telling me your late roleclaim wasn't any elaborate Mafia tactic (which it could possibly be, but I have problems believing it - Occam's razor points to the simpler explanation), I'm starting to lean slightly town on you. In addition, such heavy tunneling isn't really townish, but it's not an effective Mafia playstyle either. Mafia would rather leave their options open, not limit them willingly.

What's a good point is that Mafia might have a roleblocker. If they roleblock you, we're back to square one and have to decide the truth of your roleclaim with what you've said, not with your power usage. In any case, you should claim your shot RIGHT before the deadline. Let's consider the options for Mafia if they don't have time to change their roleblock action based on your target:
1) They can roleblock you, preventing you from becoming a confirmed Vanilla Townie (after your shot has been used). But if you just shoot me or some other townie (and you're not a very threatening presence to Mafia in any case), it might be beneficial for Mafia to let the shot go through. They'd get rid of one townie and just lose one mislynch candidate.
2) They can skip using a roleblock or roleblock marvellosity instead (in case he didn't fakeclaim). This would make you a confirmed Vanilla Townie but potentially prevent marvellosity's night action and most of all likely kill 2 townies in a single night.
If you claim your shot early, Mafia will have an easy time deciding their best course of action. If you do it at the deadline, Mafia will have to take a risk and decide their possible roleblock usage without information about your target. Although I guess it has to be me after all this tunneling, which kind of makes me hope you're fakeclaiming, but you never know.

Reading the exchange between WBG and BH, I'm starting to lean on WBG being town and BH being Mafia. WBG's reasoning is coherent and townish, but BH looks like he's just dodging issues and ignoring facts while doing what he decided beforehand (pushing the lynch to DP, next up DYH). What's even weirder is the contradiction between his earlier and later playstyle: at first he swinged his vote around for the smallest reasons, but then he wouldn't budge from getting DP lynched no matter what. Where did this confidence suddenly come from, considering his earlier wishy-washiness? And even with his arguments being repeatedly refuted? I'm just getting more and more suspicious of BH the more I think about it.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
MrZentor
Profile Joined December 2010
United States1648 Posts
December 02 2012 14:53 GMT
#1014
Why hasn't DYH posted his role pm yet?

-.-
Falling’s just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination.
ShiaoPi
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN5956 Posts
December 02 2012 15:04 GMT
#1015
Looks like the thread exploded. Catching up now...
LiquidDota Staff@TW_ShiaoPi
TL+ Member
DoYouHas
Profile Joined November 2008
United States1140 Posts
December 02 2012 16:10 GMT
#1016
On December 02 2012 23:53 MrZentor wrote:
Why hasn't DYH posted his role pm yet?

-.-


Because it doesn't prove anything. However, there is no reason not to, so here you go.
+ Show Spoiler [Role PM] +
You are a manic paranoiac clone of Chell. You aren't entirely sure why robots scare the piss out of you so bad, but they do. Sometimes you think you see one in a random place. These days, instead of a portal gun, you carry a 9mm. Unfortunately, you're a terrible shot and only have one magazine, so you'll only get to kill one person. Hopefully you pick the right one. (1 shot vigi.)
Guts? Determination? $5?
ShiaoPi
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN5956 Posts
December 02 2012 16:47 GMT
#1017
Okay, Let me see... We got 2roleclaims and had 2 lastminuteswitches which resulted in killing off DP....

First things first DYH claim your shot right before deadline, anything else would be folly.
On another note we have to WIFOM around marv now, whether he gets shot/rbed or whateverelse. I am of two minds pn hos claim but yeah we can only wait and see for that.

I wanted to do some more stuff in this night but unfortunately time is short and so I will have to keep it simple. Tomorrow I'll be back at my computer with some time on my hands so I can elaborate further (strongly doubt that I will get shot)

On my watchlist right now:
-Marv depending on night actions
-DYH see above
These two are the obvious ones, then I still want to keep tabs on BH and Xata (whom I have kind of forgot earlier in d1)
BH led a mislynch, while that happens to anyone of us, i still dislike the way je insisted on SP being scum, when he was willing to swap earlier tarfets, stubbornness in a read aint necessaeily scum, but still.
In regards to xata there has been a lot about him alreasy by others I am not going to rehash that. But his last post was pure fluff so it kind of adds up.
Moving on I would like to see more from sandroba, dandel has done jackshit before replacing out, so there is a lot of stuff that sandroba should be able to comment to.

These are the ppl I am most interesred in right now. More will come tmr, sry its late.
LiquidDota Staff@TW_ShiaoPi
TL+ Member
Lazermonkey
Profile Joined June 2011
Sweden2176 Posts
December 02 2012 18:02 GMT
#1018
On December 03 2012 01:47 ShiaoPi wrote:
Okay, Let me see... We got 2roleclaims and had 2 lastminuteswitches which resulted in killing off DP....

First things first DYH claim your shot right before deadline, anything else would be folly.
On another note we have to WIFOM around marv now, whether he gets shot/rbed or whateverelse. I am of two minds pn hos claim but yeah we can only wait and see for that.

I wanted to do some more stuff in this night but unfortunately time is short and so I will have to keep it simple. Tomorrow I'll be back at my computer with some time on my hands so I can elaborate further (strongly doubt that I will get shot)

On my watchlist right now:
-Marv depending on night actions
-DYH see above
These two are the obvious ones, then I still want to keep tabs on BH and Xata (whom I have kind of forgot earlier in d1)
BH led a mislynch, while that happens to anyone of us, i still dislike the way je insisted on SP being scum, when he was willing to swap earlier tarfets, stubbornness in a read aint necessaeily scum, but still.
In regards to xata there has been a lot about him alreasy by others I am not going to rehash that. But his last post was pure fluff so it kind of adds up.
Moving on I would like to see more from sandroba, dandel has done jackshit before replacing out, so there is a lot of stuff that sandroba should be able to comment to.

These are the ppl I am most interesred in right now. More will come tmr, sry its late.
Sooo, this means you DO have a scum read on Xata still? You are being somewhat unclear regarding that...
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
December 02 2012 18:43 GMT
#1019
I'm gonna make a post with my comments right before the deadline.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
December 02 2012 19:08 GMT
#1020
@bug and marvel can you both please give me a personal mini analysis of DYH and BH? thx
Prev 1 49 50 51 52 53 104 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
11:00
INu's Battles#21
Zoun vs herOLIVE!
SHIN vs TBD
IntoTheiNu 884
LiquipediaDiscussion
The PondCast
10:00
Episode 112
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko427
OGKoka 215
Rex 72
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 53169
Calm 3737
Shuttle 2417
Bisu 1333
FanTaSy 1208
firebathero 383
Zeus 284
Hyuk 276
Stork 264
actioN 242
[ Show more ]
Mini 222
Rush 219
Soma 215
EffOrt 153
Light 139
Last 136
Soulkey 125
ZerO 105
Snow 100
Dewaltoss 74
Mong 71
Pusan 68
Killer 46
JYJ 43
Barracks 39
NotJumperer 37
Bale 36
Free 35
ToSsGirL 35
hero 33
Shinee 33
PianO 28
Shine 24
Aegong 21
sorry 21
Noble 20
Sharp 20
yabsab 19
HiyA 16
Sacsri 11
Dota 2
Gorgc5670
Dendi607
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1442
kRYSTAL_250
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King101
Other Games
gofns38158
singsing1936
B2W.Neo613
crisheroes240
DeMusliM189
Livibee77
hiko14
ZerO(Twitch)5
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV199
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream23
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 5
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 35
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
OSC
51m
OSC
10h 6m
Replay Cast
10h 51m
OSC
1d 10h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 21h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.