• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:56
CEST 14:56
KST 21:56
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20264Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9463 users

Paranoia Mafia - Page 49

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 47 48 49 50 51 104 Next
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
December 01 2012 23:55 GMT
#961
because you were being a douche. so i shouted at you. you were phrasing your questions unnecessarily aggressively at me, and you should know i bite back at that sort of thing. read your own filter...

i did provide reasons and quotes when debears asked me. And I thought it was correct. Obviously not.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
debears
Profile Joined September 2012
United States2516 Posts
December 01 2012 23:56 GMT
#962
On December 02 2012 08:27 wherebugsgo wrote:
w/e I'm gonna go eat.

Scoreboard:

Me 1
Retard Train (aka everyone else) 0


But if you're scum you would know the town anyways o.O
JingleHell
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States11308 Posts
December 01 2012 23:56 GMT
#963
All continuing hostile references to the preceding flamewar end NOW. If you feel the need to discuss it, do so in a manner that has a snowball's chance in hell of NOT exacerbating things.
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
December 01 2012 23:57 GMT
#964
On December 02 2012 08:55 marvellosity wrote:
because you were being a douche. so i shouted at you. you were phrasing your questions unnecessarily aggressively at me, and you should know i bite back at that sort of thing. read your own filter...

i did provide reasons and quotes when debears asked me. And I thought it was correct. Obviously not.


man I asked you to come up with ONE example in context of how DP's meta fit him in this game. I argued that I came to the opposite conclusion and I was fairly loud about it to prevent him from getting bandwagoned.

Yet, you chose to tell me to fuck off. No shit I got aggressive when the guy pushing the biggest bandwagon in the thread refuses to answer any questions about his reasoning.
debears
Profile Joined September 2012
United States2516 Posts
December 01 2012 23:59 GMT
#965
I have a feeling we could confirm most of town right now.........garrrrrrrrrr
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
December 02 2012 00:00 GMT
#966
On December 02 2012 08:57 wherebugsgo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 02 2012 08:55 marvellosity wrote:
because you were being a douche. so i shouted at you. you were phrasing your questions unnecessarily aggressively at me, and you should know i bite back at that sort of thing. read your own filter...

i did provide reasons and quotes when debears asked me. And I thought it was correct. Obviously not.


man I asked you to come up with ONE example in context of how DP's meta fit him in this game. I argued that I came to the opposite conclusion and I was fairly loud about it to prevent him from getting bandwagoned.

Yet, you chose to tell me to fuck off. No shit I got aggressive when the guy pushing the biggest bandwagon in the thread refuses to answer any questions about his reasoning.


You should know I lash out if I'm being annoyed. Hell, you even do the same when it's not warranted too, don't deny it.

Do you really think me, marvellosity, is scum because I told you to fuck off?

I got heated and pissed in your face. Should I? no. Did I? yes. It doesn't make me scum.

If you're town you need to get off this tunneltrain or at least understand how I'm prone to playing the game.

Do you see where I'm coming from??
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
December 02 2012 00:00 GMT
#967
On December 02 2012 08:59 debears wrote:
I have a feeling we could confirm most of town right now.........garrrrrrrrrr


what?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
December 02 2012 00:01 GMT
#968
Bugs,

On December 02 2012 08:26 wherebugsgo wrote:
holy fucking shit someone needs to shoot BH in the face

Explain.
Fe fi fo fum.
debears
Profile Joined September 2012
United States2516 Posts
December 02 2012 00:01 GMT
#969
My role pm is different from the two presented so far
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
December 02 2012 00:03 GMT
#970
On December 02 2012 09:01 debears wrote:
My role pm is different from the two presented so far


why would that confirm most of town?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
debears
Profile Joined September 2012
United States2516 Posts
December 02 2012 00:03 GMT
#971
Because its different in a way scum would not know
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
December 02 2012 00:03 GMT
#972
On December 02 2012 09:00 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 02 2012 08:57 wherebugsgo wrote:
On December 02 2012 08:55 marvellosity wrote:
because you were being a douche. so i shouted at you. you were phrasing your questions unnecessarily aggressively at me, and you should know i bite back at that sort of thing. read your own filter...

i did provide reasons and quotes when debears asked me. And I thought it was correct. Obviously not.


man I asked you to come up with ONE example in context of how DP's meta fit him in this game. I argued that I came to the opposite conclusion and I was fairly loud about it to prevent him from getting bandwagoned.

Yet, you chose to tell me to fuck off. No shit I got aggressive when the guy pushing the biggest bandwagon in the thread refuses to answer any questions about his reasoning.


You should know I lash out if I'm being annoyed. Hell, you even do the same when it's not warranted too, don't deny it.

Do you really think me, marvellosity, is scum because I told you to fuck off?

I got heated and pissed in your face. Should I? no. Did I? yes. It doesn't make me scum.

If you're town you need to get off this tunneltrain or at least understand how I'm prone to playing the game.

Do you see where I'm coming from??


I get annoyed but at the very least I answer the question being asked when I'm town. Note, when I'm town. When I'm scum I generally do whatever the hell I want and rarely does that involve answering questions about my lynch targets.

What makes you scum is not the fact that you got pissed off but rather the fact that you call out everyone for "shitty reasoning" yet your own lynch target was seemingly arbitrarily picked. You come up with a bunch of meaningless fluff that was refutable just by reading DP's filter and two of his past games. In fact that was one of the first things I did. You know what I noticed? That you were wrong. So, when I tell you that you are wrong (despite the burden of proof for the DP case being on YOU) you get overly defensive and refuse to answer questions about the reasoning.

Townies don't refuse to answer reasoning about cases they make when they're told they're wrong. They defend their cases and they give reasons why other people are wrong. You didn't do any of that when I called you out on your fabrications.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
December 02 2012 00:03 GMT
#973
On December 02 2012 09:03 debears wrote:
Because its different in a way scum would not know


surely if your PM is different from a townflip, that wouldn't help?

i'm missing something here
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
debears
Profile Joined September 2012
United States2516 Posts
December 02 2012 00:05 GMT
#974
On December 02 2012 09:03 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 02 2012 09:03 debears wrote:
Because its different in a way scum would not know


surely if your PM is different from a townflip, that wouldn't help?

i'm missing something here


Actually nvm. I think we should save it for lylo

It could be helpful.

EVERYONE WHO IS TOWN. LOOK AT YOUR ROLE PM COMPARED TO MARV'S AND THE ONE REVEALED TO BE DP'S

DON'T REVEAL IF IT'S DIFFERENT YET. WAIT UNTIL LYLO IF NEED BE THEN REVEAL
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
December 02 2012 00:05 GMT
#975
On December 02 2012 09:03 wherebugsgo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 02 2012 09:00 marvellosity wrote:
On December 02 2012 08:57 wherebugsgo wrote:
On December 02 2012 08:55 marvellosity wrote:
because you were being a douche. so i shouted at you. you were phrasing your questions unnecessarily aggressively at me, and you should know i bite back at that sort of thing. read your own filter...

i did provide reasons and quotes when debears asked me. And I thought it was correct. Obviously not.


man I asked you to come up with ONE example in context of how DP's meta fit him in this game. I argued that I came to the opposite conclusion and I was fairly loud about it to prevent him from getting bandwagoned.

Yet, you chose to tell me to fuck off. No shit I got aggressive when the guy pushing the biggest bandwagon in the thread refuses to answer any questions about his reasoning.


You should know I lash out if I'm being annoyed. Hell, you even do the same when it's not warranted too, don't deny it.

Do you really think me, marvellosity, is scum because I told you to fuck off?

I got heated and pissed in your face. Should I? no. Did I? yes. It doesn't make me scum.

If you're town you need to get off this tunneltrain or at least understand how I'm prone to playing the game.

Do you see where I'm coming from??


I get annoyed but at the very least I answer the question being asked when I'm town. Note, when I'm town. When I'm scum I generally do whatever the hell I want and rarely does that involve answering questions about my lynch targets.

What makes you scum is not the fact that you got pissed off but rather the fact that you call out everyone for "shitty reasoning" yet your own lynch target was seemingly arbitrarily picked. You come up with a bunch of meaningless fluff that was refutable just by reading DP's filter and two of his past games. In fact that was one of the first things I did. You know what I noticed? That you were wrong. So, when I tell you that you are wrong (despite the burden of proof for the DP case being on YOU) you get overly defensive and refuse to answer questions about the reasoning.

Townies don't refuse to answer reasoning about cases they make when they're told they're wrong. They defend their cases and they give reasons why other people are wrong. You didn't do any of that when I called you out on your fabrications.


they weren't fabrications, and I presented my thoughts on why to debears after I'd had dinner.

how DP treated xatalos/Lazer and his attitude towards the town was not "meaningless fluff".

Anyway, as you're not going to listen, I'll leave you to it.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
debears
Profile Joined September 2012
United States2516 Posts
December 02 2012 00:06 GMT
#976
No joke I might have won us the game at lylo
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
December 02 2012 00:10 GMT
#977
DYH should claim his role name, fluff, and post his PM / fake claim
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
December 02 2012 00:12 GMT
#978
I seriously don't like how DYH disappeared.

Maybe he's totes town and thought he got lynched? :d
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
December 02 2012 00:21 GMT
#979
whatever, this is fruitless and marv might just be that bad.

So, let's kill BH then. Hopefully someone shoots him tonight.
debears
Profile Joined September 2012
United States2516 Posts
December 02 2012 00:29 GMT
#980
Ok scratch the role claim idea at lylo. I let jingle know the situation.

I don't want to break the game for a stupid role pm play.

Let's win this for real :D
Prev 1 47 48 49 50 51 104 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
Zoun vs herOLIVE!
SHIN vs TBD
IntoTheiNu 1309
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 266
Rex 84
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 56783
Calm 3815
Shuttle 3472
FanTaSy 1710
Bisu 1527
firebathero 374
Stork 295
Mini 288
Hyuk 283
Rush 262
[ Show more ]
Soma 240
EffOrt 230
Soulkey 186
Zeus 180
Last 152
actioN 146
Light 144
ZerO 139
Snow 110
Mong 73
Dewaltoss 69
Killer 68
Sea.KH 66
Barracks 65
Pusan 51
hero 47
Hyun 42
NotJumperer 39
PianO 39
JYJ 38
Free 37
Bale 34
ToSsGirL 34
Shinee 33
Yoon 29
Aegong 27
Shine 23
Sharp 22
sorry 21
yabsab 17
Sacsri 14
HiyA 11
Noble 11
Icarus 4
Dota 2
Gorgc5522
Dendi696
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1377
kRYSTAL_316
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King102
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko407
Other Games
gofns36412
singsing2077
B2W.Neo614
hiko255
DeMusliM233
crisheroes221
byalli155
Livibee148
Hui .27
ZerO(Twitch)10
Liquid`VortiX8
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV208
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream17
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 8
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 44
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
OSC
4m
OSC
9h 19m
Replay Cast
10h 4m
OSC
1d 10h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 21h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.