• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:58
CEST 03:58
KST 10:58
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202610Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9854 users

Paranoia Mafia - Page 47

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 45 46 47 48 49 104 Next
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
December 01 2012 23:26 GMT
#921
holy fucking shit someone needs to shoot BH in the face
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
December 01 2012 23:26 GMT
#922
Why
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
December 01 2012 23:26 GMT
#923
lol

this game is so epic
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
December 01 2012 23:27 GMT
#924
w/e I'm gonna go eat.

Scoreboard:

Me 1
Retard Train (aka everyone else) 0
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
December 01 2012 23:27 GMT
#925
for some reason i'm actually laughing right now
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
December 01 2012 23:27 GMT
#926
On December 02 2012 08:27 wherebugsgo wrote:
w/e I'm gonna go eat.

Scoreboard:

Me 1
Retard Train (aka everyone else) 0


nuh uh, you're on the retard train coz you were voting for the cop. sorry buddy.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
December 01 2012 23:27 GMT
#927
BH has to be a Bill Murray smurf. No other explanation.
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
MrZentor
Profile Joined December 2010
United States1648 Posts
December 01 2012 23:28 GMT
#928
But BH, claiming 2 minutes before the deadline isn't optimal for the person who claims, regardless of whether the claim is true or not.

So the time when DYH claimed vigil doesn't really tell us anything about his alignment.
Falling’s just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
December 01 2012 23:28 GMT
#929
WBG lets not go calling people retarded. We should keep it civil and reasonable in here if we want to be productive. I don't think it's helpful to anyone when you act like this.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
December 01 2012 23:28 GMT
#930
On December 02 2012 08:27 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 02 2012 08:27 wherebugsgo wrote:
w/e I'm gonna go eat.

Scoreboard:

Me 1
Retard Train (aka everyone else) 0


nuh uh, you're on the retard train coz you were voting for the cop. sorry buddy.


the guy who claimed cop d1 dares call someone else stupid?

well I guess it was a pretty smart move for you considering that you are scum and everyone else is too stupid to realize how much of a scummy move that was.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
December 01 2012 23:29 GMT
#931
On December 02 2012 08:28 MrZentor wrote:
But BH, claiming 2 minutes before the deadline isn't optimal for the person who claims, regardless of whether the claim is true or not.

So the time when DYH claimed vigil doesn't really tell us anything about his alignment.


You are correct, and that is in fact what I was sort of getting at. DYH's Vigi claim meant lynching him D1 wasn't the best move. We should give him a chance to shoot and prove himself. It doesn't mean he's off the table for a D2 lynch in the slightest.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 01 2012 23:29 GMT
#932
We should have just lynched Blazinghand.

I'm going to play IRL mafia with friends. I'll probably be back later tonight, but I make no promises as to my state of mind.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
December 01 2012 23:30 GMT
#933
On December 02 2012 08:28 wherebugsgo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 02 2012 08:27 marvellosity wrote:
On December 02 2012 08:27 wherebugsgo wrote:
w/e I'm gonna go eat.

Scoreboard:

Me 1
Retard Train (aka everyone else) 0


nuh uh, you're on the retard train coz you were voting for the cop. sorry buddy.


the guy who claimed cop d1 dares call someone else stupid?

well I guess it was a pretty smart move for you considering that you are scum and everyone else is too stupid to realize how much of a scummy move that was.


WBG please, even assuming that we are stupid, you are a good contributor and an excellent arguer. We all have much to learn from you. I know that as town you can lead towns, even jubjub towns, onto good lynches. Why don't you try to be a bit less abrasive about this and we can talk more reasonably about marv, okay?
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
December 01 2012 23:31 GMT
#934
On December 02 2012 08:25 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 02 2012 08:23 Xatalos wrote:
If DYH actually is Vigi, then I guess I'm dead. I doubt he would have claimed at the last minute if he was fake claiming, even though it did save him after all, so who knows. In any case we now have two claimed blues and one dead VT. Not the greatest position at all, unless there's a liar among these two, which is a real possibility. At least we'll know if DYH actually was Vigi in 24 hours.


Well no here's the thing: I doubt he'd have claimed last minute if his claim was TRUE. Like, if DYH claimed 30 minutes before deadline or whenever votes piled up on him it'd make sense, but why claim when there's almost no time for town to consolidate onto any wagon but DPs? This is why DYH has earned very little cred in my book. He escaped the D1 lynch but I extend him no more courtesy than that.


Hmmm. I guess you're right if we assume that he estimated he might still be saved with that claim. But it was technically after the deadline, although the votes after that were still counted somehow, so I'm not so sure about that. I got the gut feeling that he would have claimed at least a bit earlier if it was a fake claim - not very likely too late. Like, what's the point in fake claiming after the deadline has passed? Something tells me it could very well be frustrated townie. But we'll see about that before tomorrow in any case.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
December 01 2012 23:31 GMT
#935
On December 02 2012 08:25 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 02 2012 08:24 austinmcc wrote:
On December 02 2012 08:19 Blazinghand wrote:
On December 02 2012 08:18 austinmcc wrote:
On December 02 2012 08:17 Blazinghand wrote:
DYH is definitely not above suspicion. I just don't lynch claimed blues D1. But the way he claimed was probably... the worst possible way to claim and the least useful for town.

That's fine, but...I did not expect posts like these from you guys:
On December 02 2012 08:11 Blazinghand wrote:
Well at least we didn't lynch the vigi. Damn DYH you ass you needed to claim much earlier than that. Now at least one of you/marv will be able to get your night action done though :D
On December 02 2012 08:12 marvellosity wrote:
DYH needs to make sure he claims his shot pre-deadline
Both are ... more certain than I like? that DYH is a vigi


Um, look dude DYH needs to make these claims specifically because he's a scummy ass and quite possibly not a vigi. He is not confirmed. He is not a town-read in my book.

:
On December 02 2012 08:11 Blazinghand wrote:
Well at least we didn't lynch the vigi. Damn DYH you ass you needed to claim much earlier than that. Now at least one of you/marv will be able to get your night action done though :D


In your initial post, you didn't say "Claim your shot so we know." You were relieved we didn't lynch "the vigi." Not "the claimed vigi." Not "someone who might be vigi." Not "now we can figure out if that's a real claim or fakeclaim."

Read that post of yours, your first one. It doesn't say unconfirmed, it doesn't hedge, it is absolutely certain that DYH is a vigi.


Whatever, it's a wording thing. Scumslips don't exist.

You made a post.
I noted that I didn't like the way you and marv worded your posts, yours was worse.
You IMMEDIATELY jumped on my case, noted that DYH wasn't confirmed, that he had to call a shot.
I pointed out what you said, and why I pointed it out.
You dismiss.

That was quite the strong reaction, both to immediately start hedging and noting that we don't know whether DYH is a vigi and to call me out so hard, thinking that I was being dumb and didn't know why the shot needed calling.

I didn't call it a scumslip off the bat. But man, that is a WEIRD response to a mostly-innocuous comment that I made, which btw was a good thing to note.
Fe fi fo fum.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
December 01 2012 23:32 GMT
#936
On December 02 2012 08:31 Xatalos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 02 2012 08:25 Blazinghand wrote:
On December 02 2012 08:23 Xatalos wrote:
If DYH actually is Vigi, then I guess I'm dead. I doubt he would have claimed at the last minute if he was fake claiming, even though it did save him after all, so who knows. In any case we now have two claimed blues and one dead VT. Not the greatest position at all, unless there's a liar among these two, which is a real possibility. At least we'll know if DYH actually was Vigi in 24 hours.


Well no here's the thing: I doubt he'd have claimed last minute if his claim was TRUE. Like, if DYH claimed 30 minutes before deadline or whenever votes piled up on him it'd make sense, but why claim when there's almost no time for town to consolidate onto any wagon but DPs? This is why DYH has earned very little cred in my book. He escaped the D1 lynch but I extend him no more courtesy than that.


Hmmm. I guess you're right if we assume that he estimated he might still be saved with that claim. But it was technically after the deadline, although the votes after that were still counted somehow, so I'm not so sure about that. I got the gut feeling that he would have claimed at least a bit earlier if it was a fake claim - not very likely too late. Like, what's the point in fake claiming after the deadline has passed? Something tells me it could very well be frustrated townie. But we'll see about that before tomorrow in any case.


Yeah ultimately whatever we have to say about DYH will be informed by his called shot, and who's alive and who's dead when we wake up.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
JingleHell
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States11308 Posts
December 01 2012 23:32 GMT
#937
A bit ironic coming from me of all people, but can we please try to keep the insults down to "toeing the line"?
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 01 2012 23:32 GMT
#938
1) Blazinghand why is it okay for Marvelosity to call people retarded but not Bug?
2) Blazinghand, why was marv fake-claiming scum when votes were on him, but "gets a check tonight" now that he's not lynched?
3) Bugs and Ace, I'm intrigued by your ideas and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
December 01 2012 23:33 GMT
#939
austinmcc you can continue to talk about this or you can talk about real things, and one way will have me ignoring you.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
December 01 2012 23:34 GMT
#940
On December 02 2012 08:32 VisceraEyes wrote:
1) Blazinghand why is it okay for Marvelosity to call people retarded but not Bug?

I decided I'm tired of people insulting each other so from now on whenever it happens I'm asking it to stop.

On December 02 2012 08:32 VisceraEyes wrote:
2) Blazinghand, why was marv fake-claiming scum when votes were on him, but "gets a check tonight" now that he's not lynched?

I'm not saying the DT should check him, I'm saying that with 2 blues claimed there's only a 50% chance he'll get blocked, so he can make a check.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Prev 1 45 46 47 48 49 104 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta34
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech154
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13164
Shuttle 1021
Artosis 621
Dewaltoss 56
NaDa 13
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm161
League of Legends
Doublelift4205
Counter-Strike
taco 482
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox571
AZ_Axe96
Other Games
summit1g8484
Day[9].tv469
C9.Mang0335
WinterStarcraft182
Maynarde139
ViBE123
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV190
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 38
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv469
Upcoming Events
OSC
21h 2m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 8h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 15h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 17h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.