• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:22
CEST 13:22
KST 20:22
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20264Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7961 users

Paranoia Mafia - Page 53

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 51 52 53 54 55 104 Next
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
December 02 2012 21:53 GMT
#1041
One little objection I'd like to throw out just for you to chew on though is that if I were scum there's no real reason I'd swap from DYH to DP in the final seconds of D1 to save DYH and lynch DP unless DYH was also scum.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
December 02 2012 21:59 GMT
#1042
On December 03 2012 06:53 Blazinghand wrote:
One little objection I'd like to throw out just for you to chew on though is that if I were scum there's no real reason I'd swap from DYH to DP in the final seconds of D1 to save DYH and lynch DP unless DYH was also scum.

Except you're probably aware that Risen pulled that stunt in LIII and rode that same argument all the way to a scum win...
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
December 02 2012 22:00 GMT
#1043
On December 03 2012 06:53 Blazinghand wrote:
One little objection I'd like to throw out just for you to chew on though is that if I were scum there's no real reason I'd swap from DYH to DP in the final seconds of D1 to save DYH and lynch DP unless DYH was also scum.


seeing as DYH is probably also town, and scum don't give a fuck about killing townies, I never understood how this argument is supposed to even mean anything.

Switching between two townies makes no difference to scum.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
December 02 2012 22:01 GMT
#1044
It's not perfect but you have to admit, it's WTHTD (wine that's harder to drink) and I thought I'd bring it up.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
December 02 2012 22:01 GMT
#1045
On December 03 2012 07:00 wherebugsgo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 03 2012 06:53 Blazinghand wrote:
One little objection I'd like to throw out just for you to chew on though is that if I were scum there's no real reason I'd swap from DYH to DP in the final seconds of D1 to save DYH and lynch DP unless DYH was also scum.


seeing as DYH is probably also town, and scum don't give a fuck about killing townies, I never understood how this argument is supposed to even mean anything.

Switching between two townies makes no difference to scum.


ok but look at this reasonably, if I'm scum then I believe DYH's claim, right? Why not lynch the vigi?
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
December 02 2012 22:03 GMT
#1046
oh snap you got nothing to say to that do you

thats right your argument just got pierced by spears of shining golden logic
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
December 02 2012 22:05 GMT
#1047
Because you would have looked infinitely worse for your vote on the claimed vigi that you hadn't talked about at ALL until your vote on him? Seriously the first time you mentioned him at all was the post where you voted him.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
December 02 2012 22:09 GMT
#1048
Hey DYH are you around
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
MrZentor
Profile Joined December 2010
United States1648 Posts
December 02 2012 22:11 GMT
#1049
Keirathi, you need to remember that DYH claimed a minute before the end of the day.

BH could have easily let him die without receiving any flak, because DYH claimed so late.

The only reason BH as scum would save DYH is if DYH was also scum. And it would still be risky to save DYH a few seconds before the end of the day.

I don't know why everybody thinks BH is scum, because this combined with his weird case on me basically proves him to not be scum.
Falling’s just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination.
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
December 02 2012 22:13 GMT
#1050
On December 02 2012 08:11 Blazinghand wrote:
Well at least we didn't lynch the vigi. Damn DYH you ass you needed to claim much earlier than that. Now at least one of you/marv will be able to get your night action done though :D

I just want to talk about this quote a bit as well.

In any normal-ish game that I'm ever in, if I'm town and two people blue claim on day 1, my automatic no-thinking-needed assumption would be that one of them would be roleblocked and one would be NK'd. The only way BH's post makes sense is if you assume there isn't a roleblocker (and/or mafia KP, but that's just silly), which I find hard to believe any townie would assume by default.

Scum BH knows that there isn't a scum RB?
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
December 02 2012 22:13 GMT
#1051
@BH didn't you pull very similar shit on bureaucracy day 1 as scum? Yes you did.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
December 02 2012 22:14 GMT
#1052
All I'm gonna say to you DYH is that shooting me would be a mistake. If you're the vigi, which you probably are (though you're terrible for the timing of your claim) you know that I saved you when it would make no sense for scum to do so. Don't listen to these quokka-livered choko-eaters. However my case against DP may not have been great, or uncharacteristically tunneling (but also not tunneling enough), I swapped off of you when any scum player had every motivation to stay on you. Don't shoot me.

If I die, I guess I'll look like an ass: but trust.

Trust what I've done.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
December 02 2012 22:15 GMT
#1053
On December 03 2012 07:11 MrZentor wrote:
Keirathi, you need to remember that DYH claimed a minute before the end of the day.

BH could have easily let him die without receiving any flak, because DYH claimed so late.

The only reason BH as scum would save DYH is if DYH was also scum. And it would still be risky to save DYH a few seconds before the end of the day.

I don't know why everybody thinks BH is scum, because this combined with his weird case on me basically proves him to not be scum.

Scum BH wouldn't have gotten MORE flak because he left his vote on the claimed vig. But he definitely would have gotten flak anyways, because his vote on DYH was nonsensical to begin with.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
December 02 2012 22:15 GMT
#1054
On December 03 2012 07:15 Keirathi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 03 2012 07:11 MrZentor wrote:
Keirathi, you need to remember that DYH claimed a minute before the end of the day.

BH could have easily let him die without receiving any flak, because DYH claimed so late.

The only reason BH as scum would save DYH is if DYH was also scum. And it would still be risky to save DYH a few seconds before the end of the day.

I don't know why everybody thinks BH is scum, because this combined with his weird case on me basically proves him to not be scum.

Scum BH wouldn't have gotten MORE flak because he left his vote on the claimed vig. But he definitely would have gotten flak anyways, because his vote on DYH was nonsensical to begin with.


"left his vote"

Do you even know how much time there was between the claim and the deadline? rofl
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
December 02 2012 22:16 GMT
#1055
Look I don't know if there's an RB or not, but you'll note I also say there's a 50% chance that Marv gets RBed thanks to the DYH claim so I don't know why you think I have scumslipped that I know there's no RB.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
December 02 2012 22:17 GMT
#1056
On December 03 2012 07:15 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 03 2012 07:15 Keirathi wrote:
On December 03 2012 07:11 MrZentor wrote:
Keirathi, you need to remember that DYH claimed a minute before the end of the day.

BH could have easily let him die without receiving any flak, because DYH claimed so late.

The only reason BH as scum would save DYH is if DYH was also scum. And it would still be risky to save DYH a few seconds before the end of the day.

I don't know why everybody thinks BH is scum, because this combined with his weird case on me basically proves him to not be scum.

Scum BH wouldn't have gotten MORE flak because he left his vote on the claimed vig. But he definitely would have gotten flak anyways, because his vote on DYH was nonsensical to begin with.


"left his vote"

Do you even know how much time there was between the claim and the deadline? rofl


btw apparently you don't, but i'll make it clear: DYH claimed at 8:00. The deadline was at 8:00, and I leaped into action and IN THE SECONDS BETWEEN HIS CLAIM AND THE FLIP, I moved my vote. Would I look bad cause i was afk for like 30 seconds?

When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
December 02 2012 22:17 GMT
#1057
On December 03 2012 07:15 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 03 2012 07:15 Keirathi wrote:
On December 03 2012 07:11 MrZentor wrote:
Keirathi, you need to remember that DYH claimed a minute before the end of the day.

BH could have easily let him die without receiving any flak, because DYH claimed so late.

The only reason BH as scum would save DYH is if DYH was also scum. And it would still be risky to save DYH a few seconds before the end of the day.

I don't know why everybody thinks BH is scum, because this combined with his weird case on me basically proves him to not be scum.

Scum BH wouldn't have gotten MORE flak because he left his vote on the claimed vig. But he definitely would have gotten flak anyways, because his vote on DYH was nonsensical to begin with.


"left his vote"

Do you even know how much time there was between the claim and the deadline? rofl

Of course I do. I do know how to read.

I said you WOULDN'T have gotten more flak for leaving your vote there. It would have been natural to say "Oh he claimed vig and I didn't have time to move my vote."

But your vote in itself was fucking BAD.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
December 02 2012 22:18 GMT
#1058
On December 03 2012 07:17 Keirathi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 03 2012 07:15 Blazinghand wrote:
On December 03 2012 07:15 Keirathi wrote:
On December 03 2012 07:11 MrZentor wrote:
Keirathi, you need to remember that DYH claimed a minute before the end of the day.

BH could have easily let him die without receiving any flak, because DYH claimed so late.

The only reason BH as scum would save DYH is if DYH was also scum. And it would still be risky to save DYH a few seconds before the end of the day.

I don't know why everybody thinks BH is scum, because this combined with his weird case on me basically proves him to not be scum.

Scum BH wouldn't have gotten MORE flak because he left his vote on the claimed vig. But he definitely would have gotten flak anyways, because his vote on DYH was nonsensical to begin with.


"left his vote"

Do you even know how much time there was between the claim and the deadline? rofl

Of course I do. I do know how to read.

I said you WOULDN'T have gotten more flak for leaving your vote there. It would have been natural to say "Oh he claimed vig and I didn't have time to move my vote."

But your vote in itself was fucking BAD.


I SAVED THE CLAIMER. My vote was RIGHTEOUS.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
MrZentor
Profile Joined December 2010
United States1648 Posts
December 02 2012 22:18 GMT
#1059
The only reason that Keirathi is making this ridiculous case is because he wasn't there.

He doesn't realize how little time there was between DYH's claim and the end of the day.

Its easy to not take into account the amount of time between posts when you were put in the game after the posts occurred.
Falling’s just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
December 02 2012 22:18 GMT
#1060
my vote was JUSTICE
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Prev 1 51 52 53 54 55 104 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
IntoTheiNu 505
LiquipediaDiscussion
The PondCast
19:00
Episode 112
CranKy Ducklings42
CranKy Ducklings SOOP8
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko318
OGKoka 199
Rex 28
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 41972
Calm 3610
Shuttle 1585
Bisu 994
FanTaSy 448
Stork 327
Hyuk 314
actioN 312
firebathero 302
Zeus 285
[ Show more ]
Soma 229
Mong 160
Rush 155
Mini 144
Soulkey 144
EffOrt 118
Snow 114
ZerO 104
Last 92
Light 90
Dewaltoss 67
Pusan 59
Shine 45
NotJumperer 42
Bale 39
Barracks 36
Free 35
Killer 35
ToSsGirL 32
Shinee 32
Yoon 31
hero 27
JYJ 24
Sharp 24
Noble 23
Sea.KH 23
Aegong 18
HiyA 18
sorry 14
yabsab 14
Sacsri 13
Dota 2
Gorgc5591
League of Legends
JimRising 289
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1457
shoxiejesuss618
kRYSTAL_30
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King80
Other Games
gofns28536
singsing1725
B2W.Neo271
crisheroes224
DeMusliM156
ZerO(Twitch)8
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick567
BasetradeTV211
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream17
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 4
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 62
• LUISG 21
• killerbeecast3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV331
• lizZardDota2108
League of Legends
• Stunt268
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 38m
OSC
10h 53m
Replay Cast
11h 38m
OSC
1d 11h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 22h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.