• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:28
CEST 03:28
KST 10:28
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7792 users

GSL Open Mini Mafia II - Page 9

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 33 Next All
Ottoxlol
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
735 Posts
September 27 2012 22:08 GMT
#161
thrawn, I did not vote for SnB because I want him to answer first, its not that I did not give any reason, I posted them. He suggested this random lynch thing that is in my opinion is a scum move, isnt active at all, called me scummy when others did the same thing as me.

Check out my previous post, I think you can read my intentions clearly. I asked everyone who voted me why me over the others, still waiting on you guys to post it. I think I am hunting scum with this also with my questions toward SnB, if you still think I should do more then lynch me idc, this is what I can give town. No one doing anything special (much more then this) so idk why is the bus on me.
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
September 27 2012 22:16 GMT
#162
anyone besides snb you find scummy?
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
September 27 2012 22:29 GMT
#163
Going out for a few hours. Would prefer we not lynch Ottox during that time.
Fe fi fo fum.
Ottoxlol
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
735 Posts
September 27 2012 22:32 GMT
#164
austin's vote on me I feel like because I don't contribute, then he admits that I ask for information but doesnt give any - scummy

thrawn you posted a lot of useless things and lied when you voted me:
On September 28 2012 06:46 thrawn2112 wrote:
##Vote Ottoxlol

Alright otto that is 3 votes against you. You've been accused of giving a bad defense and it was, it was more of a deflection than a defense. You've also been accused of not giving your full read on snb earlier and that was also true. So if snb is your top scumread can you give all the reasons why, and if he's not your top read / you're just waiting on his response or whatever, then who else looks scummy and why?


The bolded part is not true at all, you are the first to come up with, others accused me with WAITING to vote as the biggest sin in an instant lynch game (LOL), my second post was about it and shortly after I posted
On September 27 2012 19:08 Ottoxlol wrote:
My take on SnB is that he really has to step up his game or I will vote him.

First he suggest a random lynch, he doesnt reply to why would anyone do that, then comes out with this "scum would freak out", I ask him why would they, he doesnt reply. Then says I am scum because I write short posts and doesnt contribute:

SnB, out of all the players why did you choose me? At that moment there was plenty of players with less or around the same content/posts as me. For example you had only one post (the last one, calling shiaopi and me out) other then the whole random lynch thing.


Where in the hell did you get this "You've also been accused of not giving your full read on snb earlier and that was also true.? "
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
September 27 2012 22:35 GMT
#165
It was from when you didn't want to answer a question about him until he responded to your question
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
September 27 2012 22:36 GMT
#166
On September 28 2012 04:38 austinmcc wrote:


iamperfection, why should I vote for Thrawn over other players here? Why is he scummy, beyond him spouting off some association junk? Is doing that really more scummy than anything anyone else is doing?


Basically thats the most scummy thing i find. I just do see town members having that mentality in reminds me of zeph from our previous game. As town we don't have much information so to make an association this early i find completely ridiculous as i can never see a town member doing that.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
September 27 2012 22:38 GMT
#167
Otto you clearly didn't actually read the post where I explained the random lynch gambit. I wonder if it worked after all?
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
Ottoxlol
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
735 Posts
September 27 2012 22:44 GMT
#168
On September 28 2012 07:38 strongandbig wrote:
Otto you clearly didn't actually read the post where I explained the random lynch gambit. I wonder if it worked after all?


For the last time, I am asking why would scum freak out, as far as I am concerned random lynch would mean they can vote without any reasoning so I see it as a 100% scum move. Explain it to me in detail pls.
Ottoxlol
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
735 Posts
September 27 2012 22:45 GMT
#169
On September 28 2012 07:35 thrawn2112 wrote:
It was from when you didn't want to answer a question about him until he responded to your question


quote pls?
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
September 27 2012 22:48 GMT
#170
On September 28 2012 07:45 Ottoxlol wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 28 2012 07:35 thrawn2112 wrote:
It was from when you didn't want to answer a question about him until he responded to your question


quote pls?


lol do you really not know what I'm talking about?

On September 28 2012 00:32 Ottoxlol wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 28 2012 00:30 Bluelightz wrote:
On September 28 2012 00:26 Ottoxlol wrote:
I am suspicious about SnB mainly because he still did not answer why would scum freak out at random lynch. Maybe I am wrong but I asked him to explain it to me: I see random lynch as an advantage of scum and he suggested it in the first place. Also I have the same problem with his fos on me that was with your vote, I would like to read why me over the others mentioned. I won't vote for him atm, but looking forward to his explanation.


Then who will you vote for?


I will wait for him to post, then we will see


You are asked who you will vote for, as in, who do you think is the scummiest. This is at a time when snb was who you were talking about. Your response was that you were waiting on snb to reply before you could answer the question.
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
September 27 2012 22:50 GMT
#171
There's a higher chance that they get lynched that way on day 1 and if they get chosen their partners can't save them.

It's an unexpected and unpredictable situation where they have to react quickly.

"It's the torso" "only more so!"
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
September 27 2012 22:52 GMT
#172
Vote Count!

Thrawn2112 (1) - iamperfection
austinmcc (2) - bluelightz, Sinesis
Ottoxlol (3) - Bluelightz, austinmcc, phagga, Thrawn2112

Not Voting (3) - Ottoxlol, ShiaoPi, strongandbig



No-Lynch deadline in ~22 hours on Friday, Sep 28 9:00pm GMT (GMT+00:00) aka 21:00 GMT (+00:00)
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
September 27 2012 22:53 GMT
#173
[QUOTE]On September 28 2012 05:29 Sinensis wrote:

I think Ottoxlol believes he's being unfairly voted for. [qUOTE]

Why do you say this please elaborate. This is important
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
September 27 2012 22:55 GMT
#174
Ebwop

On September 28 2012 05:29 Sinensis wrote:

I think Ottoxlol believes he's being unfairly voted for.


Why do you say this please elaborate. This is important
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
September 27 2012 23:01 GMT
#175
Otto to confirm, your scumreads are myself austin and snb? Also now that snb has responded again I'd like to see your read on him.
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
Ottoxlol
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
735 Posts
September 27 2012 23:34 GMT
#176
@SnB then I don't understand random lynch at all. I thought it is like we go to a random website roll 1-8 then put our votes in-> ofc scum wont do it properly so there is much less chance to lynch them


My case on thrawn:

On September 28 2012 07:32 Ottoxlol wrote:

thrawn you posted a lot of useless things and lied when you voted me:
Show nested quote +
On September 28 2012 06:46 thrawn2112 wrote:
##Vote Ottoxlol

Alright otto that is 3 votes against you. You've been accused of giving a bad defense and it was, it was more of a deflection than a defense. You've also been accused of not giving your full read on snb earlier and that was also true. So if snb is your top scumread can you give all the reasons why, and if he's not your top read / you're just waiting on his response or whatever, then who else looks scummy and why?


The bolded part is not true at all, you are the first to come up with, others accused me with WAITING to vote as the biggest sin in an instant lynch game (LOL), my second post was about it and shortly after I posted
Show nested quote +
On September 27 2012 19:08 Ottoxlol wrote:
My take on SnB is that he really has to step up his game or I will vote him.

First he suggest a random lynch, he doesnt reply to why would anyone do that, then comes out with this "scum would freak out", I ask him why would they, he doesnt reply. Then says I am scum because I write short posts and doesnt contribute:

SnB, out of all the players why did you choose me? At that moment there was plenty of players with less or around the same content/posts as me. For example you had only one post (the last one, calling shiaopi and me out) other then the whole random lynch thing.


Where in the hell did you get this "You've also been accused of not giving your full read on snb earlier and that was also true.? "


His response:
On September 28 2012 07:48 thrawn2112 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 28 2012 07:45 Ottoxlol wrote:
On September 28 2012 07:35 thrawn2112 wrote:
It was from when you didn't want to answer a question about him until he responded to your question


quote pls?


lol do you really not know what I'm talking about?

Show nested quote +
On September 28 2012 00:32 Ottoxlol wrote:
On September 28 2012 00:30 Bluelightz wrote:
On September 28 2012 00:26 Ottoxlol wrote:
I am suspicious about SnB mainly because he still did not answer why would scum freak out at random lynch. Maybe I am wrong but I asked him to explain it to me: I see random lynch as an advantage of scum and he suggested it in the first place. Also I have the same problem with his fos on me that was with your vote, I would like to read why me over the others mentioned. I won't vote for him atm, but looking forward to his explanation.


Then who will you vote for?


I will wait for him to post, then we will see


You are asked who you will vote for, as in, who do you think is the scummiest. This is at a time when snb was who you were talking about. Your response was that you were waiting on snb to reply before you could answer the question.


I gave my full read on SnB, explained why I did not vote at the moment, the first bolded part is where he lies about it, the second and third he wrote in the same post! Don't let him get away with this please

##Vote thrawn2112
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
September 27 2012 23:38 GMT
#177
Yeah that would be a retarded way to do it.
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-28 01:43:53
September 28 2012 01:40 GMT
#178
Vote Count!

Thrawn2112 (2) - iamperfection, ottoxlol
austinmcc (2) - Bluelightz, Sinesis
Ottoxlol (3) - austinmcc, phagga, Thrawn2112

Not Voting (2) - ShiaoPi, strongandbig

With 9 alive it takes 5 votes to lynch.




The deadline is in 19.5 hours at Friday, Sep 28 9:00pm GMT (GMT+00:00) aka 21:00 GMT (+00:00)

When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
September 28 2012 01:43 GMT
#179
ottoxlol: You say I lied, with the lie being that I said you wouldn't give your full read on snb. Yes you have given your read, but the question originally proposed to you was about where your vote was going to go, and you specifically declined answering that question. Whether or not you want to vote for snb is a very big part of what I look at when trying to determine how genuine your read on snb is.

So your original problems with snb's suggestion were that you couldn't see how it could be fairly done as far as actual logistics goes? You didn't say anything like that at all when you said you first said you didn't like the idea.
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
Ottoxlol
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
735 Posts
September 28 2012 01:58 GMT
#180
On September 28 2012 10:43 thrawn2112 wrote:
ottoxlol: You say I lied, with the lie being that I said you wouldn't give your full read on snb. Yes you have given your read, but the question originally proposed to you was about where your vote was going to go, and you specifically declined answering that question. Whether or not you want to vote for snb is a very big part of what I look at when trying to determine how genuine your read on snb is.

So your original problems with snb's suggestion were that you couldn't see how it could be fairly done as far as actual logistics goes? You didn't say anything like that at all when you said you first said you didn't like the idea.


I did not decline answering, I already told Blue that I would vote SnB but first I want to hear his response. you can see what I wrote, you quoted it )))) He asked that if I will vote for him, I reply we will see what he will respond.

One more lie, this is the first time I post my concern about the random lynch thing:

On September 26 2012 23:10 Ottoxlol wrote:

s&b,
Show nested quote +
On September 26 2012 10:33 strongandbig wrote:
I thought there might be enough new players in the game that the scum team wouldn't have seen palmar do it in the past and would thus take it seriously. It only needed one or two townies to go along with it to get them freaked out, but I guess the townies in this game don't know why palmar does it, either.


Why would scum freak out with random lynch? Sorry if I interpret random lynch in a different way, but that would give them a free pass to vote without any reasoning.



As you can see I am already concerned with that I am not sure if I understand random lynch and that I don't like it if its the way I think it is. This was my 5th post.
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 33 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
CranKy Ducklings107
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 143
ProTech118
StarCraft: Brood War
Dewaltoss 320
Bale 13
Terrorterran 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm225
League of Legends
Doublelift6378
JimRising 723
Counter-Strike
minikerr25
Other Games
summit1g10303
C9.Mang0333
PiLiPiLi9
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1106
BasetradeTV198
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream42
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP147
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
8h 32m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
9h 32m
Monday Night Weeklies
14h 32m
Replay Cast
21h 32m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 8h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 9h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 22h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.