• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:03
CEST 11:03
KST 18:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror3[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
mca64Launcher 2.0 Sagi.gg Launcher Released [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6794 users

GSL Open Mini Mafia II - Page 18

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 16 17 18 19 20 33 Next All
Sinensis
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States2513 Posts
September 30 2012 02:49 GMT
#341
Okay I'm caught up. First thoughts: austinmcc would have been my lynch candidate today if scum hadn't whacked him last night. For one, I was convinced thrawn was scum and I was convinced austinmcc was his scum buddy and that's what this was about:

On September 29 2012 05:14 austinmcc wrote:
Let's play a game maybe?

##Vote: phagga

Thrawn, see above. Why no suspicions on me, when I also wrote a case on you and expressed interest in voting you? Also, give phagga a look over, and try and get some thoughts on him out. I heard he's got 3 votes now and you haven't voted.

The suspense. The intrigue. Who will be lynched!?



Well none of that matters now so I'm back at square one as far as reads go. For everyone's notepads: based on what I have read, I would not have changed my vote from thrawn even if I had been in the thread. He did a bad job making himself look like town.


@iamperfection: You didn't even mention my name day 1, now I'm at the top of your reads day 2 just because I had to go to work? What made you change your mind about phagga? You never said?
ShiaoPi
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN5956 Posts
September 30 2012 03:26 GMT
#342
okay I am up again time to get things rolling.
GG austin

With austin's flip we have some more information regarding the setup.
If anyone has been roleblocked this night, claim please, like immediately.
The setups are already narrowed down to 2 of the possible ones, while it may be a bit futile to discuss too much setup, it helps to know the exact one. If there is no roleblock I think we can assume the boxer/doc setup.


Now towards the stuff I said just before.
Phagga has been looking better in my opinion because of his long explanatory posts. At first they looked incredibly out of character but as he seems to be consistent within them, I am kind of backing down a bit on him now.
Looking at the replacement thread it seems as if SnB is going to be replaced, as soon as the replacement is in game please give out reads and thoughts as soon as possible since SnB's lack of activity hurts the ability to read him.


@Sinensis:
You seriously would have attempted a lynch on austin today? Please give me some details in how you came to the read of a thrawn/austin-scumteam during day 1. What did you make of the fact that austin would have had to be bussing in order to make your read work.
I also want to get a damn good explanation how you go from this gem here: + Show Spoiler +
On September 28 2012 19:17 Sinensis wrote:
@ShiaoPi: My case against austinmcc was kind of weak, but there had only been 3 pages of discussion up till that point and I wanted to get my initial thoughts out into the open because I thought they would be relevant. I even said when I voted him that I was only voting him till he responded, and we had a whole dialog that you're welcome to go back and read. The thread was dead so I decided to pursue what initial reads I had.

I have since changed my focus to Thrawn2112. I believe his incessant nitpicking of everyone's posts has been an effort to deflect attention from himself. I am not implying it is scummy to defend one's self, I am implying it is scummy to deflect blame. I have serious issues with his play.
towards your scumread on austin you just spewed out...here for reference again: + Show Spoiler +
On September 30 2012 11:49 Sinensis wrote:
Okay I'm caught up. First thoughts: austinmcc would have been my lynch candidate today if scum hadn't whacked him last night. For one, I was convinced thrawn was scum and I was convinced austinmcc was his scum buddy and that's what this was about:

Show nested quote +
On September 29 2012 05:14 austinmcc wrote:
Let's play a game maybe?

##Vote: phagga

Thrawn, see above. Why no suspicions on me, when I also wrote a case on you and expressed interest in voting you? Also, give phagga a look over, and try and get some thoughts on him out. I heard he's got 3 votes now and you haven't voted.

The suspense. The intrigue. Who will be lynched!?



Well none of that matters now so I'm back at square one as far as reads go. For everyone's notepads: based on what I have read, I would not have changed my vote from thrawn even if I had been in the thread. He did a bad job making himself look like town.


@iamperfection: You didn't even mention my name day 1, now I'm at the top of your reads day 2 just because I had to go to work? What made you change your mind about phagga? You never said?



Oh wait there is no explanation since you are scum, figures I guess. ##vote: Sinensis


@Iamperfection:
you say your best way to prove your innocence is to hunt scum. Then fucking do so instead of saying "wow those mia guys are bad --->scum".
I would be interested in why you think sinensis is scum, also flesh out your thoughts on SnB pleae instead of just saying he ain't around.
LiquidDota Staff@TW_ShiaoPi
TL+ Member
ShiaoPi
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN5956 Posts
September 30 2012 03:27 GMT
#343
ebwop:

This goes to everyone, get active and your thoughts/reads out!
LiquidDota Staff@TW_ShiaoPi
TL+ Member
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
September 30 2012 04:10 GMT
#344
On September 30 2012 11:49 Sinensis wrote:
Okay I'm caught up. First thoughts: austinmcc would have been my lynch candidate today if scum hadn't whacked him last night. For one, I was convinced thrawn was scum and I was convinced austinmcc was his scum buddy and that's what this was about:

Show nested quote +
On September 29 2012 05:14 austinmcc wrote:
Let's play a game maybe?

##Vote: phagga

Thrawn, see above. Why no suspicions on me, when I also wrote a case on you and expressed interest in voting you? Also, give phagga a look over, and try and get some thoughts on him out. I heard he's got 3 votes now and you haven't voted.

The suspense. The intrigue. Who will be lynched!?



Well none of that matters now so I'm back at square one as far as reads go. For everyone's notepads: based on what I have read, I would not have changed my vote from thrawn even if I had been in the thread. He did a bad job making himself look like town.


@iamperfection: You didn't even mention my name day 1, now I'm at the top of your reads day 2 just because I had to go to work? What made you change your mind about phagga? You never said?

why do i have to mention u day one to think your scum..........................?

and i didnt change my mind on phaga i said iwanted to hear more from him about the final moments.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
September 30 2012 04:18 GMT
#345
On September 30 2012 12:26 ShiaoPi wrote:
okay I am up again time to get things rolling.
GG austin

With austin's flip we have some more information regarding the setup.
If anyone has been roleblocked this night, claim please, like immediately.
The setups are already narrowed down to 2 of the possible ones, while it may be a bit futile to discuss too much setup, it helps to know the exact one. If there is no roleblock I think we can assume the boxer/doc setup.


Now towards the stuff I said just before.
Phagga has been looking better in my opinion because of his long explanatory posts. At first they looked incredibly out of character but as he seems to be consistent within them, I am kind of backing down a bit on him now.
Looking at the replacement thread it seems as if SnB is going to be replaced, as soon as the replacement is in game please give out reads and thoughts as soon as possible since SnB's lack of activity hurts the ability to read him.


@Sinensis:
You seriously would have attempted a lynch on austin today? Please give me some details in how you came to the read of a thrawn/austin-scumteam during day 1. What did you make of the fact that austin would have had to be bussing in order to make your read work.
I also want to get a damn good explanation how you go from this gem here: + Show Spoiler +
On September 28 2012 19:17 Sinensis wrote:
@ShiaoPi: My case against austinmcc was kind of weak, but there had only been 3 pages of discussion up till that point and I wanted to get my initial thoughts out into the open because I thought they would be relevant. I even said when I voted him that I was only voting him till he responded, and we had a whole dialog that you're welcome to go back and read. The thread was dead so I decided to pursue what initial reads I had.

I have since changed my focus to Thrawn2112. I believe his incessant nitpicking of everyone's posts has been an effort to deflect attention from himself. I am not implying it is scummy to defend one's self, I am implying it is scummy to deflect blame. I have serious issues with his play.
towards your scumread on austin you just spewed out...here for reference again: + Show Spoiler +
On September 30 2012 11:49 Sinensis wrote:
Okay I'm caught up. First thoughts: austinmcc would have been my lynch candidate today if scum hadn't whacked him last night. For one, I was convinced thrawn was scum and I was convinced austinmcc was his scum buddy and that's what this was about:

Show nested quote +
On September 29 2012 05:14 austinmcc wrote:
Let's play a game maybe?

##Vote: phagga

Thrawn, see above. Why no suspicions on me, when I also wrote a case on you and expressed interest in voting you? Also, give phagga a look over, and try and get some thoughts on him out. I heard he's got 3 votes now and you haven't voted.

The suspense. The intrigue. Who will be lynched!?



Well none of that matters now so I'm back at square one as far as reads go. For everyone's notepads: based on what I have read, I would not have changed my vote from thrawn even if I had been in the thread. He did a bad job making himself look like town.


@iamperfection: You didn't even mention my name day 1, now I'm at the top of your reads day 2 just because I had to go to work? What made you change your mind about phagga? You never said?



Oh wait there is no explanation since you are scum, figures I guess. ##vote: Sinensis


@Iamperfection:
you say your best way to prove your innocence is to hunt scum. Then fucking do so instead of saying "wow those mia guys are bad --->scum".
I would be interested in why you think sinensis is scum, also flesh out your thoughts on SnB pleae instead of just saying he ain't around.

thats a nice catch he had a break down in logic there. i agree that he is most likely to flip scum.
## Vote Sinesis
I have to think on strongandbig more there isnt much to go on but i did find this
On September 29 2012 01:20 strongandbig wrote:
Okay so I retread Otto and thrawn's filters again.
I want to think otto is scum because I feel like "getting pissed because the case against you is bad or badly expressed" is usually a scum tell. Scum get mad because "they don't deserve to find me like that"
Townies get mad because "why won't they listen to me they're just being stubborn or having confirmation bias" but that usually only comes after they make a defense.
So fos for that on Otto.

But the thing is the rest of his filter doesn't feel scummy to me. He stuck with his suspicion of me but didn't over exaggerate it when I was posting weird and shitty stuff. And his stuff on the random lynch seemed retarded and purposely obtuse but when I retread it assuming he actually thought a random lynch meant "everyone randomize their vote" it is actually consistent.

In summary: Otto you need to post more and I don't like your reaction to pressure but at this point I don't want to lynch you.


So here's who I do want to lynch - thrawn.

This was the first time I read his filter all the way through, and I noticed two trends - lack of follow through and jumping reads. Look at his attacks on me and on Otto. He asks me about shiaopi and I just completely blow him off on account of not actually having read his post. But the thing is, he didn't push me on it except for a side comment at some point, because he'd moved on to Otto. Then he jumps to sinensis without actually explaining why his read on Otto changed, except that people were jumping off of Otto at that point.

So I think we should lunch thrawn.

I don't think we should no lynch. Unless I'm doing the math wrong, all that buys us is another no lunch. Yes that gives us extra time, but it also pretty much lets scum hand pick who is alive at lylo, it's not worth it.

So
##vote: thrawn2112


At the time there was quite a bit time left (over 4 hours) maybe he thought it was an actual concern but it didn't really cross my mind until much later. To me it seems like he is almost softening the blow for a thrawn mis lynch but we kind of need to hear more from him.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
ShiaoPi
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN5956 Posts
September 30 2012 04:50 GMT
#346
WHERE IS EVERYONE ELSE????

ugh...I hate my timezone for mafiagames.
LiquidDota Staff@TW_ShiaoPi
TL+ Member
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
September 30 2012 05:20 GMT
#347
On September 30 2012 13:50 ShiaoPi wrote:
WHERE IS EVERYONE ELSE????

ugh...I hate my timezone for mafiagames.

ive noticed the weekend is less active almost in every game ive played in.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
September 30 2012 06:18 GMT
#348
On September 29 2012 22:14 Ottoxlol wrote:
@austin

Show nested quote +
On September 28 2012 07:29 austinmcc wrote:
Going out for a few hours. Would prefer we not lynch Ottox during that time.


Then why didnt you unvote me? This post feels like you really don't care about it, but if we did you can point to this post later.

Also I feel like your vote on phagga stood out from everyone else's, I just can't grasp it what decided that you won't lynch thrawn, you had both pinned as scummy but as far as your posts go I see you having more problems with thrawn then phagga.
Could you tell me what made you decide that phagga is the better vote? And why didnt you push for phagga?

@iamperfection
You are here in the thread a lot, but doesnt participate in the discussion, why is that?

@Bluelightz
Who will you vote tomorrow? I feel like your case on phagga was one of the weakest and you did not seem interested in pushing for him or getting more from your other scumread Sinensis.

and though i responded to this earlier i would like to know what you mean by active but not in discussion please.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Bluelightz
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Indonesia2463 Posts
September 30 2012 08:00 GMT
#349
I'm thinking of whacking phagga in the face or looking carefully at the thrawn voters.
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Radiation Is Good Because Nuclear bombs go BOOM | I love TL Mafia! ♥ http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 ♥| Mvp is most boss
Sinensis
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States2513 Posts
September 30 2012 10:44 GMT
#350
@ShiaoPi: Yes, I almost definitely would have voted austinmcc at the start of today IF thrawn hadn't flipped town. He switched his vote at the last second and it would have looked scummy. You're making an awful big deal out of something I said hypothetically.

@Bluelightz: What do you think of phagga's recent wall of text post?
phagga
Profile Joined February 2012
Switzerland2194 Posts
September 30 2012 10:57 GMT
#351
@iamp: in those last 5 mins I was not thinking much. I was aware that you could hammer me, but it had no further influence on my thoughts and actions. Besides that was something that could have happened the whole time already. I was just sitting there refreshing the page every 20 or so seconds, waiting forsomething new to happen. When nothing seemed to come, I got a bit impatient and voted, as I felt that nothing new would happen anyway.

I was surprised to see that it was only us 4 who were online. It was clear that blue and shiao would not be there, but expected more of the rest to be there.

@Shiao i disagree wirh your case on Sinensis, as I thought too it was scummy how Austin suddenly switched and tried to push Thrawn into voting me. I even talked to austin about it. Had austin not died at night, I would have taken a closer look at him again.
"A person who does not concern himself with politics has already made the political choice he was so anxious to spare himself: he is serving the ruling party." - Max Frisch
phagga
Profile Joined February 2012
Switzerland2194 Posts
September 30 2012 10:58 GMT
#352
On September 30 2012 17:00 Bluelightz wrote:
I'm thinking of whacking phagga in the face or looking carefully at the thrawn voters.

Why?
"A person who does not concern himself with politics has already made the political choice he was so anxious to spare himself: he is serving the ruling party." - Max Frisch
Bluelightz
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Indonesia2463 Posts
September 30 2012 11:09 GMT
#353
On September 30 2012 19:58 phagga wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 30 2012 17:00 Bluelightz wrote:
I'm thinking of whacking phagga in the face or looking carefully at the thrawn voters.

Why?


Your last read on thrawn before the last hours of day 1

On September 28 2012 01:36 phagga wrote:
Eh, no? I was talking generally, not about thrawn specifically. I agree that thrawn does not look scummy, i just think the reason you gave is bad.


Last hours of day 1:

"I SHALT HAMMER THOU INTO DEATH."

Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Radiation Is Good Because Nuclear bombs go BOOM | I love TL Mafia! ♥ http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 ♥| Mvp is most boss
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
September 30 2012 13:33 GMT
#354
Hi I'm back sorry

The more I think about it the more I dislike the logic from phagga (I think it was phagga) when he said that Otto was scum for not wanting to die.

I also think sinensis looks a little suspicious on review. I didn't really think critically about his assertion that Otto was getting upset over being voted unfairly but now reading ottos filter I don't think that was supported very well.

I'm going to have to reread this thread. There should be time for that today.
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
September 30 2012 13:35 GMT
#355
Oh wait - discussion question - do we cut phagga some slack for the fact that it took so long for thrawn to get hammered? I feel like its very risky for scum to let one of their members get to l-1 like that and that if he was scum then thrawn would have been hammered sooner - unless both scum were already on thrawn.
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
Sinensis
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States2513 Posts
September 30 2012 13:58 GMT
#356
On September 30 2012 22:33 strongandbig wrote:
Hi I'm back sorry

The more I think about it the more I dislike the logic from phagga (I think it was phagga) when he said that Otto was scum for not wanting to die.

I also think sinensis looks a little suspicious on review. I didn't really think critically about his assertion that Otto was getting upset over being voted unfairly but now reading ottos filter I don't think that was supported very well.

I'm going to have to reread this thread. There should be time for that today.


I don't know why you keep bringing up what I said about Ottox I have already explained what I was trying to say. Everyone who was suspicious of him initially dropped their suspicions because of the way he didn't defend himself early on e.g. against thrawn. That's more or less how thrawn became a lynch candidate.

Do you remember this?

On September 28 2012 05:34 Ottoxlol wrote:
So you see, then I wasnt entirely clear with my defense, its not about "why didnt you guys choose someone else, don't kill me", its more about TELL ME why did you choose me over the others.
Sinensis
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States2513 Posts
September 30 2012 14:00 GMT
#357
EBWOP I am not defending Ottox. I am just saying that my read on him was frustrated/upset town.
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
September 30 2012 16:29 GMT
#358
On September 30 2012 22:35 strongandbig wrote:
Oh wait - discussion question - do we cut phagga some slack for the fact that it took so long for thrawn to get hammered? I feel like its very risky for scum to let one of their members get to l-1 like that and that if he was scum then thrawn would have been hammered sooner - unless both scum were already on thrawn.

why dont you share with the class what you think........

I think he outlined what he was thinking in quite a lot of detail and i'm inclined to thin it would be very difficult for him to come up with that if he were scum.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
September 30 2012 18:25 GMT
#359
Vote Count!

Sinensis (2) - iamperfection, ShiaoPi

Not Voting (5) - Bluelightz, Ottoxlol, Phagga, Sinensis, strongandbig,


With 7 alive it takes 4 to lynch.




Day ends in 50.5 hours on Tuesday, Oct 02 9:00pm GMT (GMT+00:00) aka 21:00 GMT (+00:00)
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
September 30 2012 18:38 GMT
#360
I am having trouble establishing reads on bluelightz and shiaopi at the moment.
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
Prev 1 16 17 18 19 20 33 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 57m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 744
actioN 663
BeSt 340
Killer 226
Mong 149
Dewaltoss 112
sorry 69
sSak 39
ZergMaN 35
Aegong 31
[ Show more ]
Larva 30
Bale 29
NotJumperer 22
ToSsGirL 18
yabsab 16
Noble 12
HiyA 4
Counter-Strike
byalli673
Other Games
summit1g9641
olofmeister983
Happy365
Sick187
crisheroes180
Pyrionflax113
KnowMe106
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick740
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream36
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos916
• Stunt433
Other Games
• WagamamaTV114
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
57m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1h 57m
Monday Night Weeklies
6h 57m
Replay Cast
13h 57m
Afreeca Starleague
1d
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 1h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 14h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.