• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:59
CEST 07:59
KST 14:59
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War595.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7847 users

Bureaucracy Mafia! - Page 45

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 43 44 45 46 47 226 Next
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
July 17 2012 20:09 GMT
#881
On July 18 2012 05:07 Kurumi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 18 2012 05:06 supersoft wrote:
On July 18 2012 05:04 VisceraEyes wrote:
On July 18 2012 05:00 Kurumi wrote:
On July 18 2012 04:59 VisceraEyes wrote:
ITT Kurumi does no scumhunting, calls everyone stupid, and expects everyone to believe him when he says he's town.

I DON'T FUCKING CARE IF YOU CAN'T SEE IT
I CARE THAT PEOPLE WITH SOMETHING IN THEIR HEADS SURVIVE


I can tell by the way you shot a nuke at RoL before he posted.


maybe Kurumi is some kind of jester. That would explain his desire to get lynched -_-
last post from me regarding kurumi btw. he's not longer existing.

I want town to no-lynch. We have a town dying already, maybe second too. We don't need third. Maybe luck will shine upon your flailing and you hit one of the scum (33% is a nice percentage)



we no-lynch, and then where are we? We're in the same spot tomorrow, less one town player. I'm not gonna lean on some hypothetical DT to figure this game out for this. lynch is town's weapon and not using it at every opportunity is preposterous on its FACE.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
July 17 2012 20:11 GMT
#882
Latest Town RoL filter
Now go to hell VE
If you were town you'd do your research. But you aren't.
Also, with this single post I've done more than you during entire game.
Suck it.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
July 17 2012 20:11 GMT
#883
On July 18 2012 04:59 HiroPro wrote:
I can't tell if austin really believes this or not...

austin, can you give me a scum read based on behavior and not just on setup speculation.

austin actually believes this.

You want a scumread based on behavior and not just setup speculation, and you've asked me before, so I will oblige. I'm worried about GGQ

He's posted almost nothing. He's barely been involved in any topics that thread has been discussing (But austinmcc, you've been doing those same things. Yup). He, also has played in a sleeper cell game before (as scum). It's not a perfect match to this style of game, but it's the closest we have. People that played in those games before, even a long time back, are valuable and have insight we should be trusting. But does he really provide that insight? No.

On July 17 2012 03:25 GGQ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 16 2012 19:13 Probulous wrote:
So in essence I should have kept that to myself?

I find it highly unlikely that mafia will be pushing strong reads day 1 given the setup. For two reasons, one they may be pushing one of their own, two they will be held accountable. So my thinking was to out to the thread so people are aware of it. Yes mafia are too but all this does is limit their options. How exactly does this help me further my agenda if I am mafia?



My experience playing scum in two Sleeper Cell games tells me that this is the opposite of true. If you aren't burdened by knowledge of your teammates, it's much easier to come out strong on day 1.

See, this is helpful. This is probably a truthful statement. This is someone who has been in those 9 people's shoes, saying how he felt, and it's good to know that.

But then next post, we lose that helpfulness:
On July 17 2012 03:26 GGQ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 16 2012 18:59 risk.nuke wrote:
Holding people accountable to their day 1 reads is dumb. As always you will want to question people who change their reads drastically or oddly. This however completely-100%-absolutely-have-nothing-in-common-with holding people accountable for their day 1 reads.

Chaos and rockin the boat is equally dumb. I don't know to what effect scum can use their communication but it seems to be very limited. Destroying the atmosphere and towns sense of direction to slightly damage the scums abillity to communicate seems like shooting a mosquito on the foot with a bazooka.

Blazinghand is the one who's spot on.
On July 16 2012 15:32 Blazinghand wrote:
@Prob: I think that's Chezinu you got quoted there.

In any case, in this setup it seems pretty straightforwards to me. Analyze like normal, hold people to their views like normal, look for weird unsubstantiated cases like normal. There's more scum and they're less organized, but I don't see why we need to do our D1 or D2 anything different than what we typically do. Just keep an eye open for people doing shit without legit town motives and you're good to go as always.

@Chezinu: Chaos bad

##vote: Chezinu

The only difference between this game and a normal game is everyone needs to scumhunt.


Wait, how is that different from a regular game again?

Just an offhand remark, a little joke, when the topic is one that he could actually contribute something useful towards.

A nothingpost upon getting called out for lurking:
On July 17 2012 03:36 GGQ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 17 2012 03:27 Kurumi wrote:
On July 17 2012 03:25 GGQ wrote:
On July 16 2012 19:13 Probulous wrote:
So in essence I should have kept that to myself?

I find it highly unlikely that mafia will be pushing strong reads day 1 given the setup. For two reasons, one they may be pushing one of their own, two they will be held accountable. So my thinking was to out to the thread so people are aware of it. Yes mafia are too but all this does is limit their options. How exactly does this help me further my agenda if I am mafia?



My experience playing scum in two Sleeper Cell games tells me that this is the opposite of true. If you aren't burdened by knowledge of your teammates, it's much easier to come out strong on day 1.

Why are you active lurking?


wtf are you talking about?


Aaaaaaaaaand his vote + reasoning
On July 17 2012 03:42 GGQ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 17 2012 03:36 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On July 17 2012 03:27 Mattchew wrote:
On July 17 2012 03:21 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On July 17 2012 03:13 Mattchew wrote:
On July 17 2012 03:09 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
so mattchew lemme get this right, I'm scummy because I "seems to be trying to look sensible and not shitstorm causing." Umm... duh so basically I'm scum because I'm playing protown? That's some pretty wicked logic there.

cause you are playing an easy to fake pro-town without actually doing anything pro-town

That's bullshit and you know it lol.

you have said the word "chaos" or talked about town stability in almost every post you have made. Did you elect yourself town peacekeeper? Because basically every one of your posts has extremely little to do with actually finding and lynching scum

Actually I'm playing smart and waiting until I have a solid case before I go after someone. In contrast, you have your idiotic crusade against katina and that's it. Discussion should be currently centered around Palmar for his inability/refusal to play. BH should be a secondary consideration for his random wild play. And of course I still haven't forgot chez and the smurf, I'm interested to see if they start playing as well.

This may come as a shock but it's not always a good idea to shit up the thread with random cases. My lack of a formal "case" is way better than your little spat with Katina.


What? Why? What would that accomplish? How would that help us find scum? Palmar does that shit all the time. It's stupid and unhelpful but arguing about it has never changed him before and it won't now.

##vote blazinghand

He comments on palmar, gives 0 reasoning why he likes BH as a candidate. Never has. Never has mentioned BH.

Fe fi fo fum.
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
July 17 2012 20:11 GMT
#884
On July 18 2012 05:03 austinmcc wrote:
Rastaban
Show nested quote +
On July 18 2012 04:54 rastaban wrote:
But see someone has that role, Kurumi confirmed she received the PM. Mafia can't just PM whoever they want, they get it 1x a night to specific minions. So this powerful role has to exist OR he is scum bussing mafia. Either way we should kill the target (The nuke is doing that for us) and continue to evaluate him. Mafia will need to kill him if he is town, as he has incredible power. If he ends up living for a few nights then yeah lets go back to him and see if he needs lynched, but for now there is no reason to try and do anything about it.

Should he have claimed, I don't know, I think his argument that it makes mafia doubt all PMs is a legit reason to do so, more so when he is outing scum at the same time. Lets make mafia sort this out for now.

You seem to think Kurumi is actually mafia:
Show nested quote +
On July 17 2012 23:26 rastaban wrote:
Don't you think though as town he would have blocked the one on RoL when he learned Kurumi was mafia?

Why are you trusting Kurumi's confirmation of the PM if you think he's mafia? (he, right?)

Bugs
Show nested quote +
On July 18 2012 04:54 wherebugsgo wrote:
Why the hell would mafia need powerful roles when sandro's power can only be considered a oneshot use?

The games setup is designed so that mafia cannot explicitly identify others (no communication to higher ups as it's designed in the OP). Thus , a town role that, if used correctly, PUNISHES mafia for doing so is in line with the setup.

You can't compare it with a full fledged cop because it would only work once. Sandro's not gonna catch a scum with it tomorrow, for example.

Lastly, why do mafia need powerful roles in a setup in which they comprise half of the playerbase? They could kill themselves multiple times and the setup would still be balanced.

Why is sandro's power a oneshot use? He never said it was. If you think it's one shot because mafia will now doubt all messages, then isn't this game broken? The ONLY communication mafia have is these messages, top to bottom. If messages can no longer be trusted, mafia basically has no communication. They've always got to worry whether it's a legit message or town checking them out, and they have to just...guess as to what anonymous source it came from?

The ONLY reason Sandro can't catch someone with it tomorrow is because he claimed it after finding one single scummy player. Before he announced that, he could have caught every last scum with it. You're not looking at his power the right way, because you're looking at it only after he claimed. And even when known, it's still game-breaking.


You're not town.

This is not game breaking.

For anyone who is actually town and believes what Austin says, consider the following points:

1. Sandro's trick only works if you force a mafia to out themselves publicly.

2. Mafia can utilize commands that have absolutely nothing to do with public member identification.

3. A town player who has caught scum has the vested interest in outting that scum immediately in the case that he will die. In sandro's case this is immensely likely given that he is among the strongest scumhunters on the forum.

4. In accordance with the above 3 points the trick only works once.

Not to mention it takes a lot more skill than a cop check, and any smart scum would never out themselves. It #1 takes a stupid and careless scum and #2 it takes a skilled townie. Therefore the cop comparison sucks because the basic assumption of "every scum is dumb enough to believe and follow every anon message" utterly fails.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
July 17 2012 20:13 GMT
#885
On July 18 2012 05:11 Kurumi wrote:
Latest Town RoL filter
Now go to hell VE
If you were town you'd do your research. But you aren't.
Also, with this single post I've done more than you during entire game.
Suck it.

<3

I like troll Kurumi better.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
July 17 2012 20:14 GMT
#886
On July 18 2012 05:13 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 18 2012 05:11 Kurumi wrote:
Latest Town RoL filter
Now go to hell VE
If you were town you'd do your research. But you aren't.
Also, with this single post I've done more than you during entire game.
Suck it.

<3

I like troll Kurumi better.

Go read it. RoL town meta. He survived to the endgame. Fucking boss, isn't he?
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
July 17 2012 20:15 GMT
#887
That's a quasi-real-time game that activity is like, NECESSARY Kurumi. It's not comparable for meta analysis.

Go away if all you're going to do is attempt to insult me because I can quite easily just tune you out my friend.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
July 17 2012 20:19 GMT
#888
VE why are you helping confirmed dead Kurumi destroy the thread?

What purpose does it serve you to talk to him?
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
July 17 2012 20:20 GMT
#889
On July 18 2012 05:15 VisceraEyes wrote:
That's a quasi-real-time game that activity is like, NECESSARY Kurumi. It's not comparable for meta analysis.

Go away if all you're going to do is attempt to insult me because I can quite easily just tune you out my friend.

Another Town RoL filter
here.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
July 17 2012 20:23 GMT
#890
I have to talk to the dregs when no one else wants to talk to me.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
July 17 2012 20:26 GMT
#891
I'll talk to you baby.
Computer says mafia
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
July 17 2012 20:27 GMT
#892
Do you think Layabout is scum? If so, why aren't you voting him with me, your strongest town-read?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
July 17 2012 20:29 GMT
#893
On July 18 2012 05:27 VisceraEyes wrote:
Do you think Layabout is scum? If so, why aren't you voting him with me, your strongest town-read?

He never said you're his strongest town read.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
supersoft
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany3729 Posts
July 17 2012 20:31 GMT
#894
On July 18 2012 05:27 VisceraEyes wrote:
Do you think Layabout is scum? If so, why aren't you voting him with me, your strongest town-read?


what do you think about risk.nuke?
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
July 17 2012 20:32 GMT
#895
On July 18 2012 04:43 syllogism wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 17 2012 23:26 Palmar wrote:
On July 17 2012 23:21 syllogism wrote:
Well you are bad at mafia then


Well prove you're not. I admit, there is not much to do other than lynch kurumi at the moment, and I also know that if I'm right you've been pushed into a very uncomfortable position due to sandroba's status atm. Any judgements you make will be reviewed by sandroba who is almost guaranteed to be town.

But between lynching kurumi, and preferably killing MZ too, you have some time if you're town.

What do you think of the rest of my list. I mean, I just mentioned that surviving and focusing on oneself would be a mafia characteristic this game, and you literally ignored what... 7-8? accusations I had to talk about yourself.

Hey Palmar if you are town, wouldn't you also be "reviewing" any judgements I make in this scenario of yours? By the way you still haven't told me why you think I'm mafia, which is quite suspicious given that you wouldn't push to lynch me lightly on day 1.


I know you're smart enough to understand what I meant by that, sure, I will obviously be thinking about every read you make, but you can easily just accuse me if we don't agree. You can't do that with sandroba, at least not reasonably.

I also have no intention of lynching you right now, I want to lynch Kurumi, MZ, maybe gonzaw. I can only kill one guy a day.

I think you're scum because of the focus and content of your posts. Something just doesn't feel right.

To be fair, since mafia don't know each other, I don't care much about you right now. We have more obvious scum to deal with and I'd really like to hear what you think about the reads I've put forth so far.
Computer says mafia
HiroPro
Profile Joined March 2012
United States2624 Posts
July 17 2012 20:32 GMT
#896
On July 18 2012 05:11 austinmcc wrote:+ Show Spoiler +

On July 18 2012 04:59 HiroPro wrote:
I can't tell if austin really believes this or not...

austin, can you give me a scum read based on behavior and not just on setup speculation.

austin actually believes this.

You want a scumread based on behavior and not just setup speculation, and you've asked me before, so I will oblige. I'm worried about GGQ

He's posted almost nothing. He's barely been involved in any topics that thread has been discussing (But austinmcc, you've been doing those same things. Yup). He, also has played in a sleeper cell game before (as scum). It's not a perfect match to this style of game, but it's the closest we have. People that played in those games before, even a long time back, are valuable and have insight we should be trusting. But does he really provide that insight? No.

On July 17 2012 03:25 GGQ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 16 2012 19:13 Probulous wrote:
So in essence I should have kept that to myself?

I find it highly unlikely that mafia will be pushing strong reads day 1 given the setup. For two reasons, one they may be pushing one of their own, two they will be held accountable. So my thinking was to out to the thread so people are aware of it. Yes mafia are too but all this does is limit their options. How exactly does this help me further my agenda if I am mafia?



My experience playing scum in two Sleeper Cell games tells me that this is the opposite of true. If you aren't burdened by knowledge of your teammates, it's much easier to come out strong on day 1.

See, this is helpful. This is probably a truthful statement. This is someone who has been in those 9 people's shoes, saying how he felt, and it's good to know that.

But then next post, we lose that helpfulness:
On July 17 2012 03:26 GGQ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 16 2012 18:59 risk.nuke wrote:
Holding people accountable to their day 1 reads is dumb. As always you will want to question people who change their reads drastically or oddly. This however completely-100%-absolutely-have-nothing-in-common-with holding people accountable for their day 1 reads.

Chaos and rockin the boat is equally dumb. I don't know to what effect scum can use their communication but it seems to be very limited. Destroying the atmosphere and towns sense of direction to slightly damage the scums abillity to communicate seems like shooting a mosquito on the foot with a bazooka.

Blazinghand is the one who's spot on.
On July 16 2012 15:32 Blazinghand wrote:
@Prob: I think that's Chezinu you got quoted there.

In any case, in this setup it seems pretty straightforwards to me. Analyze like normal, hold people to their views like normal, look for weird unsubstantiated cases like normal. There's more scum and they're less organized, but I don't see why we need to do our D1 or D2 anything different than what we typically do. Just keep an eye open for people doing shit without legit town motives and you're good to go as always.

@Chezinu: Chaos bad

##vote: Chezinu

The only difference between this game and a normal game is everyone needs to scumhunt.


Wait, how is that different from a regular game again?

Just an offhand remark, a little joke, when the topic is one that he could actually contribute something useful towards.

A nothingpost upon getting called out for lurking:
On July 17 2012 03:36 GGQ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 17 2012 03:27 Kurumi wrote:
On July 17 2012 03:25 GGQ wrote:
On July 16 2012 19:13 Probulous wrote:
So in essence I should have kept that to myself?

I find it highly unlikely that mafia will be pushing strong reads day 1 given the setup. For two reasons, one they may be pushing one of their own, two they will be held accountable. So my thinking was to out to the thread so people are aware of it. Yes mafia are too but all this does is limit their options. How exactly does this help me further my agenda if I am mafia?



My experience playing scum in two Sleeper Cell games tells me that this is the opposite of true. If you aren't burdened by knowledge of your teammates, it's much easier to come out strong on day 1.

Why are you active lurking?


wtf are you talking about?


Aaaaaaaaaand his vote + reasoning
On July 17 2012 03:42 GGQ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 17 2012 03:36 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On July 17 2012 03:27 Mattchew wrote:
On July 17 2012 03:21 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On July 17 2012 03:13 Mattchew wrote:
On July 17 2012 03:09 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
so mattchew lemme get this right, I'm scummy because I "seems to be trying to look sensible and not shitstorm causing." Umm... duh so basically I'm scum because I'm playing protown? That's some pretty wicked logic there.

cause you are playing an easy to fake pro-town without actually doing anything pro-town

That's bullshit and you know it lol.

you have said the word "chaos" or talked about town stability in almost every post you have made. Did you elect yourself town peacekeeper? Because basically every one of your posts has extremely little to do with actually finding and lynching scum

Actually I'm playing smart and waiting until I have a solid case before I go after someone. In contrast, you have your idiotic crusade against katina and that's it. Discussion should be currently centered around Palmar for his inability/refusal to play. BH should be a secondary consideration for his random wild play. And of course I still haven't forgot chez and the smurf, I'm interested to see if they start playing as well.

This may come as a shock but it's not always a good idea to shit up the thread with random cases. My lack of a formal "case" is way better than your little spat with Katina.


What? Why? What would that accomplish? How would that help us find scum? Palmar does that shit all the time. It's stupid and unhelpful but arguing about it has never changed him before and it won't now.

##vote blazinghand

He comments on palmar, gives 0 reasoning why he likes BH as a candidate. Never has. Never has mentioned BH.



There's nothing about GGQ that makes me think he's town; but this is a really easy case for anyone to make - the guy only has like 4 posts. What separates GGQ from someone like layabout or RoL for you?

Also can you respond to my other question about sandroba - what you think about his behavior other than with respect to Kurumi. And if you're town, please be more active and involved in the discussion.


Meapak, what do you think of this case?
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
July 17 2012 20:34 GMT
#897
On July 18 2012 05:27 VisceraEyes wrote:
Do you think Layabout is scum? If so, why aren't you voting him with me, your strongest town-read?


Can we kill him?

I think layabout is likely to flip scum. I think I put him as red in my list right?

Are you not worried at all about the nukes not landing correctly?
Computer says mafia
layabout
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United Kingdom2600 Posts
July 17 2012 20:34 GMT
#898
On July 18 2012 05:27 VisceraEyes wrote:
Do you think Layabout is scum? If so, why aren't you voting him with me, your strongest town-read?

Do you think layabout is scum?

Your explanation for your vote on him was just an explanation about why you thought BH is town
On July 18 2012 02:17 VisceraEyes wrote:
@Bugs: Stop rolefishing.

Between BH and layabout, I much prefer to lynch layabout and here's why:

I believe in sandro's catch on Kurumi. Most of us do, right? So we're operating under the assumtion that scum minion A (Kurumi) has Power A (Nuclear Missile). By my estimation, a power that directly opposes a scum minion's power would, logically, be a town power. The scum team aren't in different factions, they're one BIG faction that don't know each other. So why in the dicks would scum minion B (BH) have scum power B (Anti-Missile) when Power B directly opposes Power A? It makes much more sense to logically assume that BH is town if we're accepting via behavioral analysis that Kurumi is scum.

Am I crazy here?

Layabout has been consistently useless and that's not like layabout. I'm good with a layabout lynch today. Not syllo. Sandro is right, the case on syllo is weak...and I would be just as opposed to a Foolish or WBG or Sandro lynch based on a weak case.

I can't tell what I think of Palmar yet, as his scumplay has taken a SHARP upturn from what we're used to. I need to see more of his intentions before I make a decision about his alignment.

##Vote: layabout

At what point and why did your vote have to be on BH or layabout?
Be the Best You Can Be ! Play MAFIA II http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/ II Dragonsound Best Band
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
July 17 2012 20:35 GMT
#899
regarding GGQ, he's super lurky when he's scum, but he kinda is as town too. It's not a bad call to lynch him based on his day 1 posting right now, but I'd prefer MZ
Computer says mafia
HiroPro
Profile Joined March 2012
United States2624 Posts
July 17 2012 20:36 GMT
#900
Palmar, do you still have a null read on austin?
Prev 1 43 44 45 46 47 226 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 1m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4723
Leta 1719
Shuttle 697
Shine 42
ZergMaN 20
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm227
League of Legends
JimRising 630
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King39
Other Games
summit1g7628
WinterStarcraft615
Sick161
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick490
BasetradeTV191
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter1417
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2177
League of Legends
• Lourlo1041
• Rush839
Other Games
• Shiphtur452
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4h 1m
Patches Events
9h 1m
BSL Open Qualifier
13h 1m
BSL Open Qualifier
13h 1m
OSC
17h 1m
OSC
1d 6h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.