• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:17
CEST 15:17
KST 22:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)43Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9197 users

[T] MTG Mini Mafia - Page 85

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 83 84 85 86 87 88 Next
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
July 10 2012 20:31 GMT
#1681
On July 11 2012 04:22 Nova_Terra wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 10 2012 22:26 Fulla wrote:
On July 10 2012 22:04 Nova_Terra wrote:
On July 10 2012 21:01 Fulla wrote:
Well Nova you got us all to pool you mana, let you summon a big beast. then go AFK. WTF? If you couldn't be available once during the entire 24 hours attack phase why ask for the mana?

You just seemed to sheepishly go 'oh woops nevermind'. I'm disappointed that you don't concede this as a mistake. This is what led to your downfall. From my perspective at the time it was a pure fluke that Zealos happened to be holding a deathbomb in his hands that almost near 1shot killed you. I finished the job

I accept that killing you was probably a mistake, but even with hindsight now, you're play made no sense to me as town.

Case in point, did you actually read what I said?
[image loading]


Case in point, do you actually ever offer the courtesy to accepting you're error?

I will give you an answer. You screwed up, so you're read seemed screwed up just as bad.

To continue, I thought S&B+Matt as well, when Were manipulated me and bussed MATT and S&B was mafia attacked, this turned it on it's head. Looking at a passive, inactive Prom I started to see only red

Umm yes

Show nested quote +
On July 04 2012 05:34 Nova_Terra wrote:
Omfg I'm so sorry, my Internet went completely down earlier today and by the time I got to the nearest Internet cafe they were closed T_T then we got out the new router we had brought and we just fixed it now
We should follow greymists reads and go over his filter



So no, it appears you don't read. Or at least subpar reading comprehension skills. Now I see why this game was lost

Apologies Fulla, I am not suggesting that you lost us the game, I am suggesting that nobody actually got their heads out of their own asses and looked in to other people in the game until everyone realize we needed a plan where all of a sudden Toad came in and nobody cared whether or not his reasoning made sense, a leader was needed
Hell we wasted half of the game talking about mechanics


Did you not read anything I said in the last cycle or two? About a third of it was questioning Toad and making a case on him. A pretty good one as it turns out.

TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
Nova_Terra
Profile Joined March 2012
Switzerland1190 Posts
July 10 2012 20:54 GMT
#1682
On July 11 2012 05:31 Promethelax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 11 2012 04:22 Nova_Terra wrote:
On July 10 2012 22:26 Fulla wrote:
On July 10 2012 22:04 Nova_Terra wrote:
On July 10 2012 21:01 Fulla wrote:
Well Nova you got us all to pool you mana, let you summon a big beast. then go AFK. WTF? If you couldn't be available once during the entire 24 hours attack phase why ask for the mana?

You just seemed to sheepishly go 'oh woops nevermind'. I'm disappointed that you don't concede this as a mistake. This is what led to your downfall. From my perspective at the time it was a pure fluke that Zealos happened to be holding a deathbomb in his hands that almost near 1shot killed you. I finished the job

I accept that killing you was probably a mistake, but even with hindsight now, you're play made no sense to me as town.

Case in point, did you actually read what I said?
[image loading]


Case in point, do you actually ever offer the courtesy to accepting you're error?

I will give you an answer. You screwed up, so you're read seemed screwed up just as bad.

To continue, I thought S&B+Matt as well, when Were manipulated me and bussed MATT and S&B was mafia attacked, this turned it on it's head. Looking at a passive, inactive Prom I started to see only red

Umm yes

On July 04 2012 05:34 Nova_Terra wrote:
Omfg I'm so sorry, my Internet went completely down earlier today and by the time I got to the nearest Internet cafe they were closed T_T then we got out the new router we had brought and we just fixed it now
We should follow greymists reads and go over his filter



So no, it appears you don't read. Or at least subpar reading comprehension skills. Now I see why this game was lost

Apologies Fulla, I am not suggesting that you lost us the game, I am suggesting that nobody actually got their heads out of their own asses and looked in to other people in the game until everyone realize we needed a plan where all of a sudden Toad came in and nobody cared whether or not his reasoning made sense, a leader was needed
Hell we wasted half of the game talking about mechanics


Did you not read anything I said in the last cycle or two? About a third of it was questioning Toad and making a case on him. A pretty good one as it turns out.


Actually you an oberyn were the two best players in the game IMO, it was just too late when you did cause everyone was already listening to toad
Proud supporter of the Basking Rootwalla
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
July 10 2012 21:00 GMT
#1683
On July 11 2012 05:54 Nova_Terra wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 11 2012 05:31 Promethelax wrote:
On July 11 2012 04:22 Nova_Terra wrote:
On July 10 2012 22:26 Fulla wrote:
On July 10 2012 22:04 Nova_Terra wrote:
On July 10 2012 21:01 Fulla wrote:
Well Nova you got us all to pool you mana, let you summon a big beast. then go AFK. WTF? If you couldn't be available once during the entire 24 hours attack phase why ask for the mana?

You just seemed to sheepishly go 'oh woops nevermind'. I'm disappointed that you don't concede this as a mistake. This is what led to your downfall. From my perspective at the time it was a pure fluke that Zealos happened to be holding a deathbomb in his hands that almost near 1shot killed you. I finished the job

I accept that killing you was probably a mistake, but even with hindsight now, you're play made no sense to me as town.

Case in point, did you actually read what I said?
[image loading]


Case in point, do you actually ever offer the courtesy to accepting you're error?

I will give you an answer. You screwed up, so you're read seemed screwed up just as bad.

To continue, I thought S&B+Matt as well, when Were manipulated me and bussed MATT and S&B was mafia attacked, this turned it on it's head. Looking at a passive, inactive Prom I started to see only red

Umm yes

On July 04 2012 05:34 Nova_Terra wrote:
Omfg I'm so sorry, my Internet went completely down earlier today and by the time I got to the nearest Internet cafe they were closed T_T then we got out the new router we had brought and we just fixed it now
We should follow greymists reads and go over his filter



So no, it appears you don't read. Or at least subpar reading comprehension skills. Now I see why this game was lost

Apologies Fulla, I am not suggesting that you lost us the game, I am suggesting that nobody actually got their heads out of their own asses and looked in to other people in the game until everyone realize we needed a plan where all of a sudden Toad came in and nobody cared whether or not his reasoning made sense, a leader was needed
Hell we wasted half of the game talking about mechanics


Did you not read anything I said in the last cycle or two? About a third of it was questioning Toad and making a case on him. A pretty good one as it turns out.


Actually you an oberyn were the two best players in the game IMO, it was just too late when you did cause everyone was already listening to toad


That means a lot to me, thanks. This was my first ever game (as I'll say as many times as I can) so any actual play analysis would be greatly appreciated.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
Fulla
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom519 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-10 21:04:06
July 10 2012 21:02 GMT
#1684
On July 11 2012 04:22 Nova_Terra wrote:
So no, it appears you don't read. Or at least subpar reading comprehension skills. Now I see why this game was lost

Apologies Fulla, I am not suggesting that you lost us the game, I am suggesting that nobody actually got their heads out of their own asses and looked in to other people in the game until everyone realize we needed a plan where all of a sudden Toad came in and nobody cared whether or not his reasoning made sense, a leader was needed
Hell we wasted half of the game talking about mechanics


But it's mafia you don't know what's truth and what's a lie, you never know! (You're reasoning I'm talking about).

Toad's reads seemed logical and constructive? If you could show me where he seemed way off? I'd appreciate it.

You see Prom siding with Matt right at end was dodgy as hell. If Prom had been willing to kill Matt more I'd have probably suspected Toad. I just couldn't see how any town could not see Matt as pure red.


New Hearthstone Cards ----> www.youtube.com/FullasGames
Fulla
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom519 Posts
July 10 2012 21:05 GMT
#1685
What's everyone's thoughts on there being more roles?

- 2 Masons for the town, as in 2 confirmed towns that know each other.
- 1 Serial Killer neutral has to kill everyone. (Could have a half targets life attack instead of mafia beast).
New Hearthstone Cards ----> www.youtube.com/FullasGames
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
July 10 2012 21:07 GMT
#1686
On July 11 2012 06:02 Fulla wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 11 2012 04:22 Nova_Terra wrote:
So no, it appears you don't read. Or at least subpar reading comprehension skills. Now I see why this game was lost

Apologies Fulla, I am not suggesting that you lost us the game, I am suggesting that nobody actually got their heads out of their own asses and looked in to other people in the game until everyone realize we needed a plan where all of a sudden Toad came in and nobody cared whether or not his reasoning made sense, a leader was needed
Hell we wasted half of the game talking about mechanics


But it's mafia you don't know what's truth and what's a lie, you never know! (You're reasoning I'm talking about).

Toad's reads seemed logical and constructive? If you could show me where he seemed way off? I'd appreciate it.

You see Prom siding with Matt right at end was dodgy as hell. If Prom had been willing to kill Matt more I'd have probably suspected Toad. I just couldn't see how any town could not see Matt as pure red.




Because Matt always plays like that. 100% of the time. And your (Fulla) play was really scummy, your read jumping without explanation made 0 sense from a townie point of view and a you/wbg team made way more logical sense than a you/Matt team.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
Fulla
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom519 Posts
July 10 2012 21:19 GMT
#1687
But you see Strong put forward a plan, where me and Matt would die, obviously Matt disagreed. But it seemed to satisfy mostly everyone. but even that you was highly against. Dodgy
New Hearthstone Cards ----> www.youtube.com/FullasGames
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
July 10 2012 21:19 GMT
#1688
On July 11 2012 06:19 Fulla wrote:
But you see Strong put forward a plan, where me and Matt would die, obviously Matt disagreed. But it seemed to satisfy mostly everyone. but even that you was highly against. Dodgy


No I wasn't against it at all. I tried to kill you.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18449 Posts
July 10 2012 21:25 GMT
#1689
On July 11 2012 06:07 Promethelax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 11 2012 06:02 Fulla wrote:
On July 11 2012 04:22 Nova_Terra wrote:
So no, it appears you don't read. Or at least subpar reading comprehension skills. Now I see why this game was lost

Apologies Fulla, I am not suggesting that you lost us the game, I am suggesting that nobody actually got their heads out of their own asses and looked in to other people in the game until everyone realize we needed a plan where all of a sudden Toad came in and nobody cared whether or not his reasoning made sense, a leader was needed
Hell we wasted half of the game talking about mechanics


But it's mafia you don't know what's truth and what's a lie, you never know! (You're reasoning I'm talking about).

Toad's reads seemed logical and constructive? If you could show me where he seemed way off? I'd appreciate it.

You see Prom siding with Matt right at end was dodgy as hell. If Prom had been willing to kill Matt more I'd have probably suspected Toad. I just couldn't see how any town could not see Matt as pure red.




Because Matt always plays like that. 100% of the time. And your (Fulla) play was really scummy, your read jumping without explanation made 0 sense from a townie point of view and a you/wbg team made way more logical sense than a you/Matt team.

Not quite sure what aspect of Matt's play you were looking at, but the semi-lurker ranting and raving about people is his scumplay. I agree that the stubborn streak is usual for him regardless of alignment
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
July 10 2012 21:27 GMT
#1690
On July 11 2012 06:25 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 11 2012 06:07 Promethelax wrote:
On July 11 2012 06:02 Fulla wrote:
On July 11 2012 04:22 Nova_Terra wrote:
So no, it appears you don't read. Or at least subpar reading comprehension skills. Now I see why this game was lost

Apologies Fulla, I am not suggesting that you lost us the game, I am suggesting that nobody actually got their heads out of their own asses and looked in to other people in the game until everyone realize we needed a plan where all of a sudden Toad came in and nobody cared whether or not his reasoning made sense, a leader was needed
Hell we wasted half of the game talking about mechanics


But it's mafia you don't know what's truth and what's a lie, you never know! (You're reasoning I'm talking about).

Toad's reads seemed logical and constructive? If you could show me where he seemed way off? I'd appreciate it.

You see Prom siding with Matt right at end was dodgy as hell. If Prom had been willing to kill Matt more I'd have probably suspected Toad. I just couldn't see how any town could not see Matt as pure red.




Because Matt always plays like that. 100% of the time. And your (Fulla) play was really scummy, your read jumping without explanation made 0 sense from a townie point of view and a you/wbg team made way more logical sense than a you/Matt team.

Not quite sure what aspect of Matt's play you were looking at, but the semi-lurker ranting and raving about people is his scumplay. I agree that the stubborn streak is usual for him regardless of alignment


the stubborn and the lurky bits are both major aspects of his town play. By the time I started to doubt my read on him I knew that changing my read would make it too easy for scum to push me, I decided to take the risk that Matt was town because I knew that changing my mind at that point in the game would give scum too much to work with to call make actions scummy.

It turned out to be a bad risk.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18449 Posts
July 10 2012 21:34 GMT
#1691
Learning moment: do not be afraid to change your read on someone, as long as you can reason it out. Might scum try to take advantage of it? Yes. But if you can reason out exactly WHY you changed your mind, you're good. If you think someone is scum but are gambling on him being town just because changing your mind would make you look stupid, you are not doing your job as a town player. You have two tools: your voice and your vote. Use BOTH to find scum and do not be afraid to use either.
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
July 10 2012 21:54 GMT
#1692
Yeah it was dumb but when WBG/Fulla were playing the way they were it made it hard for me to beilive that anyone else could be scum so as I lost my good reasoning for Matt being a townie it became less important in my mind if he was playing right along with his meta or not sice WBG was playing his scum meta and saying clearly scummy things and Fula was being clearly scummy.

Fulla's refusal to stick to a read and complete lack of contribution made him seem sooooo scummy. When a guy is asking what town wants them to do over and over and changing their reads on everyone with no provacation it is hard to view them as town. Poor play on my part not to see how that behaviour makes as little sense for scum as it does for town. I tunnled Fulla for playing abysmally but didn't stop to consider that it was jsut as likekly to be bad town play as bad scum play. His butt fuck stupid Nova hammer should have proved to me that he was town, too much risk for a scum player.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
July 10 2012 21:56 GMT
#1693
Realized how offense that was. His hammer of Nova actually did make sense since Nova skipping the attack phase seemed super scummy even though it was for a legit reason.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
Fulla
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom519 Posts
July 10 2012 22:03 GMT
#1694
It was just I knew Matt was scum, I knew absolutely 100%. Were said lets kill him, Nova was just Nova (inactive), S&B was being attacked by the Beast you said he was town.

In future I'll be more open to mafia bussing! However since if Prom was mafia he could have just attacked S&B with flyer anyways I should have went with the kill Were/Matt just in case.
New Hearthstone Cards ----> www.youtube.com/FullasGames
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
July 10 2012 22:06 GMT
#1695
On July 11 2012 06:34 Acrofales wrote:
Learning moment: do not be afraid to change your read on someone, as long as you can reason it out. Might scum try to take advantage of it? Yes. But if you can reason out exactly WHY you changed your mind, you're good. If you think someone is scum but are gambling on him being town just because changing your mind would make you look stupid, you are not doing your job as a town player. You have two tools: your voice and your vote. Use BOTH to find scum and do not be afraid to use either.


Yes, nobody should be afraid to change their mind about someone. Hell I do it all the time.

Although what do you mean by "might scum try to take advantage of it?" ? You mean that they may try and manipulate your read because they may think it's "weak" and get you to have a wrong read on someone?
Mattchew
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States5684 Posts
July 10 2012 22:12 GMT
#1696
Hindsight is so 20/20 in this thread...

and i was super active in LVI or w.e other game I was in as town, so lurking only happened once as town in death factory
There is always tomorrow nshs.seal.
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-10 22:19:58
July 10 2012 22:17 GMT
#1697
On July 11 2012 06:54 Promethelax wrote:
Yeah it was dumb but when WBG/Fulla were playing the way they were it made it hard for me to beilive that anyone else could be scum so as I lost my good reasoning for Matt being a townie it became less important in my mind if he was playing right along with his meta or not sice WBG was playing his scum meta and saying clearly scummy things and Fula was being clearly scummy.

Fulla's refusal to stick to a read and complete lack of contribution made him seem sooooo scummy. When a guy is asking what town wants them to do over and over and changing their reads on everyone with no provacation it is hard to view them as town. Poor play on my part not to see how that behaviour makes as little sense for scum as it does for town. I tunnled Fulla for playing abysmally but didn't stop to consider that it was jsut as likekly to be bad town play as bad scum play. His butt fuck stupid Nova hammer should have proved to me that he was town, too much risk for a scum player.


I don't think I have a scum meta to be honest or perhaps I wouldn't tell you about it if I had one :p
At least so far noone really was able to tell me what my scum meta is opposed to my town meta.

Take gonzaw for a second:
The guy figured me out as mafia in the first game we played together based on something I considered to bullshit because I am changing my play after every game, hopefully for the better and what he said might have been right for my last game as mafia and was not right for my games as town around that time, but the reason he wanted to lynch me was something I actively implemented in my game as both, mafia and town. So he is someone who believes that he can figure me out easily. Remember what happened this game?

Take SuperSoft for a second:
He figured me out as mafia in our first game together and ever after thought he knows how to read me. Thing is, he ended up being wrong about me (said I'm mafia when I was town) in the last two couple of games we played.

Take WhereBugs for a second:
He thought I am easy to read a couple of months ago and ever after LI resorted to "Toad is hard to read no matter of alignment"

Radfield kept saying it's almost impossible to get a read on me because there are no or very few differences in my town and mafia meta and the only realy way to figure me out is my process of elimination.

That's what I get from all kind of people and I could go on. After every game there's a couple of guys who think they figured me out some way and except for Syllos (first?) and Rad's most recent one I haven't ever read an analysis about me that I agreed with and it's the same way with your analysis. I completly stand behind what I said, even in the very late game and I consider everything I said to be true, just not to the extend of how I made it sound.
I was honest when I quoted the part from you about telling people to not waste KP while you tell me that you're going to attack me because I still think that was something scummy. The reasoning to figure me out in this game would have been
"Toad points something out that I may or may not agree with but he's completly ignoring everything else in the guys filter and is cherry picking a single post to make someone look bad. Yes the post he quoted has flaws in it [or doesn't if you disagree with it, but as mentioned I was honest about that] but everything else in the filter screams town and he's ignoring that for some reason".
That would have been an analysis on me I'd agree with. Saying "he is stupid, case closed" or "I don't agree with him" won't get you anywhere because people have different opinions on things for different reasons and the other guy being mafia is just one of the many.
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
July 10 2012 22:18 GMT
#1698
On July 11 2012 07:12 Mattchew wrote:
Hindsight is so 20/20 in this thread...

and i was super active in LVI or w.e other game I was in as town, so lurking only happened once as town in death factory


At one point I was checking your filter in that Movie Star mafia game and saw you lurking there and acting similarly as well, so I said to myself "Well, it's unlikely he's scum in both games, so perhaps he does lurk like this as town".


>_>
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
July 10 2012 22:19 GMT
#1699
On July 11 2012 07:17 Toadesstern wrote:
Take gonzaw for a second:
The guy figured me out as mafia in the first game we played together based on something I considered to bullshit because I am changing my play after every game, hopefully for the better and what he said might have been right for my last game as mafia and was not right for my games as town around that time, but the reason he wanted to lynch me was something I actively implemented in my game as both, mafia and town. So he is someone who believes that he can figure me out easily. Remember what happened this game?


I didn't want to lynch you only because of meta >_>
I wanted to lynch you because you were scummy
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-10 22:22:48
July 10 2012 22:22 GMT
#1700
On July 11 2012 07:19 gonzaw wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 11 2012 07:17 Toadesstern wrote:
Take gonzaw for a second:
The guy figured me out as mafia in the first game we played together based on something I considered to bullshit because I am changing my play after every game, hopefully for the better and what he said might have been right for my last game as mafia and was not right for my games as town around that time, but the reason he wanted to lynch me was something I actively implemented in my game as both, mafia and town. So he is someone who believes that he can figure me out easily. Remember what happened this game?


I didn't want to lynch you only because of meta >_>
I wanted to lynch you because you were scummy


yeah I saw that and the post you did (and quoted postgame) was actually the post that came closest to figuring me out. I thought I was in trouble at that time. That WAS a good reason to consider me being mafia.
Saying "X is stupid" or "X is not playing according to his meta" if you can't even point out what his meta is, is not. That's the point here.
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Prev 1 83 84 85 86 87 88 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
Serral vs herO
Solar vs Shino
Maru vs Clem
SHIN vs GgMaChine
IntoTheiNu 853
SteadfastSC210
ComeBackTV 193
TaKeTV 188
LamboSC2118
Rex80
EnkiAlexander 15
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
13:00
King of the Hill #263
EmpressLilyy18
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 210
ProTech134
LamboSC2 118
Rex 80
BRAT_OK 22
IndyStarCraft 6
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 37281
Shuttle 2997
Bisu 917
Horang2 908
Jaedong 715
Mini 641
EffOrt 606
Light 489
BeSt 360
Soma 355
[ Show more ]
firebathero 333
Stork 326
Hyuk 324
Snow 169
Rush 165
Zeus 162
Last 155
ggaemo 145
ZerO 143
Pusan 85
Leta 83
hero 70
sorry 60
Killer 56
Mong 48
Sea.KH 47
Sharp 47
Mind 39
Shinee 30
Aegong 29
Shine 28
Bale 26
ToSsGirL 25
soO 24
Sexy 22
Trap 22
Yoon 20
Terrorterran 19
Free 15
NotJumperer 14
HiyA 11
Sacsri 9
JulyZerg 7
zelot 7
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
Icarus 6
Noble 5
Dota 2
Gorgc6214
qojqva1649
Dendi806
420jenkins87
Fuzer 82
League of Legends
Reynor103
Counter-Strike
x6flipin356
markeloff139
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor2032
crisheroes975
XaKoH 150
Other Games
gofns34148
singsing2161
olofmeister1329
B2W.Neo1058
Mlord252
DeMusliM214
Livibee176
Liquid`VortiX133
Hui .122
Mew2King116
QueenE84
ArmadaUGS73
Chillindude13
ZerO(Twitch)11
Railgan10
fpsfer 0
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream124
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 10
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 68
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• IndyKCrew
• intothetv
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix3
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 1856
League of Legends
• Jankos2258
• Nemesis1133
• TFBlade860
Other Games
• WagamamaTV183
Upcoming Events
OSC
10h 43m
Stellar Fest
23h 43m
OSC
1d 8h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 20h
Online Event
1d 21h
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.