• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:04
CEST 03:04
KST 10:04
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War575.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7819 users

TL Mafia LI - Page 38

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 36 37 38 39 40 131 Next
EchelonTee
Profile Joined February 2011
United States5262 Posts
April 10 2012 00:14 GMT
#741
Risen, stop being an overaggressive douche. You keep on insulting people, and it's frankly unnecesary and very anti-town. If you're mafia, then good job being a douche I hope you get shot/lynched, and if you're town, stop it, now.
aka "neophyte". learn lots. dont judge. laugh for no reason. be nice. seek happiness. -D[9]
michaelthe
Profile Joined February 2010
United States359 Posts
April 10 2012 00:15 GMT
#742
Shit, Risen has figured 5/6 of us scum out for voting Hassy!
GG.

/saracasm.

All day 1 cases are pretty weak. The case v. Janaan and Hassy both have about as much day 1 logic as you can expect. More importantly, they both have some people for and against their lynch- meaning either lynch will provide us some info going into day 2. I don't know why you are so adamantly defending Hassy, while attacking anyone voting for him.

At this point, I think we get slightly more intel out of a Hassy lynch IF he flips scum. IF he flips town, we get about the same amount as if we lynched Janaan and he flipped town.

In any case, a NoLynch would be pretty retarded.
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
April 10 2012 00:15 GMT
#743
On April 10 2012 09:09 Risen wrote:
Unlike you useless wbg I've been here almost the entire time reading everything. Stop trying to push this last second hassy nonsense and if you're laive in the morning push it then. I've read his filter, I don't see anything scummy. I do see a bunch of people I feel are scummy swapping to him off janaan.


so you think a guy who is still trolling is worth keeping alive?

I have no idea what you're reading, but it certainly isn't this game.

Like this, for example:


On April 10 2012 09:12 Risen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2012 09:11 Jackal58 wrote:
On April 10 2012 09:05 wherebugsgo wrote:
From my perspective, I found it somewhat odd that people were all of a sudden willing to lynch Hassy. I didn't expect it, but I didn't care much because I need support to be able to kill Hassy anyway. So far the support has not come from suspicious players to me (I count one potential scum in the Hassy lynch supporters, unless I'm just being bad right now)

To me this indicates one of a few different possibilities;

1. Hassy was scummy to several people but not brought up because of the current sentiment to lynch Janaan (i.e. potential resistance to a new lynch this late would make it difficult or possibly even impossible to kill Hassy)

2. Janaan is scum and Hassy is town, which indicates scum want to kill Hassy over Janaan. We'd find out relatively quickly if that were the case, though, I think. (and by that, I mean within a cycle or so) So far I don't find any glaring indications of this.

3. Both are town, both are scum, or Hassy is scum and Janaan is town; in the first case, anything goes. In both of the second cases resistance to a Hassy lynch is just indication of a good lynch.

+ Show Spoiler +
On April 10 2012 07:10 wherebugsgo wrote:
Are you scum? Only scum care more about which lynch will "give more info" rather than actually trying to lynch the guy...oh I dunno...that is actually more likely to be scum.


O-^


You're a hero of the people Jackal.


I even say in the same sentence "I see no indications of this possibility"

If I actually thought that Hassy was town and Janaan was scum I obviously wouldn't have my vote where it is.

Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
April 10 2012 00:15 GMT
#744
On April 10 2012 09:14 EchelonTee wrote:
Risen, stop being an overaggressive douche. You keep on insulting people, and it's frankly unnecesary and very anti-town. If you're mafia, then good job being a douche I hope you get shot/lynched, and if you're town, stop it, now.


As my most town read in this game. I'll stop harassing people. You honestly feel like wbg is in any way remotely useful, though? I'm shocked.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
EchelonTee
Profile Joined February 2011
United States5262 Posts
April 10 2012 00:16 GMT
#745
On April 10 2012 09:11 Jackal58 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2012 09:05 wherebugsgo wrote:
From my perspective, I found it somewhat odd that people were all of a sudden willing to lynch Hassy. I didn't expect it, but I didn't care much because I need support to be able to kill Hassy anyway. So far the support has not come from suspicious players to me (I count one potential scum in the Hassy lynch supporters, unless I'm just being bad right now)

To me this indicates one of a few different possibilities;

1. Hassy was scummy to several people but not brought up because of the current sentiment to lynch Janaan (i.e. potential resistance to a new lynch this late would make it difficult or possibly even impossible to kill Hassy)

2. Janaan is scum and Hassy is town, which indicates scum want to kill Hassy over Janaan. We'd find out relatively quickly if that were the case, though, I think. (and by that, I mean within a cycle or so) So far I don't find any glaring indications of this.

3. Both are town, both are scum, or Hassy is scum and Janaan is town; in the first case, anything goes. In both of the second cases resistance to a Hassy lynch is just indication of a good lynch.

+ Show Spoiler +
On April 10 2012 07:10 wherebugsgo wrote:
Are you scum? Only scum care more about which lynch will "give more info" rather than actually trying to lynch the guy...oh I dunno...that is actually more likely to be scum.


O-^

Jackal, shred your "intelligent townie" card, now you're just trying to call people stupid. In WBG's first post, he says, here I'll caps it for you

SO FAR I DON'T FIND ANY GLARING INDICATIONS OF THIS.

Translation: He DOES NOT think Janaan is scum and that Hassy is town.

Therefore, his later post saying that hassy is "actually more likely to be scum, is um CONSISTENT.

I'm very disappointed in you Jackal, I had respect for you.
aka "neophyte". learn lots. dont judge. laugh for no reason. be nice. seek happiness. -D[9]
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
April 10 2012 00:17 GMT
#746
On April 10 2012 09:15 Risen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2012 09:14 EchelonTee wrote:
Risen, stop being an overaggressive douche. You keep on insulting people, and it's frankly unnecesary and very anti-town. If you're mafia, then good job being a douche I hope you get shot/lynched, and if you're town, stop it, now.


As my most town read in this game. I'll stop harassing people. You honestly feel like wbg is in any way remotely useful, though? I'm shocked.


I'd love to see your explanation of why the guy who just posted this:

On April 10 2012 09:10 Hassybaby wrote:
O that this too too sullied flesh would melt,
Thaw, and resolve itself into a dew,
Or that the Everlasting had not fixed
His canon 'gainst self-slaughter. O God, God,
How weary, stale, flat, and unprofitable
Seem to me all the uses of this world!
Fie on't, ah, fie, 'tis an unweeded garden
That grows to seed. Things rank and gross in nature
Possess it merely. That it should come to this:
But two hours dead, nay, not so much, not two,
So excellent a king, that was to this
Wbg to a satyr, so strong of a lateswitch
That he might not beteem the winds of heaven
Visit his house too roughly. Heaven and earth,
Must I remember? Why, he would hang on him
As if increase of appetite had grown
By what it fed on; and yet within a night--
Let me not think on't; frailty, thy name is bug--
A little night, or ere those fools did sheep
With which they followed my dear scum's footsteps
Like Toad, all tears, why he, even he--
O Qatol, a beast that wants discourse of reason
Would have mourned longer-- married with my double,
My accuser's smurf, but no more like my accuser
Than I to Mattchew. Within a night,
Ere yet the salt of most unrighteous tears
Had left the flushing in his gall?d eyes,
He accused. O, most wicked speed, to post
With such dexterity to incestuous sheets!
It is not, nor it cannot come to good.
But break my heart, for I must take the gallow.


should not die today.
Hassybaby
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom10823 Posts
April 10 2012 00:19 GMT
#747
On April 10 2012 09:15 wherebugsgo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2012 09:09 Risen wrote:
Unlike you useless wbg I've been here almost the entire time reading everything. Stop trying to push this last second hassy nonsense and if you're laive in the morning push it then. I've read his filter, I don't see anything scummy. I do see a bunch of people I feel are scummy swapping to him off janaan.


so you think a guy who is still trolling is worth keeping alive?

I have no idea what you're reading, but it certainly isn't this game.

Like this, for example:


Show nested quote +
On April 10 2012 09:12 Risen wrote:
On April 10 2012 09:11 Jackal58 wrote:
On April 10 2012 09:05 wherebugsgo wrote:
From my perspective, I found it somewhat odd that people were all of a sudden willing to lynch Hassy. I didn't expect it, but I didn't care much because I need support to be able to kill Hassy anyway. So far the support has not come from suspicious players to me (I count one potential scum in the Hassy lynch supporters, unless I'm just being bad right now)

To me this indicates one of a few different possibilities;

1. Hassy was scummy to several people but not brought up because of the current sentiment to lynch Janaan (i.e. potential resistance to a new lynch this late would make it difficult or possibly even impossible to kill Hassy)

2. Janaan is scum and Hassy is town, which indicates scum want to kill Hassy over Janaan. We'd find out relatively quickly if that were the case, though, I think. (and by that, I mean within a cycle or so) So far I don't find any glaring indications of this.

3. Both are town, both are scum, or Hassy is scum and Janaan is town; in the first case, anything goes. In both of the second cases resistance to a Hassy lynch is just indication of a good lynch.

+ Show Spoiler +
On April 10 2012 07:10 wherebugsgo wrote:
Are you scum? Only scum care more about which lynch will "give more info" rather than actually trying to lynch the guy...oh I dunno...that is actually more likely to be scum.


O-^


You're a hero of the people Jackal.


I even say in the same sentence "I see no indications of this possibility"

If I actually thought that Hassy was town and Janaan was scum I obviously wouldn't have my vote where it is.



You would if you were pushing for a separate lynch to save a scum buddy. Gz on that btw

Hell, I may as well spell it out for you, since a number of people are having issues

1. Janaan is close to a lynch target
2. Wbg heroically appears and pushes another target
3. Toad backs him up very quicly
4. The lurkers flood in and join in
5. The town votes me to make sure we lynch tonight
6. The sane people see the late-push as scummy as hell. Everyone FoS's them like hell.

Clear? Good
"These guys are mindfucking me into a sex coma" | "Mayonnaise is a must-have lubricant when performing necrophilia"
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
April 10 2012 00:20 GMT
#748
On April 10 2012 09:17 wherebugsgo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2012 09:15 Risen wrote:
On April 10 2012 09:14 EchelonTee wrote:
Risen, stop being an overaggressive douche. You keep on insulting people, and it's frankly unnecesary and very anti-town. If you're mafia, then good job being a douche I hope you get shot/lynched, and if you're town, stop it, now.


As my most town read in this game. I'll stop harassing people. You honestly feel like wbg is in any way remotely useful, though? I'm shocked.


I'd love to see your explanation of why the guy who just posted this:

Show nested quote +
On April 10 2012 09:10 Hassybaby wrote:
O that this too too sullied flesh would melt,
Thaw, and resolve itself into a dew,
Or that the Everlasting had not fixed
His canon 'gainst self-slaughter. O God, God,
How weary, stale, flat, and unprofitable
Seem to me all the uses of this world!
Fie on't, ah, fie, 'tis an unweeded garden
That grows to seed. Things rank and gross in nature
Possess it merely. That it should come to this:
But two hours dead, nay, not so much, not two,
So excellent a king, that was to this
Wbg to a satyr, so strong of a lateswitch
That he might not beteem the winds of heaven
Visit his house too roughly. Heaven and earth,
Must I remember? Why, he would hang on him
As if increase of appetite had grown
By what it fed on; and yet within a night--
Let me not think on't; frailty, thy name is bug--
A little night, or ere those fools did sheep
With which they followed my dear scum's footsteps
Like Toad, all tears, why he, even he--
O Qatol, a beast that wants discourse of reason
Would have mourned longer-- married with my double,
My accuser's smurf, but no more like my accuser
Than I to Mattchew. Within a night,
Ere yet the salt of most unrighteous tears
Had left the flushing in his gall?d eyes,
He accused. O, most wicked speed, to post
With such dexterity to incestuous sheets!
It is not, nor it cannot come to good.
But break my heart, for I must take the gallow.


should not die today.


For the same reason troll Fourface isn't going to be lynched. Why lynch those two when our vigis can shoot them? Go troll somewhere else if you're town. I'd much rather shoot you and VE, but if a vigi wants to get rid of the trolls I'm happy with a hassy or FF shot.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Hassybaby
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom10823 Posts
April 10 2012 00:21 GMT
#749
The plus side is that Tunkeg lives and town can have a look at the bandwagon and open fire to everyone scummy there. And there are plenty, so gentlemen

Set aim
"These guys are mindfucking me into a sex coma" | "Mayonnaise is a must-have lubricant when performing necrophilia"
michaelthe
Profile Joined February 2010
United States359 Posts
April 10 2012 00:22 GMT
#750
Hassy, who, particularly, do you think is scum?
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
April 10 2012 00:23 GMT
#751
On April 10 2012 09:19 Hassybaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2012 09:15 wherebugsgo wrote:
On April 10 2012 09:09 Risen wrote:
Unlike you useless wbg I've been here almost the entire time reading everything. Stop trying to push this last second hassy nonsense and if you're laive in the morning push it then. I've read his filter, I don't see anything scummy. I do see a bunch of people I feel are scummy swapping to him off janaan.


so you think a guy who is still trolling is worth keeping alive?

I have no idea what you're reading, but it certainly isn't this game.

Like this, for example:


On April 10 2012 09:12 Risen wrote:
On April 10 2012 09:11 Jackal58 wrote:
On April 10 2012 09:05 wherebugsgo wrote:
From my perspective, I found it somewhat odd that people were all of a sudden willing to lynch Hassy. I didn't expect it, but I didn't care much because I need support to be able to kill Hassy anyway. So far the support has not come from suspicious players to me (I count one potential scum in the Hassy lynch supporters, unless I'm just being bad right now)

To me this indicates one of a few different possibilities;

1. Hassy was scummy to several people but not brought up because of the current sentiment to lynch Janaan (i.e. potential resistance to a new lynch this late would make it difficult or possibly even impossible to kill Hassy)

2. Janaan is scum and Hassy is town, which indicates scum want to kill Hassy over Janaan. We'd find out relatively quickly if that were the case, though, I think. (and by that, I mean within a cycle or so) So far I don't find any glaring indications of this.

3. Both are town, both are scum, or Hassy is scum and Janaan is town; in the first case, anything goes. In both of the second cases resistance to a Hassy lynch is just indication of a good lynch.

+ Show Spoiler +
On April 10 2012 07:10 wherebugsgo wrote:
Are you scum? Only scum care more about which lynch will "give more info" rather than actually trying to lynch the guy...oh I dunno...that is actually more likely to be scum.


O-^


You're a hero of the people Jackal.


I even say in the same sentence "I see no indications of this possibility"

If I actually thought that Hassy was town and Janaan was scum I obviously wouldn't have my vote where it is.



You would if you were pushing for a separate lynch to save a scum buddy. Gz on that btw

Hell, I may as well spell it out for you, since a number of people are having issues

1. Janaan is close to a lynch target
2. Wbg heroically appears and pushes another target
3. Toad backs him up very quicly
4. The lurkers flood in and join in
5. The town votes me to make sure we lynch tonight
6. The sane people see the late-push as scummy as hell. Everyone FoS's them like hell.

Clear? Good


You have to assume we're both scum first!

If in that situation your only argument for you being town hinges on both Janaan, myself, and Toad being scum, then I'm more than willing to believe that you are scum. Day 1 it would be an incredibly stupid move for 3 scum to out themselves just to save one of their own.

I'm not terribly surprised that you and Risen are subscribing to this philosophy of thought though, particularly Risen, as he has undeniably displayed so far this game (and in previous games) that he is just straight up bad.

That is the most polite way I can put it, too.
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
April 10 2012 00:24 GMT
#752
On April 10 2012 09:19 Hassybaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2012 09:15 wherebugsgo wrote:
On April 10 2012 09:09 Risen wrote:
Unlike you useless wbg I've been here almost the entire time reading everything. Stop trying to push this last second hassy nonsense and if you're laive in the morning push it then. I've read his filter, I don't see anything scummy. I do see a bunch of people I feel are scummy swapping to him off janaan.


so you think a guy who is still trolling is worth keeping alive?

I have no idea what you're reading, but it certainly isn't this game.

Like this, for example:


On April 10 2012 09:12 Risen wrote:
On April 10 2012 09:11 Jackal58 wrote:
On April 10 2012 09:05 wherebugsgo wrote:
From my perspective, I found it somewhat odd that people were all of a sudden willing to lynch Hassy. I didn't expect it, but I didn't care much because I need support to be able to kill Hassy anyway. So far the support has not come from suspicious players to me (I count one potential scum in the Hassy lynch supporters, unless I'm just being bad right now)

To me this indicates one of a few different possibilities;

1. Hassy was scummy to several people but not brought up because of the current sentiment to lynch Janaan (i.e. potential resistance to a new lynch this late would make it difficult or possibly even impossible to kill Hassy)

2. Janaan is scum and Hassy is town, which indicates scum want to kill Hassy over Janaan. We'd find out relatively quickly if that were the case, though, I think. (and by that, I mean within a cycle or so) So far I don't find any glaring indications of this.

3. Both are town, both are scum, or Hassy is scum and Janaan is town; in the first case, anything goes. In both of the second cases resistance to a Hassy lynch is just indication of a good lynch.

+ Show Spoiler +
On April 10 2012 07:10 wherebugsgo wrote:
Are you scum? Only scum care more about which lynch will "give more info" rather than actually trying to lynch the guy...oh I dunno...that is actually more likely to be scum.


O-^


You're a hero of the people Jackal.


I even say in the same sentence "I see no indications of this possibility"

If I actually thought that Hassy was town and Janaan was scum I obviously wouldn't have my vote where it is.



You would if you were pushing for a separate lynch to save a scum buddy. Gz on that btw

Hell, I may as well spell it out for you, since a number of people are having issues

1. Janaan is close to a lynch target
2. Wbg heroically appears and pushes another target
3. Toad backs him up very quicly
4. The lurkers flood in and join in
5. The town votes me to make sure we lynch tonight
6. The sane people see the late-push as scummy as hell. Everyone FoS's them like hell.

Clear? Good

That's just not true. I said I want you or ghost dead the most out of all people way before wbg was in here again. I thought it's easier to get people on ghost because it's still a plain and simple scumslip to me so I voted ghost. The moment I saw someone suggesting hassy as well (read: someone = wbg) I unvoted and voted you because again: I thought you two are the best lynches for today and I'd love to see one of you get lynched and ghost clearly wasn't happening.
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
April 10 2012 00:24 GMT
#753
On April 10 2012 09:20 Risen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2012 09:17 wherebugsgo wrote:
On April 10 2012 09:15 Risen wrote:
On April 10 2012 09:14 EchelonTee wrote:
Risen, stop being an overaggressive douche. You keep on insulting people, and it's frankly unnecesary and very anti-town. If you're mafia, then good job being a douche I hope you get shot/lynched, and if you're town, stop it, now.


As my most town read in this game. I'll stop harassing people. You honestly feel like wbg is in any way remotely useful, though? I'm shocked.


I'd love to see your explanation of why the guy who just posted this:

On April 10 2012 09:10 Hassybaby wrote:
O that this too too sullied flesh would melt,
Thaw, and resolve itself into a dew,
Or that the Everlasting had not fixed
His canon 'gainst self-slaughter. O God, God,
How weary, stale, flat, and unprofitable
Seem to me all the uses of this world!
Fie on't, ah, fie, 'tis an unweeded garden
That grows to seed. Things rank and gross in nature
Possess it merely. That it should come to this:
But two hours dead, nay, not so much, not two,
So excellent a king, that was to this
Wbg to a satyr, so strong of a lateswitch
That he might not beteem the winds of heaven
Visit his house too roughly. Heaven and earth,
Must I remember? Why, he would hang on him
As if increase of appetite had grown
By what it fed on; and yet within a night--
Let me not think on't; frailty, thy name is bug--
A little night, or ere those fools did sheep
With which they followed my dear scum's footsteps
Like Toad, all tears, why he, even he--
O Qatol, a beast that wants discourse of reason
Would have mourned longer-- married with my double,
My accuser's smurf, but no more like my accuser
Than I to Mattchew. Within a night,
Ere yet the salt of most unrighteous tears
Had left the flushing in his gall?d eyes,
He accused. O, most wicked speed, to post
With such dexterity to incestuous sheets!
It is not, nor it cannot come to good.
But break my heart, for I must take the gallow.


should not die today.


For the same reason troll Fourface isn't going to be lynched. Why lynch those two when our vigis can shoot them? Go troll somewhere else if you're town. I'd much rather shoot you and VE, but if a vigi wants to get rid of the trolls I'm happy with a hassy or FF shot.


rofl you're saying I'm trolling, and to "troll elsewhere"

why assume we have vigis at all? Why rely on vigis? If you think these players are worth keeping alive to the lynch then you should expect the vigis to shoot someone else.

Your lack of logic appalls me. If a player won't make a good lynch then they won't make a good vig shot either. It's just common sense.
Hassybaby
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom10823 Posts
April 10 2012 00:28 GMT
#754
I don't think all 3 of you are scum. Just you and Janaan. Toad was suspicious of me beforehand, and he openly stated it. He also went back on it later when he saw I was around and talking. The timing of your sudden jump into the thread, and posting, is scummy as hell, especially looking at the main targets of the night beforehand. But don't worry. Your idiocy will be shown soon enough.

And Toad, I'm pretty annoyed at you. You KNOW how I play day 1 every game. I never have much to add because Day 1 discussions are not where I shine. Every case feels weak, but the ones on sputnik specifically felt stronger and stronger as it went. So why the hell were you surprised when I did the same thing?

Also michael, look at my posts. I'll make it easier since apparently Dickins is hard to understand

Wbg
Janaan
sputnik

All yours.
"These guys are mindfucking me into a sex coma" | "Mayonnaise is a must-have lubricant when performing necrophilia"
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
April 10 2012 00:29 GMT
#755
On April 10 2012 09:24 wherebugsgo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2012 09:20 Risen wrote:
On April 10 2012 09:17 wherebugsgo wrote:
On April 10 2012 09:15 Risen wrote:
On April 10 2012 09:14 EchelonTee wrote:
Risen, stop being an overaggressive douche. You keep on insulting people, and it's frankly unnecesary and very anti-town. If you're mafia, then good job being a douche I hope you get shot/lynched, and if you're town, stop it, now.


As my most town read in this game. I'll stop harassing people. You honestly feel like wbg is in any way remotely useful, though? I'm shocked.


I'd love to see your explanation of why the guy who just posted this:

On April 10 2012 09:10 Hassybaby wrote:
O that this too too sullied flesh would melt,
Thaw, and resolve itself into a dew,
Or that the Everlasting had not fixed
His canon 'gainst self-slaughter. O God, God,
How weary, stale, flat, and unprofitable
Seem to me all the uses of this world!
Fie on't, ah, fie, 'tis an unweeded garden
That grows to seed. Things rank and gross in nature
Possess it merely. That it should come to this:
But two hours dead, nay, not so much, not two,
So excellent a king, that was to this
Wbg to a satyr, so strong of a lateswitch
That he might not beteem the winds of heaven
Visit his house too roughly. Heaven and earth,
Must I remember? Why, he would hang on him
As if increase of appetite had grown
By what it fed on; and yet within a night--
Let me not think on't; frailty, thy name is bug--
A little night, or ere those fools did sheep
With which they followed my dear scum's footsteps
Like Toad, all tears, why he, even he--
O Qatol, a beast that wants discourse of reason
Would have mourned longer-- married with my double,
My accuser's smurf, but no more like my accuser
Than I to Mattchew. Within a night,
Ere yet the salt of most unrighteous tears
Had left the flushing in his gall?d eyes,
He accused. O, most wicked speed, to post
With such dexterity to incestuous sheets!
It is not, nor it cannot come to good.
But break my heart, for I must take the gallow.


should not die today.


For the same reason troll Fourface isn't going to be lynched. Why lynch those two when our vigis can shoot them? Go troll somewhere else if you're town. I'd much rather shoot you and VE, but if a vigi wants to get rid of the trolls I'm happy with a hassy or FF shot.


rofl you're saying I'm trolling, and to "troll elsewhere"

why assume we have vigis at all? Why rely on vigis? If you think these players are worth keeping alive to the lynch then you should expect the vigis to shoot someone else.

Your lack of logic appalls me. If a player won't make a good lynch then they won't make a good vig shot either. It's just common sense.


In spite of you claiming only scum wants information from lynches (that's what I got out of what jackal quoted, correct me if I'm wrong)... I don't want to lynch trolls b/c we get no information out of lynching them. Guess what anyone can claim when a troll gets lynched and flips town? Oh well he was trolling I just assumed it was a scum plan to not get lynched. You don't have those kind of excuses when you lynch someone who is playing regularly. You have to back up your claims with logic and you have to continue discussion. Discussion is pro-town and voting for a troll shuts down that discussion.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
April 10 2012 00:30 GMT
#756
EBWOP: I was saying FF and hassy should go troll elsewhere if they're town. Not you. Get your troll kicks outside of mafia. Trolling isn't playing to your win-con in my eyes. But I'm "bad" so what do I know.

On April 10 2012 09:24 wherebugsgo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2012 09:20 Risen wrote:
On April 10 2012 09:17 wherebugsgo wrote:
On April 10 2012 09:15 Risen wrote:
On April 10 2012 09:14 EchelonTee wrote:
Risen, stop being an overaggressive douche. You keep on insulting people, and it's frankly unnecesary and very anti-town. If you're mafia, then good job being a douche I hope you get shot/lynched, and if you're town, stop it, now.


As my most town read in this game. I'll stop harassing people. You honestly feel like wbg is in any way remotely useful, though? I'm shocked.


I'd love to see your explanation of why the guy who just posted this:

On April 10 2012 09:10 Hassybaby wrote:
O that this too too sullied flesh would melt,
Thaw, and resolve itself into a dew,
Or that the Everlasting had not fixed
His canon 'gainst self-slaughter. O God, God,
How weary, stale, flat, and unprofitable
Seem to me all the uses of this world!
Fie on't, ah, fie, 'tis an unweeded garden
That grows to seed. Things rank and gross in nature
Possess it merely. That it should come to this:
But two hours dead, nay, not so much, not two,
So excellent a king, that was to this
Wbg to a satyr, so strong of a lateswitch
That he might not beteem the winds of heaven
Visit his house too roughly. Heaven and earth,
Must I remember? Why, he would hang on him
As if increase of appetite had grown
By what it fed on; and yet within a night--
Let me not think on't; frailty, thy name is bug--
A little night, or ere those fools did sheep
With which they followed my dear scum's footsteps
Like Toad, all tears, why he, even he--
O Qatol, a beast that wants discourse of reason
Would have mourned longer-- married with my double,
My accuser's smurf, but no more like my accuser
Than I to Mattchew. Within a night,
Ere yet the salt of most unrighteous tears
Had left the flushing in his gall?d eyes,
He accused. O, most wicked speed, to post
With such dexterity to incestuous sheets!
It is not, nor it cannot come to good.
But break my heart, for I must take the gallow.


should not die today.


For the same reason troll Fourface isn't going to be lynched. Why lynch those two when our vigis can shoot them? Go troll somewhere else if you're town. I'd much rather shoot you and VE, but if a vigi wants to get rid of the trolls I'm happy with a hassy or FF shot.


rofl you're saying I'm trolling, and to "troll elsewhere"

why assume we have vigis at all? Why rely on vigis? If you think these players are worth keeping alive to the lynch then you should expect the vigis to shoot someone else.

Your lack of logic appalls me. If a player won't make a good lynch then they won't make a good vig shot either. It's just common sense.

Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Hassybaby
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom10823 Posts
April 10 2012 00:32 GMT
#757
On April 10 2012 09:24 Toadesstern wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2012 09:19 Hassybaby wrote:
On April 10 2012 09:15 wherebugsgo wrote:
On April 10 2012 09:09 Risen wrote:
Unlike you useless wbg I've been here almost the entire time reading everything. Stop trying to push this last second hassy nonsense and if you're laive in the morning push it then. I've read his filter, I don't see anything scummy. I do see a bunch of people I feel are scummy swapping to him off janaan.


so you think a guy who is still trolling is worth keeping alive?

I have no idea what you're reading, but it certainly isn't this game.

Like this, for example:


On April 10 2012 09:12 Risen wrote:
On April 10 2012 09:11 Jackal58 wrote:
On April 10 2012 09:05 wherebugsgo wrote:
From my perspective, I found it somewhat odd that people were all of a sudden willing to lynch Hassy. I didn't expect it, but I didn't care much because I need support to be able to kill Hassy anyway. So far the support has not come from suspicious players to me (I count one potential scum in the Hassy lynch supporters, unless I'm just being bad right now)

To me this indicates one of a few different possibilities;

1. Hassy was scummy to several people but not brought up because of the current sentiment to lynch Janaan (i.e. potential resistance to a new lynch this late would make it difficult or possibly even impossible to kill Hassy)

2. Janaan is scum and Hassy is town, which indicates scum want to kill Hassy over Janaan. We'd find out relatively quickly if that were the case, though, I think. (and by that, I mean within a cycle or so) So far I don't find any glaring indications of this.

3. Both are town, both are scum, or Hassy is scum and Janaan is town; in the first case, anything goes. In both of the second cases resistance to a Hassy lynch is just indication of a good lynch.

+ Show Spoiler +
On April 10 2012 07:10 wherebugsgo wrote:
Are you scum? Only scum care more about which lynch will "give more info" rather than actually trying to lynch the guy...oh I dunno...that is actually more likely to be scum.


O-^


You're a hero of the people Jackal.


I even say in the same sentence "I see no indications of this possibility"

If I actually thought that Hassy was town and Janaan was scum I obviously wouldn't have my vote where it is.



You would if you were pushing for a separate lynch to save a scum buddy. Gz on that btw

Hell, I may as well spell it out for you, since a number of people are having issues

1. Janaan is close to a lynch target
2. Wbg heroically appears and pushes another target
3. Toad backs him up very quicly
4. The lurkers flood in and join in
5. The town votes me to make sure we lynch tonight
6. The sane people see the late-push as scummy as hell. Everyone FoS's them like hell.

Clear? Good

That's just not true. I said I want you or ghost dead the most out of all people way before wbg was in here again. I thought it's easier to get people on ghost because it's still a plain and simple scumslip to me so I voted ghost. The moment I saw someone suggesting hassy as well (read: someone = wbg) I unvoted and voted you because again: I thought you two are the best lynches for today and I'd love to see one of you get lynched and ghost clearly wasn't happening.


Interesting how one vote suddenly made someone viable when there were two clear targets before that. Your cases on both of us were weak as hell, and you jumped on the first sign of someone targeting either of us.

I'm going to bed. What's done is done, and i hope town find some good information out of it

Risen, as always your faithful servant
"These guys are mindfucking me into a sex coma" | "Mayonnaise is a must-have lubricant when performing necrophilia"
Janaan
Profile Joined June 2011
United States381 Posts
April 10 2012 00:32 GMT
#758
My reads, as promised.

I want to start with Jackal, I think.
His filter so far is almost entirely him talking about Tunkeg's "random lynch" for 12 hours of the game, even though it was pretty clear no one was taking Tunkeg seriously. The only other posts he really has are there to call me scum. No reasoning given, and it's not because he was merely agreeing with others. He was the first, with a post saying literally nothing but "Janaan is scum". From there on, that's pretty much all he's saying. It's possible that this is completely normal for him I guess. I don't know. It just seems a bit scummy to me.

Artanis: The last game I played with him was SNMM9, and his posts don't really feel the same to me (he was a town). He was very proactive with his votes, and he was constantly putting pressure on players. Here, he's barely posted, only really giving thoughts on a couple popular topics. With only 4 posts since the game started, I'm suspicious, if for no other reason than the marked difference between this and last game.

Hassybaby: Not much more can be said about him right now. The roleplaying is kinda making it hard to get at what he's trying to say, which isn't helpful at all. I don't particularly find him that scummy, though.

Michaelthe: His early game wasn't very transparent to me. His 20% chance of hitting scum, while technically true if you picked randomly isn't an accurate measure of anything, since lynches aren't random. Therefore, the statistics are irrelevant. I also don't like how he keeps talking about lynching for information, not lynching to find scum. In his post voting for me, he even claims that he thinks I'll probably flip green, and votes anyway. Scummy to me.

I also want to say again so far, even though I don't like his posting much at all, Fourface looks townie to me.
Gonzaw: looks townie too, even though he's on the wrong track.
Jitsu: I know my "case" against Jitsu wasn't the greatest, and his further posting leads me to lean back to null for him. His case against me, though incorrect in it's conclusion, does have consistent logic, so I don't fault him for that.

That's it for now, if I come across anything else I'll post it.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
April 10 2012 00:35 GMT
#759
On April 10 2012 09:16 EchelonTee wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2012 09:11 Jackal58 wrote:
On April 10 2012 09:05 wherebugsgo wrote:
From my perspective, I found it somewhat odd that people were all of a sudden willing to lynch Hassy. I didn't expect it, but I didn't care much because I need support to be able to kill Hassy anyway. So far the support has not come from suspicious players to me (I count one potential scum in the Hassy lynch supporters, unless I'm just being bad right now)

To me this indicates one of a few different possibilities;

1. Hassy was scummy to several people but not brought up because of the current sentiment to lynch Janaan (i.e. potential resistance to a new lynch this late would make it difficult or possibly even impossible to kill Hassy)

2. Janaan is scum and Hassy is town, which indicates scum want to kill Hassy over Janaan. We'd find out relatively quickly if that were the case, though, I think. (and by that, I mean within a cycle or so) So far I don't find any glaring indications of this.

3. Both are town, both are scum, or Hassy is scum and Janaan is town; in the first case, anything goes. In both of the second cases resistance to a Hassy lynch is just indication of a good lynch.

+ Show Spoiler +
On April 10 2012 07:10 wherebugsgo wrote:
Are you scum? Only scum care more about which lynch will "give more info" rather than actually trying to lynch the guy...oh I dunno...that is actually more likely to be scum.


O-^

Jackal, shred your "intelligent townie" card, now you're just trying to call people stupid. In WBG's first post, he says, here I'll caps it for you

SO FAR I DON'T FIND ANY GLARING INDICATIONS OF THIS.

Translation: He DOES NOT think Janaan is scum and that Hassy is town.

Therefore, his later post saying that hassy is "actually more likely to be scum, is um CONSISTENT.

I'm very disappointed in you Jackal, I had respect for you.

I now carry the hurt one sustains in a marshmallow fight.

The comparison was to his statement regarding "lynching for info instead of lynching scum" To his apparent desire to lynch for info.
Life can only kill you once.
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
April 10 2012 00:38 GMT
#760
On April 10 2012 09:29 Risen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2012 09:24 wherebugsgo wrote:
On April 10 2012 09:20 Risen wrote:
On April 10 2012 09:17 wherebugsgo wrote:
On April 10 2012 09:15 Risen wrote:
On April 10 2012 09:14 EchelonTee wrote:
Risen, stop being an overaggressive douche. You keep on insulting people, and it's frankly unnecesary and very anti-town. If you're mafia, then good job being a douche I hope you get shot/lynched, and if you're town, stop it, now.


As my most town read in this game. I'll stop harassing people. You honestly feel like wbg is in any way remotely useful, though? I'm shocked.


I'd love to see your explanation of why the guy who just posted this:

On April 10 2012 09:10 Hassybaby wrote:
O that this too too sullied flesh would melt,
Thaw, and resolve itself into a dew,
Or that the Everlasting had not fixed
His canon 'gainst self-slaughter. O God, God,
How weary, stale, flat, and unprofitable
Seem to me all the uses of this world!
Fie on't, ah, fie, 'tis an unweeded garden
That grows to seed. Things rank and gross in nature
Possess it merely. That it should come to this:
But two hours dead, nay, not so much, not two,
So excellent a king, that was to this
Wbg to a satyr, so strong of a lateswitch
That he might not beteem the winds of heaven
Visit his house too roughly. Heaven and earth,
Must I remember? Why, he would hang on him
As if increase of appetite had grown
By what it fed on; and yet within a night--
Let me not think on't; frailty, thy name is bug--
A little night, or ere those fools did sheep
With which they followed my dear scum's footsteps
Like Toad, all tears, why he, even he--
O Qatol, a beast that wants discourse of reason
Would have mourned longer-- married with my double,
My accuser's smurf, but no more like my accuser
Than I to Mattchew. Within a night,
Ere yet the salt of most unrighteous tears
Had left the flushing in his gall?d eyes,
He accused. O, most wicked speed, to post
With such dexterity to incestuous sheets!
It is not, nor it cannot come to good.
But break my heart, for I must take the gallow.


should not die today.


For the same reason troll Fourface isn't going to be lynched. Why lynch those two when our vigis can shoot them? Go troll somewhere else if you're town. I'd much rather shoot you and VE, but if a vigi wants to get rid of the trolls I'm happy with a hassy or FF shot.


rofl you're saying I'm trolling, and to "troll elsewhere"

why assume we have vigis at all? Why rely on vigis? If you think these players are worth keeping alive to the lynch then you should expect the vigis to shoot someone else.

Your lack of logic appalls me. If a player won't make a good lynch then they won't make a good vig shot either. It's just common sense.


In spite of you claiming only scum wants information from lynches (that's what I got out of what jackal quoted, correct me if I'm wrong)... I don't want to lynch trolls b/c we get no information out of lynching them. Guess what anyone can claim when a troll gets lynched and flips town? Oh well he was trolling I just assumed it was a scum plan to not get lynched. You don't have those kind of excuses when you lynch someone who is playing regularly. You have to back up your claims with logic and you have to continue discussion. Discussion is pro-town and voting for a troll shuts down that discussion.


No, I claimed only scum would base a lynch on which player will provide the most information, rather than the player most likely to be scum. Scum aren't interested in scumhunting; they are merely interested in the feigned appearance of scumhunting.That's actually why I consider Hassybaby and michael to be suspicious players. Hassybaby has done no scumhunting of his own and michael preferred lynching based on info rather than who is scum.

You can make whatever argument you want about day 1 lynches being crapshoots, but I think you always lynch to lynch scum. To do otherwise is to play incorrectly in my opinion.

as for I don't want to lynch trolls...rofl. Guess all scum can just troll then! No wonder I did so well in Storm. It was cause stupid people like you don't want to lynch trolls.

Good god your argument is terrible. It's good for you though, since only a townie would have the balls to come up with anything that stupid and say it with a straight face.
Prev 1 36 37 38 39 40 131 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 56m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 137
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 467
Bale 40
League of Legends
Doublelift4474
Other Games
summit1g9561
JimRising 547
ViBE245
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick676
BasetradeTV199
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 116
• Light_VIP 4
• Letter142
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra941
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
8h 56m
Patches Events
13h 56m
BSL Open Qualifier
17h 56m
BSL Open Qualifier
17h 56m
OSC
21h 56m
OSC
1d 10h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.