• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:56
CEST 04:56
KST 11:56
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War395.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9222 users

TL Mafia LI - Page 36

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 34 35 36 37 38 131 Next
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
April 09 2012 22:04 GMT
#701
Oh, he's paranoid. Can I assume by your tone that you disagree with my read on Toades, Bugs?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
April 09 2012 22:05 GMT
#702
well as you said it looks weird to say Hassy is mafia, he thinks I am mafia and ends up voting janaan.

But fine, will take his "I don't want a no-lynch" excuse for now.
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
michaelthe
Profile Joined February 2010
United States359 Posts
April 09 2012 22:07 GMT
#703
I dont really get how Toad and Hassy can be on the same scumlist in light of Toads vote, if you are confident Hassy is scum. Ofc, if Hassy flips green, Toad is still on the list.

The question for me is which will give us more info. We had a lot more people comment on Janaan earlier, and only a few people commenting on Hassy now, a few hours before deadline. The one good thing for the Hassy vote is I think it would clear Toad if he flips scum, but again, I'm never confident of day 1 reads.

If Hassy flips green, Toad is still on the table, maybe moreso, for a day2 lynch. I think we get a bit more info out of a Janaan lynch.

Im not really convienced that a Hassy lynch would give more info, but I am willing to swap. Will check back soonish.
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
April 09 2012 22:09 GMT
#704
On April 10 2012 07:05 Toadesstern wrote:
well as you said it looks weird to say Hassy is mafia, he thinks I am mafia and ends up voting janaan.

But fine, will take his "I don't want a no-lynch" excuse for now.


nah he calls you both scum, if anything it's just weird he chose to vote Janaan instead of you or Hassy. But now he seems genuinely interested in pursuing Hassy so I'm fine with that. Either that means he's scum and he's fine with killing Hassy (which is bad) or he's town and he agrees on Hassy being scummy (which is good)

Right now since there's no reason for me to believe VE is scum, it's better to go with the latter proposition because it's about four times more likely.


On April 10 2012 07:04 VisceraEyes wrote:
Oh, he's paranoid. Can I assume by your tone that you disagree with my read on Toades, Bugs?


Right now I think it's too early to tell what Toad is, but he hasn't done anything conclusively scummy, no.
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
April 09 2012 22:10 GMT
#705
On April 10 2012 07:07 michaelthe wrote:
I dont really get how Toad and Hassy can be on the same scumlist in light of Toads vote, if you are confident Hassy is scum. Ofc, if Hassy flips green, Toad is still on the list.

The question for me is which will give us more info. We had a lot more people comment on Janaan earlier, and only a few people commenting on Hassy now, a few hours before deadline. The one good thing for the Hassy vote is I think it would clear Toad if he flips scum, but again, I'm never confident of day 1 reads.

If Hassy flips green, Toad is still on the table, maybe moreso, for a day2 lynch. I think we get a bit more info out of a Janaan lynch.

Im not really convienced that a Hassy lynch would give more info, but I am willing to swap. Will check back soonish.


Are you scum? Only scum care more about which lynch will "give more info" rather than actually trying to lynch the guy...oh I dunno...that is actually more likely to be scum.

Why is Janaan a good lynch, and why is Hassy not?
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
April 09 2012 22:45 GMT
#706
I do get the feeling that Hassybaby is scum just trying to fit in with the discussion.

On April 08 2012 20:34 Hassybaby wrote:
However, two fellows of most uncertainty would be Rise and ET. Counteractions between the two parties have been most unseemly of gentlemen, and they are not new to the courtships of this world.

hassybaby makes this post saying that he is suspicious of Risen/ET for their argument during a time when WBG voted ET for no reason.
On April 09 2012 07:51 Hassybaby wrote:
With Risen and ET. I think what's said is said. The passion in their discussion makes me feel that they will bow to the Queen, not end her glorious reign.

After he realizes that people are not suspicious of ET/Risen he changes his view based upon their passion, even though there wasn't even any further arguing between them which could cause him to change his view between those posts.
He only changed his view to make it fit the rest of the towns.

Furthermore as VE explained Hassybaby says very little for the amount he posts. He always tries to lynch the weaker targets such as ST or Janaan, he only wants to fit in with the town and doesn't want to piss anybody off. His word choice is fairly wishy-washy as well. I agree with VE's case and think Hassybaby is scum.
##Vote: Hassybaby


On April 10 2012 04:16 VisceraEyes wrote:
I'm not a lynch candidate either. gonzaw, you need to calm your shit down sir. I'll post my thoughts soon...in the meantime, consider switching to Tunkeg and getting onboard the victory train.

I am curious though what happened to the Tunkeg victory train. You haven't mentioned him since the Hassybaby case.
Do you still believe he is scum or did something change your mind?
EchelonTee
Profile Joined February 2011
United States5262 Posts
April 09 2012 22:50 GMT
#707
I could be on board with a Hassy lynch; is he acting against his town meta?
aka "neophyte". learn lots. dont judge. laugh for no reason. be nice. seek happiness. -D[9]
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
April 09 2012 23:03 GMT
#708
On April 10 2012 07:10 wherebugsgo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2012 07:07 michaelthe wrote:
I dont really get how Toad and Hassy can be on the same scumlist in light of Toads vote, if you are confident Hassy is scum. Ofc, if Hassy flips green, Toad is still on the list.

The question for me is which will give us more info. We had a lot more people comment on Janaan earlier, and only a few people commenting on Hassy now, a few hours before deadline. The one good thing for the Hassy vote is I think it would clear Toad if he flips scum, but again, I'm never confident of day 1 reads.

If Hassy flips green, Toad is still on the table, maybe moreso, for a day2 lynch. I think we get a bit more info out of a Janaan lynch.

Im not really convienced that a Hassy lynch would give more info, but I am willing to swap. Will check back soonish.


Are you scum? Only scum care more about which lynch will "give more info" rather than actually trying to lynch the guy...oh I dunno...that is actually more likely to be scum.

Why is Janaan a good lynch, and why is Hassy not?

Why is Hassy better?
They look like twin brothers of different mothers to me.
Life can only kill you once.
johnnywup
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3858 Posts
April 09 2012 23:04 GMT
#709
Ok, here's to hoping we can consolidate enough votes on Hassybaby and avoid a no-lynch

##unvote Janaan
##vote Hassybaby
Janaan
Profile Joined June 2011
United States381 Posts
April 09 2012 23:07 GMT
#710
Well, what a lovely turn of events. Since it looks very likely that I'll be lynched today, I'll be posting what reads I have before the night post, so you have something to go off of when I flip town. Keep in mind, my Day 1 reads have never been that good, as anyone who's played with me can verify, so take everything I say with a grain of salt. If you have any specific questions for me, ask now.
michaelthe
Profile Joined February 2010
United States359 Posts
April 09 2012 23:08 GMT
#711
On April 10 2012 07:10 wherebugsgo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2012 07:07 michaelthe wrote:
I dont really get how Toad and Hassy can be on the same scumlist in light of Toads vote, if you are confident Hassy is scum. Ofc, if Hassy flips green, Toad is still on the list.

The question for me is which will give us more info. We had a lot more people comment on Janaan earlier, and only a few people commenting on Hassy now, a few hours before deadline. The one good thing for the Hassy vote is I think it would clear Toad if he flips scum, but again, I'm never confident of day 1 reads.

If Hassy flips green, Toad is still on the table, maybe moreso, for a day2 lynch. I think we get a bit more info out of a Janaan lynch.

Im not really convienced that a Hassy lynch would give more info, but I am willing to swap. Will check back soonish.


Are you scum? Only scum care more about which lynch will "give more info" rather than actually trying to lynch the guy...oh I dunno...that is actually more likely to be scum.

Why is Janaan a good lynch, and why is Hassy not?


I never stated Hassy is a bad lynch.

Ive already stated my opinion that day 1 lynches are normally townies. This conclusion was made after looking at a few recent 30 player games. The ratios as to who is killed seems right in line with the actual ratios of a game setup.

Maybe Janaan or Hassy are a bit more likely to be scum based on their posting on day 1, but nether is exactly a firm scum read. If you disagree with this, check the recent 30 player games for yourself, town is wrong most of the time.

The more important factor is who will give more info going into day 2. Right now, I think that is Janaan, slightly moreso than Hassy.

Although it now looks like the Hassy train is picking up speed, so I'll hop on! I hope he flips scum since that will give us a lot of info on a few people. If he flips town, I think we have less info than if we hit Janaan, but w/e.
michaelthe
Profile Joined February 2010
United States359 Posts
April 09 2012 23:09 GMT
#712
ebowp:
forgot to add:
##Unvote: Janaan
##Vote: Hassybaby
EchelonTee
Profile Joined February 2011
United States5262 Posts
April 09 2012 23:20 GMT
#713
On April 10 2012 08:07 Janaan wrote:
Well, what a lovely turn of events. Since it looks very likely that I'll be lynched today, I'll be posting what reads I have before the night post, so you have something to go off of when I flip town. Keep in mind, my Day 1 reads have never been that good, as anyone who's played with me can verify, so take everything I say with a grain of salt. If you have any specific questions for me, ask now.

Are you actively ignoring what is happening in thread? There's a movement towards Hassy.
aka "neophyte". learn lots. dont judge. laugh for no reason. be nice. seek happiness. -D[9]
Janaan
Profile Joined June 2011
United States381 Posts
April 09 2012 23:27 GMT
#714
@Echelon, no, I'm not ignoring it. Since I started that post, 2 more people have voted to Hassy (1 was right before my post, but I didn't see it) so it's looking more likely to possibly happen. Either way, I'm going to be re-reading filters and posting reads just in case the vote goes back to me and I can't post them later.
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
April 09 2012 23:32 GMT
#715
@Janaan; post them immediately. Within the next hour.

On April 10 2012 08:03 Jackal58 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2012 07:10 wherebugsgo wrote:
On April 10 2012 07:07 michaelthe wrote:
I dont really get how Toad and Hassy can be on the same scumlist in light of Toads vote, if you are confident Hassy is scum. Ofc, if Hassy flips green, Toad is still on the list.

The question for me is which will give us more info. We had a lot more people comment on Janaan earlier, and only a few people commenting on Hassy now, a few hours before deadline. The one good thing for the Hassy vote is I think it would clear Toad if he flips scum, but again, I'm never confident of day 1 reads.

If Hassy flips green, Toad is still on the table, maybe moreso, for a day2 lynch. I think we get a bit more info out of a Janaan lynch.

Im not really convienced that a Hassy lynch would give more info, but I am willing to swap. Will check back soonish.


Are you scum? Only scum care more about which lynch will "give more info" rather than actually trying to lynch the guy...oh I dunno...that is actually more likely to be scum.

Why is Janaan a good lynch, and why is Hassy not?

Why is Hassy better?
They look like twin brothers of different mothers to me.


Hassy isn't actively trying to find scum at all. Janaan actually made a decent case on Tunkeg, making valid points that I don't think scum would make.

Is it possible he's still scum? Sure, I could be wrong. I thnk out of the two though, Hassy looks worse. He's still roleplaying (which is actually rather annoying) and he's setting up day 2's lynch before day 1's is even decided. His only defense is a vague nod toward experienced players wanting to kill him for bads, and an OMGUS toward me (and Toad? rofl) that we are scum defending our buddy Janaan.

Since he has to resort to conspiracy theories to make his accusations even remotely plausible, I think Hassy's a safe bet for a lynch.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
April 09 2012 23:37 GMT
#716
It's looking like we wont even get a lynch at this rate
ghost_403
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1825 Posts
April 09 2012 23:43 GMT
#717
This Hassybaby lynch is absolutely ridiculous. The first stone was cast against Hassybaby literally one page ago. Suddenly, the lot of you have jumped on this bandwagon for no reason whatsoever, and at a time when he's not around, no less. Hassy never had a chance to explain himself. VE states "he looks like scum", and people start jumping on the bandwagon and insisting that he's a good lynch.
They say great science is built on the shoulders of giants. Not here. At Aperture, we do all our science from scratch, no hand holding. Step aside, REAL SCIENCE coming through.
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
April 09 2012 23:49 GMT
#718
On April 10 2012 08:43 ghost_403 wrote:
This Hassybaby lynch is absolutely ridiculous. The first stone was cast against Hassybaby literally one page ago. Suddenly, the lot of you have jumped on this bandwagon for no reason whatsoever, and at a time when he's not around, no less. Hassy never had a chance to explain himself. VE states "he looks like scum", and people start jumping on the bandwagon and insisting that he's a good lynch.

Probably because VE is scummy as shit. WBG's support of him is absurd in my eyes, I can't believe I'm seeing it.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
April 09 2012 23:49 GMT
#719
On April 10 2012 08:43 ghost_403 wrote:
This Hassybaby lynch is absolutely ridiculous. The first stone was cast against Hassybaby literally one page ago. Suddenly, the lot of you have jumped on this bandwagon for no reason whatsoever, and at a time when he's not around, no less. Hassy never had a chance to explain himself. VE states "he looks like scum", and people start jumping on the bandwagon and insisting that he's a good lynch.


Coming from a guy who only said the following about Janaan:

On April 10 2012 00:00 ghost_403 wrote:

Also, looks like michaelthe and janaan both rolled scum. So sad.



As I said earlier, Janaan is on my list of scummy people, so I'll vote that way for the time being.

##vote: janaan


I think it's pretty safe to say that you're just absolutely full of shit.
ghost_403
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1825 Posts
April 09 2012 23:50 GMT
#720
On April 10 2012 06:43 VisceraEyes wrote:
Attention Town

I need to know if people around find Hassybaby a good enough target to lynch, because as I was writing my case, I didn't realize Hassy had suddenly acquired a few votes. I think Hassybaby is a great lynch target, but I would much rather lynch a lurker than lynch no one and TRY to lynch Hassybaby.

Please look over Hassybaby's filter and my case and give me a reason you don't want to lynch Hassybaby.


First vote on Hassy: WBG at 5:37EST
Second vote on Hassy: Toad at 5:42EST
VE Post: 6:43EST

Two votes, and you derail the thread pushing for a Hassy lynch?

What the fuck.
They say great science is built on the shoulders of giants. Not here. At Aperture, we do all our science from scratch, no hand holding. Step aside, REAL SCIENCE coming through.
Prev 1 34 35 36 37 38 131 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings61
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 146
PiLiPiLi 32
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2823
ViBE146
Bale 28
Dota 2
monkeys_forever425
NeuroSwarm208
Counter-Strike
summit1g7475
taco 573
Other Games
JimRising 575
WinterStarcraft358
C9.Mang0284
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1028
BasetradeTV150
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 107
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP105
• poizon28 33
• davetesta26
• practicex 13
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1124
• Shiphtur217
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
7h 4m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
9h 4m
AI Arena Tournament
14h 4m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
16h 4m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 7h
Patches Events
1d 12h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 16h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 16h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.