• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:16
CEST 15:16
KST 22:16
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War625.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8631 users

TL Mafia LI - Page 40

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 38 39 40 41 42 131 Next
Janaan
Profile Joined June 2011
United States381 Posts
April 10 2012 01:42 GMT
#781
My final words in this thread. I won't be coming back after I flip green. Good luck town, I hope you're happy with how Day 1 went, cause I'm pretty sure the 6 scum players are. I hope you'll at least take my reads into consideration, and win the game. I know I didn't play well this game so I guess I deserve this. I think I'll go back to a mini game next, it was hard for me to keep track of everything that was going on. GG GL HF
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
April 10 2012 01:42 GMT
#782
But you use your brain man, and that's more important than having good reads. It helps to sift out the really bad reads, ya know? And that's something I can't do for myself because higher logic eludes me sometimes.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
April 10 2012 01:43 GMT
#783
On April 10 2012 10:42 Janaan wrote:
My final words in this thread. I won't be coming back after I flip green. Good luck town, I hope you're happy with how Day 1 went, cause I'm pretty sure the 6 scum players are. I hope you'll at least take my reads into consideration, and win the game. I know I didn't play well this game so I guess I deserve this. I think I'll go back to a mini game next, it was hard for me to keep track of everything that was going on. GG GL HF


Don't go out like this. If you're really town, you'll die with your finger on the motherfucking trigger. Use what time you have left to analyze and make a read, and post it.

Die honorably.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
April 10 2012 01:46 GMT
#784
Hey BH - I couldn't help but notice that you promised several times to look into Janaan but never really followed through with your thoughts. Care to enlighten us now, before the flip?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Janaan
Profile Joined June 2011
United States381 Posts
April 10 2012 01:46 GMT
#785
On April 10 2012 10:43 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2012 10:42 Janaan wrote:
My final words in this thread. I won't be coming back after I flip green. Good luck town, I hope you're happy with how Day 1 went, cause I'm pretty sure the 6 scum players are. I hope you'll at least take my reads into consideration, and win the game. I know I didn't play well this game so I guess I deserve this. I think I'll go back to a mini game next, it was hard for me to keep track of everything that was going on. GG GL HF


Don't go out like this. If you're really town, you'll die with your finger on the motherfucking trigger. Use what time you have left to analyze and make a read, and post it.

Die honorably.

I already did this about an hour ago. I don't have anything else to add that hasn't already been said, whether it was by me or by someone else.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
April 10 2012 01:48 GMT
#786
Yeah. His original post is passive-aggressive and scummy. His response to gonzaw and his case on tunkeg likewise. I'd consider him a reasonably viable lynch target. He is not as good a target as Sputnik.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
April 10 2012 01:48 GMT
#787
On April 10 2012 10:48 Blazinghand wrote:
Yeah. His original post is passive-aggressive and scummy. His response to gonzaw and his case on tunkeg likewise. I'd consider him a reasonably viable lynch target. He is not as good a target as Sputnik.


We're at 15 votes. You consider him towny enough not to switch your vote?

Or are you scum and you'd like a no-lynch?
EchelonTee
Profile Joined February 2011
United States5262 Posts
April 10 2012 01:51 GMT
#788
wtf we're at 16? good god. if you think Janaan is scummy, then vote him. otherwise, yay for no-lynches
aka "neophyte". learn lots. dont judge. laugh for no reason. be nice. seek happiness. -D[9]
EchelonTee
Profile Joined February 2011
United States5262 Posts
April 10 2012 01:51 GMT
#789
EBWOP: wtf we're at 15?
aka "neophyte". learn lots. dont judge. laugh for no reason. be nice. seek happiness. -D[9]
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
April 10 2012 01:51 GMT
#790
On April 10 2012 10:48 wherebugsgo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2012 10:48 Blazinghand wrote:
Yeah. His original post is passive-aggressive and scummy. His response to gonzaw and his case on tunkeg likewise. I'd consider him a reasonably viable lynch target. He is not as good a target as Sputnik.


We're at 15 votes. You consider him towny enough not to switch your vote?

Or are you scum and you'd like a no-lynch?


If we're at 15 votes, then I shall save the town from a no-lynch.

##unvote
##vote: janaan
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
johnnywup
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3858 Posts
April 10 2012 01:53 GMT
#791
it was 16, my vote wasn't counted. your vote makes it 17, BH.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
April 10 2012 01:54 GMT
#792
Then between the two of us, we prevent a last-minute voteswitch from boning us.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
April 10 2012 01:54 GMT
#793
heh. boning
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
April 10 2012 02:09 GMT
#794
8:00 PM

[image loading]

soundtrack


The massive clock on the southernmost wall chimes. It is 8 o'clock, time to make a vital decision.

Who will live and who will die?

Lady Tourment strides down the stairs and glances at the suddenly still crowd. The frenzy of the last hour of bickering and fingerpointing, seems to have stopped as suddenly as it began. Its as if a decision has been reached.

Lady Tourment doesn't even need to say anything, the crowd just push a man to the forefront. Janaan stands alone before the Lady, his face hidden behind a simple mask. In a gesture of defiance, Janaan stands tall and removes his mask. "Well" he says defiantly, "what now, milady? Will your mechanical horrors rip me apart?"

Lady Tourment just giggles at his defiance. "Of course not" she says, her voice still amused "that is oh so messy. If you would kindly step on the plate..." she says, pointing at a bronze plate on the floor. Janaan hesitantly steps forward onto the meticulously engraved plate. "Now what?". Lady Tourment's eyes glint as she pushes a button hidden on the stair railing.

Lightning arcs from the plate. Janaan screams as the electricity burns him. As he crumples to the ground, the plate splits open, and his corpse topples down into the blackness.

Lady Tourment looks up, bemusedly, "that was Lord Robert Walpole, See you all in about an hour and fifteen minutes." She says turning away from the crowd and heading up the stairs.



Janaan a Lord has been executed

+ Show Spoiler [Role PM] +
Welcome to TL Mafia LI, you are Lord Robert Walpole and you are only here because your wife made you come to get your head out of the paperwork, after all, trying to avoid a second Great War is hard work. Now you seem to have lost track of your wife, just as a crisis springs up. *Sigh* maybe you'll try some of that delicious looking wine and try to figure out the anti monarchist rabble before they kill you. After all, you'd hate to leave all that paperwork unfinished.


It is now night 1, you have 24 hours to get actions in to both me and Mattchew.

Lyter, Zephirdd and stormtrout to be replaced.

Nisani201 replaces Zephirdd effective immediately. Talking to Lyter's replacement atm, and I still need one for stormtrout.
Moderator
EchelonTee
Profile Joined February 2011
United States5262 Posts
April 10 2012 02:10 GMT
#795
sigh
aka "neophyte". learn lots. dont judge. laugh for no reason. be nice. seek happiness. -D[9]
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
April 10 2012 02:15 GMT
#796
shoot S.T imo
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
April 10 2012 02:19 GMT
#797
Back.

Omg I was so excited to see a red flip
What a disappointment.

*sigh* I suppose a vig can shoot ST tonight, gonna eat something, relax and reread the last pages and take a look at Hassy.


I am disappointed that the people that decided to try and lynch Hassy decided to do so like 3 hours before the day ended (if they were town).
That's what the other 45 hours are for.
Nisani201
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1400 Posts
April 10 2012 02:19 GMT
#798
Alright I am still reading through the thread but when I am finished I will tell you what I think of the current events.
Enjoy your day.
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
April 10 2012 02:20 GMT
#799
please scum, kill me.
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
April 10 2012 02:21 GMT
#800
marvellosity replaces Lyter, effective immediately.
Moderator
Prev 1 38 39 40 41 42 131 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 44m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 554
Railgan 60
MindelVK 27
Codebar 1
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 68105
Calm 10777
Bisu 2428
FanTaSy 857
Stork 731
Rush 560
soO 486
firebathero 213
Snow 179
Last 176
[ Show more ]
Mind 100
Light 98
hero 95
Pusan 78
Sharp 65
Sea.KH 56
Free 44
ToSsGirL 41
Trap 39
Hm[arnc] 34
Mong 33
Bale 33
Sexy 24
Aegong 21
zelot 16
HiyA 15
yabsab 15
Sacsri 12
Noble 12
Shine 10
IntoTheRainbow 9
Rock 6
scan(afreeca) 6
Terrorterran 6
Icarus 4
Dota 2
Gorgc6951
Dendi889
Counter-Strike
fl0m3652
byalli787
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King99
Other Games
gofns38757
singsing2344
B2W.Neo568
Liquid`RaSZi418
Beastyqt269
Pyrionflax248
Happy197
Hui .116
Trikslyr48
Chillindude15
Mlord2
Khaldor0
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV225
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 103
• Response 8
• Dystopia_ 5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV500
League of Legends
• Jankos3031
• Nemesis2955
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1381
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
1h 44m
BSL Open Qualifier
5h 44m
BSL Open Qualifier
5h 44m
OSC
9h 44m
Replay Cast
9h 44m
OSC
22h 44m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 21h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.