• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:38
CEST 23:38
KST 06:38
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8132 users

Aperture Mafia - Page 11

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 136 Next
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
March 16 2012 18:15 GMT
#201
On March 17 2012 02:09 VisceraEyes wrote:
Oh, guys...I have a favor to ask.

The running theme in TL towns these days is people joining a game and then fucking off until they're killed. This game is about collecting, analyzing and acting upon information contained in this thread...and it's likely to get very big very very fast.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE be prepared to read the thread...over and over again...I don't know what you've been told, but that's what this game is about. Not randomly lynching people because they made one post you didn't like.

I'm going to be trying very very hard not to lose my shit this game as I tend to do...but it's going to be made so much harder if I notice people in the game who aren't playing. Come on guy! Play with me!



I'd like it if some of you guys didn't spam that much either (whether I'm scum or town this time).


Some of the previous games were almost impossible to read, like AC for instance.
Hassybaby
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom10823 Posts
March 16 2012 20:54 GMT
#202
Spam can be good though. It's easier to slip up with spam, plus massive posts are a bitch to read sometimes
"These guys are mindfucking me into a sex coma" | "Mayonnaise is a must-have lubricant when performing necrophilia"
iGrok
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States5142 Posts
March 16 2012 20:57 GMT
#203
The Aperture Science Mandatory Testing Collaboration Initiative will begin in 2 hours.
MOTM | Stim.tv | TL Mafia | Fantasy Fighting! | SNSD
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
March 16 2012 20:57 GMT
#204
On March 17 2012 05:54 Hassybaby wrote:
Spam can be good though. It's easier to slip up with spam, plus massive posts are a bitch to read sometimes


To be fair we both go into LR threads regular so are used to high volumes of spam...

Still I'm with hassy I ♥ to read spam
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 16 2012 21:08 GMT
#205
People need to get over this fear of large posts.

First of all, if everyone condensed their posts into larger, better thought out posts then spam wouldn't be as much of an issue. Second of all, larger posts means more information, regardless of whether you think it's "useful" information or not, and as such should be read completely every time.

I request a gun so I can shoot people I think are skipping over large posts.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 16 2012 21:09 GMT
#206
Also I'm winning with 17 Science Collaboration Points, so everyone should do what I say anyway.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
March 16 2012 21:14 GMT
#207
On March 17 2012 06:09 VisceraEyes wrote:
Also I'm winning with 17 Science Collaboration Points, so everyone should do what I say anyway.


Yes but Grey gave me a cake so I am winning!
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 16 2012 21:17 GMT
#208
Aw that's cute, you believe in the cake. ^^
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
GreYMisT
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States6736 Posts
March 16 2012 21:24 GMT
#209
Testing assignments will be issued 15 minutes before the commencement of testing. We would also like to remind you that the cake is most definitely not a lie, and it will be available at the end of testing.
"life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery" / Join TL Mafia! http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
March 16 2012 21:59 GMT
#210
On March 17 2012 06:17 VisceraEyes wrote:
Aw that's cute, you believe in the cake. ^^


But I already have it...
phagga
Profile Joined February 2012
Switzerland2194 Posts
March 16 2012 22:05 GMT
#211
As a heads up, it might take up to 24 hours for my first posts in the game, as I'll be on the road with the family on the weekend and might not have access to computers all the time. I will easily be able to read through the thread, but posting from my mobile is a pain.
"A person who does not concern himself with politics has already made the political choice he was so anxious to spare himself: he is serving the ruling party." - Max Frisch
EchelonTee
Profile Joined February 2011
United States5262 Posts
March 16 2012 22:08 GMT
#212
On March 17 2012 06:08 VisceraEyes wrote:
People need to get over this fear of large posts.

First of all, if everyone condensed their posts into larger, better thought out posts then spam wouldn't be as much of an issue. Second of all, larger posts means more information, regardless of whether you think it's "useful" information or not, and as such should be read completely every time.

I request a gun so I can shoot people I think are skipping over large posts.


IMO: larger posts can be handy to build cases, but imo that can lead to a lot of fake PBPA; if you look at Newbie Mini V, almost everyone posted big chunks but they werent substantive (they were mostly big lists, mind you). midsized posts that are focused are quite important, and imo much more telling about people's alignment.
aka "neophyte". learn lots. dont judge. laugh for no reason. be nice. seek happiness. -D[9]
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 16 2012 22:26 GMT
#213
I mean, I just don't want to hear a single "tl;dr" all game, that's all I'm saying.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
March 16 2012 22:27 GMT
#214
On March 17 2012 07:26 VisceraEyes wrote:
I mean, I just don't want to hear a single "tl;dr" all game, that's all I'm saying.


tl;dr
GreYMisT
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States6736 Posts
March 16 2012 22:45 GMT
#215
Testing assignments are being sent out! Please shut off all communication until testing commences, or you will not receive the cake at the end of testing, which is delicious.
"life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery" / Join TL Mafia! http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
Paperscraps
Profile Joined March 2010
United States639 Posts
March 16 2012 22:45 GMT
#216
I would have to agree with VE, there has been a trend in the past games where town players don't put the necessary effort into the game and get lynched for it. A certain level or participation and serious should be required. Ultimately the game will be better for it.
"Because in the end, the only way we can measure the significance of our own lives is by valuing the lives of others.” - David Gale
GreYMisT
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States6736 Posts
March 16 2012 22:46 GMT
#217
On March 17 2012 07:45 Paperscraps wrote:
I would have to agree with VE, there has been a trend in the past games where town players don't put the necessary effort into the game and get lynched for it. A certain level or participation and serious should be required. Ultimately the game will be better for it.


Paperscraps receives -20 Science Collaboration Points for halting science.
"life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery" / Join TL Mafia! http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
GreYMisT
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States6736 Posts
March 16 2012 22:48 GMT
#218
Paperscraps recieives +10 Science Collaboration Points for allowing science to continue.
"life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery" / Join TL Mafia! http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
iGrok
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States5142 Posts
March 16 2012 22:50 GMT
#219
If you have any questions about PMs from a mod, please pm us ASAP. This goes for the entirety of the Aperture Science Testing Program. Thank you and have a productive testing experience.
MOTM | Stim.tv | TL Mafia | Fantasy Fighting! | SNSD
GreYMisT
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States6736 Posts
March 16 2012 23:00 GMT
#220
DAY 1



Welcome.  I hope you’re all awake.  
Did you sleep well? That’s good.

Do you know why?



It’s time to test.



Thanks to the Aperture Science Rift, I have assembled test subjects
from all different periods of time.
Some of you may already know each other. Isn’t that exciting?
We are going to have so much fun together... for science.

Also among you are some villains from your past I found through the rift.
They’ve proved quite resistant to Deadly Neurotoxin.
You're going to have to terminate them fast,
so we can proceed to the party and receive the cake.



What’s that? You thought you had escaped?

…

Did you -really- think I’d just let you go?
"life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery" / Join TL Mafia! http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 136 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O109
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason126
BRAT_OK 57
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 1103
ZZZero.O 109
Bale 22
League of Legends
Doublelift4447
JimRising 538
Counter-Strike
Fnx 900
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby6155
Other Games
summit1g8539
FrodaN2967
B2W.Neo604
KnowMe251
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1399
BasetradeTV296
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream31
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 38
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki20
• blackmanpl 10
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1197
• Shiphtur228
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
1h 22m
Afreeca Starleague
12h 22m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
13h 22m
Monday Night Weeklies
18h 22m
Replay Cast
1d 1h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 12h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 13h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.