• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:13
CEST 13:13
KST 20:13
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup5StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BSL Season 23 BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9496 users

Aperture Mafia - Page 9

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 136 Next
Jayjay54
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Germany2296 Posts
March 16 2012 00:19 GMT
#161
On March 16 2012 09:11 blubbdavid wrote:
Question: Why does a mirror reverse left and right, but not top and bottom?


it's perspective only. it also mirrors up and down, in other situations (e.g. if you look at a reflecting lake).
Things are laid back in Unidenland. And may the road ahead be lid with dreams and tomorrows. Which are lid with dreams. Also.
Jayjay54
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Germany2296 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-16 00:21:15
March 16 2012 00:20 GMT
#162
On March 16 2012 09:18 GreYMisT wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2012 09:11 blubbdavid wrote:
Question: Why does a mirror reverse left and right, but not top and bottom?


Global Warming.


man, this thread is science and science only. comments like that make me sad. get your shit together, host. otherwise I start clubbing seals.

e: do I get points for that?
Things are laid back in Unidenland. And may the road ahead be lid with dreams and tomorrows. Which are lid with dreams. Also.
Maverick32x
Profile Joined April 2011
United States311 Posts
March 16 2012 00:21 GMT
#163
On March 16 2012 09:10 blubbdavid wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2012 22:57 Maverick32x wrote:
/in if there is room.


Show nested quote +
On March 15 2012 10:23 Sbrubbles wrote:
On March 15 2012 03:48 blubbdavid wrote:
F*ck this shit, /in


Yes, it will be glorious! For the Newbs!

I assume there will be cake?


So we meet again...



Still waiting on the results of our last game...

But I keep wanting to respond so badly- its killing me!!! Only 40 minutes left!!!
Check out 'Gamer Therapy'!! 10CST: twitch.tv/Maverick32x
Hassybaby
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom10823 Posts
March 16 2012 00:23 GMT
#164
In 24hours, we face a challenge like we've never seen before. Time travel, mantis men, the odd case of asbestos poisoning; who knows what will be thrown at us. But it comforts me that I know I will be facing it with a brother and a friend.

I salute you BH, lets throw science at the walls here to see what sticks. No idea what it'll do.
"These guys are mindfucking me into a sex coma" | "Mayonnaise is a must-have lubricant when performing necrophilia"
Hassybaby
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom10823 Posts
March 16 2012 00:25 GMT
#165
Unless you're Mafia, in which case I'll happily be the one who pulls the lever on your scummy ass

IF
"These guys are mindfucking me into a sex coma" | "Mayonnaise is a must-have lubricant when performing necrophilia"
Nisani201
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1400 Posts
March 16 2012 00:29 GMT
#166
I'm just here for the booze.
Enjoy your day.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
March 16 2012 00:57 GMT
#167
On March 09 2012 15:36 GreYMisT wrote:
Player List

...
...
11. blzinghand


ಠ_ಠ
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Adam4167
Profile Joined June 2011
Australia1426 Posts
March 16 2012 01:00 GMT
#168
Yeah, saw that about a week ago.

Would you like to buy a vowel?
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
March 16 2012 01:01 GMT
#169
On March 16 2012 10:00 Adam4167 wrote:
Yeah, saw that about a week ago.

Would you like to buy a vowel?


yeah, "a" vowel is the vowel I would like
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
iGrok
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States5142 Posts
March 16 2012 01:03 GMT
#170
On March 16 2012 10:01 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2012 10:00 Adam4167 wrote:
Yeah, saw that about a week ago.

Would you like to buy a vowel?


yeah, "a" vowel is the vowel I would like

That will cost 5 Science Collaboration Points.
MOTM | Stim.tv | TL Mafia | Fantasy Fighting! | SNSD
Adam4167
Profile Joined June 2011
Australia1426 Posts
March 16 2012 01:03 GMT
#171
Possibly a capital letter also.

otherwise, when that blzinghand guy gets killed, just keep posting, since its not you
GreYMisT
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States6736 Posts
March 16 2012 01:03 GMT
#172
On March 16 2012 10:01 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2012 10:00 Adam4167 wrote:
Yeah, saw that about a week ago.

Would you like to buy a vowel?


yeah, "a" vowel is the vowel I would like


Blazinghand receives -6 Science Collaboration Points for having his name misspelled in the OP.
"life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery" / Join TL Mafia! http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
March 16 2012 01:05 GMT
#173
On March 16 2012 10:03 GreYMisT wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2012 10:01 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 16 2012 10:00 Adam4167 wrote:
Yeah, saw that about a week ago.

Would you like to buy a vowel?


yeah, "a" vowel is the vowel I would like


Blazinghand receives -6 Science Collaboration Points for having his name misspelled in the OP.


That's fine, as long as Blzinghand doesn't lose any points. That guy is a G
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
March 16 2012 01:06 GMT
#174
On March 16 2012 10:05 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2012 10:03 GreYMisT wrote:
On March 16 2012 10:01 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 16 2012 10:00 Adam4167 wrote:
Yeah, saw that about a week ago.

Would you like to buy a vowel?


yeah, "a" vowel is the vowel I would like


Blazinghand receives -6 Science Collaboration Points for having his name misspelled in the OP.


That's fine, as long as Blzinghand doesn't lose any points. That guy is a G


Like, mad babes want him, he... well he's pretty sexy. And by mad babes I don't mean crazy babes (or angry babes) but rather hella babes. Basically I'm saying he's got it going on
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-16 01:11:30
March 16 2012 01:07 GMT
#175
On March 16 2012 10:06 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2012 10:05 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 16 2012 10:03 GreYMisT wrote:
On March 16 2012 10:01 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 16 2012 10:00 Adam4167 wrote:
Yeah, saw that about a week ago.

Would you like to buy a vowel?


yeah, "a" vowel is the vowel I would like


Blazinghand receives -6 Science Collaboration Points for having his name misspelled in the OP.


That's fine, as long as Blzinghand doesn't lose any points. That guy is a G


Like, mad babes want him, he... well he's pretty sexy. And by mad babes I don't mean crazy babes (or angry babes) but rather hella babes. Basically I'm saying he's got it going on


And by "he" I mean "I" and by "babes" I mean "money, upvoted on reddit, and kp in this game"

EDIT:

On March 16 2012 10:03 Adam4167 wrote:
Possibly a capital letter also.

otherwise, when that blzinghand guy gets killed, just keep posting, since its not you



IF.

IF that blzinghand guy gets killed. I plan to be alive at the end of the game. Unless I guess my win con says I shouldn't be.

EDIT EDIT: and by "I" I mean "that sexy guy blzinghand, who is, well, possibly me, I'm not sure"
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
vaderseven
Profile Joined September 2008
United States2556 Posts
March 16 2012 04:17 GMT
#176
I'm amazing.
Lanaia
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada1142 Posts
March 16 2012 04:29 GMT
#177
I'm baking portal cookies and you don't get any because you're all far away.
glhf I won't be around for a couple hours of after gamestart. Sorry!
<3 If you chase a mirage, the desert will swallow you.
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
March 16 2012 04:57 GMT
#178
On March 16 2012 13:29 Lanaia wrote:
I'm baking portal cookies and you don't get any because you're all far away.
glhf I won't be around for a couple hours of after gamestart. Sorry!

Send them through Fedex, the Post, or UPS. I live in Canada too, so it shouldn't cost that much to send. T.T
you gotta dance
Adam4167
Profile Joined June 2011
Australia1426 Posts
March 16 2012 05:10 GMT
#179
On March 16 2012 13:29 Lanaia wrote:
I'm baking portal cookies and you don't get any because you're all far away.
glhf I won't be around for a couple hours of after gamestart. Sorry!


So place Orange next to your stove and Blue next to my desk and just hand them through!

portal noobs... jeez -_-
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 16 2012 05:26 GMT
#180
On March 16 2012 13:29 Lanaia wrote:
I'm baking portal cookies and you don't get any because you're all far away.
glhf I won't be around for a couple hours of after gamestart. Sorry!


I'm badgering you all game for reads regardless of my alignment. I'm also giving you my votes regardless of my alignment. What do you think about that?!
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 136 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #149 (SHIN Mod Edition)
Krystianer vs YoungYakovLIVE!
ByuN vs TBD
CranKy Ducklings161
CranKy Ducklings SOOP21
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 11735
Britney 7292
FanTaSy 2054
Hyuk 880
Horang2 595
BeSt 458
Stork 257
Pusan 254
EffOrt 132
Killer 130
[ Show more ]
Zeus 123
Last 121
Mind 109
sorry 69
Hyun 61
Mini 58
PianO 53
ggaemo 52
Snow 47
ToSsGirL 35
Bale 32
Hm[arnc] 27
JYJ 25
Aegong 17
Sea.KH 14
zelot 13
Sacsri 10
Noble 5
ajuk12(nOOB) 4
Dota 2
XcaliburYe364
Counter-Strike
fl0m1536
byalli804
x6flipin255
Other Games
gofns31602
singsing2842
B2W.Neo503
ArmadaUGS86
Mew2King69
Livibee12
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick717
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream78
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 10
• FirePhoenix4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
INu's Battles
47m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
IntoTheiNu 351
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
3h 47m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 47m
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 47m
Replay Cast
11h 47m
Afreeca Starleague
22h 47m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
23h 47m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 4h
Replay Cast
1d 11h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 22h
Soma vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
INu's Battles
1d 23h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.