• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:28
CEST 12:28
KST 19:28
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup5StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released BSL Season 23 BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12392 users

Aperture Mafia - Page 10

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 136 Next
sinani206
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States1959 Posts
March 16 2012 06:10 GMT
#181
On March 16 2012 14:26 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2012 13:29 Lanaia wrote:
I'm baking portal cookies and you don't get any because you're all far away.
glhf I won't be around for a couple hours of after gamestart. Sorry!


I'm badgering you all game for reads regardless of my alignment. I'm also giving you my votes regardless of my alignment. What do you think about that?!


scummy scum scum
literally everything is wifom just shut the fuck up
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
March 16 2012 06:26 GMT
#182
On March 16 2012 15:10 sinani206 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2012 14:26 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 16 2012 13:29 Lanaia wrote:
I'm baking portal cookies and you don't get any because you're all far away.
glhf I won't be around for a couple hours of after gamestart. Sorry!


I'm badgering you all game for reads regardless of my alignment. I'm also giving you my votes regardless of my alignment. What do you think about that?!


scummy scum scum


Day 0: VE claims scum in thread
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
RayzorFlash
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada253 Posts
March 16 2012 06:53 GMT
#183
Ooh, just realized Kita's in here...

Please for the love of all that is holy, no more riddles >_<, lol
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 16 2012 07:07 GMT
#184
I liked Kita's riddles. The first one was especially clever.

I'm not giving away my votes guys that's ridiculous.

>.> <.< O.O
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
March 16 2012 08:07 GMT
#185
On March 16 2012 15:26 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2012 15:10 sinani206 wrote:
On March 16 2012 14:26 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 16 2012 13:29 Lanaia wrote:
I'm baking portal cookies and you don't get any because you're all far away.
glhf I won't be around for a couple hours of after gamestart. Sorry!


I'm badgering you all game for reads regardless of my alignment. I'm also giving you my votes regardless of my alignment. What do you think about that?!


scummy scum scum


Day 0: VE claims scum in thread


Day 0 Draz claims medic to protect VE
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
March 16 2012 08:12 GMT
#186
On March 16 2012 17:07 Drazerk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2012 15:26 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 16 2012 15:10 sinani206 wrote:
On March 16 2012 14:26 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 16 2012 13:29 Lanaia wrote:
I'm baking portal cookies and you don't get any because you're all far away.
glhf I won't be around for a couple hours of after gamestart. Sorry!


I'm badgering you all game for reads regardless of my alignment. I'm also giving you my votes regardless of my alignment. What do you think about that?!


scummy scum scum


Day 0: VE claims scum in thread


Day 0 Draz claims medic to protect VE


Day 0 Blazinghand claims dayvig, calls shot on Draz.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
March 16 2012 08:13 GMT
#187
On March 16 2012 17:12 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2012 17:07 Drazerk wrote:
On March 16 2012 15:26 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 16 2012 15:10 sinani206 wrote:
On March 16 2012 14:26 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 16 2012 13:29 Lanaia wrote:
I'm baking portal cookies and you don't get any because you're all far away.
glhf I won't be around for a couple hours of after gamestart. Sorry!


I'm badgering you all game for reads regardless of my alignment. I'm also giving you my votes regardless of my alignment. What do you think about that?!


scummy scum scum


Day 0: VE claims scum in thread


Day 0 Draz claims medic to protect VE


Day 0 Blazinghand claims dayvig, calls shot on Draz.


Day 0 Draz flips medic and town lynches BH as a scum Day vig
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
March 16 2012 08:15 GMT
#188
On March 16 2012 17:13 Drazerk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2012 17:12 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 16 2012 17:07 Drazerk wrote:
On March 16 2012 15:26 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 16 2012 15:10 sinani206 wrote:
On March 16 2012 14:26 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 16 2012 13:29 Lanaia wrote:
I'm baking portal cookies and you don't get any because you're all far away.
glhf I won't be around for a couple hours of after gamestart. Sorry!


I'm badgering you all game for reads regardless of my alignment. I'm also giving you my votes regardless of my alignment. What do you think about that?!


scummy scum scum


Day 0: VE claims scum in thread


Day 0 Draz claims medic to protect VE


Day 0 Blazinghand claims dayvig, calls shot on Draz.


Day 0 Draz flips medic and town lynches BH as a scum Day vig


Blazinghand the town-aligned Day Vig has been lynched!

Night 0 starts now
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
March 16 2012 08:15 GMT
#189
On March 16 2012 17:15 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2012 17:13 Drazerk wrote:
On March 16 2012 17:12 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 16 2012 17:07 Drazerk wrote:
On March 16 2012 15:26 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 16 2012 15:10 sinani206 wrote:
On March 16 2012 14:26 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 16 2012 13:29 Lanaia wrote:
I'm baking portal cookies and you don't get any because you're all far away.
glhf I won't be around for a couple hours of after gamestart. Sorry!


I'm badgering you all game for reads regardless of my alignment. I'm also giving you my votes regardless of my alignment. What do you think about that?!


scummy scum scum


Day 0: VE claims scum in thread


Day 0 Draz claims medic to protect VE


Day 0 Blazinghand claims dayvig, calls shot on Draz.


Day 0 Draz flips medic and town lynches BH as a scum Day vig


Blazinghand the town-aligned Day Vig has been lynched!

Night 0 starts now


gg town. somehow I always get lynched as a blue ;_;
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
March 16 2012 08:16 GMT
#190
On March 16 2012 17:15 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2012 17:15 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 16 2012 17:13 Drazerk wrote:
On March 16 2012 17:12 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 16 2012 17:07 Drazerk wrote:
On March 16 2012 15:26 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 16 2012 15:10 sinani206 wrote:
On March 16 2012 14:26 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 16 2012 13:29 Lanaia wrote:
I'm baking portal cookies and you don't get any because you're all far away.
glhf I won't be around for a couple hours of after gamestart. Sorry!


I'm badgering you all game for reads regardless of my alignment. I'm also giving you my votes regardless of my alignment. What do you think about that?!


scummy scum scum


Day 0: VE claims scum in thread


Day 0 Draz claims medic to protect VE


Day 0 Blazinghand claims dayvig, calls shot on Draz.


Day 0 Draz flips medic and town lynches BH as a scum Day vig


Blazinghand the town-aligned Day Vig has been lynched!

Night 0 starts now


gg town. somehow I always get lynched as a blue ;_;


Possibly because you shot the medic...
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
March 16 2012 08:18 GMT
#191
On March 16 2012 17:16 Drazerk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2012 17:15 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 16 2012 17:15 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 16 2012 17:13 Drazerk wrote:
On March 16 2012 17:12 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 16 2012 17:07 Drazerk wrote:
On March 16 2012 15:26 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 16 2012 15:10 sinani206 wrote:
On March 16 2012 14:26 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 16 2012 13:29 Lanaia wrote:
I'm baking portal cookies and you don't get any because you're all far away.
glhf I won't be around for a couple hours of after gamestart. Sorry!


I'm badgering you all game for reads regardless of my alignment. I'm also giving you my votes regardless of my alignment. What do you think about that?!


scummy scum scum


Day 0: VE claims scum in thread


Day 0 Draz claims medic to protect VE


Day 0 Blazinghand claims dayvig, calls shot on Draz.


Day 0 Draz flips medic and town lynches BH as a scum Day vig


Blazinghand the town-aligned Day Vig has been lynched!

Night 0 starts now


gg town. somehow I always get lynched as a blue ;_;


Possibly because you shot the medic...


Man it's your fault for protecting a scum player, I did what I have to, why would you claim Day0 as medic

god I'm never playing with you again
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Bluelightz
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Indonesia2463 Posts
March 16 2012 09:17 GMT
#192
blzinghand the rival with a wincon to live longer than blazinghand has won the game!!!
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Radiation Is Good Because Nuclear bombs go BOOM | I love TL Mafia! ♥ http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 ♥| Mvp is most boss
blubbdavid
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Switzerland2412 Posts
March 16 2012 12:32 GMT
#193
Sbrubbles, Mav, don't ever trust JayJay54. He devours newbies.
What do you desire? Money? Glory? Power? Revenge? Or something that surpasses all other? Whatever you desire - that is here. Tower of God ¦¦Nutella, drink of the Gods
Velinath
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States694 Posts
March 16 2012 13:41 GMT
#194
Oh, this is already shaping up to be a great game.
Hassybaby
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom10823 Posts
March 16 2012 14:42 GMT
#195
On March 16 2012 13:29 Lanaia wrote:
I'm baking portal cookies and you don't get any because you're all far away.
glhf I won't be around for a couple hours of after gamestart. Sorry!


I just made Portal cake. It's glorious.

Also, while we're there:
On March 16 2012 17:12 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2012 17:07 Drazerk wrote:
On March 16 2012 15:26 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 16 2012 15:10 sinani206 wrote:
On March 16 2012 14:26 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 16 2012 13:29 Lanaia wrote:
I'm baking portal cookies and you don't get any because you're all far away.
glhf I won't be around for a couple hours of after gamestart. Sorry!


I'm badgering you all game for reads regardless of my alignment. I'm also giving you my votes regardless of my alignment. What do you think about that?!


scummy scum scum


Day 0: VE claims scum in thread


Day 0 Draz claims medic to protect VE


Day 0 Blazinghand claims dayvig, calls shot on Draz.


Vote this man into the Cave Johnson office role. He's done the most town thing in human history before the game's even started
"These guys are mindfucking me into a sex coma" | "Mayonnaise is a must-have lubricant when performing necrophilia"
GreYMisT
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States6736 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-16 15:54:39
March 16 2012 15:54 GMT
#196
the game will start in about 7 hours, remember to PM me for the observer QT!
"life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery" / Join TL Mafia! http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 16 2012 17:00 GMT
#197
Wow, so many players I haven't played with XD

I guess I'll be reading some minis over the next week. CALLOOH CALLAY!
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 16 2012 17:09 GMT
#198
Oh, guys...I have a favor to ask.

The running theme in TL towns these days is people joining a game and then fucking off until they're killed. This game is about collecting, analyzing and acting upon information contained in this thread...and it's likely to get very big very very fast.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE be prepared to read the thread...over and over again...I don't know what you've been told, but that's what this game is about. Not randomly lynching people because they made one post you didn't like.

I'm going to be trying very very hard not to lose my shit this game as I tend to do...but it's going to be made so much harder if I notice people in the game who aren't playing. Come on guy! Play with me!
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Jayjay54
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Germany2296 Posts
March 16 2012 17:39 GMT
#199
On March 16 2012 21:32 blubbdavid wrote:
Sbrubbles, Mav, don't ever trust JayJay54. He devours newbies.


Man, I am hurt. You're already raising negative feeling towards me I didn't even talk to you much in Kaller...I ignored you for the most part.

Also, I am quite new myself. this will be my fourth game. And your third


can't wait for this to start.
Things are laid back in Unidenland. And may the road ahead be lid with dreams and tomorrows. Which are lid with dreams. Also.
iGrok
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States5142 Posts
March 16 2012 17:51 GMT
#200
On March 17 2012 02:09 VisceraEyes wrote:
Oh, guys...I have a favor to ask.

The running theme in TL towns these days is people joining a game and then fucking off until they're killed. This game is about collecting, analyzing and acting upon information contained in this thread...and it's likely to get very big very very fast.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE be prepared to read the thread...over and over again...I don't know what you've been told, but that's what this game is about. Not randomly lynching people because they made one post you didn't like.

I'm going to be trying very very hard not to lose my shit this game as I tend to do...but it's going to be made so much harder if I notice people in the game who aren't playing. Come on guy! Play with me!

Science Collaboration Points will be awarded for good play. At the conclusion of testing, the test subject with the highest total Science Collaboration Points will be rewarded, which is not a lie.

Promise.
MOTM | Stim.tv | TL Mafia | Fantasy Fighting! | SNSD
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 136 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #149 (SHIN Mod Edition)
Krystianer vs TBD
CranKy Ducklings96
CranKy Ducklings SOOP15
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 9485
FanTaSy 1230
Hyuk 747
Horang2 590
BeSt 466
Stork 202
Pusan 181
Zeus 97
sorry 95
Killer 94
[ Show more ]
Mind 88
Last 75
Shinee 70
Hyun 67
ggaemo 44
PianO 42
Snow 36
Bale 35
ToSsGirL 29
Hm[arnc] 28
JYJ 23
Sacsri 14
Aegong 7
EffOrt 6
Noble 5
Dota 2
XcaliburYe138
Counter-Strike
byalli1147
fl0m250
x6flipin120
Other Games
gofns35622
singsing2327
Mew2King78
ArmadaUGS74
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick686
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream137
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 58
• Adnapsc2 15
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 12
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2282
League of Legends
• Lourlo1179
Upcoming Events
INu's Battles
1h 33m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
4h 33m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
8h 33m
BSL Open Qualifier
8h 33m
Replay Cast
12h 33m
Afreeca Starleague
23h 33m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 5h
Replay Cast
1d 12h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 23h
Soma vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.