• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:00
CEST 18:00
KST 01:00
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup9StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)69Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7949 users

Aperture Mafia - Page 13

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 136 Next
GreYMisT
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States6736 Posts
March 16 2012 23:22 GMT
#241
On March 17 2012 08:20 MidnightGladius wrote:
Is that a real modkill? If so, what was he modkilled for?


Test subjects who violate testing protocol will be "Thrown into the Aperture Science Rift Hole."
"life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery" / Join TL Mafia! http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
Barbiero
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Brazil5259 Posts
March 16 2012 23:22 GMT
#242
I'm not entirely sure it was a modkill. Sounds like a dayvig type of thing. idk. I don't think there was a reason to modkill him.

anyways, whoever vigged him is the luckiest guy ever wtf. So we know we are at Sleeper Cell III with an extra family here.
♥ The world needs more hearts! ♥
Barbiero
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Brazil5259 Posts
March 16 2012 23:23 GMT
#243
ebwop
nevermind, he posted in the sacred one hour of no posts

Aww man that sucks.
♥ The world needs more hearts! ♥
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
March 16 2012 23:24 GMT
#244
On March 17 2012 08:22 Drazerk wrote:
I claim the day vig that killed VE



On March 17 2012 08:22 Zephirdd wrote:
I'm not entirely sure it was a modkill. Sounds like a dayvig type of thing. idk. I don't think there was a reason to modkill him.

anyways, whoever vigged him is the luckiest guy ever wtf. So we know we are at Sleeper Cell III with an extra family here.



I see no reason why both factions have to be Sleeper Cells. One of them could easily be regular mafia. I think it'd actually be rather hilarious of this was the case.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Paperscraps
Profile Joined March 2010
United States639 Posts
March 16 2012 23:24 GMT
#245
On March 17 2012 08:22 Drazerk wrote:
I claim the day vig that killed VE


You have got some balls, haha.

Well now we know there is third party roles in this game. Should make things interesting.
"Because in the end, the only way we can measure the significance of our own lives is by valuing the lives of others.” - David Gale
Paperscraps
Profile Joined March 2010
United States639 Posts
March 16 2012 23:25 GMT
#246
EBWOP: I should clarify we know of one third party role in the game so far.
"Because in the end, the only way we can measure the significance of our own lives is by valuing the lives of others.” - David Gale
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
March 16 2012 23:25 GMT
#247
On March 17 2012 08:24 Paperscraps wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2012 08:22 Drazerk wrote:
I claim the day vig that killed VE


You have got some balls, haha.

Well now we know there is third party roles in this game. Should make things interesting.


I wouldn't consider a Sleeper Faction to be "third party", but rather, "multifactional".
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 16 2012 23:27 GMT
#248
BG
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
MidnightGladius
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
China1214 Posts
March 16 2012 23:27 GMT
#249
Zephirdd, it's confirmed that he wasn't modkilled, and I don't see the post you're referring to.

Drazerk, how is it in the town's interest to essentially kill a player at random? Also, why wouldn't you claim before vigging to actually confirm that it was your action? Doing so afterwards raises much more suspicion.

I'm going to assume that, as per the OP, that mafia will flip red. Third parties, indeed.
Trust in Bayes.
Jayjay54
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Germany2296 Posts
March 16 2012 23:28 GMT
#250
interesting. why did you shoot immediately draz? did you flip a coin or something?
Things are laid back in Unidenland. And may the road ahead be lid with dreams and tomorrows. Which are lid with dreams. Also.
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
March 16 2012 23:28 GMT
#251
On March 17 2012 08:27 VisceraEyes wrote:
BG


Sorry mate I presumed that you would either be scum, third party or have an item all of which was pro bonus for me... if you was town oh well I would of took the heat for it but still would of claimed it
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
March 16 2012 23:30 GMT
#252
On March 17 2012 08:27 MidnightGladius wrote:
Zephirdd, it's confirmed that he wasn't modkilled, and I don't see the post you're referring to.

Drazerk, how is it in the town's interest to essentially kill a player at random? Also, why wouldn't you claim before vigging to actually confirm that it was your action? Doing so afterwards raises much more suspicion.

I'm going to assume that, as per the OP, that mafia will flip red. Third parties, indeed.


Actually yeah that makes sense. So there is still a mafia, and it's not a sleeper cell, since the sleeper cell agent flipped Black! If it was only sleeper cells, he'd flip red.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Barbiero
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Brazil5259 Posts
March 16 2012 23:30 GMT
#253
On March 17 2012 08:24 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2012 08:22 Drazerk wrote:
I claim the day vig that killed VE



Show nested quote +
On March 17 2012 08:22 Zephirdd wrote:
I'm not entirely sure it was a modkill. Sounds like a dayvig type of thing. idk. I don't think there was a reason to modkill him.

anyways, whoever vigged him is the luckiest guy ever wtf. So we know we are at Sleeper Cell III with an extra family here.



I see no reason why both factions have to be Sleeper Cells. One of them could easily be regular mafia. I think it'd actually be rather hilarious of this was the case.


Oh, I never meant they both were SCells. I just mean that we are at a Sleeper Cell-esque game that includes another scum faction, which probably has normal communication(assumptions and assumptions).

On March 17 2012 08:27 MidnightGladius wrote:
Zephirdd, it's confirmed that he wasn't modkilled, and I don't see the post you're referring to.

Drazerk, how is it in the town's interest to essentially kill a player at random? Also, why wouldn't you claim before vigging to actually confirm that it was your action? Doing so afterwards raises much more suspicion.

I'm going to assume that, as per the OP, that mafia will flip red. Third parties, indeed.

wtf I can't read =_='

Sooo VE got vigged by some baller.
Drazerk claimed it and no-one counterclaimed yet.

Drazerk, why the policy vig? (because there is no in-game reference for killing VE at this point ofc)
♥ The world needs more hearts! ♥
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
March 16 2012 23:30 GMT
#254
On March 17 2012 08:28 Drazerk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2012 08:27 VisceraEyes wrote:
BG


Sorry mate I presumed that you would either be scum, third party or have an item all of which was pro bonus for me... if you was town oh well I would of took the heat for it but still would of claimed it


Why in particular did you think this about VE? Why not someone else?
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
March 16 2012 23:31 GMT
#255
On March 17 2012 08:30 Zephirdd wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2012 08:24 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 17 2012 08:22 Drazerk wrote:
I claim the day vig that killed VE



On March 17 2012 08:22 Zephirdd wrote:
I'm not entirely sure it was a modkill. Sounds like a dayvig type of thing. idk. I don't think there was a reason to modkill him.

anyways, whoever vigged him is the luckiest guy ever wtf. So we know we are at Sleeper Cell III with an extra family here.



I see no reason why both factions have to be Sleeper Cells. One of them could easily be regular mafia. I think it'd actually be rather hilarious of this was the case.


Oh, I never meant they both were SCells. I just mean that we are at a Sleeper Cell-esque game that includes another scum faction, which probably has normal communication(assumptions and assumptions).


I actually think your assumptions are good. In a game with just Sleepers and no Mafia, a Cell Agent would flip Red, right? But if the cell agents are flipping Black, that means we've got a Mafia with regular communications.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
March 16 2012 23:33 GMT
#256
On March 17 2012 08:30 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2012 08:28 Drazerk wrote:
On March 17 2012 08:27 VisceraEyes wrote:
BG


Sorry mate I presumed that you would either be scum, third party or have an item all of which was pro bonus for me... if you was town oh well I would of took the heat for it but still would of claimed it


Why in particular did you think this about VE? Why not someone else?


Looked at the player list and picked who I thought was the strongest player that was all it was
Jayjay54
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Germany2296 Posts
March 16 2012 23:33 GMT
#257
On March 17 2012 08:19 GreYMisT wrote:
Cell Agent Melichor the Endesleid, the Shadowsinger,(VisceraEyes), Was Consumed by Shadow and Flame!


did you notice the (OP:unique) kill flavour? consumed by shadow and flame.

I can't help but notice how this might indicate being a shadowsinger....
Things are laid back in Unidenland. And may the road ahead be lid with dreams and tomorrows. Which are lid with dreams. Also.
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
March 16 2012 23:35 GMT
#258
Though I question why you'd choose to shoot less than an hour into day 1, we just got a bunch of information from that lynch. We now know there's three sleeper cell members, so that's a modconfirmed scum number we can work with.

So is that actually the reason you shot him Drazerk? I don't see why you'd think that about VE as compared to anyone else, and why you'd shoot him without posting.
you gotta dance
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
March 16 2012 23:35 GMT
#259
On March 17 2012 08:33 Jayjay54 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2012 08:19 GreYMisT wrote:
Cell Agent Melichor the Endesleid, the Shadowsinger,(VisceraEyes), Was Consumed by Shadow and Flame!


did you notice the (OP:unique) kill flavour? consumed by shadow and flame.

I can't help but notice how this might indicate being a shadowsinger....



More than...


On March 17 2012 08:19 GreYMisT wrote:
Cell Agent Melichor the Endesleid, the Shadowsinger,(VisceraEyes), Was Consumed by Shadow and Flame!




?
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Jayjay54
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Germany2296 Posts
March 16 2012 23:39 GMT
#260
On March 17 2012 08:35 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2012 08:33 Jayjay54 wrote:
On March 17 2012 08:19 GreYMisT wrote:
Cell Agent Melichor the Endesleid, the Shadowsinger,(VisceraEyes), Was Consumed by Shadow and Flame!


did you notice the (OP:unique) kill flavour? consumed by shadow and flame.

I can't help but notice how this might indicate being a shadowsinger....



More than...


Show nested quote +
On March 17 2012 08:19 GreYMisT wrote:
Cell Agent Melichor the Endesleid, the Shadowsinger,(VisceraEyes), Was Consumed by Shadow and Flame!




?


yea, we already KNOW that VE is a sleeper cell shadowsinger. I don't think is being tested here

but draz claims the kill, so his kill flavour is Consumed by Shadow and Flame
Things are laid back in Unidenland. And may the road ahead be lid with dreams and tomorrows. Which are lid with dreams. Also.
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 136 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
01:00
#66
TaKeTV 67
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ByuN 12
RotterdaM 7
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 4368
Shuttle 1199
Bisu 1136
Stork 541
BeSt 402
EffOrt 363
Mini 354
actioN 285
Rush 265
Horang2 257
[ Show more ]
hero 134
Mind 131
Light 113
910 88
Yoon 88
Zeus 74
Mong 73
Snow 58
Shinee 54
sorry 53
Sea.KH 48
Barracks 45
JYJ 37
Bale 25
Killer 24
Sexy 24
ToSsGirL 23
Terrorterran 23
HiyA 21
yabsab 15
scan(afreeca) 14
zelot 12
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
Gorgc5592
qojqva2822
Dendi1317
Counter-Strike
fl0m3661
Fnx 710
Other Games
singsing2608
TKL 1018
hiko945
ceh9383
Livibee340
XBOCT289
Hui .219
Beastyqt215
Liquid`VortiX193
XaKoH 151
Trikslyr30
Chillindude15
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream22
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix13
• iopq 11
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2790
Other Games
• Shiphtur151
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
7h
Afreeca Starleague
18h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
19h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 8h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.