• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:26
CEST 01:26
KST 08:26
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8861 users

TL Mafia XLVII - Page 193

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 191 192 193 194 195 266 Next
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
November 30 2011 05:20 GMT
#3841
On November 30 2011 14:18 Lanaia wrote:
WBG, I have a question. On your previous list of votecounts, how come some of them had people on more than one votelist, and you had them as red on one but not on another?


I just messed up the tags. Then I was like fuck it I'll post it.

wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
November 30 2011 05:21 GMT
#3842
BC your defense of Zeks was moronic...
vaderseven
Profile Joined September 2008
United States2556 Posts
November 30 2011 05:22 GMT
#3843
On November 30 2011 14:17 wherebugsgo wrote:
WBG's Awesome Vig List


Sprungjeezy
Kenpachi
Serejai
vaderseven
Ciryandor
ey215
prplhz
Hier
Benjef
Steveling
AmericanUmlaut
Soap
Coagulation
Lemonwalrus


That's 14.

I think the 15th is BC rofl




SOTG keeps me awake and f5 sees this?

Your awesome vig list is as bad as your case on Palmer. It lacks this thing called EVIDENCE and is just going to be shoved down our throats no matter what.

What sucks is with palmer flipping town and my personal thoughts on you being scum being so focused on your god awful bad play of focusing 90% of your efforts on Palmer even when you fail to key in on the few things that he did that TRULLY were scummy.

Its just like how everyone was fucking nailing zeks and ignoring the one scum tell.
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
November 30 2011 05:23 GMT
#3844
On November 27 2011 12:07 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
Final Vote Tally for Day 1

Palmar - 20
Palmar
supersoft
RogerX
Cwave
IMABUNNEH
mcht
ohN
dmans
Drazerk
Toadesstern
Daymor
Benjef
StimilantE
AmericanUmlaut
Mattchew
Erandorr
DeadlyPsycho
risk.nuke
hyshes
Risen
Zeks
Unsmart
Coagulation
TheToast
Pigsquirrel
minus_human
intrigue
Match

Sandroba – 12
risk.nuke
Palmar
Ciryandor
The1stNewbie
syllogism
DeadlyPsycho
youngminii
layabout
tube
Soap
Holyflare
BLinD-RawR
Chanyman
Xtfftc
Kurumi
Lemonwalrus
Hier

BloodyC0bbler - 14
Pigsquirrel
BloodyC0bbler
Kenpachi
wherebugsgo
t3tsubo
hyshes
minus_human
Kurumi
Toadesstern
Tnkted
Jackal58
Bumatlarge
Intrigue
Lemonwalrus
Hassybaby
sinani206


GreYMisT – 6
GreYMisT
spartan N30
Mattchew
Cosine
Prplhz
ey215
layabout
jaybrundage

redFF - 0
redFF
Risen

Erandorr - 0
hyshes

Sinani206 - 3
Serejai
sinani206
Soap
youngminii

prplhz - 0
jaybrundage

xtfftc - 1
Nisani201

kitaman27 - 5
StimilantE
redFF
layabout
Risen
Match

wherebugsgo - 3
Bonifaceviii
kitaman27
Sprungjeezy
Toadesstern

annul – 3
Annul
Deconduo
LSB

Kurumi – 0
Kurumi

Vaderseven – 1
Vaderseven

tree.hugger – 1
tree.hugger

Serejai – 1
Serejai


Did I miss anyone? that we know the roles of that I missed, if so someone can tell me and ill redo this, or someone can quote and edit from tehre
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
November 30 2011 05:23 GMT
#3845
On November 30 2011 14:22 vaderseven wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 30 2011 14:17 wherebugsgo wrote:
WBG's Awesome Vig List


Sprungjeezy
Kenpachi
Serejai
vaderseven
Ciryandor
ey215
prplhz
Hier
Benjef
Steveling
AmericanUmlaut
Soap
Coagulation
Lemonwalrus


That's 14.

I think the 15th is BC rofl




SOTG keeps me awake and f5 sees this?

Your awesome vig list is as bad as your case on Palmer. It lacks this thing called EVIDENCE and is just going to be shoved down our throats no matter what.

What sucks is with palmer flipping town and my personal thoughts on you being scum being so focused on your god awful bad play of focusing 90% of your efforts on Palmer even when you fail to key in on the few things that he did that TRULLY were scummy.

Its just like how everyone was fucking nailing zeks and ignoring the one scum tell.


Here's the evidence for the first 7:

YOU ALL FUCKING KILLED PALMAR
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
November 30 2011 05:24 GMT
#3846
On November 30 2011 14:22 vaderseven wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 30 2011 14:17 wherebugsgo wrote:
WBG's Awesome Vig List


Sprungjeezy
Kenpachi
Serejai
vaderseven
Ciryandor
ey215
prplhz
Hier
Benjef
Steveling
AmericanUmlaut
Soap
Coagulation
Lemonwalrus


That's 14.

I think the 15th is BC rofl




SOTG keeps me awake and f5 sees this?

Your awesome vig list is as bad as your case on Palmer. It lacks this thing called EVIDENCE and is just going to be shoved down our throats no matter what.

What sucks is with palmer flipping town and my personal thoughts on you being scum being so focused on your god awful bad play of focusing 90% of your efforts on Palmer even when you fail to key in on the few things that he did that TRULLY were scummy.

Its just like how everyone was fucking nailing zeks and ignoring the one scum tell.


You are scum though -_- you totally fucking scumslipped it.
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
vaderseven
Profile Joined September 2008
United States2556 Posts
November 30 2011 05:25 GMT
#3847
I thought he was scum.
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
November 30 2011 05:25 GMT
#3848
On November 30 2011 14:21 wherebugsgo wrote:
BC your defense of Zeks was moronic...


eh, the basis of his claim yes i will admit that. On the basis of clues however.... I still oppose first round of clues used to lynch on the first day. This is just an exception to break the rule.
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
November 30 2011 05:26 GMT
#3849
On November 30 2011 14:25 vaderseven wrote:
I thought he was scum.


You also said / believe I am also scum, whereas two confirmed scum came in bragging I was dead too, you also posted a similar post. You then claim vig to survive? You get killed. If you are a vig shoot into the list given.
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
vaderseven
Profile Joined September 2008
United States2556 Posts
November 30 2011 05:28 GMT
#3850
Scumslipped what?

Idiot over thinking and over wifoming things isn't fuckign scummy its just bad.

Im sorry if you think Im dumb but ya, I thought zeks was being dumb and was town and that Palmer/BC were riding that to an easy free lynch ignore thread day.

I figured thats what BC was focusing palmer down in a stupid way. It almost kept the heat off Palmer cuz it was so dumb. I thought that when Palmer did that I give up post at a really nice timing when votes were leaving him (go check. its what happend.).

I figured that Palmer and BC had this game on lock down and they could even keep control if one died because hey were so 'at each others throats.'

I mean seriously, look at BC call Palmer scum prolly something like 456 times without really making a good case and watch palmer give up just as the votes left him.

What about those things MAKES SENSE AT ALL?
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
November 30 2011 05:29 GMT
#3851
On November 30 2011 14:19 wherebugsgo wrote:
tbh decon could be #15 if BC is town.

Or bum.

Like, there's only about 20 people or so now who can be scum.

Of those, the candidates for day 1 election who are the scummiest are:

prpl
decon
annul
erandorr
sandro

That's about it, and I seriously doubt sandro is scum.


Chances are (this is a guess not a 100%) mafia ran an earlier candidate to be elected. Thus that would be myself/sandro/erandorr

Of the main names running, the only ones who really stood a shot at taking it were myself and sandro I believe. Decon ran way to late and never pushed it, annul subbed in late (he could be red as well but seems unlikely to be the main scum candidate)

This is assuming one of the big names was actually red instead of a ton of vets who don't speak out. In that case bum/decon/drazerk/tree.hugger are all good choices
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
Cyber_Cheese
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia3615 Posts
November 30 2011 05:30 GMT
#3852
On November 30 2011 14:23 wherebugsgo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 30 2011 14:22 vaderseven wrote:
On November 30 2011 14:17 wherebugsgo wrote:
WBG's Awesome Vig List


Sprungjeezy
Kenpachi
Serejai
vaderseven
Ciryandor
ey215
prplhz
Hier
Benjef
Steveling
AmericanUmlaut
Soap
Coagulation
Lemonwalrus


That's 14.

I think the 15th is BC rofl




SOTG keeps me awake and f5 sees this?

Your awesome vig list is as bad as your case on Palmer. It lacks this thing called EVIDENCE and is just going to be shoved down our throats no matter what.

What sucks is with palmer flipping town and my personal thoughts on you being scum being so focused on your god awful bad play of focusing 90% of your efforts on Palmer even when you fail to key in on the few things that he did that TRULLY were scummy.

Its just like how everyone was fucking nailing zeks and ignoring the one scum tell.


Here's the evidence for the first 7:

YOU ALL FUCKING KILLED PALMAR

That seems more like bias than evidence.
That said, if you take Heir and Serejai off that list, I agree with it.

Scum tends to keep seperate, assuming that, I'd expect to find a few on each of the townie day 1 wagons, which means shooting into the very low-rank candidates is a good idea too.
The moment you lose confidence in yourself, is the moment the world loses it's confidence in you.
vaderseven
Profile Joined September 2008
United States2556 Posts
November 30 2011 05:30 GMT
#3853
On November 30 2011 14:26 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 30 2011 14:25 vaderseven wrote:
I thought he was scum.


You also said / believe I am also scum, whereas two confirmed scum came in bragging I was dead too, you also posted a similar post. You then claim vig to survive? You get killed. If you are a vig shoot into the list given.

Im shooting the guy that said fuck you town. That seems like a good choice.

My 2nd choice is you because you are so scummy. We need to lynch you though. I am ready to defend your "i focus in on someone even when logic fails" style. I just wish I knew you a bit better so I could say if thats a scum tell for you or not. For a normal person, it wouldn't be either cuz noone would do that unless they are bussing (and bussing poorly).
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
November 30 2011 05:31 GMT
#3854
these 7:

Sprungjeezy
Kenpachi
Serejai
vaderseven
Ciryandor
ey215

voted in the vote thread at the last minute and should be killed just based on that. That's why they are all first on my vig list.

prplhz
Hier
Benjef
Steveling

These four based on analysis, and voting palmar.

AmericanUmlaut
Soap

these two for voting me, and voting palmar. Also uselessness.

Coagulation
Lemonwalrus

Both for being useless.

Vigilantes, take my list and shoot into it based on your position in the player list. This will ensure that shots do not overlap.

Medics please protect me.

wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
November 30 2011 05:33 GMT
#3855
On November 30 2011 14:28 vaderseven wrote:
Scumslipped what?

Idiot over thinking and over wifoming things isn't fuckign scummy its just bad.

Im sorry if you think Im dumb but ya, I thought zeks was being dumb and was town and that Palmer/BC were riding that to an easy free lynch ignore thread day.

I figured thats what BC was focusing palmer down in a stupid way. It almost kept the heat off Palmer cuz it was so dumb. I thought that when Palmer did that I give up post at a really nice timing when votes were leaving him (go check. its what happend.).

I figured that Palmer and BC had this game on lock down and they could even keep control if one died because hey were so 'at each others throats.'

I mean seriously, look at BC call Palmer scum prolly something like 456 times without really making a good case and watch palmer give up just as the votes left him.

What about those things MAKES SENSE AT ALL?


not you obviously.

BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
November 30 2011 05:33 GMT
#3856
On November 30 2011 14:28 vaderseven wrote:
Scumslipped what?

Idiot over thinking and over wifoming things isn't fuckign scummy its just bad.

Im sorry if you think Im dumb but ya, I thought zeks was being dumb and was town and that Palmer/BC were riding that to an easy free lynch ignore thread day.

I figured thats what BC was focusing palmer down in a stupid way. It almost kept the heat off Palmer cuz it was so dumb. I thought that when Palmer did that I give up post at a really nice timing when votes were leaving him (go check. its what happend.).

I figured that Palmer and BC had this game on lock down and they could even keep control if one died because hey were so 'at each others throats.'

I mean seriously, look at BC call Palmer scum prolly something like 456 times without really making a good case and watch palmer give up just as the votes left him.

What about those things MAKES SENSE AT ALL?


On November 30 2011 11:59 vaderseven wrote:
##unvote zeks ##votwe palmer


1 minute to spare? sure thing thats not a slip, you only did it instantly with a few other players who all bragged about being scum.


On November 30 2011 12:20 vaderseven wrote:
I really hope we got palmer and BC because the scum team of them in the two power roles like that was going to make this game more and more impossible.

It will get harder and harder to lynch either of them and we need to get both to win.



both of those are slips mr "vig"
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
November 30 2011 05:34 GMT
#3857
also why the fuck would they attempt a gamble of this size if BC wasn't mafia?

BC is almost certainly mafia at this point. Scum wouldn't sac like 6 of themselves just to kill Palmar, that's fucking stupid.
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
November 30 2011 05:35 GMT
#3858
On November 30 2011 14:30 vaderseven wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 30 2011 14:26 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
On November 30 2011 14:25 vaderseven wrote:
I thought he was scum.


You also said / believe I am also scum, whereas two confirmed scum came in bragging I was dead too, you also posted a similar post. You then claim vig to survive? You get killed. If you are a vig shoot into the list given.

Im shooting the guy that said fuck you town. That seems like a good choice.

My 2nd choice is you because you are so scummy. We need to lynch you though. I am ready to defend your "i focus in on someone even when logic fails" style. I just wish I knew you a bit better so I could say if thats a scum tell for you or not. For a normal person, it wouldn't be either cuz noone would do that unless they are bussing (and bussing poorly).


You have no idea how I play as you would know that If i target someone until I am convinced otherwise I dont move on. Why would you let your target out of sight. That is my style. Was I wrong in this case? Yes. I am willing to admit that. I am as shocked as anyone to be alive, but mafia failed hard at a vote snipe and gave up members. At this point we just clear the list of them. You sadly voted in the last minute along with the mafia so you die with them.
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
vaderseven
Profile Joined September 2008
United States2556 Posts
November 30 2011 05:35 GMT
#3859
On November 30 2011 14:31 wherebugsgo wrote:
Vigilantes, take my list and shoot into it based on your position in the player list. This will ensure that shots do not overlap.

Medics please protect me.



ASL:JKASF

Why must every day and night in this game must we direct the fricking power roles. You are putting all of our power into one basket. Vigs are 1 SHOT.

I am shooting dude with a C name that said fuck you town. I think I was required to claim after such a shitty call like I made.

Saying medics protect me when the mafia could be killing like 5-10 people easy tonight and we have only killed one scum player so far is just leaving us wide open.

Hier
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
2391 Posts
November 30 2011 05:36 GMT
#3860
BC, do you know who you're jailing tonight? No need for names, I just want to know how confident you are.
"But on a more serious note..." -everyone on this forum at some point.
Prev 1 191 192 193 194 195 266 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
ZZZero.O167
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 481
ZZZero.O 167
Hyun 142
Dota 2
monkeys_forever390
League of Legends
Doublelift4075
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3806
Other Games
summit1g14818
FrodaN1520
JimRising 425
KnowMe212
Livibee200
ViBE134
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick856
BasetradeTV170
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 128
• Adnapsc2 45
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Scarra1078
Other Games
• imaqtpie1036
• Shiphtur447
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10h 34m
Patches Events
15h 34m
BSL Open Qualifier
19h 34m
BSL Open Qualifier
19h 34m
OSC
23h 34m
OSC
1d 12h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.