• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:33
CEST 16:33
KST 23:33
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)56Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9454 users

Pick Your Power Interesting! - Page 28

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 26 27 28 29 30 82 Next
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
October 14 2011 13:28 GMT
#541
On October 14 2011 22:18 Scamp wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2011 21:59 sandroba wrote:
I have my own reasons for not running and spreading out votes pretty much ensures scum gets elected. You can trust me when I say both syllo and mig are town and that makes them who should be elected.


Not by this logic, unless the votes are spread waaaaay thin. Mafia are in groups of four, no way they can swing an election that much.

There are 16 townie votes. Let's say they spread out between 5 candidates which is natural and the most likely to happen. There only needs to be 2 scum from different families on that candidate poll to ensure they both get elected if mafia wants it. Or if there is only one scum which is unlikely that means 1 elected position will most likely be scum.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
October 14 2011 13:49 GMT
#542
I can understand running for election.

What I can't understand is running with someone else together for election. I can't understand how someone can inherently trust someone else to be so town that they can automatically. I can't understand trying to force other people not to run by force.

+ Show Spoiler [Convo with Sandroba about election] +
[7:32:40 AM] Sandro Maculan: hahaha
[7:33:02 AM] Sandro Maculan: man you think you have a shot at mayor?
...
[7:35:36 AM] Chaosers: nvm lol, old game
[7:35:41 AM] Chaosers: and yes
[7:35:46 AM] Chaosers: i think i have a shot at mayor
[7:35:52 AM] Chaosers: why would i not have a shot at mayor?
[7:36:03 AM] Chaosers: if i didn't think i had a shot at mayor i wouldn't be running
[7:36:05 AM] Sandro Maculan: cuz you have no presence in thread =P
[7:36:23 AM] Sandro Maculan: as opposed to me/rad/jimbo
[7:37:17 AM] Chaosers: so by that logic mig shouldn't have a shot either
[7:37:23 AM] Chaosers: syllo either
[7:37:25 AM] Sandro Maculan: yes
[7:37:31 AM] Sandro Maculan: but I'm supporting him
[7:37:36 AM] Sandro Maculan: and I can convince many
[7:37:38 AM] Sandro Maculan: =P
[7:37:41 AM] Chaosers: go ahead
[7:37:53 AM] Chaosers: why are you tryign to scare me off from running?
...
[7:41:07 AM] Chaosers: right now you're literally saying, no one should run except syllo and mig
[7:41:21 AM] Sandro Maculan: people may say I'm sure XY is mafia I'm not voting him
[7:41:22 AM] Chaosers: or implying it
[7:41:26 AM] Sandro Maculan: yes
[7:41:29 AM] Sandro Maculan: that's what I'm saying


I can't understand how this would be one of the main points in convincing someone they are town

+ Show Spoiler [Syllo/Sandroba convo] +
[7:46:58 AM] Sandro Maculan: I know syllo from a long time
[7:47:18 AM] Sandro Maculan: let me copy you the thing
[7:48:06 AM] Sandro Maculan: [10/13/2011 3:10:55 PM] syllogism: what if i make a 100% guarantee that i'm town, just this once
[10/13/2011 3:11:12 PM] Sandro Maculan: huh?
[10/13/2011 3:11:14 PM] syllogism: i won't ever use it again in another game because it's kind of destroys my meta
[10/13/2011 3:11:38 PM] Sandro Maculan: and you wouldn't do that as mafia
[10/13/2011 3:11:47 PM] syllogism: i wouldn't no
[10/13/2011 3:11:54 PM] Sandro Maculan: how can I trust that
[10/13/2011 3:11:56 PM] Sandro Maculan: ...
[10/13/2011 3:12:09 PM] Sandro Maculan: I would lie to you if I was mafia
[10/13/2011 3:12:13 PM] syllogism: well the thing is I'm saying I won't do this in the future
[10/13/2011 3:12:16 PM] Sandro Maculan: Why would you not?
[10/13/2011 3:12:17 PM] syllogism: because it's cheap
[10/13/2011 3:12:28 PM] Sandro Maculan: why are you doing it right now
[10/13/2011 3:12:34 PM] syllogism: because i feel like it
[10/13/2011 3:12:43 PM] Sandro Maculan: okay
[10/13/2011 3:12:50 PM] Sandro Maculan: but I will take this personally
[10/13/2011 3:12:56 PM] Sandro Maculan: if you are lying like this
[10/13/2011 3:13:07 PM] Sandro Maculan: =P
[10/13/2011 3:13:31 PM] syllogism: yes exactly, this is why i wouldnt do this as mafia
[10/13/2011 3:13:35 PM] syllogism: and which is why i wont do it again
[10/13/2011 3:13:40 PM] syllogism: because then i would have to do it as scum too
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
October 14 2011 13:49 GMT
#543
I'd be more than happy if mafia families voted for their own candidates. Makes our job quite easier. For all the electoral candidates, please incidate if its the mayoral role or the pardoner role that you are after. We don't want to reward someone who acts like they are running for mayor and ends up with pardoner, unless they state that is what they are going after. If you're running for pardoner, please state under what conditions you would use your power. If you're running for mayor, please state how you intend to use your lynch.

Something I mentioned earlier is that we could all vote for the mayor outside the voting thread and then unanimously elect that person based on whoever wins, without anybody voting a second place to deny the pardoner role. The only flaw I can see is that if there is a scum politiciain role, they will control who recieves the power. Its probably unlikely that a scum politician would be willing to connect himself with someone from his own family so I think its something we should consider.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
October 14 2011 13:49 GMT
#544
3 separate scum teams of 4 people each. Why wouldn't each team put forth 2 candidates?
We have 7 people running. Which one is town? Scum are pretty much guaranteed to grab mayor or pardoner or both. Scum team that gets pardoner has a huge advantage over the other 2 teams. Makes me want to vote for Ace.

I'm actually leaning towards voting for somebody that has shown no desire to run for mayor. Because I think the probability of 6 of the current candidates being scum is damn near 100%.
Scamp, Bugs, Decon, Foolishness. All good choices.
Life can only kill you once.
syllogism
Profile Joined September 2010
Finland5948 Posts
October 14 2011 13:51 GMT
#545
Elections are all about trust. If every town aligned player decided to run rather than supporting someone with a better chance at winning who also appears town for whatever reason, town would have no hope in electing one of their own.
Radfield
Profile Joined September 2009
Canada2720 Posts
October 14 2011 13:54 GMT
#546
Arcticod, you claim to havehad a convo with syllo in which made you think he is very likely town. I would like to see this and see if I can draw the same coclusions. Please PM me your chat log, though obviously feel free to redact any info you deem especially sensitive.

Same goes for syllo and mig. I'd like to see the convo that leads you both to thinking the other is town. Redact as necessary. PM me or send it over skype, whichever keeps the formatting best.

Syllo I will respond to your post in due time. I am on my touch right now. I will say this though, I added you on skype immediately after talking with mig last night.
syllogism
Profile Joined September 2010
Finland5948 Posts
October 14 2011 13:57 GMT
#547
There's nothing at all in my conversation with Arctocod that says anything about my alignment. It does say about his, however. He refused to talk openly and rather decided to hide behind his gimmick and fake identity. Haven't seen him on irc since then.
Radfield
Profile Joined September 2009
Canada2720 Posts
October 14 2011 14:04 GMT
#548
I'm not surprised.

Will you pass on your mega-convo you had with Mig?
syllogism
Profile Joined September 2010
Finland5948 Posts
October 14 2011 14:07 GMT
#549
No, though you may make specific inquiries over skype
Radfield
Profile Joined September 2009
Canada2720 Posts
October 14 2011 14:24 GMT
#550
On October 14 2011 22:04 syllogism wrote:
Only sandroba has been talking about 99% probability, so you are twisting our words for your own benefit. I've also not said anything about Sandroba's alignment. Also it's interesting that you made those conclusions without actually being in contact with me in any way (you did add me on skype and admittedly our time zones aren't compatible; PMs are however an option).

I'm not running for mayor, though I certainly would push for my election as well if I could do it at this juncture but the votes aren't there. Thus I'm doing the next best thing; attempting to elect someone who I've the strongest town read of. I think he has a better chance at getting elected, which is mostly why I'm not running myself.

Can you please elaborate on what you think our alignments are? Do you think me and mig are scum buddies and just being extremely daring? You did mention that you think one or both of us is scum and trying to "to ride the coattails of the strong pro-town player into Office". Who is the strong pro-town player then and which one is latching onto him? Mig didn't even want to run and I pushed him into it. You aren't very consistent and coherent with your accusations, which is quite scummy.



My intention was not to twist your words. You are indicating that you have a lot of trust in Mig at a point in the game when I think that amount of trust is unfounded. Not to mention it happens to be for a player who I found to be somewhat scummy both in his in-thread play, as well as the conversation I had with him last night.

Same goes for Sandro, though I see now why he believes you to be 99% town(his chat log). That at least makes sense. However, it doesn't really make sense to support a third party(Mig) just because a trusted player seems to think they are legit. Unless Mig also used his one-time-only-100% town card.

As far as your alignments, I don't have concrete reads on any of you. However i'm sure you can see where my suspicions come from when we have 3 players all(or mostly) thinking each other are town, at a time in the game when those type of certainties shouldn't exist.

I'll quote my thoughts on you from my convo with Mig:

I'll tell you what I think about syllo:
he buddied both plans, mine and sandro's, while offering little commentary on either

he also posted a bunch of info on roles/picking without giving any analysis or commentary

he also made an extremely pro-town point about the framer, and it's potential to screw with town

he also tend to be only moderately active early game as a townie, so he fits that mold fine

However, this in nowhere near enough to make a read. In my opinion, making reads based on PM/IRC/Skype instead of on contributions in thread is a bad plan, and doomed to screw you over.

Last game in LOTR i convinced Sandro that i was town through Skype

yet before that he was convinced I was scum based off my in game play


If pressed I would say i had a slightly pro-town read on you, add in your statement to sandro, and I would say you are probably town.

Mig on the other hand is different. As of last night he had contributed very little, in a set-up where I would think he would be chomping at the bit to optimize our picking plans. My conversation with him also leads me to think he is scummy. I'm happy to PM you those logs.

Also, the fact that he didn't want to run for mayor makes me more likely to think of him as scum then as town. Mafia want to avoid the spotlight, but if a townie comes up and says 'hey, run for mayor, i'll support you' then what scum would refuse? Mig is a strong player, why was he shying away from running in the first place?

Sandro I think is likely town. He vehemently argued against my plan, and bullied me over in Skype. He proposed a well-thought out plan, and you can tell he put a lot of thought into it. Could he be scum? In this set-up of course, but he's well off my list for now. The one question mark i had was his sudden flip to pushing you/mig as elected roles, but that is mainly cleared up.

Any further questions? Anything I miss?
Radfield
Profile Joined September 2009
Canada2720 Posts
October 14 2011 14:29 GMT
#551
On October 14 2011 23:07 syllogism wrote:
No, though you may make specific inquiries over skype



Why do you think Mig is town?
JACCUZISPLAT
Profile Joined October 2011
Uzbekistan76 Posts
October 14 2011 14:46 GMT
#552
I honestly think that its ridiculous that syllo can have such a strong town read on someone from just pm's like 24 hours into the game.
NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCEEEEEEE *Boom*
JACCUZISPLAT
Profile Joined October 2011
Uzbekistan76 Posts
October 14 2011 14:47 GMT
#553
plus its funny because mig and syllo always work together in pm games.

this still stands and im waiting

On October 14 2011 22:07 JACCUZISPLAT wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2011 20:55 Arctocod wrote:
On October 14 2011 20:46 Scamp wrote:
Trusting someone's judgement just because they are town is idiotic.


On the contrary, at this point I have very little to go by except the election posts themselves. The only people I have been in contact with outside of this thread are Syllogism, Kitaman27 and DropBear. I have a reason to believe Syllogism is town.

I also believe Syllogism has an excellent nose for Mig's alignment in PM games, so by extension Mig must be town. While I would myself rather talk directly to Mig, until I have been in contact with him, I find Syllogism's judgement to be good enough proof, seeing as he is one of the best players in this game.

However, what is your purpose, trying to cloud my judgement, why do you step in to cast doubt upon something that I have good reasons to do?

1.link me to a pm game where syllogism has found mig to be scum
2.prove a point
3.then maybe ill listen to you

NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCEEEEEEE *Boom*
Arctocod
Profile Joined September 2011
Norway251 Posts
October 14 2011 15:14 GMT
#554
On October 14 2011 23:47 JACCUZISPLAT wrote:
plus its funny because mig and syllo always work together in pm games.

this still stands and im waiting

Show nested quote +
On October 14 2011 22:07 JACCUZISPLAT wrote:
On October 14 2011 20:55 Arctocod wrote:
On October 14 2011 20:46 Scamp wrote:
Trusting someone's judgement just because they are town is idiotic.


On the contrary, at this point I have very little to go by except the election posts themselves. The only people I have been in contact with outside of this thread are Syllogism, Kitaman27 and DropBear. I have a reason to believe Syllogism is town.

I also believe Syllogism has an excellent nose for Mig's alignment in PM games, so by extension Mig must be town. While I would myself rather talk directly to Mig, until I have been in contact with him, I find Syllogism's judgement to be good enough proof, seeing as he is one of the best players in this game.

However, what is your purpose, trying to cloud my judgement, why do you step in to cast doubt upon something that I have good reasons to do?

1.link me to a pm game where syllogism has found mig to be scum
2.prove a point
3.then maybe ill listen to you



I do not have extensive knowledge of past games!

But I did simply as Syllogism, and he doesn't recall playing in a PM game where he was town and Mig was scum, so I am unable to provide what you requested!
♪♫♫ We all stand together! ♪♫♪
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
October 14 2011 16:08 GMT
#555
Yo guys it's 9 am here and I have all my hw due and like five classes today. I won't be on for another 8-10 hours or so.

I can honestly say I don't particularly like any of the current mayoral candidates. However, based on PMs I have a potential vote; there are one or two candidates that are more likely to be town than the others. We'll see how things go.

Everyone thinks syllo is town but there is still doubt for me about him, Mig, and a lot of other players.
Radfield
Profile Joined September 2009
Canada2720 Posts
October 14 2011 16:21 GMT
#556
Despite the fact that this in a PM game, we need way more people posting in thread. Plenty of players have been almost completely absent so far.

Mayoral voting will be one of the most important ways to link scum together in the long run. Since scum are likely to vote for their buddies, we can glean a lot of info from today. If scum decide NOT to vote for their buddies, that makes it more likely for us to log two townies into the elected roles. Either way this election is extremely important for town, so people need to start talking.

GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
October 14 2011 16:33 GMT
#557
I am running for pardoner, vote for me!
Moderator
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
October 14 2011 16:34 GMT
#558
Ace/GM ticket gogogogo
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
October 14 2011 17:25 GMT
#559
People should NOT be voting for Mig/Syllo/Sandroba. It's the first day in a game with multiple factions, no one should be trusting anyone at this point. I don't think all of those three are scum, however I'd bet at least one of them is and since I'm not sure who, there's no way I'll vote for any of them. Mig and I had a conversation on IRC where he told me he really didn't want to be mayor but syllo was pushing him hard. When I asked him why syllo was pushing so hard he said because syllo was sure he was town because of skype conversations. Sandroba is probably the one I'm least suspicious of right now so if I had to pick one of these three for scum it'd be syllo.

Also Arcotcod,

On October 14 2011 20:55 Arctocod wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2011 20:46 Scamp wrote:
Trusting someone's judgement just because they are town is idiotic.


On the contrary, at this point I have very little to go by except the election posts themselves. The only people I have been in contact with outside of this thread are Syllogism, Kitaman27 and DropBear. I have a reason to believe Syllogism is town.

I also believe Syllogism has an excellent nose for Mig's alignment in PM games, so by extension Mig must be town. While I would myself rather talk directly to Mig, until I have been in contact with him, I find Syllogism's judgement to be good enough proof, seeing as he is one of the best players in this game.

However, what is your purpose, trying to cloud my judgement, why do you step in to cast doubt upon something that I have good reasons to do?


This bolded part is the scummiest thing I've read all game. Just because you think syllo is town does in no way mean mig is also town. Especially considering you've never talked to mig.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
October 14 2011 17:31 GMT
#560
hey I'd like to make a request

Can we see the logs between syllo and Mig? One of you should post a large subsection of this 10 hour conversation so we can see for ourselves why syllo thinks Mig is town
Prev 1 26 27 28 29 30 82 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 3
IntoTheiNu 991
ComeBackTV 655
SteadfastSC508
TaKeTV 391
IndyStarCraft 126
Rex102
EnkiAlexander 55
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 508
ProTech135
IndyStarCraft 126
Rex 102
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 50988
Bisu 2099
Horang2 1292
EffOrt 956
Soma 621
Hyuk 600
BeSt 545
Mini 491
Light 417
Larva 336
[ Show more ]
Rush 236
ZerO 212
910 91
Mong 85
Leta 77
Sea.KH 63
Snow 60
firebathero 56
Pusan 54
ToSsGirL 38
Mind 36
JYJ 32
Sexy 29
Aegong 27
Bale 24
Yoon 23
Terrorterran 22
Shine 16
Trap 16
Rock 14
Sacsri 12
Noble 11
ajuk12(nOOB) 9
Dota 2
Gorgc6992
qojqva843
Counter-Strike
Fnx 772
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1501
Khaldor1074
Lowko478
Other Games
singsing2056
olofmeister1671
hiko1226
Beastyqt597
B2W.Neo429
Livibee217
Hui .174
Liquid`VortiX151
XaKoH 135
ArmadaUGS115
KnowMe86
djWHEAT80
Mew2King79
QueenE54
ZerO(Twitch)9
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV209
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream94
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 10
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile18
• poizon28 5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 35
• FirePhoenix13
• Michael_bg 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3018
Other Games
• Shiphtur90
Upcoming Events
OSC
7h 28m
CranKy Ducklings
19h 28m
Online Event
20h 28m
FEL
1d 1h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 2h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 4h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 19h
INu's Battles
1d 21h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.