• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:03
CEST 07:03
KST 14:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202612Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8946 users

Closed Casket Mafia - Page 68

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 66 67 68 69 70 73 Next
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
September 05 2013 03:44 GMT
#1341
can I post in BM chat?
Try TL Mafia!!!
randombum
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
United States2378 Posts
September 05 2013 04:10 GMT
#1342
I'm currently looking at cephiro. I've already mentioned how he votes me in this world without a single reason, but there's a lot more in his play that is looking really fishy.

There's his last minute vote switching (which I feel in general is towards the scummy side), while it looks like he is switching off a town and unto a current unknown. I can definitely see the scum who knows geript will flip town trying to change his vote to look towny.
We know geript was distracting town and scum knew he was town. If I was scum and wanted to keep the distraction alive while trying to make myself look town I would definetly do a last minute switch to "save" him so he can go on being a distraction tomorrow.

Then there's his hate vs Oats. His hatred of oats comprises a lot of his filter, but he never actually tries very hard to get him lynched. He's got over a dozen one liners of "kill oats", but he never actually makes a case on him that has much substance to it. Seriously go read it it's pretty terrible. All this did was inflate his filter and look like he was doing something, when in reality he was just pushing a town for bad reasons.

He was trying to direct vigs. His three targets were Oats, Rayne and Vayne, one of which have since flipped town and the other 3p. Based on the number of shots on n1 and n2 I would say he succeeded in getting one shot by a vig.

Finally, BH called him scum.
HiroPro
Profile Joined March 2012
United States2624 Posts
September 05 2013 05:11 GMT
#1343
Stutters how can you fall for the same trick again -__- like come on man did you not learn anything from personality...
HiroPro
Profile Joined March 2012
United States2624 Posts
September 05 2013 05:12 GMT
#1344
please just tell me that you're third party. please.
HiroPro
Profile Joined March 2012
United States2624 Posts
September 05 2013 05:18 GMT
#1345
LIKE AUSTIN'S OTHER DECLARED TARGET WAS ME!!! HE HASNT SAID A SINGLE DAMN WORD ABOUT WHY EITHER ALAKASLAM OR MYSELF ARE MAFIA AND YOU JUST BLINDLY FOLLOWED HIS WORD. LIKE AGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. I SWEAR TO YOU GOD EITHER LYNCH HIM OR OBVIOUS, NO OTHER CHOICES.
HiroPro
Profile Joined March 2012
United States2624 Posts
September 05 2013 05:19 GMT
#1346
^ by him I mean austin
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
September 05 2013 07:38 GMT
#1347
One person in this thread visited kita last night you have 12 hours to explain why you visited a dead townie, in 12 hours I will post the name in this thread and have stutters post the 2 other names in the main thread.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
September 05 2013 10:47 GMT
#1348
On September 05 2013 13:10 randombum wrote:
I'm currently looking at cephiro. I've already mentioned how he votes me in this world without a single reason, but there's a lot more in his play that is looking really fishy.


You haven't contributed very much. Someone in this thread needs to die, and seemingly as I'm having a hard time convincing people to lynch the people I suspect, and that all my reads need re-evaluating after the last night, I might as well vote for you for the time being. There is also another reason I'm not willing to share yet.

On September 05 2013 13:10 randombum wrote:
There's his last minute vote switching (which I feel in general is towards the scummy side), while it looks like he is switching off a town and unto a current unknown. I can definitely see the scum who knows geript will flip town trying to change his vote to look towny.
We know geript was distracting town and scum knew he was town. If I was scum and wanted to keep the distraction alive while trying to make myself look town I would definetly do a last minute switch to "save" him so he can go on being a distraction tomorrow.


Why my vote-switch was clearly from a pro-town perspective:
On September 04 2013 09:57 Cephiro wrote:
Alright yeah, I guess that makes sense from the perspective if you assumed me to be scum and thus knowing geript's alignment. But even as scum I would not have known how geript's voting power would have worked, so it would have been an unreliable move. So I'd think if I was scum it would have made more sense to keep my vote on geript to ensure his lynch?

From the true (town) perspective my actions make clear sense. I've tried to play as pro-town as possible so far, and I will continue to do so till the moment I die. And even after that.


On September 05 2013 13:10 randombum wrote:
Then there's his hate vs Oats. His hatred of oats comprises a lot of his filter, but he never actually tries very hard to get him lynched. He's got over a dozen one liners of "kill oats", but he never actually makes a case on him that has much substance to it. Seriously go read it it's pretty terrible. All this did was inflate his filter and look like he was doing something, when in reality he was just pushing a town for bad reasons.


If you don't think I really tried to get Oats killed, then I don't know what you've been reading. Yes, it is true, I didn't make multiple wall posts with nice pictures and lots of straw-grasping as for why he is scum. I did tell my reasons for why I thought he was scum multiple times, but I was wrong.

On September 05 2013 13:10 randombum wrote:
He was trying to direct vigs. His three targets were Oats, Rayne and Vayne, one of which have since flipped town and the other 3p. Based on the number of shots on n1 and n2 I would say he succeeded in getting one shot by a vig.

Finally, BH called him scum.


Yeah, I did try to direct vigs. I'm not sure if it was due to my actions, but it seems I had some success. Unfortunately the results weren't what I had expected. I correctly pointed Vayne out as a 3P at the very start of the game. In a game like this, I don't see how that is bad at all. Especially in the current situation, I figure it's much easier for those with the role of a survivor to play enough that they look a little pro-town, but mess things up enough so that mafia won't kill them. There aren't that many townies left, so I don't see such roles dying anytime soon otherwise. A survivor kill at this point in the game is not bad for town in my opinion, but of course we really need to hit the mafia faction already.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 05 2013 13:17 GMT
#1349
On September 05 2013 16:38 Onegu wrote:
One person in this thread visited kita last night you have 12 hours to explain why you visited a dead townie, in 12 hours I will post the name in this thread and have stutters post the 2 other names in the main thread.

This gon' be gud.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
September 05 2013 13:28 GMT
#1350
Yeah less than 12 hours but Mr Cheesecake, Alakaslam, and strongand big visited kita last night
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
September 05 2013 13:45 GMT
#1351
##VOTE:MR.CHEESECAKE
Try TL Mafia!!!
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-09-05 18:10:24
September 05 2013 14:05 GMT
#1352
Day 3 Lynch

randombum (3): HiroPro, Mr. Cheesecake, Cephiro
Mr. Cheesecake (1): Onegu

The lynch will happen in at Saturday, Sep 07 12:00am GMT (GMT+00:00). With 7 alive it takes 4 to lynch. Let me know if I missed something or made a mistake. Vote in this thread only and use proper voting including ##Unvote.
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
September 05 2013 17:26 GMT
#1353
##unvote
##vote Mr. Cheesecake


I want to hear this reasoning as well.
HiroPro
Profile Joined March 2012
United States2624 Posts
September 05 2013 18:22 GMT
#1354
Option 4, rayne: alakaslam got framed. someone else delivered the hit.

HiroPro
Profile Joined March 2012
United States2624 Posts
September 05 2013 18:58 GMT
#1355
Rayn:

Yes, there are multiple games where mafia have received framers of that nature. Especially when you put a watcher (probably the strongest investigative role outside of listcheck DTs) into the game, you have to give mafia something to help fight against that.

The first type (more common) is that you can frame someone to make it show as if they visited another player in the game. These have been in several normal games. It is also possible for a role that can swap watch/track results between two players. For example in the last Aperture mafia (portal edition), I was a mafia player that each night could either choose between being immune to watchers/trackers or I could swap my watch/track results with someone else's watch/track results thereby framing them and giving myself an action alibi.

As for alakaslam, yes he does look town to me. I'm not really sure of cheesecake's alignment.
HiroPro
Profile Joined March 2012
United States2624 Posts
September 05 2013 19:11 GMT
#1356
don't be silly austin. you know I'm not going to come up with reasons for why he would do that. I'll wait to see what he says and evaluate from there.
HiroPro
Profile Joined March 2012
United States2624 Posts
September 05 2013 19:30 GMT
#1357
good job austin, you've located the ctrl-F feature! If only I could do the same and find out why you want to lynch alakaslam!
HiroPro
Profile Joined March 2012
United States2624 Posts
September 05 2013 19:31 GMT
#1358
In other news it seems fairly clear to me what role Alakaslam is claiming! Three guesses anyone?
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
September 05 2013 19:32 GMT
#1359
Why ruin such a good thread, we have those WaW and Sengoku threads already T_T
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
HiroPro
Profile Joined March 2012
United States2624 Posts
September 05 2013 19:33 GMT
#1360
But Kurumi, Caller games are sacred ground. We can't have nonsense clogging up those threads. How is Coag going to necro a Caller game if it's on the front page???
Prev 1 66 67 68 69 70 73 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 196
ProTech150
Nina 96
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3521
Shuttle 1469
Sharp 375
Dewaltoss 88
Mong 64
Noble 14
Icarus 9
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm182
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox574
Mew2King26
Other Games
summit1g7806
WinterStarcraft545
C9.Mang0257
Sick115
ViBE107
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 39
• StrangeGG 16
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki22
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2309
League of Legends
• Lourlo1069
• Stunt355
Other Games
• Shiphtur423
Upcoming Events
OSC
17h 57m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 4h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 11h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 13h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.