• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:05
CEST 23:05
KST 06:05
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20269Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9603 users

Closed Casket Mafia - Page 67

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 65 66 67 68 69 73 Next
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 05 2013 01:29 GMT
#1321
On September 05 2013 10:28 Cephiro wrote:
Okay good. I might need one more person to count on to split the risk but I'm not sure if I can find anyone I trust that much.

I'll give you instructions on D4 what to do.


What makes you so sure you'll live through the night to see D4?
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
September 05 2013 01:32 GMT
#1322
On September 05 2013 10:29 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 05 2013 10:28 Cephiro wrote:
Okay good. I might need one more person to count on to split the risk but I'm not sure if I can find anyone I trust that much.

I'll give you instructions on D4 what to do.


What makes you so sure you'll live through the night to see D4?


Who says I need to live to give instructions?
HiroPro
Profile Joined March 2012
United States2624 Posts
September 05 2013 01:32 GMT
#1323
On September 05 2013 10:28 Cephiro wrote:
Okay good. I might need one more person to count on to split the risk but I'm not sure if I can find anyone I trust that much.

I'll give you instructions on D4 what to do.

tsiv plz, im your man.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 05 2013 01:32 GMT
#1324
On September 05 2013 10:32 Cephiro wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 05 2013 10:29 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
On September 05 2013 10:28 Cephiro wrote:
Okay good. I might need one more person to count on to split the risk but I'm not sure if I can find anyone I trust that much.

I'll give you instructions on D4 what to do.


What makes you so sure you'll live through the night to see D4?


Who says I need to live to give instructions?


Interesting, to say the least.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
HiroPro
Profile Joined March 2012
United States2624 Posts
September 05 2013 01:33 GMT
#1325
but I can't actually carry out actions lol.
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
September 05 2013 01:34 GMT
#1326
On September 05 2013 10:33 HiroPro wrote:
but I can't actually carry out actions lol.

If you would've asked me D1 I would've agreed for sure. Now I'm not really sure, + the fact that you claimed to still have that circle on you won't work, unfortunately.
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
September 05 2013 01:41 GMT
#1327
As much as I enjoy being mindfucked I think it wasn't the best idea to sign up for this as my first game after a pause of longer than a year... haha.

How many of you think this game has any chance of going to N5?
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
September 05 2013 01:48 GMT
#1328
Aight, I gotta go sleep now. I think I figured the optimal play for my part as for what I can do for town as soon as possible. Now to play the waiting game and hunt scum till lynch.
HiroPro
Profile Joined March 2012
United States2624 Posts
September 05 2013 02:08 GMT
#1329
On September 05 2013 10:34 Cephiro wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 05 2013 10:33 HiroPro wrote:
but I can't actually carry out actions lol.

If you would've asked me D1 I would've agreed for sure. Now I'm not really sure, + the fact that you claimed to still have that circle on you won't work, unfortunately.

ok, that's fine. just keep in mind that if the fate goes down to -1 or lower, I'm just as good as you, (if you get what I mean).
randombum
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
United States2378 Posts
September 05 2013 02:41 GMT
#1330
Well, first off, I find it odd as fuck that cephiro is all of a sudden on board to lynch me when in the other game he has literally only mentioned me once. And that was in a list of suspects of oats. In this game as soon as hiro and cc vote me he is willing to sheep them without giving a single reason.
On September 05 2013 09:43 Cephiro wrote:
I can get on randombum for now.

##vote randombum


That's the only time in this game he has actually talked about me.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 05 2013 02:48 GMT
#1331
On September 05 2013 11:41 randombum wrote:
Well, first off, I find it odd as fuck that cephiro is all of a sudden on board to lynch me when in the other game he has literally only mentioned me once. And that was in a list of suspects of oats. In this game as soon as hiro and cc vote me he is willing to sheep them without giving a single reason.
Show nested quote +
On September 05 2013 09:43 Cephiro wrote:
I can get on randombum for now.

##vote randombum


That's the only time in this game he has actually talked about me.


You're a scummy lurker. Why shouldn't we lynch you in this alternate universe?
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
randombum
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
United States2378 Posts
September 05 2013 02:53 GMT
#1332
Your case on me has is bullshit and you know it. Although I'll thank you for giving your reasons so I can refute them. How exactly have I been more lurky than onegu or zentor? Filter length? There's nothing in onegu's except tons of shit about BM. He accidentally posts his real name there so he comes out and tells the town all of a sudden nobody is even looking at him. From then on it's nothing but what has been said in BM chat which hasn't exactly done anything to help town.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 05 2013 02:56 GMT
#1333
On September 05 2013 11:53 randombum wrote:
Your case on me has is bullshit and you know it. Although I'll thank you for giving your reasons so I can refute them. How exactly have I been more lurky than onegu or zentor? Filter length? There's nothing in onegu's except tons of shit about BM. He accidentally posts his real name there so he comes out and tells the town all of a sudden nobody is even looking at him. From then on it's nothing but what has been said in BM chat which hasn't exactly done anything to help town.


I'll agree he hasn't done anything particularly useful for town, other than expose some information about BM. Your play just seems to not make that much sense, especially when you say you'll vote for 5 DIFFERENT people during the lynch yesterday. It's like you don't care.

Someone has to be scum in this thread, man.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
randombum
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
United States2378 Posts
September 05 2013 03:01 GMT
#1334
On September 05 2013 10:08 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:

Randombum

Show nested quote +
On August 31 2013 04:50 randombum wrote:
My gut also said lynch gerpt, since he's pretty much done nothing but throw out random THESE ARE SCUM. With no explanation until he is pressured into giving them. However the timing of his posts gives him a little leeway since it was so early in d1 when honestly there's little else to talk about.


Wish-washy on Geript day 1. Begins by saying "Lynch geript" and then goes "however, this is why he might not be scum"


I never said "Lynch geript" I said my gut read was he was scum, but his actions were basically null because of when they happened, if it was later int he day I would've said "Lynch geript", but I didn't because of timing.

On September 05 2013 10:08 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 04 2013 04:13 randombum wrote:
With what has been said since my last post I feel a bit better about slam and hassy. Slam apparently has stated he will start posting coherently, and Hassy's claim makes me want to believe that. However during this time I've gotten worse feelings about risen. He still hasn't done anything to help town find scum. Perhaps this will spur him to try a little harder.

##vote risen

I would still happily support a lynch on any of these 4 with geript still being my top choice.


This pressure vote kinda bullshit. Says he'll lynch 5 total people, geript top suspect, but chooses risen lol.

Other than that, it's just over than 1 page long. Lurking, scummy lurking, not many opinions other than Geript scum. Also probably scum.


You can't count can you? I never said I would lynch 5 total people I said I would lynch 4 people with geript being my top choice. At the time he was set to be lynched and my vote wasn't necessarily to see it happen.

And my pressure vote wasn't bullshit, it worked. It got Risen to respond. I commented on that in the other thread too. He wrote more responding to that vote than the rest of his filter combined.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 05 2013 03:05 GMT
#1335
On September 05 2013 12:01 randombum wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 05 2013 10:08 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:

Randombum

On August 31 2013 04:50 randombum wrote:
My gut also said lynch gerpt, since he's pretty much done nothing but throw out random THESE ARE SCUM. With no explanation until he is pressured into giving them. However the timing of his posts gives him a little leeway since it was so early in d1 when honestly there's little else to talk about.


Wish-washy on Geript day 1. Begins by saying "Lynch geript" and then goes "however, this is why he might not be scum"


I never said "Lynch geript" I said my gut read was he was scum, but his actions were basically null because of when they happened, if it was later int he day I would've said "Lynch geript", but I didn't because of timing.

Show nested quote +
On September 05 2013 10:08 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
On September 04 2013 04:13 randombum wrote:
With what has been said since my last post I feel a bit better about slam and hassy. Slam apparently has stated he will start posting coherently, and Hassy's claim makes me want to believe that. However during this time I've gotten worse feelings about risen. He still hasn't done anything to help town find scum. Perhaps this will spur him to try a little harder.

##vote risen

I would still happily support a lynch on any of these 4 with geript still being my top choice.


This pressure vote kinda bullshit. Says he'll lynch 5 total people, geript top suspect, but chooses risen lol.

Other than that, it's just over than 1 page long. Lurking, scummy lurking, not many opinions other than Geript scum. Also probably scum.


You can't count can you? I never said I would lynch 5 total people I said I would lynch 4 people with geript being my top choice. At the time he was set to be lynched and my vote wasn't necessarily to see it happen.

And my pressure vote wasn't bullshit, it worked. It got Risen to respond. I commented on that in the other thread too. He wrote more responding to that vote than the rest of his filter combined.


No need to be so snide, Mr. Bum. If your gut was scum on Geript, I assume you want to lynch him. If his actions were null due to timing, I'm confused how your gut read was "scum"

Okay, I see you got Risen to respond, good. Now, who should we lynch from this pool here? If you're town here, I NEED you to be active.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
randombum
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
United States2378 Posts
September 05 2013 03:09 GMT
#1336
On September 05 2013 11:56 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 05 2013 11:53 randombum wrote:
Your case on me has is bullshit and you know it. Although I'll thank you for giving your reasons so I can refute them. How exactly have I been more lurky than onegu or zentor? Filter length? There's nothing in onegu's except tons of shit about BM. He accidentally posts his real name there so he comes out and tells the town all of a sudden nobody is even looking at him. From then on it's nothing but what has been said in BM chat which hasn't exactly done anything to help town.


I'll agree he hasn't done anything particularly useful for town, other than expose some information about BM. Your play just seems to not make that much sense, especially when you say you'll vote for 5 DIFFERENT people during the lynch yesterday. It's like you don't care.



I just addressed this but I'll elaborate. First it was 4, out of those 4 3 of them tied at 8 votes apiece meaning I wasn't the only one who wanted to see them lynched. I gave my reasons for all of them and I pushed the one I thought most likely to flip scum and voted for him too.

The last one was somebody who has been lurking though this game as much as anybody else and who was never at risk of getting lynched anyways. It was to get him to respond and like I said before, he did.

On September 05 2013 11:56 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
Someone has to be scum in this thread, man.

Why does that have to be true? What if it was a scum power that swapped people around and it threw a bunch of mislynch targets in a world together as a free kill? Your the one who mentioned it, it just so happens to be a mafia themed game with closed casket?
randombum
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
United States2378 Posts
September 05 2013 03:11 GMT
#1337
On September 05 2013 12:05 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 05 2013 12:01 randombum wrote:
On September 05 2013 10:08 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:

Randombum

On August 31 2013 04:50 randombum wrote:
My gut also said lynch gerpt, since he's pretty much done nothing but throw out random THESE ARE SCUM. With no explanation until he is pressured into giving them. However the timing of his posts gives him a little leeway since it was so early in d1 when honestly there's little else to talk about.


Wish-washy on Geript day 1. Begins by saying "Lynch geript" and then goes "however, this is why he might not be scum"


I never said "Lynch geript" I said my gut read was he was scum, but his actions were basically null because of when they happened, if it was later int he day I would've said "Lynch geript", but I didn't because of timing.

On September 05 2013 10:08 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
On September 04 2013 04:13 randombum wrote:
With what has been said since my last post I feel a bit better about slam and hassy. Slam apparently has stated he will start posting coherently, and Hassy's claim makes me want to believe that. However during this time I've gotten worse feelings about risen. He still hasn't done anything to help town find scum. Perhaps this will spur him to try a little harder.

##vote risen

I would still happily support a lynch on any of these 4 with geript still being my top choice.


This pressure vote kinda bullshit. Says he'll lynch 5 total people, geript top suspect, but chooses risen lol.

Other than that, it's just over than 1 page long. Lurking, scummy lurking, not many opinions other than Geript scum. Also probably scum.


You can't count can you? I never said I would lynch 5 total people I said I would lynch 4 people with geript being my top choice. At the time he was set to be lynched and my vote wasn't necessarily to see it happen.

And my pressure vote wasn't bullshit, it worked. It got Risen to respond. I commented on that in the other thread too. He wrote more responding to that vote than the rest of his filter combined.


No need to be so snide, Mr. Bum. If your gut was scum on Geript, I assume you want to lynch him. If his actions were null due to timing, I'm confused how your gut read was "scum"

Okay, I see you got Risen to respond, good. Now, who should we lynch from this pool here? If you're town here, I NEED you to be active.


I read the thread late and didn't watch it unfold. At the time I read geript's stuff I was like "this guys scum!" then I filtered him to see what's up and realized it was all early game bull shit so I was like "ok maybe he's not scum"
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 05 2013 03:16 GMT
#1338
On September 05 2013 12:09 randombum wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 05 2013 11:56 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
On September 05 2013 11:53 randombum wrote:
Your case on me has is bullshit and you know it. Although I'll thank you for giving your reasons so I can refute them. How exactly have I been more lurky than onegu or zentor? Filter length? There's nothing in onegu's except tons of shit about BM. He accidentally posts his real name there so he comes out and tells the town all of a sudden nobody is even looking at him. From then on it's nothing but what has been said in BM chat which hasn't exactly done anything to help town.


I'll agree he hasn't done anything particularly useful for town, other than expose some information about BM. Your play just seems to not make that much sense, especially when you say you'll vote for 5 DIFFERENT people during the lynch yesterday. It's like you don't care.



I just addressed this but I'll elaborate. First it was 4, out of those 4 3 of them tied at 8 votes apiece meaning I wasn't the only one who wanted to see them lynched. I gave my reasons for all of them and I pushed the one I thought most likely to flip scum and voted for him too.

The last one was somebody who has been lurking though this game as much as anybody else and who was never at risk of getting lynched anyways. It was to get him to respond and like I said before, he did.

Show nested quote +
On September 05 2013 11:56 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
Someone has to be scum in this thread, man.

Why does that have to be true? What if it was a scum power that swapped people around and it threw a bunch of mislynch targets in a world together as a free kill? Your the one who mentioned it, it just so happens to be a mafia themed game with closed casket?


Seems OP and like a free mislynch, like Geript's power. I doubt scum have the ability to not put at least one person in here if they created it. Also, based on balance mafia have at least 6 or 7 people maybe more (assuming not double scumteams, which I haven't seen evidence of)? If that's true, then all of them are in the normal game and might outnumber town which is also a free mislynch.

It's no flip also, which means mafia might benefit from putting scum in here to push mislynches. If the mafia gets lynched town can't connect them with the other mafia.

If hosts created this, then there's certainly mafia in here.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 05 2013 03:17 GMT
#1339
Speculation aside, I'm asking WHO do YOU want to lynch in this thread?
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
September 05 2013 03:44 GMT
#1340
I am a watcher. I watched kitaman 3 people visited him last night. Anyone want to say anything?
Try TL Mafia!!!
Prev 1 65 66 67 68 69 73 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 10m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 545
ProTech159
RuFF_SC2 111
Nina 96
Liquid`TLO 88
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 19676
Calm 2418
Mini 157
firebathero 91
soO 45
Bale 32
PianO 13
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc7859
monkeys_forever166
canceldota31
League of Legends
Doublelift3335
Counter-Strike
fl0m1109
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu916
Other Games
summit1g5399
FrodaN1283
Beastyqt511
shahzam458
mouzStarbuck295
B2W.Neo294
ToD213
C9.Mang0135
RotterdaM85
UpATreeSC67
Mew2King43
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 51
• mYiSmile114
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 17
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1064
• Shiphtur578
• WagamamaTV197
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 10m
Replay Cast
1h 55m
OSC
1d 1h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 12h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 19h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 21h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.