• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:29
CEST 21:29
KST 04:29
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20267Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10913 users

Closed Casket Mafia - Page 66

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 64 65 66 67 68 73 Next
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 05 2013 01:10 GMT
#1301
On September 05 2013 10:09 MrZentor wrote:
Mr Cheesecake, you can't quote from another thread. Right?

No quoting 'someone' from another thread.
You are someone from this thread.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
September 05 2013 01:10 GMT
#1302
On September 05 2013 10:08 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 05 2013 10:04 Cephiro wrote:
WoS, give me three names you would kill N3.

From this thread or the other or both?


Both, but I'm currently more interested in the players of the other thread. I just want back as soon as possible.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 05 2013 01:11 GMT
#1303
Gonna glaze over Hiropro and Cephiro now.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
September 05 2013 01:12 GMT
#1304
Zentor, can you please tell me about your power usage last night? It's really important. If I can trust you, I have a very important mission for you to perform on D4 and N4 but it's absolutely vital you do exactly as I say..
MrZentor
Profile Joined December 2010
United States1648 Posts
September 05 2013 01:12 GMT
#1305
But anyways, I explained loads of time in my filter why I thought alakaslam was town (though I'm not so sure anymore)
Falling’s just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 05 2013 01:14 GMT
#1306
Hiropro is scummy but I liked where his votes ended up landing on OO, risen, cakepie. He's cool for now. Scummier people.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 05 2013 01:14 GMT
#1307
At this point, Slam, because his existence in the game is just fucking with us.
Rayn because this is not town Rayn. He has done dick all and is scum.
I would say maybe Felkyr as 3rd but I'm least sure of him. I haven't done much deep reading of filters since like N1 and so there are a lot of players that have flown under my radar.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 05 2013 01:15 GMT
#1308
On September 05 2013 10:12 MrZentor wrote:
But anyways, I explained loads of time in my filter why I thought alakaslam was town (though I'm not so sure anymore)


I didn't like the explanations, pretty much.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 05 2013 01:15 GMT
#1309
Oh yeah OO could be scum too. Good example of someone I forgot about.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
MrZentor
Profile Joined December 2010
United States1648 Posts
September 05 2013 01:16 GMT
#1310
Also, I learned that the role Yugi Moto, The King of Games doesn't exist in this game.
Falling’s just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 05 2013 01:18 GMT
#1311
On September 05 2013 10:16 MrZentor wrote:
Also, I learned that the role Yugi Moto, The King of Games doesn't exist in this game.

Since there have been no cards played I'm fairly sure we could have figured that out. How do you know this?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
MrZentor
Profile Joined December 2010
United States1648 Posts
September 05 2013 01:18 GMT
#1312
My role. It's just so useful.
Falling’s just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination.
HiroPro
Profile Joined March 2012
United States2624 Posts
September 05 2013 01:19 GMT
#1313
zentor, I have a feeling our powers could be very useful together lol. if only I didn't have this perpetual roleblock -_-
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
September 05 2013 01:21 GMT
#1314
Zentor please tell me you have something else you've found out so far...

In any case, if I ask you to do help me out in a plan, will you do 100% exactly as I say?
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
September 05 2013 01:22 GMT
#1315
EBWOP: Thanks for the answer WoS. I might get back to you about killing rayn a little later. Depends on how a few things turn out.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 05 2013 01:24 GMT
#1316
On September 05 2013 10:22 Cephiro wrote:
EBWOP: Thanks for the answer WoS. I might get back to you about killing rayn a little later. Depends on how a few things turn out.

The thing about him is it doesn't make a great deal of sense as scum to be blatantly rolefishing in the way that he has been, so I worry. It's the same thing with Geript and BH. Town, (BH more so than Geript) but then why not fucking PLAY as such?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
MrZentor
Profile Joined December 2010
United States1648 Posts
September 05 2013 01:25 GMT
#1317
Um, the first night I learned that the role Isaac existed.

+ Show Spoiler +
This isn't very helpful, is it?


I'll help you with your plan.
Falling’s just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination.
HiroPro
Profile Joined March 2012
United States2624 Posts
September 05 2013 01:26 GMT
#1318
VE can you please convince the guys in the other thread to kill obvious? I'll be eternally grateful!
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 05 2013 01:27 GMT
#1319
On September 05 2013 10:25 MrZentor wrote:
Um, the first night I learned that the role Isaac existed.

+ Show Spoiler +
This isn't very helpful, is it?


I'll help you with your plan.


So I take it you don't get any information about the role, just the name? =\
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
September 05 2013 01:28 GMT
#1320
Okay good. I might need one more person to count on to split the risk but I'm not sure if I can find anyone I trust that much.

I'll give you instructions on D4 what to do.
Prev 1 64 65 66 67 68 73 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 46m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 629
ProTech132
UpATreeSC 119
JuggernautJason65
Nina 45
MindelVK 32
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 29313
Calm 2834
Mini 146
firebathero 128
Dewaltoss 103
soO 45
HiyA 27
Hyun 26
Bale 23
NaDa 20
[ Show more ]
Aegong 19
PianO 19
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc8497
XaKoH 298
canceldota2
League of Legends
Doublelift256
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1598
fl0m1480
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu671
Other Games
FrodaN2254
B2W.Neo583
Beastyqt581
mouzStarbuck312
Livibee183
ToD182
KnowMe146
C9.Mang0128
Trikslyr115
RotterdaM99
Mew2King47
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 60
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki32
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1130
• Shiphtur784
• WagamamaTV234
Upcoming Events
OSC
2h 46m
Replay Cast
3h 31m
OSC
1d 3h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 14h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 21h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 23h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.