• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:21
CEST 14:21
KST 21:21
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9893 users

Closed Casket Mafia - Page 21

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 19 20 21 22 23 73 Next
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
June 28 2011 20:56 GMT
#401
On June 29 2011 05:51 VisceraEyes wrote:
I'm not saying don't use the tool Palmar, that's not what I'm saying at all.

What I'm saying is that we shouldn't just have them blindly shooting every single cycle just because they can. It WILL hurt town as they WILL hit more town than scum. Save Vig shots for people who are clearly and obviously scummy. Granted, you won't get as much of that in this PARTICULAR game, but just having them fire at random people every opportunity would be........insane.


Well of course you shoot scummy people, it's only me who can shoot DTs and get away with it.

And no shot will be random, they will be educated guesses made by people with the town's best interest at heart.

Remember, this is an invite only game with people Ace wanted playing in his game. Mostly Veterans and good players. In theory, there should be 16 better players in the game than you and I. I trust them to make an educated guess.

Now go back and find some actual scum.
Computer says mafia
Caller
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Poland8075 Posts
June 28 2011 20:57 GMT
#402
rol what kind of no reveal game doesnt have a necrophile that can check dead peoples' allignments?
Watch me fail at Paradox: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=397564
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
June 28 2011 20:58 GMT
#403
On June 29 2011 05:51 VisceraEyes wrote:
I'm not saying don't use the tool Palmar, that's not what I'm saying at all.

What I'm saying is that we shouldn't just have them blindly shooting every single cycle just because they can. It WILL hurt town as they WILL hit more town than scum. Save Vig shots for people who are clearly and obviously scummy. Granted, you won't get as much of that in this PARTICULAR game, but just having them fire at random people every opportunity would be........insane.

These two sentences contradict each other. I agree with palmar for the most part. We shouldn't hold back hits for the sake of holding them back. If you have KP and have someone you think is scum for whatever reason go for it. There is almost no reason to wait for general town consensus on who is scum and fire a shot. I have pushed this agenda in there games, and I will do it now. I think single people are better at making educated decisions than a group, at least when it comes to killing a mafia.

I would also rather our KP get's used than it not be used, but I wouldn't say use ALL of it on Night 1, that would be foolish. But I wouldn't say hold onto your kill like it's a first born. Kill people you find scummy, as you said in the bold, we are never going to be absolutely certain someone as scum to make a unilateral decision, and holding out for that 99% guarantee just isn't going to happen.

Err I droned a bit, but to summarize as soon as our KP roles have someone they reasonably think is scummy, just fire the shot. Don't even think twice. I wouldn't go as far to say that ALL KP should be used N1 though, that might be a bit too crazy.
Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
ilovejonn
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Canada2548 Posts
June 28 2011 20:58 GMT
#404
On June 29 2011 05:45 RebirthOfLeGenD wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 29 2011 05:22 ilovejonn wrote:
On June 29 2011 05:03 Radfield wrote:
On June 29 2011 02:57 Caller wrote:
also, ilovejonn is mafia


First thing you've said that I agree with. Someone should start the ball rolling here as time is of the essence. I'll push it when I get off tonight.

Please, if you have time to post right now if you're at work or whatever then do it right now. I'd love to see how I'm the strongest case for Day 1 lynch. Oh, and what happened to we should lynch inactive/lurkers? If you can convince the whole town to lynch me when I'm at work 6 pm - 1 am I'll be amazed, and also depressed. Remember when Radfield said it a Day 1 no-lynch isn't too bad? Yeah, that's where I disagree with him. There are plenty of lynch candidates right now.

Also, what happened to the people saying we should never no-lynch yet are not doing anything about it. Look at how many lone votes on a single person there are. The way things are heading right now by deadline comes there won't even be a lynch if we can't come down to 2 targets max.

I'm going to hold off on Vis since he just subbed in and made points allowing us to see where he stand on things, but my vote stays on deconduo. I don't know what he is trying to do but it's not helping town. How can he prove after the night that he is a vig and shot someone and not just scum/SK? As been said by tons of people it's all wifom.

We can either buckle down on 1 lurker/troll and 1 person we think is scummy, better than having more than 4 targets up for lynch. Kurumi/Caller + deconduo would be my choices. FOS on people voting for no reason and people having a lone vote on very weak cases.

Do you see the contradiction here?

No I don't. Spell it out for me. decon is one of my lynch candidates that I've had along with Caller since the beginning, that's 2 targets, and I'm telling people to vote either 1 or them. So really, what does the bolded part mean to you?
Snowflakes in January, Heart warm like February, I wouldn't ordinarily..
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
June 28 2011 20:59 GMT
#405
On June 29 2011 05:46 RebirthOfLeGenD wrote:
I agree sort of, but apparently yelling at him and saying we are going to kill him right now was the only way to get him to actually write something. Kurumi seriously, if you aren't going to willingly post or contribute, why even bother playing?

That's the frustrating part. He has admitted in the past to trolling games just for his own amusement. If the game itself does not entertain you why play? All you manage is to diminish the experience for everybody else.
Life can only kill you once.
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
June 28 2011 20:59 GMT
#406
On June 29 2011 05:54 Palmar wrote:
Btw, I totally don't agree with Hesmyrr about lynching the guilty report first.

So, while you can pretend it's a scumtell, it no longer applies to the player playing.

You had Your first post to straighten it up. Now You're just being wishy-washy and advocating Yourself.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
June 28 2011 21:00 GMT
#407
On June 29 2011 05:57 Caller wrote:
rol what kind of no reveal game doesnt have a necrophile that can check dead peoples' allignments?

It probably does, but we can't know for sure. It's the same as no lynching off the hopes that we might extend the game for another lynch just by doing it. There is a chance in uncertainty that we may extend the game and make a more informed decision, just like there is a chance that there is a coroner role. But making any sort of plan or policy out of chance is stupid, and I would never support it.
Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
June 28 2011 21:01 GMT
#408
Standard Palmar...if you disagree, you're just playing badly.

I feelings on Palmar are known, so I'm going to start going through others' posts.

DON'T LYNCH ME!!!

That is all.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
June 28 2011 21:03 GMT
#409
On June 29 2011 05:58 ilovejonn wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 29 2011 05:45 RebirthOfLeGenD wrote:
On June 29 2011 05:22 ilovejonn wrote:
On June 29 2011 05:03 Radfield wrote:
On June 29 2011 02:57 Caller wrote:
also, ilovejonn is mafia


First thing you've said that I agree with. Someone should start the ball rolling here as time is of the essence. I'll push it when I get off tonight.

Please, if you have time to post right now if you're at work or whatever then do it right now. I'd love to see how I'm the strongest case for Day 1 lynch. Oh, and what happened to we should lynch inactive/lurkers? If you can convince the whole town to lynch me when I'm at work 6 pm - 1 am I'll be amazed, and also depressed. Remember when Radfield said it a Day 1 no-lynch isn't too bad? Yeah, that's where I disagree with him. There are plenty of lynch candidates right now.

Also, what happened to the people saying we should never no-lynch yet are not doing anything about it. Look at how many lone votes on a single person there are. The way things are heading right now by deadline comes there won't even be a lynch if we can't come down to 2 targets max.

I'm going to hold off on Vis since he just subbed in and made points allowing us to see where he stand on things, but my vote stays on deconduo. I don't know what he is trying to do but it's not helping town. How can he prove after the night that he is a vig and shot someone and not just scum/SK? As been said by tons of people it's all wifom.

We can either buckle down on 1 lurker/troll and 1 person we think is scummy, better than having more than 4 targets up for lynch. Kurumi/Caller + deconduo would be my choices. FOS on people voting for no reason and people having a lone vote on very weak cases.

Do you see the contradiction here?

No I don't. Spell it out for me. decon is one of my lynch candidates that I've had along with Caller since the beginning, that's 2 targets, and I'm telling people to vote either 1 or them. So really, what does the bolded part mean to you?

You say how we need to consolidate votes and point out how people are voting on random people who are barely if at all lynch contenders then in the same breath you also say how you are not changing your vote, even though most people are in agreement that Deconduo just sucks and isn't scum.
Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
June 28 2011 21:05 GMT
#410
On June 29 2011 05:59 Jackal58 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 29 2011 05:46 RebirthOfLeGenD wrote:
I agree sort of, but apparently yelling at him and saying we are going to kill him right now was the only way to get him to actually write something. Kurumi seriously, if you aren't going to willingly post or contribute, why even bother playing?

That's the frustrating part. He has admitted in the past to trolling games just for his own amusement. If the game itself does not entertain you why play? All you manage is to diminish the experience for everybody else.

If this is true and a recurring behavior I am not looking forward to not killing him because he is probably town. Nothing is more annoying than that. When it comes to Chezinu/Caller their Metas are funny and insane and it suites them really well by making them hard to read. In his case if it's honestly just to fuck with us, that is kind of discouraging.
Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
ilovejonn
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Canada2548 Posts
June 28 2011 21:09 GMT
#411
On June 29 2011 06:03 RebirthOfLeGenD wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 29 2011 05:58 ilovejonn wrote:
On June 29 2011 05:45 RebirthOfLeGenD wrote:
On June 29 2011 05:22 ilovejonn wrote:
On June 29 2011 05:03 Radfield wrote:
On June 29 2011 02:57 Caller wrote:
also, ilovejonn is mafia


First thing you've said that I agree with. Someone should start the ball rolling here as time is of the essence. I'll push it when I get off tonight.

Please, if you have time to post right now if you're at work or whatever then do it right now. I'd love to see how I'm the strongest case for Day 1 lynch. Oh, and what happened to we should lynch inactive/lurkers? If you can convince the whole town to lynch me when I'm at work 6 pm - 1 am I'll be amazed, and also depressed. Remember when Radfield said it a Day 1 no-lynch isn't too bad? Yeah, that's where I disagree with him. There are plenty of lynch candidates right now.

Also, what happened to the people saying we should never no-lynch yet are not doing anything about it. Look at how many lone votes on a single person there are. The way things are heading right now by deadline comes there won't even be a lynch if we can't come down to 2 targets max.

I'm going to hold off on Vis since he just subbed in and made points allowing us to see where he stand on things, but my vote stays on deconduo. I don't know what he is trying to do but it's not helping town. How can he prove after the night that he is a vig and shot someone and not just scum/SK? As been said by tons of people it's all wifom.

We can either buckle down on 1 lurker/troll and 1 person we think is scummy, better than having more than 4 targets up for lynch. Kurumi/Caller + deconduo would be my choices. FOS on people voting for no reason and people having a lone vote on very weak cases.

Do you see the contradiction here?

No I don't. Spell it out for me. decon is one of my lynch candidates that I've had along with Caller since the beginning, that's 2 targets, and I'm telling people to vote either 1 or them. So really, what does the bolded part mean to you?

You say how we need to consolidate votes and point out how people are voting on random people who are barely if at all lynch contenders then in the same breath you also say how you are not changing your vote, even though most people are in agreement that Deconduo just sucks and isn't scum.

So do you think Kurumi just sucks, or do you think he's scum? Who are your lynch contenders, and why are you not trying to convince everyone to pile onto a single person you think is actually scum?

Off to work.
Snowflakes in January, Heart warm like February, I wouldn't ordinarily..
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
June 28 2011 21:12 GMT
#412
Well, I was trying to perssure Kurumi to contribute which kind of worked, and I generally agree with the Chaoser/Viscera lynch. A listed a few more suspects above, but the only other person I'd really want to see dead right now is probably Amber, since i find what little he has contributed to be quite scummy.
Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
June 28 2011 21:15 GMT
#413
On June 29 2011 05:59 Kurumi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 29 2011 05:54 Palmar wrote:
Btw, I totally don't agree with Hesmyrr about lynching the guilty report first.

So, while you can pretend it's a scumtell, it no longer applies to the player playing.

You had Your first post to straighten it up. Now You're just being wishy-washy and advocating Yourself.


Okay, damn, I missed that opportunity, now I'm contradicting myself.
Computer says mafia
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
June 28 2011 22:21 GMT
#414
On June 29 2011 04:18 RebirthOfLeGenD wrote:
I then use what I believe to be my most accurate reads to watch interactions between players like with LSB on Fishball/Deconduo, which if I assume I am right is a really scummy perspective to use.

All I'm saying is let us leave them alone and not bother to lynch either of them. I'm not getting that much warm fuzzies towards them and I don't see how your "I can't read Fishball" somehow means he is town.

Fishball- Generally has that I don't give a FUCK attitude, but his contributions are noteworthy. He's a notoriously difficult player to read though. I'd say likely town currently.

Btw I ran through Fishball's posts and I haven't really found any "Noteworthy Contributions", unless attacking Decon is noteworthy

And deconduo I don't like how he is drawing too much attention to himself as vig. From what I remember, viges shoot first and talk later here, not the other way around.
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
June 28 2011 22:21 GMT
#415
Of course, both can't be mafia, and if you told me to pick one, I'd pick decon.

So
Unvote
##Vote: Deconduo
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
June 28 2011 22:35 GMT
#416
On June 29 2011 07:21 LSB wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 29 2011 04:18 RebirthOfLeGenD wrote:
I then use what I believe to be my most accurate reads to watch interactions between players like with LSB on Fishball/Deconduo, which if I assume I am right is a really scummy perspective to use.

All I'm saying is let us leave them alone and not bother to lynch either of them. I'm not getting that much warm fuzzies towards them and I don't see how your "I can't read Fishball" somehow means he is town.

Show nested quote +
Fishball- Generally has that I don't give a FUCK attitude, but his contributions are noteworthy. He's a notoriously difficult player to read though. I'd say likely town currently.

Btw I ran through Fishball's posts and I haven't really found any "Noteworthy Contributions", unless attacking Decon is noteworthy

And deconduo I don't like how he is drawing too much attention to himself as vig. From what I remember, viges shoot first and talk later here, not the other way around.


And mafia do want to draw attention to themselves? Yeah.

How about looking at all the people defending Fishball saying he has contributed a lot. Theres at least 4 people who have said so yet every time I asked them to point out a SINGLE post they have failed to do so. Palmar, ROL, BC, Kurumi have all claimed as such but refuse to back it up.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
June 28 2011 22:37 GMT
#417
Ok Viscera, I'm not taking my vote away from you. Your attack on Palmar is complete bullshit, distortion and nitpicking. Since when Decon's claim have to be taken at face value? Vigs and lynches should be used at every opportunity and the fact that they should target who you think is scum is obvious enough lol. Also "Chaoser is suspcious, but am I really the biggest threat right now?" doesn't fly. The fact is you are our biggest shot at consolidating our votes and lynching scum today, which I'm pretty confident we are going to do.
Amber[LighT]
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States5078 Posts
June 28 2011 22:39 GMT
#418
Rol you make me lol
"We have unfinished business, I and he."
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
June 28 2011 22:42 GMT
#419
On June 29 2011 07:35 deconduo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 29 2011 07:21 LSB wrote:
On June 29 2011 04:18 RebirthOfLeGenD wrote:
I then use what I believe to be my most accurate reads to watch interactions between players like with LSB on Fishball/Deconduo, which if I assume I am right is a really scummy perspective to use.

All I'm saying is let us leave them alone and not bother to lynch either of them. I'm not getting that much warm fuzzies towards them and I don't see how your "I can't read Fishball" somehow means he is town.

Fishball- Generally has that I don't give a FUCK attitude, but his contributions are noteworthy. He's a notoriously difficult player to read though. I'd say likely town currently.

Btw I ran through Fishball's posts and I haven't really found any "Noteworthy Contributions", unless attacking Decon is noteworthy

And deconduo I don't like how he is drawing too much attention to himself as vig. From what I remember, viges shoot first and talk later here, not the other way around.


And mafia do want to draw attention to themselves? Yeah.

How about looking at all the people defending Fishball saying he has contributed a lot. Theres at least 4 people who have said so yet every time I asked them to point out a SINGLE post they have failed to do so. Palmar, ROL, BC, Kurumi have all claimed as such but refuse to back it up.

Certain mafia like to draw attention to themselves, certain mafia don't.

I just don't see why a vig would like to draw attention to himself. See, if Fishball was really mafia, the only thing that's gonna happen tonight is the roleblocker is going to pay you a visit, and all that's left is an angry town wondering why there is only one dead body.

As for people defending Fishball, well by the pigeonhole principle states that not all of them can be mafia, and certainly I'd like more proof of his contributions, but saying someone is mafia because people are defending him is pretty wifom.
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
June 28 2011 22:43 GMT
#420
On June 29 2011 07:42 LSB wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 29 2011 07:35 deconduo wrote:
On June 29 2011 07:21 LSB wrote:
On June 29 2011 04:18 RebirthOfLeGenD wrote:
I then use what I believe to be my most accurate reads to watch interactions between players like with LSB on Fishball/Deconduo, which if I assume I am right is a really scummy perspective to use.

All I'm saying is let us leave them alone and not bother to lynch either of them. I'm not getting that much warm fuzzies towards them and I don't see how your "I can't read Fishball" somehow means he is town.

Fishball- Generally has that I don't give a FUCK attitude, but his contributions are noteworthy. He's a notoriously difficult player to read though. I'd say likely town currently.

Btw I ran through Fishball's posts and I haven't really found any "Noteworthy Contributions", unless attacking Decon is noteworthy

And deconduo I don't like how he is drawing too much attention to himself as vig. From what I remember, viges shoot first and talk later here, not the other way around.


And mafia do want to draw attention to themselves? Yeah.

How about looking at all the people defending Fishball saying he has contributed a lot. Theres at least 4 people who have said so yet every time I asked them to point out a SINGLE post they have failed to do so. Palmar, ROL, BC, Kurumi have all claimed as such but refuse to back it up.

Certain mafia like to draw attention to themselves, certain mafia don't.

I just don't see why a vig would like to draw attention to himself. See, if Fishball was really mafia, the only thing that's gonna happen tonight is the roleblocker is going to pay you a visit, and all that's left is an angry town wondering why there is only one dead body.

As for people defending Fishball, well by the pigeonhole principle states that not all of them can be mafia, and certainly I'd like more proof of his contributions, but saying someone is mafia because people are defending him is pretty wifom.


And you know theres a roleblocker how exactly?
Prev 1 19 20 21 22 23 73 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
IntoTheiNu 1229
WardiTV507
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko446
ProTech124
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 8932
Bisu 2560
Jaedong 1410
BeSt 1037
EffOrt 543
Horang2 433
actioN 257
Larva 245
ZerO 236
Mini 180
[ Show more ]
Pusan 141
ggaemo 89
Mind 87
Snow 85
Hyun 69
Barracks 63
Yoon 62
Shinee 50
Killer 44
NotJumperer 37
Sharp 37
Bale 36
scan(afreeca) 33
ToSsGirL 29
hero 23
Hm[arnc] 19
Sacsri 18
zelot 15
Noble 12
sorry 12
ajuk12(nOOB) 11
Dota 2
Gorgc1467
Dendi835
qojqva577
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1032
markeloff87
Other Games
B2W.Neo384
crisheroes285
hiko207
DeMusliM205
Pyrionflax186
dupreeh106
Livibee73
Mew2King67
QueenE59
ZerO(Twitch)6
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
Afreeca ASL 2448
StarCastTV_EN63
UltimateBattle 40
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream39
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV1194
League of Legends
• Jankos1441
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
11h 39m
Patches Events
1d 3h
The PondCast
1d 21h
INu's Battles
1d 22h
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.